Speaker 1: What's up, Brindos, and welcome into Leading Off right here on Fantasy Pros brought to you Bud Prize Picks. He's prom a code of Leading Off get a one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks when you download the app and deposit today check out Prize Picks because we are going to be laying out some prize picks here in just a little bit. It is a fun Friday. We are going to be taking your questions. If you guys have got fantasy questions, drop them in the chat. I've dedicated two spots into the episode where we're just going to bring them up and rapid fire. So if you are one of the awesome people that hangs out with us live on YouTube, which we do in season Monday through Friday, or in this back half of the season Monday, Wednesday Friday, drop it in. We're answering your questions. We got a whole bunch more a little bit of where and where are Cormyn, Carol and I and the rookie Lookie is going to have a whole lot there. Casey Bubba in the house, what's up Bubba?
Speaker 2: That much? My friend is a Friday?
Speaker 3: Ready for the weekend, get some more baseball for us, because yesterday was boring, six games boring.
Speaker 1: It was boring, actually, and we were a little bit light on news. But lookie, lookie, hello rookie. We have hit the forty day marker everybody, and that forty day marker or forty five day marker means that rookies can now start coming up. We might get an influx of them. Well, we got one of them earlier yesterday. But the breaking news, like I don't even know when it was. I woke up to it. It was a couple hours ago. Is twenty twenty three first rounder Nolan Chanol is being called up to the majors by the Los Angeles Angels, which is Bonkerstown Bubba. I three weeks ago, three saturdays ago. I want to say, could have been a month. My time is all kind of screwed up, but I want to say it was three or four saturdays ago. Across the street from me in Rookie Complex Flex League, I saw and talked to Nolin chan I was actually just watching the video on my phone here a couple of minutes ago about him playing the Kansas City Royals Complex team he moved up to a ball. He went to double A. He's passing triple A. In triple A. He ended up having the most games played, had a homer, a stolen base, three point thirty nine batting average, a better walk percentage and strikeout percentage. Nolan Shanle is fascinating on so many ends. One of the better contact hitters in college baseball this past year. He was kind of presumed to be that. I was a little slow on him early, moved him back up power. It'll be questionable where that goes. He's got a very high like his arms come way up. It makes you question how he's going to be able to catch up to like high velocity pitches. But he does set well and he makes tons of contact that I think is going to kind of slap across the body. It's a unique profile, it's a unique player, and it's a unique situation, Bubba, where a twenty twenty three rookie is making it to the majors for a off run with the Angels. So is he a must pick up in your mind?
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 3: Dude was drafted eleven weeks ago, he was lived in college eleven weeks ago, and he's up in the bigs. It's tough for me because I'm looking at the Angels roster. It makes you wonder if CJ. Cron's back that messed up because he's been dealing with this issue all year, Like does Chanal come in and play first base? Is that kind of the way things go there. He's not gonna DH show. He's going to DH that's obvious. So I think he's more of a deeply play for now just because and I'll say this, I'm gonna be I'm always cautious with these ones coming up. There's a lot of playing time questions and right now you're on the stretch, Frunt, you need playing time, you need counting stats, you need guys to actually be there doing it. So Chanal, the tools are great, you're the prospect guy, I'm not. I think he's a very intriguing play. Probably deeper formats for.
Speaker 1: Me though, yeah, I think like in a standard redraft twelve team, I don't know, because it I think.
Speaker 2: The early word ringing corner infield at that it's.
Speaker 1: A super fringy because listen, I don't think he's going to be a big power option. It's not to say that he might connect into one but I just don't think that part of his game is there. And you know I was telling you off air, like my god, just make a joke about something. I had little snarkiness come in my way about joking about the Angels developmental system. But guess what, it stinks and it hasn't been good, and it I mean from years and years ago, the complex level stuff. I'm Eric Longahey for Fangrafts was just like, hey, listen, you can't even pay attention to what the Angels do. So I don't think it's ridiculous to say that the Angel's developmental stuff in the minor leagues isn't great. So it's unasurprise that they would draft players that are doing this. But like, I don't think there has been time clearly for him to like work through stuff that you would work through. That's okay, by the way, But if you want to take apples to apples of who he is, I don't think he's a big I don't think he's a big power hitter. I think he's gonna be a contact guy, doesn't really run, going to hit lower in the lineup. Like I said, when you see him, if no one has seen him he's got a very it's it's not council, his council like bring it back, but it is hands up, a very open stance and it all has to come together pretty good batspeed and he makes great contact, but it's not a very lofty type of swing. So if he's on something, sure he can absolutely pull it. I just think this is going to be a singles doubles guy. And where does that help in fantasy? Especially for platooning with CJ. Krohn Dynasty love him. I'm all in, Hey, there's a great guy to bet on. First year player. Maybe this will be a fantastic move, you know, going to the majors and getting major league conditioning and development there because of whatever might be lacking at other levels. Maybe this will be the thing that unlocks the next step. But it hasn't been a great track record. But I know that it is kind of indifferent about now. But for fantasy purposes, unless you have some keeper element to it, I'm probably not trying to tell you guys to go jump to the wire.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have his teammate Mustakas. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 3: Really, go look at his numbers, don't you're looking at the name, not the numbers.
