Speaker 1: No corner. Whoa whoa bit?
Speaker 2: Hold on tight because I tweet in this Saturday and shit goat and I heard that you want to show whoa megushi b I'm kind of fucking wait he showed me somemoke this be teddy here, could give a fuck.
Speaker 1: The story rope?
Speaker 2: You want to tweet it over with me? And I'm gonna show you. I didn't know, like the money in my pocket? Boo, don't know.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. Top of the week, I guess the first official Monday working Monday of twenty twenty five for everyone else. Yeah. I saw everyone on their ig story saying damn back to work, and I was like, shit, we I mean we recorded through the entire holiday. Yes, it feels good to be back. So this is just a regular Monday for us. I didn't feel it at all, just was you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? In the New York area, it's a little snowy, a little snowy. I like a little snowy Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was cute snow too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like snow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, snow man.
Speaker 3: Congestion pricing happened at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, wonderful time to be in New Yorker. Isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not snow.
Speaker 2: Oh, pay more money to get into the snow in the traffic, then sit in the traffic, then pay five hundred dollars for parking.
Speaker 3: Listen, we don't have to get too much into it because I guess it is local. But I have seen it all over the news, no matter where the fuck you're at, because we're the first city implementing this congestion pricing thing. For those that don't know, it, already costs to go from Jersey to New York for like twenty one bucks, adding another nine to that. All the bridges that never had a toll now have a toll. This is fucking nuts. It's a money grab.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Yes, the streets were a little lighter with traffic coming in, but I don't think it's really gonna change. I think traffic's going to be the same traffic still. This is just a money grab. I don't think they're gonna fix anything with MTA. So right now, it's either you pay fucking thirty dollars to come into the city or you get burned alive on the entry. Yeah, whatever you like, but have no fear. Cops are on their phones.
Speaker 2: The big Don is back. He's coming back soon. I think this will only last a month. You won't see this anymore.
Speaker 3: Trump did say he would get rid of it, but I was reading an article that said it's not that easy. The president doesn't have as much authority on this as one would think, but I would love for him to get rid of it. With that said, Happy birthday tomorrow. We were gonna get you a cake, but you know, we ran out of time and we spent it on the tolls. But happy January sixth to you. Yes, like your second birthday. Yes, your rebirth.
Speaker 1: To the stars and stripes.
Speaker 2: The Democrats threw a party in a surprise party for us born the tea party.
Speaker 3: So yeah, technically I guess with your your rebirth you're four years old, yes the casey.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's my fourth birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely after your rebirth, Yes, born again.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: When you got your first communion.
Speaker 3: Right on those steps, A lot happened, Yeah, a lot did happen. Also, Happy Founder's Day to all the good brothers of Cap Alpha Sofraternity Incorporated.
Speaker 1: It was over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I even went out on Saturday night, would you do? I went to sayic New Jersey in the hood went to a Founder's Day party. Oh okay, you know I was partying with women that were born after nine eleven.
Speaker 2: It was great. That sounds terrible, That sounds like No.
Speaker 3: It was mainly like the area that I was in was my era. But I could see all the younger people. Yeah, I will say and shout out to Wila. It was great always to hear WI, my guy. The young kids still kind of party to our music. I was like excited. I was like, all right, I know there's gonna be half young people and then half of the old heads. But I'll get to experience what music plays outside because I don't go out very often, and what I do, it's the spots of my age that's playing all about the Benjamins for ten minutes straight.
Speaker 1: They listened to the same.
Speaker 2: Music as us. They're supposed to.
Speaker 3: Their era has no classic records.
Speaker 2: No, they got drill. They got a few drill records as classic records.
Speaker 1: It wasn't really a drill environment.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was definitely some people in there that would drill you, and they didn't pat anyone down. So I'm glad they that Wila kept it like fun and light, more r and b Yes, sexy drill night, but it was a good time. I was just disappointed that I didn't get like the young kid experience of their music. I mean I even tried to listen to Babies album on the way there to get in the mind state, which we'll get to.
Speaker 4: Am.
Speaker 2: I allowed to go to the Founders Day party of course, Yeah, okay, I thought it was I mean, you'd have to pay, I have to pay to get in. Yeah okay.
Speaker 3: So also it was like, this is gonna sound a little elitist, but it was nice to go to a party like in the hood. Bottles were like one hundred and twenty five dollars. I was like, oh, let's go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah you see out?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, ran out?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Yeah, I'll get the next three. It's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that was great, but it was cool. I think bottle girls of the younger age are a little bit more aggressive than when I.
Speaker 2: Know younger girls are more aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really forward. Yeah, and they don't really take no for an answer.
Speaker 2: Now, they let you know they need to they need a bill paid immediately. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if it was just weird coincidence. The only other white person in there ended up being my father's closest childhood friend's daughter.
Speaker 1: Very odd.
Speaker 3: That's not weird deal. It was weird as fuck to me. How does she look like her dad? Never she's pretty, but she was. She's red hair and white.
Speaker 2: You think that's like my Yeah, that's definitely off your menu.
Speaker 3: Everyone thought that was like actually my sister. And I was like, funny, you ass like we're technically like some relationship.
Speaker 2: We're cousins.
Speaker 3: Like I called her dad uncle my whole life. I think I met her once. She said she had been to my house before. I was like, wow, this is very odd of the only two white people that are here. Yeah, I thought it was, you know, one of those moments you know you're in the right place.
Speaker 2: Happy day.
Speaker 1: Collecting red heads like collecting red heads. Black were like pokemon, Yeah, they like them. I'm black, white, they like redheads, a lot of redheads.
Speaker 2: J Just why are you saying they like you're not a black.
Speaker 1: Woman, because I don't collect red heads, but.
Speaker 2: You said black.
Speaker 3: Where would you keep them if you did, like in your basement or on a podcast set?
Speaker 1: We don't really need.
Speaker 2: Much light, so yeah, ye, Like and now I think about y'all, like Grimlins can you after midnight? Can't get wet?
Speaker 3: And where did you after midnight? On Saturday?
Speaker 2: Redheads are like Grimlins.
Speaker 3: Man definitely definitely ran into uh some ghosts of pussy pass but like college, Like how she look better?
Speaker 2: I love that. I love when they look better. And when you crush them and break their heart and they come back stronger. She's like, oh you little vulture on you?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 1: Uh fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Love the little vulture. I love when you crush them and they come back and they glowed up, Like see think you welcome. That's what you gotta say, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: She was cool and it was a cool interaction.
Speaker 3: I got the vibe, which was fine because I wasn't trying anything that she was in a full blown relation. I can just tell by body language and it just but it reminded me of just like the dummy missions I used to do. She lived in Philly and I would drive it like if this sounds so so bad, I'm a completely different person, Like if I didn't get any pussy at Rutgers for a weekend, I was driving it three am down Route one to Philly and get there at like four point thirty five in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's when it's some good good though you're only doing this fire. Yeah that fire had you paying some toes for sure. Yeah. Absolutely. Now we ain't got no choice done. And again you told no matter what in New.
Speaker 3: York, I'm a reformed person. I'm not proud of any of this. I don't think any young men should strive to do this. It just leads to a life of emptiness. It was my first time I had gotten into a line sister love triangle. I had fucked her line's sister before, and then I mean she was throwing it.
Speaker 1: So what was a young nineteen year old supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Fall on line? Yeah, she's supposed to do.
Speaker 3: And it ended up in the same apartment once, and yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was messy.
Speaker 3: I hope they've recovered because I'm not worth a lifetime job in love here.
Speaker 2: When when you your stories of driving the Philly that's rookie shit. I just drove all away to Montreal.
Speaker 1: With no passport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good. When they know me at the border, let me do here, man, turn it right around. I'm here for twenty four hours and I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: It's nasty though, at three am to drive to Philly for some puzzy and then he's like ten am, that's what time we left to go to my It was a phone. At least I could stay horny for an hour on that drive. You had like nine hours to be like, yo, I could just go.
Speaker 2: Beat off six and a half.
Speaker 1: It's not that six and a half is crazy.
Speaker 3: Six times three went there and back.
Speaker 1: Well, then went back up. Yeah, yeah, six and a half is crazy. Ma.
Speaker 2: When you young, though, baby did you ain't really got ship to do on a random like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How young were you?
Speaker 2: Mom? Probably like twenty three maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought that was like a couple of years ago, like ten years. I thought it was like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I was was my young twenties. That's when I was just doing stupid shit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Him doing that now and not flying would be alarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah about say now, like come on, put me on the flight hour and a half.
Speaker 1: I think the farthest I went from Brooklyn to the Bronx. That's so that's a lot public transportation.
Speaker 2: Though, Baby, I do that on a Tuesday, Like what baby talk went from Brooklyn to the Bronx what that's a regular trip. Maybe you don't even.
Speaker 1: I feel like Queens a Jersey is a long distance relationship. Yeah for sure for a couple.
Speaker 3: Of trains and if you don't have like Long Island Railroad money, Now that's that's a trip. Yeah, taking the A to the path, like you have to have some fire.
Speaker 2: What about going up to like Connecticut and like I've done that Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Connecticut is not that far though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's it's still like two hours. It's like a two hours drive.
Speaker 1: You've put on some goodie. You put on a good playlist. Oh you di't get you warmed up? Blood the whole way. Oh not the fun flirt the whole way.
Speaker 2: Start start letting him know which exit you passing, Like yo, I just passed seventy six. You'll say, I come my hour in ten and I'll be there. Like what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Cooked?
Speaker 2: I think, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, your off The ubers were looking at like this corning.
Speaker 1: Kid out of my path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you can share the low share and a low so she know exactly what into getting the shower?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, you know, what's the longest you've ever put a girl in an Uber to your house.
Speaker 2: The longest probably from Philly.
Speaker 1: I think Philly is the longest time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is surprisingly not as expensive as you do.
Speaker 2: It's not, it's not.
Speaker 1: That was actually a.
Speaker 3: Bad thing to find out, because then I was like, all right, well the Philly Ross they could be up here in an hour.
Speaker 1: It's just like three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: And it was. It was gangster because the uber driver he had family in New York. So I just kicked it with him, like, Yo, you mean tomorrow she gonna leave the same time take her back. I won't. I won't. I won't close the app. I just saying straight up cash because whatever it say on the app, the drivers don't get that.
Speaker 1: They only get like sixty percent of app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see you know what I'm saying. So I was like, yo, he was like, no problem. He went to his cousin house, gave me his number, He stayed in New York for the day. Next day, picked the right up, took it right back to Philly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our friend Brittany is the queen of that. If we get an suv, Sh'll talk to the driver and be like, what you need.
Speaker 1: To make tonight?
Speaker 3: We're going to four spots and then she'll just we'll have a private drive that's four cheaper than what it would have been. Absolutely, that's the way I bounce around, a different way to do it. That's the way to do it. Do you guys do anything over the weekend celebrate Founder's Day?
Speaker 1: I know everyone was really excited.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't sell it.
Speaker 1: Fourteen years of achievement.
Speaker 2: I didn't celebrate Founder's Day. But I found like four hundred dollars in one of my jackets. Oh shit, I guess it is Founders Day for me. I was going through some coats and stuff getting rid of winning one of my pockets. It was four four hundred dollars bills. I was like, oh for twenty dollars, I found four hundred in the coat were.
Speaker 1: My sweatshirt that you told me he was gonna give me. No of this out the dry cleaner.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't pick it up. There it's in the cleaners. I got you.
Speaker 1: You just wore it. It ain't in the stop lyon.
Speaker 2: He's put it in the cleaners after I wore it. You wanted it to smell like me. Baby. They didn't want to get you in no trouble out him. You know what I mean, my cologne all over I'm just saying, my cologne is all over it. My deodorant is in the arms and all of that, Like I ain't.
Speaker 1: Nobody to smell it, my love, nobody to smell it, all right?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I've given Dameris sweatpants before, like great sweatpants that she wears often. Would you feel away as yeah, Babyd's man, Yes, I never thought about that until just now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and another nigga sweats like his balls and all that was in there and that.
Speaker 3: No, I think you took the tags off it. I don't think I ever wore but they wore mine.
Speaker 1: No you No, you wore both of those. Okay, you didn't wear them often, but you I got a bunch of half my closet is rory. But you do know I wear draws. I wasn't free like my balls weren't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that those could have been the end of the house joints that you throw on to when you get off the bed.
Speaker 3: You know, I never get it.
Speaker 1: Now, I gotta pary your backs and your John Elliott basketball shorts that I'm pretty sure that you didn't wear draws with which ones they're like camo green. Don't say you want them for those? No, they're good at that. They're good at that. Crazy.
Speaker 3: They look like the redneck joints, right Yeah, Like if I wear them, it's crazy, but if you wear them, it's fashionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those around your widows, around your your boos, like stuff that you get from gods.
Speaker 1: I've definitely had dudes SAYO, these ain't mine. I'm like, not dudes, my, he like these ain't mind. I'm just like they're Rory's and he like he knows. I used to basically, damn there live at Rory's house. So I had a bunch of Rory ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an understanding guy. He's just kind of understanding. Yeah, that's my understanding ship. Right there?
Speaker 1: Does that working?
Speaker 2: I'm crashing out in reverse? No, what if?
Speaker 1: What if? What if?
Speaker 3: To marry will be like a big teeth like one of her sleep First of.
Speaker 2: All, if you if you can fit one of the marriage's big teas. Girls have really big t shirts that they sleep and they got another guy guy.
Speaker 1: I tried to give a guy a Giants like practice shirt, Like it was like a Giants practice like long sleep shirt you gave a guy I tried to give him my It was I had a Giant's practice shirt and I tried to give it to him to you don't.
Speaker 2: Play for the Giants. Nah, you want to, you can't go further, or you're just gonna be directed.
Speaker 1: My cousin places for the Giant.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, that's different. That's your cousin play from That's different.
Speaker 3: All right, because black people, he was cousin so loosely. I'd have to see her twenty three and me, is that your real cousin?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 3: He got a point, white boy, you got a point, grandmother.
Speaker 2: First, I need to see the cook out something like. We ain't just saying that's cousins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, half cousin. I know how that can get. So I would need to really see the paperwork on that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Do you think Joy Taylor ever showed up with one of skips like blazers on please blazers?
Speaker 2: Where was she? Where would she be showing up to.
Speaker 3: Skipped with skiffs? Fucking Jordan One's on.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, it was a nasty weekend.
Speaker 2: I was on the timeline this week and going crazy on Joy man. Yo.
Speaker 3: Every single time I think I'm extremely manly and don't care about gossip, something like this breaks. And then I turned into a little schoolgirl and sit Indian style on my couch and giggle about all the and I call it team.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I tried. I tried to ignore it. I did.
Speaker 1: That's was too much fun.
Speaker 2: I tried to ignore it. But y'all are getting too good with the memes. Y'all are getting too good with the photoshop. The AI It was very entertaining.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure most people listening to this have heard about it, but we will give some backstory. Can we get the actual woman's name that filed the suit? Yeah, I'll just say miss Faraji, so I don't screw up her first name. I don't want to be disrespectful. She filed a lawsuit against Fox Sports basically for sexual harassment against Skip Bayless. But there was also a lot more gossip in Tea that was involved in this entire lawsuit. So Joy Taylor, who we know, was I get mediator you would call one of the hosts on FS one. She became close friends with Miss Faraji. She had just moved from Miami to LA to try to get more time on Fox Sports. Miss Fragi was one of the hairdressers I believe right.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was Joy's personal hair So Joy.
Speaker 3: Taylor was married, her husband stayed Miami. She was, you know, just trying to find her community, her tribe. So her and missus Farragi got really cool, started to go out for drinks, you know, just became work friends.
Speaker 1: Then Joyce starts to.
