Speaker 1: Native Lampod is a production of iHeartRadio in partnership with Reason Choice Media.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome home everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm Angela Raye, your host for today's solo pod for Native Lampod. Today, I have so many questions and so much frustration, and I just want to start with something that has been plaguing us since Easter Sunday.
Speaker 3: Happy Easter Tuesday for those of you who celebrate.
Speaker 1: But this is a post from your President, Donald Trump on true Social and it had many of his supporters, his fans, his acolytes up in arms and frustrated because somehow they were surprised.
Speaker 3: They haven't seen.
Speaker 1: The same man that many of us saw in twenty sixteen as he came down the escalator. They didn't know he had it in him. Well, ladies, gents, and friends, we did know he had it in him. So for those of you who are listening and not watching, this is Donald Trump's social post from Sunday morning, Easter Sunday morning, the day Jesus rose, the tomb was empty.
Speaker 3: This is what he's got to say.
Speaker 1: Tuesday will be power Plant Day and Bridge Day all wrapped up in one in Iran.
Speaker 3: There will be nothing like it.
Speaker 1: Open the fucking straight, you crazy bastards, or you'll be living in hell.
Speaker 3: Just watch Praise be to Allah President Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all, there are so many issues with this post. The fact that he's cussing on Easter seems to be the thing that upset his supporters the most.
Speaker 3: But to me, it seems that this is him willing to commit a war crime all over oil. So I want to.
Speaker 1: Get into why he posted this. The ration now for why he posted this, But first I gotta check in with the hypocrites. So let's roll some of these clips. First, though, let's get to March Taylor Green's post on Twitter, which is long, but I think it's worth discussing for the reasons many of you all know. On Easter morning, this is Marjorie Taylor Green. This is not me speaking now. This is what Marjorie Taylor Green posted on Twitter on Easter morning. This is what President Trump posted. Everyone in his administration that claims to be a Christian needs to fall on their knees and beg forgiveness from God and stop worshiping the president and intervene in Trump's madness. Friendly note from hood Rachel Maddo't ask me today why were y'all ever worshiping him to be again with But I digress.
Speaker 3: I know all of you and him, and he has gone insane.
Speaker 1: Editor's note. He's been insane, and all of you are complicit.
Speaker 3: So are you, Marjorie. That's another editor's note.
Speaker 1: She says, I'm not defending Iran, but let's be honest about all of this. The strait is closed because the US and Israel started the unprovoked war against Iran based on the same nuclear lies they've been telling for decades that any moment Iran would develop a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: You know who has nuclear weapons? Israel?
Speaker 1: She says, They are more than capable of defending themselves without the US having to fight their wars, kill innocent people and children, and pay for it. Mind you, this is the same country that regularly says Israel quote, Israel has a right to defend itself.
Speaker 3: But I keep going.
Speaker 1: Trump threatening to bomb power plants and bridges hurts the Iranian people, the very people Trump claimed he was freeing. Oh my god, Marjorie seems to be surprised that Donald Trump actually tells lies that's all he does. Marjorie girl, We've been trying to tell you. Now I have lost my place. Nick, where was I say? I got too creative?
Speaker 3: Oh? Here it is.
Speaker 1: On Easter of all days, we as Christians, should be reminded that the Son of God died and rose from the grave so that we can be forgiven once and for all of all, for all of our sins. Jesus commanded us to love one another and forgive one another, even our enemies. I just want to remind you that Marjorie is the same one that came after Jasmine, the same one that threatened Ilhan's life in Congress. But now she has found in Christianity. I guess we all can be redeemed. Let me keep going.
Speaker 3: Our president is not a Christian.
Speaker 4: WHOA?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 1: Imagine that our president is not a Christian and his words and actions should not be supported by Christians.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 3: I'd be damned.
Speaker 1: I'm a Christian, but I'd be damned. Okay, let's keep going. I know Nick and Lola are ready to fight me because I'm screaming. But y'all, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Christians. I want to hear from y'all in the comments too.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Christians in the administration should be pursuing peace, urging the president to make peace, not escalating war that is hurting people. This not this was the type of this is not me. This not what we promised the American people when they overwhelmingly voted in twenty twenty four. I know I was there more than most. This is not me making America great again. This is evil. You know, when I was a kid, my parents would probably be disappointed to hear that I used to say this thing.
