Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to this episode.
Speaker 2: To keep it positive, sweetie, Today I have the beautiful, the talented, the funny, Pretty V. We are talking about all things pretty confident with Pretty V.
Speaker 1: What's up saying what they do?
Speaker 2: Said, Oh my.
Speaker 3: Goodness, thank you so much for having me. I'm so happy for me to be here. Your energy is always like ten, but just in a way of just grace, you're poise, just the love for just us as influencers and just just supporting me. It was it's always warm when I met you at Shilows.
Speaker 2: Yes, just thank you for having me, you know, thank you for coming. Seriously. I like to start the show with a quote or song, and I had this quote that I want to read because this morning you called me said, hey, Sis, I'm not wording, I'll makeup period. And I was like, all right, we should like either let's do it, you know, in solidarity together. And I found this quote and it made me think of what we're doing today and just being ourselves, raw and unfiltered. And it says everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty of a woman is reflected in her soul.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I saw that and I was like, that reminds me of what we're bodying today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, no makeup on when I say nothing like we can right, look when it can be just like yes.
Speaker 2: I love it. So thank you for helping me to just embrace that today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to do that because I felt like, like I said, my makeup art is here with me, but we usually do these little little touchups with concealers and stuff like that. But I was like, you know what, I just want to at this point, I'm running late, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't want to like drive the time.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, my skin is doing better because I always break out, like it depends on what I eat, and so I'm like, you know what, my skin is doing good. Let's just work out.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Crystal understand.
Speaker 2: So, honey, you actually made my morning. I was like, look, that's one last thing I gotta do.
Speaker 1: That's right. Look, So to that, I say, thank you. Yeah, yeah, it's period.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. So we mentioned that you met me. We met each other at Shiloh High School. We did a panel together speaking to young women in high school kids just about life and things that they need to look out for and how to help them navigate because things are a lot different than when we were growing up. Yeah, it's just changed so much with social media at a very young age.
Speaker 1: And when I met you, I was like, oh my gosh, she's so cool, Like.
Speaker 2: She's a girl's girl, super supportive, grounded in your faith. And immediately like, okay, let's connect, like stay in contact and you send me devotionals very regularly, and I appreciate that. So I just want to say thank you for that. So let's take it back to the beginning when you were born in the church, a preacher's kid.
Speaker 1: What was that like my whole life. M let's be very clear.
Speaker 3: My mama has been praying down in the closet in the car right, don't care where she at, she gonna speak out loud. I love it. I watched my mom faith heightened over the years, you know, especially with my brother. When my brother got into a big motorcycle accident and a doctor said, honey, your son has.
Speaker 1: Seventy two hours to live.
Speaker 3: So Mama said, why I got seventy two hours fast? I know, you know, so just for her to believe in someone that's not here, but his spirit is here, we have to keep that faith. Yeah. So my mom been ordained for like uh ten years, right, But my whole life she's been in the Word and been a leader you know, for God too. So I just admire that about her. So growing up, of course I'm Jamaican, So yeah, it was very strict both parents. Yes, you know, you gotta be something, you gotta do this. You can't depend on this person. No, man, it was a whole shing digging since it is day, you know, just growing up it's so hard because you want to make your parents proud, you know, you want to make sure they they're happy with your decisions. So it was, it was, it was hard, but it was I love what how I've been, how I was raised. I love how my parents raised me because I'm here, I'm I'm I'm quick to spie out when people not don't like me.
Speaker 1: I'm a kid, a spot up.
Speaker 3: My discernment is always on one hundred, you know. So but that's been taught, you know, So I didn't have no issue. It's just like it's just always let me do this. Mom was like, well no, because you can't do what they do.
Speaker 1: You know, and.
Speaker 3: Right, so right, So I grew up and says trying to do my thing with no one like I have a mother that sees and gets it.
Speaker 1: And I used to always feel like.
Speaker 3: If I if my mother said don't do this, and it's like, well, this is what makes me happy, you know, and I want to do this, but she sees something that I don't see.
Speaker 1: But sometimes we try it and.
Speaker 3: She like, well you you, I broke up what I told you.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for you, Like.
Speaker 3: We want to move on that, but not knowing like they have discernment too, you know, and sometimes we're not using our gift.
Speaker 1: We just want to make fleshy decisions.
Speaker 3: So it's a little hard to this day, especially when it's industry Like, it's tough because you want to make those moves and make those moments happen, and your mother voices in your head like IM, get up off that man couch, don't need to be there. So it's those moments. But I've gotten better with moving with my own discernment and moving with my own spirit, because my mom is gonna love me regardless. She's gonna say I told you so when you go out there, just call me back when it you know.
Speaker 1: So that's how she is, you know.
Speaker 2: So speaking of that mother's voice, I know for me being in this industry as well and being a child that was raising the church. My mother's a pastor as well, and that's right, yes, And it was one of those things where like now I still struggle with certain scenes.
Speaker 1: Mm ooh yeah, you know skit right.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask you what is that like for you? Because I know for me, like I actually had to have a conversation with my parents and with my pastors, you know, about certain spiritual conflicts that I was having. It started to arise, especially as I began to like strengthen my own walk with God. Yeah, certain things were like, Okay, this is not who you are, but this is what you're portraying. Yeah, and I'm like, what am I wrong for portraying this? So do you ever have like instances where you hear your mom's voice or where you're conflicted with like should I do this kid? Or should I do this role? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean my mua could tell you cause that's like my sister, like all day every day, cause it's always we all as creators, we're always thinking about something over the top. Yes, that's someone in doing So if we're gonna do, are gonna walck a g string and walk around the street, then that's what we gonna walk around cauld We want to get them hits. You know, we want people to look at us when people to laugh. You just wanna you just want to be bold and daring like we are. But we gotta understand, like, let's pull back, cause you do represent something, Yes, you do represent grace, you do represent Oh, a woman in this industry is trying to break through. I don't wanna be just a skit girl. That's why I've vered off and did the TV hosting ver it off and do the red carpet hosting in movies. But I still have a love for what I do, and that's skits because I do have a fan base on social media that wants to see me in that element on the table playing characters doing this. So I I used to send my mom the videos like mam no, go my page cause I got me and Dancy just fall in the street and he doesn't you know I done ran him over? Yes, don't text me time, I don't watch this and you gotta you know, so if that's not good in y'all spirit, don't post it, you know. So, So then they hit it like that and I'm like, yeah, so it makes me feel like okay, like what.
