Speaker 1: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy speculation and advice. Now, along with the guys from dante leagues dot com, here's your host, Paul Chargian.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a Thanksgiving weekend edition of Fantasy Football Weekly. I'm Paul Jarchi and my co hosts today are Scott Fish and Thorneistro.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I like a holiday weekend. We I brought something for us.
Speaker 2: I see that, and you know what, because we are not live on the air, Yeah, we can drink all we want.
Speaker 3: Oh we can if we were live on the air.
Speaker 2: No FCC, no, dice can't, right right, this is a recorded podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever we want, right, yeah, baby, Yeah. I brought a bottle of two XO bourbon French oak two XOL bourbon.
Speaker 2: Now is it bubble oaked?
Speaker 3: It's it's it's one of my new favorites. It's uh yeah, two times oaked. Yeah, two double oh.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll give that try. Usually the double oaking makes it smoother, but also you do get woodier tapes in there, so that's getting the fine line on that.
Speaker 3: I like this. I like this one. So I had to bring it in for you. I know you like your bourbon.
Speaker 4: I do like bourbon?
Speaker 2: You bourbon Guy Thorpe, Yeah, love bourbon. I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, time of course.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, by the end, by the by the end of the show, by the sixth segment, this show is gonna be very different.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, I got to talk about bone Eggs in an hour or so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's crack it more.
Speaker 3: And did you know bon Nicks leads the NFL in twenty plus yard completions.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Poor pass that over? I who would.
Speaker 3: Have expected that from mister dink and dunk.
Speaker 2: I I'm stunned by this turner out by Bonecks. We'll talk about that more in the show later. We'll break down all the games, including that one. We will also give the letter grades and all the players take a chance on me the nine players you would not normally start. Three tough questions, premature speculation, all the stuff you know in love from Fantasy Football Weekly. We begin with the Seattle Seahawks traveling to the New York Jets Scotts and one of the more peculiar stats I can remember. Yes, you know, normally when a quarterback goes to the Jets to face Sauce Gardner, DJ Reid and Michael Carter like game over. But tell people about the crazy rushing production that the Jets are giving up to opposing quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Just over the last seven weeks they have allowed or sorry, just over the last six weeks, they have allowed seven rushing touchdowns by quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: By most seasons, no team will give up seven quarterback rushing touchdowns in a year. The Jets have done in six games.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing most don't even give up four or five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It puts Gino into a really interesting spot, especially for dfs and other places where you're trying to maybe find some unusual angles. Yeah, this might be one.
Speaker 3: It is an interesting angle. And he's also the quarterback that leads the NFL in passing yards per game. Obviously Lamar is a little ahead of him, but he's on one extra game played, right, So I do have a B grade on Gino Smith. His main problem has been the multi score games. But if if you might be able to get a rushing touchdown out of Gino, which you got last week, given what this defense is allowed, and he's had inside the five run in each of the last two weeks, so they're not opposed to giving it to him there. I got a B grade here. I think his two hundred and fifty to two hundred and seventy five yard average throwing a score because he's getting one every week, throwing a possible rushing one. I think he got a B grade here in this matchup, even though it's a very tough Jets secondary over to the wide receivers Jackson Smith and Jigba, who has been just red hot on fire over the last seven weeks or so. We're going to talk about him a little later, yep, but I'll get into right now. He's got the best matchup of the wide receivers against Michael Carter in the slot, but that's still a tough matchups, but it is the best of them. His target shares over the last three weeks have been averaging in the thirties thirty eight one week, thirty six one week, a little under thirty another week. But he's scoring tons of Fantasy points. He gets forty five percent of the team's wide receiver end zone targets in the last month, so he's just getting the ball there constantly. Six plus catches in four straight sixty nine plus yards in four straight. Yeah, I got him with a B grade here. You could talk me into an A if it was a better matchup with against an easier defense, but don't have it there. I have a C grade on DKM Metcalf dominates the team in air yards and a dop Jackson Smith and jigb has kind of taken over for him. He lines up on Sausa's side a little more, Lockett on red side a little more. But I'm not convinced Lockett's gonna play and when Metcalf Mo moves around, he's gonna get one of the two. And this is a defense allowing the fewest Fantasy points to wide receivers. So I just have a C grade on d KY Metcalf, who wasn't even practicing as late as Thursday, so it could be a really tough one for him there. Tyler Lockett, is that mine?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on there, Okay, Tyler Lockett I have on the bench because he's gonna get that same matchup. He's only seen a twelve percent target chair since Week seven and just too tough of a spot. Jackson and metcalf forgetting everything no offense, also on the bench. He's futally healthy now, but this is a top defense against tight ends. Just forty two yards per game and only one score on the year, So he's back on the bench. Still back on the bench, still over on the Jets side. C grade for Aaron Rodgers as much as the Jets lose Rogers yards are low, but he gets tons of scores. He's got multiple scores in most games. I believe six last eight games the Seattle Seahawks have allowed multiple scores, So I think he can get there on scores, you know, two hundred yards, but he's going to get a couple of scores.
Speaker 2: And I kind of like Garrett Wilson here.
Speaker 3: I do. I do have a beat grade on Garrett Wilson and a B grade on Devanta Adams. Wilson is third in NFL in red zone attempt so he does get a lot of that. But Wilson's catches in yards have dropped every week for three weeks. As Davante Adams gets more into that system. He gets that matchup against Riek Wollan, who has allowed five touchdowns this year. So I do like the spot okay there for him. Davante Adams also the B grade. He's begun to overtake. As I just kind of mentioned. His targets are thirty one to twenty four over the last three weeks, compared to Garrett Wilson weeks nine through eleven. Adams more targets per ut run targets are yards and zone targets, et cetera. The number one target getter against the Seahawks has topped one hundred and or scored in six of the last seven games, but a bunch of number two's had fifty to seventy yards, So I'm fine with both of them. Here. In the running game, Breest Hall says he's not sore, says he's fine, says he's gonna play, so I'm gonna trust him. The Eagles are allowing four point nine plus yards per carry, which is fourth worst, allowing the seventh most yards to backs one hundred and forty six combo yards per game. It's just a great spot for a guy getting fifteen plus touches that gets also pass game works. I have an A grade there. If for some reason he doesn't go. Braylan Allen's an interesting take a chance on me, but I have a bench good on Allen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here, I hear you on that. All right, let's go over to Pittsburgh taking on Cincinnati. You know, on the Pittsburgh side. This feels like the Cincinnati defense been very, very leaky. The Steelers offense hasn't been great lately. But I feel like you could get the breakout game here. What do you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a couple guys that we're going to be targeting for that. Not Russell Wilson. No gonna give him a seed. The Ravens game was the only one Wilson hasn't thrown for a touchdown or scored thirteen point eight plus fantasy points, but he only finished quarterback twenty seven and quarterback nineteen over the last two weeks. It is a decent matchup to your point charge. The Bengals have allowed the sixth highest passing yards per game since Week seven. Nase Harrison Jalen Warren. I gave them both seas. I was between a B and a C on NASE, but I toggled it down to a Sea. Nase RB twenty seven and fantasy points per game. But he has not finished as a top nine running back in any individual week, does have the sixteen plus touches in every game, averages close to twenty and he has been out playing Jalen Warren and getting more red zone work. But I'm gonna give him a sea as I'm giving Jalen Warren here. They've played six games together since Warren returned from injury. During that span, Harris has one hundred and nine carries and fourteen targets two hunderd four snaps. Warren sixty one carries, twenty targets one hundred and seventy six snaps.
Speaker 6: Half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he did score his first touchdown of the season last week. Jalen Warren did and had fourteen or more touches and scored eleven plus fantasy points in two of the past three games. You want to go a little bit further. The Bengals, though, have been solid against receiving running backs this season. They've allowed the fewest receiving yards to opposing running backs. But yeah, I'm gonna give him both seas.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 5: I'm back and forth on him, but that's where I settled. George Pickins, he's our breakout game guy. We're giving him an a here. He comes in thirty wide receiver things thirty six fantasy points per game, but I think one hundred plus yard game is coming here. He would have had a top ten wide receiver finish last week if there wasn't that weird miscommunication on a potential touchdown. And then Pickens's open score rate is tenth best in the NFL, so he's still playing really well.
Speaker 2: What's the sorry, what is the open score rate?
Speaker 3: I don't think they mystery the show.
Speaker 2: I don't think the Raiders ever mentioned this before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how often they get open? Okay? We got a new one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: And the Bengals have allowed six double digit wide receiver fantasy fantasy scorers in the last three games, so they're they're giving up fantasy points to opposing receivers. Pat Fryermuth is gonna give him a be tight end twenty in fantasy points per game, head and En. He's had fifty plus receiving yards only twice in the last seven games, but did get three red zone looks in the last three games, and this is solid matchup for him. Cincinnati has allowed the fifth most receiving yards per game and the second most fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed speaking of Pittsburgh tight ends Russell Wilson's getting Dare Washington involved. Yeah, I like it. It's only like, you know, two or three catches a game, but man, I just love to see the ball in his hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Huge athlete cuge literally literally a huge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's approximate.
Speaker 5: He was growing in the Kirby Smart mutant factory they have down there in Athens. Moving over to the Bengals, Joe Burrow give him an a quarterback three and fantasy points per game. The Steelers do have one of the best pass defenses in the league.
Speaker 4: Pittsburgh leads the.
Speaker 5: NFL in opposing QBR in part they run that zone coverage defense. I will say the Bengals offense ranks fourth in zone QB QBR on offense, so they they have done decent against zone defenses so far this year. Gonna give Chase Brown and a getting all the work with Zach Moss down. He's third in running back fantasy points per game first, and target second in receptions.
Speaker 4: Chase Brown has been really good.
Speaker 5: I was wrong about Chase Brown in the draft process.
Speaker 4: He's been good.
Speaker 2: But you know, here's the thing, though, I'll defend you this way. He wasn't this good last year, wasn't this good at Illinois, and Jason Brown has just gotten better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wasn't a great receiver at Illinois, so that part of his game in particular, so credit to him. Jamar Chase obvious A and A must start T Higgins. I was between an A and B here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give him a B.
