Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meila, and happy.
Speaker 2: Hump Day, hump Day. How are you. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: I feel accomplished today. I feel like a whole adult. I'm a little tired. But I went to Digital Hollywood, a little conference at Squirreball, and they recently added a podcast aspect.
Speaker 2: It was very informative. There was a lot of big wigs in the podcast, and the red used that word before. I thought I'd try tonight. It's a very press and there are a lot of big wigs today in the podcasting industry. I learned a lot of information.
Speaker 1: I learned that women in podcasting right now are magic. There's a lot of growth to be had. I want to say, it's like a six hundred million dollar industry and it's expected to like increase rapidly in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Wow, I need some of that six hundred million. Okay, I need about thirty This is cool. Thirty, Well take fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gonna go half on a goat. We don't need to buy the guy. I just want to like charter it for a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, filled with bus make more.
Speaker 1: Money, right, we could we could, Like I had this vision, mark my words, everyone. I was driving on the backstreets of Valley Vista and they have such like beautiful you know, value Vista, and I was look at these like two like there's some really like houses that have a lot of floors.
Speaker 2: You can tell they're long and big. And it's like me and Erica.
Speaker 1: She could live there and I could live a couple of doors down, and that way it will make podcasting still very we'll be rich.
Speaker 2: I like that idea. Yes, that's that, Erica, come in the balcony. I have to tell you something. I have an idea past. Yeah, but like, these are the thoughts that I have really because I feel like that is you speaking it right now, You're speaking it out into existence. Just keep talking about it.
Speaker 1: I also had another vision today we're going on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, there's a lot to talk about, a lot of examples, and Joe Rogan was a lot of the e and I was like, he's one of the biggest podcasts in the world. Yeah. I was like, well, we can make that happen. We're making that happen. At this point, I'm confident in our stalkership. Our stokership is higher point and so there's basically the only I could like my stockership could translate to like dating right now, but we can't stock men. It doesn't work. I'm not good at like. I don't have game when it comes to dating so like, but apparently have a really good DM game when it comes to like getting podcast guests.
Speaker 1: I'm right, but uh, I want to say, speaking of men, I guess we can get to that.
Speaker 2: How about your day? I worked, I did yoga because I need it. You did it in the backyard. I went to a class which one the heat of yoga. I go to down the street corpar ivor okay, by the Encino Plaza. So I did that, and then I, uh, I went to work. So I was working. I was shooting all day.
Speaker 1: Speaking of yoga, we have a yoga event coming up yes on December seventh.
Speaker 2: Checking with us for more details.
Speaker 1: If you're in the LA area, We're gonna do a nice little CBD No.
Speaker 2: No, it's not CBD, THHC PHC and yoga collab. Okay, yeah, do a little THHC listine strips specifically, they're well, they're like listing trips. They dissolving your mouth. They're basically edibles, but they hit your body within ten minutes, and they're gonna go to yoga and it's gonna be fun, wonderful. I need. I need a lot of yoga the past this week has been very interesting for me. You know, I remember, like a few episodes ago, I was talking about how this year, that this this next year, and like me, turning thirty two was really a year and confirmation to me that I need to follow my intuition. I need to follow my gut. I need to follow my body because my body really tells me everything before anything else. And this week was confirmation of that. So where do I begin? Have we just getting right to it? Once upon a time? I feel like this is a question that's come up.
Speaker 1: Have we talked about this person? Did we talk about this in our Atlanta recap?
Speaker 2: Briefly? Okay? So so people people have asked us if we've ever slept with someone that we've met on the podcast, right, have you ever slept? Well, a lot of people ask us, have we slept together? But that's for another story, that's for another time. But people ask us too, like, have we ever slept with anyone that listens to the podcast or like found us on the podcast.
Speaker 1: And if you if you're like one of our people people, you know, if you're on social that we do interact all the time with everybody because that's our community. Like that's it's really cool to meet new people and like e meet them and that's a part of it. And so of course that includes men too. I mean it's mostly women, but there's always we have like men that are our regulars.
Speaker 2: God, you make us on like prostitute regular pod. I saw them on regular this week podcast, Prostitutes. You know what. I have a friend that always DMS me.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, our friend who got us videographer in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: This is how this is where she gets fucked up. We think everybody's our friend, but he lives in Orange County. And I was like, if I'm ever in Orange County, I'm gonna have to give him a call because we're just such friends.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, so, this is one of those cases that has never happened before but gone wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gone terribly terribly wrong. So take it away, Take it away, Erica. So so okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll start it. So those of you who don't know. We're on Patreon high Patreon.
Speaker 2: If you haven't joined our Patreon, you should. You can see you can watch this episode tonight. You can watch this episode and we get into classic Camera, so you might want to get up on there. Yeah, so you can watch all our episodes on Patreon and go ahead.
Speaker 1: So when we first decided to get on Patreon, our very first Patreon member was this person and.
Speaker 2: Eric has like, there's this guy he's for his Patreon. Well, first of all, I thought it was a girl.
Speaker 1: It was a girl, but then she continued to converse with him, and he DMed us.
Speaker 2: There was really very vague profile, no pictures. I thought at first, I thought it was like some other person that that like be trying to stalk me, you know I'm talking about yah. So I was like I didn't trust it at first, but then I was like, oh no, this this person is he listens and he wants to support us. He began to like converse with Erica. He began to give podcast advice essentially, and then I saw his picture and I was like, damn, he's like fine. I was like, damn, he's kind of fine. So Erica proceeded to continue to talk to him.
Speaker 1: He was fine, to the point where I was like, how many times day are you facetiming this person?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't not. Don't relax. How many times? How many times have I Facebook? Okay? I mean we definitely facetimeed, but like we weren't like face time every single day. Was he consistently texting you? And yeah? Yeah he was? Okay. So in the beginning though, it was like slow, Like okay, so in the beginning, come he gives a timeline. When was this? When did this begin? I think it started in August?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're in November August, uh, about three months?
Speaker 2: For four months? Okay? Okay. So he told me that he found our podcast through Spotify. He was listening to some other he listened to a lot of podcasts, so he'd found ours through like the search of podcasts, and that he really enjoyed our show. That he was a single dad raising his son, and that you know, our content somehow spoke to him. So I was like, wow, that's amazing, Like this is a guy, this is a dad, and he was really like supportive of our ship. So, you know, we started to get to know each other a little bit more through text and facetiming. And you know, I was like, it was he was cool. He was cool. There were things that I wasn't sure about, and I'm specific, Fuck it, we're gonna tell the story. We're telling a fucking story. There were she was questioning. He had a rather strange octave voice. It was like and when she told me this, I was like, what the fuck do you mean? What do you mean by that? You need to be more specific.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, really, like, oh, whoa, You're making it way worse.
Speaker 2: It was as you made it worse when you explained it to me. Oh god, And I was like, oh whoa. And by no means are we discriminating against the different octave voices. I'm discriminating. Fuck that shit. I like my niggas to have a deep ass voice. That sucks, because you know, I know another man who has more. You know what, I never realized that voice could really deter you until this situation, because it took me a while to really warm up to him because his voice annoyed me. I never realized, like voice, Okay, I got to add that to the list. The manifestation voice, deep voice, low octave. So so these exchanges continued.
Speaker 1: And even you know, to the we're obviously we're like see each other every fucking single day, every second.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, so basically, you know, we would talk, we'd flur I like maybe I got drunk a few times, facetimed him. We had sexy talk and shit, and then eventually we started talking about like maybe meeting each other one day. So you know, me and Smila recently had a show in Atlanta, and he lives in North Carolina, in Charlotte. So he was like, I'm gonna come to the show, which keep in mind is literally like four hour so he's driving four hours to come meet me. It's our first time meeting me.
Speaker 1: He made a reservation literally like four weeks in advance.
Speaker 2: For dinner for two. Right, So this guy too, like he is like thirty three or he just turned thirty four yesterday, which I'll get to that and why that's important. But he has a really great job, single dad, owns his own home, has beautiful.
Speaker 1: Home, beautiful home, Like you know, I had had a really I had a really good job, a good job.
Speaker 2: Like he just checked all the boxes that that were important to me and in ways, and I guess in like the very surface ways and he made reservations and he and I've always wanted a guy that would plan. Although, like then he came into my life and I was like, okay, this is a lot of planning. I don't know, this is too much planning, but he was. He was very into planning. Yeah, which makes sense. I mean even like I was getting on face, I'm like, hey, what a do? What do you think about this? For this, like for Patreon, because yeah, he gave us advice about shit, you know, so for the sake of this, and what we were calling him to each other was our O G. Patrearg. It was our O G.
Speaker 1: Patreon Bay because he was the first person to ever sign.