Speaker 1: I'm doing is it good?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: Is it that? Then I have to sit it with myself and say, no, your call to do that. You just gotta know how to.
Speaker 2: Balance that it's good.
Speaker 3: You gotta know what's gonna be bothering you at night. If that's bothering you, take it down or how do you need to just change it up to make it make sense for you? So you don't have to have that in your spirit or in your heart like what am I supposed to do? Am I doing something right?
Speaker 1: Or I'm not?
Speaker 3: So I just try to just like move with my own spirited, own discernment. So if it's bad, I know, like I could take it down like that's not good. But if it's something that I know like okay, this is cool, Like it's bad, but it's still like okay, they gonna get it, you know, because it's something to elevate like I can't me and dess ain't gonna be pulling my hand in a street like this is twenty twenty four. We did that twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, just for those moments to see that we are a relatable brand.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what goes on in the hood.
Speaker 3: You know, girls fighting, they baby daddy and yelling and doing all that. So I've taught what we portray is what we speak into existence. Because when I had COVID, I just told this to yesterday. When I had COVID, well before I had COVID, we need to skit at McDonald's. And I was he was like, man, I said, well, y'all to ask at He was like, he was like and he said something like I'm home, and I said why, I'm positive. Two weeks later I got COVID.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was down.
Speaker 3: Back the power of the time. So I'm like, I have to really speak life into what I do, but still be creative, still do your thing, but know that you gotta move a little different. They still gonna catch it.
Speaker 1: You funny. That's not gonna change, absolutely right.
Speaker 3: It's gonna catch it, but kind of move a little different because what you didn't back then you can't do now because you elevating.
Speaker 2: That is so true. Yeah, I found that even as I began to elevate, and the friends that we have around us, yeah, who don't understand sometimes like we can't do what we used to do, you know, because they they don't understand that you're moving at a different page. Yeah, and like even like posting, like while we're out, we can't post in real time. We can't do certain things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because everybody's watching and they want to know where you're at.
Speaker 1: And for me, I.
Speaker 3: Play characters, right, I have peanup mom, was a single mother, bobo, ghetto girl, Sharon, all these different characters and sometimes too people to understand with the mind. You have to know how to control those things, right, you have to. So I can't always be like, well, i'm'a post this skid and think this. No, I have to really sit with myself to know, like do I wanna bring this character out?
Speaker 1: You know, because those are outlets.
Speaker 3: I've watched Tyler Perry's documentary and talked about him creating these moments, and the greatest thing about creators we have to learn how to get out of those moments because some people stay in those characters. Some people really be acting like share on all day and it's like, maybe that's just for thirty seconds of my time, right, But I have to understand too, if I wanna bring these characters alive on stage, then it's gonna be every day. It's a five city tour tensity to you dont have to master that. So I'm in a space of mastering those skits, mastering my characters, but also putting them on a stage where they belong because we give in social media free content, right, and so it's time for my time to be wrapped around those lines and those buildings, for them to see me and Meyer Tyler period, because that's what my characters one day will be, you know, like on those women shows, those those big life stage because it's it's it's time. Yeah, So I'm moving room for those moments to enter in because I could do get a girl skits all day, I could dance for y'all's work for y'all, do all that stuff because it's not gonna stop. But it's time to say, you know, what, what are you gonna do with these four or five characters? That you have and how are you going to you know, monetize the right way and turn the funny into money, you know, which I have. But it's more now, like, let's use these characters so people can see me on the you know, on the live stage.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're ready for it. Yes, I'm excited for it. It's happening. Yeah, that's excited.
Speaker 2: So many young girls look up to us. So what are you and just talking about how you're looking to the next level? What are you doing to separate pretty v and how people can't differentiate your different characters?
Speaker 1: Let me see you like, oh be so on to can you be this?
Speaker 2: Oh lord all day? Right, because I'm like, I'm not Fatima.
Speaker 3: Look come on, you know I'm as act eat and I don't want to be Bubba.
Speaker 2: Right hello, come on? How do you differentiate and how do you also set an example for young girls?
Speaker 1: Like what is it?
Speaker 2: Because I know for me, I have like I am very particular about making sure that women see me in a certain light off camera, you know, in my everyday life and try to inspire them in certain ways, whether it's my daily Bible reader and daily journaling or working out things that can help them be better. What do you do to kind of balance that out?
Speaker 1: Well, my life is.
Speaker 3: God want you know that's that's that's and some people don't understand your shape. Your faith could be shaky some days. Right, So because you, like God, you done did this for me for the last four five years. This year shaky, Now, God didn't do I need to change my prayers up a little bit?
Speaker 1: Am I saying? Am I saying the same things?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: You know? So I am.
Speaker 3: All my friends can tell you I am godfaring women do our fall short? I do. But outside of Pretty v outside of what you guys see, I'm a uh, a female that loves to help souls. Yeah, I'm a a girl that's gonna pray down for you, that's gonna send you devotionals, that's gonna FaceTime you randomly. That's gonna be speaking life into a teenage girl that I see on the street or even some someone. Because I have a organization called the Pretty Victory where I speak to young girls and young kids all over. We done did like four or five schools. One was in Seattle, one was out here in Georgia, and the other ones was all over the other place. But I do that outside of what you guys see. Ye, and I I posted it two times on my page and i'm'a s i'm'a do that more often so they could see, like this girl have range. It's not just what you guys see. And yeah, the acculates, but this gets. But this is what I'm passionate about because I really do have a community of women who helped me when I fall short. Yeah, but for refer I really take the time to say what everybody needs you do. Yeah, like what's yeah I got going on In the morning, I'm on FaceTime with all my girls, were praying down just speaking life and yeah no period, Like you have to like speaking life into them because I know that the mind is a battlefield and if we do not treat it as such, you will be wandering all over this world. Look without leadership, and I don't want to be out here with no leadership.