Speaker 3: But when I was a kid, we used to say no shit, Sherlock.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why y'all are just figuring out that this man is exactly who he said he was. I don't understand why y'all don't understand what was in the nine hundred page Project twenty twenty five document. I don't understand why y'all are confused about why TSA was shut down. Now they're moving to privatize TSA in small airports that is in Project twenty twenty five. Like, I don't know what to tell you, ma'am. You knew what it was you signed up for this.
Speaker 5: Now you're trying to cleanse your conscience on our timelines, because you're starting to feel bad that this warmonger, that this greedy man violating the emoluments cause of the Constitution over and over again, is exactly who he said he was. And you know what, until recently, until you resigned, you were exactly who you said you were. So you played a caricature and you ended up playing yourself.
Speaker 3: And now you can't rest with the conscience that you have.
Speaker 1: So now let's go ahead and keep going, because she's not the only one that we this tangled tangled web. Okay, let's keep going. Our next post is Tucker Carlson. Let's roll this clip.
Speaker 6: Who do you think you are? You're tweeting out the effort on Easter morning? No, you'll be living in hell. Just watch Praise be to Allah.
Speaker 3: Also why he said Allah?
Speaker 6: So obviously you're mocking the religion of iron. Okay, if you seek a religious war, that's a good idea. But by the way, no decent person mocks other people's religions. You may have a problem with the theology, presumably you do if it's not your religion, and you can explain what that is. But to mock other people's faith is to mock the idea of faith itself, and we should never mock that because at its core is the acknowledgment that we are not in charge of the universe. We did not build it. We won't be here at the end of it. We can destroy life, we cannot create it because we are not God. The message of all faith, at the biggest picture level is the message in our Bible, which is you are not God, and only if you think you are do you talk this way. But it's not just mockery of Islam. And no president should mock Islam. That's not your job. This is not a theocracy. We don't go to war with other theocracies to find out which theocracy is more effective. We are not a theocracy, and God willing, we never will be, because theocracies corrupt the religion. No, this is a mockery not just of Islam. It's a mock of Christianity. To send out a tweet with the effort on Easter morning promising the murder of civilians and then saying Praise be to Allah without explaining any of it, you are mocking me and every other Christian because we're Christians. We can't support that that is evil. That is an intentional desecration of beauty and truth, which is the definition of evil.
Speaker 4: Now, Tucker, Tucker, this was your guy. Tucker, this was your guy. This was your guy, right, this was your guy.
Speaker 1: You know, I am appalled that you're so surprised.
Speaker 3: This was your guy. Your guy was.
Speaker 1: Talking about grabbing women by their vaginas long before he ever pursued elected office. Tucker, you guys are saying this is not a theocracy. Yet every chance y'all get, you try to force Christianity down the thrills of people who are not believers. And I am a believer, but I also want people to be able to freely choose God, because that's what God allows.
Speaker 3: But Tucker, you can't be surprised.
Speaker 1: The same authors of Project twenty twenty five are putting forth the religious document they hope indoctrinates women to behave a certain way, to have a certain number of children, if their child bearing all of these things.
Speaker 3: You're not confused, Tucker, You're not. You're not. You say, no decent person.
Speaker 1: Please help me find when this man was ever decent. Please help me, Please walk me.
Speaker 3: Into the light. Caroline, I've never seen the decency on this man.
Speaker 1: Yet you all urge, begged, pleaded with people, told stories about who this man would be. You sol the dream to the American people, and now you're trying to walk away from it on Easter Sunday. Nah, br it ain't gonna be that easy. Let's run a next clip.
Speaker 7: So my Eastern message to everyone in America across the world is one of humanity coming together, one of God, one of thanking God for sitting his only we gotten son, Jesus Christ, to redeem us and pay for our sins, and that Jesus is king, and that Jesus risen. And I saw Trump's Eastern message to Iran about over the straight U crazy bastards An, I'm blowing up your bridges and power plants today, which they did, and then using that you know F word, and then talking about Allah, you know, praise Allah, Allah is Great or whatever number one. Just from a psychological perspective, when Trump killed the Mulah, which Israel told them to do, they said that would make him give up. That's the opposite of making him give up and blow up their bridges and power plants and just heards of citizens has unified them. So just from a military perspective, it's horrible when the hearts and minds our military definiteness in the past with their rhetoric, and it's it's super bad news. And this is not the old Trump. It's one thing if he says fuck on the campaign trailer or whatever, I do that too, But on Easter with messages about ala ogbarn and give up you crazy efforts, they're not going to and they closed the trade. It's killed the economy. America is singing global rankings of likability. It's just it's just not what we voted for.
