Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Reactions.
Speaker 3: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three. I was a good episode. I hope the talkbacks live up to the equality of the episode.
Speaker 4: I liked.
Speaker 2: I liked the episode to ninety three. It was definitely UH one that will go down in UH in Brooklyn Boys Hall of Fame history as definitely one of ours, one of our episodes. Yeah, did you listen to it on the plane going or coming? I'm always coming, Brodie, always coming your voice. This is the companion podcast to the Brooklyn Boys, not the main episode. If it's your first time listening and first time stumbling upon us, that's great, and you can feel free to listen to Slice Time. But these are all our talkbacks and responses to episode two ninety three, So make sure you listen to that one, all right, and then go back to zero and start there, right, all right, that's right, okay, And only only through the iHeartRadio app can you leave it a talkback? That's correct. The other apps do not have the technology to do that for us. I wish they did, but they don't. All right, call through iHeart. We we were on vacation last week, so we got all you did. Yeah. Yeah, well, well we were both on vacation, because if I go on vacation, you go on vacation from this podcast. Yes, I had a week you go No I no, okay, no I did. I get to spend some time with my oldest daughter, who informed me I had to leave because I have to go study for finals and write a six thousand word paper. No perfect, Yeah, I spend house. I don't think I wrote six thousand words my entire time in college. So she's the brains of the family. Oh, and I was in Brooklyn and I went to an Italian restaurant. We'll talk more about on the Brooklyn boy Yeah. I didn't go to ellen B's for pizza. Oh really, And I was in my phone go to ellen B's pizza and I didn't go. So and I had good, good week. Good. I'm happy that that you did. And I had a very long vacation. And we'll talk about more on the Brooklyn Boye podcast. Yeah. I can't wait to hear about the Ann Frank house and all your time with the Tulips. Yeah, he's going through the Tulip spend some time in Amsterdam, and I spent some time in the southern part of Spain, so and mar Bank. And I'm gonna do ask answer me now. But you have a better understanding of what the Netherlands is. I told you I would. Okay, So we'll talk on the ninety four Brooklyn Boys podcast. Here I talkback slices. It's your time, Slice time. Can't wait to see what's waiting behind your number one.
Speaker 5: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Brody and Scary Scary and Brodie Kelsey from Texas. So, going back to the clip from the news anchor, I actually worked in small town news for years and yeah, the morning anchor we had was one of those pretty talking heads Brody mentioned usually get hired. We didn't even need to try to mess her up. She did that all on her own. The biggest one was during celebrity birthdays. It was her reading of a small blurb for Dolly Parton's birthday, which I'll get to in part two.
Speaker 2: Part two.
Speaker 5: So what was supposed to be read was Dolly was born in a one bedroom cabin Instead, our anchor confidently said Dolly was born in a one bedroom cabinet. As soon as she said it, everyone in the studio fought so hard not to laugh. Thankfully, all that was on the screen was a picture of Dolly, but with her mic being hot, we had to be very quiet while everyone else overheadset in the other room was losing their minds. She found out about it later and thought it was so funny. She posted a clip on Facebook. If I can find it, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You know, you know log cabinet's my favorite maple syrup. Good afternoon. Yeah, oh, we have an Easter egg coming. Okay, So what I was gonna say was a lot of times the people who read the news, they're just reading the teleprompter, and it's possible the person who typed it autocorrected cabin to cabinet could have been catch it, and then they just read it because they're talking heads.
Speaker 6: Right, Good afternoon, This is Chad from Omaha, and it's always going to be brody, wh scary.
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, aren't we in a bright and cheery mood up in Washington these days. I suggest you check with your doctor to make sure you got the proper dosage on your medication. Sometimes they may have to tweak it to get the proper results and if it's not a medication issue and you just happen to be going through some things right now, I surely do apologize, sir. Remember everything always works out in the end. It could deep breath count to ten, Jesus Loves You and sodas Chad from Omaha, and it's always going to be Brodie what scary.