Speaker 5: He had almost thirty PPR points in his return from a three game quad absence in the week eleven against the Chargers, and he scored at least fourteen point seven PPR games four games in a row, how to least seven targets in each of those games. But Pittsburgh is not an easy matchup. The Steelers have allowed the six fewest fantasy points to opposing wide receivers. The point about Higgins though, in this game that makes him sneaky, which why I was considering an A T Higgins is his yards per route run against Cover one is three point eighty five is sterling number crazy against all other coverages one point nine to eight.
Speaker 4: Wow, gerarlds per rout run.
Speaker 5: The Steelers used Cover one the second most in the entire NFL, so it's like he is good against these kind of coverage. His boy, the Steelers have such a good pass defense.
Speaker 2: All right, distill it into a letter.
Speaker 5: I gave him a B, but I was between A and B for three aggains and then you keep getting Mike Kiseki on the bench.
Speaker 4: He's not usable with t Higgins back.
Speaker 3: By the way, George pickens with Russell Wilson is wide receiver sixteen. Oh, he's thirty six on the season, so that's even even better. Before I get yelled at on social media, Kenneth Walker, it gets a B grade. I completely glossed over Kenneth Walker. Volume backs like James Connor Joe Mixon had one hundred plus total yards. It's a tough matchup, but volume backs have done well, So I got a B grade on Walker.
Speaker 2: Arizona takes on Minnesota Kyler Murray's average passing game two hundred and thirteen yards in one touchdown. I was looking for who else, what's the quarterback comparison at two hundred and thirteen and one for a passing game. It's Daniel Jones. Boy, he's thrown zero or one touchdowns in nine of the last eleven games of the eleven this year. For Kyler Murray not gad Vikings pass defense better lately, but it's also come against inferior passers to Murray. And here's the thing. We're here for Murray's rushing mostly, but get this, he's in five to the last eight games he's been nineteen rushing yards or less. And what team ranks number one against quarterback rushing yards. It'd be the biking it nine yards? Nine yeah, nine time, that's it nine yards. So Kyler Murray, it's a generous be only because the pass defense has been yielding for the Vikings. Marvin Harrison. I struggled with this one too, massively inconsistent in his six bad games, Marvin Harrison averaging one and a half catches twenty four scoreless yards. In his five good games, five catches eighty one yards and over one touchdown per game. For Marvin Harrison, he is the most all or nothing player in the NFL.
Speaker 3: We should talk about him later, we should talk about Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's dive into Marvin Harrison little more later specific to this matchup, though more likely to be good in a matchup against the bottom rank Vikings pass defense and yards allowed to wide receivers, he lines up all over the field the X Y Z. That means he's going to face all three of the Vikings cornerbacks, honestly, none of which are particularly problematic matches. Marvin Harrison B grade here. Trey McBride also B grade. He's caught sixty one passes covering almost seven hundred yards and hasn't scored, which is I mean.
Speaker 3: He had a rushing tech did a rushing touch you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're right about it. You're right, he has a rushing touchdown. But he's top fifty receiving yards in six of the past seven games. Last week, McBride twelve catches one hundred and thirty three yards in Yeah, unreal. Cole Kmet randomly hit the Vikings for sixty four yards last week, but before that they'd been great against tight ends for the previous six games, although none of them is good. Never saw a tight end as good as Tray McBride. B grade for Trey McBride. Last guy you care about James Connor. Toughest matchup of his year. Okay, no runner has top forty eight yards. Again, it's the Vikings in a month. Here's their run defense stats rushing yards allowed number one yards per carry, number two, defensive EPA number one run defense success rate number one, yards after contact number two, and mistackles the Vikings are number one. It is a stifling run defense, and James Connor only comes in with a C grade. Let's go over to the Viking side. Justin Jefferson coming up a dud game and he has not scored in five games. But the Vikings have won all five games, and they've proven that triple covering Jefferson means that Simon Sam Darnold will beat the team with other assets. The Cardinals have one very good cornerback, Garrett Williams, allowing a fifty four percent completion rate and just one touchdown all year. He's the fifth He's the eighth ranked cornerback by Pro Football Focus. Garrett, and he's their slot guy, right, That's exactly right. He's the slot guy. Now, Jefferson does run from the slot on about a third of his routes, but.
Speaker 3: He can avoid them.
Speaker 2: They can avoid it, right, I mean the other two thirds he won't see that guy, and they could just run him in the slot less if they want to. So I've still got an A grade on Justin Jefferson. Let's go over to Jordan Addison, who's been red hot lately, primarily running on the outside. He's gonna see cornerbacks Sean Murphy, buntings, Starling Thomas. Thomas has been great lately, allowing just two catches for twenty three yards in his coverage over the last six games, but bunting's a major liability, allowing it eighty percent can catch rate. Addison's very touchdown dependent because he doesn't have great volume, and the Cardinals have only allowed one touchdown to wide outs in their last five games. You want to know why the Cardinals are suddenly sitting in first place in their division, and it's this defense has come around really nicely. TJ. Hockinson comes in with a B grade. Josh Oliver has been ruled out and he was last week too, and Hockinson saw season high and snaps and targets. The Cardinals are downright dominant, though against tight ends, only two guys all year have top thirty six yards.
Speaker 3: That's a low mark.
Speaker 2: That is a low mark, and they've only given up one touchdown to tight Endsamer of hope is that the only Hockinson level tight end to face the Cardinals was George Kittle and he put up eight catches, sixty four yards and a touchdown against the Cardinals. B grade for TJ. Hockinson, and we'll round out the passing game with Sam Donald coming off probably the best two games of his career. But the Cardinals are a sneaky good pass defense, as I've already alluded to. Over the past four games, they're giving up zero point four passing touchdowns, so there is some downside with Donald, who usually has a very high floor. I've given his receivers ABS and C grades, So Sam Donald comes in right at the middle with a B grade, and that leaves us with Aaron Jones. Arizona was a terrible run defense in September, but they've been great since then. Over the past seven games, Arizona's only allowed one runner to score a rushing touchdown randomly Raheem Moster, other good backs like Josh Jacobs, JK. Dobbins, Breese Hall, Kenneth Walker really good backs averaging forty seven rushing yards per game against Arizona. Cardinals are giving up decent receiving games to runners, but Kevin O'Connell just doesn't use Jones that way. So I don't think he cashes in there. Over the past seven games, Aaron Jones is averaging just two catches per game, so might be an opportunity missed for him, and he comes in with a C grade in this game. When we come back take a chance on me nine players you would not normally start. Many of these guys in the waiver wire. Almost all them tell you who they are. When we come back on me nine players you would not normally start. We begin with Scott Fish. Who is your take a chance on me quarterback?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going with Drake May in a matchup against a Colts that are basically bottom nine in every category, but in the past they're just as bad. He's running the ball about five times a game. That's gonna give you extra work. He has at least one score in seven straight games and his yards have been ticking up quite a bit lately. So I like Drake May here.
Speaker 2: It's coming around nicely. Drake May, All right, offensive line is so bad, so bad?
Speaker 3: Well, it's really it's terrible.
Speaker 2: One of the worst I've ever seen. And I know it's a lot of injuries and different things, but can't wait to see Drake May next year, find a better line.
Speaker 3: Get him a better line and a wide receiver in the draft, and.
Speaker 2: Game on, Game on for Drake may thor you taking chance on me quarterback.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with CJ. Stroud against the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Like it.
Speaker 5: Stroud has scored fewer than twenty fantasy points six games in a row, five in exceptions in the past three games, the same number he had for the entirety of his rookie season. He's top two hundred fifty passing yards just once over the last four games, but he was close to twenty fantasy points last week against Tennessee. And this is a great matchup incoming that Jaguars have allowed the most fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks this year, and Stroud's three career games against the Jaguars nine twenty nine passing yards, six touchdowns, zero interceptions.
Speaker 6: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud love it, bounce back game coming. Will Levis quietly playing by far the Mayo man, the Mayo man, play the male he delivered. Yeah, I'm playing by far the best football of his career and it's not close. Now, granted that's not a high bar, but over the past three games, Will Levis is sixth in passer rating, eleventh in completion percentage, third in depth of target at nine point six. I was worried that they had just like throttled him down a bunch and he was doing dump offs and stuff. No, Will Levis is throwing downfield at a high completion percentage in Dynasty.
Speaker 3: Very bons like uh more on that coming in Dynasty.
Speaker 2: Will Levis is an intriguing acquisition target right now because it's possible, Like you know, the Will Levis, the Will Levis manager is not doesn't realize what he or she has got right now. Commander's secondary commanders this week is the opponent they're secondary faltering of late. Over the past four games, Daniel Jones, Russell Wilson, and Cooper Rush have all thrown multiple touchdowns against Washington. They're also giving up good rushing games to scrambling quarterbacks like Levitt, who averages a respectable twenty two rushing yards per game. All right, let's go to the running back.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question? First? Did you think he said mailman or mayo?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: Mayo?
Speaker 6: Man? Okay?
Speaker 2: Was playing?
Speaker 3: Okay? Gotcha got playing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Just make it sure, just make it sure.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to pivot. I like, I like it thing.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to the running back position.
Speaker 3: I am going with Antonio Gibson for those same Patriots playing those same Colts who are third worst against fantasy running backs. Not only are they third worst, they allow the most combo yards. They're seventh worst against receptions and yards allowed to pass catching backs. That's Gibson's role. He got most of the past catching work last week, and he out snaps Stevenson after Stevenson got his fifth fumble of the year. I wonder if there might be a little tie turning bit. It's a good matchup for a pass catching back.
Speaker 2: Sounds good. Let's store let's go to your take a chance with me running back?
Speaker 4: Is that Kamani Vidal's music? I hear? Is that Kamani dal music?
Speaker 2: What would be his music? Can we get something on the button bar?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I don't got gotta be something from Alabama because he went to Troy.
Speaker 2: That isn't that.
