Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Shows, The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, and I'm magnificent Tuesday. All right, we're gonna make fun of Dome here in a moment. I have to finish up on this Justice thing, and then we'll make fun of Dome. Talk about some messaging items, if you will. I'm gonna put it that way. Some messaging items. What a political way to put it? What Chris, We'll do emails all that, so much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. One final thing on the judiciary Katanji Brown Jackson. The headline is Justice Jackson takes aim at fellow justices. I don't know if you saw there's a story in the New York Times. I know you probably don't read the New York Times, and there's nothing wrong with that. Screw the New York Times. But the story was this internal memos, private internal memos from inside the Supreme Court were leaked to the New York Times. Why how, what's the purpose of this? Well, it's quite simple. Since the Democrats lost the Supreme Court, since the Supreme Court rules against them. Now Democrats are communists, The goal now is simply to destroy the Supreme Court. The goal is to destroy it. If that means an assassin kills one of our justices, well that's fine with them. That's why they encourage it all the time. That's why none of them change their rhetoric after Brett Kavanaugh almost died. They want our people to die. That's how communists operate. If it means packing the Supreme Court, that's what they will do. But they are on a mission to destroy the United States Supreme Court. But who huh? Who would have access to these internal memos to leak to the New York Times, Either one of the Supreme Court justices or one of the communist law clerks who work for them. When you start bringing committed communists into any organization, your small mom and pop sandwich shop or the Supreme Court, you are bringing a cancer in and you're bringing it in on purpose, and it will begin to metastasize and it will kill you in the end. Let this be a lesson. You must keep communists away from everything. It's not just out of power, out of employment, out of your school. You keep communists out of your lives or they will destroy They are destroyers. Cancer. That's what they are. Now I have excite news. That's enough of that ugliness before we do some emails and messaging stuff. Dome is starting to make the rounds again. I have missed Kamala Harris so much. I miss Dome. I miss I just find it to be such a fascinating person because she's almost Do you ever see that movie The Truman Show or you know what? Stop? That's not the movie I want to I want to do a different one. You ever see that movie Twins? It's an old Arnold Schwarzenegger Danny DeVito movie. Very good movie. Chris by the way, very good movie, funny movie, good movie, and won't go into all of it, but Arnold Schwarzenegger. The idea behind the movie is he's essentially raised on a tropical island and he grows up lifting weights and reading books and spear fishing and things like that, totally outside of society. Danny DeVito's is very worldly guy who grows up in society. Half the half the comedic material in the movie is Arnold Schwarzenegger comes to society and just doesn't even understand how to function. He doesn't understand how people talk, he's completely out of it. Dome is the political equivalent of that, because she is a woman and a black woman. I think she's half black, half Indian, whatever, it doesn't matter, because she's a colorful woman who came up in the California political system. Well, in a communist system, when you check that many diversity boxes, you are going to be treated with kids glove. With kid gloves. The media, even her political opponents, could never attack her severely because she had two of the biggest shields you can have. Hey I'm a woman, Hey I'm black. Well that's nice when you're trying to win office, when you're trying to gain power. But adversity is something that makes us grow, does it not? When do you hit the gym when the doctor tells you you're too fat. Adversity helps us grow. When you're Dome and you've lived your entire remember since she was a young woman, she's been in this. You've lived your entire adult life in the bubble of the California political system. Well, you can even as a senior citizen, you can just be an idiot. You don't know anything. You don't know anything about anything. So she can't speak about any topic with any depth? Do you pause for a second on this subject here? Not to change it, but remember how much trouble she kept getting into in the presidential campaign. When it came to interviews, her team would try to control how long she could be interviewed, what questions you could ask of her. We know now. Famously she wouldn't do Joe Rogan's gigantic show because he wanted to talk for three hours. Basically, Kamala Harris kept having to avoid doing popular things because at sixty years old, there's not a single subject she can speak eloquently about. My fifteen year old has multiple subjects he can get into with you in depth at fifteen. Dome is sixty. I know she may be sixty one or but she's roughly sixty years old and she doesn't know anything about anything. And now, because that's been her life, now she wants to get back into it, and she's got to get out there and she's got to try to win the people over what to do, what to do? Well, I'm very grateful for Dome. I'm grateful she's back out there because Dome is doing my favorite thing in politics, And what is it? Chris? You know what it is, Chris. Chris is already rolling his eyes. What is it? Democrats pandering to black people, always hilarious, always shameless, always dishonest, always just nakedly racist, and they all do it, and it's pants wedding funny. The last time Dome tried to make sure she had the black vote lined up, she told everyone she smoked weed and listened to Tupac. I'm not making that up. You can go look it up. One of the funniest things I've ever heard. Dome's on stage in front of a bunch of black women, and it's time to let that head bob go.
