Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Pick. Sign up today with the promo code leading off when you joined the Prize Picks. It's me Joey p Joe Pi's a pea, That of course is the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks hanging out talk a little baseball. We got a lot of fantasy to get to get a little wagering, to get to a little DFS, little this, a little of that, and we've got some technology for the show today. That's right. So you're listening to the podcast, you might want to just you know, drift over to the YouTube channel because there's gonna be some visual stuff here. You're not gonna want to miss. That's a hell of a tease, Welsh, don't you think.
Speaker 2: I don'tbody even know what it is. I don't know what the technology is. I'm excited. Oh it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Not a good artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Not excited, actually, now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: No, not excited.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're gonna look, you're gonna be excited because you know, we have a whole thing here, Fantasy Pros where they're encouraging us to use AI more. So I used AI more for the show. So just sit tight. We'll get to it. Let's start with Sandy al Contra, though surrender two runs and six innings Wednesday, you got to win over the Rockies. His first win, by the way, since April seventh. He's zero to five since then, with a six seventeen ERA in his past seven starts. Ironically, I just did a ride up yesterday. It just came out on the buy low sell high on fantasypros dot com about going after Sandy al Contra, because if you look at the ERA and the fifth things are starting to go in the right direction. The strikeout rate has been right around nine and a half k per nine. That's where you want him to be. So for me, this is kind of that window, especially a good start in Colorado. I don't think the window is gonna be open much longer. So I think you want to stick your hands at the window. I think you want take Sandy al Contra off somebody else's team put it on yours. Wealth Welsh. I know yesterday you had a trade opportunity with Sandy al Contra, but let's take that out of the equation. Let's talk about vacuum trades. Now, are you somebody that's buying Sandy al Contra or are you selling him off after a good start because you're worried about out what you've seen so far in twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm in general buying him. Like like you said, there's like a lot of stuff that's still sustainable, like yues, there may be some lows. He's walking a little bit more, he's striking out like a little bit less, but you know, as far as you know how he's getting barreled and the hard hit like that's kind of maintaining. It's really all come down to the effectiveness of his change up, and that has kind of dissipated. But I do think that's fixable. I want to say, let me pull it up here. So last year, the changeup had a one seventy five no a one forty five batting average against with a one sixty nine expected batting average. He threw that the most of any pitch twenty seven percent, almost twenty eight percent. This year, the change up a three twenty seven batting average three twenty seven with even a two forty four, So you can see even the gap. Even if, like the expected batting average against a changeup is higher than it was last year, there's almost a full hundred point gap between where it currently is and where it should be.
Speaker 2: So he's just kind.
Speaker 3: Of lost the field this year for the changeup, And of course I believe that's going to be able to be rectified once he has a better feel, better grip. Maybe it's just a different arm angle and or you know, release point or something like that. But he's throwing a little bit less because you can see he's uncomfortable with it. So I think that's fixable. I don't see any other insane, big worries, and he's probably gonna start rattling off seven or eight inning games once we get into the summer. So yeah, I think it's a pretty decent buy.
Speaker 1: I want to give some love to a player that I don't think we've talked about since the beginning of the season, at least I don't recall it. Riley Green two four with a home room two run scored. You know, quietly the Tigers have been competitive this year. Twenty two year old outfielder is you know, looking pretty good. Last year. A lot of struggles. This is sophomore season where typically you do struggle if you had a good year. But it wasn't a great rookie year for Riley Green. But here's the slash Welsh. It's two ninety one to three point fifty two OVP with a four point thirty for slugging percentage. You got five homers, five soulen bases, so you know, technically you're looking at potentially what like a fifteen to fifteen kind of player. If you can hit to ninety the rest of the year, that would be tremendous. But this is another one of these reclamation prospects. That's the theme of twenty twenty three right where it's just reclamation project after reclamation project. Of these guys that didn't live up to their hype is Riley Green. Another one of those where you're starting to buy into what you're seeing here early in the year because it looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I actually was just doing like random stat stuff last night, just kind of going through looking at splits and looking at fun things, and I happened upon May and I went into hitters.
Speaker 2: Riley Green.
Speaker 3: It has a top ten WRC plus in May at outfield and he has the eleventh best war of any player, you know, so wins above replacement.
Speaker 2: How good he's been.