Speaker 2: Clearly one of his haters that he's talking to right there in that clip. I think he's talking about you. No, he's talking about No, he's talking about Seattle. He's in Seattle, all right, right, right, because he's in California. Yeah, No, No, he's no, he's in Omaha, right, He's no. No, that's was that Chad? Yeah, yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 2: Oh he reminds me of the guy from San Diego. He was talking to somebody in Seattle that must have had some choice words for him. Some beef some beefles. Okay.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you're gonna hear this, Brody, but it's Maggie from Miami.
Speaker 2: And have to say, I.
Speaker 9: Can't believe you dropped the ball on the final season of Walking Dead.
Speaker 1: How can you not fucking recap that shit.
Speaker 10: You did all those seasons and you didn't recap the last episode?
Speaker 4: How the fuck?
Speaker 10: And what about the other episodes of the season?
Speaker 1: Spin offs? Come on?
Speaker 2: Brody did another podcast called The Talking Dad No Walkers and Walkers and Talkers with his co host Jamie Brody. Wontn't you respond to that? Well, we didn't just miss the last season. We missed the last I think two seasons or season and a half. Uh we we just uh yeah, I'm going to do it, and and and Jamie couldn't do it with me because of uh me not being in the studio and her schedule, and we just didn't have time. And then she she stopped paying for a MC plus and doesn't have cable and was so much good episodes. Yes, she had a she had a second job and she babysitting or something, and then she didn't have the money for TV and then she was she's so she's behind, and the long story short, I don't even know if she's even seen the finale yet. So we couldn't do it, and I don't want to do it without her, so we didn't do it. I have apologize, but I thought the last season was pretty good. I thought, uh Rick and Micheon with the ones who Live was excellent. So there you go the Walkers and Talkers podcast. Typical guy there for themselves and not the woman. Actually i'm because she's there for the woman and I won't do it without her. See that doesn't mean I'm selfish. No, I'm just saying. I'm just saying. I'm just saying very selfish. Didn't didn't didn't finish, didn't get to the climax of the podcast. He didn't finish. I finished. No, you were like, yeah, I'm done, I'm out. That's exactly what you did. I went to sleep. She didn't finish yet. How do you leave you? How do you believe your listeners hanging on the last season of War for Walkers and Talkers. I apologize, Okay, I feel terrible. We just were for a while, we weren't. Our schedules didn't work, and then she stopped watching. So I all right, blame it on Jamie.
Speaker 9: The one one Vescuez one Vescus what vol does?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 4: Oh my guy, I didn't leave my name.
Speaker 9: If you don't leave your name in the Vasquez your Valdez on Twitter?
Speaker 4: Do you own a coffee company? I still don't understand you. Fuck you.
Speaker 9: Valdas vescas vescas velus. Hey, fuck you, my guy, you copyed Brody. I copied you. Hey, Brody likes the balls. He left the ball, so taken Nie, my guy, take a.
Speaker 2: Knee, he says, my guy. Really well, civil war breaking out amongst the slice.
Speaker 4: Hey, but lookus is hey?
Speaker 10: You from Kelly Forney is always going to be scary with Brodie. Brodie called scary tother's temple all the time. Yes in English. Hey listen. I wanted to do a few shout outs to the girls on the podcast, but it's gonna take me a couple of talkbacks. So I don't want to get mister Scary mad. Okay, don't get mad, not an ouchest pitch car.
Speaker 4: Okay. First of all, I want to say to Messire.
Speaker 10: You know, Misserray, I agree with the other slid hey jeff over that you really have a sexy voice.
Speaker 4: Oh that trills me about your voice. Just the other day I was.
Speaker 10: Listening to Thing Lizzie and you know that song Rosalie. You know I changed the lyrics now it goes dead the ray Ray. Oh yeah, I love your voice that you raise. Next, I would like to try it to miss Jamie from Queen's. I want to say, hey, girl, don't be mad. You know, it's not.
Speaker 4: Mister Skiri's fault that he did you like that.
Speaker 10: Sometimes bougie people like him say or do things without thinking. They don't realize that they're hearing the feelings of the other person. Maybe one day he'll said it's boudjin as aside and send you the apology that you so much deserve.
Speaker 4: Leslie. I want to ask the other lady, you know.
Speaker 10: The growth one, the one that likes to live toilet seats and things of that nature, say, I'm what's your name anyway?