Speaker 2: I think it's okay for us to be a bit transactional too, and to say I'm gonna get mine also, and so don't count on me to be a voter be the bag bum.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, I'm gonna get mine.
Speaker 3: I've missed it.
Speaker 1: Chris, don't put your hands over your face. It's the best and no, no, Chris, let me make you feel even better and make you feel even better. We have a huge midterm election coming out. Hold on, stop what we just went through. Electorley the one year after a presidential election is really the only time where you don't have major national campaigns going on. Because after that, like when you get to where we are now, it's midterms, midterms are super important. Then do the millisecond the midterm elections end the presidential campaigns begin. What does that mean for all of us? That means we get Are you ready for this two and a half years now of Democrats pandering to black people? It is going to be so funny and we are going to look jewish producer Chris and Corey at some point in time, I asked for this about ten thousand years ago. Maybe they'll actually make it. One day. They're gonna come up with a montage, a little introduction like the you know, like the Journalist Yesterday, only it's gonna be all Democrats pandering to black people as an introduction to our special segment on the show that is of course going to be called Democrats pandering to black people. And I've got to tell you, Chris, I think I might want this one.
Speaker 2: I think it's okay for us just to be a bit transactional too, and to say I won't get mine, also.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get mine. That'll pair perfectly with Joe Biden telling them They're gonna put you all back in chains. With Gavin Newsome on the on the NBA podcast, Hey Man Macachee, He's in Wonderbread, shooting hoops and hustling. Hillary Clinton's hot sauce Iner Perse. All the hits just keep on coming, hit after hit, after it after it. It's always the best. I have so excited. We have two and a half years now of Democrats pandering to black people and it's gonna be amazing. We'll do some emails next. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's do some of those, Jesse. Let's be realistic. Russia, being a superpower, should have plowed over Ukraine in a month. Russia is over three years into war with Ukraine with no end in sight. The United States, being a superpower, should be able to plow over Iran in a month. The United States is into this Iran war for two months with no end in sight. Why do superpowers get themselves in these foolish wars? Okay, before we'll get into we'll get into some of that other stuff. In a moment. But I want to talk. I want to touch on this.
Speaker 4: War.
Speaker 1: You know, World War two in the Pacific is my passion, one of my historic passions, for sure. I love it so much, and something kept happening. It's fascinating when you read the the island hopping campaign, as we went to one island and we have to take out the Japanese and then move on to another island and take out the Japanese, and year after year after year, and on and on it goes. But it's almost like you can put it on repeat if you start reading about the war and the Pacific. When we started out, we would let's say we're coming up to an island, Tarawa. Hey, well that's bomb a living rap out of it. Then of course that'll kill everyone there, and then we'll just go on there and mop up. And so what would we do? Planes, bombs, naval gunfire, you name it. Every bit of high explosive we could drop on there. We would drop on it, and then we would show up and there were still a lot of live Japanese people killing us. Oh gosh, okay, that's not good, all right. We dropped one hundred thousand tons of explosives on that island. Now we have to go take this outther island. Clearly we need to ramp it up. Let's do two hundred thousand tons. Yeah, two hundred thousand tons, planes, bombs, naval gunfire, on and on and on it goes. And then we show up and there's still a lot of live Japanese people on that island killing us. Oh my gosh, huh, all right, well, two hundred thousand didn't work. I know, we need five hundred thousand tons for this next island. Let's get them. Get the biggest bombs, the most bombs you've ever seen. This time, it's gonna work. Bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb, naval gunfire. That whole island is up in smoke. We show up, a bunch of Japanese people were still alive, trying to kill us. The guys who would approach Pacific islands. And you'll read about this if you ever do book, if you ever read books on the whole thing, things like Ewojima and other places like that. They would look at what we were doing, because they're watching all this. There were an eyesight of it. They would look at the bombs and the naval gunfire and all this stuff going off, and they would say to themselves that they would talk about it. Wow, there's nothing that could survive that. Wow, we must have incinerated every single inch of that island. Nothing's alive now. And look, okay, maybe one or two guys are crawling around missing their legs, but there is no significant resistance yet. There can't be, but there always is. Russia. Ukraine's a great example of this. Yes, Russia is a superpowers, certainly more powerful than Ukraine if we're being fair, which I don't know that we have to be fair to anybody, but if we're going to be fair, Ukraine was given gigantic help from US, a little bit from Europe, but a whole lot of help from US in the forms of weapons and training and things like that. So Ukraine wasn't some helpless little sister