Speaker 1: Hi, babe, it is La La Kent. Welcome back to my pod dot dot dot Cast.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year, Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Is that wild?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four flew by you guys.
Speaker 4: It, Yeah, it really did. Because you were pregnant then had a kid. You've done a lot in twenty twenty four and seems like it went by like that, like going through Like Landon was talking about him going back and watching his reels of his cooking videos and then one of them, you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: That part is weird.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 1: Well, I just feel like it feels like, well most of it, I feel like I was pregnant, and then vander Pump was airing and it was just very intense, and it just it feels like it was the longest year ever. But at the same time, I look back and I'm like, how did it end so fast? People say this about children, They say the days are long, but the years are short. And I'm starting to feel that where I'm like, today needs to fucking end. It's been a rough one. But then you look back and you're like, oh my gosh, everyone's getting older. Kids are getting older. Like Ocean can now say her ours. She's talking to me about things that I did not expect and I just can't like ocean. Last year, around this time, we had just found out that I was pregnant, and we continue to say next year, at this time, you're gonna have a you know, three month old, a four month old, and it's like, I'm here looking at my four month old.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It takes me back. I will never stop obsessing over time and how strange it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think about it like you do.
Speaker 3: Neither do I.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys don't think about much.
Speaker 2: Well, Easter and I are kind of peas in a pod.
Speaker 4: I thank god I had got your mind on that, because she'll just stew like look at her right now or stupid.
Speaker 2: She wasn't even listening to us.
Speaker 4: She's just clicking a wide open weren't you You were stewing?
Speaker 3: And I can tell.
Speaker 5: And then if she doesn't have something to worry about, I'm sorry that she's not worrying about.
Speaker 3: Well, I've done that often.
Speaker 4: You'll come in and you're like, I am worried and I don't know, like I feel like I'm missing something, and it's like you're not.
Speaker 3: You just don't need to be worried right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, when I'm not stressed out about my day looking at like what needs to be done, I'm so confused and start stressing about that, Like I will sit there in bed at night and be like, oh my gosh, one day my mom's not going to be here. Oh my god, I can't. I can't do it. Okay, well Easton could be with me. But what if he dies before I die? Then what am I going to do? And then I start thinking about like, oh my gosh, when I talk to my business manager, my mom listens in and she breaks down everything because numbers are foreign to me. But okay, I'll still have my business manager. Oh wait, if my mom's gone, my business manager is probably gonna be gone too. Who's gonna break this down for me? I guess I have land in Like I go into a full spiral.
Speaker 2: Don't laugh, You're cute.
Speaker 1: You're cute.
Speaker 2: You don't have to worry. Quit worrying about it.
Speaker 1: Well I do, And actually it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna take years off your life.
Speaker 3: No I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the stress will kill me before anything else. But in all of these thought processes, I'm like, I cannot be the only one who going into the new year, wants to leave things behind in twenty twenty four, and I'm I'm not big on New Year's resolutions because I just find them to be fleeting, like everyone usually makes the same one. It's like I'm gonna start working out in the new year and then or eating healthy exactly, and then like it lasts for a little bit and then you kind of just give up on it because life starts happening again and you feel like you're kind of in the rut. So I want to focus on what we're excited about leaving behind in twenty twenty four and manifestations in twenty twenty five. So I'm gonna call it instead of like a New Year's resolution, what are we manifesting? What are we gonna miss in twenty twenty four? What are we excited about leaving behind in twenty twenty four? And then what are we manifesting? Because we've talked a lot about this when we had kelty On is really when I was like, you know what, I'm gonna do the vision board and Easton and I still need to do it because I am going to have something that I can visually see to go you know what, this is happening something that I can that will penetrate all of my senses. You know what I'm are you okay, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about? Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you're thinking about like, I don't think that way. You're like, this all seems like a lot to be in.
Speaker 3: Your mind, really though, I'm over here, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking what I want to leave behind.
Speaker 3: I don't want to leave anything behind.
Speaker 2: I like how my my life is in the present moment.
Speaker 1: But do you realize how amazing that is?