Speaker 5: Leonard Skinner Terry, Yeah, okay, yeah, we'll do that work out. I'll do that, okay, But Charger's playing the falcon and JK. Dobbins with his knee injury is out this week. Gus Edwards, he returned from his own injury in November, presumably will be the starter here. But it does sound like Vidal will be used heavily in this game, especially on passing downs. I think he'll be in for all the passing downs. This was Chargers offensive coordinator Greg Roman speaking this week. He said, we fully expect Kamani to step in if JK can't go this week. JK is not going might get a bigger, a little bit bigger workload.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 5: We have full confidence in Kamani and where he's at end quote. If the Chargers lead throughout the second half of this game, Vidal is going to get more work there as well. And of course, the Chargers rushing offense is averaging one hundred and eighteen plus rushing yards per game.
Speaker 4: So I like Kimani Videll.
Speaker 2: The other part that you didn't mention, Gus Edwards is not playing well. You got dead legs, dead legs? Does he's got dead legs.
Speaker 4: KIMMANI and Adull does not. No, Yes, that's fresh legs.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he's got the Jimmy legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: For all the times we've mentioned Kimani in there for the last nine months. God, I want to payoff the final get here, here comes a break. I'm gonna try Jeremy McNichols Washington running back against Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Boise State in the House?
Speaker 2: Yes, how about that. It's gonna be some Boise State in the House next year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure will Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a chance McNichols is the Commander's lead back because Brian Robinson he's got ankle and hamstring injuries, got knocked out last week, got knocked out two weeks before that, and Austin Eckler is already ruled out of this game. So worst case, Jeremy McNichols will be running the Austin Eckler role. In limited use this year, McNichols has looked pretty good. He's averaging five yards per carry. He's found the end zone three times despite barely getting on the field. It's a tough matchup against the Titans, but they've given up touchdowns six rushing touchdowns in the last six games, So maybe McNichols converts a goal to go and helps you out that way. Let's go to the receivers, Scott, you're taking a chance with me guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A couple weeks ago, I gave you mvs. Marquez Valdez Scantleon for the Saints.
Speaker 2: Let's scored when you did that, he scored a big touchdown.
Speaker 3: Ah, there we go. This week he gets a RAMS defense allowing the sixth most receptions over twenty yards at thirty eight. That's about three and a half twenty plus yard receptions per game. If anyone's getting in on that team, it's going to be mvs. In a game that's slated as one of the highest over hunders of the week. I think he's going to do it again.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I like it your that's your That's kind of an all or nothing darts throw that you could pick up off the waiver WI right, Okay, thor you'll take a chance on me.
Speaker 5: Receiver Gonna go with Broncos wide receiver Devon hold the Veley against the Bronze Yeah. Vley's emerged as Denver's number two wide receiver over the past three games. He's a top twenty five fantasy receiver in the entire NFL. Has posted double digit PPR points in all three of those games. The Browns, the opponent this week, have given up the tenth most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers, and five wide receivers have scored fourteen plus PPR points against Cleveland in the past four games.
Speaker 2: I like Vley and Dynasty use. I like picking them up here, mostly for next year. But you know, it looks like bow Nicks is going to be able to support two receivers, and now we're starting to figure out who that second one is after they've been rotating guys in constantly at that number two spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Vley, he is at an advanced age.
Speaker 5: He's old for a rookie, and in college he was always in bad passing environments like with Utah their quarterback went down.
Speaker 4: Cam Risen was always getting injured, but an.
Speaker 5: Incredible athlete in a big package sixts four two O five two ten and very very fast, so he was always like the raw guy to keep an eye on, and he is breaking out.
Speaker 2: Adam Feelen returned last week, and I had worried that even when thelan was healthy, he might not have a major role in the Panthers offense. But as it turns out, I think Dave Canalis is looking at all these young receivers that are on that Panther's oster, and he's like, you know what, let's let Adam Thielen show these kids what it's like to be a pro. And he gave Flan a major role last week in his first game back, a sixty six percent route rate, second only to Xavier Lagette. And this is a very favorable matchup against Tampa, and especially in the slot. The year they've they've started using hybrid safety Christian Izian as their slot guy and he's allowing a seventy eight percent completion percentage. And the Tampa secondary is going to be missing starting safety Jordan Whitehead and the other safety, Tykey Smith is questionable the knee injury. So the Panthers passing game might get a little something going in this one. Adam Thielen as your final take a chance on me player, Let's go to our next matchup, Indianapolis taking on New England. Scott, you've already told us about some of the players you like on the New England side. Who do you like on the Indie side?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll still in the passing game or you know, more pseudo rushing game in Anthony Richardson, who I do have a C grade on. He's got twenty design character carries for ninety three yards and two scores in the last two games or three games. Yeah, since returning to the spot ten plus carries in three to the last four. You can expect kind of a base level there that he's gonna get around ten carries in those two games. He got a couple he shared split inside the five carries with Jonathan Taylor, which wasn't happening earlier in the season. So maybe they're they're using him a little differently, maybe to get his confidence up from the benching. I don't know. But add to that, his one hundred and seventy five yard average on the season has ticked up in the last two games, and you know, social media film watchers claim he's improved, Okay, so I'll give him that. I'll give him the C grade here in his for his wide receivers, Michael Pittman, I have a C grade on Courd and Mike Clay. In his shadow report, he's gonna get shadow treatment from Christian Gonzalez, who saw Jamar Chase, DK Metcalf, Garrett Wilson, Brendan Ayuk, Tyreek Hill, you know, DeVante Adams, Calvin Ridley, a bunch of those, only DK Metcalf was able to top seventy five yards, and just Metcalf and Wilson were able to score. Most of them were around fifty yards, but Pittman five for forty six and six for ninety six in the last two games with Richardson, he's getting the volume, so maybe he's one of those five or six catches fifty sixty yard guys that can get you to a SEA level. I also have a SEA on Alec Pierce. New England's just struggling on a perimeter receivers tenth most points allowed, fifth most to the perimeter, and with Josh Downs out, there's gonna be extra targets to go around. Alek Pierce is usually a one to three big play shot guy, but with Downs out, I'm gonna give him the SE grade. Think he gets a little extra one. Jonathan Taylor. I got a B grade on Pat's a bottom eight in yards and scores allowed to running backs over the last few they have been much stingier, allowing about eighty nine total yards. But the volume Taylor gets, I expect him to get to that eighty nine level. He has been held down back to back, but those were both top ten run defenses. This is not that big difference here, and he's a twenty plus touchbacks have destroyed the pats so B grade here Over on the other side, I mentioned Antonio Gibson, he was my take a chance on me player.
Speaker 2: What about Ramondre?
Speaker 3: I have him on the bench because of his two point six yards per carry, his constant fumbling, and he's just been so dang inefficient and if he splits touches, I don't know that I can love him.
Speaker 2: Here, and he does because you know how I feel about Romond. Yeah, he's my guy. Yeah, nowhere to run ever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of the line.
Speaker 2: The line's so bad.
Speaker 3: Yes, if with six teams on by, he does get a matchup. I mentioned in the last segment the third most Fantasy points allowed to running back. He's got a good matchup if you're really desperate with six teams on buy, But so Darthrow at best, Drake may was might take a chance on me quarterback. I really only like Damrio Douglas and Hunter Henry here, though Tomio Douglas with a C grade. He's at nine plus PPR points in four straight but he also hasn't top twelve PPR points in those, so he's like a nine to twelve point guy. He's getting four plus catches fifty plus yards in them, averaging seven targets. Colts allowing the seventh most receiving yards wide receiver, So I'm gonna give him a C and Hunter Henry gets the B five plus catches and forty four plus yards in five to last six. He did have a dud in at Chicago game where New England got up by thirty by a ton and ran the ball thirty one times, but otherwise, seven different tight ends have scored or hit fifty yards against the Colts, so it's a decent spot B grade Henry.
Speaker 2: This is the prototypical rookie quarterback looking for his gigantic tight end middle of the field. Hunter Henry's productivity has gone way up. Yeah, may yep, that's you know, he's turned into the fantasy player.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see it. Give us the tight end option out there.
Speaker 2: I know we need more of those. We need more of those? Is Will Disley? Won find out as we break down the Los Angeles Chargers taking on the Atlanta Falcons. Do we like Will Disley in this one Thorn Eistrom will break that matchup down for you when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly, another block of matchups for you. Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Chargie and Scott Fish and thorn Eystrom with you. We pivot to Thor for the Chargers taking on the Falcons. And when we went into break Thor, I mentioned Will Disley. It's probably not where you were naturally going to start this matchup, but and so you don't have to. But Will Disley has turned into a PPR helper at its position where you can't always find help. Yeah, So if you want to start with Bill Disley weekend, where there's a Will, there's a way, nicely done, nicely done.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give Disley a B.
Speaker 5: He sat out practice on Wednesday, but he was off the injury report on Friday, so we'll be a full goal from that groin injury. Certainly startable. With that being said, he's been averaging five catches for forty five yards on six targets since taking over. Is the team's primary pass catching tight end, and he's number nine and Fantasy points among all tight ends over the last month. Justin Herbert gonna give him an A scored twenty two plus fantasy points four games in a row prior to last week seventeen point six against Baltimore. Good matchup to get back on track here, the Falcons have given up twenty two plus fantasy points to five straight quarterbacks. And this is a fun stat at a Tassa sin The Falcons have ten sacks this year. That is the fewest by any team through eleven games since the twenty eighteen Raiders.
Speaker 2: Wow, Holy Cow.
Speaker 5: Might have might have used the edge resher there for the defense in the draft may Bee.
Speaker 2: That's probably coming next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we'll see maybe another quarterback for terrible Terry found now. Yeah, Gus Edwards, we're gonna give him a bee. I mentioned before Kamani vidal As might take a chance on me running back. Gus is gonna get the gust. Bus is going to get a be here.
Speaker 4: JK.
Speaker 5: Dobbins, of course, with his knee injury, is out for this game. After Dobbins left last week, Gus Buss actually played eleven snaps twenty two for Hassan Haskins. But yeah, I'm expecting Gus to be the primary guy and Vida to be the pass catching guy and maybe get a little bit more work than that, especially if they have the lead and for Haskins not to be as involved here and Gus could be looking at around fifteen carries.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I.