Speaker 3: Bring like, you know, just some older guy around that was always paying for the drinks, but that why not always need that guy we all know, get the dirty martiniz or whatever they said, and they were very specific of what he was ordering. He would come around and you know sometimes you get that body language shit of like, oh, they're definitely fucking like, y'all are giggling too much with each other, knees are too close. The more we drink, the closer y'all getting. Y'all leave together. This is weird, but wasn't judging her. She's married, but cool whatever, that's her life now. Miss Faraji like a year later, is in the office and runs into this gentleman in the elevator and was like, yo, you know that old guy that always buys us Margarita's I just seen him and she was like chill. That is the head of content at Fox Sports. Now in the midst of this, both Joy and What's Dixon Charles Dixon, head of content. Both people are married here, so I guess everyone has something to lose. I guess that's a good affair. I'm not here to judge. He suggests to Skip when they start the Skip in Shannon Sharp show that she should be the moderator. She has no real experience whatsoever. She's a bartender and did a few clips on FS one since they were fucking.
Speaker 1: He did what most people that love.
Speaker 3: Mad men do, just give the chick that you're fucking the biggest role for the new show with no real.
Speaker 2: You know what that means.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Joy was in there turning him out.
Speaker 3: So I'm actually not quite sure why this is even specifically in this lawsuit because it kind of has nothing. It's wrong, but it has nothing to do with the sexual harassment. Skip is the real nasty accuser here, and again this is all alleged. Skip was trying to sleep with the hair addresser. He walked up to her, grabbed her ass one time.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: Skip was handsy, Joy, Taylor said, yo, just let that shit go. And I believe mister Dixon grabbed her ass. But Skip had offered her what was it? One point five million to.
Speaker 2: Fuck stop right there, Skip Bayless? What came Skip camera two? Skip? Ain't no pussy worth one point five million dollars. Let's just be come on, like what do I get it? You got it, you got it to give, but one point five million.
Speaker 1: Listen, see that's what's wrong.
Speaker 2: You have. The inflation on pussy is out of control.
Speaker 3: If I'm making eight million, which is incredible, one point five million is still a lot of fucking Oh absolutely for some pussy. Yeah, like come on, Skip and again, very attractive woman, go ahead and mercery.
Speaker 1: So I do want to clarify because you know, defend all women. You're not gonna we're not gonna play with Joy like oh, Joy had no she had no experience or nothing like that. She went to Barry University in Miami. She was an intern and she produced for a bunch of Miami radio giants before land in the position as co hosts of one oh four point three FM seven nineties, The Ticket, Zaslow and Enjoy Show. She worked as a host of Thursday Night Live and Fantasy Football Today on CBS Sports before she even moved to LA for FS one. So let's not just say that she had no experience.
Speaker 3: I will reword it to make you and the feminist feel better. They were suggesting that, yes, of course, she moved from Miami to LA to work in sports before she had even met that guy, was qualified to at least have a position with in sports media, and was working radio and also being a bartender.
Speaker 1: I respect the hustle, and she grew.
Speaker 2: Up running a game of her brother's a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying she was just some random chick off the street, but everyone, including Skip Bayless, was suggesting that she didn't have the experience for that exact role yet, not that she didn't have any, but she wasn't the one that should have stepped in, especially that Skip and Shannon was like one of the.
Speaker 2: Biggest people at the network that probably were due up for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and suggested in this paperwork that Charles Dixon had.
Speaker 1: Asked, Skip, can you do this favor for me to put her on?
Speaker 3: So that's where people were like, all right, she's not There's a million other people we could have hired in this position. This is a little funny, but let's not act like that hasn't happened a million times within.
Speaker 1: Every industry, not just entertainment. Also doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous, So yeah, for sure. And I never minded her on the show. But you could tell, did you guys watch that show game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 3: You could tell Skip didn't like that girl up there. He always kind of gave her a little look in an attitude more than he ever had with Molly or anyone else. Like, you could tell Skip did not want that girl there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I thought Skip was gay.
Speaker 3: So that's the money that you say that when all this came out, before I read anything, the first thought I had was is someone exposing Skip baylist for being gay? That was the first thing I thought. I was like, Oh, finally he can live his truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always thought Skip was gay, like.
Speaker 3: Gay or and I'm not saying gay people are creeps, but he was either gay or a creep. Yeah, separate, but he when selfies with and oh man, you're a hero.
Speaker 2: That's freedom. That's that's called me a free.
Speaker 3: So Skip allegedly he claims that Joy Taylor Went was even trying to hit on him in the beginning, and he turned it down. He was trying to offer the hairdresser one point five million a fuck and then came on to her.
Speaker 2: But why skips? Why he why? What's the one point five How does he land on that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I talk to his accountant. What's the most I could spend this month on a big.
Speaker 1: Top?
Speaker 3: Yo, you have any big purchases I should know about at the top of the month, so I could balance out your check book one point actually trying to purchase some pussy for one point five one?
Speaker 1: And how do you write them?
Speaker 3: First of all, this is how poor I am in relations to this entire thing. How do you send a woman one point five million dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, it's installments. You send a wire out, but at some point like and you got to make sure you do at the top of the year, so you know, file taxes on that, she get the whole year to kind of.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of business managers and accountants are used to having discretion and not asking about certain things because they know more about you than than your own partner of your purchases, Like they know in that pro biller dot com comes up, they know what Tom it is with that.
Speaker 1: They see what you've cash apped.
Speaker 3: They know a lot and don't ask questions when they don't need to go their job.
Speaker 1: They're just there to make sure you pay your taxes.
Speaker 3: If I put one point five million in installments to a girl, Lloyon's asking me, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, but you have to and you need to see less money. I know.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying I wouldn't even know how to send that type of money to a girl, like even setting my mom money is an one hundred dollars in installments.
Speaker 2: Box out here worth one point five million dollars. I don't care what you though.
Speaker 3: Well, well, at that point you have to like hire her, right, you can't just off the whim. He did take that tax for FS one, but that's not coming out of SKIPS. FS one was paying her. Skip wasn't paying her.
Speaker 2: It probably worked it out in his contract.
Speaker 3: She was the hairdresser. I was not coming from Skips LLC. She was working on every other show she had been since twenty twelve before Skip was even there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like his hairdressing. Now Skip's head looks great, right, I guess so, Yeah, and now we know why.
Speaker 3: He came on to her and she was like, first of all, Skip, you have a wife. And Skip's reply to that is, aren't you Muslim? Your dad probably has three or four wives. And then she did what I guess was the best move in that awkward situation, because I'm sure that was very uncomfortable for her. She pulled the yell my dad's dead card and really really made the mood weird in the dressing room. Mmmm, Like, have you ever he did someone up about like, you know, oh, when you were a kid, mother joke or whatever. And then they hit you with the big joker, my mom's dead. You're like, all right, well you don't know. I'm leaving the lunch from now.
Speaker 2: So So where does Joy Taylor fall in all of this? So, because it was alleged that she was saying that she was going to scream sexual harassment or sexual.
Speaker 1: So one of the things named in the lawsuit is, well, the girl is suing Joy as well, because she's basically saying after her friendship with Taylor with Joy ended, she started losing work. Joy said that she wanted a black stylist, like she requested a black stylist, and they slowly started like taking her eyes and work and then they fired her.
Speaker 2: So now so now she's ringing the law.
Speaker 1: Yes, but one of the things she said that Joy said when it came, she says she when she was friends with Joy, she warned and her, Hey, mister Dixon, the head of Rory said, is the head of content for FS one. He has a lot of power. You should be careful with sleeping with him. And allegedly Joy said, well, I have power too, because if he tries to fire me, I'm just gonna say that he forced himself.
Speaker 2: I mean this, which is a girl. Yes see, that's the part. And you know, we want to be respectful to people that really are in workplaces. And you know, sexual harassment is real and things like sexual assault is real. We understand that. But I have a problem with if you're there and you're experiencing these things and it's a problem, but because you're getting paid, you still deal with it and you don't say nothing. I feel like when you leave, if you get fired, you shouldn't be able to say nothing either.
Speaker 1: But now, why do you feel that?
Speaker 3: Because you crazy?
Speaker 2: So you're sitting here, so the money makes it you can you can deal with it because you get in a.
Speaker 1: Check people have built.
Speaker 2: Wrong is wrong, but again right is right. Wrong as wrong. If you're being sexually harassed at the workplace, I don't care what they're paying you. If you feel like you're not you don't want to deal with that, Okay, then say something wh you did. Don't wait till now they're not paying you anymore and you don't work here to now be like, oh, well, you know I was sexually harassed while I was it, Okay, So why you didn't say something while you.
Speaker 3: She had said when she was still friends with Joey Taylor uh ms frosh, she said, Yo, he grabbed my ass, and Joy was like, you should just forget about it and move on. A lot of women are put in that position that one they won't be believed, and now you have a stain where you can't even get hired anywhere else because you went to the HR to talk about sexual assault and they'll bury it. Like, had she not said anything, we would not know anything about.
Speaker 2: This, Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's saying something when you leave when you're when you're fired, does what Well, it's just a lawsuit. So she's trying to get money like out of it.
Speaker 2: So why she couldn't try to get money while she was there. She could have quit while she was there, she was sexually harassed while she was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but quit and pay her bills with what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just not see that's I'm just right as right wrong as if somebody grabbed your ass in the workplace right then and there, that should be a problem and somebody.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, some women are in the mind state that this is just how it goes everywhere, like this is just something I have to deal with, which is so fucked up that women would even have to have that mentality that this is going to happen anywhere. It doesn't mean anything, Like I just have to keep my head down and keep working because the moment you say something, where are you going to get hired again? You're the hairdresser that cries sexual harassment, nobody's hiring you.
Speaker 2: No, Listen at.
Speaker 3: This point, Now, not only do I have to deal with that, but I was still working. Now you're trying to phase me out while sexually harassing me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now I'm fucking sing say something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I understand it's tough, and certain work environments is it's a lot on women. I get that, but it's also a thing of if you're being sexually harassed, like no money should come before that. That's just my thoughts on that. How much money is how much money you're making if you're being sexually harassed. The money means nothing.
Speaker 1: You keep saying the money means nothing. Money means something. If somebody's grabbing at the workplace, if you have to, you know what people deal with to be able to feed their fanly. Yeah, I do, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Every day. I walk past him and I talk to some of them. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit is right.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? You're gonna you're gonna just let your ask get grab because you get in a check, Go be a fucking stripper. If that's the.
Speaker 1: Case, that's all right. If you're going to do with right. Look at the two people.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna do people that.
Speaker 3: Have were sexually harassing her allegedly was Skip Baylists. We know how powerful Skip is in that world, and then the head of content of Fox Sports. Those are two of the more powerful people in her entire work world. Yeah, she doesn't think that she could just run and be like yo, Skip said, I should suck him because I'm Muslim, and it's okay because he's married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not gonna do that. It's two most powerful people in her world, so by far.
Speaker 2: So wait till I get fired and do it. Yeah, makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: You're also not a woman to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a man though, but it makes no sense to me just to because I'm getting a check, I'll deal with it. But then I'm not getting a check. Oh that was wrong. It's wrong.
Speaker 1: Whether you get in to check it out, it was wrong. But there's a certain I can't do anything like you know. Actually we've explained it. If you don't get it, you don't get it. Don't make sense to you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. It doesn't. I'm glad you said that it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Not that we really care what Jason Whitlock really ever has to say, But but he did bring.
Speaker 2: Up dude, he makes points sometimes.
Speaker 3: Don't do that all right, Well, let's define sometimes. But he was suggesting that Shannon Sharp was behind this entire thing, not to say that.
Speaker 2: How they put Shannon in this, how they rose Shannon this is This.
Speaker 3: Is Jason's point of view. He's not suggesting that woman is lying at all. He's just suggesting that Shannon Sharp, that we know has a grudge with Skip. It was a bad fallout with that weird fallout with FS one that.
Speaker 1: Was the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That this is Shannon's way of getting his get back at everybody had an issue with the head, the head of content Skip. Everyone named in this lawsuit does have some issue with Shannon Sharp. Now, I do not believe that Shannon Sharp and this woman, like you know, got together to try to take everyone down, but it is an interesting theory that he brings up. This is Shannon's way of doing that.
Speaker 2: So he thinks that Shannon is the one that's blowing the whistle on this whole thing.
Speaker 3: That Shannon Sharp and this woman because she says good things about Shannon in the paperwork, like he was fine and do anything which Shannon Sharp outside of him fake fucking on Instagram and all that. Again, we don't know these people, but Shannon doesn't really come off as a creep to me. I think Shannon being pretty honest about his personal life and not being in relationships.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's in the workplace.
Speaker 3: I think he has plenty of pussy outside the workplace and is not trying to fuck the hairdresser.
Speaker 1: Also, he doesn't have hair.
Speaker 3: Probably didn't see her who doesn't have a hair.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a little bit there.
Speaker 2: Shannon has hair.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? I think a barber comes to him and shapes it.
Speaker 2: Let me out, you don't call it a hairdresser, but Shannon Sharp ain't bald us.
Speaker 3: Here, not for a hairdresser.
Speaker 2: Though she could brush it. She can brush, brush, spray machine on it, you know, get him, get him blowing.
Speaker 3: For the spoken a black and mile you where do we think this goes? Does this cripple f S one? Like this is a huge deal? In my opinion, it is a huge deal. I don't know if it cripples f S one.
Speaker 2: It would be interesting to see what ends up happening with with Joy at the network, what ends up happening with Skip. I could see Skip retiring. He's at that age anyway, I mean I could. I don't think Skip was planned on being on television many more years after this current contract is up, So I could see Skip stepping away from it all kind of like you know what, Like I'm done, But yeah, we'll have to see again. This is just accusations, right, for allegation.
Speaker 1: There's not We haven't seen any real proof other than a couple of text messages from Skip right, No real I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, Skip is probably guilt because he's married, right, Skip Bayle's married. I don't know, I think he is, right, Yeah, he's married, right, So that's probably beard in So probably just you know, he's going to go through some ship at home if those text messages come out, and you know he's he's gonna have some questions from the wife and things like that. It'll it'll mess up his home for sure. But you know he didn't you know he little hands hey at work?
Speaker 3: No, well, you can't go up to a hairdresser and ask to fuck her and offer one point five million, and when she says you're married, you go with your Muslim all right, what's the worst that? What's what's whatever?
Speaker 1: You about to say?
Speaker 2: What's worst? What's worst asking somebody in the workplace, you know, like grabbing any ass or them turning down to one point five.
Speaker 1: Both are awful.
Speaker 2: Turn it down at one point five is crazy? All right?
Speaker 3: See Nope, but this goes back to your moral shit of when we argue if you put a dollar amount to what you will do. At this point, we're just negotiating because we know you'll do it what you think everyone would for one point five million, because she didn't if he said two point five.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's why. But that's why saying it's crazy, how many women would not fuck if you like, I'm gonna give you one point five million? How many women?
Speaker 1: I don't know, plenty of women when you're putting a skip baitless. It ain't like you're saying.
Speaker 2: Of women ain't turning down one point You just sat here and.
Speaker 1: Said, like you got to turn down one point five, you'll be putting that ship on women a lot. When we had that same conversation where you try to convince me that I would fuck Lebron because he would pay me. Not everybody values the same thing that.
Speaker 2: A lot of women ain't turning down one point five A lot of women.
Speaker 1: A lot of women won't, but a lot of women will. Let's not even make it.
Speaker 3: It'sn't even making a gender thing.
Speaker 2: I just told me she kept the job because she had she had bills to pay. She said, hell, how much you think she's making a year being a hairstyars?
Speaker 3: She probably does well for herself.
Speaker 1: She's been how much do you think she's making a year being a job? Keeping a job while you're being sexually harassed to pay your bills versus fucking for one point five? Are too completely different?