Speaker 4: No, I'm very blessed to be able to say there is nothing that I want to leave in twenty twenty four for twenty twenty five, Like, there wasn't bad relationships, I didn't lose friends.
Speaker 3: There's nothing that I well that makes just you here and maybe mom.
Speaker 2: I just don't look back. I'm just not that kind of person.
Speaker 3: I don't either. If it happened, it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, I don't need to leave it in twenty twenty four. I literally left it behind that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that second moment.
Speaker 2: With my car, keys and my wallet and everything else.
Speaker 1: Everything just gets left behind. So when I ask you, what are you excited about leaving behind you literally have nothing. No, wow, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what would you? Maybe you will give me something that I could think about. So what are you excited to me?
Speaker 1: I'm excited to leave vander pump Roules behind.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not on that boat.
Speaker 4: So I'm happy for you that I don't have to like pick you up, me and mom.
Speaker 1: From from filming and getting in the car and.
Speaker 3: Just like it. Yeah, I guess that. Yeah, see there's little things and mean.
Speaker 2: What mom's doings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you were never present with us, Like we would all be having fun and laughing and then you would just be sitting in the front.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that's how it was for most of the time that I filmed that show or just mostly you.
Speaker 4: Were in like good with everybody. You were always thinking about something on the show. Yeah, you were never present or you were on your phone to research something or to do something or to post with the people.
Speaker 3: That you were all friends with. Me, you always elsewhere while.
Speaker 4: Filming mentally, yes, yeah, matter if you were good or in the back, you were always off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I think and I don't mean that I'm excited that It's like, like, I don't want to come off as ungrateful.
Speaker 4: You're excited that that chapter or that book is closed and another one is being ready to be written.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I think I look at twenty twenty four, and I've spoken about this before, where the happiest time of my life because all I wanted was a second baby, and that happened in twenty twenty four. Yet the hardest time of my life on vander Pump Rules was they were happening all at once, and I think I'm I'm grateful for the fact that we are and we're all living together at that point in time, because you guys really helped me mentally check out from the outside world to really enjoy my pregnancy with Sosa. So I would say the best things came out of twenty twenty four. I was able to practice something different where I said, you know what, I'm not allowing toxicity into my environment during this pregnancy. I will not be stressed. I will not feel shame or guilt. If anyone brings me anything shy of pure peace, You're fucking done. It ends now, And that's usually not how I am. I sit there and like sit with my thoughts at all times, not saying I didn't purge onto you guys a lot. I obsessed.
Speaker 2: I guess what we had the most of what belly laughs.
Speaker 1: I talked about this with Teresa. Judice Sosa is truly a dream baby. She is all smiles with just her gums so cheesy, plump and just happy. What how I explain her is she is just happy to be here.
Speaker 2: She is, Yeah, she really is.
Speaker 3: She's great. Yeah she's and she's.
Speaker 1: Found her voice. She's talking away, she's rolling over. Tummy time, she does tummy time like her. My most favorite thing that she does right now, you guys. The only time she screams bloody murder, and I always know is if she has fully blown out her diaper and she's hungry. But even when she's.
Speaker 3: Hungry, she's hungry. She doesn't like scream or cry. She goes out. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I know the feeling. I know her pain.
Speaker 1: She always tired, always tired and hungry.
Speaker 2: I want to go. Yeah, we'll let you.
Speaker 1: It's fine, crooked hat, stuff around your mouth, and it would just all work together, flawlessly.
Speaker 4: Come into this world the same way you leave it.
Speaker 1: Lisa Renna made a pretty penny off of her depends ads.
Speaker 2: Well she rocked him.
Speaker 5: Well, oh yeah, I think you could pull off in that little I don't want to depend.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't want to go there.
Speaker 4: I see a giant depends in the garden, I will be moving out.
Speaker 1: There was one time, you guys, when I was super fucked up and it was my birthday and we went to Laughlin, which is like I think in Nevada. It's a huge river and you have river houses and then you take floaties up and you float down to where your house is. And someone bought depends to be like, oh, you're old now or whatever. Actually I think it was the guy was fucking it was his birthday and they got him depends. That makes more sense. Sorry, mom. Yes, back in the day, used to have sex. Not anymore. Fuck but my best friend Danny and I put them on to see if they actually worked, and you can absolutely pee in them a lot and be totally fine.