Speaker 2: Reggie?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Reggie, Reggie, Reggie.
Speaker 10: Do you think that there could be any way that you can recycle corn? You know, like you hear it right now and then you see it again later. Maybe you know how to do that. That would be a good way to save money, and maybe it's solve world hunger. Okay, So that's all I got for this week, you know, Brooklyn boys. But I don't know if I'll be able to call in again later because I might be tied up for a while.
Speaker 4: I don't know how things will go for me, But for.
Speaker 10: Definitely, I enjoyed talking to you this time, and I will see you later.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't watch you at the Locusts.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I find it interesting. He says scary with Brody, and then Chad from Omaha says Brodie with Scary. Yeah. Funny where they copy each other the way.
Speaker 11: Brooklyn boys, This is Louis from the Greater Atlanta area, not Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Just wants to.
Speaker 12: Say, I just watched the that YouTube video.
Speaker 11: Of Norm on Conan and Brian with Courtney thorn Smith and that was freaking hilarious Rody and by the way, scary. Norm McDonald also white, right.
Speaker 2: But I never said he was black. Oh, just for us, the last name is McDonald, okay, right right, like Michael McDonald. But Michael McDonald has a soulful voice Norm McDonald. It doesn't.
Speaker 12: No Reggie here. It's the message for Slice Christy from Saddlebrook.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 12: Do you ever go to that really nice park in Saddlebrook. I love going there. It's a huge park. You can walk around. There's a lake. I like walking around the lake. I like shooting hoops. I participated in the oral. It's so much fun.
Speaker 2: There always waiting for the plot twist talk. Yeah, there's always a plot twist at the end.
Speaker 4: All right, scary Rody, Rody, scary.
Speaker 13: Rockins Steve, talk back, Brody, Why do you refer to one person as them or they?
Speaker 4: That's so annoying.
Speaker 13: Even if, especially if you're not talking about someone who is identifies as both male and female.
Speaker 2: One fucking person?
Speaker 12: Is that he or she not there?
Speaker 2: Or then? Ick and see what would that? When did you do that? Brody? I don't remember that. I don't know. I don't know what. You can absolutely refer to one person as they, like, oh, Steve, yeah, yeah, yeah. Like if I don't want to tell you who it was, I'd be like, oh, yeah, my friend, they went to the game yesterday. That's proper English. If I don't like, if I say to you, oh, I was out with someone, uh last week and they really enjoyed their If you don't want to if you are hiding, okay, that's where I kind of agree with it. That's why I do agree with you. If you're hiding the sex, if you don't want to tell them, let on to believe to let for whatever reason. If it if it's a guy or girl you're talking about, because you want to be cryptic about it, you could say oh, I went to the Yeah, I went to the game with them, or they right I had I went to Carmines last week and I had dinner with somebody. So if I say, oh, they ordered a chicken dish. Right, So brodi cheating his wife and he was with a woman, he could be like, yeah, yeah, they they loved they loved that dish. Not only would I never cheat on my wife, let me tell you why I can't cheat on my wife. I got a d M that said, oh, I was at Carmines on the Friday night. I saw you that your wife. I didn't want to interrupt. I was going to say hi, but I didn't want to interrupt. Well, I was there with another woman. So had I been cheating, and because I'm semi well known, I would be busted. That being said, it's my first cousin so h and I'm from New York so there was nothing going on there. We were just out. We went to a show and uh, nothing to see. But if I wanted to cheat, I could have, I'd have to hide.
Speaker 1: Favorable boys love you. This is Marylynd from Omaha, Scary.
Speaker 14: I'm so proud of you getting your golden microphone congratulation.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 15: That is awesome.
Speaker 14: I got my signed T shirts and I love them and thank you for the stickers, and I put them on my water bottle.
Speaker 16: So everybody at work, I try to get them to listen to love you guys.
Speaker 2: Slice for Life awesome. Well, speaking of the gold mic, I heard a rumor that's scary. May bring it home and use it during this podcast. I'll get to look, I don't know where else I'm going to plug it in. I only here in this podcast. Well, you have the same mic stand here at home, because you have a radio professional microphone at home. Yeah, so you've popped that right in. So I'm excited to have a gold mic on this podcast.