Speaker 2: Up, and he was like giving us tips and tricks and what he thinks we should do. And you know, we're open to constructive curticies, right, so we're always like, okay, so what do you think about this? So continue? Okay, So we get to Atlanta and I'm getting nervous too. I'm like, oh my god, like I'm gonna be this guy.
Speaker 1: She's feeling pressure. Could she could tell he's getting excited about the meetups? I mean, hence the four week in advance table for two at fucking STK because everybody knows you need to book out weeks for that.
Speaker 2: So I'm like a little nervous, and I'm like, I don't know, like what am I doing. I'm meeting some random guy whatever. So we met. I meet him at STK and you know, I'm gonna keep it real now because I was nervous to meet him, and I had two of my homegirls coming out and they were I was like, I'm going to ESDK to meet him. She's like, oh, we'll go too.
Speaker 1: And before this, I kept joking with him like I was like, why can't I come?
Speaker 2: Like I kept telling her I'm coming. You know how I like to sign myself up for some dinners.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, if he's a pag og patren, I need to come to dinner. I kept joking, joking, joking.
Speaker 2: So we go to STK and my go home girls come to the restaurant. We act like I acted like I told him. I was like, my friends just happened to make a reservation here too, but really like I don't know you, nigga, So yeah, my friends are about to come, and it's funny.
Speaker 1: I ended up going on a date that night with it like an old fling, and he We went to Cafe inter Mezzo, which used to be down the street but it moved literally into the same building as SDK, So when we pulled.
Speaker 2: Up, I was like, yes, well that was an accident. That was an accident. I wasn't really trying to stalk, but my other friend Ashley and Donna coming was on purpose, so they come.
Speaker 1: I stopped my ass by because I had to see this person in person too.
Speaker 2: So at this point, like we're in front of each other, I'm like, okay, he you know, he looks like his pictures. We've allays we'd faced time before, so like I'd already confirmed, like he's a real person and not like this phantom instagram that he has with no picture and your friends met him. He seemed fine. We had cool, Like he was cool. I could tell he was like a little nervous, but I just like figured, I figured because like it's, yeah, it's our first time he fucking drove to see me like far, and you know, it's just it's we're in a new city. It's exciting. So I'm aggressive, so you know, I tell us ask to come over and sit next to me. We start making out at the restaurant. Erica is really good for me, public makeup. We make out at the restaurant and then we, uh, we go out. We go out. So we went to like where do we go? If you did, you come with us? No, I had to go. We went to like this, We went to this. Oh, we went to Pals and it was like it was it was Pride night, so it was like a blot of gays there and we were just drinking and ship and after a certain amount of time, like I was drunk and I was ready to go. So we went back to his hotel and he was staying like down the street from where I was staying, and uh, yeah, we had sex. We hooked up and it was cool. It was good. Actually it was pretty good. Would you say. He was like looking deep into your eyes. He was like, well, first he didn't want to have sex with me. He said, I don't want I'm not having sex with you because I wanted to be meaningful. And I was like, this is meaningful. Wait wait, I assured him. Well, he was trying to be like like he cared I wanted to be meaning and I was like, I'm horny. We've waited, you're not you don't live here, We're fucking I'm horny. The end, I'm naked, let's go, so you know. And then this was also like one of the red flags too, because after we hooked up, I'm a cuddler, Like I'm super affectionate after sex, especially if I enjoyed it, which I did. I didn't even want to really cuddle with him, to be honest, Like he was trying to cuddle me, and I was like I was doing it, but like there was something that was like just not right there, you know. And so that was like my body couldn't really get into it. But whatever. So then the next day we have our shal Live show, right, so I talked to him. He's asked me how it's going. Me and Jamila are running around like fucking crazy bitches, as you already heard, and we get to the show. We do the show, and at the end of the night, I noticed that he wasn't there. The guy I brought to the guy I brought to her date was like, oh, where is so and so?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't know, find it. I'm like texting. I'm like, don't text me. I'm I'm having nervous break down. And then we've.
Speaker 2: Dawned on us later that evening, like, oh, I did not see him right, So I text him like, Yo, are you okay? Like what the fuck? I'm thinking, like, damn, he just like didn't come with was the sex not bomb? I mean, it's me not not an option. He text me back and tells me he got in a car accident and that he it's crazy. He was with his cousin or something and his friend and like, you're at the hospital right now. And I'm thinking, like, didn't he send you a picture of a like a band or something, yeah, like something like a hospital. Yeah. So yeah, So all at first my friends were like, he that's bullshit. He didn't get a fucking car accident. That sounds like some bullshit. So I'm like, is it bullshit? But then he sent me something like confirmed it wasn't. So whatever, he didn't come. I didn't get to see him before he left. We only had that one night. He goes back to Charlotte, I go back to LA. We continue to talking, not every single day, but you know, every other day consistently. I would say uh at this point, like so he told me, oh, I don't even told you this. So he told me the reason why he's a single dad is because he was engaged and the woman he was engaged to, who is the mother of a child. One one weekend he went to a concert and he came back and she packed up all her shit and moved to London with his son. Wait, I hadn't. I don't remember this, he said. He just came back into the house was empty. Yes, well not the house empty where her ship was gone and his son was gone and they were across the pond and she had moved away, and he was devastated and that uh yeah, And so now he shares his son. When we first started talking, he had his son. So he's like, I share my son six months out of the year. I get him for six months, gets and I recall her be like it's a really weird setup. Yeah. I was like every six months. I was like, how is it? He's like three right, Yeah. She was like, I was like, the baby's gonna forget who's who every six months?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like that's I even told him. I like, that doesn't seem like a good like co parenting schedule. And then didn't. He said, like, you're asking if you guys FaceTime a lot, and he said, no, we would think I was in the relationship. He said, she's did you say she was blocked? No? No, no, no, there's somebody else. You're mixing up people. So so yeah, and he told me that. So he had a trip plan. So this is before Atlanta, Like, let's rewind. So at the beginning of us talking, he said he was going to the Bahamas. This is like maybe like three weeks two or three weeks into us talking, He's like, I'm going to the Bahamas, and uh, this is where we're going to do the trade off. I'm going to bring my son. She's coming with her new soccer player boyfriend and she's going to pick up my son and we're going to do the trade there. And I was like, oh, that's interesting. And then I was like, is she an immigrant? Why can't she come to the States. Why are they making up in the Bahamas? I had so many questions, right, and so he was like yeah, So he goes to the Bahamas. He texts me some photos from the Bahamas. I asked him how the trade off went. He said it was hard. I didn't like really want to go. I'm gonna have to work that out. The son didn't really want to have to go. The son didn't really want to have to go. I didn't really want to go. And then like I guess he lost his temper more than he wanted to with her. That he's gone now and he's with her in London and he's not going to see him till Christmas. So I was like, you know, that like pulled my heartstrings because I'm like, damn, like that must be really hard. I can't imagine being going six months without seeing my daughter. So then at some point along in the story of their relationship, he tells me that she's in DC and that he needs to fly down to DC to see her because she has something to tell him, and his son is with her, and so he just hopped on a plane because it was an opportunity to see his son. So he goes there and he tells me that, Okay, she told me that she's pregnant and she just needs She cried and she's a mess, and so I just took our son for the day and let her like do her thing. She'd confess all this at the hotel. He's asking me for advice, like what should I do? And I'm telling him, I'm like, she probably needs you to be her friend right now. She doesn't need you to like lecture her, Like I'm over here giving him advice about how to deal with her. And he's like he calls me back later and tells me like, thank you so much for that advice. It really was helpful. I really appreciate you. Blah blah blah. Okay, So then at some point he tells, like, at some point in our talking a few months ago, like a month goes by, and he tells me that I don't know what happened, but oh so then we were planning to wait this up. No, that's afterwards, when was this? At some point, he gets his son back because she's a mess. She's partying, she's going out all the time. Did she not keep the baby? She's yeah, she's not, she's not. Oh yeah, she got an abortion. She got an abortion. She's partying all the time. He just went to get his son. Now he has his son, So now he's back to being a son. Hey, I have a question.
Speaker 1: Sorry, did he say anything about his interaction with the soccer player boyfriend in the Bahamas when he got back.