Speaker 2: We'll look at the Housewives of New York.
Speaker 1: But Sonya Sony Morgan where it depends on the plane and she lets him hang out of her jeans. She doesn't even care, No, she didn't care at all. I think what.
Speaker 3: Lets herself on the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she'd rather do that than get up and use the airplane bathroom.
Speaker 4: I'd rather squat over that do my best to get it in than to sit in my own urine and then.
Speaker 2: To walk through out ever and get it. Uber depends on she's just ubering.
Speaker 3: It depends just full of liquid.
Speaker 2: Let's not talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I should give a trigger warning before this. How did we get onto this?
Speaker 2: Because you come into the world as you leave the world.
Speaker 3: That's right, it depends.
Speaker 1: That's right, and now it depends and now because.
Speaker 3: You depend on them.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got onto it because of my baby that she was the most special thing to come out of twenty twenty four. What I want to go into twenty twenty five with I cannot even tell you because I feel like in twenty twenty four, even though I'm excited to leave a specific thing behind, I had the best freaking year. I had so much fun. So I think in twenty twenty five, all I'm going to hope for is health for myself, my kids, my family, and just so many belly laughs. I want to have belly laughs the same way I did in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Health and happiness.
Speaker 1: Health and happiness is all I'm wishing for in the new year. I asked my friends on Instagram what they're hoping for this year, and I actually really because I think they're very relatable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, read them so I can steal some.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this person said no more PPD slash PPA. So that's postpartum depression and postpartum anxiety. And Sheena Shay has spoken about this a lot because she struggles or struggled with the same thing with Summer Moon. I think it's gotten better, but she still goes he's a therapist, but she said struggled really bad after my son was born also on nine to three, tried to enjoy. So she's four months in and I feel like when you're struggling with something like that, I think going into twenty twenty five. And again I'm not a doctor, and I'm not trying to give this person advice, but to make a mental note that when you're going through the depression or the anxiety, you have to reach out to someone. And I think it's very important to have a doctor on call who can if you have to be on medication, like take advantage of science.
Speaker 5: I well, I had postponum depression with both of you, and I can totally relate. I think you need to share with people how you're feeling. Guess what I'm expressive with it, like tell him you're struggling today, and then maybe that Frank can get you out of the house or get a plan.
Speaker 4: Sometimes a little conversation like I I'll say, because it was August sixth I'm leaving liquor in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yes, because my mental state now right is incredible.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you something Easton, because that's going to be a shock for people to hear because we did this podcast and we actually spoke about how you have not had a drink in quite some time. Yes, So to say now on this podcast that you're leaving liquor behind because.
Speaker 3: I did this, I did.
Speaker 1: Six months at the very beginning, very beginning, okay.
Speaker 4: And then after that six months, I was like, Okay, I feel okay, and then I did start.
Speaker 3: Drinking unbeknownst to us, unowns to you guys. Yes, and I'm an alcoholic. I'm not ashamed to say it. If you are.
Speaker 1: This is where Oh, there's there's some people talking about this, so I love it every.
Speaker 3: No I was an alcoholic.
Speaker 4: There were things that I was doing because I have demons and it's not up to anybody but me, and those demons were tamed by a sponsor that I have who any time I feel very out of place mentally, not even feeling like I need a drink, I talked to him in like two minutes of that conversation. It's almost like therapy that I got out of my own head. And so since August sixth, I've been sober, no marijuana.
Speaker 3: Nothing, thank you.
Speaker 4: And the one thing that I really will say and I could cry about it is like I was so fucked up mentally and I didn't know why, and after I found sobriety, like my feelings I now know are vallet talking to people is the best thing that I've ever done, and being honest about it. But being able to say leaving liquor in twenty twenty four and having the mental thing like just having a mental has been amazing, and being able to feel stressed and feel anxiety. I am medicated, and I thank God that I was sober to go and get medicated so I could be honest about it and I'm now on two meds for sleeping and anxiety and I need them and I talked honestly about it. And that's the one thing that just all of this has brought me is I now know who I am. My feelings now are valid to me. I don't care if they're valid to anyone else, but now I'm honest to myself and it.