Speaker 6: Scary and Brody, Brody and Scary Garni from Kenny Cat Hare listen. I just want to say, that's scary. You have the boise of an apex predator, and Brody you have the eyes of a hind the woodland creature. Together you two make a devastating combination. Shoulders back and continue to smash the podcast game.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I guess we'll take that as compliments. So, like you're a bear and I'm a squirrel. I suppose chipmunk. All right, by the way, do you see a new trend on on social media? What did you rather be? Would you would you rather be? We talk about on the podcast would you Rather Be?
Speaker 17: With?
Speaker 2: Asking women if they'd rather be with a guy or a bear? Would you rather? Would you rather be? Approached? And it lost in the woods by a strange man or a bear, and a majority of women is saying, I'd rather be approached by the bear. Okay, that's pretty sad, especially if it's a a black bear or a brown bear. Brown bear, brown bear, brown bear. You're fucked? Why would you bear? You fuck black bear? You got a shot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister road.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you tell me about the world.
Speaker 18: You get in my mind on everyn looking granny of the universe until me o man and licks does it take to it to the.
Speaker 2: Center of a tuzipo?
Speaker 4: Holy you can tell us, old mister. Why one is?
Speaker 2: I think the correct answer is one, two, three, three that commercials from the seventies. Yes, I saw it on YouTube. I don't I of course wasn't around for that. No, no, never, you weren't born yet nope. So but on YouTube, right, this one seems to be blank? Um, I guess we'll skip it. Not sure what that calls about? Is this one? Okay? So trying to figure out how to use a microphone? Very nice? That's strike two a minute later? Oh strike three? Wow? Oh they keep going. I could see it. Is that your dad trying to call us? I don't know what's going Maybe you know old people in technology. Yeah, it's still rolling. Someone is recording, but there's no audio coming out about this. They but talk back us. Wow, well it's rolling right now, isn't that amazing?
Speaker 10: One?
Speaker 18: Two?
Speaker 2: Let's say one, two, three, four in a row? Wow, we may have had missed the podcast gold. I was about to say they had a lot to say, and none of it got said. Try again, Oh they did. Wait about Brody? There comes that's another attempt. And these are the people that agree with you.
Speaker 6: Nothing scary Brody Brody and scary Scarody.
Speaker 2: Oh you're back, scary.
Speaker 6: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things that I've ever heard about the Nevers and the rest of the Scandinavian countries. And no point in your rambling, incoherent response where you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought everyone listening to the Brooklyn Boys podcast is down dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 2: I mean, not everybody knows everything about geography and history. I'm sorry, but you should if you're going to that country. Yeah, and I learned a lot there and I came back a wiser person.
Speaker 8: Right, LERI from Connecticut. Oh my god, you guys. I'm about to punch you guys in the nose me. Amsterdam is a city in Holland. Holland is otherwise known as the Netherlands. The Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Norway are known as a group of countries called Scandinavia. Right, get your facts straight, you two ninkum poops.
Speaker 2: I resent that I told you that Amsterdam is part of a city in Holland. But it's the Netherlands. Yeah, but it's yes. Colloquially people call the region the Holland List. Most people don't know that, right, but most people don't fly there not knowing it. Okay, you want to be right, be right back, all right, hit the reset button, hit the play the next.
Speaker 19: One, Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Doctor m here scary, pick up a map. I mean, come on, like high school geography, definitely, Brodie Scary today another smartest. Yeah, bonn Air is definitely part of the Netherlands. My family used to live there.
Speaker 2: Great because your family lived there, you know that.
Speaker 19: Hold on, they kind of cool thing. It's a municipality of the Netherlands, essentially the same thing as a city. They used the US dollar when I was there. They use the guilder. Now I have a bunch of guilders that are useless. Sorry, doctor m again, scary, it is common knowledge.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the Netherlands.
Speaker 1: It's a country.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not Most people don't know that.
Speaker 4: Scary is wrong.