Speaker 2: Yes they are. So I'm saying you think that a woman that is saying I want to keep my job so I'm gonna be quiet about being harassed at work. It is you think that her turning down one point five is not crazy, that's crazy for women to time. I'm not saying she's wrong. I'm just saying that's shocking. Like damn, she told skip nahd Like, I'm cool on the one point five. That's a lot of fucking money for it just to be fucking some old white dude. Okay, let's nag like that's not that's crazy. It is. It is one point five. It ain't like I'm sending a wire in the morning. Oh no, I send it right now.
Speaker 1: But if that's the case, she would just go be an escort if she wanted to fuck for that amount of money. That obviously that's not the what she went into. Obviously she likes her job. I get that part.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I don't know many women that would say to one point five just to fuck one night. There's not a lot of women turning that down. Let's just keep it really twenty twenty five. Man, A lot of women is not turning down one point five.
Speaker 1: Minut saying that.
Speaker 3: But clearly there are some because she turned it down.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm not saying all women is taking it. I'm saying that's just if a woe be like you, how much you offer one point five? Best believe her homegirl started another group chat like I don't know, I'm it took that it's another group chat on her phone that she's not in with her girls just having that conversation like one point five.
Speaker 1: Not everybody willing to sell they soul for money, mom, everybody got a price. All right.
Speaker 3: Let's say you are the stylist on the view. You're dressing all all those old.
Speaker 2: Rock gods down. It will be coming my room.
Speaker 3: Joy Bayhart got one point five on it. Are you fucking her missionary? Face to face?
Speaker 2: How does Joy Bayhart look? How much you off from me one point five't ever matter how she looks, I'm knocking her head off.
Speaker 1: I'll be on it. I'm fucking Joy Bahart for one for.
Speaker 2: One point five, Joy getting knocked down. I'm putting Joy through the you might fuck for cheaper one point five. If Joy put the one point five on the table, she getting fucked on top of the.
Speaker 3: One point I love that Joy Bahart is the female Skip baitless in this situation, Poor Joy.
Speaker 2: One point five? What I can never go uptown if I turn that one point five? Niggas you did what?
Speaker 1: You didn't take that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: One five?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: You're married, man, listen, we can go on a vacation after that. Barbara Walters, Barbara getting knocked down?
Speaker 3: If you're married, though, and you don't have one point five million dollars, and then you fucked Joy Behart and get that one point five? What are you telling your wife of where this lick you just came up from?
Speaker 2: Y'all got hot in a Gamblets spot. Nigga, I had the hot hand you had all yeah, I had to hot hand in the gambless spot. We out.
Speaker 3: I think Skip will end up being fine. And pardon me for just being such a liberal. Cut here the massagy that Joy Taylor. If this is all true, she's fucked up. But either way, let's say it's not true. She's still fucked Joy, She's never coming back. There was also that she was fucking Emmanual to another co host. Like these accusations, there's no way that woman is gonna get back on TV and a company feel okay about it just with these allegations. So you think of the amount of people she was fucking, which is which I think. Had this conversation off Skip, I think it'll be just fine.
Speaker 2: We had this conversation off Mike, and y'all was saying that, well, she can't get fired because it's just accusations. Do we think that they will force her to step down? Yeah, as long as you're keeping the toll on that, I do think she st'll force her to step I completely think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm curious if the head of content even makes a statement. Also, if you're Joy Taylor's husband, what are you doing in this situation? Are you making a statement?
Speaker 1: Oh? Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Joey Taylor's married.
Speaker 3: That's what was so crazy about this entire thing. She moved from Miami, her husband stayed in Miami. She went to La just following her dream. So she started allegedly fucking the head of content while her husband was still.
Speaker 1: In Miami because she was lonely. They were married for a year.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's okay, Okay, but Charles Dixon was also married. Mmm, so it was a safer affair because everyone had something to fucking lose. But the hairdresser said that there was times when Joy and her husband and Charlie Dixon and his wife would go out together, like at work functions and shit like, and she would just watch from a distan like goddamn.
Speaker 2: But but you and I have been around a week, know enough people to know none of this is out of like this is the norm.
Speaker 3: Completely agree with you, But she's on air talent. This changes everything, Like, yes, this is some office politics, which I've always found very fucking weird. There's so many women and men in the world. Why do you need to fuck someone at work? Insane to me? And I mean, I guess I get Joy's perspective of it, of fucking her way to a great gig, like I falter her because she was married, not because she did it that way. If if somebody sees an opportunity to fuck their way to the top, I have had it. You might of fucking judge, people have done sicker shit than fuck their way to the top. So whatever, it's better than your way to your reputation, which I also get well. To be honest, at the end of the day, you can really only fuck your way to the bottom when it comes down to it. Because with all this coming out, I think she's on her way to the bottom. This isn't gonna keep her anywhere. Who's skip Bayless's friends?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't have them on face because.
Speaker 2: One point five one point five if I'm if if if it come out tomorrow that Rory said the girl a text message saying, YO, for the one point five, you're gonna give me some adds.
Speaker 1: I don't have one point.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if it came out, I'm gonna feel away. I'm gonna feel like I failed Roy's friend because I don't be like, do you know how much for one point five we could go to d R. You will no disrespect to the hairdressers, Miss Misfaraji. She's I think she's an attractive woman, very pretty. But if we go to d R, we gonna see thirty of them before we even get to the resort. What can they do it one point five in d R, you can fuck the entire island.
Speaker 3: But I think I think that goes back to the power ship in the office, like of course, I think Skip could go find let's not even say an escort. I think Skip could find a woman that looks like that that would just want to fuck him because he has money. That's not rare. I think he did it because it was an office thing like that. He got off on doing that to an employee.
Speaker 1: She kept turning him down. She also kept turning him down. I don't believe her. Sorry, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe. I don't be offered a one point five. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: That Muslim comment that was way too like the Skip.
Speaker 2: Got that off. Skip said that now, Adam, I'm rolling. I think he said that, But I don't think Skip Bayle was off with her one point five million dollars FU. Yeah, I'm not rolling with that in the game.
Speaker 3: Too, jokingly say that like I'll pay one point because he kept going at her and she kept turning it down, point being like, yo, I you one point five.
Speaker 2: So every day he was just saying that he was walking in the head styles room like yo, one point three and she was like not, So it was like they were been in all right. I mean, well, if she was bidding, he ain't get to the two yet, she probably would have folded at the two.
Speaker 3: I just unless you're podcasting and it's a consensual conversation, I don't understand why you're talking about sex with your coworks.
Speaker 2: I mean, coworkers talk about sex, not us having sex together, but they talk about sex.
Speaker 3: Though Skip is a boss in that area, like he should be talking about sex to anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I get that. I'm just saying co workers. Come on, bro, we've had jobs. You talk to your co workers about sex. Maybe not about y'all having sex. You shouldn't do that, of course, but we talk about having like sex. That's just a natural thing that people that are working together with you also shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't really do that, especially if you're a male co worker. You shouldn't be saying that around your female co worker. You shouldn't talking about sex run your female co worker just to be just to play it safe, just don't do it. People listening, just don't do it, because they can't make somebody.
Speaker 2: Every job I've had, we've talked about sex. That's just I'm just I'm just going on for again my my experience. Every job I've had, everybody had talked about sex. Not again, not with each other, but sex came up in the workplace like we not come on, we being naive here? What job with job? When I was working at the hospital, absolutely, the.
Speaker 1: Hospitals are known for being like messy, like.
Speaker 2: Not working at a bar. You think that, you think bartenders don't talk to each other.
Speaker 1: By mself as a bartender, I actually have never talked to any of my male coworkers about sexual things ever, and I bartended for a long time. Never That's why I just you just don't. I don't know. I just felt like what you just men? Just to be safe? Everything is different and you play everything by ear, but just don't talk to your female co workers.
Speaker 2: Oh no, in twenty twenty five even you can't even talk to your female co workers if you're a man, I don't even say good morning. Maybe I said, wanting to you know, you do not walk right past the mic has to be hot, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna hear everything I say that, baby, did y'all hear it? Niggas ain't gonna have me in no lawsuit. No, I don't say nothing. I'll walk right past man.
Speaker 3: When I was working at uh Havas, like we would do shoots in Airbnb's, like were runn airbnbs and soho to do like a week of shooting, and a lot of times.
Speaker 1: We would stay there.
Speaker 3: There'd be a bunch of beds, like if we have to shoot at seven am, we're rapping at fucking midnight, Like a lot of us would just stay. And two coworkers started fucking and they put me in a fucking small ass conference room no windows, and started asking me about what they were doing at Airbnb. I was like, I was asleep and it must have not been good sex because I didn't hear shit. And that was the god's honest truth. But apparently, I mean they were going at it. Maybe I'm just a deep sleeper, yeah, but they they thought I was lying and trying to protect them. I was like, does I have no idea? But everyone else snitched, so they bus got fired.
Speaker 2: You should have been sleepwalking.
Speaker 3: But it was kind of nasty because she they were in the same like role. It wasn't like a power dynamic, but she was like damn near twice his age. That's why I blew my fucking mind.
Speaker 2: So what was the issue if it was consensual.
Speaker 3: I just coworkers. We were in an airbnb paid by the company out of a production budget, like for a company like Havas being that corporate.
Speaker 1: Like you can't, nah, you can't.
Speaker 3: If they fucked at their house, like cool, that's you're basically fucking in the office. It's the same thing. But they might as well went to the bathroom at the office and fucked.
Speaker 1: But that's what they get for being cheap. Because y'all should have all been in your own hotel rooms.
Speaker 3: We were in like huge airbnbs where everyone had their own individual room and bathroom like it. It happened often. It was better than hotels for the most part. No one had to share a bathroom.
Speaker 1: You had your own room.
Speaker 3: And at that point I was pissed because you know, we always gave the women the best rooms because they're women. She was in old boys room. I could have taken her room.
Speaker 2: That's why you was mad. That's why I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: That's why you dropped it down.
Speaker 3: I thought I was he sent the emails I was getting fired because again I did not know what was going on, and everyone else that was there, I guess, was like only whispering amongst themselves. So when I got sat in that room, I thought I was getting fired, and they were like.
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 3: And I'm not gonna say their names, obviously were having They said intercourse, which I started laughing because I can't hold. Don't tell me having like a fifty five year old.
Speaker 1: Intercourse to me? Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Don't say intercourse to me, but either way, uh, you know, Joy, Missferaji, Skip, listen, man, you know y'all understand, get a little horney at the workplace and you know what you gotta Now you gotta stand behind that.
Speaker 3: Now before we do wrap up, does Shannon Sharp talk about this? Steven A talk about this?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? They can't wait we talking about it and we don't know these niggas. You think if I worked with somebody for years like that and this happened, Like, I'm not gonna say something.
Speaker 3: But I feel like both of them kind of have to come out and say they weren't aware. And I know, you know, Steve and and Skip were at a whole different network. Wasn't even f s one. You do have to say, I didn't know shit. Nah, you know Shannon if he's the same shit of me in that windowless room, bro, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Shannon gonna pull some yack, he gonna shit, he gonna talk some ship boy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you'll skip lead them loan skip.
Speaker 1: But then that puts you in a crazy position because what.
Speaker 2: If Shannon lost his job because the didn't want to give him on a dish one point five?
Speaker 1: That's that's why I skip, had it all right, man, Like y.
Speaker 2: Y'all lost sh it because y'all trying to skip trying to give this young lady one point five?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I feel for the spouses in this entire thing, cause that's gotta be man. I imagine that that group chat with with a Joy Taylor's husband, like with the homies, I wouldn't know what to say. She's not married? Oh yeah, Oh I didn't know they divorced. Keep up with Maybe he found out?
Speaker 2: Oh maybe No, she wasn't. She wasn't. In the f s one and twenty seventeen, was she she was?
Speaker 3: It's specifically said in the pay work she left her husband still married in Miami to go to LA to work.
Speaker 2: With f S one. Oh okay, maybe that's why.
Speaker 1: She was definitely cheating.
Speaker 3: If that is the case, I feel bad for all the women that are in sports because let's not act like that hasn't been a whole stigma forever that if a woman is working in sports, she's fucking everybody. And this just puts proof to it, and now every girl is going to have that.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes women women in whatever workspace end, they are fucking guys in the work sometimes.
Speaker 1: But there's also a bunch of women who bust. They asked to get to where they're at.
Speaker 2: All it's women that bust they ask to get their position in this woman that get they ass busted to get their position. This is nothing new, I promise you this is all. There's people in their seventies that can be like this was happening in the seventies, like what do we it's nothing new here?
Speaker 3: Butson needs to be fired if everything is true here, because now I have to question your decision making as a leader, like you're just putting women that you're fucking in the position rather than somebody that's qualified for it, because to me, that makes them men every woman is not just getting a job because some boss is fucking them. That's awful management. And I'm not saying that there aren't awful, disgusting men that do that, clearly, but not every boss is only giving position to women because they're fucking them, right, So it's that stigma is gonna be even more now.
Speaker 1: So I feel for him.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. Man. Everybody will be fine at the end of the day. They'll end up at another network, they won't.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope the truth comes out, and I really hope that if this isn't true, like, ain't nothing you can really do to bring joy career back. That's fucked up. If it isn't true, it's that's fucked up. Oh, she has a podcast, She'll be fine, because nobody with a podcast will be fine. Why podcasting is not fine?
Speaker 2: Yo, Yeah, she'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 3: If in the paperwork of her saying that if she got fired she would just scream rape pretty much is what she said.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I can if she already has that type of mind state. I can see her going on her podcast if this is true and angling it that she started fucking the head of content because she felt pressured she could spend this and become a quote unquote victim. In these times, it's very fucking easy become one and be like yo he, I felt like I had to do it and like I was embarrassed, and like she could find a way to spin this where she looks like she was a victim in this entireoy. Yeah, especially if she already has a mind state that she'll yo rape when she was having consensual sex. We already know the diabolical shit that she could come up with and make herself look like this is what women have to go through in the space the only way I could even get a job. I felt very pressured. If I felt like I said something, my whole career would be done. She could find a way to spend this that women will attach and be.
Speaker 1: Like, look, she's a victim. I could see it.
Speaker 3: And Fox Sports is not going to side with Charlie Dixon if that's the case.
Speaker 2: No, highly doubt that. But well, onto another set of balls. Leangelo balls viral records here transit another set of ball.
Speaker 1: Not I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Skips balls, Yeah, fs ones LeVar ball. They don't get made a star? Yeah, I get it, all right.
Speaker 2: So y'all was going crazy about this le Angelo Ball record last week.
Speaker 3: My twenty twenty five predictions are live on Patreon on right now, patreon dot com, Backslash, New.
Speaker 1: Royan Maul and I think so far on one for one you set a hit record? Is not this is that's a bona fide hit.
Speaker 2: What's bona fide?
Speaker 3: Because we got kids going to shoot up the charts.
Speaker 2: Man, this record ain't going nowhere, man, it's viral hit. It's it's a viral song.
Speaker 3: You don't think we're gonna gonna chart.
Speaker 2: No, Nelly won his style back, and Nelly been He's been going crazy asking for his style back all weekend. But I mean, I get it. I understand.
Speaker 3: I hear a lot of Chamelionaire in it.
Speaker 2: I see I can see that. Yeah, I see Chamelionaire. I can hear little Nelly uh a little boosy, Yeah, I can hear. I can hear a little bit of that. Yeah. It's got a little New Orleans bounced, New Orleans fled to a little Midwest flair. I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's a good record.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's a hype, and it's funny to say that you love this record. I don't think it's a bad record.
Speaker 2: I can say it's a bad record. I heard it once, but I probably won't listen to it again. I mean, it's cool for being li Angelo Ball. I get the you know, the fact that it's LiAngelo Ball basketball player made a really good song. Catchyes, viral on you know, on on social media right now. I get it. But you told about it's gonna be a hit.
Speaker 3: I think it will actually last. I think it'll be a record this year, like I think it will come on for the remainder of the year.