Speaker 2: Was it weird? Yeah? He said that was he cool? Like what was that? I can't I don't remember. I didn't ask all the details. I remember him saying like it was fine, like they just kept to themselves. Okay. I also asked him recently, I said, would you ever forgive her? Like, would you do you think you could ever get back together with it? No? I asked her, are you in love with her still? And he was like no, No, He's like, of course I love her, I have love for her, but I'm not in love with her. You know what she did to me, She like moved to London and like left me over a weekend. I could never I could never forgive her for that. And I was like, well, you know, I mean I get it because if you were in love with her, I would understand because I have a lot. I'm still untangling this relationship with my baby daddy and like trying to like, you know, close that chapter. So I get it. You know, we're just talking as because I feel like we're having some experience, you know. Anyway, So we he just tells me he's coming to La which is actually this week. So this is after after Atlanta. This after Atlanta, he tells me, I'm going to to LA for work and I would love to see you. So I'm like, okay, let's do it. So because he's such a fucking planner, he sends me notes and like wants me to fill in the days of like what we can do on the calendar, restaurants we can go to. But he would you mean like in your note. Yeah, he sends me Apple notes. You know I'm talking about. Yeah, I'm getting a little friends. Yeah yeah, this is oh wait, oh so like, uh I'm free. No it like literally says Monday airport drop off seven am, check in a hotel like eleven eleven am, uh, find bluesy like, eat breakfast at a breakfast spot, find good music. Ask Erica like literally detailed, like he needs to know what he's doing all day every day. Yeah you know, okay, keep going, Like you know that kind of speaks to my heart. But also like I'm kind of that person, but I'm mostly not. I need a little bit of that, but I also need to go with the fucking flow. So I was also trying to encourage him. I said, what if, like we do something crazy and we don't plan some shit. Well we know why the nigga has to plan everything, So anyway we plan. He's excited to come to LA. So I'm not really that excited because even through all of this, even though I know he's a good like he's checks out on a lot of boxes, there's something that's off like our I don't know, like he seems like nervous and he's not like he's not funny, which is really important to me what it is, Like he'd like our conversations are fun. I think I'm the funny one in the conversation. Like he's amused by me, right, and like he knows you. He thinks he knows you because he's listened. He is he like really listens to the podcast. He knows all of me and Jamila's businesses like business like hat like all of our bays, all of our shit. Okay he really he really? Yeah? Okay. So I end up I end up not being finding out I'm not going to be in LA when he's here. So I call him and I tell him, like, hey, so I found out actually have to go to LA to New York. During that time, I'm literally like leaving the day you come and he like has a like a meltdown over the phone. Can you give you an instant replay?
Speaker 4: Oh oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, wow wow.
Speaker 2: Bitch the sound effects. I was on the other end like is this happening? Like what's is he? Okay? Because it was like it's like a horse over there, Like I've never heard like these type of sounds, like as a reaction to disappointment. And I heard it again after that too something else like it's a thing which I don't know whatever, So I'm like, okay, so that was weird and I talked about it later because I was like, that was really weird, Like I said, you aren't making all these noises, and also like what are your expectations exactly, like like where you can see each other another time? And that also let me know too, because you know, i'd be obsessed. I'm not obsessed. I didn't like you're obsessed or you're not. Yeah, I'm not obsessed. So I was like, you need to chill. So he apologized and was like, yeah, you know that reaction. There's a lot going on that day. Some things happened that day. I mean I had a hard day at work, and then I found out I'm not going to see my son and until Christmas. Now until after Christmas. Wait, I thought he had the son because she was going to the club a lot. Okay, No, this is okay, my timelines off. This is like maybe like a week before he got his son. Okay, So I just said his son just happened recently. I just got his son back. Okay, recently, Okay, like recently to this very moment. Okay, Okay. So I'm like, he's like, I'd found out I'm not going to have my son, and it was just then then I get that, and it was just all these blows and I just I just didn't take it. Well. I'm sorry. I want you to know I don't have any expectations. I know, like you know, you're not looking for anything serious. I'm not gonna I'm not envisioning us getting married in your backyard or anything like that, because I had said if I ever get married and again, I would just get married in my backyard. And I'm like, okay, that's a strange reference that you remembered. That was weird. Okay, You're not gonna get married in your backyard. I mean, it's not like that, it's not like that. I'm like, okay, cool. So I'm like, well then we'll see each other some other time. So what happened? I'm going to New York. We're calling each other.
Speaker 1: No wait, there was a text message like after that there was like listen, I know da da da, but I would really like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's he's He texts me and then called me and said that, look, I know you're not going to be here, but like I really want to see you again. Can we How can we make that happen if I have to come, Like, I can make the accommodations to make it happen. And you know, like I a bitch likes the word accommodation. Yeah, and also like I'm not used to that. This is also I'm over here thinking like, is this naging checking off my manifestation list because he said accommodation. He's saying accommodations. You know we're basic. Hello Hello, did you say accommodations? Hold on one second, I think I'm getting married. Yeah, well, actually I'm free because you just said the magic motherfucking word accommodations. Oh god, it's true though. Oh it's so sad. I'm actually embarrassed. It's okay, we gotta grow. We're growing. But not only that, my friends were like telling me I was being too hard on him, like because I would tell him like there's this guy. I don't know why I would say that, Okay, so so so much so that like the reason Okay. So at some point he said that to me, and I still was like I'm not going to see him, Like, well, I'll see him some other time, not like I'm never gonna okay, but a little bit You're like a little bit no, for sure. I was like, Okay, that's kind of sexy, but also like I have to go back and see like my daughter's coming to the East Coast, Like i gotta get back to Pennsylvania. I'm not going to extend my trip whatever. Oh because he then he suggested to come there. Yeah, he was like he was like snow Alegra was playing at Webster Hall on the twenty fourth. Wait I want to take you? Wait was sorry November twenty fourth at Webster Hall. Get us two tickets? Okay, got it? So anyway, so I'm like I don't know. So that I told my mom about him, so I was like, Mom, like I met this guy and like, I don't know. I showed him her. I showed her his picture. He's like he's cute. He's cute, and I'm like, he's like he's a corporate job, like has a good job. Like he's the same dad. Is that a rapper? Shots that? Wow? He could be the one. Wait did you say did you say Bank of America? Did you say Sellars? Saying health in Hell? Yeah, I said health and sure did own his own. Yeah, So all he was checking up all these boxes, you know, and he's young, Like he's like yeah, anyway, So I told him. She's like, I was like, mom, I really I like him, but like his voice, I don't know, I can't you know, you know, it's a thing. I was like, his voice kind of irritates me. And she was like, what do you She's like, call him, call him right now? You did? You know? Everybody said that when you said it. I was like, well, call him, let speak or anything. Well first because I called. The first time I called was Sebastian and his ass is so motherfucking extra. I called and then he was like hello, and I had to hang up the phone because he was so goddamn loud. And then I was, and then he was like I called it back. He's like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: So anyway, I have to think somewhere trying to talk like the very white I'm all the rest of.
Speaker 2: His life, Jesus, look he better, And I know your mother fucking listening and your voice fucking sucks. Hate you huh yeah yeah, but don't open it right now. It's not Christmas. Okay, close the door. Close the door, please close the door. Why is just their tops off? You know, but just the top because she likes her skirt on. If it were parents have just of course with Iri just does whatever Luna does, Like, oh my god. Anyway, so I call him. I'm in the car with my mom and I call him on speakerphone and he says a few things that I know my mom liked. First number one, please please, I didn't hear this. I was telling him was I'm going to get my nails done, and I'm like, he's like, what color you gonna do? And I was like this basic nude and he's like, it's not basic, baby, it's classic excession thing a mom and be like she was like I saw her like start nodding her head like yes, bitch, yes classic friend Chip never on too basic classic And then he was talking about him. He was like, yeah, he went shopping and I don't know, he was just talking about shit whatever. So we hang up the phone. My mom's like, he is his voice is not that bad. Okay, you're being so hard. Why are you so hard on everyone? You're never gonna find someone to do this hard on someone. She's like, what's what's the hold up? Just go to the concert. And I was like what she's like, but it's fine. I would have been like snow there. So she gave me the green line and I was like, we canna watch my baby? Okay. Well I can't say no, so I said okay. So I called him that next day and I was like, I'm going I'll stay. I'll stay an extra day. And I was like, you know what, maybe I am being too hard on him, Like let me just like just stop, just just stop thinking, stop feeling, stop overthinking, and just go with it. So that's what I do. So he books his ticket and we're planning, sends his adds adds the plans to the calendar. We're looking forward to it. Oh. He also buys me a birthday present. He bought me a whip, which you did not tell me this. We were going to keep this a secret. Yeah, why no, it wasn't. I wasn't. But yeah, he bought me a whip. Wait wait, wait, hold up, hold the fuck up? A whip as an yep, my flog like the one like King has with multiple Okay, okay, he sent it to your house. Well, I don't know if he's gonna send it anymore.
Speaker 1: But oh oh, but he said he a dude like this one from online.
Speaker 2: Well he was like, I bought it. I'm give me your address. So I sent him the office address. Thank god.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're listening, we can take that flow and we'll take those tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know where to send them? Yeah, send them, bitch. Okay, let's finish his story. We're getting off, but I'm kidding. Okay, So whatever. Just really sweet though, things like that, like remembering my birthday, buying me something apparently, you know, for my birthday, and like driving to Atland. I'm like, okay, I'm being too hard. Let me just go with it was a.