Speaker 2: He's been pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. So now the prospect that I am interested in as we rookie rookie hello or lookie, lookie hello rookies is Mason Win. Mason Win is reportedly going to be getting the call today finally, because again we've reached that marker where these guys cannot have forty five games in which presumably they can't hit one hundred and thirty marker not going to have like the eligibility issues of being on the roster too long. And this is like the positive, so they could keep these guys as rookies next year. That's another advantage to the Angels. By the way, hat tip to them. Nolan Chanl goes plays, gets tutelage, does whatever he does this year, plays all next year, first baseman. That's right, he's the guy, and they're going to put themselves in position to get an extra pick the following year. This is what that team should actually, I guess is a true Galaxy move.
Speaker 3: You let the kid play with show Hey for a couple months because he won't be able to do next year. So it's a smart move. Get a little Carrot.
Speaker 1: Well, because I was being starky on about that and I was like, hey, Galaxy brain, when you have a bad developmental system, just don't develop them and bring them up. But like, this is good because you can get the big stuff out of the way, because this is a more mature hitter. And you know, I think everything and how they approach him, this is a guy that produces. Now underlying UH metrics and everything speak to him being a player that is major league ish ready. But then you're acquiring another pick if he does put himself into that into that, you know, first getting Rookie of the Year stuff like that's huge. I think that is huge for him. But Mason Wynn is the one I'm more excited about from a fantasy perspective this year. Don't know if I would call it like must pick up, but eighteen homer, seventeen stolen bases, sub seventeen percent k rate this year in TRIPAA hitting two eighty eight. He's defensively a monster. Can throw a hundred, He's not going to come off. That's a great thing. Like this is a player that defensively is going to push for playing time. He's got a good power speed, Combo made some solid change this year to make sure we're tapping back into consistent contact. He hit two fifty eight at double A last year. He ended up going to the AFL, which was okay. He has been great this year. And this is a guy that I think could have some sneaky stats. So he is somebody that I am more interested in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you on this one.
Speaker 3: Definitely more intriguing power speed combo of the average you mentioned. I think the defense is a great point that people don't talk about because you look at these guys and getting called up and you wonder, Okay, he's obviously gonna play with modern that's simple. But like, how long is Gorman out for with the back injury? It seems pretty bad. Had to have a shot. That's going to be interesting. Do they move ed into the outfield because there's moving parts in Saint Louis, So if they can find every day playing time for win, which I think they want to And this was this was one hundred percent, oh forty five days. Yeah, make the phone call, like because he should have been up so long ago. There was no reason. It was the Cardinals going nowhere. It's perfect timing. Obviously, So I'm with you on this one. This one they wanted him up, so he's expected to play every day, whereas you know, Shannal and some others might be more like, hey, let's get your feet wet, kidlet's see what you got.
Speaker 2: When is going to play every day? They have no reason not to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they got a lot of crap for the Jordan Walker stuff. You know, they sent him down and that was like clearly a piece of controllability. I think it was in like Super two. I'm forgetting what it was. But like, as I've said all year long, September is the new roster manipulation for opening day roster stuff with prospects. You know, it used to be, oh, this guy needs a little bit more seasoning before he comes up to the majors, blah blah blah. The new manipulation is waiting just until it really is between like mid July and the beginning of September the end of August here where you can just have a guy come up enough where you can control his ability to be a rookie next year. And yeah, Mason Winn has deserved it. Nolan Gorman on the IL has kind of stung for them. They do have flexibility in general, but like, this is the guy. This is the guy that's a shortstop. He's defensively probably the best one of all of them right now anyways, So he's going to be a great look. I would definitely look at picking him up. Like I said, there's a stolen base factor. He's still twenty eight last year, ticked down this year only seventeen, but he scored a ton of runs. He's hitting for more power. This is a guy that I dig. A couple other news and notes, but reminder I have I'm pinging some of the questions. We're gonna answer a few of the questions here in a little bit, and I will also give you the hint today for where in the world Welsh and Corb and Carol are, which really should be the batting cages. And so I think we had a nice, good we had a good, funny snark comment here which was where are Welsh and Carol? I believe it was Le We'll see if oh yeah, right here it was Lee. Where are they there? Third place in the West?