Speaker 16: Maddy from Brooklyn and Bronx and Scary. My god, that's embarrassing. Really, my dude, really what Finland and Sweden are part of the Netherlands. Get the fuck out of here. They're claiming the Volvo now, come on, bro really, I can't get over it. I'm so sorry. That's really dumb. I love that, But that's only whoever agreed with you. They're fucking stupid, wow, Brodie.
Speaker 2: But the majority of the people who don't know are not leaving talkbacks because they're like, oh shit, I didn't know that either. Can I tell you? She said she's from Brooklyn and the Bronx and a lot of people don't know this? Scary? What's common knowledge? The Bronx also includes Connecticut, Maine, Vermont, New Ampshire.
Speaker 16: Hey, Brooklyn boys, is mad again. The slapping sound that you hear is me slapping my legs in disbelief and embarrassment. That's scary, that's all I lie. This is Maddie again, scary. Why don't you call up Bethany that he used to be on the morning show and let her know that apparently as in Norwegian, she's fucking Dutch. Get the fuck out of here, bro Brooklyn boys, it's Maddie again, scary, scary. Just because you haven't been somewhere doesn't mean you don't fucking know about it. You went to school, right, you had geography lessons, all that fun stuff. You've never been to Nepal? Did you think it was part of I don't know a Zerbaijan. Come on, and no, Brodie's not insulting anyone and everybody who didn't know that and who thought that. The nether Vilins included Norway and Sweden. They should be insulted.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, see, there you go. She's insulting a lot of our listeners. Well, she insulted the Azerbaijani's because she said Azerbaijen wrong. But other than that, she's right of the money knew you knew it was Azerbajan, right.
Speaker 18: Huh?
Speaker 2: You can find Azerbajon on the map. No I can't.
Speaker 15: Okay, Hi, boys, this is Victoria from Brooklyn. You know, I have to say that Sciary is a bit of a bragger. I mean, I don't want to say anything bad about anybody, but just listening for over the last couple of years, you've just really bragged a lot, and it's really annoying. I think you should be a little bit more humble.
Speaker 2: But what were supposed to share our lives with you the best? It's not a bragging thing. It's I'm just sharing. I'm sharing my experiences with you. Get a podcast, you could do the same thing. I think every podcast people brag. Right, Listen, if you put up pictures of your vacation on Facebook, isn't that bragging?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Guess what, anybody with social media is bragging about anything that they post. Ever right now. What's it called if you post wait hold on? I got to hear the other two of her messages because she left three in a row. Can't wait hold on?
Speaker 15: Victoria from Brooklyn. I think that it would be a good idea if Scary actually gifted Brodie the dyce in, and that way he can get an invite to his home, because the dyce in would be a housewarming present, especially because Bertie could use the dice in right for the dog here.
Speaker 2: I never got a fucking invite to his pool for five years. What makes you think I'm gonna give him a fucking dice? Had you given him the diceon, I would have had you come to the pool. You never suggested that. By the way, all three of my dogs a hypologenic. There's no dog here here, dude, you're the vacuum man. You could suck this Brody all right, it's a vacuum.
Speaker 15: From Brooklyn again.
Speaker 2: Oh you're back.
Speaker 15: Just another thought. Instead of going to Marbella, which is nice bougie as fuck.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, I wish I go.
Speaker 15: There's another place called Gibraltar, which is also in the south of Spain. Technically a British territory, which I think is scary little as well.
Speaker 2: So okay, just I thought, yeah, my friend had a house in Marbia. He invited me to his house. I went to Marbia. You know who loves Gibraltar, the Rock, the Rock. Of course you didn't, boo. Hey, guess what I know? The Rock of Gibraltar. Hey, what do you know? Look you're bragging again. This nincompoop fucking knows things.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, Sean from Washington State, Oh my god, thirty nine minutes then on Apple Podcasts had to come over to iHeart just to do a talk back to say, holy shit, nothing but arguing and negativity.
Speaker 4: That was a terrible episode.
Speaker 2: Had Well, then you could hate the last ten minutes funny anymore?
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, cheer it up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let's have some fun.
Speaker 20: Enough carry I'm carrying from New Jersey and it's called Scandinavia. Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark. They're called Scandinavia. That's how it's welcome mined. Even my seven year old knows that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You must have family there. You know that other guy had family there, so he knew it. Now you pulled a scanned bony.