Speaker 3: Just feels very very good. Aunt tea thank you, no, thank you moment. But yeah, no, I struggled.
Speaker 4: I you know, I was always an alcoholic, but it really kicked up when I lost Dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's just little things that like will crumble me. And that's where that phone call really saves me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: So yes, very proud to say that I'm happy to leave just all of that in twenty twenty four and enter twenty twenty five with a healthy mental state of mind.
Speaker 3: I love that, Yes, no, and I absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: And I think you guys for being able to deal with the bullshit that I put you through one and number two just being there for me through all of this and being the biggest support that I have.
Speaker 3: So thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, We've got you always in forever. Yes, That's one thing that I love about the family that I've been blessed with is we will drop everything for each other. We're not far away from each other.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be there.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I really wish that everybody could experience this family dynamic, because it really is next to none.
Speaker 2: I feel so blessed.
Speaker 4: No, I really do to like and to see like landon our you know, our pod, to see his mom who doesn't live here, but to see her and talk to us like how he feels so close and connected, and how we have made like made him part of our family. And that's it just as special. And I wish people could, you know, receive the love and the support that you guys give me.
Speaker 2: It really is well and vice versa.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. You are You're the brightest light in this family. And I think that sobriety has I think when you started going down the road of drinking again, I could tell that your light was being dimmed, and sobriety has made you brighter than you have ever been. I'm so inspired by you. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 3: Well I was, I got it from you, So thank you. Well you cheers don't go unnoticed.
Speaker 1: You You have lived by the pro that is not easy. There are moments that I look at you and think I need to do better. So it's very important that you are an excellent representation of that program.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, and I strive for it and it's become a higher power for me. I love it.
Speaker 1: So we know what Easan's leaving behind in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's that. So I'm leaving that behind it that's going to help a lot of people. I hope it does. And I just really hope that just call somebody it fucking helps. It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And just being honest and it's crazy when you're honest with somebody and you're the honesty, they will give you back. And to know that you're not alone, Like there's so many things that I thought I was alone on Yeah, and just talking to this person that I didn't even maybe trust enough, but I needed it off of me and then to hear him just relate and even worse things and it's like, damn, I'm not alone.
Speaker 3: We're in this together and now I have you. I love it, and it really no, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: So and it's yours and it's mine, it's all yours. Manifesting progress with mental health, journey and relationships. I think that that's the best way to go about twenty twenty five. If you can just say I want a healthy mental state and I want good people around me, that is a great way to enter twenty twenty five. Leaving behind drama and those not rooted in my life positively so important. I'm such a fan of burning the bridge.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I like.
Speaker 3: Well, if it's already yeah, burn it down.
Speaker 1: What'd you say, mom Ice?
Speaker 2: Look at friends like cleaning out my closet. They don't add to my world. Gotta go, gotta go.
Speaker 3: Friends are like wardrobe, they don't fit. Yeah, gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I I do not get offended when people say you have no friends. Great. That means I don't have a lot of liabilities.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I have gone in and I have hands selected each look perfectly fits well. It is it is custom made baby.
Speaker 4: When it comes to la other places this term, I rather have a dollar than four quarters. I rather have a dollar than the hundreds of pennies that these people are just collecting. Around one friend friend friend. It's like I'll stick to my one dollar bill.
Speaker 3: You know what, quality, That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think a lot of people can relate to that, because this is this is what I hope for for my friends. You guys, if you go out with people and you leave feeling like you have a pit in your stomach, you wish you wouldn't have said something you didn't like the way this went, that is not a group you should be around any longer. You should leave a group of friends feeling revived, inspired, happy, happy, and if there's only one person that makes you feel that way, consider yourself very lucky.