Speaker 1: I have to have God with me all.
Speaker 3: Throughout the day, even when I don't understand. Sometimes I'm gonna still say his name because I know he's hearing.
Speaker 1: So that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Outside of all the noise and commotion, I'm giving back, you know, and just really focusing on like, Hey, I'm this age, So what do I do now in this big age?
Speaker 1: Like what do I have going on?
Speaker 3: And how is this gonna help me and benefit me and balance my life? I work out, I write, I read, I play all day. I'm calling everybody you know, and I'm working on my internal because that's what matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that. And I heard you say, have you have your nonprofit and organization that you reach out to younger kids? I love that. And I know a lot of times when it's your heart work, you don't post about it. Yep, but it is good for people to see it, you know, so they can maybe be inspired, like oh I need to do that, or maybe I can call her to come to my school. So you guys heard it here, make sure you hit her up because I love that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's been and people don't understand. You can't speak life unless you okay too. But my thing is, I don't suppoke the kids. When I wasn't feeling good, I didn't have anxiety. I've been depressed. I ain't even I ain't sleep in like months. This was like back in twenty sixteen when the enemy was just fighting, right, And sometimes we don't have good days, but we still get up, we do and speak life because me speaking life helps me too, because now I'm in my purpose. Now I'm standing in authority. So now I'm like, Okay, I got this. You know, I'm this is what I'm called to do. But back in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, before I came into the industry, I was I ain't know what anxiety was. It was just my body was just hurting depression. My mom un let's open his window, still in the door every year so we could pray that out. But God had sometimes, God give put you through a process before the promise, and that's what I was going through then. So I I'm able to share my story and do I have days for sure. But when I know that I'm called to do something bigger than me, I just gotta be like, alright, this is this is this, that's just the enemy God, come on me.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what was that transition from two thousand, fifteen sixteen to is that when you really decided, hey, I wanna take this serious? M What really helped you get out of that moment?
Speaker 3: Well? For me, well, one, God did, But I when I was in college, I've always wanted to be in the entertainment industry, like I've always wanted to be like La Lah on the radio and Ludacris and Angie Martinez and we do him cause my passion was radio. And I went to sitt in aug and Raleigh and I did all four years and I have my own radio show called.
Speaker 1: Lounge twenty two.
Speaker 3: Well we've played nothing with the eighties, nineties, and to days. We did all of that, but I was still like, Okay, what's the plan after Yeah, because you already know how when you graduate from college, there's no plan. Yeah, it's hard for me to get into the door. So I was like, well, I'm not gonna start my own show.
Speaker 2: So I did.
Speaker 3: And I was with the net station in Charlotte, North Carolina, and I stopped doing that and I was working in a building and it was playing so much noise. I was like, who is playing this music?
Speaker 1: I don't wanna know.
Speaker 3: So come to find out, now he's the Baby, but back then he was called Baby Jesus, And I was like, I wanna work for whoever this person?
Speaker 2: He was on the radio.
Speaker 1: No, he was in the building where the radio station played that music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's whoever was playing the music out South Coast Music Group at the time. They were like just playing music in there, and I was like, who the.
Speaker 1: Heck is it?
Speaker 3: Cause I just wanna be an entertainment issue, you know.
Speaker 1: So I fell in love.
Speaker 3: With them, and I got hired, and I was working for the Baby doing his admin and Arnold Taylor and just having a great time. But I was still broke right though. That money wasn't helping me pay my bills. Yeah, it wasn't doing what I need to do. But I know I had faith, and I know how a gift. So I know gift gonna make some d doors shake and some doors open for me and some rooms walking in. So I'm like, all right, let me just get it done. So after that, I got fired from that job and then I just began to walk in faith and I did one skit that got me.
Speaker 1: Viral and now we're here.
Speaker 3: But in the midst of that, though, depression came before that, like my anxiety was before all of this though. So but my mom already told me God said in middle school that you're gonna be in an art I thought I was gonna be a painter, my mama said, I said what the arts me?
Speaker 1: And then I thought about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, she's talking about performance artists, entertainment, this, that, And I carry that for a long time and I still to this day when I get weary because I know what I'm called to do. But before it all, I was in a space of like what do I do? I didn't got these words over my life when it's at you know, not knowing that. We had to go through a process, and God led me to fight myself in the street do something funny. And then I got viral and still was broke. I was working at fil for Marriott, I was working all these jobs doing that. But Faith kicked in and said, you know what, I gotta I gotta leave this.
Speaker 1: Alone if I want this door to open. So I don't have a plan B. You know, my plan A gonna work.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I love that. Yeah, And I love for people to hear the journey because they think they just see where you are now, yeah, and they don't know all that you went through and all the steps that it took, what led to you even getting to this point. You know, Job after job, yeah, same.
Speaker 3: Look, nose after nose, you know, but that one, yes, you know, made me be like, Okay, here we are and sometimes too we we we can't depend on and you know, like I said, our mothers and our parents are pks my father's but my mom is.
Speaker 1: And what tend to call them for everything?
Speaker 3: You know, tell me or you read this thing or not knowing that our attention span gotta be on God, you know, so I just be like, you know, let me focus on Him, call my mom when it's done or when I'm when I'm in a little space of confusion.
Speaker 1: So we don't.
Speaker 3: People don't understand like it's a process. It is a process because you got to build your own laying and build your own faith.
Speaker 1: You do, you do all right?
Speaker 2: So raised in the church and your mom just opened up a church here in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Guys were deemon tempoo, I know, pastor ge uh. Like I said, my mom's h have been in in in church since I was a kid, you know, since I done popped out. So I've heard the yelling and scream. We didn't know what's going on, speaking in tongues. Are we doing hispanic? Are we spinings while we're doing right? I didn't know where she was talking until she broke it down and said, I was speaking in tongues, you know. So, like I said, she's been so grounded in her faith.