Speaker 4: Hey, yes, what's going on? It's me again.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: I found myself here this afternoon, sitting in my living room on my Devin Port, zipping on a beer, pondering on whether or not I should call in because somebody on the whip page it's complaining that they had to fast forward and the last last time because of all the characters.
Speaker 4: Booo.
Speaker 10: You know, it's not my fault that you got old boogey ass, old man scooty man and he cut you off after only fourteen and a half talkbacks. I'm not the one that cut you off. As a matter of fact, I listened to all fourteen and a half of your talkbacks.
Speaker 4: Lighting up.
Speaker 1: It's all in good fun.
Speaker 4: We're all characters, including yourself. We're doing this for fun. Okay, lighting up, girl?
Speaker 10: Ow. So remember Jesus loves you and so I oh an old man's scooty I hope when you were over there on your trip, Tall Darren didn't sneak into your room in the middle of the night and give you a big old Dutch oven and suffocate you half to death. Or maybe when you were on the dance floor he probably walked up on tuppy and dragged the scroll across your face. Well you might have enjoyed that. Well anyway, piece of love to you as well, my friend.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Thank you buddy. Who's he yelling at now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But you know what, you were in the right country for a Dutch oven.
Speaker 7: I was, Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Caitlin from be Sure, mother of Luke, wife of Mark. So I'm real listening to the podcast. This is probably the third or fourth time, and I'm startin for the beginning again. And I came across the fat jew Where the fat Jewish? Where is this motherfucker? I checked his Instagram and he hasn't been active since December twenty twenty two, so we're on over a year and a half. Where is this guy? We'd love to hear from him, love to hear from him again.
Speaker 2: Thank you know, I know someone who knows him. I could find out. Is that Jewish?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: You think maybe he's took a step back. I don't know.
Speaker 21: Hey, this is Sam from Saint Louis. Scary you fuck You don't travel somewhere and not have a basic understanding of geography.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 21: A quick Google search taught me that the nether Lens is broken into twelve different providences. If you're traveling to Canada, you know what's providence? Who are going to assume by the way, North holland South holland each of providence.
Speaker 12: In the Netherlands. Thank you the more you know. Hope you had a good trip there.
Speaker 2: I did right.
Speaker 12: Question for Brody, have you ever done stand up comedy? If so, how did it go? If you've never done it, would you ever want to do it?
Speaker 2: All right, bro question, I'll answer that quickly. I did stand up comedy technically once. It didn't go fantastically well, it went okay, And I've written a lot of stand up material over the past few years that in my phone is a note to put it together and do stand up. But I only did it once. I did a lot of sketch comedy and improv for many years. I love it. I love being on stage, but I have stand up involves rehearsal and practice and work, and I'd rather just get on stage and do improv with the audience tells you what to do it and you just improve it. But yes, I will just stand up again, and I'll keep you guys posted. All right, Don't ask me next week if I did stand up this talk pack is commenting on episode two ninety, Brody couldn't stop staring at Scary's crack.
Speaker 12: Boys.
Speaker 22: It's branded from Atlanta Driving. So sorry for the bad quality, but I love how this conversation from this episode about healthy eating and no parabins led to ass eating.
Speaker 2: Keep it up, thank you. He enjoys the ass eating, well, he enjoys the talk of it. I'm I'm not judging, Okay, who knows?
Speaker 14: Scary episode two thirty eight where you were at Samantha's wedding with Robin and she was wearing a beautiful dress and you spilled wine on her and then you say to her, baby, you'll get over It is a really shitty thing to say to somebody and including your girlfriend. And then to say to compare it to sex, and by saying, well, you clean up and you move, that's what you do after sex.
Speaker 4: Right, That is horrible?
Speaker 14: Scary Okay, Episode two thirty eight scary where you lost your wallet. That's karma for being an asked to your girlfriend at Sam's wedding?
Speaker 2: Is it my turn today? What's going on here? Everyone's taking a shit on me? Well, you had six people that agree with you. There was just in the audio.