there. Once America steps and starts to give assistance, but Russia found out, well, yeah, you can bomb their cities to rubble. Of course you can't. You can incinerate buildings. You can bring in all that heavy Russian artillery and just start firing round after round after round, wait eight more, but then you start to move forward. Surely there's not a single Ukrainian alive in there, no way. Oh wait a minute, there's lots of them, and they're trying to kill us. We keep getting these advancements and munitions and targeting and things like that, and we find out that the United States of America can do things which are special when they are wonderful. We can do things like, oh, I don't know, fly a bomber from Iowa clear around the world, refueling it in mid air, and then dropping a gigantic bomb down a ventilation shaft of an underground Iranian nuclear facility. And we see story like that, and we think to ourselves, since this is gonna be a breeze, it's easy right by the way. Maybe it didn't work for those other countries. Maybe it didn't work in World War One, World War two, maybe it didn't work with all that carpet bombing in Vietnam. Maybe it didn't work in the Gwatt. Maybe it didn't work for Russia. But it's a new era. It's twenty twenty six. In this day and age. With the stuff we have, we'll just drop more bombs, more bombs than anybody ever, and better bombs and this time when we show up, there won't be anybody there shooting at us. I would argue many many people have said that before, and many people were shooting back. We'll be back Kelly Show. It's still real to me, dammit the tyrn stacks. It is the Jessie Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. So let's cover a couple ugly bits of business before we get back to maybe some foreigners and emails and other things. Couple couple things. First, Americans this is from Bloomberg, spent fifteen point five percent more at gas stations in March as fuel prices surged amid the Iran War. Overall retail sales rose one point seven percent, So Americans are now paying fifteen percent more at the pump. Okay, combine that with this This is from Gallup. Is it a good time to find a job? Seventy two percent of people say it's a bad time. Twenty eight percent say it's a good time. Seventy two percent of Americans think the jobs market is bad. Gas prices are up fifteen percent in the United States of America. I brought all that up because I'm going to play you audio from somebody we both hate. She is affectionately known on this show as Governor Ratchet after Nurse Ratchet one flew over the Cuckoo's nest. But that's another story. Her name is Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan. I know you don't like her, but I want you to get ready for something, because it is coming. Democrats pull test every single thing. Every single pull as I have been screaming about for a long time, points to the fact that Americans they want politicians tackling inflation and jobs in the economy because they are extremely dissatisfied with inflation, jobs in the economy. As we go into the midterms, this is how they're going to be speaking right now.
Speaker 5: Michiganders are feeling the heats of rising costs gas rent everyday, basics are creeping up dollar by dollar. Even a quick trip to the grocery store leaves you with a receipt.
Speaker 3: You don't even want to look at. This is getting expensive.
Speaker 5: Anyone who's been through it checkout line lately knows the feeling.
Speaker 3: This isn't how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm doing all I can lower costs for Michiganders, from recommending that we continue our free breakfast and lunch program, which saves parents nearly eight hundred and fifty bucks a year per student, to cutting taxes for working families and retirees, putting money back into your pockets so that you can worry less about how you're going to make ends meet and more about what's best for.
Speaker 3: You and your family.
Speaker 5: We got more work to do, but I'm going to continue to fight like hell to bring these costs down.
Speaker 1: But she's lying, of course she is. But she made everything worse. Of course she did. She doesn't mean it. Yeah, I know, I got it. I got it. But you know that Normy doesn't know that, mister idiot swing voter votes for Obama and then Trump and then Biden and Trump and going whichever way the gas prices are going, whichever way the grocery store is going, never looks into the news, is not aware of the scandals at all. What he does know is it just cost him ninety five dollars to fill up his Ford f one point fifty and his daughter who he just spent fifty grand to put through college, got out of college, and she's now living in his basement because she can't find a job. He went out and he voted for Donald Trump last e lee because that scumbag Joe Biden was not making the economy better and he was sick and tired of Democrats trash and everything. It's time for someone who cares about America and America first. That's why he voted for Donald Trump. He's not hardcore to the right like you and I are. Right headline, Trump just gave Cuba two weeks to get its act together. Okay, I could play you a montage. I won't, but GOP surrogates over the last week or two and it would just be Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran. Have you heard about Iran?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you know how badly we're going to get killed in the midterms if that's all our messaging is and their messaging like this.
Speaker 5: Right now, Michiganers are feeling the heats of rise and costs gas rent everyday.
Speaker 3: Basics are creeping up.