Speaker 2: And that is true. That's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: It hurts so good, it hurts so good. My friend. Other notes, as far as our headlines go, Holi Rodriguez career high five hits including go ahead, three run homer, five RBI. I believe this is his second consecutive four hit performance. Plus you actually made the statement the other day when I was pushing the Bobby Witt stuff. You said, what about Julio? Could Julio jump back into it? I kind of dismissed it in a like, Listen, I think Bobby is in this spot. But if Julio's gonna Julio out like this the rest of the season, at least, what he's gonna do is he makes that whoever's not top two conversation a lot more interesting, like Corbyn Carroll is pushing himself out of it. If you're gonna hit two thirty the rest of the season and you're gonna dip down under two sixty or something, that's not gonna work well. If he hits well and Julio hits well, now I think you're looking at that three four five pick. Maybe even having the fifth pick next year is gonna be awesome because you will have the choice of Julio, Corbin Carroll, Bobby Witt, Junior, Fernando Tatis junior, however you want to go. But we are now twenty thirty for Julio Rodriguez, first time having thirty stolen bases. He is a monster. So any thought you want to throw to the bounce back of Julio.
Speaker 2: Just real quick.
Speaker 3: I tweeted it out yesterday, I said, Julio's making everyone forget about the slump some time for twenty twenty four draft prepped like.
Speaker 2: He's completely forgotten.
Speaker 3: And since August first, dude's got twenty one RBIs and six stolen bases. Twenty one RBIs. That's insane what he's doing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's absurd. So it's good to see. This is a huge, huge thing for value planting for next season, and you know, just for like us trying to understand, like, well, what is going to be the you know, the true maturation of this guy. Was it a complete fall apart? It's not. It was a really I don't call it really rough, but it was like, oh rough first half of the year, two thirty nine in April, two fifty two, in May, two twenty, in June, but then July hits two ninety two, August he's hitting three seventy seven, he's back at it. He's stealing bases and he's actually, this is a fun fact. He has stolen six or more bases every month but one so far. So I mean that is just enabling extra good value and that's why Julio is Huli when he does that thing. My friends. Also, Tristan Cassis hit his twentieth home rund of this He since the All Star Break is hitting three point thirty seven with a three four seven slash, eleven homers, twenty one RBI in thirty games, and Tristan Coassas is pushing himself. I just want to say Bubba as a top one hundred player for next year. He is going to be I think maybe it's going to even be further. But he's pushing himself into probably everybody's favorite buzzy sleeper first baseman for next year to take that next step. So how high do you think he's going to look for next year?
Speaker 3: Definitely top one hundred is going to be in the discussion. Probably seventh first basement, six or seventh first basement because it's it's a weird position where it kind of drops off after the big boys early, like even this last year, we saw a big gap in the ADP. I'd say he's in that probably seventy five as range overall, and I think there's a good there's a good argument for that. Dude's got three homers this month in the last week, the last two against but against lefties.
Speaker 2: Say, can't use that argument anymore.
Speaker 1: Like, I gotta go on for you next year. Cassis or Pasquentino, that's.
Speaker 2: A great comp I go Cass.
Speaker 3: I've always I've always been skeptical of Pascalino and it's nothing personal orything.
Speaker 2: It's just I have yet to see it.
Speaker 1: Basically, Kassas or Christian Walker.
Speaker 3: That's a great one. That's a great one because Walker's doing it again now. I'd probably still go Walker just because he's shown the almost forty home run potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Costas is moving into like.
Speaker 3: A complete that's a great comp Like even like you can ask that question this time next year and it might even be closer.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be something we talk a lot about in the off season. But you know, he is league winny ish through the rest of this year, very very trustable. Start them all over the guys. The other big one, Lance Lynn held the Brewers scoreless for seven innings and a no decision on Thursday Bubba one four to four ERA. Since joining the Dodgers, Lance Lynn went from cuttable asset to someone you've got to start every single time. He's out with the Dodgers right now.