Speaker 2: See you like him for about thirty yards.
Speaker 5: He is against right now, he is against the Falcons defense.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so we're gonna give him a Bee.
Speaker 5: I also gave Lad McConkie, a bee wide receiver thirty one and fantasy points per game. He is the go to receiver for Justin Herbert. Over the past two games, Lad twelve catches for two hundred and six yards on fifteen targets. The Falcons have allowed the fourth most fantasy points to opposing receivers, and they've been struggling against slot receivers in particular. If I thought this game could be closer, I like the Chargers in this one, but maybe I'd even tick Ladd up higher. But the second half with the lead, I don't know. They put the ball in the air as much. Quintin Johnson gave him a seat. He had the three drops against the Ravens last week. This is a good matchup for him as well, of course, versus that bad Falcons pass defense. The Falcons run a lot of Cover three. Quinton Johnston has the eleventh best yards per route run against Cover three this year.
Speaker 2: Wow, what so he got to give him a seat? Well, will he catch whatever throndo him?
Speaker 5: We'll find out. He got the drops, He's out of the way. Last week I used him all up. He's due to not drop the ball this year. Kirk Cousin's gonna give him a seat going over to the Falcon side. Four games to twenty plus fantasy points this all season. On two against Tampa Bay. Here's another crazy staff for you. For of Cousins's total fantasy points this seasons.
Speaker 4: Tamp came in those two games.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Incredible zero touchdowns the past two games for Kirk Cousins. The Chargers have given up twenty plus fantasy points to three straight quarterbacks, but that has in part been because of rushing utility, which Cousins does not offer. For that reason, I give him a c B. Jon Robinson a must start. I would advise keeping Tyler l Jeer on the bench. I don't think this is the right matchup for him. Like I said, I like the Chargers in the game, and the Chargers have also given up the fifth viewes PPR points to opposing running backs and the Falcons maybe playing from behind the second half, which would cut into his usage. Drake London A must start Darnell Mooney b for him. He's expected to play after he left the last game against Denver with the hamstring injury, but they had to buy in between for Darnell Mooney to get healthy. Mooney has scored fourteen point six or more PPR points in three straight prior to that Broncos game when he got hurt. The Chargers have allowed five receivers to score at least twelve point three PPR points in the past five games. If Mooney were to be ruled out, I don't expect him to be, but if he were, then Ray Ray mccleody become a deep flex option. But otherwise keep Ray Ray on the bench. And then lastly, Kyle Pitts, I give him a C. I never I'm always wrong. Everyone's always wrong about Kyle. I'll just toss the Sea out nine point five PPR points or last three games in a row, one game with a touchdown since Week one, and this is also a tough matchup. Mark Andrews became the first tight end last week to score a touchdown against the Chargers all season long, and the Charges have allowed the sixth lowest yards per reception and the eighth lowest fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Andrewscott that first touchdown against the Chargers at this time last week. I did the Baltimore matchup Mark Andrews. He's so touchdown dependent. When he doesn't score, you only get like two catches twenty three yards, and the Chargers have never given up a touchdown, so you need to leave him on the bench. It's like saying.
Speaker 4: Candy Man in the mirror three times, that's gonna show up. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Tampa Bay takes on Carolina. I did not expect this to be a thorny long matchup, but it kind of is. Let's uh, let's start with Bucky Irving. How good is Bucky Irving? Thor among runners with at least one hundred carries, Irving ranks number one in yards after contact and nobody is close. He's four point two yards after contact. He ranks number He's a banana peel that guy. I like this. He's number two in avoided tackle rate. He's number five in yards per carry, and he's six in yards over expectation.
Speaker 3: You know it is yards after contact were last week, just last week seven point three?
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 2: I mean, just at some point doesn't and I, Scott, I think I have already talked about this. I don't know if you've chimed in you Thorp, at some point, doesn't Bucky Irving just become the starter because he's so much.
Speaker 3: Better than I mean, he out snapped White last week.
Speaker 2: I know, but I want to see more. Okay, I do, and I want to believe that sooner or later it's gonna work out that way. Bucky Irving comes in with an A grade here. Carolina is predictably bad against the run, allowing the most fantasy points to opposing running backs, and even if he only gets his usual like ten twelve fifteen touches, that's enough for a big game for Irving.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 2: I'm going a grade.
Speaker 3: He won another Bucky Irvings ste please her. He ran a route on fifty nine percent of his snaps last week. Oh he again, casts he's digging into that receiving.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: So let's then go to Rashad White, who's got a C grade. I think he's fractionally as good a runner Aserving, but he continues to get half the snaps. I'll note that White snap percentage has decreased in three straight games, been Irving snaps have increased in three straight games. White does remain startable because of the strong matchup with Carolina, though c grade there. It's going to the passing game. I'm gonna start with Baker Mayfield. So with Mike Evans back, last week, Mayfield jumped right back to his previous passing success with nearly three hundred yards and a eighty percent completion rate for Baker Mayfield. The Panther secondary, though sneaky, they have improved a lot good quarterbacks, though still finding their ways to good games against Carolina, including Patrick Mahomes last week, who posted his highest scoring Fantasy day of the year. As a bonus, the Panthers have yielded quarterback rushing touchdowns or fifty or more rushing yards in every game since Week seven. And Baker is really good about scrambling out of the pocket and making things happen on the fly. So a grade for Baker mayfix this one. So then let's go to Mike Evans. He'll mostly see cornerback jac Horn, who's one of the few cornerbacks who's physical enough to battle Mike Evans. Horns a gambler who can smother smaller receivers. But obviously that's not Evans, who's gigantic. He also gets burned a lot, and he's given up four scores this year. Horns and e Lee tackler. He shuts down yards after catch, and that's where Mike Evans gets a lot of his damages after the catch, and jac Horn will not be a part of that. So I've got to B grade on Mike Evans. Sterling Shepard with a sneaky Sea grade, running primarily from the slot. That puts him on backup cornerback Dane Jackson a very positive matchup seeing the field in only four games, Jackson's allowed two scores in a seventy one percent completion rate. And it's a side note. I like Sterling Shepard in the slot his natural position. Mike Evans also runs in the slot more than you think, and he could destroy the one hundred and eighty pound Dame Jackson. So a C grade on Sterling Shepard. All right, where does that leave us?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: It leaves us right here, so bold strategy. Cotton is off sea. Cotton had a down game last week, as predicted on the show, and some people are correlating that to the return of Mike Evans. But Evans only lined up in the slot three times last week. Aughton lines up in line. He lines up in the slot. Point being Cotton and Evans path do not cross. Cotton should still be safe because he's getting so much extra work in the middle of the field, because Chris Godwin's still gone. Carolina getting hammered by tight ends, allowing the most PPR Fantasy points to tight end. Cotton A grade, A great, A grade.
Speaker 3: I knew that was coming.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to Carolina side. Still plenty to talk about. You wouldn't think so. Tuba Hubbard is arguably the league's most improved running back. He has scored and or top ninety two yards in eight of the last nine games. Hubbard is just basically a set it and forget it runner on an improving offense. Tampa's gotten a lot better against the run. Oh sorry, yeah, they're much better against the run than they were previously, and they're better against the run than they are against the pass. In the past two games. They've held Christian McCaffrey and Tyrone Tracy to forty two and thirty nine rushing yards. That's amazing. They've given up some big receiving days to runners, but Hubbard isn't much of a factor through the air, and he's only a B grade. Bryce Young is evolving into a plausible starter. We're going to talk more about him a little later in the show. Touchdown passes in four straight games and clearly obviously improved play. Nobody's going to start Young, so I'm not gonna spend a lot of time talking about him. But the Bucks are incredibly as a matchup, allowing the second most fantasy points of the position. Adam thelen Was might take a chance on me wide receiver. You can also start Xavier Ligette with Jalen Coker out. By the way, theeling's a SEA grade. With Jalen Coker out, Lagette is on the field nearly every snap now. He's not seeing a ton of targets, unfortunately, but big bodied, physical receivers have been killing the Bucks. Just in recent games. Juwan Jennings put up seven catches ninety three yards. DeAndre Hopkins scored twice. The Bucks are likely without starting safety Jordan Whitehead and their other safety Tykey Smith questioned both knee injuries I mentioned earlier in the show. So I like Xavier Ligette, who comes in with a se grade.
Speaker 3: That's a take a chance on me player that it really is a good one.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it. We've got a couple of minutes left in this segment. You two, I don't think i've hit with this theory yet. Oh, boy, Thor, I think you're especially gonna like this. But Scott you might too. Brock Bowers, Oh, I know where you're going on. Oh one year, I knew exactly where you're going. Now here's the theory.
Speaker 3: No, I get to play this out. So first, it's the old Kelsey theory. It is.
Speaker 2: It's the old Kelsey theory. Right, So you're gonna have black Bowers is going to be the number one ranked tight end for most people next year probably, right, So it'll be number one at his position.
Speaker 3: There might be some McBride truthers.
Speaker 2: But there might be he's got score more touchdowns. That's and Bowers, I think is just a freaky talent. Raiders some way, somehow are going to have better quarterbacking next year, I have to either through the draft or because they're going to land somebody like Sam Darnold, And between that combination, I think there's I think blck Bowers is going to go on average in the first round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably at.
Speaker 2: The end, but I think there's a case to be made Black Bowers one on one.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: You know me, I take tight ends early all the time. I'd rather just have that and set it and it's done.
Speaker 5: But they're gonna throw the ball out with Shadir Sanders and coach Ryme.
Speaker 3: So they might. I mean, is there something to this or am I just trying?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Antonio pier is gonna get fired.
Speaker 5: You got to reach out to coach from Yeah, I think that you're gonna have access to his kid.
Speaker 4: Something you want to do to incentivise him to come. That would do it.