Speaker 4: I've said it once and I'll say it again. If I have to watch what I say in front of you, then you're really not my friend. I'm not saying like I'm out here just saying crazy shit. It's just I don't want to have to You want to be honest, yes, I want to be honest and everybody I.
Speaker 2: Can not be judged.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: The people who know me know where I come from, So I just like my little group. They know who I am, I know who they are.
Speaker 3: We are great.
Speaker 1: You can sit in silence and it's not awkward leaving behind my addiction and looking forward to finding out who I am without alcohol.
Speaker 3: It's a fun experience.
Speaker 4: And I'll say that's the biggest struggle that I'm finding right now is who am I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, what do I really love?
Speaker 1: You know, you went into this episode saying I don't want leave anything, to leave anything behind, and I want it and so far, just in this episode, with what our friends have written in, you've said I'm leaving alcohol behind and you're excited for twenty twenty twenty twenty five to find out who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I thought it. Our viewers, I know they help, right, Oh, they're the greatest.
Speaker 1: No, it's because we're all in this together. Like life is so complicated and we're all experiencing pretty much the same thing. The nuances may be different, but we all can relate.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I think it's hard too, coming from where I came from as a teenager and a young adult. We didn't have the cell phones, we didn't have all the social media, we didn't have anything.
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's a comparison now like all these kids, it's a comparison. How are you not going into the world with anxiety It's so true.
Speaker 1: Honestly, on Instagram, if I see something that I don't that I'm not vibing with because it's making me feel and I feel like, we sit here and we're like, Oh, you can't see this because you're insecure, you can't see this because you're jealous. Whatever. The reason I don't need to label it. All I know is I don't feel good when I see it. I don't feel great when I see you living your best life. Has nothing to do with you, it has everything to do with me.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: So I kindly tap on the image not interested, and I go about my business because it is not natural to see what people are doing across the world who you don't know. You would never know that they even existed, by Lamborghinis for Christmas twenty seven, Burken bags and all the shit that I just like, I don't need to see. I watch Housewives, I got it. People live cool lives, but they also show the real side, right. I don't want to see like a quick snapshot of you driving around in a five hundred thousand dollars car with your super fucking hot husband and baby daddy and like living the dream. I don't it makes me feel like I'm not doing enough.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I like seeing the person that rescued the dog or the like I like the animal videos.
Speaker 2: And that's right.
Speaker 1: What does that call the algorithm?
Speaker 2: Algorithm?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're for you page and all of that is good.
Speaker 1: So in order to make me feel like I'm good and I'm gonna be grateful for the things that I do have, I need to silence the noise.
Speaker 4: That's it's like it's an recovering alcoholic like myself, following all of these martini things and then making drinks like, well, I.
Speaker 3: Have to distance myself from that. So that's what I do.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, nothing makes my mouth water more than a martini and a glass of sparkling rose on a rooftop. I'm like, that looks fucking fun.
Speaker 3: That looks We're very different. I was a big alcoholic, just a good old shot. Hated the taste.
Speaker 1: Just get her back, No, because I got addicted to like the That's what we were gonna name next dog.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: And a family that's fully sober. We've got a dog named Prosecca.
Speaker 4: It can only be named Prosecco if it's a pit bull, though not like a fife dog.
Speaker 3: Because then it's too crazy.
Speaker 2: We'll call her pressy, pressy.
Speaker 3: I'll just call her pussy. At that point, I'm I'm gonna call her call herco.
Speaker 2: I like, I don't like pep. I do sounds like here.
Speaker 3: I don't like the name Prosecco anymore. We'll find a new one. I like the name Griselda Brasel does great.
Speaker 1: It was a fantastic I mean, it was the one role that I watched Sophia Vangara play that I was like, damn, she got her acting chops.
Speaker 2: Should we tell her to tell Lauren? What what Bernice did?
Speaker 3: What we were read town?
Speaker 2: What she chewed? Your designer pillow that was on the couch.
Speaker 1: What designer pillow?
Speaker 2: The cool one with it?
Speaker 3: Just pretend you didn't hear it.
Speaker 2: She cheat the corner of it. What you don't even know what pillow?
Speaker 1: No, it was the cool like the small I was wondering where it was. I was like, maybe I'll take that and put it on my bed.