Speaker 1: For a long time. And my mom before everything, she was she's a counselor too.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: So when she was a third grade teacher BEFO, when I came into this industry, she was teaching uh high school, and then when she went out to elementary school, so she was always in that space of serving. And then before her church, she was working in her counseling building, her counseling building, something happened to the building. The guy didn't pay the bill, the the the ten tendant whatever it w it was, and they would say, you're you gotta go. So my mom was now precing out of her home recently. So the February seconds, February third, and February fourth was when her launch defication happened. And she is just like so happy and so delighted, and she's so ready to save these souls because again, like I said, she's been doing this for a long time. But now you have a home where people could come in. So atl Honey, you are in the Georgia area, come out to the gods are doing tenpoint, it's not too far. Juman Yeah, where was bard? Six eight two five? U? Yes, six two five? Jummi called boulevard. So my mom is so excited now she has a place that she calls her own. And God's gonna just continue to do the rest will Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and that's the thing too.
Speaker 3: It's like being the comedian and having my mom as a pastor. You know, is some things you'll be like, I wanna tell everybody. I'm telling everybody, and you know, when we get to post and I gotta watch how I I can't just.
Speaker 2: Follow up with that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm read, look, I said, see real what And then it's like, well, come on down and God, you know, so I gotta balance that thing y, y'all. We gotta separate the thing and thing and we could put the thing on that thing.
Speaker 2: But if he was working on Saturday, right, still coming to Sunday, what we're doing now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm happy.
Speaker 3: For she is a beautiful soul and she's deserving of it all. Yeah, I'm just I'm so happy for what she's about to do. Because she did not want to come to Georgia. She was like.
Speaker 1: Because then you know, she was in Miami.
Speaker 3: She was like, I ain't coming out to Georgia.
Speaker 1: It's just too nuts. People are just weird.
Speaker 2: The thug what made her like be like I do want to do Georgia? Did she come down here and visit me? It was you?
Speaker 3: It was me the covering that I needed. I was doing this thing for a long time by myself. And she was like no, and she actually liked her principal and said I'm coming.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: She was like, I gotta leave, and Principle was like, why are you leaving?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 3: And said I made up something. And what she made up was I gotta go help me up mm and helping me led to her being here, being over my finances but also starting her church.
Speaker 1: So it was a call here.
Speaker 3: You know, she just didn't see it yet, Like when God gave her the name God would have been temple.
Speaker 1: What am I using this name for?
Speaker 3: But again, she had to go through a process before her promise, so, oh it has a word?
Speaker 2: Can we get that process she had to.
Speaker 1: Get there's a process before the promise. Okay, so she had to go through all that.
Speaker 3: You know, she didn't know.
Speaker 1: No one knows. We do things and be like, oh my god, now it adds up time. It always works like it's like we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what we be doing, you know, and again I met you at shallow high and now we're here, you know. But someone has to say, hey, let's connect. We don't know where it's gonna go, you know, because we can't do this thing alone.
Speaker 1: We can we cannot do this thing alone.
Speaker 3: I think I'll be like, I'm myus, I'm chilling, I'm good, and next minute you need somebody to talk to we get it and understand without judgment, you know, because people like to judge and they want you to tell them the issues because they're like, oh, this girl's media, she's so pretty, she's all together, but let me hear her business. Once they know that, then it's like, yeah, yeah, that's My circle is very small.
Speaker 1: I don't play the same I don't either. I don't play those games.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, nope, my lips to see it until I want you to know what's going.
Speaker 1: On exactly, intel it on your own terms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's good, you know, excited, Yeah all, I love it.
Speaker 2: At what point did you say I want to be a comedian, Like, how did we get there was it was it the skid that made you think, oh, I'm actually funny, let me do this. The was it the response that you got that made you say, I got something here, let me do this. Girl.
Speaker 1: No elementary school, Bence's right, elementary school like elementary school, middle school, class clown.
Speaker 3: I got most dramatic, you know, most funny.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, best stress.
Speaker 3: Like I literally was in everything in college and Raleigh, Like I was in every curricula, whatever activity, activity board, hosting everything on campus thinking I'm pledging, like I'm everything on campus. Like it was a shame dig with me. So I knew it was something special for elementar. Just going to school, high school, in college, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't have to find my lane.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when I left college the process began. Mm. You know, the the faith had to build.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's when I was in that kitchen, reving up, not knowing the spirit was doing that. Oo come on, mm, the spirit was doing that. I ain't know what was going on at that time. See people think anxiety, depression and going through things like oh, you're losing your mind. But God's like, well I'm gonna give you this, honey, to get your faith together.
Speaker 1: Yes that is people be.
Speaker 3: Thinking, Oh, it's so bad and something's going on. It's like, no, God is trying to get you, right, He trying to get your attention, trying to get your attention. So whatever he needs to do for you to call my name through this, you better call it.
Speaker 1: Listen. And I did that.
Speaker 3: I did so gosh. And after that I went to Miami and then uh mm, came back and with my best friend Anika, and she was like, do this skit, fight yourself in the street.
Speaker 1: And here we go.
Speaker 3: It led there. My cousin Tolke told me when she was in Virginia. We was at her booking and she was like, go on Instagram do your things. Everyone's in the famous off of it. And I was like, okay, yeah, I know. I'm funny.
Speaker 1: I just needed a platform to put it on there. You go, wow, yeah that is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. So now you and Daisy are doing Oh my god, y'all have amazing funny.
Speaker 1: I love he is amazing.
Speaker 3: You gotta bring him here because he had his whole house turned up. Okay period, you know, and you should have everybody here. I think the Simons I think, yeah, yeah, funny Marco, because it's all of the minds.
Speaker 1: We all have different minds.
Speaker 3: And we carry things so special. But I love funny Marco. I love these young fly I love I hit him.
Speaker 2: I actually talked to him at the game.
Speaker 3: I was like, I need you, Yesmanes Celeris.
Speaker 1: We're all doing our thing, and.
Speaker 3: We're doing it so gracefully, you know, and we're still the talk of the town. You know. It's like there's no other Simon, there's no other prettiest, there's no all the just hilarious. There's no DC or Deasy and the list goes on and on. But we just we just I just love my peers. I just love them so much, and they they just became my brothers and sisters do it along the way.