Speaker 3: It's not what we voted for. Who is we?
Speaker 1: I didn't vote for this, I never did. I always knew that he was exactly who he said he was. And it's interesting Alex Sandy Hook Jones, Alex Jones, it's saying that this is just a bridge too far. I want to know what is you all's marker? What is your red line in the sands?
Speaker 3: When is enough enough?
Speaker 1: When do you realize that voting your bigotry is not voting your interests at all.
Speaker 3: It's voting your fears.
Speaker 1: When do you realize that voting your fears is actually going to cause more damage than good?
Speaker 3: When is it right? Now?
Speaker 1: You want to go to the polling pace and take back your vote now that he wants to take over elections, y'all were just selling people on voter ID last week.
Speaker 3: So he gets safe forever, right, that's what you want, right. That's about another one, Candace.
Speaker 2: When I said that war is a massive industry and that Charlie stepped on people's toes who trade on war, who do real estate deals before the wars even start. When Charlie put his foot down and said to Trump, do not go to war with Iron.
Speaker 1: Well, Candace is obsessed with Charlie Kirk. It's her friend, so sorry for her loss, but she's obsessed. That's neither here nor there. Candace's theory of the case is that Charlie Kirk put his foot down and urged them not to go to war with Iran, and nonetheless.
Speaker 3: Here they are.
Speaker 1: I'm playing this because Candice has expressed regrets for voting for Donald Trump, all the while as a black woman, mispronouncing Kamala Harris's name, saying she still wouldn't have voted for her.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, Maybe she's a Jill Stein girly now who knows.
Speaker 1: But my question for her and all the rest of them is what will it take? See, the game is on us, The joke is on us.
Speaker 3: Right Like here.
Speaker 1: We are watching Donald Trump put up this true social post. Let's put this up again because the other thing that happened and I know we didn't pull this, but I saw it, and if there's time, we'll pull it.
Speaker 3: There is a company called Polymarket.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is in bed with Polymarket and klsh.
Speaker 3: These are companies that bet on political.
Speaker 1: Happenings, whether or not the United States will go to war with Iran, whether or not Donald Trump will blow up a bridge, whether or not Donald Trump will say Praise be to Allah on Easter Sunday. Yes, y'all, that was a Polymarket bet on Sunday. So he's playing games with the lives of the Iranian people and playing games with our lives, all for poly Market for somebody to win a bet. They said the odds were ninety nine to one. I don't know who the one was on that bet, but they made a killing on Sunday. Right, this is what we're dealing with. So we're waking up every day like we're living in a movie. In all out movie while this man is playing checkers with our lives.
Speaker 3: So I just want to flag that for y'all. It's another little nugget for you.
Speaker 1: Please look up the polymarket bet about whether or not Donald Trump would say Allah on Sunday, and if we can, y'all, let's pull that and put it up here, because it was here. It is right here. Well, Trump praised Allah again by April fifteenth. I believe this is the second one. There was an initial one on if he would say it on Easter Sunday. That's what we're dealing with. That's what we're dealing with. So now we saw his truth social post, we have seen all of that. We've seen the tangled web that Marjorie Taylor Green and Alex Jones and Candace Owens and Tucker Crossing weaved.
Speaker 3: And now they're trying to back out of it. We told them.
Speaker 1: So long ago who this man was, and for whatever reason, they didn't believe.
Speaker 3: They're lying eyes.
Speaker 1: But now I want to take you to Donald Trump with his bride, Milania Trump and the Easter Bunny and what he had to say on Easter, because certainly this was an Easter message.
Speaker 8: Right, Dorian, I don't think it gets much more hostile than around. They're capable fighters. They are very tough people, and there are others like that. You don't mind when the enemy is weak, but that enemy is strong, not so strong like they were about a month ago. I can tell you in fact, right now they're not too strong at all in my opinion. But we're soon going to find out, aren't we.