Speaker 3: Projections have him as like I think it's like seventeen twelve. That's kind of how like the bat X would end up putting him. But I really really believe with the strides that he's making that this could be like a twenty ten, twenty twelve, even maybe even twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Type of guy. Because as you would expect, as we would talk about.
Speaker 3: On here sometimes annoyingly, but like all the expected stats, they're underlining great. His barrel percentage is up, he's hitting the ball harder, his average exit velocity is two miles per hour harder. So he's just making better decisions, more quality decisions. And I think he's moving up from being like this fringy like you know, fifth outfielder to I don't know, like a much bigger stable because he's also going to be hitting the two or three for that lineup runs a point, but twenty fifteen is on my mind for Riley, and I'm a big buye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think this is a good opportunity where it just I just don't feel like anybody's talking about it. Uh, and you know, with shame on us for not really acknowledging it sooner. Marcus Stroman of course, went out and stuck into the Mets yesterday. He's tossed eight innings of two run baseball. He's got an ERA under three right now, two ninety five, one point zero nine, whip fifty four k's and sixty. He's never been a k per nine stud Stroman, but he's been oddly good this year. Now. We've seen some good runs from Stroman in the past, and then we've seen the bad runs as well. So what do you make of stroman seasons so far? Because an he r under three at this juncture in the season, as we're getting close to the end of May, is certainly something I think to acknowledge. What do you think about Stroman here being able to possibly sustain this run that he's been on with Chicago.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting, And it happened early on, and you know, maybe I'm just crazy, but you know, one of the things we saw in his pitch mix, I guess I'm looking through like the different definitions of it. At one point there was a talk that he was throwing more of a sweeper. But Baseball Savant has now designated as a slurve, which is what he was throwing last year. So the biggest you know, changes you've seen is like a slight down tick and a cutter.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a split finger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's really out of the split finger, which or no, I guess that's what he cut last year, regardless of I mean, well, it's getting close to it.
Speaker 1: But either way, I mean, by the so you've talked yourself in circles about it, let's just call it this letter.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things I'm staring at and I'm like, why is this all just like not like registering in my brain of what he's done. But it's been a cutter a little bit more. Either way, what I'm getting at is like that slurve or however it was called as a sweeper. It's just been more effective this year. The whiff rate is up to almost thirty five percent, and that's why he's gotten some more case tharing a few more strikes.
Speaker 2: I think the pitch mix has helped him. It's been solid.
Speaker 3: I think he's like stabilizing a little bit, so he's not in the early parts of the year, it was like, holy crap, Pabo Lopez and Joe Ryan and Marcus Stroman, they're all changing. Stroman's come back down. I'm into it. I think he's a guy that you don't have to like stream you could hold on to.
Speaker 1: There you go. Bryce Elder has been terrific. Another good start for him. He's got his eer right now at two zero one. This is actually in that same piece that I was talking about on Fantasy Pros that's out there right now. I know Wonkey contributes, marri Coager becase I contribute to it sometimes well shows to you know, the Bilow Cell high stuff. And I'm looking at Elder and just like, I just don't know how long we can sustain this. And I like, Bryce Elder is a pitcher and you love environment. I just wonder if he can get somebody to maybe overpay for him, because two months of what Bryce Elder's given you has been spectacular. I just don't know if we're gonna get four more months of this. I think it's a hard sell there. So even if he just kind of regresses a little bit, he's still could be a good pitcher. But I just I want to kick the tires on the value now and see just how high I can sell him off of what he's done so far. It's not that I'm looking to desperately unload him, but i want to see what the value is on the market.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be doing a little bit more of a breakdown on Bryce Elder today with you Know Seris because I want to talk because there's also an interesting thing that's come out, Like the problem with him. He has maybe the ugliest baseball savant page you've ever seen compared to a player who's been productive. But here's the thing. This is another one of those just random players I was looking at last night. The slider has completely changed his game. And actually, this is what I like about Bryce Elder because I've never been a Bryce Elder guy. His slider's his most used pitch last year through at twenty six percent of the time. This year thirty eight percent of the time. We've seen this bere so effective with so many players ovi eighth Hunter Green kind of changed who he was as a pitcher doing that. And the thing that's so unique about it for Bryce Elder is he's throwing it for strikes. It's an over fifty percent zone percentage. So I mean this guy can throw not just a slider across his zone. There's lots of guys that have these like twenty something percent slider zone percentage because they're just throwing it across getting whiffs. Now this guy can get it in the zone. He can get called strikes because he can throw it for a strike at any time, and it's his number one pitch and that just makes your other pitches more effective. And he's been living off of that slider. I think it's gonna be pretty hard to sustain because like maybe we're just wrapped into our little world. But like when you're bottom ten percent in like everything hard hit, you know, spin rate, whatever it is means come back around. Velocity, Yeah, it will come back in maybe a weird way. But I just don't know if there's any value. Like who the hell's buying Bryce Elder.