Speaker 2: And now it's gone, well we can kind of tuck.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're gonna buy me a new one.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 2: I don't do anything.
Speaker 1: Your dog dead?
Speaker 3: How was you're the one that wanted when I love how they are my dogs when something goes wrong.
Speaker 4: But then there are our dogs when they need to protect the house that you know what, it's in your home, you deal with.
Speaker 1: The Reprogres podcast is all about love, light and just being grateful for.
Speaker 3: You get home Landon. Landon was freaking out. He's like, he's gonna be pissed. I was like, bro, your home. I'm home. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what's so funny is I saw it like in the in the garage and I'm like, oh, Megan didn't like this pillow.
Speaker 2: It's so pretty, so I brought it in and then I saw the corner like, oh.
Speaker 4: She came immediately to mellow and I thought, oh no, so far that dog has chewed my pillow, ship on my rug, thrown up on my rug.
Speaker 3: She didn't sh on it. There was no ships. Those were throw us. Yeah, okay, wrong end. I'd rather have a throw ship.
Speaker 2: Back to We're grateful. Things don't matter.
Speaker 3: And with the new set up upstairs, we're getting a little dog bed so she can.
Speaker 1: Chew all of Ocean's toys.
Speaker 3: She'll be entertained by the dogs. We got to get that keeps her active. She gets up, she'll bark at the dog she sits.
Speaker 1: This is not great for me to start implementing my Let's not be stressed. I'm a little stressed about the pillow. I'm stressed just about the dogs. What's next now, That's what I'm going to be thinking. They choose a pillow for.
Speaker 3: How many years?
Speaker 2: All materialistic stuff? It can all be all love years ago.
Speaker 1: It's just materialistic, John I. I look forward to the replacement pillow.
Speaker 2: Guys, you look at each other.
Speaker 3: You guys wanted the dogs for protection. You got them.
Speaker 2: You'll be waged for a while, you know what.
Speaker 1: It's fine, we're for I'm also excited to leave the pillow behind in.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four because that's when it happened.
Speaker 1: All the toxic people that don't care. And to love myself more. Could you love yourself any more than you already do?
Speaker 2: Lisa, No, I think I'm the beast knees. I love when you say that, and my grandkids make me feel that way.
Speaker 3: They love you.
Speaker 1: What is one thing you would change about yourself personality wise?
Speaker 3: Having one?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just riding singer. That was a singer. Okay, what would I take myself personality wise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she wants to love herself more so I want to know because you love yourself and I'm thrilled about that. That's what I think everyone should feel about themselves.
Speaker 3: And we got it.
Speaker 1: You're in love with yourself. But if you could venture into a universe where you had to, what would it be?
Speaker 5: I think for me, I wish I was not so add going from like leaving one thing going to another.
Speaker 3: They make medication for that.
Speaker 2: I'm too old, too old, yeah, to get together?
Speaker 3: All right, Wait, she's too old. I really, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 4: I will walk, I will go to do I'll be like, I gotta go to my room to grab that before I leave. I will go into my room, put the odorant on, sprits myself, look at myself in the mirror, leave, and then forget what I went there for.
Speaker 3: But you do that.
Speaker 4: So that is the other reason why I'm okay being is because the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Speaker 1: It's true, you know what, though, I feel like that's becoming more and more common because I too have to remember, like, no, finish this one thing before you move on.
Speaker 3: I can't even start something.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I wish I could tell me?
Speaker 3: Well, I wish I could.
Speaker 2: No, I wish I could walk without being so stiff.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're passing that on to me, and I think I have our arthritis you too, Oh well, I'm denying mind over matter. I bought this incredible supplement. I've heard nothing but great things. It literally has everything in it because I googled what should I be taking for arthritis? And I'm thirty four, you guys. And I was talking to Joe when we were in Hawaii and he was like, I mean people used to die around that age, and I'm like, oh, lovely, but that's true. Yeah, like thirty four, you were getting up there back in the day before like modern day medicine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were dying around like a great apes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to do the cold plunge.