Speaker 2: I love that you mentioned be Smoe, which is my sis love.
Speaker 1: I was with her last night.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 1: I saw y'all live the other day. Yes, I'm silly.
Speaker 3: When I say, I'm like, b why would you why would you call the boy?
Speaker 1: And act?
Speaker 3: I mean I get her to ask. I'm like, how y'all number zo? But when he said that, I ain't know how did got my number? Like the eye cloud was just clouded and I had to actually till this day this morning, it's actually turned off. I said, I gotta go to antc whatever. When I leave her, I have to. I gotta get the fifteen.
Speaker 1: Something got to happen.
Speaker 3: Bandon, Folks, don't call me not look seriously, I love it.
Speaker 2: But mentioning those women that are in the same realm as you, and see how you guys forward each other. Yeah, because I know be personally, she's such a girl's girl. You're a girl's girl. I don't know Jess personally, but same thing. Yes, how is that with other ones? You're on wild'n out? You're I know, you're in other circles where it may not be as hey girl? Yeah, so how do you manage that? And then how is it in the comedian world? Like are the women as embracing as they are in the acting world? I wasn't sure, Like how that goes for you?
Speaker 3: To me, it just depends on how you control.
Speaker 1: The room, right.
Speaker 3: I've been in rooms where it's like not so pleasing, and I've been in rooms.
Speaker 1: Where's like, what's up, grandma?
Speaker 3: F you know, So I think for me, I take whatever it is, honey, because when you know you that girl and you walking in, I'm gonna say, what's not y'all?
Speaker 1: Look, dressing room's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be loud with my name on it, because I want people to know, like whatever they're going on with or whatever's happening internally, I could shift that, you know, just by energy, just by grace, just by the smile, just like how you move in your sauciness.
Speaker 1: So I think comedically, I.
Speaker 3: Love all of them, Like I haven't met a lot of other legends yet, but I know, like there there have been supporters of mine, So I can't wait to like meet s like some more and Monique and you.
Speaker 1: Know, and even like Jim Carrey, you know, forget who all that.
Speaker 3: I loved Jim carry He's like one of my favorites, you know, so out right. So like the Kevin like me and Kevin mad and like Tommy Davison, but you know, just different people like that. But like for the women, like it's just for me. It just depends on how you just control you and everything else is gonna be a magnet when you stinking nasty and they'll be like, oh what a girl think she she is? But when you like not sweating what they got going on, and you be you, that's when you attract just the good vibes. So I haven't really had any issues. I love Ray, Yes, I love Isa, you know, and I just love the women that just have helped me through along the way, you know, to she, you know, Arnold, like, oh my god, like it's just amazing, amazing woman, amazing people.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Speaking of Issa, all the amazing things she's doing and how she is working tirelessly to make sure that our stories are told that.
Speaker 3: Shirley Ralph was the first person when I went to college. I was telling me someone the story someone stole my laptop, right, and we said, have you know when you go to HBCU, people come on in, they gotta speak at your commencement and all that good stuff. So Shirley Roth came on campus and I was like a freshman, I think, and I was so mad. I was like, somebody stole my laptop and my head was like down like this, and I was so sad. You know, if y'all don't know who Shereley Roff is, she's the mother of Moesha. And I literally my head was like down, and she was like.
Speaker 1: You pick your head up. And I looked and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, who the heck is talking to me? So I was like, oh my god. I was like she was like, I said, well, she's like what's wrong with you? And I was like, somebody stole my laptop? And she was like, okay, something whatever what she talked about. And then I went to church and she was there, you know, on campus because it was a freshman thing you had to do and go through. And then she said, somebody stole this young lady's laptop.
Speaker 1: You better give it back to her. That that girl walked upstairs.
Speaker 3: So the Weston Hall dorm, and my laptop was sitting.
Speaker 1: Right there on that table. But even women like.
Speaker 3: That that I hold still deer, you know. And I haven't seen her since then, but even those women like just really don't know what the impact will be. Yeah, jamaking as well to you know, a lot of women just have embraced me, and I'm just excited for who else to meet, like my teeth like working with them, you know, Like I love Missy me and her is really cool. And she's pointed out to me before it all like you're gonna be a star. You are where you supposed to be. You know, so just people in different eras of this business is just everything to me.
Speaker 2: That is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that you've had that experience because a lot of people can't say they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Ain't encouraging?
Speaker 3: So encouraging, oh lord, and just so inspiring to to know to hear their story and to know like we are actually like the millennials trying to do they walk, but walk, they walk, But we just got two different pair of shoes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I can't wear your size.
Speaker 3: Queen, but I know that I'm on my way to get there. You know. Like Taraji, she's embraced me so much.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 2: She's a Girl's a girl.
Speaker 1: She would connect dot Halee and Chloe like. They all been so nice. I've been I've been meeting a few of these ladies.
Speaker 3: They even dope. Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: You did You're interacting now you had a movie? Was it something hot? What movie was it that you just did?
Speaker 1: The movie I just did? Was is a Christmas movie that we did in December?
Speaker 3: Before that was Pretty Stone, and then I did Around the Hood Story. Then I didn't Hip Hop Christmas. Yeah, so you know, just trying to build that resume. Yeah, it was amazing. I played lead in Pretty Stone, so that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, honey, God will put you in places and you'd be like you not even feel like you confident for it.
Speaker 2: Look, and everybody else is like, how as as Kellen says, God did, he.
Speaker 3: Would do what to confound the wise baby, He would put some somebody in a place so people could understand this is you have no resume, you don't even have the criteria, you don't have none of that, but God will put you there. Yes, so the mouth that spoke to around you would say, oh Lord, how she did that? Yeah? So I I I I was so excited cause I was God a god trust me, you know with that, you know, right when he could trust.
Speaker 1: You and you haven't sold him out. Listen, yeah, listen it.