Speaker 1: Well, I think people that have huge injury and pictures. I think people who have Corbyn burns and are really panicking. I mean that you never know you could put. I mean it gets to a point in the season when we get to June where people start making some hard decisions on guys that have underperformed. If you put Elder in a deal with another picture for all contra or or a big time hitter, I wonder if you can get that deal done. I mean, think of what Sandy's done to your e Ra this year, and Elder looks like a really good bye. I mean maybe he's lower that e Ra.
Speaker 3: There's a tiny little part of me that might actually be like he might be a bye. And and I don't like doing it because.
Speaker 1: I understand pages. I think that's in a sharp league. He's a bye because I think all the sharps are looking at and saying, okay, you know it's time to get out. Whereas you know, in the more casual formats, he might be a bye because people don't realize just you know, how valuable he might be. So I think that's an interesting.
Speaker 3: Dangle him out there, man.
Speaker 1: That's a Welsh's advice, is everybody dangle him out there. Edward Julian and whatever's left of the Minnesota Twins. Julian let off the game with a homer, his first career leadoff homer. Joe Ryan went to seven and one, So good stuff there for my boy. Edward. And speaking of rookies, let's talk about Bryce Miller, your boy. Bryce Miller struck out six batters over six shutout innings. Yes it was against the A's, but we told you go in there, go in hard against the A's every time. It just always works out. For the most part. It's gonna work out one hundred plus times this year. So I'm just saying like they're gonna be one hundred lost team. They're terrible. But what an incredible start at one point one five right, a point five to one whip twenty eight strikeouts in thirty one innings. He's got the Yankees and in his next start in Seattle on Monday, so that'll be fun to watch Zach Netto three for three with a home run, So a little sighting for him. He's been relatively quiet since getting a little publicity with his call up, but you look at the slash two sixty six, three thirty three, four eleven. Now, Mickey Moniac, our best friend is sitting today for.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the starts sitting.
Speaker 1: He's sitting today, which I don't know why. It's like, do the Angels not want to win baseball games? I don't understand. This is what he had. When you are you know what it is.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: This is when you are too loyal to the veterans. This is what happens. It's like, Okay, Taylor Ward happen said too.
Speaker 2: Many ward in too.
Speaker 1: I believe he is Taylor Ward.
Speaker 3: Let you put Vick and keelback out there. Here is Taylor Ward in over Mickey Moniac. Oh my god, the chat must be livid, the Taylor Wards.
Speaker 1: They should be eduard O Sealazar from Triple A getting called up by the Reds. Uh this year in seventeen innings, he got twenty five strikeouts, three walks point five to one e RA point ninety six whip. Is this a guy that can help you with ratios in some of those deeper leagues?
Speaker 3: Potentially he's a Red so he's kind of a more of a pop up. I had big stuff plus numbers, Sure I would take a look at it. But this is not the this is not the Reds that I'm trying to buy into. I'll point this out and I talk about it on CBS last night. Andrew Abbott for the Reds twenty one swinging whiffs last night.
Speaker 2: I mean everyone's like, oh, Double A. I don't know. I don't know. Double A kind of inflated him.
Speaker 3: He had twenty one swinging whiffs in that game, and he had nine strikeouts. I believe it's like four of his five triple A or five of his six triple A starts, he's had seven plus strikeouts. Andrew Abbott's the guy that I'm looking for. The guys like Salas are that it's more like Bullpenny type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I'm i'd be very.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Like we're talk about ratio, some extra strikeouts, maybe some holes you get for him. That's what the plus.
Speaker 3: Numbers would make me pick him up. We would make me like maybe speculate, but like I'm gonna say no, but I do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: I'm just no Mickey moniac.
