Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day. Donkeys of the day, as Shoa ma.
Speaker 2: I'm a Democrat, so being Donky of the day is a little bit of a mixed ye.
Speaker 1: So like a donkey Donky of the day club bitches.
Speaker 3: Now, I've been called a lot of my twenty three years, but donkey of the day is a new white.
Speaker 2: Yes, donkey today for Wednesday, May third goes to a young woman named Megan. Megan is the mother of two, and part of her parenting process is TikTok.
Speaker 1: I really don't know what's happening anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't judge, but apparently TikTok is the place to be for moms. And this woman recently went viral because she posted a clip that has five hundred and sixty eight thousand views. I'm gonna read you the headline of this New York Post article. My kids teacher sent him home with a note saying my lunch wasn't healthy, So I unenrolled him. Yes, Meghan decided to unenroll her child from preschool because the teachers sent home a note saying the child's lunch wasn't healthy. I can't make this kind of stuff Uplet's make let's go to make it. TikTok for the report.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: I sent my son to school with pringles, which is a very age appropriate snack for a three year old, and this is what his school said. Please help us make healthy choices at school. They wrote that on his pringles cup. They snack shamed my three year old. They snack shamed me by writing that passive aggressively.
Speaker 1: On his trash. What would you do?
Speaker 4: I messaged the school personally and said that that was snack shaming and that we at our house do not label things as healthy and unhealthy because that starts eating disorders. And I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: What would you do, Megan?
Speaker 2: Regardless of how you label food, there is absolutely unhealthy food and healthy food. That's a very confusing comp That's a very confusing comment. Okay, saying at our house, we do not labeled things as healthy and unhealthy you know, nuts, because that's what actually starts eating disorders. Okay, yeah, you're right. That kind of mentality, does, you know, cause eating disorders and it causes your little fat kid to eat disorder and that order and that order because all you probably order is unhealthy things.
Speaker 1: What's nuts? Here is a teacher at the school told Megan.
Speaker 2: She said She said that Megan actually was the one who was being passive aggressive because the note was sent home about packing healthy foods for their kids from Megan when they first enrolled in the school. But even after that note, Megan still sent her son to school with pringles. Megan, you must practice what you preach if you're going to tell the school that they need to have healthier options and you just need to have healthy options and your kids lunch. And I know you responded by packing pringles with a granola bar, yogurt, fruit, Okay, a bunch of healthy stuff, But ma'am, the unhealthy snack is still there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Just because you surrounded with fruits and granola doesn't mean you're not breaking the rules, Okay, rules that you attempted to say.
Speaker 1: If I say no.
Speaker 2: Crack is allowed at work, okay, just say no, you can't smoke rock. If you come in here with the crack and some green juice, broccoli and egg whites, you're still bringing in what we.
Speaker 1: Said not to. Okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm so sick of y'all putting sham in at the end of everything. Y'all just making up stuff. Snack shaming. That's what we are now. Really, I've been getting snack shame in my whole life. Then parents were supposed to snack shame. Try to sneak a cookie before dinner and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I used to sneak slices of German chocolate cake before dinner when I was a kid, and you would think I stole a car something the way, I got shamed for it. Okay, eating that damn cake before you got something hot in your stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Grew up in the nineteen hundreds when if you were fat, you would get called fat.
Speaker 1: Okay, no political correctness was happening at all.
Speaker 2: See, Megan, what you call snack shaming, we would call fat prevention, because if you don't have more people that hold parents accountable, then you get more kids that grow up looking like Big Mac from Wilding Out. And that's not a shot at Big Mac from Wilding Out. I love Big Mac from Wildin Out. That's my guy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, I literally talked to Big Mac about this, and he referred me the high ranking members of the Fat Lives Matter community, and they told me pringles are a gateway drug that's why the slogan is shut up. They said, that's why the slogan is once you pop, you can't stop. So all that teacher was doing was trying to stop you from giving your child unhealthy choices. Now, Megan, is that a reason to take your child out of that preschool? Do we have the audio her talking about that? Taking the child out of preschool?