Speaker 2: That would do it, That would do it. Uh. Three tough questions When we come back, you can play a lot see if you can go three and oh with our panel of experts as we answer some of the toughest questions nagging fantasy football players like yourself. When we return for our number two A Fantasy Football Weekly, our number two Fantasy Football Weekly, Paul Charchie and Scott Fish throw an eystrom with you, hey this weekend a big sale at fantasylife dot com. In shows pass like all of the show's past, I've mentioned that you can get twenty eighty percent off by being a Fantasy Football Weekly listener. How about fifty percent of fifty percent off? You get all the great premium tools at fantasylife dot com, player projections, start, sit tools, airyard snapcounts, routes, run p DVP, and the amazing utilization scores that show you how involved every player is in his offense. So much good stuff. Fifty percent off when you use promo code b F five zero b like boy F like Frank Black Friday five zero fifty percent off Fantasy Life plus at fantasylife dot com. This is a game we call three tough questions.
Speaker 6: Tough question Number one.
Speaker 2: Isaiah Pacheco has been activated from IR rest of season. Will Pacheco be a an RB one, an RB two flex or bench level player? Scott, let's be with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go RB two on this week. This week they got the Raiders he still split with Hunt Somes, but did get some pass catch and work, had that nice thirty four yard run. But the rest of his schedule, and I know this has been talked about out there, that they have a one of the tougher run defensive schedules going forward. According to my numbers, four of their next four opponents after the Raiders fifth against fantasy running backs, sixth, seventh, and eleventh. It's a really tough run for him coming up. But he should like he got bell Coow work before he got hurt. Kareem Hunt got bellcow work after he got hurt. I expect him to go right back to that. He does get a little bit of pass you. I think RB two is well within the range even with a tough schedule.
Speaker 2: Okay, four, Isaiah Pacheco rest of season? Will he be in RB one, RB two flex or bench?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say flex. The Chiefs were.
Speaker 5: Eight and one without him. Kareem Hunt leads the team in rushing. Hunt was asked if he could be entering a Platin situation like during his five seasons with the Browns with Nick Chobb, and Hunt said quote, it could be very similar. I'm excited, I'm used to working with other great backs, so I feel like it's gonna be another great one to two punch end quote.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say flex interesting.
Speaker 2: Kareem Hunt was objectively bad with the Chiefs. How bad, you might ask? Among the thirty two runners with at least one hundred carries, here's where Hunt ranks. Broken tackle rate thirtieth out of thirty two, yards per carry thirtieth out of thirty two, yards after contact thirty one out of thirty two, and yards over expectation thirtieth out of thirty two for Kareem Hunt, and he still finished his RB thirteen. Boy, Despite all that, Pachecko is way better than Kareem Hunt at this stage of their careers. Last year, Pachecko was an RB one roughly running back twelve overall and half point PPR. Now, we only saw Pachecko for less than two full games at the start of the season. Was basically two full games Week one versus Baltimore, which turned out to be an elite run defense. He did score in that game, and then Week two against Cincinnati post one hundred and eleven total yuards. But Checko is good. Now the schedule is hard, but there are none of the big stoppers on the schedule like Minnesota, Baltimore, Kansas City that just locked down opposing running backs. So mostly it's neutral ish matchups.
Speaker 4: Left.
Speaker 2: If Hunt can be running back thirteen in this offense, the checko can be an RB one.
Speaker 6: Tough question number two.
Speaker 2: This question inspired by a question from the Fantasy Football Weekly Discord channel user epic thank you. What is the appropriate level of concern for Marvin Harrison? And I think we may have actually had this exact question after like week three. We're going back to it none, some or a bowl loosening level of existential dread. For this one, we begin with thorneistrum.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say some.
Speaker 5: However, I did just pick him up in the Fantasy Life Full Timer Guillotine League.
Speaker 2: So the fact that he was available in a guillotine league right now tells.
Speaker 4: You a lot. Yeah, and I didn't have to bet on him. Was this straight?
Speaker 2: That's because he has assassinate.
Speaker 3: His consistency is exactly what you look for, exactly, ye sarcasm.
Speaker 5: He has been targeted six times or less each of the past three games seven points seven PPR points are less in two of those outings. Oh boy, not a great matchup against the Vikings on deck. But I still do expect him to make some noise down the Stretchy. He's been the all or nothing guy. He's gonna have a couple of all games. Yeah, down the stretcher.
Speaker 4: You just have to pick Ray. You have to choose correctly.
Speaker 3: I like that you went with we're gonna come to be at a second. But I like that you went with targeted seven times or less, and in mind, I say he's been targeted five times or more, so it's time to seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So same question, appropriate level of concern for Marvin Harrison. None. Some are a bowel loosening level of existential drive.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't loosen my bowels for for a guy, for a guy, you know, But for a guy that's just one game removed from a five for fifty four and one stat line, and just a couple of games removed from a six for one eleven and one stat line. He's what Amari Cooper was his career. He's what Lee Evans was in Buffalo. He's gonna have giant games and then he's gonna beat you know. He's gonna have giant games and he's gonna have games where he kind of disappears because he's the third option. It's James Connor and it's Trey McBride, and that the offense runs through those two avenues. The only reason you're really it blowed is if you're holding on to that first, second third round ADP that you drafted him, Matt and he's like, Oh, I'm freaking out because he's not that guy. But if you can settle in and accept that he's the third option on that offense and matchups like this week against Minnesota is where you play him and other ones are not, you're fine.
Speaker 2: So some Harrison has not figured out zone coverage is his problem. He doesn't get targeted as often in zone and in man coverage. He's targeted on thirty percent of Arizona's passes, but in zone only nineteen percent, and on throws into zone coverage. Get this, Marvin Harrison catching forty eight percent of his passes in zone. Yards per route run plunges to one point seven for Marvin Harrison in zone coverage. It makes sense that Harrison, who's a physical mismatch for most cornerbacks, would be more dominant man coverage, and he is but defenses won't play him that way. Even highly drafted wideouts can be excused for not being Randy Moss when they start their career. You know, they don't all come out like you know, Gangbusters in week one.
Speaker 3: We'll give you a pass that ye're not a Hall of Famer, but.
Speaker 2: Exactly not yet. There are still some favorable matchups out there on the schedule for Marvin Harrison. I think Minnesota gave him a B grade this week Seattle Rams. He's got some neutral matchups with the Hopland in Carolina. I overall, I think I have concerned. I thought Marvin Harris, we all did. We all thought Marvin Harrison be way better. His one his ADP was the beginning of the second round, YEP, which is I don't I think there's this will take some of the sheen off of future rookie wide receivers. I think from a fantasy stamp fit.
Speaker 3: Neighbors will add it right back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second year, but future rookies, I think we might be like, maybe I need to see it first. Yeah, we'll see uh. Correct answer.
Speaker 6: So tough question number three over the past.
Speaker 2: Five weeks Jackson Smith and Jigba is the sixth highest scoring wideout for the rest of the year. Will he be a wide receiver one, meaning top twelve wide receiver. We go back to Scott Fish first for this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's wide receiver nine on the season right now we're talking about going forward. He's got a couple of good, if not great matchups and a couple of rougher ones. The offense is passing at an insane rate over the last month. It's ticked down a little bit there the amount of passing, and he's still had this amount of volume. Both both Lockett and Metcalf have been dealing with injuries. Four of the final five Fantasy weeks are against bottom half teams defending the slot, which is where he plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with yeah. I think he's going to keep it up and stay it within that twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so you're a yes. That will remain Jackson Smith and Jigbo remain a wide receiver one. How about you thor?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hope Seattle's trainer is able to get that FOURK out of Lockets back.
Speaker 4: I would say more.
Speaker 5: Of a good wide receiver two as opposed to wide receiver one. I'm very close, but I like top fifteen guy the rest of the season, not top twelve.
Speaker 4: We're pretty close.
Speaker 3: It's almost like charts try to make it hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, Seattle's throwing even Yeah, they're throwing thirty plus times a game. All the usage at this point is either going to DK or JSN. Lockett's done. The volume is propping up JSN. But I expect that to continue. Why Why wouldn't it?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't it? Well, let's talk it through for a second. JSN runs largely from the slot, is Scott alluded to? You know, some defenses are more vulnerable to the slot than others, and this, as we know from breaking down all these games, this is one of the more predictable things that we get because we know who the slot cornerbacks are and more often than not, regardless of the other kinds of coverages and schemes, we know that slot receiver is going to be on the slot cornerback. Sometimes those are brutal matchups this week against Michael Carter. Brutal matchup Carter Michael Carter. We talk about Sauce Gardner DJ read all the time. Michael Carter is giving up per game averages of one catch for fourteen yards. That's insane, and he hasn't given up a touchdown all year. This is a brutal matchup this week, but they're not all that way last year. The big change for JSN that I love for this year and especially lately, his a dot has expanded. Yes, and somebody one of the two of you, I think, alluded to this on a previous show. It's his last year's eight out with six yards. You can't pile up fantasy points on six yards a catch. This year it's ten yards, and over the last six games it's eleven yards for Jackson Smith and Jigbaw. That's that is the kind of production that will give you bigger plays on deeper receptions. I was tempted to go yes on this, but I don't think there's enough goods, easy slot matchups left on the schedule.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, it's close.
Speaker 2: I had yes, originally, I tucked myself out of it. Let's move on to our matchups. Next up thor are you ready? Houston taking on Jacksonville. Joe Mixon coming off the rare dud game. Now he gets the Jaguars. Now the Jaguars pass defense is horrible. Their run defense is a little better. What do you see for Joe Mixon here as in an automatic bounce back.
Speaker 4: Spot automatic bounce back spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's an A and a must start and very good matchup for mixing here. I think Nico Collins also is going to get the A and the muss start.
Speaker 4: CJ.