Speaker 1: You know. He's also in the rookie Lookie, Matthew Libertor is going to start on Friday, which is no surprise because guess what, Stephen mattch crap the bed again, So no surprise there. This could be an interesting thing to watch today. Danny Jansen was removed from Whens his game get the groin tightness. He's going the MRI route today. That's never a good thing typically, so I imagine he's going on the IO, which means Kirk is gonna be catching again. Now when you have Kirk and Minoa together hasn't been great this year. So if Manoa hasn't excuse me, if Kirk hasn't fixed up that whole issue of setting up too early or whatever that is preparation, what whatever's going on there with Kirk that was giving us bad results and aiding some of the bad stats for Alec Manoa. Keep a close eye on today and what happens here going forward, because that's another one of these things. If Dan Chance's out for a long period of time, I don't know what we're gonna do there. Eloya Menez will begin a minor league reab assignment on Wednesday, so I imagine if he's Wednesday, then he's probably gonna be back. He would assume sometime next week.
Speaker 3: You know, Monday, like it doesn't need that much, like maybeybe. Maybe he's even back like Sunday. I don't know why you dream of Sunday. I'd say Monday, Well, he's he's gonna be.
Speaker 1: If he starts on Wednesday next week, then you would imagine Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, I would think they'd probably give him through the weekend, but you never know. Maybe just Wednesday, Thursday, maybe they get back Saturday, Sunday. We'll see what happens. Manny Machado took some grounders on Wednesday and Julio Urius to read bullpen session. Yondi Diaz. It's also away from the team for a family matter, so keep that around as well. I don't know if it's I hope it's nothing serious. I hope it's you know, everything is okay for Yandi. We're just saying nice things about Yondi now. Speaking of nice things, I teased at the top of the show. And it's funny because Thursday is always like people think, oh, you know, it's Thursday. It's a light slate, you know. They this is tend to be when we do our best work. I feel this is when we sang boys to men just a few weeks ago on Thursday show. We did another wacky thing last Thursday. So I read a piece on MLB dot com about Francisco Alvarez, Brett Bady and Mark Viento's going to I guess the apartment or condor or whatever wherever mister Alvarez is living and Alvarez invited them all over and made lasagna for everybody. He made like a Spanish lasagna, which you know, the sauce is a little bit different, it's not quite you know's what's this sort of like a red chili sauce than like a traditional tomato sauce. But it's like the meat, the whole things. And I read this article and it was really nice. So talking about the guys kind of hanging out, you know, kind of being together. And you know that Alvarez is a pretty good cook. And we even encouraged here Fantasy Pro to use more AI technology. And that being said, I asked Ai, I said, can you generate me a picture of Francisco Alvarez, Brett Batty, and Mark Viento's at Francisco Halvearez's house making lasagna together? And so AI did that for me, and it is The results are terrifying. So I want you to take a good look at this. So here you go. Ethan did this up for us. Dinner is served. As you can see, it's a pretty much giant lasagna. I'm not exactly sure what's happening here. Also, you could tell the logos for the New York Mets don't have I guess official licensing on AI, so they're very strange looking.
Speaker 3: I mean, Brett Batty is nice. I'm assuming that's him nice mare Fuel that looks like he's like it's the Powder meets the Goonies guy that from the Goonies. Francisco Alvarez is missing an eye. God, yeah, it is so terrifying. Look at the fingers that are melting with the cheese.
Speaker 2: What is this? Why would you do.
Speaker 1: This to us? Because it's funny? Uh and because it was a nice story. So here says in the left, I guess that's Viento's I assume that's theirn Uh. Yeah. AI is terrifying. And this is I again. I wanted to share this with everybody because it made me laugh out loud when I plugged this into AI and asked him for a picture, and and you know, it's it definitely gives you some sort of zombie Lasagna sort of feeling going on with these guys. And you know, it's really scary to recognition.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 3: Look at the upper half of Alvarez's body and then compared to the lower half that's under the bowl. Like it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: No, but it get it works so well altogether. So there you go. So dinner is served. I hope it looked better. Hope was a better experience than that was. But again, we've been encouraged to use AI technology here at the company. Oh sure, Oh absolutely. I tried to put something in about you and me and a buddy cop movie, but it wouldn't pull up our faces. So you know, we're not famous life yet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know there's some of these programs that you can well I guess this is just probably chat GPT, but you can like upload video so it's got photos and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: To your screen tube.