Speaker 1: I really do see. I don't I don't need as a TikTok dance.
Speaker 3: And that's coming, you know it is.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of something when I was listening. He might swerve and be in the corner. Who whoa whoa three million in three days?
Speaker 2: Yeah, viral. I get it. It's a good song. It's catchy. It's definitely catchy record. I'm seeing some DJs play with the different blends and you know, things like that. With the record. I get it. I understand what it's doing. But I don't know if we'll hear this record being played at the festival in June July.
Speaker 3: This is going off at Rolling Live for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, all I trust is God glocks some dollars too. Like he was speaking to me, he was not.
Speaker 2: I could promise you, lie, Angelo Wall was not speaking. Wasn't you were not going to promise you? He wasn't speaking to you.
Speaker 3: I mean I hear a three stacks pocket crazy on this beat?
Speaker 1: Who did this?
Speaker 2: Now we start putting it was was this?
Speaker 1: Did did Metro and conductor come together to make this?
Speaker 3: Like? This beat is crazy? I could hear the three stacks pocket on it. I think three stacks after the Flute album We Deserve a Verse, and I think he treats it like like walk it out. I saw people saying Boosy or Webby would be great on a remix. I think we get a remix.
Speaker 2: Out of this. I could see a remix happening. I mean, mate, listen, I felt the same way. Well, actually, no, I didn't know the Global record was a hit. What was her first record that we love fr e no no another one? Yeah, Glow no Nigga Free. I'm f r e fuck Nigga Free. That was her one that one I knew that was a hit, so I could kind of see maybe some remnants of that here. But I think the fact that it's a Langelo ball is what's gonna stop it from because it is a gift in the curse of Now. If this was some random guy that we never even heard of.
Speaker 1: We would never even be listening to this record.
Speaker 2: I do that it's different. It's different.
Speaker 3: He's definitely caught steam because it was langeol ball and it was like, oh, this is actually pretty fucking good.
Speaker 2: But then he debuted on somebody's stream. Yeah, so he debuted it on because of who he was.
Speaker 3: His brother was playing it on Instagram, like he's definitely had the ball roll up.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying. The fact that it was that, I think is what's making it this. But I think there's a ceiling in that, because you know, when you're a ballplayer, when you're an athlete, like it's not your mute when you try to jump into music, you have a ceiling.
Speaker 1: But I don't think he's been successful enough in ball for.
Speaker 2: I mean, he hasn't. He's not a he's not an NBA. But I mean the fact that he is a ball brother. I think that's gonna hinder it a little bit. Versus if this was like a why En from the Midwest that's really in the streets selling pills and busting glocks. Like if it was that type of ki, I could see that him getting a remix and then it really going crazy. Like but with leangel Be and li Angelo Ball, I think there's a cap on it.
Speaker 3: But this is the first time we've seen an athlete outside of a b of course, maybe put that shit on that tried to make a record that I feel like would lean into party and hits. Like Damian Lillard to me is the best rapper basketball player ever, but his albums are shit that like, I like, he's like really rapping on this shit. This is a hit, this is a song for the party. We've never seen athletes really try to do that before. Even when when Shaq was doing he was rapping. Some of those were hits, but he was rapping.
Speaker 2: Shaq got hits.
Speaker 3: Don't say something, Kobe, he was I mean tean rap. He wasn't really in pocket. Iverson was making fucking cop killing music that wasn't.
Speaker 1: Playing on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've only seen athletes try to be lyrical. This is the first time that we haven't, so I don't think it will hinder the way it has with other athletes. Like people are just viewing this as a good record now, and he got a lot of steam because good record.
Speaker 2: Is good record. He's viral with right now.
Speaker 3: Good record though, So I am one for one. I don't need flowers yet. I told you guys the two tone red and yellow roses. I like a lot, but whenever you guys want to put together, right, gotcha? So maybe a sunflower? No p and E's, but one for one already, p and E's baby, p and E's.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm taking your we know your pronunciation is like, are you sure?
Speaker 1: I'm positive it's my favorite flower, p and E's, p and ees, p and E's, yes, not pones.
Speaker 2: P and E's. How drangey is? How drangey is? Right?
Speaker 1: Is that you said high drange is?
Speaker 2: I think high drangers okay?
Speaker 1: And above forty hyre playing no rory.
Speaker 3: Technically I'm two for two or one point five for one point five.
Speaker 2: Don't see now you're trying to pallay it into the nikky thing you predicted. Cut it out.
Speaker 1: I mean we set it off. My cut it see it happening.
Speaker 2: All right, well you got time, it's only January, you got time.
Speaker 3: But crazy out the gate. I will it stays in. I will smoking you guys laughed at my lists on Patreon.
Speaker 1: I am out the gate.
Speaker 2: I will say. It's looking like, all right, old you might have some info that you might be inside trading right now, like, all right, man, you might have you might have heard about some things.
Speaker 3: Coming down to fight from the LeVar and yeah, you knew about some shit and Kenneth.
Speaker 2: Petty it's alright, though, it's all right, but you're looking you look at I though you look at you might make the bubble.
Speaker 3: And also what I need my flowers for? I got a Drake shout out. I got my own time stamp now.
Speaker 2: From Drake to fight Irish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please wait. You didn't think that was that was for me?
Speaker 2: No, not at one time did I ever think that was for you know?
Speaker 3: Over the weekend on Conductor's YouTube page A, I would't even call it a snippet. It was a video of Drake wrapping over a Conductor beat of something that he had just written. Who even named it Fighting Irish? By the way, because that was not on any like official thing. People just deemed it fighting Irish, which I thought was a hard title because we'll get to the reason why.
Speaker 2: But what a video was originally posted on his photographer's page. Yeah, I'm not sure if that he captioned it that or not.
Speaker 3: It wasn't and then it got to Conductor's page, and then everything obviously got taken down by Universal, which we'll also get to because I thought that was interesting in the middle of this entire back and forth that Drake has with the Universal, but it had the timeline in a fucking frenzy because this is the first time since Harp Part six that we really heard a response from Drake about everything that happened in the last six seven months. There was stuff in one hundred gigs that was here and there, certain things, but nothing that felt like an official response to what was going on. This entire thing feels like a shot at Lebron James. I think that's why people called it fighting Irish, because obviously Lebron used to play was it Saint Mary's where their mascot was the Irish? It comes out the gate.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's not just a lebron this.
Speaker 3: I think it's overall all the people that he was cool with that ended up buying a ticket to the Amazon show, and just everyone that he saw.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I guess, yeah, switch sides.
Speaker 3: But this put again the timeline back in a full fucking split where everybody was either absolutely hating it or thought it was the greatest thing. I just can we get to a place in twenty twenty five? Why are people hoping for bad music from artists like I'll never understand that logic. I understand we're in the era that everyone chose the team, and everyone that didn't even like hip hop before now has decided to take the Kendrick side, which is fine. He's an incredible artist. I'm glad more people are Kendrick fans. Why on earth? As a consumer, this shows me that you're just not a fan of music. Why on Earth would you want bad Drake music. Why on Earth would you want bad Kendrick music. Why would you want bad Sism music because she's with TD. I don't get this new stand people want bad music. People were so celebrating that they thought this Drake snippet or leak was bad to the point that they were they were searching chat GBT and did this whole theory of when Drake uses a shun at the end of every bar. People were just finding chat GBT versus like make a Drake verse with shun as the last syllable, and they were pretty funny.
Speaker 1: I can't lie.
Speaker 3: Like chat GBT did come up with some great like No nine am at chat gbt's they.
Speaker 1: Were fucking but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just found it odd that, of course I've already accepted this weird stand culture on both sides, but I thought, like when we got Drake to rap again that I'm not saying you have to like it, but the celebration and hope that Drake continues to put out music that they deem awful. And also the people that did once like an artist, but now that they've chose this other team, they just credit everything that they used to like about the artist.
Speaker 2: But that's not just what artists. That's in life though, Like that's just the thing that people do. Why, because that's what people have been waiting for. They've been waiting for a moment to say, oh, he's not as good or she's not as good as y'all thought she was, or that you know, this person not as dope as y'all thought they were. People are waiting for that moment for you to look like you slipped or you had, you know, a moment where it wasn't your best effort to then kind of like anything after that gonna say, see, look, I told you this person was never as good anyway.
Speaker 3: But I've objectively had criticism for Drake since CLB, But I love the twenty one Savage One like honestly never mind CLB.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 3: I didn't go into for All the Dogs hoping to be right. I wanted the music to be good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my favorite Drake album. But I'm not sitting here now because I was like, hey, I feel like he's not inspired that I want to be right about it. I don't want I didn't want GNX to be bad. Why do people want the artists that they don't like to now have to make bad music?
Speaker 1: Well, because you value the actual music more than you value the yapp culture. The need for controversy and drama and debate because people don't really have that shit going on in their like real lives. They're bored, So the only time they even get a chance to argue with somebody is like online or like things like that. They need the controversy in their lives. You actually care about the music. There are people who still care about the music. I mean not only that other people just been louder lately.
Speaker 2: There's people that again, you know, when you've had when you've been as dominant as Drake has been over the past fourteen fifteen years or whatever, and you know, there's a group of people that no matter what you do, when you dominate for years, people want to see you kind of like have a moment where you're not dominating, where you're not the best. Like that's just a I think that's human nature. I think people just being human want to see somebody else receive, you know, the accolades and the praise that you've received for so many years.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: So I think this is we're in that phase where I think it Drake can put out a way extra now. Oh, I mean, but it's it's supposed to be. Because you're talking about a guy that's again has dominated for so long, so his you know, his tear down has to be extra his is you know, if it's gonna happen. I'm on the side of you and let it happen. If the music is actually bad, if the you know, what we're listening to is like, okay, this is not as good. If it's that, then by all means it's time to put somebody else in that spot. But don't force it and say everything you hear now post beef is oh, it's chat GPT, it's trash, it's garbage. It's like, all right, man, people that know can see through that shit. Like I yeologist waiting for anything that he put Drake can put out his greatest album tomorrow and there's gonna be a flood of people online saying this is trash.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this Fighting Irish was good objectively?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like the way he released it too. It kind of was like, just you.
Speaker 1: Think that was intentional? It wasn't really just a leak.
Speaker 2: Well obviously it's old that had been recorded for a while. Now.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I mean he had braves in the video.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, okay, yeah, see this is how much like I don't care too much about these people. I only care about their music. I would have never even like noticed it.
Speaker 2: So this is this is this at least hairstyles, This is at least a couple months old. And I thought it was, you know, his way of kind of like because I'm sure people have been reaching out to him and kind of like you know, backsliding and you know, backtracking certain actions and reaching out to him, and I think this is probably his way of letting those people know, like naha, fam like that wasn't you know what I mean, like you got to stay over there, you picked the side, stay over there. I think this was a cool way of doing that.
Speaker 3: Do you think he chose to leak it or had someone purposely leak it based off because you brought up in the last episode that Lebron at his birthday party requested a man of the garden and wrapped it because Draken followed him. Do you think Drake asked this to be leaked because of Lebron's fortieth birthday party. Because this, again is a pretty direct which we'll go through lyrics. It is a direct shot at Lebron through most of us. That's pretty yeah, obviously we know that part. I think that it's it could be some of that, uh that probably some of it. I believe that you know, Lebron has probably reached out, you know, through some avenues or you know, directly, or however he can to probably have a conversation with Drake. And I think this is probably Drake's way of saying, like, fam like you know what I mean, like, don't don't reach don't try to hit my line, like this is what it is, This is where I'm at, Like, y'all knew what it was when you know, we was at the h at Mike Rubin's party, you know what I'm saying, Like y'all felt, y'all knew the energy was different. I didn't speak to nobody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, so I think this is his way of kind of like just standing down on that, like you listen, this is what it is, like it ain't no beef, but you know, y'all can't We never gonna be as chummy chummy and as cool as we were, Like pick that you picked that side, stay over there.
Speaker 3: I'm indifferent with it because I did see even like people that I do think are actually objective and just music fans analyzing this, I did see people this as Drake pretty much calling himself a victim in a rap battle that he very much engaged in and continued for a week straight to have Kendrick Lamar reply again and now is playing victim. I get that point of view, but I don't really think how is you think this is playing victim. I think if he can't win for losing when it comes to rapping about the situation that happened in the last six months, even though I was someone that's been on record saying I can't wait to hear what Drake and Cole have to say in you know, reflecting on everything that happens.
Speaker 1: So I'm here for all this. I like the record.
Speaker 3: Anytime there's some conductor shit and Drake is rapping like a fucking lonely mafio, So I'm here for it every time.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's great.
Speaker 3: Even though I don't think this is his best rapping, I did like the way he addressed it. And if I had friends of fifteen twenty years and somebody called me a pedophile and you you bought a ticket to go watch it, I'm feeling a way m hm. So I get I don't think Drake is playing victim in per se of that battle. I think he is rightfully so upset at some of his friends that like, oh you you really went to that show like I thought we was like close like that. So I understand that, and I think that's why he can't win for losing because people. I think even DJ headed had posted something about him playing victim off when he was the aggressor. I get that, But this is separate. This is his friends that he's mad at. He doesn't really address Kendrick in this whatsoever. This is all direct mainly Lebron. The only problem I have with what he was saying, the world fell in love with gimmicks. Even my brothers got tickets, seem like they loved every minute.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: He's mad at at all his friends that were there. You can't say that the world fell in love with gimmicks when you fully participated in this battle. You even told Kendrick Lamar to call you a pedophile, like you went through that entire thing. You're we didn't fall in love with the gimmicks. You got what you asked for.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to hear anything about that as us as fans falling for anything, because you, as Tupac and Snoop Dogg told Kendrick to do exactly what he ended up doing. Drop drop drop, I know you got ten more all that shit. Nah, I don't want to hear that part. But everything else, Yeah, man, i'd say fuck Lebron too, would say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's trying to figure out where you saying playing the victim part at.
Speaker 3: That's how people viewed this entire thing, Like after the battle, now, Drake is like, look what they did to me when you actively participated in a rap battle where there are no rules, So I looked a different I would be mad at my friends, but I'm not. You bart think the world that we fell in love with the gimmicks when you set the gimmicks.
Speaker 2: Before Kendrick did. But that doesn't mean you call him a pedophile. Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't say you fell in love with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't make it any less of a gimmick.
Speaker 2: That you live in.
Speaker 1: Default again, what you fell for it? Then? Then rap battles are gimmicks. Nah, not exactly. You know why he's saying gimmicks, and especially when you're talking about they not like us. And I don't just that one. If he would have dragged it on for more than one bar, sure, but that one little line that happens the rhyme with tickets, I'm not like the bar. I don't think that gives victim that.
Speaker 3: That's the only part of this entire thing where I am giving credence to some of the objective fans that were like, this isn't really what I wanted to hear. You shouldn't sound like this is. You're the victim in a situation that you very much were an active participant in. It just didn't go the way maybe you thought it was.
Speaker 2: Going to go.
Speaker 3: But other than that, I do think it's a cool freestyle. I wish you would have finished it. My guess is that he was going to scrap it, but he had the footage and was like, let me just get this shit out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you had spoken to him, but to double back, he did mention that kind of like that gimmick thing. On verse three again, he said this nigga pulled a rabbit out that had and y'all love a magician, so it wasn't just mentioned once. I'll bring that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's part of a rap attle. Go make some ship up and see if the people fall for.
Speaker 2: I think again, make it.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't really think that.