Speaker 2: Yep, love him or hate m my guy.
Speaker 3: I neither Dodgers know how to utilize pitching outside of a couple exceptions, and Land's getting the job done pitch exchange, He's gonna be. The matchups have been friendly, I'll say that much, but he's still been very good.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right. So here is your hint I'm going to give you for a little bit later. This is the hint for where in the world are Welsh and Corby and Carroll? And remember we're going to be tracking and pick one person an autograph Corby and Carroll card two if you can guess where we are from the fun photoshopped of me and my bestie, which really is making me feel like I am cursed that I am cursing him with this. So maybe maybe it'll only be at Chase Field every single game. It'll be at the plate or a drive line or something. But the hint today is Gustaf. It is Gustav that is the hint and making it a much more difficult hint. Gustav is the hint today for where Corbin and I are listener questions, Uh, listener questions in the chat thrown out. You guys can keep doing them. We're going to do one more round of them right now. Are you holding this is from whips? Are you holding Hazu's Lozardo bubba rest of season?
Speaker 3: It's only the deepest to formats like it's hard to drop him, but you're not.
Speaker 2: He's not an auto start. Let's say that much.
Speaker 1: He's not an auto start. Last five have been rough. Ronak also as should I drop Yuri for Lozardo in a points league right now? My only problem with Yuri is the capted innings. I don't like that. But Lozardo has been really poop.
Speaker 3: Like there's got to be a trade off between innings and getting lit up.
Speaker 1: It's just like if you're in a points and he only goes four, like that win can be the differentiation between anything, but Lozard is not getting any of that. I guess it would go Yuri right now. It's just a it's a rough patch. You should have a short mindset with these guys. You know, someone made the joke just the other day you weren't here for a Bubba, but like every like fourth show, Joe would come on and he'd be like, he's just Lozardo elite now, and I'm like, no, he's not. He's just like really good. And someone was like, where's Joe for Lozardo? Is he's getting? Yeah, so it hasn't been good, all right, Royce or torkosen rest of season?
Speaker 3: I still go Royce. I think is the very talented guy. I'm a huge torqu fan. I'm loving the development we're seeing. He could be a fun conversation for next season, like later on first Baseman. But give me Royce going forward.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna guess. I'm gonna go with and guess I was thinking of the I was looking at the thing for the the Corbin and Welsh thing. I'm gonna go with Tork. We're gonna talk about Torq here in just a little bit. I'm very much in on him. Ce s or Galloff. We're both gonna say gal.
Speaker 2: Off, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how about this? Sabo says Bubba Peterson Canfordo Hanneger for late season power surge, you.
Speaker 3: Take a new team by chance. I would say Peterson is because he's got the most power in the group. I don't trust any of them.
Speaker 1: One, said Peter.
Speaker 2: I said Peterson.
Speaker 1: If I have to, yeah, I guess I would probably go with the same thing. Let's see how high does Riley Green go in drafts next year. I think it's he's making the case seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: He's showing, he's showing it he's healthy and what he can do and healthy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Top. Yeah, I haven't even worked on my life.
Speaker 3: That's why it's tough, like gauge where it's at.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it'll happen. It'll happen in the off season between October and November. I'll be working on my next season ranks, maybe even earlier.
Speaker 2: But we do black book work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two other questions. I'm gonna say that's right black book work because they are more Torqualsen related. And I want to talk about him here in just a little bit, So let's get back to the sheet here. If you have any more questions, I'm going to try to pick them and keep starring them. So you guys throw them in the chat and we will we will answer them. So and again the hint for Welsh and Corman Carroll is Gustav So where are we? And I see some good guesses in here, so we'll see what's uh, what's going down. The other rookie lookies, by the way, is lennyon Sosa is going to be called up today and play with the White Sox against the Rockies. Because Tim Anderson, and I don't know if you saw Tim Anderson had like a little acapology. Very unlike Tim Anderson to be contrite and apologetic, so I was kind of shocked at that.