Speaker 1: The cold plunge that definitely helps. And also this supplement, and I got it off of Amazon.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to let our family lie and say cold plunge. We get into a pool that isn't heated.
Speaker 2: It's nice cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wasn't thirty two.
Speaker 1: I think it's freezing.
Speaker 4: Most okay, Well, just to let you know, most people with ice baths are literally breaking the top of the ice bath to get into it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy for them. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I don't want people to think that here. No, no, no, we get into a cold pool, which is.
Speaker 1: Great cold plunge, that's what it's called. I'm not saying I'm ice plunging. I'm going to Alaska.
Speaker 2: We're not swim plunging. We are ice plunging.
Speaker 3: No, we're cold plunging.
Speaker 1: I'm getting into cold water.
Speaker 3: We're ice plunging in a pool of no ice.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not trying to be an iceberg water. We got into the not cold plunge we gonna and Lisa goes to imagine being a person on the Titanic. I was like, I can't, I would die, and then she's like, they did die. I was like, oh shit, you're right, they did die.
Speaker 4: And then we told Landon and it goes. I think they were thinking about a lot of other things than the cold water.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could. I truly, when we got in the cold pool, I could not think of anything else except for my bones are.
Speaker 3: Going to snap. So Okay, I is that with you, guys.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna cold plunge every day going into twenty twenty five until the summertime, and it's gonna be warm. Ready to manifest growing our family and keeping a positive attitude with life. You know what, I love the first part, ready to manifest growing our family, because I think that's beautiful and that is my biggest hope and wish for people who are wanting to grow their family keeping a positive attitude. I'm assuming that is going towards her growing her family. Anyone who says I want to keep a positive attitude going into twenty twenty five, I think it's okay to have your down days. It's okay to have a day or two or three as long as you can remember. And this is what me and me taught me, This too shall pass.
Speaker 2: And I love that saying.
Speaker 1: I love it too because when I'm in a really dark hole, I remember, like this feeling will not last forever, just like I know these great times will not last forever, So I better freaking enjoy that, because yes, because tomorrow is a different day and you don't know what's gonna come. So I think going into twenty twenty five, being like, you know what I'm going to remember to when I have great days, embrace them and hold on tight to them. But know that if I have a day where I'm not feeling fucking positive, that that's okay. It's okay to be Like, life really fucking sucks right now, and I thought it was gonna end last month, but it's still continuing. It's not gonna last forever. There's ups and downs period.
Speaker 2: What I always think, what can always be worse?
Speaker 4: I it was just gonna say that, And every time things what I always think terrible for me, I always just accept it.
Speaker 3: I breathe for a minute and then there's only up.
Speaker 1: But there, right, what goes up must always come down, and what.
Speaker 3: Goes down will always flow down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm in charge of the ball. If I'm in charge of the ball, I'm throwing that shit up and it's gonna come down. So just try and like be okay with the lows, because this too shall pass. I'm so happy you have that tattooed on you, right or no.
Speaker 2: You're no.
Speaker 3: I want to get that tattoo on me. I have a placement for it. I just need to get a lot more.
Speaker 1: This person, cutting out people who cause unhappiness and draw in my life. I want peace and happiness. I fully agree, always choose your piece, leaving behind being a people pleaser and adding some boundaries to be happier.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I had this experience recently. I think people this is something that people do. I don't know about me when there is a camera that turns on for vander pump Roles, let's just say, because that's where most people know me from, there's something that shifts in me where it is real life. But I know that I'm also on television. I have to approach things head on right. And that's why I say it's very therapeutic for me when I'm filming. It's definitely an environment that gets me going, but it's very therapeutic because I say exactly how I'm feeling when that camera turns off. I don't want confrontation. I allow people to speak to me and say things to me that if there were a camera on, I would call them on on it right then. If I didn't want to do something, I wouldn't do it. When I'm in regular life, I will come up with excuse after excuse to not do something I don't want to do, just to make sure I don't hurt anyone's feelings. I'm done with it, yep. Moving forward, If someone, for example, reaches out and says, hey, do you want to go and do this, I'm not going to try and figure out an excuse on why I can't do it. I'm simply going to say I don't think I would enjoy that. I hope you have a great time.