Speaker 1: Flag for you or for him for me to use on him, to use on him, to use on me for him to use.
Speaker 2: He knows I'm gonna sub. Hey. Okay, So anyway, so yesterday, this is his birthday, but I forgot, so I call him. I'm talking, I'm asking him about his plans to New York, like what time he's landing. He changed his flight because originally was gonna leave really early, and then I was like, you don't have to rush to leave. And then I even was like, you can stay at my hotel, which you know, like I was iffy about, but I was trying to be open because I was like, you know what, let me just stuff. Then the universe said, bitch, fuck you. I didn't know. I didn't know. You offered a lot, saved your hotel. I did, okay, but then a good night. Yeah it was one night. Literally, I just think all the details, bitch. Sorry, Well, we got to save them for everyone else, a secret whip to save them for everyone else listening. So then I'm calling, I'm on the phone, I'm at the office, and I'm telling I'm like, okay, bye, like I haven't said a happy birthday because I didn't. I realized I forgot, which tells you a lot as well. So I was like, okay, well, I got to go and he's like, oh you aren't you forgetting something? And I was like uh And I was like, oh shit, it's your birthday. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Fuck happy birthday. Oh my god. I felt so bad. So we hung up the phone and this girl that works with us at you know, at the office, she's like, you forgot his birthday. She's like, you have to send him something because I told him about him the night the day before and she and I showed her his picture and she was like, he's the best. What is wrong with you? Like she was all teen hitm look at God. And she was like, we have to send him cupcakes. I was like, I don't know his a dress and she was like, oh, I can find that, don't worry. And I was like, well, actually she is like she's crazy. I love her so fucking much. Thank God for her. Actually, but I was like, no, I know his one of his friend's Instagram. So we all like DM him and tell him. I want to like send him something. I couldn't find it. I could not find this motherfucker's DM. So she's still like steady googling him. She's like, doesn't he know what his homeows. I'm sure there's like homeowner records, Charlotte. But then in the process of in the process of just searching his name, which by the way, I have done, but I did. I guess I didn't look very hard, She's like, oh, he has an engagement website, and so she clicks on it and it's him and baby mama engagement photos and and I'd never seen her before. I don't even know her name, Okay, so I asked. I told her. I was like, oh, yeah, well he was engaged. I knew that. I was like, yeah, they probably took engagement photos. That didn't really shock me. I was more intrigued, like, oh, what does she look like? You know, bitches, you know we're so basic and shit, what does she look like? So basic? And I was She's like, you never listened her Instagram. I was like, I've never seen her before. I don't even know what her name is. And I was like, okay, well, let's just get the address I want to send the fucking cupcakes. So she pushes that aside. She fucking finds his address, bitch, because it's just crazy. It's just crazy. She finds his address. I know it's the right one because of this photo he sent me up. I know, I saw like a stalk. Well what was the photo? He like took a video outside of his house because it was raining on Halloween. Who oh, and it was like a cul de.
Speaker 1: Sac and she was from how he fris Okay, you knew it was the street reversed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he was like, it's raining outside, and so this is Halloween, which, by the way, Halloween he told me him and his son addressing up as Martin characters, and that he went to a party and there were all these moms hitting on him because he's a single dad, and you know, they were like trying to be stepmama. And this is the whole thing he told me. So anyway, just keep that in mind, guys, remember that story. So we finally Dy, we call the cupcake place, we tell them to send it. I know he's out of town, but he's going to be back that night. So I asked that they they'll send it to the latest driver. And I write a note and I write, I bet you thought, I bet you thought I forgot can't wait to see you in New York, Love Erica. So then we should we get those We get that handled pay for that. So then so then she's like, okay, wait, so let's go back to the girl because I love this bitch. And she's like, who is this bitch? And I was like, I don't know the baby mama. She's like, let's give her instagram.
Speaker 1: I love us women. Okay, you gotta give us a minute, right, one second? Five minutes?
Speaker 2: Close the door, and I want to literally, we're the bitch. I wonder if I could control it, for she's gonna be dirty, looks through the glass. I'm scared trying to control the vote anyway, Okay, so go So we look up her Instagram and she pulls it up and it says it's her, she's a beautiful girl, and it says like she lives in North Carolina and she's a fashion blogger. And I'm like she's like, no, she lives in North Carolina. I'm like, no, she lives in London. So she's clicking pictures. She's like, oh maybe that's no, that's my New York. Oh that's not London. And then I'm like, wait, what do you I don't see any London. And then I'm like, wait is that him? And it's a picture of them as a family, but not like a co parenting picture, like I'm fucking married picture, and I just keep digging. No. Then she goes, okay, well, oh wait, let's click her blog. So let me click her blog and it says they're like one of the posts is the Bahamas and that's where he told me they did the exchange and it was this year. So I click on the fucking blog, bitch. For first of all, it's broken up by day. So day one, Day one, me and my husband Keishan went on a boat. Today there's a picture of the I'm on a boat like cheers in Champagne and he's laughing. She's fucking looking fucking fashionable and they look like a fucking Instagram ad and I'm and then day two my my my Insta husband because he guess he takes all of her pictures. She literally my Insta husband, like my Insta Bay husband, some ship like that. Because you know, I clicked the blog.
Speaker 1: I looked through some of those pictures, girl, but I did not read.
Speaker 2: I read that was that was in the buttons, like you know, he pressed the buttons and you can see like video, Oh there's videos up there Bahama trip. I would have to look at that again. Wait, bitch, what were they doing like on vacation. They're just on vacation together. They're on a trip together. Was a child there? I didn't even see any pictures of the kid. I think maybe he said it was a family vacation. I don't I don't remember. I used zoned out. All I just saw was that. Then I saw Halloween photo and it was not just him as Martin and his son as a Martin character. She was fucking genu bitch, she was Gina. I was like, oh, you just left out Gina. You just well the fact that he said me and my son are Martin. I knew that that was bizarre. You can't have Martin without Gina. You're so right, right like the fact that you guys.
Speaker 1: Were just Martin, Like nah, yeah, like there has to be a Gina.
Speaker 2: And who who was this?
Speaker 1: I thought he said the son of Spider Man. He was so he was just Martin. He doesn't even have that much character to be Martin by himself on Halloween. And I hope you hears.
Speaker 2: A character on Martin too. I don't know, I just it doesn't matter. All I know is the nigga's married. He's been married for five years, the entire time, happily married, with his child, living in his home, with his wife, who lives in North Carolina, who does not fucking live in London, who never took her kid away from him, who never had an abortion, who never got pregnant by a soccer player, And it's probably a wonderful mother and a great fucking wife for being with the fucking sociopath. You didn't even put the rest of it on there.
Speaker 1: What that he FaceTime with you and showed like said, like, oh right, yeah, he's this.
Speaker 2: Nick was facetiming me while he was hanging out with his son, Like I saw I interacted with his son on FaceTime, and like, I just can't believe someone would do that. I would never ever ever do that, even as a single person I'm conscious of, Like even who I allow her to see or hear me talk to the fact that you would allow me to engage and you're married in your home in the like, it's just mind fucking blowing that he painted this entire picture of himself being the single father too, like preyed upon my singleness in a way. Knew that that was a common ground, Yeah, a common ground or like something for empathy, for empathy, which I'm like, I don't want your fucking empathy or for empathy for him. But I'm just saying, but that's how he viewed singleness, right, Like it's so it's so terrible. I'm it's so hard. I don't know what I'm gonna do. It's just like I was literally on the like I fell to the floor. I was like, shut the f. I was laughing because I was like, this can't be happening.
Speaker 1: You're kidding and to sink You're about to go spend another night with this man.
Speaker 2: He's changed your flights, he's flying, he's changing his flight from LA to go back home to LA to go see me in New York for one night.
Speaker 1: A snow a Legra ticket. Nigga, I still want you to form I love snow Legra. You know what's the most.
Speaker 2: Jaw dropping thing to me is it's just one thing to lie.
Speaker 1: You wanna be sneaky, you wanna get some pussy, you want to have maybe a sidelife. Maybe your life is that boring, not maybe obviously clearly, but for you to just pull out of the clear blue black asshole of your asshole lies, blatant phantom see from a fantasy book of your motherfucking psycho.