Speaker 3: I think I think he's realizing his shtick is out. Because even the Austin Hedges on a Chris Rose show said this was coming from somebody because he said basically Tim talks too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well and not backing it up, you know, or getting knocked out or anything like that. I mean he also saw Lance Lynn did an interview with I think it was Foul Territory and they were just He's like, you know, here's my Yeah, he was like, here's my statement on what was said from Kitny Middleton about the culture, and then he just went silent. He or here's what I disagree with I think is what he said, and then he went completely silent about it. So you know, the silence telling all the words. Lenyon, so's do you care? Probably not an insane option, but he had did hit you seventy one in the minors so far this year, seventeen homers Strikeouts'll Mason win all day over him? If that's something you're considering. Also, Mason Miller speaking, Mason's had a couple of scoreless innings on Wednesday in a rehab starting single A. A couple of strikeouts might be back. I still say the innings could be wonking. Maybe they put him in relieve, maybe it gets a start. Who knows, but monitor him. He's starting to make his way back. On the injury front, Marcus Stroman no timetable to return return with a torn rib cartilage. No, that's no good.
Speaker 2: I was from hip injury to torn rib cartilage no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very not good here. Brian wu is going to be returning from the al on Tuesday, and it's going to be a part of a new six man Mariner's rotation. That's new, but probably not surprising if you think about the rookies that they have put in there. It untaxes some of the starters. We're gonna talk about Cerbie here in a little bit, Kurby, you know these guys, like it's a rough part of the season. I think I talked about this on how a show was it? I think it was CBS, if you guys. I was kind of presenting the idea of like what is the wall? And not Pink Floyd, but like what is the actual wall? Is the wall innings or is the wall a time of year? Is the wall the amount of time you're in the major? Like I think the easy answer for a lot of people is probably it's an innings number. It's like, well, when you are twenty percent more than what you've done in a previous time. But I wonder if there's something bigger to hitting that wall, and I think maybe the Mariners are getting in front of it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I think I guess that's why I wanted to put on there the six man part, because all those young arms, basically if you're in weekly leagues, two start weeks were pretty much got out the window.
Speaker 2: And and you're going to see more of this.
Speaker 3: The Rangers have already hitting at it with the When Heuvoldi comes back, I think about with these other teams that have been calling up players, it will be happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. The other two just quick notes here, Lars Noobar IL lower abdomen contusion, no point. I think I'd already mentioned Nolan Gorman also on the IL. So you know, Mason Wyn coming in a little bit of spark, and Jady Martinez scratched from the Thursday lineup with growing tightness and it's just kind of been like a rough go as of recent with Jade Martinez. I put this together for as I'm calling it pickup City. We'll say using Fantasy Pros roster percentages. That does not mean that is your roster percentages as we know CBS, I would probably say is one of the more active. I think that is a better number to go by. That's what I tend to go by. Yahoos, I think is pretty good. ESPN's is almost trash. So you'll see like guys that are in none of your leagues are available and it'll be like thirty percent on ESPN. Not trying to trash them, but I think, you know, you get a lot more like a casualness that goes into there and people give up. So I'm only pointing this out because you might hear me give percentages from this is an overall arching roster percentage via Fantasy Pros that might not be representative of your league. I picked five players that I think are pickups that represent under fifty percent according to Fantasy Pros, that you guys could take a look at. Bubba. I'm gonna read off the five I picked, and you pick your favorite one or two that's not get offf because I'm gonna say gellof so number one. I talked about them on CBS. Spencer Torkosen twenty three percent ownership over the last thirty days, hit nine homers, a two forty batting average. I'm telling you, I'm very much into this hype of Torkosen right now. Hard hit percentage over fifty percent, barrel percentage highest of his career. A lot of things are speaking to a breakout next season for him. Torkelsen. For your homer play, Gellof thirty one percent eight homers, five stolen bases probably been picked up in your league. You also have Walner eight homers over the last thirty days, only five percent on but a two to fourteen batting average, Max Kepler thirteen percent ownership, seven homers with a three hundred batting average over the last thirty days and hitting three for that team, and TJ Friedel four homer, seven stolen bases, a four to forty eight thirty day batting average the most owned of this at forty percent. So you know what I'll even say if you want to rank them. As far as pickups, there definitely is a like here's what I need for power and here's what I need for speed. So if you want to pick a power speed guy or you want to rank them, whatever your choice, but who are you prioritizing on these pickups?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 3: I have to laugh because I write a fab article for Fantasy Pros and then a waiver wire for GTE and I use Yahoo, and I've written all these guys up multiple times because i just laugh at their roster rates. I'm just like, yeah, we do to hear people. But for me, excluding Geloff, as we said, t J. Fidl's number one. For me, I've rostered him all season long, like he's very valuable in most formats. I go Friedel, Kepler, then Torkle, sim that's like a two way two B and then Waller fourth. I love Waller, but he's basically Joey Galla light. He's gonna go on power surges. Yeah, he's like Jackson wins Key think about it that way. Similar similar aspects there. But yeah, I go Torque third, but I won't stop anybody.