Speaker 14: Episode two ninety three Scary, where you went to go meet that woman and she put her hand in your face, not once but twice. Yes, that was a horrible, horrible thing for her to do to you, and then you try to justify it by saying, well, she was drunk. Whatever, she's gorgeous, she's rich, so she thinks she can be a snob. Well, she's a snot nosed bitch and she deserves karma.
Speaker 2: Okay, she sounds too sweet to be that upset, So she's agreeing with me on that one. She reminds me a little of Jamie from Queen's Did you catch that she sort of agrees with you after she disagree with you.
Speaker 16: I can give.
Speaker 23: I don't think this is going on, you know is going on? Well anyway. Nine two the rebate recall recall, Brody, I think you were talking about something about a recall you need to talk about kind of recall, a car recall something like that. I can't remember. J Love you.
Speaker 4: Guys, Scary.
Speaker 14: That woman was a snotty nosed bitch and what she deserves karma. But what you said to her friend about her was bad and two wrongs don't make it right.
Speaker 2: What she was absolutely deserving of that.
Speaker 12: Okay, Scary, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Let's me know that.
Speaker 6: And if you're going some place, you to know about it before you get there, now after you come back.
Speaker 2: Necessarily, that's part of the education process, learning about things as you go exploring discovery. You don't necessarily have to know about shit. I went there, I traveled, I was there for four or five nights. Okay. Now now I know more than all of you mofos combined. Okay, because you know why, because I lived it and I learned it while I was there. And that's it. And that's me bragging.
Speaker 20: Okay, Hi, it'scarry from New Jersey Scary episode two ninety three. It's called Scandinavia, Norway, Sweden, Finland together.
Speaker 2: Is called Scandinavia. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Even my seven year old knows that. He doesn't know from traveling to those countries.
Speaker 20: He knows it from experiencing their culture, going to Scanfast and bud Lake, New Jersey, really were day weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, you said it yourself. He knows that from experience. For getting the experience, they went right. But you learn things. You learn things while you're in the moment. She she's actually agreeing with me. She didn't realize that. She's saying people know stuff, not just from reading a book or no, but like they learn in their life. And I told you that when I go there, I will learn things about it. I will learn the terrain, I will learn what the rink. I will learn all of it. I will learn what it's called. I will learn properly. I will come back a wiser man, which I did. She's agreeing with me, she just doesn't know it.
Speaker 4: Hi brooking.
Speaker 24: This is Nick from Washington, Nick Dick formerly from Brooklyn. Stand by for part two. Okay, park two park teat from oh mah oh no the trucka. I love the trucka. He's a good guy.
Speaker 4: Yes. And that new guy I.
Speaker 24: Endol from uh from penitentiary.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think he's in the penitentiary.
Speaker 2: That actually is all three of the guys put together. That's the same guy. He's a fourth character. Yeah, he thinks we didn't realize. Nah, you got a nan on it. You're gonna put pull the wool over our eyes. No, not this an income boop.
Speaker 25: Oh scary. This is Orange from South Florida. CoA had a baby slice, so I'm gonna get a new one on board. But scary is the country. I'm pretty sure Holland is also the country there.
Speaker 24: This is.
Speaker 25: It's just there's two names for the country in English Netherland. Netherlands is more of the Dutch way of saying it, though I know it's not exactly. It's like Netherlands or something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and Denmark here they come, here, they come. They're gonna shi all over him?
Speaker 25: Aren't South Florida scary?
Speaker 12: If youse have changed on?
Speaker 6: You have to hear this story at the bar.
Speaker 2: Man, I agree with you so much.
Speaker 25: You really show humble you are with that story, and lots of respect man for a lot of the guys here who maybe that's happened to also, And.
Speaker 2: You know it's just cool.
Speaker 25: Girl stood up to it, you know, to these kind of girls, So good job.
Speaker 2: Wow. He didn't say he agreed with the word you use though. That was that was rough. No, he called me on, He called me a humble This braggart and income poop is humble. See you get everybody has a different opinion. What a great way to end lifetime. I got a headache, but it was fun. Next week people will agree with you about something. I'm sure Yeah, Brooklyn Boys, We'll see about that, Brooklyn Boys, two ninety four. We get to hear scaries, book report on the Netherlands reactions.
Speaker 3: This podcast all depends on you, baby,