Speaker 1: I just I know, like.
Speaker 2: Everybody, just see what happened to Joe.
Speaker 1: If you're watching on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I might be Max Headroom. I might be a robot. I don't know that was If you say AI five times, I guess the AI monster shows up in the camera or something that was creepy. So again, if you're listening to the podcast, I encourage you to follow us over on the YouTube channel, subscribe to the YouTube channel, and check out the visual of show it one more time. Just everybody there, it is Dinner is served at Francess blow for britt Baby is so happy. Look at him just getting ready with the gees.
Speaker 2: His face is like out of evil Dead Rise.
Speaker 1: It's terrible, it's terrifying, it's great. So many good things, all right. The other funny thing that happened yesterday in baseball was Trey Turner. We were talking after the show about Trey Turner's WBC stat's being better than when he's done so far for the Phillies, and the Phillies started, of course it's Philadelphia. They start to boo him because that's Philadelphia. And then I guess after you know, you have a big home run. Yesterday it was it was, you know, kind of a breakout for him. His mom texted them, good game except for your fourth a bat. I was booing, you love, mom. So shout out to Trey Turner's mom, who's also trolling him. You gotta love that. Joe's tough guys. Ben Lively struck out eight and allowed two runs and six innings Wednesday. It's his first major league win since twenty seventeen. It's a long time going between wins, so shout out for Ben Lively for being tough and toughing it out, three up and three down. Labor Torres two homers yesterday you'll agreel four for four with a triple, two runs and a ribby Michael Kopek A good Michael Kopeks tart, what's the world coming? To? Seven innings nine k's for the White Sox in their win the three down James Paxton was going so well, but you whatever, he still had five strikeouts, he gave up the five earned. This is bound to happen, and I want to see the next start three innings, but Steven Mattz is done. It's over. It's done. As Era is almost six now eleven hit, six ened runs, he is done. It's over. Matthew Libertor is gonna be the guy going forward. You say, Kakuchi five earned runs, eight hits and five innings. He was also bad. But you know what's good Welsh, what's always a good time is price Picks. So download price picks app or go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code leading off when you do, and get a one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Welsh, let's pick some prizes.
Speaker 3: What do you have for the very interesting you just slipped up there. AI wouldn't be able to say one hundred years.
Speaker 1: I'm terrified of of the robots coming to get me. It's going on.
Speaker 3: I don't if I'm doing a show with Joe pis Apia or if this is John.
Speaker 1: You want to come over? You want to come over and make Lasagnia. I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never wanted anything last. All, right, price picks, Let's get to it. I have a weird collection. I'm getting weird on a Thursday because everything is odd, like this show. So here are my picks. I have got the White Sox Detroit, no run first inning. There's just something about it. The top of the White Sox lineup a little wonky, not like the Penguin, and just Detroit going up against gi Alito. So I like no runs in the first inning. Austin wins with Colorado hit run RBI.
Speaker 2: Is at one and a half.
Speaker 3: I'll take the under. I don't care if it's in Colorado. It's Austin wins a nine hole hitter, and I'll stay in that same game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Kyle Frielan outs over fifteen and a half. He's quite a bit better than you.
Speaker 2: Expect.
Speaker 3: Only one Marlins hitter is hitting over three hundred against lefties. That is Luisa Rise, who happens to be the league's best hitter against lefties, which isn't great. He hits three ninety one, but who cares he hits singles. So I'm gonna go with Kyle Freelan outs essentially saying that he's gonna get to five and two thirds. So that's my weird price picks, my AI, my AI approved Angelo.
Speaker 1: Listen here, I see you in the chat here talking about Liberator getting blasted relief. It's because he's not a relief picture. When you take these creatures of habit, these delicate flowers that are major league starting pictures, and you make them do anything that's out of their routine, it's typically gonna go poorly. Don't even I don't care about that at all.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It means nothing. Don't worry about it, says the delicate flower.
Speaker 2: I am a robot.
Speaker 1: Here's my prize picks for the day, hopefully better than yesterday's. So mad, Aaron Judge, let me down, packs and let me down. Lucas Gilido five and a half k's over Aaron NOA five and a half, k's over and Trey Turner, who is back? Baby, let's go just seven and a half fantasy points. I love the guys that do the multiple things because it's easy for them to get over the low number of fantasy points. By the way, Trey Turner is super sheep a DFS two on FD he is like two point eight. It's absurd.