Speaker 2: Mind, and then like, you know what really makes a couple lies that I don't even ask you to make Like I've had such a hard day, you have you have? You? Like? What is this? Like? Literally like he told me he's an actor one night he told me, Like, I was like, how is he doing? He's like, thanks for asking. No one ever asks me, do you know how he's doing? I'm like, they don't. She barely FaceTime? Yeah, He's like I barely even see her. She I don't even know. I haven't talked to her in like a week or two. And even told me like when he oh goday, So he told me that, Like I was like, how is he doing adjusting to being back with you? And he's like, you know, he still asks for her. Still he still asks for his mom at night. I'm like, thinking back on these moments, how sick you have to be to usual child as a bait for a bitch like I have bait for pussy, as a bait for attention, as a bait for whatever imaginary relationship or fucking idea you've had in your head about what this or we could be because I know you thought about it. I know he envisioned what our shit would be, Like how fun I felt, how exciting I felt to him, right, he was so excited was the idea of me. Right, And that's really sad. It's it's just.
Speaker 1: And but the thing is it's had to go to those lengths to just get a little piece of it.
Speaker 2: And I and I really and like for me, like my gut told me, no, I went against it, but not only that, like I was, I was really like I cared about him because you're human. Yeah, like maybe it's not like a way of like I even told myself, I was like, you know, I don't know about what we have here romantically, but like the fact that this man is taking care of his son on his own, like that's admirable. Like I'm proud to have someone even like listening to us that, Like you know, it's taking in what we say as mothers and cares like that. I felt that you with that, Yeah, wow, Like I don't know, I just I'm happy I'm reaching the single dads too. But it's just so crazy how I don't know what he thought in his head, what how this was going to turn out? But anyway, So after I found out all this shit, right, oh okay, let's get back onto the store. So after I found out all this shit, I was like, what the fuck? And I didn't know what to do except call the cupcake place and make sure they expedited the cupcakes immediately to his home because I wanted to make sure they got there before he did. And you know, part of me was like, that's a bitch move. But then I said, you know what, Erica, you're always so fucking nice. No, someone needs to know, and that's someone. It's probably his wife, because I'm worried for her. I am. I am her because this person, this isn't the first time he's done that, and he has no concept of real ill a fake Instagram account where I'm sure he's reaching out to multiple women he follows. I saw when I looked at his following list on there, because one day I was like, he's not following anyone or followed by anyone, but he's following like sixty something people and they're all like a lot of more podcasts. They're all men's podcast h yep, and other things. Other male things like that he wants to keep up with like sports things, but a lot of women. And I was like, hmm, Now, looking back, it all makes sense. He has a secret Instagram account that his wife doesn't know about because he probably has already gotten in trouble for being on Instagram doing dumb shit, doing some dumb shit. So now he has a secret account where he reaches out to people. Fuck it has Patreon where he like, that's how he lures the men in, like supporting the dream, right right, supporting the cause, supporting the dream, and he happens to be fine a little bit. I don't know about that voice, but he happens to be fine a little bit, and I feel like I don't know, Like I don't know. I've I was so disappointed with myself. I was like, how did I not? But then I'm looking back and I'm like, no, I didn't do anything wrong. I went by I went into this with like a pure heart, pure intentions. I didn't follow my gut. Yes, that was It challenged me because I was like, am I being shallow? I'm trying to push through this, you know, and whatever. So he texts me after I find out because he has no idea I've found out. So we had talked about Frozen earlier because we're parents and that's what we do. And I told him I fucking hate Frozen. I really just don't like that movie. I'm ready for it to be done. And I can't believe there's a whole other one coming out. Like I thought we were off the Frozen train. I reach back on it, right. So he sends me a link to some Frozen memes and writes in capital letters, just to fuck with you. So I send him a link to his wife's instagram them dressed up like Martin characters and write in caps, just to fuck with you. And I texted Mela this and I'm like, bitch, look what I said. I'm like, She's like, did he answer? What the fuck? What is he doing? Radio me the fucking silent? But I saw that he read it. Because I don't know if one of you motherfuckers that has listened to right listening to this podcast right now, if you have your messages capable of people knowing that you read them, why, I don't understand that. Do you understand you ever did that? No? No, it's great for me because I know you read it, but like, I've never understood the logic in it. I don't want you to know what the fuck I'm doing it all right, right right, I don't want you to know that I'm not responding anyway. Tell me that's a red flag. That's like a red flag for me. If you keep your messages on red, you're maybe a serial killer anyway. So he so, then nothing, he says nothing. Then I go back to my Instagram because I had sent the link of the girl's instagram to Jamila, like can you believe this shit? And the link is expired, like her instagram no longer exists. So I'm like, wait, did she block me? Like? How does she know who I am? Already? What did he tell her? Like? What the fuck? So then Jamila goes on her Instagram and she's also blocked, and then Sebastian goes on his. He blocked all my friends from her instagram specifically. So I'm just like, I don't know, Like I was just in pure shock.
Speaker 1: Honestly, is this considered well, at guess this is not catfish because it's him.
Speaker 2: No, I've been having this conversation with someone today too, because it's like emotional catfishing. Can we call it something? It's not like physical catfishing. It's like mind trick cat I don't know, just fucking make a catfish, dogfish, dogs dogfish, dogfish. It's lies of the heart, your lies. So I I emailed him. I have his email because he's bought things from us, so we have I have multiple email But well, he was our og Patreon, he bought tickets to go to our show, sent us money from Vegas. Oh he was so invested. Listen. I forgot about that. Oh my god, he was so invested.
Speaker 1: Not so he was invested in us and giving us fucking branding advice because now we know because he's a fucking husband inst today. He one time he was like winning in Vegas. We're like, okay, we're going to send you fifty dollars. We need some money.
Speaker 2: We want to, like, you know, put some money on the book rush for fresh show.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, okay, let's just gamble it, fuck it, let's see what happens. So he made us like what one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, So you emailed him and said, I just said, I said, why I put the subject why And I said, why would you do this to me? Like why would you go above and beyond to just blatantly make up elaborate lies. I was like, you know my history, you know I have trust issues. You know I've been on the other side of this, Like what is wrong with you? And I was like, and the fact that you had your son in front of me, like what is actually what are you doing? And I was like, I deserve an explanation. I'm a good person. Call me right now. And he did no hered this, So he called me and he was like, hey, I don't I don't. I know. I can't apologize or I didn't apology. I can't apologize that. It's not gonna make anything better. I don't even know what to say. And I was like, yeah, I don't know what the fuck you are doing. I don't know what the fuck to say either. You are a sociopath. You disgusted me, You had your son in front of me. You talked about your wife as if she was basically like a deadbeat mom. Meanwhile, she's living in your fucking home, you're married. And he was like, I just I got into deep and I didn't know how to get out I'm like, got into deep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you slam you physically yourself. No one asked you to tom over here. You made so much I was of anything. I like was like, okay, we'll see each other.
Speaker 2: We see each other. You literally made accommodations to see me. Like, what the fuck is wrong with you? You are a fucking psychopath. You are a fan. She said this, She said, you're a fan, and that is the truth, like you have. I'm so scared for her, for his wife. Honest, that's scary because this, if he's capable of this, this isn't the first time he's done some fuck ass weird shit like this. Like I wonder, oh my god, this is you guys, if there's any podcasts out here listening and this sound this story sounds anything familiar, let us know, we need to make Wait, what if he's done this to other all other women that he listens to.
Speaker 1: You said he listened to a lot of women podcast So what if like he got in touch and like you said, god on Patreons supported he he ha, you know, and what if someone else has discovered this and you're like, not his first victim.
Speaker 2: I need to know the details. All I know is that shit is crazy. I are you hear I hear about things like this, but I never think it's gonna be me. And it's just I can't believe, like your whole like you're married, you're so like you're fucking married, and we're so green.
Speaker 1: I just think like even when I met him, he seemed rather normal. We sound cool, like we all like laughed and chilled. Like granted we'd both a.
Speaker 2: Level of compartmentalizing that that man can do is a scary thing and it's deep.
Speaker 1: And it's scary for us as just single women, like you could only have what someone gives you to go for us, unless you're Christina and you know how to dig deep into the googles, you know what I'm saying, Like you you just take something for face value and you have to believe it and then come to find out who knows who niggas are. That's that's scary, you know, fucking sex traffickings at all time, highs, kidnappers.