Speaker 2: I think it's listen, I think it's I think it's very simple. I think that people that he obviously had a personal relationship with on a deeper level than we probably know. I think that he saw them stand next to something that was trying to paint him to be something that again, is the worst ship in the world. And I think that he feels like, if you're my friend, it is it is rap, and it is entertainment. But if you're my friend and somebody is you know, alluding that I'm this fucking disgusting person. You can't be at the show dancing with them, rapping along to the lyrics like you, that's just again we're talking about if you're a friend, not if you're just somebody that I say, yo, what's up, and I keep it moving. If you're in my house and you know what I'm saying, you're playing with my kids, and your kids and my kids know each other, like, it's certain things that I'm just gonna expect a certain level of loyalty, like and I think that that's what this is basically speaking to, Like, you know, it's like you said we're brothers, but I'm not that cousin of visit that we family. I'm not push that cousin a visit like I think a lot of that was at Cole.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was all at Lebron, whoever it's at cry Blues for you say it wasn't malicious talk about we failing. I think a lot of that God forbid we ever tarn at your public image. That bar people said was about Lebron. And then I saw everyone take that conclusion that Drake was going to expose Lebron for cheating.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did y'all get that from that bar?
Speaker 3: Again, that's just the internet that I didn't even touch.
Speaker 1: That I didn't even think about. But we've heard that before whatever. So I when people said that I attributed to Lebron. But now that you say that, all that brother talk is if I really discovered a sibling in that, God for Bill we ever got the tournish your public image? Now I do get what you're saying, why that might be Cole. I'm here.
Speaker 3: I think those three bars are cold because if we go back and I'm sorry to backtrack for everyone that's listening to this pod. But this battle's not going anywhere. We're gonna continue. We just it is what it is. I had said when Cole went on there, he had spoken with Drake and Kendrick and found out where both of them were taking it, and said, I have a family. I am in a great space with my family. I was probably on tour for a long time, and I don't need anything of my past to come out of here. And I think that's where Drake is saying, God forbid we ever got to tarnish your public image, because in this battle no matter, clearly we see that both sides were making things up to begin with. I don't think Cole wanted anything made up or the truth to ever be said about him in some of his younger days, so he bowed out. That was my take then, and I think Drake kind of confirms it here. God forbid we tarnished you public image. I think he had a combo with Cole, and Cole said, I don't want to go there. Y'all about to go in some family shit. Fuck that is out, bro. We all have demons, we all have shit. I'm not trying to put anything on cold or put anything on jacket. We all have some things consensually that we're not proud of in our past, especially a young millionaire that's twenty two years old on tour. I'm sure there was some shit. I'm not here, and Cole has a great public image.
Speaker 1: Genius is bringing up DeMar de Rosen.
Speaker 2: Genius.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I'm just just throwing players out there.
Speaker 2: Not I get it.
Speaker 1: Wait it would.
Speaker 3: It would tarnish DeMar DeRozan's public image if we knew he had depression and anxiety.
Speaker 1: No, listen, as far as.
Speaker 3: The thing, you know, I love you, but I think you guys got that one.
Speaker 1: And talking about niggas cried the blues for you saying it wasn't malicious. That's that's what That's what I'm saying, Cry the blues for you. They bringing up Blue de Marta Rosan Crip affiliated, they're putting that. Just bring it up.
Speaker 2: Tell me all, this is my last ship. Listen in the rap, I promise you dog now, I can't this is this is it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Now again like the freestyle, and I'm totally understand the Bronz shit.
Speaker 1: I feel a certain type of way.
Speaker 3: The end does come back to him discussing the Battle somewhat. I feel like this is where Drake sends the push a t. Battle has had some responses that I think were just mismanaged, because I do think he was in his feelings about how people have spoken about his family. I think Scorpion is an incredible album. I think that intro is great. I hated his response of my daddy dresses himself like what like it? Don't reply at that point. I always found that bar weird, and I think he kind of proves just my perspective that a lot of these shots that is about his past and his family dynamic do affect him a lot, and it shows in his emotion and how he says things. I don't have a drinking problem, I have subtle addictions, my father's habits. I got my mother's permission, which I don't fully understand that part. But he does give credence to the things that Kendrick and Push have brought up about his upbringing. It almost validates what they were saying and that they analyzed Drake correctly.
Speaker 2: What that is mom is is a white lady?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, they nailed that one, which I've loved Drake's response in that past when he had said, like, oh, you guys told me my mother's white, like I'm not looking at her, Like WHOA, what a surprise? You don't think him addressing this is the first time he's really said anything about the battle. He's validating a lot of meet the grams.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I need you to draw a parallel a little bit more for me, baby.
Speaker 2: Just because he said I got my daddy's my father's addiction in my mother's permission, or what he said father.
Speaker 3: A lot of the first verses outside of the Secret Kid and all that entire thing was Kendrick talking to Drake's parents about all of their habits and the things that they have done have led to your son now doing these types of things. He was even told his mother to sit down and listen to me, like he was giving them a talking to and in response.
Speaker 1: Talking to in response to everything. That's how I felt talking to what's.
Speaker 3: Drink's mom's name again, Sandra, sit down, he said, the Dennis Jeans come out when the vodka is flooding my system. I don't have a drinking problem, I have subtle addictions. I have my father's habits. My father's habits, he is validating, which is fine. A lot of us, myself included, have a lot of hereditary addiction problems that come from your family. If it does validate what Kendrick was trying.
Speaker 1: To place in Meet the Grams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but which is fine. I mean if Drake is fine with that.
Speaker 2: But his father's habits could be because then he has the next line, he said, my dad has another child. Like, so he's saying I got my father's habits, meaning I had a kid, but you know, the relationship with the mom is not the best. Like it could be that like cold, I have a habit with women that like my father has. Yeah, it could be. It doesn't have to be a drinking addiction. That doesn't have to be a like I just don't like. Again, people are diving way too deep into this. I get it. This is what we're supposed to do when somebody puts out a record like this in the midst of coming off of one of the biggest battles that we've had. I get it. But a lot of the times we just be we just be throwing shit at the wall. Hope in something stick Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're looking too far into this because I think it's a direct response to meet the Grahams, which was validating a lot of what Kendrick was saying when he was analyzing Drake's upbringing and who he is as a personnel.
Speaker 2: So so you think Kendrick gave us the knowledge.
Speaker 3: No, I just think every time Push got into his actual family life and Kendrick did as well, and Drake has always replied emotionally to those things rather than strategically, which he did with Meek Shit even w Freestyle, he wasn't emotional. Yet he does show his hand, which again why he love Drake is because he's a sensitive artist. Artist should be sensitive. He shows his hand and isn't strategic when it comes to these family lines. Push and Kendrick are proving that it got to him. It really got to you that you have not even just addressing it, confirming that, yeah, a lot of shouldn't meet the grams you work correct, which there's nothing wrong with a lot of us have fucked up parents and it bleeds into our life. So I don't think it's a bad thing. I just think now in the scope of this battle, which you've already your perception is rocky in this situation.
Speaker 1: You just confirmed meet the grams. Do you guys think Drake should have dropped this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not mad at I think again, it wasn't officially a drop.
Speaker 2: It was a video. If photographer put it on her Instagram. Of course every blog picked it up after that, but it was like at, I think it is well, I mean, he definitely gave a permission to post it, but I mean, you know, I think it was a cool way of kind of just putting some type of you know, bars out there and some type of you know, I think the people, I think this was for a specific specific people to hear you know what I mean. I do think that people are reaching out to him, uh personally that he's just not fucking with it anymore. And I think this is his way of just confirming that and letting those people know, like, listen, I'm not gonna hit your phone, don't hit mine. This is where we stand. You're gonna know exactly who whoever he's talking to knows exactly who he's taught, who they are, they know, And I think that's what this was for. That's which is why it was kind of released in the way it was. It was kind of like just giving you a glimpse into what I've written so far. Got in my phone. I didn't write much more than this. Hey, just put this out so people can stop hitting my fucking phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if this was an actual drop, I would have liked him to finish it. I think Drake would have not scrapped these verses whatsoever, but just added more to them. It felt like he was really just writing this in the moment and was just wrapping it to conductor whoever. It was like he was like, Nah, this is how far I got, which is cool. If this was on DSPs, though, I would like a little bit more. But I mean, this is the type of trick I like. So I've never mad at that. It sounds like a tom stamp. Yeah, it's one of those outro joint Why do we think he told his dad that wasn't my sister. Was she dancing or not? Like that's what happened. People do that all the time, I know, but.
Speaker 1: You have an outside child, that's not my sister. I think that was laming him for him to write that line, But people do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it was lame because I think there's way more to that. I think something happened within the midst of that. I don't think he just out the gate like did twenty three and meters and saw his dad and a kid and was like, yeah, that's not my sister. Something happened. I feel like in the midst of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, that's you know.
Speaker 3: That's why I just want to know what what y'all sick? I did he catch her on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Like was she was?
Speaker 3: She doing a TikTok dance?
Speaker 2: Not like us? He found a TikTok.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He found a TikTok the whole word.
Speaker 3: Jackie was a well traveled musician. For all we know, she could have been born in confident she was in that video.
Speaker 2: You see what Drake said, that ain't my sister, though. I just feel on TikTok and she's going crazy or not like us.
Speaker 3: But I feel again, I don't know him, but we can speak for us. If you found out you had another sibling, your initial reaction would be, that's not my sister.
Speaker 1: People do that all the time. People be knowing about their siblings that they that their parents had with another like mom, and they just will not clean their nose. We don't have the same mom. We not siblings. People do that ship all the time.
Speaker 2: Fair, especially if you resent your dad in some type of way and his relationship he has with your.
Speaker 1: Mom or if he did, if he was and shit, Yeah, like I said, blame people, but I do feel like Drake, being the age that he is, there would be you don't blame that on the kid to your sister, like, that's not her fault, that's your no.
Speaker 3: If you if you're still cool with your dad but not cool with the daughter, the daughter didn't do anything, your dad did it. But and clearly we know Drake has had his ups and downs with this, but they are still I don't think that that's how you mad at you not mad at your dad. But that's not your sister.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's why he said that, because he was mad at his dad. I don't think it was personal to the young lady. I think it was more so like when his dad told him that he was like mad at his father more than anything. I think that's what it was. But again, you know this is this is us just diving deep into shit that we don't know about guessing, which is what we're supposed to do. But the bottom line is I think that this is hinting at the fact that he probably has more shit written, oh for, more songs, more bars coming whenever he decides to put out another album. I know he has the tour this shit in Australia, so I'm guessing sometime after that, maybe that tour is over. The Drake Party album still, I believe it was coming this month.
Speaker 3: There was three like fifteen second snippets, which we don't need to listen to them because they're just quick fifteen second joints. I liked all three of the fifteen second snippets.
Speaker 2: I mean them.
Speaker 3: He's not here for the rap beef. He's here to get the party lit, which I'm fine with that now, but go do it, like, go do it. If you don't care about the beef, no more cool, whatever, and you're only focus on getting the party lit, then I would love a record which I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah by Drake and Party did track record together their songs together.
Speaker 1: Are those snippets sound great?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that this album is gonna be one of those albums that we played for a long time. I think we had enough enough records, enough quotables, enough bars, enough captions on here to last us a while.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I agree with you that this did go out because there was a lot of people hitting Drake's phone and that he didn't want to talk to I'm with you on that. I do think there's another side of why he released it through the photographer and through another YouTube page. This is also a shot at Universal. I'm not giving he knew for a fact that it was going to be taken down. Didn't come from his page, came from someone else's. He knew Universal would would strike it eventually, but everybody was at the edge of their fucking seat to hear what Drake had to say about the battle now, and he purposely did not give Universal that moment to monetize it. So I think that was one percent also a shot at Universal. Yeah, my response is going to go through something else. It's gonna get out even if you strike it. Everyone ripped that shit within five minutes. Now everyone has my response and you can't monetize off it because I'm not fucking with.
Speaker 2: You, Universal.
Speaker 3: I think I think that is the clearest shot at them.
Speaker 2: The Drake Party album is not gonna be a Universal.
Speaker 1: Either, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how he's gonna do that, but I'd be curious.
Speaker 2: Is I don't think that's gonna be a Universal I think that might be. Both of them are on Universal though, Yeah, but I don't think they're gonna put that out. Yeah, I don't think they go. I don't think that's gonna be a Universal release.
Speaker 3: But Universal would need to clear their vocals regardless. I'm if he can get that off, more power to them. I just don't know how that would happen.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think if if they planned on it being a Universal lease, I think the alum would have been out already. But I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Okay to marriage spulled up. Ky left confused after Kanye West posted a picture of a horse in his room.
Speaker 1: So the reason why is because it says Bully on the horse. Obviously Kan this was super imposed into Kai's room. Yeah, people think Kanye's album is coming out and this is part of the rollout. Well, another snippet leak.
Speaker 3: Whatever he got mad at the guy that was filming a record Bully that There's been other snippets before. This is a I guess kind of confirmed. First single of Kanye's also leaked. Kay sat with Shannon Sharp and they discussed the Kanye relationship. Kanye said there's no beef, which was great to see. That Bully snippet sounded incredible too.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: I mean, as much as we feel like Kanye's fell off a little bit, I liked Vultures one, Vultures two, is okay to me? That Bully shit sounds great. I like the space Kanye is smiling, He's on socials with his wife like it could be a facade, but I'm I'm happy to see Kanye look like he's in a way better space. It's just a snippet sounded awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm always I'm just I'm just indifferent about Kanye right now because I do know that he's leaning into the AI shit, so I can't really, like, I'm not with artists using this AI shit to make complete songs and albums and just use your likeness and then you show up on stage with a mask on. Is that Kanye is that I'm not into that shit? Like I get it, but I'm just not. I don't, I don't really I don't put much into that, like I don't. I Don't'm not here for Kanye West full AI album, Like, I'm just not here for that shit. Like if it's Kanye, I wanted to be Kanye in the booth like he wrote it or he had writers in a room with him, but it's his vocals, I don't want the AI shit Like I'm not I'm not jumping into that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like Kanye singing when it's autotune and also when it's not autotune. But could you make a case that when someone is completely printing their vocals with effects already, is it that much of a difference. Yes, AI is doing it. Yes, absolutely, because AI was kind of doing it before.
Speaker 2: Nah, the pitch, pitch correction and all of that is totally different from Hey, Kanye, we have this album already done. I'm not saying I just need you to sign off on it.
Speaker 3: Not just pitch correction, because every singer does that, regardless of how talented they are. I'm saying they are printing their vocals with complete effects on them when it goes to mastering. Is there that much of a difference at that point when you have that many layers of effects on your voice?
Speaker 2: Hell, yeay.
Speaker 3: I don't want that from but there is other artists. That leans so much into artist I don't artists.
Speaker 2: You don't want a full AI album from no artists? I mean no, you don't, No, you don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not going from the artists that I don't particularly care for their music anyways, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the artists I can't. There was no rumor for artists. It don't matter because that's not an artist.
Speaker 3: You can There was a rumor that the Playboy Cardi verse on that Weekend song was completely AI. It was someone wrote it for him and then as a reference they put his AI vocals and he was like, well just keep that then, and he didn't spend anything.
Speaker 1: We heard that rumor.
Speaker 3: I don't Playboy Cardi already has so I don't even know what his actual voice sounds like. So I don't really care in that aspect. I know what Kanye's voice.
Speaker 2: You're not a play Word Cardi fan. True, that's what I'm a hater I'm talking about, and you're not a hater. But I'm just saying that's true. But if you, if you if the fan the artists that you support, that you've been supportive of forever and you actually buy tickets to go see them and things like that. I'm really talking about the artists that you really really enjoy. If you find out that they made a full AI album, you're not supporting that. And that's all I'm saying, Like I'm just not I don't come on, like, what are we doing that?
Speaker 1: But what would even you seem attached to this idea Kanye doing a full AI album? What about Kanye even gives him giving complete control to AI. Kanye's too much of a control freak, as he's like shown in his whole entire career. I can't see him doing the whole AI album.
Speaker 3: He's actually really a few artists that I could see at his level having no problem with that because Kanye has always been the artist that's moving forward, what's the next thing, and wants to be the artist to do it, Like I can see him loving the AI ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, AI, but it's AI. As far as what AI isn't writing the lyrics.