Speaker 3: It was it. That was a beautiful moment for me. And that was a great moment for my career because now that could go to directors and say, like, she could lead a movie, you know, and people don't understand, like directors and like producers, we're so talented. On social media, all people gotta do is just say here's a script and read, you know, because sometimes when people do these self tapes, it's cool, but you don't really see the passion. You know. I think COVID stopped a lot of stuff, but it's just like people just got to see how passion we are when it comes to what we love to do, and our minds are.
Speaker 1: So creative, you know.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I can't wait till those moments happen when all my friends and peers just say, you know, I just I did it, you know, and I got it, you know from just a comp God will make you have a conversation with Lee Daniels and Tyler Perry and they just love your energy their phone or you Hi, that's what we wanted lyracles like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, but it ain't. It don't happen.
Speaker 3: But we just say we want those type of Americans because you know, when you're passionate of something, all people got to hear it is in your tongue, you know. So yeah, I'm building that resume with acting because that's the that's the goal, you know, to be one of those ones that names are in Hollywood on Star you know, got pretty mean, you got Crystal in the star, Are.
Speaker 1: You walking back? You taking pictures? Come on? Say you know.
Speaker 3: But the other thing is like having my own production, putting on my live performances with my characters. So just a lot goes through my mind, a lot gets written down, but a lot get executed, you know, we see. Yeah, so I'm excited about it.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Yeah, a lot of people know, and I can attest in our industry, there's highs and lows, and there's up moments and there's down moments. Recently, you were on Rap Shit and then the show got canceled. Yeah, what did that feel like when you got the call? Like, can you just give us that play by play and like how you took it? Yeah, because a lot of times we see like the highlights, but we don't see like dang.
Speaker 3: Like Well, for me, I got an email saying staying up, and I text Lisa and I told her thank you, and s Rita as well, and I text them and I said, thank you, you know, because you didn't have to. You know, some people, like I said, these directors and producers just take people who have you know, who are seasoned in in in the acting business.
Speaker 1: So easy took a chance on me.
Speaker 3: So I feel like she deserved a call, she deserved a text, and she deserved it publicly, and that's what I did on my page, on my story, and I said thank you so so much. But it didn't really bother me because I know what's next cause wherever, cause wherever its to go, I go, you know. And I saw it at I was like, wherever you go, I go, And you know, she's she's always so pleasant and so graceful, She's like for sure, So I didn't really feel away. I just know there's another home for that, you know, and maybe it wasn't supposed to be there too long, and God gonna make some shifts and changes.
Speaker 1: I feel like people love that show.
Speaker 3: They love they love it for that's the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna be like, oh my God, like because people have to there. They wasn't so they didn't know it at first, you know. And season one came, Okay, it's cute show, y'all on it, But I think the hype came when season two came.
Speaker 1: So I feel like once they get.
Speaker 3: There that moment and get people who really believe it, because all you need is a believer besides you, you know, you don't got to be like, oh, I'm this person, No, I believe in you, and then they'll take your thing and run with it. Sosa's gonna be fine. Oh okay, come on, god, you know like she gonna be good. Yes, she's always making something happen, you know, and a black woman in the business doing her thing, you know, and there's always rooting for us, everybody black.
Speaker 1: So you know, I didn't feel away.
Speaker 3: I just said, you know, we wait for the next call, but we keep creating in the midst of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: People just people think that when stuff get canceled, our shows get this, and that it's like we gotta just wait for that call. It's like, no, create what you're doing. Yes, you're creating, Like there's.
Speaker 2: A vision with this what I'm saying something else? Yes, yeah, and we are seeing it now when you start getting the calls, have you ever thought about, Oh, like that's what's heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm riding that's in my mom. Yeah, you're just confirming. Yeah, this is you're creating a world. Yeah for us, your friends, people who love look up to you to sit with you and have these conversations like This is amazing.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 3: And I want to tell you too. You don't even have to like because I know that we come from p k's right and parents are that and like I said, it could be very much like like what like these roles come in and be like how can I figure it out? And man, I want to disappoint y'all, but I have to tap into fateam of times ten. Yeah you know, so I want you to know that you can balance that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you figured it out. So it's like, and how did you figure that out?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you one. I talked to my dad and your dad as a minister. No, no, it's your mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I was like Dad, I was like, I got these scenes and he was like, honey, that's a character. Because I was telling like certain stuff you just can't watch, like like hey, turn turn your head, it's coming up because some things just pop up like oh. He was like no, he's like you're playing a character. I get it. And then I talked about pastor Pastor Shamika Daniels and Pastor Darius Daniels.
Speaker 1: Have changed yes, okay at.
Speaker 2: Church and they were like, it's a character you know, and what you're doing outside of that is bringing people to God Jesus. Yes, it's really just a platform.
Speaker 1: And I notice.
Speaker 2: More have you noticed the trend of more and more people turn their life over to Christ that have a huge platform girls almost like God was like, I trust you because I know I'm taking you because all this is gonna come back to me.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like these people have like.
Speaker 3: I want to put my pink and to can do it right now? I see what's just like no, seriously, because it's happening. But I struggle with that sometimes because sometimes I'd be like, all right, my pastors would tell me because my mom got her pastors, which is my pastors too, pastor roads, my mom and gods were even temple, what's up mom? And also just like my friends that have grown spiritually, yeah, they'll tell me like oh no, it's a character right. And then it's a moment where you be like, well, you know, you got to change some things up.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like it bothers me.
Speaker 3: It's like is it like do it or are changing it up?
Speaker 2: But then it's not you can't be free as an artist. Oh I know no, cause it's like it's a part of the artist, and there's I do have boundaries, of course, you know, there are certain things I won't do, but I wanna be free in the art and not feel like, oh gods, like I'm gonna be this.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: We just don't want to feel that way, because one, you just don't want to tap into spaces where you know, like, we know it's okay, we feel that, But then you have someone that's spirit more spiritually inclined and saying, well, that ain't what it was. And then sometimes people don't understand the opportunities that we take hinders the next thing you be waiting for that blessing to come be like, but will let me sit back and and we'll see what I did what caused this booking and this opportunity in these shows and these deals not to really come through. But what I go bias A delay is never denial. Ever, what's for me gonna be for me, and it's just delayed, it ain't denied. But sometimes I do struggle with that to know, like, okay, like it's a character, it's a character.