Speaker 2: It's just all times, it's just too weird. It's just too easy. And like this week I've just had like some weird things too, like a hinge guy messaged me and like it's just like I have people like that are like low key kind of like obsessed with my baby daddy, And then I wonder like, are they just trying to like fuck with me to say that they didn't like that's and like I'm like, is this people? I never even thought I had to think about this type of ship, Like what like people say like, oh, is that his daughter? I'm like that was my fucking daughter, and like, you know, it's just too much. It's just too much. So this week was just really stressful. I didn't honestly, when I talked to him, I got emotional because first of all, I felt triggered as fuck. I was like, god damn, like being on the other side of this, but like obviously what happened to me in my last relationship and there being another woman, you know, she knew about me, where is this I had? But she had the option to say I'm good right this y he took advantage of me and like tried to like manipulate the situation and tapping into things that you on the podcast From the podcast, yeah, that's really scary. Oh yeah, And it's just like it made me sad because I was like, wow, is this what men are men are so hos currently always like he's a nerdy ass. Yeah, he's not like something with a lot of swag. No, he wasn't like something like I need to think it was it was the player, you know, and that's why too. I was like, Okay, he's different, he's not like most of them, because that's the kind of thing I usually like, like I must conquer. But I just it made me feel like, is this like humanity? What I Is this all I'm going to get? And also like why is it that I keep attracting weird people like this, like narcissists, and like, I just it's like I felt betrayed.
Speaker 1: I was just like, if this is out there, if this happened to Erica, this happened right under our noses, this is creaty trust no one, it didn't.
Speaker 2: Even happen to me. I was just like, I just don't, like, I feel like my trust is totally like demolished right now for men, so much so that like even to Loombay. I called to Loombay right after this and I literally cursed him out. I was like, who are you? He's like what, I'm like, who are you? Are you? Who you say you are. He's like, what are you talking about? She researched all the hood. I literally was like, I googled you and there's no information. Who the fuck are you? Are you who you say you are? And he's like, even if I was, if I didn't, if I was a liar, do you think i'd tell you the truth right now? And that's a good point. Actually you caught me because that guy that you're dating, the other guy. But I got emotional because I just was like, wow, like I just I don't know, I just I'm trying to be vulnerable and I'm trying not to let things like this jade me from love. I know, because you already are like, don't trust people, right, And it's just like I don't want things like this jading me from love. I want my heart to be okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, Eric can be looking at every moment the side, Oh no, I don't, no, no, I do.
Speaker 2: I go off energy. I know energy, and I'm like, there's something dark about that energy. There's something you're not telling me, and I don't like that. And for him, like I felt like he my body wouldn't let me get close to him in that way. I felt he was not emotionally available for me. It, yeah, I know. And that just brings it back to that whole concept of that fucking airplane. That's a hell opdah. It just brings me back to that whole idea of like thirty two for me and this next year really honing in on my instincts and not questioning it and not letting people make me feel like I look at everyone with the side eye, because no, whenever I don't look at someone with the side eye and not to not and I really don't look at everyone's side. But when I go against my gut, I know who my people are and who aren't. I think, I know, like sometimes my people, your people might not be my people, you know what I mean, Like some people that you connect with just I'm not gonna connect with it. And I just I know what kind of energy I can work with and be around. Obviously his energy isn't for anyone. Yeah, he's literally just fucking with you know what. That's the thing, Like, that's the thing that's what's scary.
Speaker 1: I think, like we're both energy people as water signs.
Speaker 2: As and he's a scorpion. But even like no, but this other he's a scorpion, and I don't ever fuck with male scorpios because male scorpios are notoriously known to be That's where that lying shit, that's where that lies. It's in the male side. I mean women lie to don't get me to twisted. Of course, people always have men to say about a scorpio, but I've always told me meant scorpio men are liars, and like this this like and I you know, like I try not to just be live my life through horoscope, but truly I don't November. Look, this was like confirmation there's a reason why I've never fucked with a scorpio except for the person I lost my virginity to virginity too, and like that was it. It just was too we both can't be dark, we both can't be moody. We like we need I need someone who balances it out. That's why someone who makes me laugh is important, because it really is like, I know I'm funny, but like I need someone that's a little like lighthearted, lighthearted, more lighthearted than I am. So but it's hard.
Speaker 1: It feels like you're like even though now you can look back and say I knew in my in my gut.
Speaker 2: I knew something wasn't resonating in my body. I think it.
Speaker 1: Feels hurtful because you feel deceived because usually you're really good at reading people, and it's like, damn, I might need to sharpen up this.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's not even that it's men, you know what. I made me feel like I don't trust myself with men. It's like time and time again, I'm like, how the fuck do I keep doing this? How? And but but I know that, like that's not true too. I know that I've done the work and that like even I have met really I've met men with really great traits and great qualities and they might not be the men for me, but I've still met, like I've had met men that have given me like hope and like oh wow, like oh I can't ask for that. It goes back to that list that we write like, oh this is actually possible. I know I can do that because I know I can't have because it's right and it was just I don't know, but I think the lesson for me was like, yeah, trusting your intuition and also probably not like fucking at your workplace, because essentially that's what it is don't fuck at your workplace for podcasting. That means don't funk the listeners. Okay, don't do that shit. I'm cool. If you're listening, I'm not fucking you. Don't fucking st no listener, no fuck rule.
Speaker 1: And today, no today, we are to hear about declaring none of that, none of that frisky in.
Speaker 2: December, I mean November fourteenth, there'll be no good mom, bad choices, listener frisky business.
Speaker 1: Unless you have on Saturday, unless you want to make up, unless there's maybe a makeup.
Speaker 2: Making UT's fine, yeah, so that okay? So then so then okay, this I'm not proud of. This is like this part of not so proud of. And I've like battled with this all day and it's stressed me out because all this should happened yesterday. Guys, I don't know when we're putting this out, but it's not far from here. And I so my friend, my best friend, Sebastian. I love him so mother fucking much, this beautiful man. He is such a ride or die for me, Like I don't know how I've been blessed with this friend. Like he's just a ride or die type of nigga. Okay he I told him the story and he was like, oh, hell no. He's like this, why I don't fuck with niggas. This one niggas ain't shit. You know what you women, you just put up with so much shit and we just keep doing this bullshit. He's like, no, no, no, no, it's not today. He's like, you know what, you were really nice with your ex and you didn't you didn't go down that route. But you don't know this nigga shit and someone needs to know and it's his wife. And I was like, oh my god, I don't know. Wait, you need to be if you want to be convinced to do some shit. Concobaba, should I keep this niggas car hold on? Let me Sebastian that's gone said, look how many keys should I write? I'm here? Should I pop the tires?
Speaker 4: Bo?
Speaker 2: I'm at it? I brought some sugar for the gas take right now we have about gasoline. Were gonna like this shut on fire? So uh, he was like no, she she needs to know. And I'm like, oh my god, I'm not writing this fucking letter. You know. I was like, I'm blocked on everything. You know. It's He's like, no, no, no, no, no. I looked. I looked on her blog and she has an email address, and I was like, well, the way this nigga went in her fucking Instagram, I'm sure he can block the bitch like block, I'm sure he has access to her email. I was thinking that. No, I thought that too. I think he probably got the email. Anyway, Sebastian wrote an email on his own behalf as my friend, breaking down the storyline, the timeline, and why her nigga is crazy and that she needs to be careful and basically it was like, I'm not saying this to ruin your marriage. I'm just saying this because I feel like you should probably know what's going on. And my friend is hurt, not really hurt, not really hurt, but like you need to know pauls and know. I was like conflicted about it because you know, my ex's mistress messaged me and it was really hurtful. She also is vindictive and had an agenda. Yeah, she was really hurtful. But at the end of the day, I'm glad it happened. It had to happen like it had to, and I'm a better woman for it. And I'm not here to have this woman make a choice about her life. Whatever she might very well stay with the man. God bless you if you do, because you go need a girl. But I feel like she should know. But I do feel like I should have written that letter. I just last night was just too overwhelmed. He wanted to do it. I didn't give a fuck. He was over there typing, not at my like he was on FaceTime, like.