Speaker 2: AI isn't doing no AI like, meaning he did not step in a studio at all for no part of this album. He was there when it was done. They had the songs done he may have tell him, will change this, like they're using his likeness, it's being marketed as Kanye like he has that he has to sign off on everything. But as far as him spending hours and months in the studio writing and recording music, like I think for most artists that you know, because if you afforded that luxury, I think you had to work to get to that space. That Kanye. We obviously know he can go in and make it an album. He's been doing it, but if he's at a point in his career he was like, Yo, I'm not sitting in the studio for months. Again, I'm not doing it. But if I'm gonna reap all the benefits of it based off using this new technology, and they're gonna use you know, my my likeness and my fluctuations and my voice and all of this thing, and they know have a cool way of doing it. Like Rory said, Kanye will lean in. He wants to be the first one to be like, yeah, I was the first one to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I just see him still going in the studio and being a big part of the process if it is a full album, I.
Speaker 2: See, no, no, no, He'll go in there and listenly like, Okay, change this part, put this here, like he'll do that still. But as far as him, like, you know, the time that it takes an artist like Kanye to do an album like years, I think that's over with.
Speaker 3: But I mean Kanye his process as far as writing has been in person AI like like he'll have a bunch of great writers and rappers around him, whether it be Sah Khan's Ryan Fest whoever. He tells them what he wants to say and they find a better way to wrap it. Like AI is just another tool. It'd be not the same obviously, because I don't think it's as the same feeling as a human being doing it. That's how Kanye's worked though, even down a production of He's such a great producer because he knows other musicians that can do things better than him and make his vision better than he could. AI is just another musician or writer. I think in Kanye's head in that regard, these are the things I want to cover. You write it the best way possible. I'm gonna go in the booth and I'll find a pocket and just do a bunch of find how I want you to have the flow and then you put the words together side you're a better rapper than me. I want the best product. I think it's the same thing with AI now and Kanye, who has isolated himself so much to the point that Todd Diller is the only one he's working with. I think it's even better for him because he doesn't have that crew of fifteen people like he used to talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm looking at from what we know Kanye from the outside, looking in to him. I feel like at this age, he's like, all right, AI is just my new side. I don't think it's the same. Hell, but here's a bunch of ideas that I want, and you could put that shit together with my voice. Bet I'll do the drums here. I'll get someone who I think you're right.
Speaker 2: But I just can't. I can't buy into that, man, because it's still got to be the integ We gotta we gotta protect the integrity of this art form. Man. We have to Like again, I understand, I'm on the outside of a lot of you know, the way people think and feel these days, and I'm cool with that, But when you start talking about you know, changing the integrity of how artists that we love make create right and put out music and say, oh nah, you know he didn't go in the boof at all the sudden, it's crazy. I'm gonna look at you, like, all right, so what is this that I'm listening to?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I can't really attach myself to this music and this art the way I once did, because it's not even a real person that did this, like you're trying to. It's like buying fake jewelry. Okay, a lot of fake jury looks great, you know what I'm saying. But then when you sit down and you sit across on somebody and you know that their jury is real, Like you know that that you can't really become attached to this thing because you know it's not real. It's like, that's not even a real thing that you're doing.
Speaker 3: Would you feel a way if you heard because we're all cool with auto tune and effects like that's been around. I love ay ways and heartbreaks plenty of artists from then on. Their entire voice and style is not theirs complete version of early AI with effects on your voice. If you heard all the demos without their settings on it, would you also feel the same way, like, this isn't real, bro, Like, even though you went in the booths and did this, this sounds completely fucking different.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean with the AI program shit, now that Robby and them have, I could go into a booth and they could easily make me sound amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I get that.
Speaker 3: But if you heard me singing it the real demo shit, you'd be like this, I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: This, No, this is fake. Nah, I get it, but again, that's to me, that's the where it stops it. She'd be like, at least you really was in there, and really you know, because it.
Speaker 3: Was not the days where t Pain who definitely turned the tune all the way up and made his own style out of it. T Pain could always sing yeah no matter what. Yeah, it was just a style in a cool innovative way. That's not the case anymore. These people's entire if there's not a setting on that, they would not be an artist. It would not exist at all. How creative are you really being? I mean, if you wrote it, great, but there's people that have that and don't write it. To me, that's the same same as AI. At that point, I don't know, all right, so Rory, would you get on? Would you get on the flight? And there wasn't no pilots in the cockpit.
Speaker 1: It was just all like it may happen eventually.
Speaker 2: If I'm not getting on no flight with no fucking pilots in the cockpit, I'm not doing that. I wouldn't even get into uber if it pulled up and it was just ordered like one of those.
Speaker 3: Last summer was in La Every corner I was at it was a fucking empty car. I was terrified every time.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting in that ship. I'm not. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a safety issue, though that's not.
Speaker 2: A This is a safety issue. The music is a steak here. The art is at stake. Here, art is in danger. We're in danger of losing this art form.
Speaker 1: But we are not. We are not in danger of losing.
Speaker 2: Yes we are. If an artist like Kanye puts out a successful AI album, everything changes after that.
Speaker 1: It does validate and co sign.
Speaker 3: Let's add we all know Kanye's had a rough couple of years and his perception to a lot of people is different now. But let's not act like Kanye West co signing a I would not validate it.
Speaker 2: Of course it would. It would change everything. It would because everybody going like with shit, yay did it? Fuck it, I'm gonna do it. I'm he's that joint was crazy almost crazy. Fuck it. I don't have to do this. I don't have to sit in the studio for much and because now Lady's going, yo, we don't got to spend that much money on studio time, you know, marketing this. Like, we could just get this thing going, you know, put a couple of visuals to it.
Speaker 3: What's funny is I don't even think it's Kanye validating. I think behind the scenes, Kanye found out that a lot of these artists are doing that, and he said, oh really, I think he's been validated by other artists that have came to him and said, Bro, it's entire shit that they are so y'all doing that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, man. But let's just remember I said, man, this shit is at were talking about some day. Technology is great, but it can also fuck up a lot of great things. Like we got to keep that in perspective, and we start talking about the art form of creating music, writing, music, singing, rapping. When you start putting too much of that cut into the game.
Speaker 1: But the real ship will always the cream will always rise to the top. Like we had that conversation before. Yeah, but if the if, the if, the nigga that's the top of the cream. If he's krim dela kreme, if he's doing it, but he's not the krim Dela crime Kanye. No, when it comes to talent, Kanye is not the krim de la creme of people who can sing and people who can I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about artist, he's the top of the top.
Speaker 1: No, but he's not because Kanye always had writers or some of his best music have writers on it, and he can't really sing. So no, he when it comes to in the world have writers that don't mean yes. But when we're talking about rapping, this is you can't say that you're the criminal Kanye is. Your best raps were not written by you.
Speaker 2: And I don't look at Kanye as a rapper though Kanye to me is an artist.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, but what I'm talking about is when we're talking about music, the actual music, people who can still people who can still stick, who can actually sing, will still sing, People who can actually rap and write will still do that. So yes, you're gonna get a bunch of people who are good at bullshitting. And I'm not saying Kanye is good at bullshitting, but you're going to get a bunch of these little rappers or little artists who are good at bullshitting. Yeah, they're going to do the AI shit. But people who really are artists and musicians, they're still going to do the real thing. So it's not going to completely erase the people who know how to sing and know how to rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Kanye.
Speaker 3: West is a musician and he also has written before. Let's not like completely take just because producers down to Quincy Jones have done. You're a producer, You're not a beat maker. You're a producer. You're arranging everything that's happening. It's your vision, this is what you want. You're getting other people that are better at trumpet than you to do it. I don't think that takes away. I also think he's written great raps before all by himself. Let's not say that Kanye is now all of a sudden not really a rapper like that He's had help, which is fine because Tomall's point. I view him as an artist, Like if we were doing a top five top ten best rappers of all time. I'm not putting Kanye West there because again, he's definitely had some help. But if we're talking top five top ten rap artists of all time, Congye might be number one, but he's still he still rights, like let's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely still writes. But I mean, but I understand what the marriage are saying, but I think that those writers, they stand to lose the opportunity to be able to write some hit records. If it's like, Okay, we don't need to bring in writers. We put this through a some type of system, you know, and it's like it gives us, it writes a complete song. Now the writers are at the real writers are at risk of not even being hired for to write on songs and projects anymore because they're not needed to an extent.
Speaker 1: But I think they'll always still be needed because chat GPT it can write for you, but it can't it's not a human being, so it can't convey the emotion that really really good song songs that our grandparents sung, we sung yet yet And it might not ever happen though, because it's going into a computer formula or a computer algorithm, and sometimes that can't pump out what a human can pump out.
Speaker 3: With that, I mean, that's how what a lot of people felt when auto tune completely took over, that there is no real feeling even though it's coming from a human being. Like granted, I hear emotion in Travis Scott's music for sure, but it is so diluted in effects that I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference if Chat, GBT or AI did a Travis Scott record. Yeah, it's emotion, but it's printed with so much shit that I don't know if I know the difference, Because there is already so much technology on his voice to begin with. I don't know if I know the difference. That's why I don't from them like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm never supporting the full AI album.
Speaker 3: Never do you think Baby had any hey I shit on his album.
Speaker 2: I didn't listen to this album.
Speaker 3: I was listening for it. I think it's going to be the new standard. And Baby who, even when he's rapping rapping, has a crazy effect on his voice at all times, I could see it happening.
Speaker 2: I didn't listen to the album and you know, based on just what I'm seeing people say, I'm not in a rush to listen to it either. I didn't see anybody say they liked it. I didn't see anybody saying they enjoyed it. I'm actually seeing people, you know, saying they you know, they think that it's over for Little Baby again. This is, you know, one of the dudes that I like. But I have not listened to this album yet.
Speaker 3: Truthfully, it was tough for me to even get I couldn't fully get through it.
Speaker 2: Not but what is it.
Speaker 3: I'm not the one that's running to Baby's music to begin with. But obviously, outside of just having a pod, Baby is still one of the bigger rappers. And you know, the whole world said we're in the Baby era and this is the next jay Z and all that. I like, like my turn, I liked that Baby album a lot. I even like stuff on It's only me. I felt like this was a super important album for a Little Baby because rightfully so, not on some hate and shit, it has been quieter for Baby than the last five years. Twenty twenty to twenty twenty two, Baby had it.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I didn't listen to it yet because I'm scared that if I listened to it, I'm gonna feel like it might be over.
Speaker 3: I don't think he delivered for how important this moment was, with everyone saying it's been a little bit quiet. Even the rollout didn't even feel that QC esque. They're great at that. Yeah, it was the Charlemagne joint, which ended up getting taken down like it was. It was a very quiet rollout too for somebody that needed a very loud one, because no matter what, even if you feel like baby is falling off, he's still low. Baby solidified from this era. We are stopping what we're doing to make sure we can hear a little baby out. What was important? What is the single?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. I mean, that's what. And I'm asking because I haven't heard any I.
Speaker 2: Think I think I've seen the junt with him Future and dumb Ding Dumber Dug Doug.
Speaker 1: No, it's Baby Young Thug.
Speaker 2: In Future, Baby Young Thug in Future.
Speaker 3: Glorilla's on it. I'm mad at that record.
Speaker 1: Oh that was supposed to be just think of the Glorilla one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say twin was the one that, like Kai was like, yeah, who put this on a whiteboard. I felt for Baby, But again, I mean, people are allowed to critique your music. It's fucking art. When the Kai age is not feeling the Baby shit, it's fine. If I don't like a Baby album, I'm not. Even though I do like his music, I'm not the main shit that he's trying to get. Yeah, when Kai is giving, which I respect, honest feedback to something, that's where I would start to feel a little worried if I'm QC or if I'm on Baby's team, Like when you're not getting the group that this is intended for, that's a problem. If you don't always get me in my age group, you'll survive, but you'll really sell the most. Like with My Turn, he got my age group and the younger ones. If you're not getting either, Yes, somebody needed to sit with him and say, is this the return album that we really need?
Speaker 2: Is it the same is Little Baby? Maybe it's his issue, the same that I feel like the Baby's issue is just the growth in the music. Yeah, the growth in the music, the growth as a writer as an artist, switching up your content, switching up your flow kind of like you know, experimenting with an other type of.
Speaker 3: I think BPM.
Speaker 1: I think the Baby actually would have went a little bit farther if he didn't piss off a lot of his fan base with his antics.
Speaker 2: The Baby or a little Baby, the Baby, I.
Speaker 1: Think he would have went actually went farther than Little Baby, because the Baby still catches one every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think some people that might say the Baby is a bigger artist than Little Baby.
Speaker 1: I think he had the potential to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let's not act like the Baby. Whatever summer that was or year that was when he was wrapping with that.
Speaker 2: That rockstar record is probably bigger than any Little Baby record, right.
Speaker 1: I think the debate.
Speaker 3: I think the Baby has three records that are probably bigger than any Little Baby record.
Speaker 2: As hard as I'm saying, some people might feel like the Baby is a bigger artist now he would be.
Speaker 1: In a bigger moment.
Speaker 3: I think Little Baby is a little bit more longevity, yeah, in his career. But yeah, I think a lot of people would say, if you go numbers wise, the Baby has definitely had bigger moments than Little Baby, for sure. I just think artists, to y'all point of is there are no growth in the music. A lot of the artists like Little Baby that do wrap on the same type of sound and the same type of pocket are finally seeing that that can't last very long. I get why they never shift. I get why they didn't shift for the last few years, because it's it seemed like, all right, people still like the same they still like the same shit. Now I think they're finally seeing and I don't think it's just Little Baby that if you don't change your sound, it's going to pass you by because it was working.
Speaker 2: Jadakis ain't never changed his sound, he ain't never changed his flow.
Speaker 1: He like, that's no.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I don't really agree there. Jadakiss has changed his flow a little, but he also was in a different era too, though, Mom.
Speaker 2: Jadakis's gonna hit that fade away every single time and you can't start. It's the same flow and we love it.
Speaker 3: Baby. I feel like has the same fucking drums for the last five years. Kiss from We Are the Streets Music. Yes, okay, that's different, yeah, different thing, But that's what I'm saying. A lot of these these younger artists that have gotten into that new version of the trap pocket and trap drums are seeing the effects that it ends up being the same fucking thing. That's why I think Metro and I know Apples and Oranges because he's a producer. But we have seen Metro Skyrocket because he has shown versatility in.
Speaker 1: His sound and has changed it a bit.
Speaker 3: A lot of these artists are just going back to the exact same Yo. This was a hit in twenty twenty, twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three. I'm just gonna yo, let's just do that again, because they don't really because they were not going to be rappers to begin with until they found out they could make money off it. They don't really have a real understanding of being a fucking musician, even if they don't play instruments to get in there and have Fat Joe's career survived this fucking long, not because Fat Joe's an amazing rapper, because Fat Joe is an amazing beat picker. That's why Kiss we are the streets, money power, respect sounds. Nothing like Kiss of Death or Kiss the game Goodbye? Okay, Kiss Yes, same flow a lot of times saying the same shit and we love it, but it's on different production. Kiss is gonna go do some Girl records he's gonna do some grimy hood shit. Kiss is always delivering in every single pillar of hip hop when it comes to production and audience. I don't think these young artists do that the way that Kiss and rappers from my era did.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now we get into another conversation of a lot of these young artists are not really artists.
Speaker 3: Oh agree, I mean that goes well.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what we're starting to see. It's a shortest shelf life on a lot of these quote unquote artists because they're not really artists. They caught a record, they caught a viral moment, took off with that, tried to sustain it, and then after a while you've realized, like, I don't know if this person is really the artist that we may fake he or she is.