Speaker 1: So Donald Trump on Easter is basically boosted of why this Iran beef is starting. And so since then, Donald Trump has said that they have until eight pm Eastern that would be today before he makes good on his promise from Easter. Let's play that clip. They have until eight pm, he says, they have till tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Now we'll see what happens. I can tell you they're negotiating, we think in good faith.
Speaker 8: We're gonna find out. We're getting the help of some.
Speaker 9: Incredible countries that want this to be ended because it affects them. Also a lot of people are affected by this. But we're giving them. We're giving them till tomorrow eight o'clock Eastern time, and after that they're gonna have no bridges, they're gonna have no power plants. Stone ages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's unbelievable to me that Donald Trump isn't leveling these kinds of threats.
Speaker 3: These are war crimes.
Speaker 1: These are and it sounds like somebody who's not well, right many of us, somebody is in the commons nown saying this is exactly who he's always been. The next president will have to fund a DJ at the level's ices now. Yes, and again, I gotta tell y'all every time he does something else to break the law, you know who I'm mad at. Merrick Garland, Mery Garland, where are you? Please come to our show and talk about why you slow walks the prosecution of this lunatic please anyway, So in addition to that, I didn't choke y'all because I'm screaming so much I can't believe it. What I want to do now is play a clip where Donald Trump has found out figured out a way to bring Venezuela into this and his ego is what drives these kinds of decisions.
Speaker 9: Now with Venezuela, and we just so understand the people of Venezuela. They say, if I ran for president of Venezuela, I'm pulling higher than anybody has ever polled in Venezuela. So after I'm finished with this, I can go to Venezuela. I will quickly learn Spanish. It won't take too long. I'm good at language, and I will go to Venezuela. I got to run for president, but we're very happy with the president elect that we have right now.
Speaker 1: You know, first of all, nobody's asking you to go run for president in Venezuela.
Speaker 3: But this is what happens when.
Speaker 1: Your ego runs your whole perspective on life.
Speaker 3: Right, this is what is happening.
Speaker 1: This man has decided that he's gonna go oh and it's no coincidence that he's talking about Iran around.
Speaker 3: Oil and Venezuela around oil.
Speaker 1: Money makes Donald Trump's world go round go round, and he is beholden to that over all. Else, let's talk about somebody who's beholden to Donald Trump. Though you saw many of his most ardent supporters completely walk back their support, and now you have somebody. I don't know what Donald Trump has on Senator Lindsay Graham, representing the state of South Carolina, but certainly he's got something on him.
Speaker 3: So here's what Lindsay Graham has to say.
Speaker 10: There is no commercial purpose for sixty percent enriched uranium. We need to get our hands on that. They need to give it to us, or we need to take it as to the straight up hormones. When this is over, if they have the ability to control the Straits in the future.
Speaker 1: I think the world will have failed.
Speaker 10: And I don't think Trump's gonna let that happen. So again, the idea that they control the Straits in the future has got to be off the table. The idea that they can come back is the largest sponsor of terrorism has to be off the table. That they can never have a nuke, they can never make diistles to threaten US, and the region has to be off the table.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing, Lindsey. You're talking about Iran and terrorism.
Speaker 1: Right now, the president of the United States is being the biggest terrorists. He is terrorizing the citizens of Iran, who he said he was going to free. These folks have locked arms in solidarity, protecting their lands, protecting their public spaces that we have no right to.
Speaker 3: There are two comments I want to flag.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, I told my family that the son of a klansman is going to destroy this country.
Speaker 3: Looks like it looks like it.