Speaker 1: Where does ge out? Is gelof one in this for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think he's just legit as itids. I know he's out producing metrics and all this. I don't care y kids locked in.
Speaker 1: I think like and also, if I were in like a keeper format and I was looking for guys to stay, you know, sometimes you guys have those like eight ten keepers. Is there a guy in here that's keeper worthy? I think Torkleson and Galoff are the only ones that are close to that, by the way, I think the only ones that are in that range.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm to selling you right now. I'm gonna talk about torqu in the off season. I think everything that you see under from him are the stuff you look for for players to break out. May not happen. Batting average still hasn't really been good to forty over the last thirty but I think there's a lot working in his favor. I think that is a sneaky building offense, and I'm gonna probably talk about him. He'll probably be a sleeper for next year. So that's just getting ahead of the curve here, but Galloff in Toorkosen at the top five. I also put together some weekend streamers for everybody. Here are a couple of your options, Bubba, you give me who you're down with on Saturday. I only found two with low percentages, Chase Silset going up against Tampa Bay and Chris Sanchez going up against Washington. Are you down? Is this a thumbs up or thumb down for both of those? If you're spots starting.
Speaker 3: Still set one hundred percent, depending on what you need in your format. I'm okay with Sanchez, He's more of a wavy hand. Where still set them all for okay.
Speaker 1: Sunday, we've got Dakota Hudson, who's fourn oh in the here by the way, going up against the Mets. And Dallas Kikeel going up against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: No, I don't care who he pitches against. He could be the California Pena League. We're not going all right, So there's no chance, o k you stack against Kychle every chance you can, people, all right, le chance. The one guy that's not on the list, I'll mention Jesse Schulten's pitches and Cooors on Saturday Rockies aren't the same Rockies and Coorers anymore.
Speaker 2: Shulton's been very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good. By the way, we're going over a little bit on the show, so I hope you all love us, so give us a thumbs up on the on the YouTube. Make sure you're subscribed show that love and subscribe for all the videos into the off season, because we're going to go a little bit over. Three Up, three down South Freelick yesterday had three stolen bases, was only one for three with three stolen bases. Corbyn Burns nine strikeouts and seven innings and Enjoymnessa's five RBI. So we already talked about Julio.
Speaker 2: He would be the.
Speaker 1: Number one on the down. There wasn't a lot because there wasn't a lot of games, but Willia Domas was still able to have four strikeouts and four bat's good for him. Washington, Robert Garcia gave up six earned runs and two thirds of an inning and I'm grasping its straws here because there wasn't a whole lot of like insane downs. But George Kirby he went six struck out only two, gave up eight hits and four earned runs. Maybe why we're taking a look at at that six man rotation being kind of a positive bubba.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent and it makes total sense with them.
Speaker 1: That's right, Prize picks. Check out the promo code leading off when you go download the app, use leading off one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks. You guys can play these, you can play multiple sports, you can intertwine. The sports Price Picks has made fantasy Baseball and fantasy and really sports in general fun and has made baseball fund all year long. So get to playing with us and use that promo code leading off. What you got on the prize.
Speaker 3: Picks, all the prize picks, We're just going to fantasy scores over here. Give me Bryce Harper over seven and a half. He is heating up in a big way. That's a low number in the great matchup he has Jay Rod. I'm gonna keep playing it because the dude is just ridiculous. Over eight, it seems like easy money, and then lou Bob incours over nine vers Lambert.
Speaker 2: I love all three of those.
Speaker 1: All right, I've got I actually gave four because of the Luis Robert one. I actually really like that one as well. That the score. I'm all scores here, Goldie love the map seven and a half over Corey Seeger at seven, Kyle Tucker at eight. Those are all fantasy scores. I dig there was a couple. I will tell you the strikeout combo of fought in Lugo was intriguing to me. Nine and a half. Those are some pieces I might put together if you guys are trying to price pick it up. What about your best bets? If we're getting into the betting market today, I actually made a bunch of bets, locked them in last night, and I'm going to tell you about him in a second.
Speaker 2: But what do you got?
Speaker 3: Stick with the Jay rod Wagon. I was looking for some positive money. Hits runs and RBIs over two and a half at plus one twenty five, Lou Bob Hits runs, RBS over two and a half minus one ten, then Royce Lewis over one and a half total basis, I love the twins matchup today plus one twenty.