Speaker 4: We don't say this is healthy, this is unhealthy. We don't want them program like that. I have a background of mental health counseling. I am not going to let my kids get a freaking eating disorder because of a school labeling things as healthy and unhealthy. That to me, is unhealthy. So I dropped my son off at school today. I checked him in and I saw that the director was there, so I initiated the conversation. So I just shared how I was disappointed with how you know, it was handled. I wish they had reached out to me directly. And she shared that, you know, it was passive aggressive of me to keep sending him pringles after they did share. And yes, some of you asked, yes, they did share to send healthy snacks, but I didn't consider pringles to be like this unhealthy snacked anyways. There was just no apology, there was no taking responsibility. And my son's been there for quite some time, and we had him registered for their summer program, and at the end of the conversation, she shared, we no longer have a part time spot for your son this summer. I walked downstairs and I just checked my son out and that's that. We're done there.
Speaker 2: So you unenrolled your child because the teacher said, you need to make healthier lifestyle choices.
Speaker 1: We have to stop performing for the internet.
Speaker 2: Like this is her trying to get sympathy from TikTok because this is no reason to take your kid out of school on my trip is no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no nos too much. I think they kicked her out first, That's what it sounds like, right, because they kicked her out of the summer program because they tied at dealing with her. If she is getting upset about this little note, and she's like, he's been there for a long time, he's in pre school, he's been there for six months. Yeah, what what do you worry about?
Speaker 4: The thing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I have six kids, right, and we all know that sometimes you kids eat different things.
Speaker 1: So if I go because this is a snack.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to hold your kid over for lunch, right, And you know, having kids, sometimes your kids are very picky. They might not want vegetables, they might not want fruit chips. So I just want them to be fine until that next meal comes. And if it's fruit snacks, if it's.
Speaker 1: Chips, whatever, we know better. That's why we feed them. That's why I want my.
Speaker 3: Kid to be hungry at three years old, hungry because he's not gonna eat the vegetables.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna wait watches now because I had all them little snacks and battening stuff. My mama said, well, I wish I gave you a little bit better food choices.
Speaker 3: But if I know my kids don't eat vegetables or fruit, I'm not gonna say, well you, I'm gonna give it to you. You're just gonna be hungry. No, I'm gonna give you something at three. He's not six, he's not nine, he's three.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, And this ain't no reason to unroll your kids. Okay, write a note back.
Speaker 2: Pull up to the teacher, have a conversation like you did, tell them mind their business, but U enrolling the kids stop it.
Speaker 5: Because now she's gonna calls me war problems, not the kids, going to miss his friends, all kinds of Now you're taking him out?
Speaker 1: What are you teaching this child? And what Kim said is very true. Man, You know what her mom said.
Speaker 2: To her right, Absolutely, snack snack shaming today could prevent future fat shaming later in life.
Speaker 5: That future fat shaming. I agree, and I've done it, but I was I was mad when Charla Man said that too. I'm put my side. I put the chips in there, but I put some grapes and a banana.
Speaker 1: You're right, I do surround it.
Speaker 3: And I got that note from the school, and the banana come back.
Speaker 1: The grapes come back.
Speaker 5: Because the kids shared with other kids. From the school is trying to keep a healthy environment because they're gonna give the chips and share, and then the other parents are gonna complain.
Speaker 2: Please give me the biggest he huh. The credit has been rolling on bet But I know, I know you don't want to play a game. Then you can hear tell by her voice what game it is.
Speaker 3: We don't have time, sorry, sir, All right, oh dang, all right, well, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donk here today. You want to open up the phones.
Speaker 5: What game?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Let's open up the eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Thank you to be e T will see you guys tomorrow. That's right, everybody else, let's let's talk about this. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. This teacher got the gall the audacity to tell me what I should be giving my kids as a snack.
Speaker 1: If I want to give.
Speaker 3: My kids cookies, potato chips, fruit snacks. If I want to give them some oxtail and macaroni and cheese, or whatever I want to give my kid is a snack. That's my opinion. That's what I want to do. Don't tell me what I'm gonna because you know what I'm gonna do the next day. I'm gonna give you more snacks.
Speaker 1: So you're only hurting your child by doing that, not hurting the teacher. You grew up on chips.
Speaker 3: You pretty all right?
Speaker 2: I got high cholesterol right by five, family, let's talk about right now.
Speaker 1: Bad example. It's the breakfast comes about the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law Office of Michael s.
Speaker 1: Lammisoft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five ozo from your cell and say the bull.