Speaker 1: It is a character.
Speaker 3: Being as a character, It's like, but I don't want to be on different shows and you know, talk about well let's do this.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know, it's just be weird.
Speaker 3: So I'll be like, all right, let me just just go to God and then he'll show you what you need to do.
Speaker 1: So I just want to know, like, how did you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know I had conversations with people I really cared about. Yeah, who's who I knew could kind of guide me through that because I was struggling with it just as of last year. M Yeah, and I had been Fatima for three years. Wow, still trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: Ooh is this well that was your spirit of your discermine to ask questions? Yes, yeah, before it keep you up and you'll be like what do I need to do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So because mothers could be very hard because they see different things in the other world they had us. Yeah, so they're like, well, what you want to do because I want to make sure this is alignment?
Speaker 1: What we what we got going on?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: But not knowing my mom always tell me. She told me, she said, you can balance it all. You know, it's a character, but you don't want to be dropping it like it's hot now it's just too much pounding, Like you're gonna have to just come on, come on out of that. That ain't what it is now, get up, get up off that. So I get it, you know, So we gotta just watch what we do, you know, but still have fun because you want to create and you want to be free while you create. You don't want to be in your role and you're like, well, I don't want to do this cause you know.
Speaker 1: No. I needed to have that lifted off me.
Speaker 2: I needed to know that my parents are cool, and if y'all cool, I don't care about nothing else. But then my own discernment and my own struggle started to kick in. I was like, oh gosh, let me talk to somebody else about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, cause they can say yes. And then you're like you still like oh yeah right, You're still like, okay, well let me talk to some one more person.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that because we all people, even that's not even in the spiritual rim, they struggle with.
Speaker 1: That too, they do, they really do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we know that you want to produce, you want to take your acting cred to the next level, your platform to the next level. Yeah, you're a host, you do all these things. What else is there that we want that you have the world to know that is up for you that you want to do next? M Is there anything you haven't touched on that.
Speaker 3: I can share One thing I'm sharing everything, which is one thing. I want to create a direct more like I really you know, I'm such a visionary, Like I could create music videos in my head plays you know, just see people outfits and by baby you could change that, you know, Like that's me just just with even working with big brands, like really creative directing these brands to go big with their brand. So I think I'm gonna tap into that. Yeah, that's what I want to do. That's one thing I would want to tap into. I do it with my friends now, but you know, I want to do it with my friends now. I want to do different companies because they take me serious, you know, like I'm really passionate about like really reforming and rewiring what you already have going on.
Speaker 1: So it's something like that.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I would love to do. Because everything else like giving back philanthropy and all that great stuff like I do, but like really taking the time and taking the time out of my time to serve somebody else could be a bit much. But I love it though, because I like to see like me in control of that moment, because I know like it's gonna beautiful because I'm not gonna fail nobody. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you so much, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: So we are to the end of the show, and this is my favorite part is where their listeners write into us. It's called positive outcomes, okay, and they write into us and we give them advice. Okay, all right, So this young.
Speaker 1: Lady said, Hey, Crystal.
Speaker 2: First things first, thank you for being authenticity never looks so good. I love your work and appreciate your decision to share us the world who God is simply by being yourself priceless. I'm a forty five year old love Jesus mom, fine tech professional, single and bored with my nine to five inside hustle. Truth be told, I never get comfortable in any air of my life. I always look for my next and while decisions made in my thirties got me to where I am since I am bored, God has always directed my life. So while pivoting is my jam, as he has always taken me higher and made me better. But lately the thought of making a change is sky diving exciting and bullet trained offor reil scary. Ooh girl. All right, yes, that's where I am. The thing is in this particular headspace. I usually thrive but like a parachute or emergency airlift on standby. But this time it's different. To be honest, my forties are real cute right now, and I'm enjoying the journey. But the moment I felt the shaking it to pivot. Instead of my usual I chose reckless abandon I moved, chop my hair off, put up the neon leopard print do not disturb sign, and I'm out here on this tight.
Speaker 1: Rope like, okay, Jesus, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Any exponential advice on how to navigate this reckless abandoned new level pivot transition?
Speaker 1: All right, I said, a whole thing.
Speaker 2: She said, a whole thing, A whole thing. Well, one thing is the forties is real cute. I gotta agree with that. And you're enjoying the journey, that's the most important part, even though you're feeling a little shaky and a little inch to pivot and feeling like I don't know if I should do this or not. You're enjoying it and that's the most important part.
Speaker 1: And you said you.
Speaker 2: Chose reckless abandon you moved, you chopped your hair off. I do feel like it's a little impulsive because I used to do that all the time. Every time I had a breakup, I would cut my hair off. It was like I was cutting off like Dad Wade, Wow, so good.
Speaker 1: So I can see.
Speaker 2: I know what you're doing right here, like you're trying to get into something. You're trying to run from something. So what I would tell you is to be still for a minute. I feel like you've been impulsive. You've moved really fast. You made a lot of rash decisions in a short amount of time. So I would say, just be still and try to hear the voice of God because he'll help you decide which way to go. Because if you're feeling a little hesitant, that means you need to take a second to listen to God.
Speaker 1: That's what I would say. I'm the same too.
Speaker 3: I hate I hate the word still. Be still. Well, I mean be thinking that if I'm still, you know, But like Chrystal said, definitely be still and just hear from God. We hear from him in all of our places, cars, room, cleaning up, all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: So just.
Speaker 3: I know sometimes the intake of breathing and outwardly is stressful because of reading. It ain't working. But just take a second, you know, and like Christ, be still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we didn't get your name, but I hope this helps. And the next thing we're gonna do is what I'm going through and what I'm growing through. Yeah, to do this just because in different seasons of your life it maybe this you may be going through the same thing and still learning it. But for me, I feel like right now I am growing through. I'm going through seeing the signs of.
Speaker 1: Patterns.
Speaker 2: So like you know how like you'll go through something like that, Okay, I know what that is, and then it comes up again and instead of like making it just like maybe it's gonna be different this time, yeah, I'm learning now to like, no, I've seen this before. Stop, this isn't gonna be any different. Let's not go again, because girl, I would go through the same thing over and over and over again over again.