Speaker 3: Why thirteen RBI and I don't care.
Speaker 1: He's still Trey Turner. So take advantage while the getting's good. All right, let's talk to some wagering here. Now that Saint Louis has set everybody go jump on the reds before that line changes anymore.
Speaker 2: It's rude me.
Speaker 3: I made a bet last night for the team total run to the Cardinals. I'm like, oh, I love this, And then this morning when.
Speaker 1: No gold, nothing, nothing, they're all gonna play AI people. So Toronto plus one thirty on the money line, Washington plus one fifty eight. He put Toronto and Washington together with the very heavily favored Mariners and Logan Gilbert against the terrible awful A's you get seven to one in that little parlay, so bet them separately. Throw the Mariners in there in the parlay bet them all together. You could do a unit on each of these three things, and if everything hits, guess what, You're gonna have a nice day. It's gonna be a really fun day. Welsh, What do you have on the betting line today? Man?
Speaker 2: Betting is so wild too.
Speaker 3: By the way, just out a couple people were talking about my bets yesterday because I was perfect yesterday. I had an incredible, amazing day. Yet the day before I was over. I live like oh for three, oh for four, missed all of them, and then yesterday I hit all of them. Betting is such a weird ride where you guys get pissed and happy and all that type of stuff. So hopefully we can keep you on the happy side today. Again, I don't like a lot of the stuff. I loved the Cardinals one, but I wasn't bringing it here because it started when we started. So I'm going with the Yankees and Baltimore Orioles over total game over, just nine runs over. Kind of like that one pitching matchup on both sides, I think, is you know hit aable?
Speaker 2: I've got a hit parlay.
Speaker 3: Juan Soto and Aaron Judge both to get one hit. It's essentially even money minus one of four. And sticking with that, I'm going with the San Diego first five team total runs, it's minus one ten, it's two and a half. So it's essentially the Padre's got to score three runs through the first five going up against Jake Irvin, and I'm going to make that bet. I like Wan Soto a lot today in there to maybe put that up. So if you want to.
Speaker 2: Go total bases, I do that too. But those are my bets, all right.
Speaker 1: Bt fout saying a pizza pias Alsagni can be found in your local grocery section the freezer, and of course Donnie c cousin. Donnie said Joe would never, as a true Italian ever get frozen lasagnia.
Speaker 3: This is this brings up an interesting thing. So like Barstool, they like all their like personalities and stuff. They're all just like doing foods like pizza and they're like a coffee and all this type of stuff. If you got to the popularity point, what would be the thing that you would have.
Speaker 1: As somebody who makes homemade pizza and the dough from scratch and everything, I would actually be able to give you informed pizza reviews.
Speaker 3: Pizza pizza pias, pizza pies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Joey's pizza pizza, A piece of pizza, I know, something like that. But you know, and I love when everybody figures that out for the first time, as if I've never heard that my entire life. That's always my favorite. Yes, very qualified for that. I'd be very qualified for ice cream tastings because I think I have a very I have a pretty good palate. Now. Lazani is a pain in the ass to make. It's something that it's very laborious, it takes a long time. It's a whole process. I only do it at Christmas. And it's funny because cousin Donnie's sister when she comes over after Christmas, like the day or two after with all her kids, and we do like, you know, because we're telling you have like four or five Christmases because you got to see everybody at some point. I always make two lasagnas, one for Christmas Day and then one for whatever the other company coming that week. So it's a it's a whole day event when you make lasagna, and my lazani is outstanding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just curious. So Joe's pizza pia piece of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be very qualified for pizza reviews. I would be very qualified. I think for Burger reviews too. I'm a definitely Burger Connissan.
Speaker 3: Product like your product, so but it would be a pizza, so look out for it in the future.
Speaker 1: I do some excellent pizza work and I do them on the grill in the summertime too, because you get that nice little that nice crust on the grill, you flip it over, then you dress it boom.
Speaker 3: You know, we would do There's a lot of streamers, like video game video games streamers like they just play video games and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, they'll do what it's called like a cooking stream and they'll bring their camera in.
Speaker 1: So you need My daughter just told me yesterday when we were making a banana bread. She's like, you should do a cooking show. She's like, you'd be very fun on a cooking show. And you know what, thief cooking show. Get that stream going? All right? Cooking with Joey p You what else is cooking right now? Do you come on?