Speaker 1: That by the way, this should be a GOP ad. I know you hate her, I hate her too. It's not that this should be a goopad. Let me reframe that this should be every gopad. If your local congressman is running for reelection, this should be his ad, not Gretchen Whitmer's. If you have a Republican senator running for reelection or running to get elected, this should be his ad. This should be coming out of the Trump administration every other day. This should be an official video from the Trump White House every other day telling hurting American who's not making ends meet that he is on it. He is all over it. He's going to make it better. He has a plan. This should be every gopad in the country.
Speaker 5: Right now, Michiganders are feeling the heat of rising costs, gas rerent everyday, basics are creeping up, dollar my dollar. Even a quick trip to the grocery store leaves you with a receipt you.
Speaker 3: Don't even want to look at. This is getting expensive.
Speaker 5: Anyone who's been through it checkout line lately knows the feeling.
Speaker 3: This isn't how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm doing all I can lower costs for Michiganers from recommending that we continue our free breakfast and lunch program, which save parents nearly eight hundred and fifty bucks a year per student, to cutting taxes for working families and retirees, putting money back into your pockets so that you can worry less about how you're going to make ends meet and more about what's best for you and your family. We have more work to do, but I'm going to continue to fight like hell to bring these costs down.
Speaker 1: It's a good ad. And as more and more Democrats do the poll testing, you know what I'm afraid of. I'm very afraid that that's going to be every Democrat ad in the country. They're not going to run on all the evil crap that they'll actually do, because of course, again they don't mean any of that. They're not going to run on opening the border, on training stuff, on taxing the country into poverty. They're not going to run on all that crap. They're going to run on affordability. That's what Democrats are going to run on, over and over and over again. They're going to run on affordability. Gas prices are too higher, paid, too much at the grocery store. Aren't you mad about that? I have a plan. I'm going to bring your cost down. I promise you, I'm going to bring your cost down day after day after day between now and November. That's what Democrats are going to run on. You know, we absolutely cannot run on between now and November.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 6: Cuba has been a terribly run country for a long time. It's got a bad system, it's been very oppressive, as you know, and they were treated very badly. In many cases. Family members have been killed, they've been beaten up and mugged, and like terrible things happened in Cuba. And Cuba is a failing nation. And we're going to do this, and we may stop by Cuba after we're finished with this, but Cuba is a nation that was it's been horribly run for many years by.
Speaker 1: Castro Burger's six dollars a pound, six dollars a pound. Please, Republicans, all of you, all of you. This is way more than just Trump. All of you. I don't care if you're running for city council. Please hear me. When a people of any country are dissatisfied with their personal circumstances, when they are dissatisfied with the amount of food on the table, the amount of domestic opportunities available to them. When they're dissatisfied with where they live, they can't afford a home. When they are dissatisfied with their personal situation, you must address it. You must focus on it all the time. You must attempt to fix it. And even if you can't fix it, they better feel like you're trying. They better feel like you understand and you are working on it. If you are a Republican and you would like to win an election now in November, again, wherever you're running, write those words I just said on your heart. Do not get distracted by the newest shiny object in the room. The American people have a bad financial slash economic situation right now, and they don't give a rat crap about these other issues. If you're a hardcore abortion activist, as I consider myself, shut your mouth about it. Talk about the cost of food and gas and everything else. All right, Get some chalk. Your mind will work better. Get some natural herbal supplements from Jock. Do you know how palpably you're what your life changes when your tea levels go up twenty percent? You see, we drink estrogen. It's in the water. It's friggin poisonous. It's awful. It's the birth control. It's in the water system. We don't have to go into it, but it's attacking our testosterone. Estrogen attacks the testosterone. All these synthetic estrogens, and so men are more effeminate and weaker now than ever. Brains don't work as well. But we got to fight back. You want to go start rubbing weird creams on your body, getting needles jammed in your arm? Or do you just want to start taking some natural herbal supplements so you can feel like a new person. Ce Hoq dot com, Chuck dot com. Promo code Jesse, We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now, you know a message that is extremely appealing to the American voter, the American voter who is dissatisfied with the economy, with the jobs market, with prices. You know what is a message that does resonate with him finding the crooks and arresting them, find the people who've been stealing from him and arresting them. And this is something that Trump administration is really doing so so well, and I wish it was the headline every single day. This is Doug Doug Bergham, Secretary of the Interior. All those NGOs you've heard them, NGOs, non government organizations they love to call it, which of course they're just government organizations who aren't officially government organizations. So the federal government just steals your money and then hands it to the NGOs. How much of it? Listen to this.