Speaker 2: I like the plus the plus odds on those.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I've got a couple parlay ones. They're kind of odd ones. I found Bryce Miller's strikeouts. I don't like that one today five and a half. I wanted to play the under, but it was juiced. I tried to find another strikeout one. Honestly, I just didn't like any of the other strikeout ones. But I didn't feel like there was an edge rough board. But I did feel like there was an edge with Michael Lorenzen out recorded outs. It is essentially big, juiced up stuff, but it is canny get to the six, which he's done in I believe four of his last five. Obviously he went very long in the last one, but he had a couple more days of rest getting into one hundred pitches. So I took Michael Lorenzen outs over seven and a half, which I am betting on him going six, and Bryce Miller under five and a half strikeouts against the Astros. That gave me plus one sixty four. That was one bet. Did it? Hits parlay today? Corey Seeger, Shoheo Tani and Kyle Tucker all just to get a singular hit that was plus one fifty just one hit from all of them. Pretty decent matchups across the board. And then I did play Houston first five team total runs for them to score two and a half on Bryce Miller. That was almost even money. So I'm again, I'm just betting for them to score three runs in the first five innings on that offense. Bryce Miller's had a couple ones out there, so that was my big bet. What about the dfs? Somebody early on had asked, like right away, what some of the big stacks are, So let's burn through some dfs before we get to the final listener questions the home run call and where were me and Corbin?
Speaker 3: You know the top pitcher. Most will go to Spencer Strider, but I'll save somebody. Give me Pablo Lopez at ten point six K against the Hirates, tracking out twenty seven percent of the time vers rietyes al Contra GPPs against the Daughters of nine point six.
Speaker 2: I guess a sneaky play.
Speaker 3: Then, Brendan Fought has looked much better since getting recalled padres Are and shambles six k for him stacks. I love Philadelphia versus Don talked about that with Harper Love Minnesota versus Jackson and the Pittsburgh Bullpen White Sox versus Lambert. There's a million ways to go, but I'd start with Philadelphia Minnesota. Talked about that on my show last night. And if you're looking for some value, there's Matt Waller two point four K versus Jackson. You got Gavin Sheets and Coors at three K versus Lambert. It's a fun slate if you want to be a little different and avoid Coors.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of ways to go.
Speaker 1: I like it all right. Some listener questions we did put out. I want to give you one last hint here some good guesses, but you guys aren't finding it. By the way, where in the world are Welsh and Corby and Carrol. My hint you was Gustav and some great ones. I'd have to scroll all the way back up, but there was a you know, wind mill in there. So that's the last hint. I'm gonna give you a couple other questions as far as what you guys dropped, Francis said Tyler O'Neill or Mason win rest of your actually go with Mason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess For me, it's O'Neill's because I know I'm what I'm locked into or when's more of a.
Speaker 2: Question work, and I'm just cautious. I've mentioned that many times.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, as soon as I said that, realizing like new bars on the il you got the Carlson stuff, there really is playing time available. I think I could go one of two ways win, maybe a little bit more if I'm chasing more stolen bases than Tyler O'Neill. But that's a really close one. And let's see, this was one Richard said. A trade got vetoed in my Dynasty League, Franco for Jimenez. The Amenez trader was big time gambling. Do you think it should have gotten vetoed? No, No, I'm I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of veto unless it's like so erroneous, and honestly, with everything's going on, that's not that erroneous.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Well and Bagman and I have always been the likes of saying that vitos are a no go unless there's collusion, unless you can prove that's not a collusion thing, that's you know, trading a player that looks real. Dicey not even talking about that news today, and someone's making a bet. If they want to make that bet, that's the most non veto e move you could possibly make. It just might be stupid, you know. That's it's it's stupidity and vetos and stuff sometimes do go together. Finnway said dynasty Uri or schemes Yuri on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll leave that one to you if you know those guys much better than my.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Am I playing Reagan's tonight in the standard five by five?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: And you better play him today because he plays in the afternoon Wrigley.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was about to say I.
Speaker 2: Think this was It starts at about an hour and twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a big Reagans fan, but I get it. If you're nervous, I get it.