Speaker 1: Somebody else said, they created a monster they can't control, looks like it. And the problem is, I don't know that they created the monster. But what we do know is that they emboldened the monster. And so when you embold in a monster, there's a constitution for that. And in the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary year of its existence, this country has the opportunity to stand ten toes down on the constitution it says that it believes in. It's the you know, two hundred and fifty anniversary of the Declaration of Independence? Right, what do you really believe in? Is America going to be true to what it's said on paper? That is going to be my question all twenty twenty six, because what it says on paper is that there is a twenty fifth Amendment, and I want us to understand section four of that twenty fifth Amendment. Well, before we get there, let me send let me post this other crazy thing that he said about Iran and what will happen by eight pm Eastern tonight, and then let's get into y. Section four of the twenty fifth Amendment matters at all. Donald Trump says on truth social today, A whole civilization will die tonight, never to be brought back again. I don't want that to happen, but probably will. However, now that we have complete and total regime change, where different, smarter and less radicalized minds prevail, maybe something revolutionarily wonderful can happen.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 1: We will find out tonight one of the most important moments in the long and complex history of the world. Forty seven years of extortion, corruption and death will finally end. God bless the great people of Iran. He's saying, God Bless the people of Iran in the last sentence, and in the first sentence says, a whole civilization will die tonight, y'all. That is a terroristic threat if there ever was one, and is the reason why Section four of the concept of the twenty fifth Amendment of the Constitution should come into play. So I want to post this up and I want us to understand what we are dealing with and what should be happening before we get into section four. What I need to tell you is, if Donald Trump is removed, the person who will take his place is JD.
Speaker 3: Vance, his vice president.
Speaker 1: Not too comforting, but the other thing that has to happen is JD. Vance and a majority. Let's make that bigger because my eyes aren't that good, and a majority of the cabinet have to agree that Donald Trump should be removed. Donald Trump has so many people going smoke up is behind in the cabinet that I don't know that they would even do this, but I'm going to read it to you anyway, so you know what the law says. This is what the Constitution says, whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress made by law provide.
Speaker 3: So Congress could also do this.
Speaker 1: Y'all know the problem with Congress right now, transmit to the President pro Tem of the Senate. President pro tem is the Vice President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duty duties of his office. The Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office's acting president.
Speaker 3: Again, we know that is.
Speaker 1: Not comforting, but something must be done. This man is not just unhinged. This man has been twice impeached. He's never been removed, but he needs to be removed from office.
Speaker 3: He is unfit to serve.
Speaker 1: It could be just be because he's a warmonger, It could be just because he's power hungry. It could be just because he's greedy. It could be a combination of all those things. But what we know is that his actions are causing this country direct harm, and his actions are causing harm to the other citizens of the world, to other global leaders, to other countries.
Speaker 3: So that is what I want us to understand.
Speaker 1: We need to be calling our members of Congress, our senators, our House of Representatives members.
Speaker 3: And saying he is unfit to serve.
Speaker 1: When will you ensure that the twenty fifth Amendment is put into place? When will we seek to remove an unfit president?
Speaker 3: What is your red line in the sand? Now?
Speaker 1: For many Democrats in the House and in the Senate, the red line was crossed a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for them, they removed.
Speaker 1: When Congressman Al Green introduced to impeachment articles again, they said it was premature. I don't know based on what win. This dude is sitting with eighty nine felony strong. He wasn't convicted of all of them, but he certainly was charged with all of them when he came in and was taking money from Crypto, when he was violating the Emolument's clause left and right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else we need to wait for.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were waiting for a roarkime of this scale, where millions of people's lives are at risk. Maybe it was that I think it's too late, and the time is not now, but right now, the fierce urgency of right the hell now to call your members of Congress saying I don't know what else you're waiting on, but I can't wait anymore.
Speaker 3: You are risking all of our lives collectively.
Speaker 1: If they radicalize terrorists based on this man's irresponsible rhetoric and action, the whole world is at risk.
Speaker 3: That is what we're up against.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a happier East Tuesday message for y'all, but what I wanted to give you today was truth. Thank you for all your comments, Thank you for the ways that you're weighing in. Please send in videos to the podcast. Let us know how you feel, what you're thinking, what your questions are. Let us brainstorm together how we take this country to its rightful place, to a better destiny to one that is built on integrity. No, we don't want a theocracy, especially not one run by no demon right.
Speaker 3: But what we also know is.
Speaker 1: That there is recourse that if the courts will do the right thing, if Congress will do the right thing, if Donald Trump's cabinet will do the right thing, there is a pathway for us. But most importantly, the one thing that we can always count on, even when we can't count on Congress, when we can't count on in the majority in Congress in particular, we can't count on the cabinet, the power the people. The people, y'all united, will never be defeated.
Speaker 3: Welcome home, y'all.
Speaker 1: Native Lampod is a production of iHeartRadio and partnership with Reising Choice Media. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visits iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.