Speaker 2: I have no idea where we're going.
Speaker 1: Rare is cooking right now, Come on, Welsh. Fantasypros dot Com slash collect, go start playing right now. Just stop what you're doing. Go play is revolutionary, free to play fantasy baseball game with officially licensed digital cards. Ye buy, you sell your trade, you make your lineups, you compete against other people Fantasypros dot Com slash collect, and when you go sign up, it's so rare join our Fantasypros dot Com slash leading off league Welsh. In terms of DFS today, Logan Gilbert ten point six. Slam dunk, just slam dunky baby, just like Bryce Miller yesterday. Just keep doing it. Lucas Gilito ten k is also interesting if you want to just got a little differential. If you're playing five lineups, I would do three Logan Gilberts, one, Lucas Gilito and then an Aaron Nola at nine to seven and just go up somewhere else for some hitting White Sox, Phillies Cubs. That's where I'm looking for offense today. Carls Carrasco stinks too. Value plays Tim Anderson two point eight, Right Turner two point eight and Matt Murrays two point six. Again, Carls Carrasco stinks you go out there. Maybe I'm crazy, but as long as the Orioles are still playing the Yankees, I'm still going to go with Aaron Judge. It was not fruitful yesterday, I don't care. I'm gonna stick to it. If we look at the home run board, we've got Prime Time Open nineteen, still BHB at eighteen and Razor at eighteen. Razors doing a good job. No Welsh yet he was there for like a hot minute.
Speaker 2: What did you hear yesterday too?
Speaker 3: I was like, man, I really want to take Corey Soelaire, but I'm gonna take stupid Christian Walker and Solai hit a bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was a weird one. I was surprised you want Christian Walker on that one? So, all right, what will you taking today? And that's all that matters?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I'm gonna go with one so too. One Soto just under three hundred batting average against Rydy's Jaker and give up a couple homers in his last start. One SODA's been heaten up. So I was originally had I but the show was going early. I would have picked one of these cardinals that are all sitting. So I'm gonna go with Nolan Gorman. Specifically, I'm gonna go with one soda for my home run call today.
Speaker 1: Please hope, please want so here here you try to show you this. This is the joe Piece of Piece signature pie straight from my grill. This is a sausage and pepper yellow and orange only. I don't really care for the red of the green all that much. With the different kinds of sausage that straight off the Joey p grill.
Speaker 3: That Ai, that cheese doesn't look real.
Speaker 1: The cheese is real. You got the regular throw, but you also got some fresh parmesan on top. You got a little of the paw the provolone too. You do all different cheeses on this because you want a sharper kind of cheese. So there you go. There's there's the Joey Pece signature.
Speaker 3: If Ai Brett Baty comes into that picture, I am going to screen. You know those like jump scare games and all these kids like now it's like five nights at Freddy's like that. We could use that for a jump scare scare game of just pizza. Just Bready comes and he's.
Speaker 1: Like and you know it's like fun. It's a fun show. Here. We do a little baseball, little cooking, a little all those things. And if you haven't already made your home run calls, go out there. Look, if you missed April in May, I don't know what to tell you. But June's going to be a new month. So sign up for our discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat. The discord is free, and if you go premium again, you can either drop a comment below, you can subscribe to the channel. Maybe you'll be the winner of the one year free premium upgrade, or just don't wait. Go to Fantasypros dot com and slash premium and sign today that I'll take you through the rest of baseball season with all the tools. It'll take you through football draft season, football season. You're gonna want all these things going on, and then next baseball draft season. So it's really good idea. And of course, don't forget to use my playbook. Download that for free too, and just make your life so much easier. Oh my god, my playbook is the greatest thing ever. Seriously, Like, our tools are just so much better than everybody else's. And it's just a fact so go start using them, especially if you've been struggling. You know, if your season hasn't gone right, start using the tools because the tool will help you get back on track. That's what they're there for. The trade charts there on fantasypros dot com to the rankings are up there, so many good things and it was great. So this was a fun show today. A lot of food. I'm hungry now we're going a little little food, a little baseball, a little this, little that. So we hope you had a good time. Uh so that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids, and I'm gonna leave you with a lasting image. Dinners served everybody. Yeah, AI taking over, terrifying.
Speaker 2: See you later, kids,