Speaker 5: Sherrows might take a chance on me quarterback Tank Dell gonna give him a B seven plus targets and ten plus fantasy points at three of the past four games. Dell does better when Nico Collins is on the field, for sure. He averages more than double the fantasy points per game win cons is on the field as opposed to off of it. The Jaguars defense gives up the third most fantasy points per game to opposing wide receivers. So a B on Dell gonna give a seed to Dalton Schultz tight end twenty five and fantasy points per game only one tight end one game this season that Jaguars have allowed the eleventh most receiving yards per game two opposing tight ends and the fifth most fantasy points per game to tight ends. Going over to the Jaguars side, looks like we're going to get Trevor Lawrence back for this game. Doug Peterson said Lawrence expected to play after he had missed the two games with the left shoulder injury. It's not guaranteed though, as he said here, Lawrence said surgery is still a possibility. Yeah, for that's brand a seed joint. So we'll see if he does start. I'm going to give Lawrence a see Lawrence has scored at least nineteen point six fantasy points in four of the five games prior to the injury. Also going to give a seed to Travis etn Tank Bigsby, with his ankle injury, appears on track to play this week.
Speaker 2: I think he's off the injury port altogether. Okay, you know how you know how I feel about.
Speaker 4: Rolling the tanks.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, So, okay, we'll be just pause for a seconds. We do have a little extra time. Yeah, it's a lost season for the Jaguars. Yeah, you know what Travis etn Is can give you. I think it's been clearly spelled out over the last several years. Can we just give Tank Bigsby twenty carries in a few of these games?
Speaker 4: We've been begging for it? Yes, Yeah, Doug just won't do it. But yeah, please dug down.
Speaker 2: This track, if only for self preservation, Doug like to find some to make it look like you're unearthing, you know, new ways to establish this offense and find new ways to go win some games. Why not try your clearly better.
Speaker 4: Backs something yeah, something, but yeah.
Speaker 5: The usage being hard to parse is why I give ETN the seed despite ETN six point three points PPR points or last three games in a row hasn't cleared either thirteen carries or fourteen point eight fantasy points in a game. All season long, the Texans have allowed the fifth few as fantasy points to opposing running backs, and that's one of the reasons why just this week, I'm hoping the same thing as you charge.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that that Bigsby gets more usage.
Speaker 5: I'm keeping them on the bench in this one though, in that first game back ce how the usage shakes out. Texans are tenth overall in the league in run defense as well, and this could be a very bad game script as well.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 5: Moving over to the receiving weapons, there Brian Thomas Junior going to give him a B wide receiver twenty eight in fantasy and it would be huge for him if Trevor Lawrence comes back. He scored at least fifteen PPR points in two of the past three games. Win Lawrence started and finished a game gave Davis and Christian Kirk both out. Of course, Houston has allowed the eighth most fantasy points per game to opposing receivers and there should be plenty of targets there for Brian Thomas and then lastly Evan Ingram going to give him an a. Ingram has at least seven targets three games in a row. In weeks one to nine with Lawrence under center, Ingram was the tight end eight in fantasy points per game. This could be a sneaky matchup, sneaky good matchup for him as well. Texans are the fourth fewest fantasy points allowed to opposing tight ends. However, Sam Laporta, Luke Schoonmaker, and Chickakonquo all scored at least eleven point six PPR points the last three games against the Texans.
Speaker 2: All right, well done, my man. When we come back Rams taking on the Saints, Scott, it feels like green light for the past catchers for the Rams. Yeah, it really does Marshawn Lattimore less New Orleans Saints and.
Speaker 3: Paulson the Davo less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Paul has been out still.
Speaker 3: Both of them have that.
Speaker 2: It could be a track meet here for the Rams. We'll find out from Scott Fish when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly. A block of matchups for you, beginning with the Los Angeles Rams at the New Orleans Saints. Scott, it just feels like it's all it's green light all the Rams right here.
Speaker 3: I almost just want to say automatic a's for Stafford, Cup and Nikoua in this one. Honestly, it's it's so close. The Saints d has allowed the fourth most passing yards and just gave up back to back three hundred plus yards days James Winston at three ninety five last week. It's it's just a really good spot. Since losing a Debo and Lattimore, five of the seven qbs they have faced top three hundred total yards.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, so it's five of the seven since losing a day, both three of three of the four since Latimore left. Yeah, so just a lot of yards to be had.
Speaker 6: Cup.
Speaker 3: The Saints allowed the fourth most Fantasy points per game to the slot UH for for Nikua, He's had more catches more yards than than Cup in four last five games since returning UH. The only game he did was the game that he came out of and only played thirty five percent of the snaps. Both both A grades. They are just just great spots for them. DeMarcus Robinson only has five receptions for fifty seven yards of the final over the last three games. You're you're caught up. You might be caught up on the scores that would seem much more random, the Puka sitting game and the three target game where he scored two against the Vikings. Karen Williams A grade leads the NFL in touches and scores from inside the five. Well, he's tied with Derrick Henry on both, but he does lead. He does lead, died with Derrick Henry.
Speaker 2: It's good to be tied with Derrick Henry in any Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No other back for the Rams, by the way, has more than thirteen snaps in any game this season. It's all Kyaren Willis. It's all Karen Williams work. Second most red zone touches. He hasn't seen a target in each of the last two games, but prior to that, he had eleven catches in three games. That's part of his game, and that's where you attack. The Saints their top twelve in a bunch of category or bottom twelve in a bunch of categories against pass catching backs. And they also allowed the ninth most rush yards and fourth most rushing scores. Like it's just a good spot for Karen Williams as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So over on the other side, Derek carm giving a C grade two. He's averaging about two hundred and fifty yards in the three games since returning. He's got five scores in those three games, and the Rams have allowed multiple scores in about half their games. I think this might be like just a shootout, a race to keep up with the Rams at this point. So I got a C grade on Derek Carr. I had to take a chance on me with Marcuz, Valkez, feud Az Scandaling, I think he gets a couple of big plays in here and Taysom Hill at this point. You just got to start him, you do, right, Yeah? In Darren, Yeah, in Darren Rizzy's offense, he's his route participation in the last two games are sixty percent and sixty three percent. Then you tack on a bunch of a bunch of rushing and pass. Yeah, he's not a true tight end, but he's been the top pass catch, the top pass catcher, has scored in four straight against the Rams, and he's really their top pass catcher at this point. Yeah, So a B grade on Taysom Hill and an A grade on Alvin Kamara, who's averaging twenty one touches for plus of those being catches, really just puts him in a category right there. But the Rams are also allowing the sixth most Comboy yards to backs and sagu and Barkley had a kind of good game last week against.
Speaker 2: The Okay he did alright, Yeah, a great opportunity. Yeah, Tennessee takes on Washington, and I'm gonna start with Tony Pollard, who has been much more Fantasy reliable when he doesn't split reps with Taj Spears and Spears has missed a lot of games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but unfortunately Spears.
Speaker 2: Right, So with Spears, with Spears, he averages just fifty seven rushing yards without Spears one hundred and one. It's a huge delta. Now, some good news for Pollard and why he's still a C grade. Washington is a tepid run defense, ranking twenty eighth in run defense success rate, twenty eighth in run defense EPA, and twenty sixth in yards per carry. So Tony Pollard comes into the sea grade. We're not starting spears himself because he just never gets enough volume. He gets just enough volume to be an impediment to Pollard, but not enough volume to actually make himself fantasy viable. Will Levis was might take a chance on me quarterback. You heard that earlier in the show. Let's talk Calvin Ridley Thorne Eistrom, because five weeks ago you picked up that Ridley's route assignments had changed for the better, and you called it out on this show, and that his productivity was going way, way up. And here's what he's averaged since week eight six catches ninety yards and half a touchdown per game. Weeks one through seven, he was wide receiver sixty four, and now he's since week since week eight and forward, he's wide receiver eight. Calvin Ridley tip of the hat thorn icetrom. You picked up on that early, nicely done. Washington has been a very good defense against wide outs, thanks in part to hitting on cornerback Mike Sandrasil in the draft. But Ben Saint Juice and Noah ig Binagway that might have got that right. Are we liabilities? They rank his Pro Football focuses ninety ninth and one hundred and fourth ranked cornerback. Let's keep an eye on Marshall Latimer. Remember they made that trade at the deadline. Adamore may come back for this game, and that would change things a little bit. I've got to be great on Calvin Ridley and this on the new look schemes that they're using him in. What do you do with Nick westbrookikine? Guys, have you seen anything like?
Speaker 3: He's scored five straight, He's scored in six last.
Speaker 2: Seven games, and he came back. He came he missed the first five weeks of the season with injury, comes back a week six and he's scored in every game. But one sense then, and get this, he's doing it on two catches per game. That's almost statistically impossible to score in six of seven on two catches per game.
Speaker 4: Insane.
Speaker 2: I hate these like all or nothing, low volume players, But the commanders have allowed the seventh most air yards per completion, So maybe another deep catches in the cards. But I'm putting a bench grade on a KNA because I don't believe this is sustainable.
Speaker 3: It is a bye week with six teams.
Speaker 2: On buy not this week, that's next week.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's right, next next week.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw. I think I'm keeping I'm not starting a KNA. But if you like you need crazy dart throw, go ahead, let's go to Washington side of this matchup. I like Terry McLaurin. As I mentioned last week. He's the most lopsided receiver in the league, meaning he runs seventy eight percent of his routes from one side of the field, the left side of the field, So that really tells us who he's going to be matched up against. And with Lugarius Sneaed and I Are, that puts McLaurin against rookie cornerback Jarvis Brownlee. He's Pro Football focuses eighty first ranked coverage cornerback. Last week, Nico Collins hit Brownway Brownlee for seventy two yards, and he allowed a touchdown in his coverage to a different player. So Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 3: Seventy eight percent from the left.
Speaker 2: Yes, since seventy eight percent from one side of the field.
Speaker 3: He's like the anti Zoolander who can't go left.