Speaker 1: Is that in relationships?
Speaker 2: Is that with just life, just people anything, just always being an impath and trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and even like business choices, just making sure that like okay.
Speaker 1: Too nice, Yeah, like you know, too nice, you know, and staying on business business.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think that's what I'm going through. I'm going through.
Speaker 2: I'm getting better at it where I'm listening to that boundaries yes and saying, oh, yep, been here before. We're not going to keep learning this lesson and sometimes like God tests us to see if we've learned the lesson before he can take us to the next level.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's something good for you.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, if you're gonna keep following for this right.
Speaker 3: And keep saying to the same company, yes, yes I do it, I don't know, I don't need it, And the next minute we complain with we get there, we need it, you know, then we became that divash and this definitely it'd be a whole cycle, a big cycle. I love this little game. Did you just say what you was what you're growing through? Did you say what you you said patterns?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm going through and growing through. Okay, Yeah, so that's pretty much what I'm all in one. I'm going through that and growing through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think for me what I'm going through is.
Speaker 3: Uh just the the balance of it all, you know, I think because like I said, and I'm such a creative person and my mind is my superpowers because that's how I create. And knowing that there's the world, there's me, there's the business, there's this, it's life. Take a second, because I too can go through the cycle every minute. Your hair hurt, now, your chest hurt. You're like this then, and there are you trying to figure out why you're not. But just like you went through the same thing three weeks ago, you went through the same thing a year ago. You didn't find the formula yet. So when you're in your quiet place now you want to add up. You want to be you want us to be still and you want to add Now your hair hurt, and you gonna take all these taitenols. Because so for me, how I'm growing through it's knowing who I am in God. You know, when you know who you are in God, those cycles become so like oh my God, my new Like that's a brush off the shoulder, like, oh my God, I'm good now I was able to like make a decision and not like like or make a decision or be somewhere and not feel like, Okay, I'm doing the most or just taking that moment, because the cycles are very hard to get out of if you just don't know who you are and social When you know who you are, you're like, oh, I can get out of that because I've been here before. This is a familiar place for me, So let's get unfamiliar. And that's what I'm doing. So I'm balancing, balancing knowing that I'm good, but knowing like I'm growing through God. So I have to go back through those cycles and just depending just in your mind so much and just like going through those overthinking space. This space, that space is something going on, something wrong or what you think is it you got? Then you google your best friend and you're the word it's your best friend, is you know? Because what we go through is in the word it's just ya, you know. So I'm I'm in that space knowing like I gotta live godly, yeah, cause my understanding it ain't work in child, I understanding over watching Moesha and Cheetos all day hair, you know, So now it's sounding like, all right, girl, she's what you gotta do. What you're doing, it's working, yep, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming by.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: And I just cannot wait to God just do his big one on you, continually to do his big one because you're so deserving of it.
Speaker 1: How many kids do you want? Oh? I understand how many kids you want? I under stand because I I want to Kisse you want too? I used to say, too. Yeah, I'm getting older.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I literally was.
Speaker 1: Looking at you.
Speaker 3: I was like, she's gonna let me tell you something. I was like, she's gonna have two kids, right, and I was like, she's gonna have a husband that's gonna be so like I want to say, like a foot ill player or athlete. But he has to have that demeanor because you're like a you're like a sports mom.
Speaker 1: I am, oh my gosh, and I love sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like a sports mom. Like you're like ooh, like a Leila Lee, you know, like her demeanor. It's like you have to have somebody in your lane to just like lead and like take charge and be that person because you're gonna be the one that's picked up soccer balls and footballs and every things. I can see with too. I can see with a dominant man, you gotta dominant.
Speaker 1: He cannot be less.
Speaker 2: Because I would run all over anything else. Girl, what because I feel like, because I run so much in my life, I need someone that can like tell me what to do.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's coming. He's literally coming.
Speaker 2: He's on the way.
Speaker 1: Because I could see that. I was looking at you talking.
Speaker 3: I was like, hmmm, she've got two kids. Yeah, man, and it's gonna be taller and as all chocolatettle mixed with a little caramel chocolate.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I appreciate this conversation. I really do.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I'm so excited for what's to come. And thank you again for just opening up your doors and having me come and just you know, have this great conversation, you know, in your home because this is this is your secret place, you know, so it is very it's very you know serious when he comes to somebody doors. And my sister today teach was like I said, she said, I use the reshman. I said, we'll go on there as she was like, nel, get somebody home.
Speaker 1: But I get it, you know. So it is very important that you keep yourself.
Speaker 3: Covered through every storm, every up, down, side to side, whatever it is, because we have those days, yes, and especially when're coming home, because you don't know what dropping energy.
Speaker 1: Yes, honey, that's why I'm very particular about who I like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, everybody's been on this sofa is someone that I trust, I love and that I know is going to bring good energy and not leave any residue.
Speaker 1: And come on.
Speaker 3: Because today when I was getting hand I said, God, whatever this hairstyle is coming in with I asked that you throw it at this got what I've gotten asleep.
Speaker 1: I'm very asked my team.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, uh uh, let's get that right.
Speaker 2: So thank you again, you guys, thank you so much for tuning into this episode of Keep It Positive. Sweetie. If you want to write into our Positive Outcomes listening letter, write into Keep It Positive Sweetie at gmail dot com and that's Sweetie with an Ie. You can follow me on all platforms at love Chris Orine that's LUV and you can follow Keep It Positive Sweety on Instagram at keep it positive, sweetie, all right, and tell them where the people can find you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's combinations.
Speaker 1: You go pretty V.
Speaker 3: You can buy me on Instagram at yes I'm pretty V. Facebook at Yes I'm pretty V. TikTok, yes I'm pretty V. All over the world, yes I'm pretty V.
Speaker 2: Let's get it, let's go yes worldwise. Since I wish you the best, thank you, thank you so much for stopping by for you. You are going places, thank you, and I cannot to see where you go so so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Oh my gosh.