Speaker 1: You can buy an nob no banks uh, Torque causes. I will go Cassus, but I think Torque is going to be in there least, so I think we're tor in there. Yeah, and we'll try to do keep doing more of these questions in I want to do these more Wednesdays. But I didn't get it for the last show because of the chaos, the chaos that was going on. So I want to make sure getting your question. So make sure you guys are hanging out with us in the chat and we will throw to exactly all right, let's get to it. The guess was Gustav last chance to think. Here, Corby, Carroll and I best friends the great photo shopped video. So let's hit the open and let's get those last guesses. Where in the world are well Corby and Carrol. But but you got a guess, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: I made a tough I'm thinking you're in Russia. I don't know. I got nothing.
Speaker 1: A little bit more German.
Speaker 2: I've had, I've had. I've had some guesses lately, but you got this one. I have no clue.
Speaker 1: So I tried to make this really tough because I the last one, I dropped Beryl and everyone was like Niagra falls, Niger falls. Everybody got it. So a lot of people were on the board. So I went a deep cut with this one. I had to really go deep because almost anything I could have said would have probably full on gave it away. Nobody had it. Early on, there were great guesses. Stockholm was in there. I should have probably marked them up here. But there was like, you know Germany, I think German Windmal cutlery shop, the Brattenburg Gate. I don't even know what that is, but somebody I'm gonna give the points to this because somebody did kind of get this. They must they probably doing some work here. And it was Sabo, because Sabo said Paris, and we were in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Now an Eiffel tower. I saw, what does.
Speaker 1: Gustav have to do well? The creator of the tower, Gustaf Ifel Eiffel Eifel. Gustaf Eifel was the person that built the tower in eighteen eighty nine. And by the way, the tower actually opened up to the public for the World's Fair. I guess it was the World's Fair in eighteen eighty nine and it was Gustaf Eiffel that did it. So me and Corbyn we were getting a little bit of a not hitting We weren't getting hits, not getting wins, but we did go and check out the Eiffel Tower. Look how happy we look.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Jacob Williams nailed that one. He had Eiffel Tower, Oh did he?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Where was that? Mark?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's give credit Jacob Williams Sabo. I'm gonna give credit to very Good. That was a weird one. That was a hard one, but that is where we were and we'll be tracking. I'm tracking all these I hope you guys are having fun with it. I'm gonna mess with the video a little bit this week and let's finish this bad Boy out. We are going extra overtime for you guys today on the home runs. Let's take a look at the board if I can find it, the home run board. Here, there you go. Blue Harvester is still just killing their lead, but JJ tator e is Kom and JJ Tatter coming Boy Raiser Ramon, m Ia Hoffman jumped up and Wonky has jumped up with me as well as MT Fisherrow. We represent five, six and seven. At thirty six Walker, you're still eleven behind first. Blue Harvester is absolutely holding on to that lead. For the home run stuff, I'm having fun with it. I hope you guys are as well this season. And if you guys are a part of the premium accounts on Fantasy Pros, you can do this kind of cool fun stuff that we do. And we're giving away this helmet that you can see except its inscribed Fantasy Pro's Home Run champ by Corbyn Carroll and I got it right here, right here, to the left of me, all boxed up, baby. So all right, what do you got for your home run call today? Bobby, you've been on fire.
Speaker 3: I liked yours. I'm gonna let you have it. So I'm going with Bryce Harper. So I have a believer in what we're seeing. He's getting healthy, he's swinging it well, and is a phenomenal matchup versus on So Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Harper, Well, this is our weekend call, so we're going to get them through the weekend. And I've got Louise Robert so Colorado, in Colorado. I think it's a pretty good bet here, try to get a couple. Hopefully none of these other guys in front of me took that. So I'm going with Luis Robert for the rest of it. There you guys go. So hopefully you guys are in for a great weekend. Hopefully you guys are in good position for your fantasy playoffs or your roto set up. Hopefully we put you guys in a good position. Bubba and I are back again next week Monday, Wednesday, Friday. More Welsh and Corbin Carol. Hopefully he starts hitting more pickups, more of you with your questions, So make sure we do that and let's find ways to ras Joe Piezapia. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Always, That's always.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Somebody goes on his butt by the way about to ask him a baseball question and he's like, I'm into football, and they're like, come on, buddy, what's your problem? What's your problem? So let's make sure Joonah.
Speaker 2: Give it to him.
Speaker 1: That's right. You guys can find us on Twitter. Is that the Welsh Bogman sports? I was gonna do at other guy be the en trick and is it the Welsh? It's Bubba and Welsh right here and leading off. Thanks for hanging out with us, guys. We'll talk to you next week. Right on Fantasy Bros. My friend does be