Speaker 1: He should have put it from you as you. I haven't heard the letter, So can we hear the letter?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh God, here it is, Hello Blank. My name is Sebastian. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately it seems that I have no choice but too, because the person that should be telling this news is completely blocked from reaching you. But I have my ways. I can know, but I have my way. In August, my best friend Erica told me about this guy. I'm always in support of her everything because she is a great woman, a great friend, and absolute great single mother. So as she's telling me about this new single man, I'm getting to know him through her. I continue to get an idea of who this man is. And one of my first questions about him, of course, was is he married? He seemed like too good of a man to be single. She then explained that he has a and an ex assuming that is you. As time goes on, he starts to feel comfortable informing Erica about how you left for a soccer player and got pregnant but had a miscarriage. So but it had a miscarriage or something. So of course, her being a single parent, she felt for his She felt for his story, and they continue to talk. As some more time goes by, he then tells Erica that you have his son, and that he spends six months with you and spends six and spends the other six with him, and that he is he is headed if I'm not mistaken, to the Bahamas to do the exchange with the child. So while this is all going on, FaceTime calls have been happening. I Sebastian spoke to him at least twice. Pictures were sent from what my best friend Erica told me, he even face timed her with your son on the phone and had him say hello to her. Remember, she's going about this as if he is a confirmed single man. No confirmed, bitious get your confirmations don't just take single. You need to get a confirmation certified. Let a confirmed single man with no woman on his end. Oh my god, this, this run on sentence is giving me anxiety. Single man with no woman on his end. Fast forward. Sometime they find things in common such as music, the single parent life, and other things as well. He calls her on a daily and describes his day to her, sends even more pictures, and eventually, one night he felt he was a bit lonely and started to do this sexting thing. Why did I let him send this ship? Oh god, you're in the same fucking go Oh my god. As pictures were being sent, I'm guessing the idea of a meetup would be super fun and cool, not super fun and cool. Oh my god. So moving to her. So moving to her arriving in Atlanta. This is oh my god. The way this is written is like like how people talk. It's crazy. Okay. So moving to her arriving to Atlanta for work. But put a little time aside. Wait, I don't know, put some time aside for single? Single? They met up and I will spare the details, but I can't keep the facts away. But they did have sex. Oh my god, this She had no idea he was in any type of relationship. So fast forward to today. She was reminded that it was his birthday. She sent a nice little message to him and then thought, hmm, let me go ahead and send a little gift to him. So in search of an address to surprise him with a gift, she comes across something that mentions him being engaged about five years ago. So she's like, Okay, I heard about this, but he's single, with the burning curiosity of what you look like? Burning? Wait? Did he put burning? I hate him? Do not do not read this? Amok he did, but when he read it, I don't know. It just sounded like how we talk. So it's different burning, oh God, with the burning curiosity of what you look like and an idea of who he was with prior Wait, who he was with prior to wait, what you look like? And the idea of who he was with prior to her Erica, she did a bit more digging. Come to find she learns that single is a married man and from your perspective, he's a great husband. Father. You guys just went on a trip together. I'm not telling you this to break your family up. But I'm telling you this so you don't suppress. Oh my god, So you don't so you don't surprise, get hurt with surprise, get hurt when you find out ten women down the line from now. I wish you luck, and if you have any further questions, feel free please feel free to contact me via email. Stay strong, and I'm sorry about this. Not in a dick in their bed? Oh my? Did he cross out your face? He said? You can only see her shoulder? What is the Oh is that music? Does? He sent me a snow a Legra song. God, well, I want you around? Oh my god. Yeah, he was in fake fantasy, sending me pictures of his son in their living room playing just crazy shit. Our flight information, he paid for your ticket to get extended. No, his his flight information.
Speaker 1: And Sebastian insists and proceeded to attach all of the receipts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, I should have read that through. I just let him do it because I didn't want to be I just was like.
Speaker 1: I don't honestly for podcast purposes. It was great, Oh god, thank you, Sebastian. Oh god, Well, you know it's interesting because initially you're like, should I contact her.
Speaker 2: I was like, leave him all the fuck alone, let that throw them all the way.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's crazy how my mind is like just thought that, because the truth is I wouldn't need to know that. I mean, I wish you would have went into more detail, like to the levels of storytelling, because really that's the scariest part, that fucking level, that complex level of like to the point where he was believing his lies when he was consuming that bullshit that he imagined up in his imaginary weird world.
Speaker 2: He believed it when he was with you.
Speaker 1: He was that single, poor single dad living this fun life, and she needs to know she's living with a goddamn sociopath.
Speaker 2: Run sis run oh for real. Like the lies, the level of lies that I never asked for, Like just calling me to make up shit, just calling me with made ups in aarrs, like hey, guess what I did today? Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake yep, okay bye, Like no one asked you to do that shit. That's the crazy shit that lets me know you are so bored and I feel so bad. He's probably I don't even want to know what kind of husband he is. It's it's it's I don't know. All I know is I dodged a bullet because God be looking out. Thank you, love you, and again like counting my blessings, counting my blessings, like honoring my intuition and the things that I feel and not letting anyone or anything deter me from that because I look sometimes look for people, look to people to validate my feelings, and then it confuses me when their validation is different than what I'm feeling. So then I start to question what I'm feeling. So I'm not doing that anymore. I can't do it anymore. Like this, this is the last straw for real, Like mm hm nope. So I'm just glad that I feel like I dodged that bullet. And that was my week this week. Alright, I'm gonna pose a question. Yes, that's a crazy week. I feel like I was affected by that week.
Speaker 1: When you just sent me that information, I was I'm like, it's a rap.
Speaker 2: For okay.
Speaker 1: So I have a friend. I've known him for a lot of years and he has two kids.
Speaker 2: He is a single dad. I know this. I've known him. Oh I met him at a B two que concert like a long time ago. You would be two que jesus, I love you, kay, And we've had this long standing like really, I haven't even probably seen this maga five times in our whole eighteen year relationship. So anyway, recently got back with this baby mom. They moved in together.
Speaker 1: But he always like he always messages me, and you know, we keep up with each other. But like recently we met up for drinks and I was like, you know, how's life living back with your baby mom?
Speaker 2: How's that working out? And he's like it's good, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Like but you know, she's not really like sexual, She's not that sexual.
Speaker 2: Anyway. All this to say, I would rather a man let me know who you are, like he posts her like I think I know he loves her or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like like giving a bitch the option, like if for all, you know, if you were like a weak minded woman, not a weak minded woman, if you really liked him, you could have fallen in love Loki, you could have been very engaged in that and really.
Speaker 2: Been emotionally like a known and like known he was married.
Speaker 1: I mean no, like, oh, like what if you were heartbroken over this shit?
Speaker 2: Right? I would much rather someone give me.
Speaker 1: The option to be like da da da da d like And I know like because option.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, I'm married, I wouldn't I.
Speaker 1: Respect men so much more. We're going keep it real like I'm married, I'm not happy. I respect my wife. I am happy if you are, like.
Speaker 2: You respect your wife, but you're cheating on her. I understand like.
Speaker 1: People loving someone and maybe not being just sexually satisfied.
Speaker 2: I think little note telling you. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I think the problem with that is sometimes a lot of men try to conduct emotional relationships that mislead women into believing that they're gonna leave their wives, that they don't respect or love their wives, and that their wives are not good people or girlfriends.
Speaker 2: And I think that is that's fucked up. I mean, that's what happened to me. And I'm saying this.
Speaker 1: And a lot of times, even if you do put on that front, there are crazy women who are who have in their mind, I'm gonna I'm gonna have what you with that woman has, I'm gonna take that away from you for me. And I'm not saying like I go around sleeping with the people in relationships or with married men, but sometimes like when I know people even friends that I have that their wives, they have open relationships and they are allowed to have this. I'm actually always attracted to men who are very respectful of their women and speak highly of them and speak honestly about what their issues are and that they're in relationships and they don't want to leave those people and from like and some people don't you know what I mean. But it's just actual or it's just that I just feel like, give a bitch is an option, but to create a whole false I think.
Speaker 2: It's part of the excitement for them. Almost well, I think it's part of the excitement, like the fantasy, like the forbiddenness of it all, Like it's just all of it. I mean even I have a friend right now, a former bay that's sleeping with a married woman and he was telling me about it and he told me today. I asked him today, said are you in love with her? And he said, yeah, I think I am. And I said, do you think it's because it's like forbidden and he said probably a little bit. That's trembling lip bee. And we all know he's a fucking narcissist, But I'm just saying, like that missed that, like that he's like it's always taking out. He's sneaking out to like Chicago to go fuck this married woman and it's exciting and it's exhilarating. And it's like same with this guy, Like he's sneaking out to La to come hang out with me, Like he's he likes that. That that part of it, that's part of the whole story. He's telling himself that it's this fantasy, but he's away. I left my wife for her, and like we raised our own kids together. But it's never really that, like no, never would be now when it's I bet all day yesterday, all he kept thinking about was losing his family and oh my god, oh my god, like I love her, I love her? Fuck fuck fun? What have I What have I done? What have I done? My son? Oh my god, I'm gonna lose everything. And it's like why does it have.
Speaker 1: To take a fucking sociopath. And he didn't think any of that at all. Oh my god, he was like, I don't know, she's crazy. That guy is crazy and her page.
Speaker 2: I should have reread that email. It sounds like a ramble, does it sounds crazy? Just sounds like a like a like a second sounds like one of those African emails you get. I need I need one hundred thousand dollars. Now here's my fucking cash upp If you need any more any more questions, call me. If you have anywhere questions, call Larry Parker. Here's my cat chat. You're welcome. It's this spam.
Speaker 1: No, you've went in with details and proof. Yeah, oh my god, my last brand makes me sound like a homewrecking bitch.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, if you don't want to take someone's husband and they're just physically stepping out for physical I would much rather my husband be that guy than this fucking psychopath. Oh absolutely, absolutely, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like, if you want to fuck a little whatever, you need some outside excitement, keep it real about who the fuck I am and how you feel, how we feel about it. Like, you know what I'm saying, at least give me that much respect. And I am your wife. You did get down on one knee and it's supposed to marry that man.