Speaker 2: He can't go left, I like can't go right. The closest thing to this was aj Green in the final couple of his years in Arizona, would run like ninety seven percent of his place the right side of the field. So yeah, that's just wild.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is kind of crazy A grade Terry McLaurin. Zach Ertz comes into the C grade now boring consistent option who rarely hurts your team and should be reliable. Here, the Titans have allowed touchdowns and or sixty receiving yards the tight ends in four straight games, and Ertz enters the game with touchdowns and back to back games and anybody else in the passing game, No, let's go to Jade and Daniels. Daniels struggled in weeks ten and eleven against good teams, and then last week it looked dicey for a long time against Dallas, but then in the final third of the game he scored three touchdowns and he turned out that Jade and Daniels had a pretty good game. I think he's a pretty safe start here. The Titans secondary was very good in the first half of the season, but then Sam Darnold c J Stroud through multiple touchdowns the past two weeks against Tennessee. But I'm most excited about Jade and Daniels rushing upside. Malik Willis, Tyler Huntley, Justin Herbert, Rake May and Sam Darnold have scored and or rushed for ninety five yards against Tennessee. B grade for Jaden Daniels Brian Robinson, it looks like he's gonna play through his ankle injury. But Robinson is battered, and this is a brutal matchup. Only one opposing runners top sixty two yards, and that was Jamier Gibbs, who was just a specimen. Here's the last few runners to face Tennessee. Joe Mixon last week twenty two yards, Aaron Jones before that thirty nine yards, JK Dobbins before that fifty yards, and Ramondre Stevenson before that sixteen yards. That's nothing to good runners. I've got Brian Robinson on the bench in this game. Austin Ecklin not expected to play in this game. We should probably mention that as well. Let's try to work on one matchup, Scott. No, wait, I'm on Thorp Cleveland and Denver Thorpe. Let's start in the Cleveland side of this. Nick Chubb had two touch to rushing touchdown in that bad weather game, but this is a tougher matchup where the elements will not necessarily work the same way for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, and the odds are that he won't find the end zone again this week. The Broncos have a lot only two rushing touchdowns since Week six and only five all season, and Chubbi chorus averaging three point zero yards per carras and not very good.
Speaker 3: He did not come back returning to form.
Speaker 5: No, I will give him a seed, and I'm gonna give Jerome Ford a see as well, because I like the opportunity for the pass game work in this matchup. Oh, for Ford, the Broncos are terrible at defending running backs. In the past game, opposing running backs have scored seven PPR points against the Broncos with just their receiving totals. And then Ford caught four or four targets for twenty nine yards in Week eleven at New Orleans so for especially for PPR players, but I'm gonna drop a sea on him.
Speaker 4: Jamis Winston bench.
Speaker 5: Winston has scored thirty plus fantasy points in two good matchups this season and thirteen point five points or less in the two bad matchups. That was against Steelers and Chargers. This would account for a bad matchup here. The Broncos have allowed the fifth fewest fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks. And then on the receiver side, Jerry Judy, I'm gonna give him a b. In four games with Winston, Judy has scored at least twelve point nine PPR points each game, dur at least six targets in each of those games. And this, of course is the revenge game for Jerry Judy against the Broncos. He could see a decent amount of Patrick Sirtan here. And Certan is the guy who is allowed one hundred and eighty two yards in coverage, the second fewest among cornerbacks with two hundred plus coverage save.
Speaker 2: Again, because that's insane. And we're headingto week thirteen and Sertan is.
Speaker 4: Allowed one hundred and eighty two yards in coverage. Crazy crazy, Yeah, he is.
Speaker 5: He is a lockdown but with Cedric Tillman possibly out in this game still in concussion protocol, Jerry Judy would seem to be getting a lot of targets in this game. So that's why I had to give him a bee until Tillman is clear from that concussion protocol. Keep him on the bench. He can monitor that one if you have him on your roster. Elijah Moore, I think is kind of I actually considered Elijah Moore for might take a chance, let me receiver. I'm gonna give I'm gonna give him a c here. More was averaging nine point seven targets per contest with Jameis Winston under center prior to that bad weather game against the Steelers, and he's sneaky startuple here if on the condition that Cedric Tillman does not play, because I think Winston may target the slot more in this pass heavy game script with certain potentially on Judy the whole time.
Speaker 4: Okay, Uh, David and Joko are gonna.
Speaker 5: Give him a be tight end eight and fantasy points per game with Winston under center, but only two red zone targets across the last four games, Broncos have allowed the tenth fewest receiving yards per game in the ninth fewest fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends and then over to the Broncos. Bon Nicks. Got to give him, gotta give him his flowers. I'm gonna give him a be in this matchup.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Do you want to make any declarative statements right now about Bonnicks?
Speaker 5: Bonicks are playing better than I thought he would play. Same, Yeah, he is.
Speaker 4: He's toured some bad defense. We'll see here.
Speaker 5: He's scored twenty plus fantasy points in six the last eight games, quarterback six in fantasy points per game since Week six, and the Broncos have allowed three of four quarterbacks to score twenty two point five plus fantasy points against him. I wanted to read something that Bill Barnwell wrote about Bonix. Though everyone's going nuts about BONECKX. Quote this from Bill Barnwell. Bonix has completed the most DePass of anyone in the league. Because he's attempted the most deep passes of anyone in the league, and because he's throwing the third most passes of any type of anyone in the league.
Speaker 4: He's twenty eighth in QBR.
Speaker 5: On those throws, he averages ten point five yards every time he throws one of them, which is also twenty eighth. His CPOE on those throws is thirty third. Nicks has taken eight ten plus yard sacks, third most in the league, twenty first and QBR twenty first, in yards per dropback twenty second and EPA per dropback against the blitz end quote, that's Bill Barnwell. That's not you. I wanted to quote. I wanted to quote someone that's Bill Barnwell. So send your hated him.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't like that, Okay, all that said, Yeah, you and I were very down on Bonnick. We didn't think that a lot of his stuff would translate to the NFL. Yeah, he's better than we thought. He's running that offense well for Sean Payton. Yeah, he's They've they've cut down his reason. He's doing well with it.
Speaker 4: Javonte Williams's gonna give as far as I'm gonna go, as as far as I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Javant simplified the offense enough that bon Nicks can be successful.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I'm saying, Davonte Williams. He gets to see the Broncos running back room. It's just really hard to parse with Williams estimate Julia mcgloff, and they've all been featured various times. Over the past three games. Williams has been the most consistent of the trio. But Williams scored two point seven PPR points or less than three of the past four games, so I guess maybe he's not the most consistent. Browns have given up the seven fewest Fantasy points to opposing running backs. Williams needs to score a touchdown here, and he has only three this season.
Speaker 4: I'll give him a speculative.
Speaker 5: See though, Cortland Sutton a he's been on fire, scored at least fifteen PPR points in five games in a row. Three of those times he had nineteen plus PPR points at least eight targets in each game.
Speaker 4: Over that.
Speaker 5: Bonick heard me complaining about that one game where he didn't even look at Cartland Sutton and ever since then he was just poundering with targets. So Cortland gets any and then Devon Vley, hold the Vley. He was going to take a chance at me receiver, all right, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Would we come back? Premature speculation. We've only got a couple of these left. We do it as long as there are bye week's left, So next week would be our last premature speculation of the year. But we will jump back into the Fantasy Football Weekly time machine and to give you some guys you want to pick up now that Obels is going to try to pick up next week, but they're already on your team. And our final set of matchups including the forty nine ers and the Bills in a possible weather game coming up. We'll talk that through when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Sad times the final segment of Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 3: Oh oh man ah my co.
Speaker 2: Host today Scott Fish, Thorn Eistrom. You can follow us on Twitter. I'm at Paul Charchian, Scott Fish at Scott Fish twenty four, Thornon, i Istrom at thor k You Rock Rock Stark, Gotchab.
Speaker 3: There we go every single time without fail.
Speaker 2: You are there. This segment we call premature speculation. We try to figure out who you should pick up now that other people will trying to pick up later in the future.
Speaker 4: We begin with Scott.
Speaker 2: Fish, who is your premature speculation player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not as much this week as you just mentioned. With the Tennessee Washington matchup for Taja Spears returning from that concussion, but Brian Callahan has said he wants them to have a more even split and listen to their schedule coming up for the final four or so weeks of the fantasy regular season into the playoffs. Yeah, Jaguars thirty first against fantasy running backs. Yeah, Colts thirtieth against fantasy running backs, so second worst, third worst. Then the Bengals, who are you know, top eight against fantasy running backs, but have allowed four scores to running backs in the last three weeks, and then they get the Jaguars again. They have a really good schedule for running backs, especially pass catching running backs of the next four weeks.
Speaker 2: All right, Spears, got you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Thor your premature speculation player.
Speaker 4: Slim pickens this time of the year, but a little bit it's gotten harder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm you know, so I go to speculating non injuries, which is why I'm going to do Sean Tucker running back for the Buccaneers since weeks.
Speaker 2: So you're not entering into the universe anything bad about Bucky Irving right now?
Speaker 4: You no, no, no, maybe maybe I'm Rishard White. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 5: Since Week seven, Rishad White RB eight and fantasy points per game and Bucky Irving is RB twelve Fantasy points per game. They'd stay in two running backs. They're one of those guys were to get hurt. Tucker is going to get twelve to fifteen touches per game in a good situation. He had four carries, had a touchdown well, catching one target in the win over the Giants last week.
Speaker 4: That was a blowout and in that game script.
Speaker 5: But he's now scored three all purpose touchdowns, only thirty eight touches this year, and he's good and limited action eighty point seven PFF grade in his seventy three snaps. One of those two guys gets injured, Tucker could be a starting caliber player down the stretch.
Speaker 2: I'm going now, I'm talking Okay, the player are going to talk about it. I'm talking to a very specific audience here. Yeah, Dynasty and Empire players is the next year think okay, okay, And you need to be in super flex or two quarterback league okay before you should be interested in Bryce Young.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm advocating for Young because he is tangibly playing at a totally different level than the adeptitude we had seen it any other time throughout his career. Dave Canallis, Dave Canalis, it's starting to come together, baby steps. Every single week, going back three weeks ago, Panthers won actually three games ago, Panthers won two in a row. Then they went on by and then they took the Chiefs. They were tied with the chief So with ninety seconds left, I mean the Panthers nearly took down the Chiefs only again only one week ago. And some of the improvements we're seeing Bryce Young are statistically objective, like zero turnovers in the past two games, a deeper a dot than he has had on a consistent basis, And some of the intangibles are just look at him play, The poise, the confidence, and frankly the lack of stupid plays from Bryce Young are very very encouraging. You know, this is a great time. I think in most dynasty and keeper leagues, trade deadline's like here, it's it's coming fast. If if you're not already there, this is your chance to go get Bryce Young at basically bargain basement price. I think Carolina's going to go to war with him again next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you'll have a starting quarterback again. Dynasty Empire two quarterback leagues.