Speaker 3: And outside of certain producers like Metro Conductor, whatever you want to say, the bigger producers are. I feel like these artists don't even try to go to new producers. Whatever in house team is doing the exact same shit. They just follow suit an no real opinion of the song. They say, all right, this is what you like. I'll rap on this the same way I've been rapping for five fucking years.
Speaker 2: Another thing we don't talk about enough rory is the life span of a rapper, not not real life, but like artist's life. It's not really that long. No, never has been.
Speaker 3: Baby Baby is a veteran now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like we need to it's it be that too sometimes where it's like, yo, you know a lot of the rappers their you know, careers are not that long. Like you may get two maybe three albums, you know what I'm saying, and then it's like you don't even know where this rapper or this artist is anymore after that unless they parlay it into something else, they move into a business, or they get into maybe you know, now they're streaming, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm seeing guys like what's my man first day, first day out, Grizzly, Grizzly, he he on, GTA on crazy making a lot of money. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Rapping though, Grizzy is still rapping and.
Speaker 2: When we want to, when he wants to, but it ain't like he ain't gotta go in there and put an album out. It's like, if you like, yo, we're gonna put your new single on the server, like, all right, I'm gonna let that shit down tonight. If you're gonna put it in the game yet not feel you if I could be able to be in my car in the game playing my shit, i't bet. But that's what we don't. We got to start tolling to the fact that most rappers they shelf life is not really that long in.
Speaker 3: Rap, and I mean to that point, I want to give Baby. I don't want to make this sound like we just shipping on Baby. I give him a lot of pass twenty seventeen, I mean, drip harder is I think when he really really crossed. Oh yeah, twenty But twenty seventeen to twenty twenty five in this era is amazing. Eight fucking years is incredible, crazy, incredible, and at one point was dominating within those eight years. So I'm not here to take away anything Baby has done with his run. I just think this was an important album to what the second half of his career is. And I just don't know if they took it as serious as I thought they would.
Speaker 2: His troubles the water with QC. Maybe yeah, QC.
Speaker 1: There was at one point QC was dominating and going crazy and they were everywhere, and I don't know whether that was just because the City girls and Little Baby and the migos at the time were holding it up. Yeah, Cardi wasn't QC, though she.
Speaker 3: Was managed by QCA. Was she was managed by QC for sure for.
Speaker 1: A little while. Yeah, So yeah, I don't know. I don't know. They's been quiet, and I don't mean quiet as in like they don't they're I just don't hear anything from them. They were everywhere and now they're nowhere.
Speaker 3: Mall's point too, though, like this is just the lifespan. We can't really discredit them because at one point you could say QC was by far a modern day bad boy death row, no limit cash money, Like, yeah, they were that if you go through their roster at one time and at a block of five plus years, QC was completely dominated. Yeah, but how long can that even last? Like Nelly went Diamond, but the run has to end.
Speaker 1: It ends, It just ends.
Speaker 2: Rapper's career is really not that long.
Speaker 1: But this is all right, Yati from that crew and that era.
Speaker 3: I've been critical and there's a bunch of YACHTI music even lately that I'm not really a fan of whatsoever. But why Yadi has continued to last is that he completely changes his sound every year. Like He's one of the few from that era that I think gets it. Even if I don't like that taste of music, there's plenty of people that do. We don't think Yati's skipped a step. At this point, Yaty might be more relevant than he's ever been, and it's because he continually changes his sound, but he puts out music that we would not expect. He's doing Boom babshit with Cole, He's doing fucking James Blake shit, He's doing child drums, He's doing everything. Child drums kept him so. But he also he still has records that sound like broccoli like. That's what I think Baby kind of needed. The only person that is still extremely relevant off their sound is Gonna. I like the last Gunner project, but it wasn't like Light Gears different than another Gunner project. He's one of the few that I think is still reinventing the wheel and it's still working. But I don't know how long that's gonna work for Gunna either.
Speaker 2: Can you pull up the Little Baby track list again? I think that one thing I would like to see Little Baby because I do think that little Baby can rap. Yeah, I would like to see him rap with the rappers. I agree with you, like I would like to see Little Baby and and Jada.
Speaker 1: Because Drake pulled the best out a little baby. What I saw is the best from a little Baby. Drake pulled it out of them. Yeah at that point, what was that? It was off a EP. Yeah, that was like scary hours. Yeah, yeah, it was scary hours.
Speaker 3: At that point when Baby had the best verse. I understood the hype when people were like we're in the little Baby era when he was rapping at that point, I.
Speaker 1: Was like whatever pocket that was.
Speaker 3: Y'allak and he was talking on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to see little Baby, Little Baby do more features with the rappers. I would like to see him do that, Like, let me just see what that. Let me just give me a more of that.
Speaker 1: So what do you consider the rappers?
Speaker 2: I mean Jada fab.
Speaker 3: He's rapped with Hole. He was on one of albums like maybe.
Speaker 2: Does I'd like to I'm say I would like to see more of that, And I think this could be why not have a cold feature on this album? Well, I want to have a wild a feature on this album. When I have a Jada feature on this album, when I have you know, I mean a Bennie A Conway, like, you know, the guys that really going in, you know, from the same element to streets that could really talk that talk that you be talking like, but on a different level, like the upper echelon of the of the of the street talk.
Speaker 3: And maybe not even that, maybe just somebody from his like Jig from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You know, I understand to see that because I get what you're saying, but that might interfere with the Atlanta sound that baby has. That's why Jid Max.
Speaker 3: Marts look at who we never would have probably guessed would surpass everyone.
Speaker 1: Twenty one Savage twenty one.
Speaker 3: Savage raps with the rappers, He wraps with the non lyrical guys. He makes a bunch of different sounding music true, and that's why twenty one to me is where he's at, because he's continued he'll rap with anybody, he won't sound great, wrap with nas and sounded fine.
Speaker 1: He wrote.
Speaker 3: Some of the best music I think Cole has made in the last ten years has.
Speaker 2: Been with.
Speaker 3: He brings the best out of twenty one. Twenty one kept up with Drake, like he is not scared to get in the booth. He has a different style lyrically, but it doesn't it doesn't feel like you're listening to someone that's less of a caliber when he wraps the rappers and I think Baby definitely has the talent to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Who do?
Speaker 2: I just would like to know, like who these dudes be in the studios with hoes? Like who beat? Those are the best day in ours right now there far? But like who do like somebody a little bit? Like what is a session a little Baby session? Like like who's in there?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's probably as at this point in his career as crazy as you might think.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not saying that. I want to know, like who's the trusted rain in the room, that trusted in the room, that's there for every song? You know what I mean? Like who's doing that with Little Baby? Because again I think that Little Baby can really rap. I just don't know with his who's his you know, who's his circle of you know, if they think it's crazy, if they think it's hard, like that's going on the album, Like who's that circle? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I mean that is something that I feel like casual fans rightfully, so never bring up in their brand, like there's some artists that still would have made it and still would have been great.
Speaker 1: But a lot of why they have.
Speaker 3: Lasted so long is because of the people they have around them. Like, not everyone is blessed with a forty, right, not everyone is blessed with a sound wave.
Speaker 1: These are people that are fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: Partners on how we're making this fucking music, right, And you know a lot of rappers that come from certain environments aren't blessed to just have their friends, didn't have the opportunities to even get to a point that they could do something like that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: Have anyone around them that is really guiding their production. It's just the homies that are like yo, that that shit is hot, and their homies have been right a lot because they understand what's actually playing in the street at the time. But that is not a I guess, a long lasting strategy, Like you do need other people in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but speaking of Gunna, his lawyer came back out because you know a lot of people saw that Thug was on Baby's album. There's obviously been some not.
Speaker 2: Bad thing for Thug posted something don't associate with no Rats or something like that.
Speaker 1: That was a fake tweet.
Speaker 3: I think no one could really find the source of that tweet. I think that was all photoshop. But of course it got brought back up when they saw that Thug was on Baby's album and No Baby unfollowed Gunner and there's clearly not a relationship there anymore. And his attorney posted in an entire I wouldn't even call it a caption. Was this on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? On Twitter?
Speaker 3: His lawyer which I didn't catch his name, but I was Gunn as attorney, but I am not speaking on his behalf. Is a long post solely to set out the truth. Gunna did not cooperate and did nothing and said nothing to cause harm to Thug's case. He spent eight months in jail and was released December twenty twenty two after entering a plea. Gunna's plea could not and was not used in Thug's trial, and he was never even named as a witness. He received a five year suspended sentence with no reporting, no travel restrictions, no living restrictions, and no probation over the last two years for media reports. He has performed all over the world, achieved international fame and recognition, earned millions of dollars. Thug went on to trial and eventually pled guilty after spending thirty months in jail, received fifteen years probation with reporting conditions, and is not even allowed to live in Atlanta. Those that have and continue to bad mouth Gunna get over it. I ain't like that enough said, because I just know the lawyer never said that.
Speaker 2: But the lawyer might have said that, you know what I mean, he might have said enough said, I'm done talking. That's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not the gauge of what's snitching and what isn't in the streets, but I feel what the lawyer is saying.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: There's a code and no matter what, if you say anything about anyone, your snitch. And I understand that. But let's get into reality of a young rapper that Gunna hasn't even said.
Speaker 1: He's not really like that guy.
Speaker 3: That was at the height of his career, millions and millions of dollars at Steak Family, at Steak you're an artist, You're not really a street guy. If you know, no one is going to be harmed. You're you saying that wise Ela is a gang that can't be used in your codefendance trial. What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? I've always stood on the side of whatever Thug said. If Doug come out and say gunn or rating on him, then we gotta take that to be a fact. If Doug never said that, then you know, maybe he's not.
Speaker 3: But all right, let me ask you, because you understand that side of the world way more than I do. I can I'm just assuming, but I can assume that in Thug taking a plea as well, there was some admission that yl was a gang.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it would have it would have have been So what are we talking about here? Yeah? But then but at the time, if I'm standing on yl is not a gang, and then you were to go up there and be like, yo, no, HYL is a game.
Speaker 1: Is a gang?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm saying we not, and you on on on on in court saying no it is. You know, then take from that what you will. But I mean, at the end of the day, both a gentlemen at home. Gunnar has no restrictions. Thug has some restrictions. Because obviously he was facing more even though it was a Rico. I think his his you know, his name was indicated in more activity in why more street activity in ys So than Gunners was. But I'm again, I'm still on the side. If Thug say Gunna he didn't snitch, then that's what it is. If Thug say Gunna did snitch, then that's what it is. I mean, everything else is speculation. You know. I know little Baby was on was sitting down with Charlemagne, I think, and he spoke, he touched on that, spoke about that and said how you felt. Listen, you know you feel how you feel. But again, I I'm waiting for a definitive Thug statement on whether or not he feels Gunna is good or no good.
Speaker 3: Do we think Thug has purposely done that? Yeah, I agree with you too, because we can all say that it would benefit people, Mark God.
Speaker 2: It would benefit Thug for people to fuck with Gunna. No, that is his artist, correct, Creed.
Speaker 3: But has there been more attention and controversy around They're not actually being a statement like, no one's really moved on because Thug has not said anything. Right, I agree with you, that's his artist. And if his artist is looked upon not as a snitch, it's probably a good business move, right, But I think I think we'll find that out around the time thug puts a project out. When gonna ends up being on on that album.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Then, if you're here, if your baby, now, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean? He said? He ate, he said he stood his baby standing on it. He's ten toes. I'm not you know, I'm not. I'm not fucking with them, he said. It ain't no relationship there, right, it ain't no relationship, all right, So then it is what it is.
Speaker 3: If if I brought a gun into the studio and it happened to go off in my jeans, would you put the footage out?
Speaker 1: Slash Uh tell.
Speaker 2: Me, nah, it's not my pedigree though, that footage would never see the light of day. No, to answer your question, not put the footage out.
Speaker 3: No, I would not put the footage out, nor would I tell on you. But we'd have to have a stern talking to about you bringing fire. Yeah, we're gonna have a t now. I know you don't know how to handle one.
Speaker 1: Don't bring into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your crib were gonna have we would have a conversation, but the public wouldn't know about the conversation that would happen though, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: For those that don't know they what was the name of this gentleman? I'm sorry that I'm not a rapper too low was doing a podcast and went into his pocket. Clearly he had a firearm in there. It discharged in his pants. Luckily no one was hit. He wasn't even hit, He didn't plaxico himself. But so, what, like, come on.
Speaker 1: How fucking stupid. No, let's just like, let's really be honest here, and this is why I'd be wanting guns to be legal, so that people can learn how to fucking use them the right way. Why do you have on them jeans that would fit a toddler in two t send up there, reaching your pocket with a gun that's off safety out of podcast that ain't even your fucking podcast. I mean, he was nervous.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, if I have to do a podcast with the gun in my pocket, like we're am I like, I just don't need to be going to do this podcast. Well, but no, Jumper, Yeah, like I just don't.
Speaker 3: Listen, not that we're going to no Jumper. But if we were to ever hypothetically go back to No Jump, I'm bringing a gun. I'm petrified they're beating up pastors.
Speaker 2: You think they he has security, those security.
Speaker 3: And they keep my white ass beating up Men of God. I'm definitely food over there.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 2: Men of God getting knocked out of No Jump, they are definitely even Adam, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: They kept just like podcasting, like, get the fuck out my studio, your show's over.
Speaker 2: We ain't got to talk about nothing that's that important after that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I will say I've been around people that podcaster that we're used to always carrying a gun with them because of their former slash current life, and I didn't think it was that weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I'm not, I don't have it in my pocket right here on set, not on safety, not like my man that's over there with me, he got it. You know, we're good. Like it's still and it's still in arms reach, but like, I don't need to be like this on set. Reaching in my pocket is not on safety. I just don't. I don't got that. Thankfully, I don't have those type of issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there were a lot of people like, especially when podcasting first started, that we're from an environment that that always carry a gun. Just because we're podcasting now doesn't change. No carrying a gun when I walk out of here. No carrying a gun is cool.
Speaker 2: But if we're sitting in here just to do a podcast and kick it like, it don't need to be in my pocket, not on safety like. I just don't. I don't. I just don't understand that part of it now walking outside and moving around to your day to day some some people have to you know what I mean, And I understand that. But once you're in a certain environment where it's like it's cool in here, we're not on that type of.
Speaker 1: And their staff in the room. Let me tell you something, and that's would have had a motherfucking gun in his tight ass jeans and shot at my fucking ankle. You're not mad out of bed.
Speaker 2: That's why car No, Well, Best would never be tight jeans either. That's the part you're not getting to like. Y'all got to get to that when it comes to best like.
Speaker 3: And first of all, you're not all Albanians from Brooklyn are carrying guns.
Speaker 1: Best is a tax bank citizen. I don't give if it was Elliott, I don't.
Speaker 3: He's from East New York and uh called from Beach Chanel High School.
Speaker 1: Can we best back? I really liked Best Love Best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can definitely have best back, but of course best would follow you know, the laws of New York City.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like lord law.
Speaker 3: Biden said, I would not even know how to explain to Demarus's parents or Page's parents that when we were potting and a gun went off and they got PG I hit in the leg. That's craziness. That is fucking nuts. But I mean, I'm glad no one was hurt, but also putting that out like we're acting like the cops are not on watching podcasts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but depending on which state or city then and that's probably legal to carry fire, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But like twenty two and had to be a twenty two in them tight as change, couldn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't no twenty two that was that was that was at least a glock something like that, for sure.
Speaker 1: Fucking idiot. That shit really pissed me off from Ory sent that to me because just as I'm like, yo, that shit was aimed at like me, like that's all I'm thinking about, like you.
Speaker 2: Know that somebody could have that could have hit somebody. Yeah, and don't do that because that's leg level. That's like right here. So it's like I'm shocked. You didn't you themself?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That could Ooh my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he thought he was hit.
