Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back George Nori with you. Samantha Fay is the author of Heavenly Alliance, Calling your Spirit, Guides, ancestors and angels to manifest the life you want and the Awake Dreamer, also a guide to lucid dreaming, to astro travel and mastering the Dreamscape. Samantha has advanced degrees in education. She's a reiki master. She writes and teaches all over the planet about dreaming, reiki, crystals, and intuitions.
Speaker 3: Samantha, welcome back, Thanks George, so happy to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to seeing you on April nineteenth and Charlotte, North Carolina on stage with us.
Speaker 3: Oh, me too. That's going to be a blast, and I can't wait to interact with people in the audience and answer questions about dreams and angels and all sorts of good stuff.
Speaker 2: Super and we'll be doing some of that tonight as well.
Speaker 3: How have you been, I've been great. I'm so happy it's fall and we're getting into the holiday season and spooky stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, we sure are. Tell me about Heavenly Alliance. Great book.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you. Yeah, I'm so excited to share this. It's it's really a book that I've been wanting to write for years. It's about helping listeners and readers understand why they're here, but also why we have life challenges, why we have difficulties, and how to really call on their angels, their guys, their loved ones who have gone before to get the help and support and guidance they need. So the book is filled with a lot of examples about how we create our soul, plan why we choose our parents, why we choose our careers and our partners and children, and all of that in order to help us really grow our soul and understand that we're here. I think anyway, that life is a school and that we're really here to learn how to overcome fear and growth through love. And so the book offers a lot of exercises and insights into really recognizing who you are, all of who we are, not just the parts we like to share with the world. So I have a lot of chapters in there on recognizing your shadow side and really learning how to love yourself through all of life's difficulties.
Speaker 2: Samantha, who creates the soul plan? Do we or is it already done for us?
Speaker 3: I believe that we create our soul plan, but I think we do it with the gentle guidance of our spirit guides and angels. And I think that we look through all of the things we've accomplished in prior lifetimes and all of the things that we didn't, and I feel that we have an opportunity in that perspective to really recognize what are the blocks that have prevented us from achieving all that we were supposed to achieve in other incarnations, and then we sketch it all out like a blue so that when we come to Earth we have an idea of what we're supposed to do. But then we get here, we get to school, and we forget all of it. Yet it really is still inside of our hearts. And I think that's why taking time to connect with your spirit, taking time to connect within and really listen to that still small voice is always going to be the best compass you can have.
Speaker 2: Te go ahead, Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I do think we create our soul plan, but I also am very very adamant that we can amend and change that soul plan once we're here.
Speaker 2: Is that a good thing to change in I think it can be.
Speaker 3: I mean, sometimes think about how if you're on the other side and you're in heaven and you're all happy, and you think everything's going great and you're amazing and strong, and you think, yeah, I can handle that short tack on another challenge, no problem, and then you get to Earth and you're like, oh, this is a lot harder than I thought. I think it's perfectly okay to use manifestation, prayer, and meditation to change some of that and make this go around a little bit easier.
Speaker 2: Heavenly Alliance starts off with a letter tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Well, each chapter starts off with a letter from basically what I think of as our higher angels and guides who are telling us a little bit about this leg of our journey. So it starts off with a letter saying you're welcome to the School of Earth. You've made it to the hardest university there is, but you have a lot of tools at your disposal to help you get through it. And those tools include your guides, angels, and your loved ones.
Speaker 2: Is it important to change your soul plan?
Speaker 3: I think it is important to recognize and really look at your life with clarity and honesty and think, is this where I want to be in life? Is this what I really thought my life was going to look like? And if the answer is no, not really. But I do think it's important to take the reins back and say, you know what I want to I want to change this. I want more joy in my life. I want more travel, more opportunities, more hope. And I think that's when we can really start to recognize how much really and truly power we have just inside of our heart and our mind. The power of our thoughts and our imagination and our ability to visualize and intend is insurmountable. And I think a lot of people forget that.
Speaker 2: Is our soul plan, Samatha, based on how long we stay on planet Earth or beyond.
Speaker 3: I think it's beyond. I think it incorporates all of it. I really do, and I do want to add to George. I don't think our soul plan is necessarily these big big things, like like a Taylor Swift soul plan. I think most of us have a soul plan that's really about breaking generational patterns. I think it's more about understanding where fear has held you back, and some of the exercises in the book are geared to help readers look at patterns that are repeating in their lives so that they can work to change those. So I think our soul plan is big, and yet it's also covers the daily trials and tribulations that that we endure.