Speaker 4: We found organizations that were receiving grants from Interior where eighty to one hundred percent of the revenue of that NGO was a grant from the federal government. And yet those organizations we were the sole source of their revenue. That they would have a CEO making six hundred and fifty thousand dollars and four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Lobbyists, that is not only the right thing to do, that you want to lead with that, run commercials on that. Here are all the Democrats stealing from you across the United States of America. While Burger's six bucks a pound, Here are the Democrats stealing from you. Iohan Omar went on the Breakfast Club. You know what, play this? They said, you reported a network between six million and thirty million, and they said your twenty twenty three disclosure was roughly forty thousand, between forty thousand and a quarter million.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they're not they're not net worths. They're like the asset things for the companies. And so I don't know what percentage of it my husband actually has investment in. Like, that's not you know what I mean, it's not a full picture of the number.
Speaker 1: Keep exposing the fraudsters. Focus on the fraudsters. Sheila Chuffur for Less Sure, for Liss McCormick.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't say it. Of course, it's a hyphen a last name. Surprise, surprise. She just resigned today from Congress. She's been charged with stealing five million dollars in federal funds. Five million dollars that should be a GOP commercial across the United States of America. Hey, while you can't afford gas, while your son can't find a job, Democrats in Congress are stealing five million dollars of your money. That should be the lead messaging day in and day out. These dirty, freaking thieves are stealing your money as fast as they possibly can. Are you really going to elect them into the House of Representatives again? Are you going to send them to the Senate? Telling you it matters? We need to be focused on things like this. By the way, uh, if you are looking to try to save some money, do switch to pure talk. Let me remind you about that. If you are frustrated, if you're tired of paying at and t one hundred and fifty dollars a line a month, that's ridiculous. You don't have to do that anymore. Let pure talk fix it. Pure talk cut my bill in half. It's not only the American company that hires American workers. When I switch to pure talk, snip my bill got cut clean in two. You dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, what will this give you? I don't know, talk text and unlimited high speed data for thirty four to ninety nine a month, Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly again. If Democrats are going to focus on this until November, and they would Right.
Speaker 5: Now, michiganers are feeling the heats of rise and costs.
Speaker 1: We focus on the fraud, and we all of us Mike Johnson, John Thune, Donald Trump, every Republican governor, across the country on camera every day. I know things are too expensive, I'm on it. I know the jobs market sucks. I am on it. I know Democrats are stealing from you. Here's another eight thousand examples of Democrats stealing from you. I am on it. I'm going to stop Democrats from stealing from you. I know you're hurting. I know you can't afford burger. I am on it. That is the message between now and November. It has to be cannot scream this loudly enough? And what if it isn't? Because that's a good question, isn't it. Why am I so passionate about it? What if we don't do that? What if? What if ninety percent of the press conferences between now November are about all manner of other things. We're talking about all kinds of other things, whatever they may be. Well, Democrats will own an issue that we should own. We will get destroyed in the midterms. We will lose the House, potentially the Senate. I don't think we will lose the Senate unless there is a recession, which I guess is always a chance. But I don't think we'll lose the Senate. But we will definitely get destroyed in the House, and then for the next two years while we gear up for a presidential run, we will have everybody in the Trump administration dragged in front of the House of Representatives for hearing after hearing after hearing. We will see critical government agencies, of course defunded. When Democrats control the House of Representatives, might even see some losers in the GOPS try to strike an amnesty deal with them. We do not want to give up thirty seats in the House of Representatives in November, We really do not. And if Democrats are going to campaign on affordability and the price of gas and we're campaigning on everything else, we are going to get killed killed. Got a change this. This stuff needs to be found.
Speaker 4: Organizations that were receiving grants from Interior where eighty to one hundred percent of the revenue of that of that NGO was a grant from the federal government, and yet those organizations we were the sole source of their revenue, but they would have a CEO making six hundred and fifty thousand dollars and four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Lobbyists, Democrats are stealing from you as fast as they can possibly get their hands on everything. Remember that, Jesse, my husband and I've been married twenty three years. I usually take my wedding rings off when I'm cleaning house, doing crafts, et cetera. I don't like taking them off because I'm always afraid I'm going to lose them, But I'm also so afraid of damaging them. What do you think of tattooing a ring on your finger? It would solve the problem of not getting it snagged on something or just having it feel weird. They probably wouldn't charge you. They probably wouldn't charge you full price for one because your hands are so tiny. And her name is Andrea. Andrea, you're not a very nice person. I thought you were actually offering a legitimate, like something nice, but instead all you did was try to hurt me at the end. Okay, And I don't think I can get a tattoo now because I'm forty four. I have nothing against tattoos, but I'm forty four without any. I feel like it's a little too midlife crisisy if I get one now, If that makes sense, Let's talk foreigners next.