Speaker 2: Will do for some pussy. Even be careful in picking your side. Hose you nigga.
Speaker 1: You pick a fucking psycho bitch that thinks she's gonna take my place or pick a bitch.
Speaker 2: She was like, I'm not thinking about you, like let's do this, and you know I don't. I know you have a relationship and I'm cool with that, right And I'm not trying to spend time with you and get things for you and conquer you.
Speaker 1: Get a respectful mistress, nigga, one of some sense, not one with a podcast.
Speaker 2: It's gonna talk about you later. I'm gonna talk about you. It's gonna be live on the internet forever. Oh shit, Oh it's my it's my audio diary, guys. So here it is lessons and love, lessons and love and research deep, Google deep and hard. You know what. Google Absolutely, I'm encouraging everyone now if you've just gotten to a relationship, google that, nigga. Not just no, and for real, don't feel bad about it. Don't think it's weird. Because we live in a weird world and sex trafficking is at all time high. We live in a weird world. Guys, Google that shit, because if only I googled a little harder, I could have I could have found this out day one. Low key, well would you even know?
Speaker 1: In those Well, I mean, I'm happily we just got a fucking school on googling finding the house proceeeds.
Speaker 2: Find apparently you own a house you're waits her name on it too, Yes, okay, and that's how she found her name. No, I found her name on the engagement Okay, okay, it's not even engaging website. It's her blog. And that's where I found all the other pictures of them on vacations blogging being a family blog.
Speaker 1: By the way, that made me really giggle. I was like, wait, he took these pictures. He's one of those fucking Facebook boyfriends. He's an instant boyfriend. Not only are you just married and obviously bored to death, but you pretend to be involved by taking blog photos.
Speaker 2: It's so strange.
Speaker 1: He's living a double fucking life and that's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think I'm gonna just I think I need to take a break. I mean, not a break. I'm not even really dating, but like I'm taking a break. It's just I'm taking stepping back, like I No, No, any of the guys, any of our guys that listen that might think about sliding in the DMS just don't know. Actually, you could still just send the dick pics, but don't think anything's happening. We'll take the pics. Then we'll take the pics. But that's it. That's it. I'm scared. Yeah, I don't know. I wish him well. I hope that he oh and that he can go to therapy and work through his freaking issues because he clearly has a lot. There's something there. I feel like it's in childhood. You forgot to stop telling stories. He does have some childhood shit, some traumas that he shared with me. If they're true or not, I don't know, but whatever they are, I hope that he finds some sort of peace.
Speaker 1: And clarity because and in all reality, for real, ladies, because now that I'm thinking about it, I have another friend who had a situation, not to this extreme, but kind of just that he wasn't married. And the level of comfortable lying natural lying to the point where the individuals are actually believing the lies is something that stems from childhood trauma. A lot of times, if a child has experienced really serious trauma to check out, they can create these faults like these, like alter lives, because whatever they're going through is too much for a child to experience. So sometimes it's carried on into adulthood to a place where it's they believe it's so hard themselves that delivering it doesn't feel or seem like a lie to them, and so it won't feel like a lie to you, and then they can dive deep into it and it's.
Speaker 2: Really it's called a sociopath. But the point is is like these people are out there and they come in girlfriends too, you know. So that's why that fucking googleshit is super super important, because you gotta be researching and you gotta like, you know, sometimes you're like, oh, maybe he didn't say that, Like oh, like, oh, it must be true, not nigga. You need confirmation. If a nigga says he doesn't have a confirm, he needs to be confirmed single. If he confirmed confirmed, he says he doesn't have Instagram. I mean, I'm not saying that everyone has Instagram, because they don't. But just make sure check that phone and check out them. Just google that name because if I had just scrolled out a few more. But you know, everything happens how it happens, I believe, you know, we're approaching the end of the year, we're cleaning up house, getting rid of everything that we don't need to bring with us into the next year. And I feel like I feel like I am I'm coming to a closing of what I've learned and then last three hundred and sixty five days about myself and in conclusion and what I what I what I need, and also in my single in my journey being single, you know, like it's really been a journey. It really has, and I'm actually enjoying it. It's kind of crazy and sad and scary and like I want I cry a lot, but then also like there's moments Where'm like, oh God, thank God I'm single. It's like I'm enjoying the journey. And if I don't even single, podcasting, all the things that can happen, you know, So I don't know, I just who I feel like, did I tell? Did I tell everybody that I had get it out? What the fuck are you trying to say? I would just like to say that I know we're saying people are crazy and we shouldn't sleep with listeners, but I did sleep with listener one time, and I knew he was married and they're an open marriage and it was open and he's not crazy. He's just regular. It was fine. And even though he said she didn't ask, she didn't tell her. Wait, she asked, he said, I said, did you tell her? He said, no, she didn't ask. But so is that how they navigate through I'm assuming so because if you have an open mariage and I even have like a girlfriend. But I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to say, for the record, like everyone's not going to be crazy, and there's a perfect example of a healthy married, a healthy honest mary.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that they exist, but I just feel like, no, no, I'm saying this is this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I still feel like for me, no, we're not. We're not doing any more. No, we've we've overcome that thresholder I'm sleeping it sucking at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's really what it comes down to. It's I don't know, we'll make out. I say that now until I like meet But you're like, so, I look, so he's normal.
Speaker 1: I mean, but the truth is, we do kind of have to be careful about that type of ship because people like can be like thinking they really know every single detail about you, And I know we tell a lot of details about us, but not everything you know, there's still things that you don't know, right, and this is just.
Speaker 2: A very certain first level of who we are, you know. It's well, no, I think it's a deep level of who we are for sure, but I do there are things that you don't know. There are things that I don't share. There's only so much you can grasp over.
Speaker 5: A microphone right right, and without really without touching me, feeling me and feeling our energies together and like knowing how I react to his situations and things.
Speaker 2: Like really humanizing because we have a child, I have a life, you know, and it's like it's just it's just crazy. It's crazy sometimes. But I'm sorry that happened to you. That's okay, And I'm sorry for all the single women out there that have to do. I know I'm not the only one. I'm sure so many women right now are listening. We're saying, I a nigked lie to me is that he was And I don't know, we just that.
Speaker 1: Was whate our our whatever, our listeners just just told us that basic buddy, Oh yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: Basic same thing. But it was like two years right, Yeah, that went wedding ring shopping. Yeah, and she'd been to his house or a year and she'd been to his house. I mean, that's even worse. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And speaking of basic basic, Betty, I don't know if we mentioned this before. We forgot to tell you. Yes, Oh my god, we need to look that up when he's gonna be there. King Noir offered on the house because he heard your story.
Speaker 2: And King Noir, if you don't know who King Noir is, he's uh, the King of King. He's a porn star and the king of King and a beautiful dom and he's fine as hell. And he has a beautiful toy that's molded up, his beautiful dick, and.
Speaker 1: You can go look for him. It's King Noir with at the end. And you should find that beautiful replica bomb.
Speaker 2: You can go buy his dick, Go buy it. What a gift, What a gift to the world he's given, honestly, Like, honestly, I've never been really into dildo's like that. I'm gonna get that. I'm actually gonna get that, Like I think it's a I want to know. I want to know what King war feels like. Do I do too? I mean, who doesn't put that baby on the wall.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, never mind, okay, okay, okay, Well, the kids are here, but Basic Betty, Basic Betty, he offered on the house when they come to DC.
Speaker 2: When he comes to d C, he's gonna he got something for you because he's the King of Kink. So Tree of your Pride, hit us up. We'll connect to the dots for you, Basic Betty. Anyway, it's almost bad time and my daughter has now snuck into Did you eat your dinner? No quarter? Did you eat carroty? Did you eat all the carrots? Why? Where's you need to eat carrots? I did eat care you saw me do it? I know you need to eat like three of them. Okay, I'll eat three of them, thank god, Yes, well of them. I think three is the magic number. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, just go to our website and Mom's Bad Choices dot com. If there's any new news, it'll be on there. If you join the newsletter, you have all the new new news and all the exclusives, all the meetups, all the live shows, all the merch, all the secret privacy, more in depth secret Diary of good Moms.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, And make sure you join Patreon because you can watch this episode in its entirety, along with oh, Jamila just showed a titty. We can only see it on Patreon.
Speaker 1: You want to see Jamila titty Patreon, it's pay for able.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com search Good Moms Bad Choices and there's also other incentives on there, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Check us out and if you follow us on Instagram at good Mom's underscore Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: Be careful out there, ladies. Niggas is lying.
Speaker 1: Men are Still Lives Part two, Bye bye ye two