Speaker 2: At what point do we start to develop the soul Plan?
Speaker 3: I think that we are developing and working through it every day of our lives, from the minute we're born, because I believe that the soul plan includes everything, everything that has happened in our lives. And there are sign posts that you'll receive along the way to let you know that you're on the right path. I think one of those is deja vu. Whenever you have that random feeling of deja vu, when you're doing something fairly average and ordinary in your day, but you have that inner knowing of, oh my gosh, I've done this before. I think that's one of the sign posts we have. When your life is going really smooth and easy, that's a signpost that you're on the right path. But when you're going through a dark night of the soul and yet you have this inner core of I'm Okay, this inner thought that keeps repeating of I'm going to get through this. That's another sign that you're on your soul plan and that this challenging time is a part of your growth.
Speaker 2: Interesting talk about guardian angels. Do we all have them? Yes?
Speaker 3: I believe that we all have guardian angels. I think we have at least one that's with us from the moment we're born to the moment we pass on, and they are here to really protect us and oversee our soul plan and our guides. I think we all also each have at least one spirit guide. They are here to help us with the ins and outs of eb daily life. Where ours. I believe our guardian angels are here to oversee the soul plan, and they will intervene when we're really off the soul plan or when someone else's soule plan bumps up against ours unexpectedly. So take for example, I think that's why you see a lot of reports of guardian angels interviewing in car accidents and things like that, something unexpected.
Speaker 2: So you think the guardian angel is different from the spirit guide.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe spirit guides are humans who have lived many, many lifetimes and they're very wise, and they know what it's like to be a human. They know what it's like to worry about all the you know, paying bills and doing laundry and cooking dinner. They know what that is like. Whereas angels have never lived in the human form before they were you know, they're a different species. They were created before us.
Speaker 2: Could the spirit guides be loved ones who have passed on.
Speaker 3: I think they can. I think our loved ones can assist on our team, and I have a whole section in the book on how to ask your loved ones and Heaven to help you out. But I'm not sure they can act as our spirit guides because they're so emotionally invested in us. So if we plan something in our soul plan that's hurtful or painful, and we ask our grandmother who's gone before us to help us out, she can't really stop that from happening because that's part of our sole plan, and even though she might want to, it's not her role to do that. That would be more role of a guardian angel. But you can call on your loved ones who have gone before you to help you get through that difficult time, to give you signs that they're okay, that you're okay, to help you navigate decisions. There's a lot of roles that our loved ones on the other side can play. And something I like to tell people is think about the person on the other side that you're requesting the help from and carefully choose the right person. So, for example, if you have a very outspoken, gregarious loved one on the other side and you need to get noticed in a job interview, that's who you would want to call on rather than your shy gentle you know aunt who passed away before. You would want to really think about who you're calling on and then request their help. They're happy to help us, but because we live under the law free will, we have to ask for that help. We have to solicit that help from them.
Speaker 2: Is our guardian angel Samantha assigned to us from the get go.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think they've been with us many, many times. I don't think you get a new one each lifetime. I think they have known us for years and years and years, and they probably know us better than we know ourselves.
Speaker 2: Probably mine has bailed me out many a time. Mine.
Speaker 3: Do we keep them busy?
Speaker 2: Right when we pray, we're praying to God, but we're also praying to the guardian Angel, aren't we.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yes, I like to think of heaven as like a hierarchy, George, And I know that sounds a little disrespectful, and I don't mean it, but I kind of think of it as like hr right for like a big company. And so I think when you pray to your idea of God, I think that request will get sent around, So it'll get sent to your guardian Angel, to your spirit guides. And I think our loved ones in heaven can also hear that request as well, and then they can say I'll take it. I'll help with that one. So I do think that when we're praying, we are going right to the top. But I think that other people on our team are there to help us.
Speaker 2: Give us Your thoughts about manifestation making things happen for ourselves.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just a big believer in the power of manifesting, and I've seen it work miracles and wonders in my lives and the lives of people i've taught. I definitely believe in the power of our mind and our thoughts to create our reality. However, I think what happens with a lot of people who have really big goals and dreams, and they read the books Unmanifesting, and they write down the affirmations and they do a goal book or a vision board. Usually there's one or two goals that they've wanted for years that just never come to fruition. So that's part of why I wrote this book is to look at those subconscious blocks that you might have. That's why it's so important to be very, very authentic and honest with yourself and look at what are the fears that come up with the goals that you are trying to manifest. Because you know, George's science has proven to us time and time and time again the power of our thoughts to create our reality. We know we can do that. What I want to remind people is that we're manifesting all the time. Every single day, we are manifesting. The only problem is that very often we manifest our worries and our anxieties as much as we manifest our hopes and goals and dreams. And so until we can really look at what are the main fears, those hidden insecurities that are blocking us on our path, we're not going to manifest all of the goals that we have been wanting to create in our lives.