Speaker 4: I'm taking that with me too, because that's the other thing. People that I will ask will say I'm not interested have fun, and I take it. But I'm such a pushover and I feel you're the same way. Yeah. When people ask me to go and do something and I'm like no, I'm okay, they are always pushing.
Speaker 3: Because they know if they push me, I'll go yes. So I need to stand on. I'm not going I'm happy for you right, call me after yeah, And That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm going to start doing as well as being because then I go and then I'm a wet blanket and I'm not fun because I don't want to be there.
Speaker 3: So I just need to say I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Be there, and you, especially don't want to go if you're hungry because you get hanged.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a hangry motherfucker.
Speaker 1: And Easton if you haven't eaten you definitely beforehand.
Speaker 2: I'm living Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my gosh, well Disneyland was on its own thing.
Speaker 1: I was when east since angry. It's absolutely her red. This person's going into their villain era to protect her peace. I'm just so on board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna Yeah, it's my villain era. Who is it who said that?
Speaker 1: Olivia underscore Leanne ninety three.
Speaker 3: I'm taking that from Olivia. That is a really good one.
Speaker 1: Leaving behind anxiety, pray for me, and manifesting the best life for my daughter who.
Speaker 3: Was two months Congratulations on her.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful note to leave on because I think anyone and maybe not you, Lisa, because you don't think this way. But I know that the moment that I have even with Ocean, who's three, but the moment she was born, now she's getting older, the moment Sosa was born, I literally look at them and I'm like, I don't ever want you to experience heartbreak. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you don't hurt a day in your life, and it's just simply you can't do it. It's impossible.
Speaker 4: No, But what you can do is make sure that you stay away. You can't protecting yourself too for your kid because your kid will take on that energy. So you got to protect your yourself as well as your child, of course. So I want also people to put themselves, not always first, but on the bad days, put yourself first, because putting yourself first will put the baby in a better position right around you, like you being.
Speaker 1: Your best self. Yes, will then benefits everything everybody.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: But with this season on Salt Lake with Mary sitting there and her son just opened up about struggling with addiction, and she's like, where did I go wrong?
Speaker 3: Like? Who?
Speaker 1: Who else can I blame?
Speaker 3: It's just me?
Speaker 4: I wish I could tell her that it's it's no mother. Mom has been the best mom in the world, been there for me for everything. There's hicc in life that just cause you to think, why am I here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You come the way you are?
Speaker 3: Absolutely so this isn't on Mary.
Speaker 4: This isn't on her not being involved enough for anything she could have been with him twenty four to seven until this day, and he.
Speaker 3: Could still have that same thought. Absolutely, It's just it is what it is. And he's at that age too of like who am I What do I do for a career?
Speaker 1: What what am I doing with my life?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's a big struggle.
Speaker 2: Watching Instagram and everybody living.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but like seeing the success of your parents and things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to amount to what they have. So it's not what you know, it's just that's his mental and how he looks at it. You like Mary having that conversation is what needed to be done. She did everything she did, it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that she was there for him and she's there she I think Mary's.
Speaker 3: A great mom.
Speaker 1: But these are these are thoughts that every parent goes through. And that's why I hope that people with kids and people without can go in to this year and beyond and realize that it doesn't always have to do with parenting. You could be the best most hands on parent in the world. People are people and are our little sweet angels turn into whoever whoever they come as. Like I sit and look at ocean and I'm like I have disciplined in every type of way. I've brought down the hammer, I've practiced gentle parenting, and she still just is who she is and there's nothing I can do to change that. So just to go easy on yourself. But I'm also manifesting a great next year with my children. That Yeah, I want to thank you guys for listening to another episode of the Give Them La La Podcast. Happy freaking New Year.
Speaker 2: My love.
Speaker 3: Everybody Easton.
Speaker 1: That was not event. That was you spreading some mad wisdom knowledge. Hey, if not here where, nowhere, I love it. I love you guys and we'll catch you next week.
Speaker 2: Bye,