Speaker 3: By the way, just in generally, Thorne took a backup brainbacks that we mentioned this second half of the season entering the playoffs. You want the taj Is, the Benson's, the Spears, the Roshan Johnson, the Bigsby's, Singletary, Ray Davis, Braylen Allen Jalen Wright. All you want, something's gonna happen. You'll want that guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, you should not be You should not be rostering third receivers from some team roster cloggers.
Speaker 3: Get rid of them. Look for upside.
Speaker 2: They can help you in the laps, like Tank Bigsby as Blake.
Speaker 3: Corn even though he gets nothing, but if Karen goes down, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, he'd get a lot. And Kiren's been a you know, there's somebody who's we don't wish injury on anybody, but given his usage right as a candidate. All right, Scott, let's go to the Rams taking on the Saints in this one. Oh no, sorry, we already did that. San Francisco taking on Buffalo, Yeah, could be a weather game. The Bills have already asked for volunteers to shovel I think the snow is gonna hit before available the game. That's right, exactly. Fantasy Football Weekly grew coming down. Oh, I like, it wouldn't it be fun to do a winter game in Buffalo?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 2: I would do that forty nine, taking on Bill Scott. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Brock Purty expect to play limited practice this week. Your options if he doesn't go. Your pivots on that Saturday night game are like Josh Allen Bonix are probably both highly rostered, maybe Jameis Winston. So part of the C grade is baked in that it's possible he won't play, and you should probably go with a different option just in case that couldn't get knocked out or could get knocked out before the injury. I had multiple scores and back to back. He also gets a bills d that's allowed multiple scores in three straight. Purty's averaging two thirty bills are allowing about in the average of two thirty, So it feels like two hundred and thirty and one to two scores is about where it's gonna go. But again, possible weather game paired with we're not even one hundred percent sure he's gonna play. There's probably better options, but I'll give him a C grade here his receivers. I got a B grade on Juwan Jennings. The Bills do allow the fifth fewest Fantasy points to the perimeter where Juwan Jennings plays, but he's had eleven targets, eleven targets, eleven targets and seven plus catches and ninety plus yards in each of the last two party starts before before you know Party's injury. Even with Allen last week, he led the team in targets with seven.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 3: The problem is the Bills allow the seventh fewest yards and or seventh fewest yards and six fewest cards scores to wide receivers. The wide receivers who have done well get volume, and if he gets that same volume, I'm okay with it. I like it, and it's got to go somewhere. So I have a B grade on Jennings, a C grade on Samuel. They allow the fewest pass plays over twenty yards, so you're not going to get chunk plays. Deebo hasn't scored since Week six, but he's still getting this six to seven targets per game. With McCaffrey back, he's shifted almost to the fourth option in the pass game, though, so that concerns me too. I know, yeah, Ricky Piersall has failed to catch a pass in both weeks eleven and twelve. Rout participations have been but we're not talking about him. No, George Kittle otto a tight end one scored in three straight. Even with Brandon Allen, he showed up. It doesn't matter for Kittle at.
Speaker 2: This probably haven't given Kittle enough love this season.
Speaker 3: We really haven't been been. His fantasy points per game is like five more than a like even more than Bowers. It's crazy where he's sitting at. And then Christian McCaffrey. I do have an A grade on nineteen touches and twenty one touches over one hundred yards in each of his first two games back with party. Last weekend was a little different with a tougher defensive draw on Brandon Allen, but he's probably getting getting pretty back and the Bills allowed the eighth most combo yards have been torched by pass catching backs, allowing the most receptions, receiving yards, and receiving touchdowns to the position. So seven different backs over fifty yards and or a score just through the air. So good spot for McCaffrey here over the Buffalo side.
Speaker 2: And by the way, McCaffrey needs it, he does. Yeah, last week was not was rough all three weeks? Yeah, well, I mean he had one hundred total yards each of those he's helping out. But the past game work is what happened. Yes, the groundwork has been bad a grade for Josh Allen and the Bills. Six game wins stream Allen is averaging two hundred and sixty seven yards and two point two scores multiple scores in five of six forty nine ers are top ten in yards and scored allowed to passers.
Speaker 3: It is a tough tougher spot.
Speaker 2: But the four more mobile Russian quarterbacks, the four mobile ones they faced, averaged forty four yards and three of those four scored. Josh Allen's a mobile quarterback. He might get some of that.
Speaker 3: Khalil Shakir double digit PPR games in five straight games, super safe, four floor, six plus catches, seven plus targets, fifty plus yards in all of those led the team and targets in all of those, not to mention two slot guys in the last three weeks, JSN and Cede Lamb went for one hundred and ten and one hundred and forty six against the Niners.
Speaker 2: Against the Niners, Diamadur Leonor is a pretty good slot corner Yac. Yeah getting killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well on those two, like there have been a lot of games.
Speaker 2: Khalils really good too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he catches everything. Because Keon Coleman is questionable, he's been dealing with that wrist injury. Limited drills on the side, and it's a Sunday night game, I said Saturday before Sunday night game. I have him on the bench. I don't want to risk trying to pivot. You know, maybe Elijah Morris a pivot if you really need Keon Coleman, but there's no teams on buy. You probably don't need the pivot when he's in. If he plays limited even he torpedo Samuel who's had fourteen plus targets in the last two games. But if he returns, I got both of them on the bench. Amari Cooper, dang it, Like I want to bench him. I want to bench him, but he is He's top fifty five yards in two of his three games. He's his top snap percentage is fifty one percent. He's a part time limited player, and he's top fifty five yards in two of those games with limited product. If he gets it this week, if he finally gets more snaps, if he's out there running more routes, I'm gonna give him c grade on the upside, just on the upside. And Dawson Knox is on the bench. Unlike last week, this is a forty nine ers d allowing the second fewest yards to tight ends and just three scores on the year. He was a fine flex play last week.
Speaker 2: It turned out okay, well, four for forty he played, but he did do play eighty six percent snaps.
Speaker 3: He was out there. The process was correct.
Speaker 2: I think the process was. Yes, tell me about the Fantasy Cares Advent calendar.
Speaker 3: You know what before I do that? Oh James Cook?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, sorry, I thought you were right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I was too. But I forget the running back. Sometimes starting running back has scored on the Bills. The starting running back has scored against the forty nine ers in six straight games, including six scores in just the last three weeks. Cook has scored in all but three games this year, eleven times in eleven games, averaging fifteen plus touches. It's a good spot for him. Despite the tenth fewest yards allowed to backs for the forty nine ers, they allow a lot of scores, so it'd be great.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: In twenty seconds, give me the Fantasy Cares Advent calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Fantasycares dot org slash advent forty dollars donation, gets your name in the drawing, a daily drawing for twenty five days during the month of December, and we give away a sign jersey. It could be like it's jerseys like Lamar Jackson, Jamar Chase, Justin Jefferson, those level jerseys signed jerseys forty dollars to get two entries per day. Fantasy Care fifty fifty entries dot org. Yes, Eagles take on the Ravens. Saquon Barkley, Jalen Hurts, AJ Brown, all a grades. There is a little bit of trepidation with Barkley, just because Baltimore's is such a good run defense. But Barkley's insane right now, and you're obviously you're you're total. You're going to start all of those guys no matter what.
Speaker 2: Trickier starts include Dallas Goddard, who have got with a B grade, good tight ends almost always find their way to solid games against the Ravens. Travis Kelce, Brock Bowers, Jake Ferguson, Dalton Kon, k zach Ertz, Kate Dotton. That's every starting fantasy level tight end Baltimore's face, and they're averaging six catches for seventy four yards. So Dallas Goddard a safe B grade here. Devata Smith is hoping to return from a hamstring injury, but even in a positive matchup, I'd show a little caution since hamstring injuries aggravate easily and the Ravens secondary playing way better lately. They've shut out receivers in three of the past four games. And if Smith clears the injury report completely, then I would say, okay, let's upgrade him up to a B because then I don't have to worry about the reaggravation of the injury. But otherwise, ce grade on DeVonta Smith. On the Baltimore side, Derrick Henry and Lamar Jackson, I mean, they're always they're basically always eight grades, but brutal matchup. The Eagles rank number one in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks number two in fantasy points allowed to running backs over the past six games, but it's Derek Henry and Lamar Jackson, so you're always gonna start him, and I'm gonna keep giving him to eight grades anyway, because they're special backs. Zay Flowers comes into the Sea grade. He runs from all over the field, but there's nowhere to hide from an excellent Philly secondary. Flowers has a brutal matchup against Cooper Dejen and Quinnon Mitchell and Darius Slay. Slay's the most beatable of those three cornerbacks, but even he's got a meager fifty nine percent completion rate in his coverage and he's given up just two scores all year, and he's the easy one. Since weeks when Cooper Dejen became the starting slot cornerback, the Eagles have only allowed three wide receiver touchdowns and lastly, Mark Andrews tough matchup for a mostly touchdown dependent tight end against a team that's only allowed one tight end touchdown.
Speaker 3: But like I mentioned earlier show, last.
Speaker 4: Said I said that.
Speaker 2: About the Chargers, who hadn't given up any touchdowns, the league gave up one to Mark Andrews, So C grade because you never know to him, absolutely, why not?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: If you have not tried a guillotine league yet, you still can. New leagues forming daily at guillotine leagues dot com. Six weeks of chopping action left. If you're like I'll play next year, try it this year, learn this year, and then go be a menace on the rest of the league. Filled at Newbies next year at guillotine leagues dot com. Thank you for listening, everybody, Best of luck in this week the Bipocalypse Part two. Next week, I mean next week, we'll give you all the data on all the things you want to do in that week fourteen coming up next week. We'll talk to you then, everybody. Bye bye
Speaker 6: Diary