Speaker 2: How easy how difficult is it to manifest our goals?
Speaker 3: I think it's easy on paper and it's hard in practice, because what happens is you'll have a goal and you want to manifest it, and you do all the things you're supposed to do. You set the affirmation, you visualize it coming to fruition, You call on your guys and angels and loved ones for help getting that goal accomplished. You do all of those things, and usually what will happen is the universe will step in and go, hold on, let's take a pause here, is this really really what you want? And that's usually when people kind of give up and the energy just totally goes away from manifesting that goal. And what people need to do when that happens, that plateau period occurs, is they need to persevere and really dig down deep and say, no, I deserve this, I'm worthy of it, I am a powerful co creator. I am going to manifest this.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the movie It's a Wonderful Life?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Classic came out in nineteen forty six, starring Jimmy Stewart and the people who have not seen it. It's a movie that my mother showed me when I was about eight years old and she said, Georgie, you'll never forget this movie, and she was right, and I watch it almost every Christmas Eve that I can. But it has to do with an individual who was working at a bank and there were some improprieties, not that he did anything, but people were accusing him or he was concerned that they were, and he was going to commit suicide, and God sent down his guardian angel named Clarence to save his life, and he did so by wanting him to save Clarence. So when they sent the guardian angel down from heaven, they threw him in the river and they pretended he was drowning and George Bailey, who played who was played by Jimmy Stewart, had to jump into the river to save Clarence the angel, which he did, and then the rest of the movie is the movie and it starts now. I found that movie Samantha to be intriguing then, and I find it to be more intriguing today. How about you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that movie and it definitely stands the test of time, and it shows how much our angels are always with us and how they will intervene in those life or death moments and they will do what it takes. I share a story in the book that a listener sent me, and I find it so powerful and impactful. I had mentioned on my podcast how important it is to pray and if you can't sleep at night. This is something my dad taught me when I was a little girl. He would always say, if you can't sleep at night, to me at to say a prayer for someone and you'll fall asleep. And George, it always has worked for me. And so I was telling that story on the show, and so this young woman couldn't sleep one night and she said, I'd like to say a prayer for anyone who needs my prayers tonight, anyone who needs love and energy and protection. And she just sent it out like that. The next day, she gets an email that is sent to her correct email address, but it's meant for someone else, and it was a suicide note from a young teen. And my listener emailed her back and said, I'm so sorry you meant to send this to someone else that came into my inbox. I've been there before I know what it's like. You will get through this and think about this. And she telled the young teen the story of how she fell asleep asking God to surround anyone who needed her prayers, and she said, if there's something bigger than us that is able to hear my prayer and get your email into my inbox, that means we are all loved and watched over and protected, and you are worthy and you need to stay here. And I'm happy to report that Listener did help that young woman and she did choose to stay here. But I just find that stories like that so amazing about the lengths our angels will go through to help us.
Speaker 2: They will go the distance, won't they?
Speaker 3: Yes, they will, because they love us.
Speaker 2: Now, what about some people, though, Samantha, who cannot get that connection with their guardian angel because something bad happens to them, nobody stepped in to help them what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's very, very hard, And that's another reason why I wrote the book. Because we will lose fear when we will lose faith. Excuse me, we will lose faith when we go through difficult times and we are just consumed with fear that we are alone. And that's what I'm stressing in the book is that we have co created our soul plan and that will include those difficult times. When you are going through a difficult time, very often it feels as though you're alone, and they can't Our guides are angels and loved ones. They cannot intervene to stop that difficult time because it is what is making us a brighter, more healed, more healthy soul. Think about any difficult times you've been through in your life. When you look back on them, you think, wow, that really that really helped make me strong, resilient, independent, empowered. But when you're going through it, you can't see it. And so I think if people are going through a challenging time and they feel alone, sometimes you can't say no, you know, I want this prayer answered this way. The answer is going to be no, that's not going to happen for you, unfortunately. But if you say a prayer and say I surrender to this. I understand going through this challenging time, but please give me a sign that I'm not alone through this that they can help you with. And just getting a sign like that can really help people get through difficult times.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at oneam Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more