Speaker 3: He was waiting to feel that shit burning other hostess who got shot? That they who got shot?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Because everybody started moving behind the camera probably so you know, you're waiting to see somebody, like, damn, anybody get hit, that's lawsuit on their hands. But thankfully nobody was hit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I mean, you guys were fascinated with the fake guns at my house when we're recording there. I was not fascinated they were also none of them were loaded too.
Speaker 2: That was the other thing, the fuck you doing? I was gonna say something, but I'm not going to say thank you.
Speaker 1: It's fun, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm chilling twenty twenty five. I'm chilling all twenty twenty five. Oh you know how to I promise, y'all, I'm well tell me when I ain't chilling. I've been chilled the first two episodes day.
Speaker 1: After Super Bowl. I don't think you're gonna be chilling.
Speaker 2: Chill man, I might even go to the Super Bowl. That's how chill I am.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm going to probably go to New Orleans, and I'm booking my flight either Monday at five am or Sunday, the latest flight, just to make sure I can get back here to record with you after that.
Speaker 2: Before. Yeah, I might, I might. I might go to the super Bowl. Depending on who's playing.
Speaker 1: We should record in New Orleans. I'm down.
Speaker 3: I had said to you if, yeah, we needed to, I would be down to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ironically, the flights are not I went and looked yesterday. The flights are not as crazy as I thought they were.
Speaker 2: Oh and after the tragedy last week, daven Lord cheaper. Now I'm listen, man, you know it is what it is. I didn't I had nothing to do with it. I'm just telling you what it is.
Speaker 1: We didn't think you did bad.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that the flights are cheaper.
Speaker 3: Congestion pricing in New Orleans sold everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that gentleman wouldn't have paid it toll to go run over people.
Speaker 1: Hurricanes still gonna head too.
Speaker 2: Sorry, baby, do do we have voicemails.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do, you have got mail? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's up? Pod? Can you please help me with the situation, because I'm truly puzzled. All right, So me and my sister have been debating on whether it's okay for a woman to approach a man. She says, no, no matter the circumstance, the environment, the situation, a woman should never approach a man. And I think the opposite. There's the same. There's plenty of fish in the sea, But how do you expect to catch a fish if you never go fishing?
Speaker 2: Why? She seemed like she read from Zane's sex chronics.
Speaker 1: She might have wrote written down what she wanted to say. What Ai, that's not even a real person. I appreciate that more than people calling in and saying yeah because and repeating themselves. I actually appreciate what she did so well, that was.
Speaker 2: The end of it.
Speaker 1: She goes on to that was the end of it. Yes, she wants to know is it okay for women to approach a man?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 3: Of course, man, where were you at these days? Yes, that's totally fun. Women should shoot there.
Speaker 2: In fact, I prefer because, because like I said, I'm not gonna be and nobody's podium to my us too aggressive, this, that, and the third like listen, it does.
Speaker 3: Bring some relief in how you can float it pop it off first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if you have a woman approach you and she know you could tell, she's you know, sizing you up, eyeing you and all that. She opening that door for that flirtatious energy, that's for God like myself, I appreciate that. I'll welcome that.
Speaker 1: And y'all are open to wife and women who who slid on you first? Absolutely, Okay, you don't take that as thirsty, no, like you're the prize.
Speaker 2: No, I don't look at myself like a prize. I'm just saying I I like when a woman is aggressive, because again, it says something about that woman. It's like, Okay, she's knows what she wants. She not only does she know what she wants, she obviously sees something in me. She's interested. She wants to tell you. Yes, I'm opening up this conversation for you know, a different type of energy. It doesn't have to be you know, a casual conversation, but like, yeah, I'm feeling you. I like you like, what's your note, what's your situation? Are you single. I like that. I like when women open up that door for that conversation.
Speaker 1: And you're willing to still pursue them even after they do that. Because so my fear with that is because I've always been like super confident and aggressive. But what I've learned, or what I've experienced, is that sometimes when you do that, even if a guy does like you, the courting or the game that men play the chase, because men do love chase, some more than others, but men do love the chase. They're not as involved in that chase or feel like they have to court as much because you've already shown that you're interested. Now me personally, I can come at you, but if you don't, if you don't do what you're supposed to do, I'll back the fuck up. I don't give a fuck who you are.
Speaker 2: You open the door. Yeah, he has to take it from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hand you the basket, but you gotta shot them a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Handing basket is crazy. You're gonna take the whole hoop down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll hand you the basket, the ball, all that.
Speaker 2: Baby, They take the whole hoop down to just give it to you.
Speaker 1: You still got to play ball. She put the water in the base of the She's gonna do all that.
Speaker 2: Look, I set up the court, nigga, go out there and hop nigga shit.
Speaker 1: But what I've seen is that a lot of people won't do that to the extent because it's kind of like the chase factor is not there for them. So that's what I'm asking for, you guys.
Speaker 3: What I think. I think a lot more women would do it. You know how women say men are usually jaded because they got their heart broken like sixth grade and still are not over it. I think women would like to shoot their shop, but one time in their life they had the courage to do it and it didn't go the route they wanted to, and now they'll never do it because women don't handle rejection well at all.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I saw a woman post the other day that I'm still mad at Chrissy for what she for proposing to Gym, and I was like, damn, yeah, y'all still mad about that? Why she wanted to propose that man? See what was the what's the problem with that? Baby?
Speaker 1: You know what the problem is?
Speaker 2: I don't She was ready to get married and Jim wasn't moving fast.
Speaker 1: Feminism and yeah, because he ain't want to get married.
Speaker 2: They still ain't married, is the I mean, you might be waiting for the right budget. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much he's making off them, off them fucking tapes he released in the budget, is there?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just don't GYM is far from far from broke.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm just saying no. Maybe they want VH one to you know, put it together.
Speaker 1: They would, a VH one would have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just and I sorry because I really don't know. Wasn't there rumors recently that they weren't together?
Speaker 1: It was rumors that he was married to Brooke Bailey. Yeah, that's that's. I don't know if that ever got confirmed.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: I didn't look into it.
Speaker 2: No, that was that was not true, that was. But yeah, I do. I do appreciate a woman. Now, this level is to aggression though, Like you can't walk up to me and tell me you'll pull your ship out, like let me see how big it? Like, now that's wild, you see what I'm saying. But women do that though, they definitely do that, you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's like that is like whoa, Like you know what I'm saying, But I like, I think it's kind of fly on because I say, are you worry with me? Like I'm that guy, like I go right, once I see a woman is flirting, like I say it, and if she flirt, it's like, okay, we got a flirt flirt the Olympics right now.
Speaker 1: But then she say, yeah, what up?
Speaker 2: Why oh that's you can't talk to me like that.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm the wrong guy to say, yeah, so what's up? Like, nah, don't talk because then I'm because now I don't know because then you don't want me to don't call me into that ring to do that, because you can't do that with me, like you're gonna lose that. I'll flirt all night with a girl and never see her again, Like I'm the king of that. Like we'll flirt all night and that's what Lee doing. I don't know if it's because when I mean promise.
Speaker 3: Is it for avoid that you're feeling or validation?
Speaker 1: Why do you play with people's emotions because it's fun to him?
Speaker 2: Why do I play with people's emotions? She started flirting with me and.
Speaker 3: I'm just learning with no intention, which, by the way, I've done countless time.
Speaker 2: It's healthy to flirt with no intention. It's helped people do it on social media every day. It's it's fun to do that. It's like, but then when you be like, yo, so what's up? When be going out like what we ain't never linked in real life, It's like, oh, okay, that was just for the.
Speaker 1: So then why would you? So then women are asking Like that's why women are asking this because I and I asked, and then I tell you because I've had men that come in my inbox.
Speaker 2: But I want to just gon flirt? What you don't mean I want to hang out?
Speaker 1: Though? What didn't you That's true? You know what I'm saying, Just baby, just because I'm you.
Speaker 2: Don't mean I want to like go get dinner and hang out. And don't that don't mean that.
Speaker 1: And that's why women are afraid to approach because they don't know if they just again to you, like I'm flirting to like get somewhere, you're flirting. I'm definitely I've flirting to marry before.
Speaker 2: How you know you don't even know him well?
Speaker 3: Or you're flirting to dating to date, and they call dating with intentions that you are dating someone with the idea that this would be a long term thing once you get to know them.
Speaker 2: Okay, not dating just to funk, all right, So what if? So what if a woman approaches me, she starts flirting. I think she's attractive, so okay, I flirt back. But in the flirting I kind of learned things about it, and I'm like, yo, that ain't really my like, uh, you know what I'm saying, because that happens, like we will both be flirting fs one and like she could say something. I'm just like, I don't know that was like what.
Speaker 1: What's what's an example of what she could say in a flirting session in the grocery store that can make you go on.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's just I don't know, just certain things that she might in the conversation that you just might be like that was a little bit of a turn off, but whatever, Like if she has three kids, two baby daddies, I don't.
Speaker 1: Flirting and that information comes out, you mean, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta ask her if she has you know, you have a family, you sing with your ship.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy question of the produce and you can tell about like what's in her card?
Speaker 2: Like clearly if I say some fucking caprice sons, I'm like, you not busting.
Speaker 1: Down mine mind?
Speaker 2: Nah dog, if you got a bunch of if you got the variety box at the free variety, you better have some kids. Don't tell me these just for you and you put these in your and your fridge at work. Don't tell me that.
Speaker 1: Nah nah?
Speaker 2: Who's how many? Okay? So where's the rascals? I get right to it once I look at the shopping car. Where's the rascals? Like they're not here?
Speaker 1: The school?
Speaker 2: All right? How many? You know how many kids? You got? Three? Okay? You know? Father around you still?
Speaker 3: You know that's what you bust out on the first convo is the father around?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Crazy question learning session, Like we're flirting.
Speaker 2: I need to know if I need to know if your fucking kids, father, y'all still live together? You like, what's your y'all? Y'all single? When you single? What do you are we doing it? Can I come over and get comfortable or I got to have my glock in my pants? Like on me on the podcast?
Speaker 1: There's another.
Speaker 3: About that of like, oh, I don't want to disrespect the man of that, like you could find a cuter way to ask that question.
Speaker 2: You're trying to find you to say you're still with your saying you're still with your kids.
Speaker 1: Father, I ain't. That's not what you want to date.
Speaker 2: I don't want to find that out at the date. I'm not gonna find it out before I start spending money on you. Like, nah, I want to find it out before we hit the check out.
Speaker 3: I'm going down.
Speaker 2: I'm getting avocado's like you are, Yo, what's up? Your kids? Fathers still in the pictures?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hand me that pick? Yeah a word?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Locked up? Okay? How many two baby daddies?
Speaker 1: Which way?
Speaker 3: First of all, what supermarket are we in?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 2: I don't know, definite special Whole Foods. Man, Traded Joe's they in there? Baby Mamas is the traded Joe's. They get that check every month. Yeah, they spending that bad Joe's. That sings more affordable than people think.
Speaker 3: But to have the baby mother with two baby fathers both locked up, three kids, I just don't know.
Speaker 2: If I didn't say locked up, you just said that. I said, where is he? Is he still in the picture?
Speaker 1: And they said locked up? All right?
Speaker 2: Cool? Okay, y is he locked up? Great? How much Tommy got life?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So what's up with time? You need me to pick you up? He ain't coming home. We ain't worried about him. But yeah, that's a valid question. Baby did is the kids father still in the pit on the date?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: Y'all look crazy? So I'm gonna find out on the date that her and this nigga is still together?
Speaker 3: No, not together, that she has two baby fathers.
Speaker 1: If you ask you are you single? That's it. You don't got to yo your baby? Are you single? That's it. I feel like that's flirting, Like if we're in the grocery store and you know, making eyes at each other and you walk up like are you single? Like that's flipper.
Speaker 2: What if a question is something that throws you off where she's not saying yes, but she ain't saying no?
Speaker 1: What and don't go on to date? Mom?
Speaker 2: What if she says what she like? It depends, you know, y'all love that. That's exactly y'all love it. It depends y'all love throwing it. It depends. It depends on who's asking. Y'all'm asking who else you standing out forward right now?
Speaker 3: I'm asking first off, in the supermark saying Yo, my friend wants to talk to you would be the wild It's me asking, like I'm asking.
Speaker 2: Are you single? It depends on who's asking.
Speaker 1: You might try to look. You might be trying to hook me up with like you, you know, anybody, your dad, somebody, anybody at the supermarket. That's my pops type.
Speaker 2: Oh you my pop there? You ain't for me, but I could call Paga face top pops right now? Who does that?
Speaker 1: Or like if you got it, like if you got a brother and it's like yo, this is like my brother's like genuine type. Or it could be somebody that you recognize.
Speaker 2: Listen, my brother got a huge brother for the reason.
Speaker 3: If a girl came up to me and said she wanted to hook me up with her homegirl and showed me in a supermarket a photo of her, I would be terrified. That's like murdership to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like, yo, you go.
Speaker 1: So I'm having a Okay, So I'm not really talking for the masses with this conversation. I'm kind of talking about us because we are public figures, right, so people know us that we don't know. So if somebody might come up in the grocery store and be like, yo, my homegirl has the biggest crush on you, like that type of thing, like she fired here, show it. You're not interesting. If she bad, If the homegirl ig go crazy. She only got two hundred and fifty followers, no kids, come on, two fifty no kids, y'all folding.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be surprised. I ain't following her.
Speaker 3: It's like nine soft follows, bad no kids.
Speaker 2: Nah, you just named that's the locked neest monster you just named right. That shit don't exist.
Speaker 3: Remember I told a story a long, long long time ago on this podcast of when Mandy was out at a party one night and that happened to her like a girl had said she had a crush on me, and Mandy face timed me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what I'm supposed to do with this?
Speaker 3: Like what you want me to do?
Speaker 2: So awkward? Now we're just looking at each other.
Speaker 1: Many drive from Jersey Day.
Speaker 2: You know, your face, Wow, your face the wild fat on facetimes to look like you like you're looking through the ring camera. So now you're just sitting there. Now you're sitting there looking Now you're sitting there looking stupid, like yeah. I was like, Yo, what's up? You're gonna say what's up? Twice? Maybe and everybody, Yo, yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: You are crush on me? Say word? What's your name's word?
Speaker 2: I know I got no saying say word while somebody's holding a say word. People just don't know how to flirt. I'm telling you, try to flirt with somebody that don't know how to flip. This the funniest shit ever.
Speaker 3: I got caught on Saturday. I wouldn't have replied, but I did leave there thinking what would I have said if that was even a situation. A girl came up to me and said hey, handsome and batted her eyes and I froze up. It wouldn't have It wouldn't have been a thing regardless. But I was trying to think in the hypothetical, like I wouldn't even know what to say back to you. Bro, You should have just over the Jersey club music.
Speaker 2: She was an escort swing that she can't just like Rory, he's selling ass man when he was at a party.
Speaker 3: It was at the Founders Station. She was selling, not selling man. Y'all swear to y'all girl selling pussy.
Speaker 2: Not every girl, just the girls that's selling pussy. It's a difference. She was selling ass hey hands. It was the too.
Speaker 1: I'm that it was like, twats yeah, that's two hundred.
Speaker 2: She was like.
Speaker 1: She had a two hundred dollars eyelashes, and I don't sell I've hit an with the hay hands.
Speaker 2: But you don't blink twice.
Speaker 3: No, look, I'm a little offended, like I'm in non desirable that a woman would find me handsome of the party. That's crazy. Just has to be a prosecuted No one would like.
Speaker 2: No, she finds handsome. But you got to pay the play.
Speaker 1: You don't think Roy could get pussy for free.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I've never paid for pussy.
Speaker 2: I hope he would.
Speaker 3: The only pussy I've ever gotten this free.
Speaker 2: You never paid for me not doing this. It's twenty twenty five, lot of me, lot of me. Tell me lies, make it sound good, make it sent You never paid for pussy. No, he's lying. It's documented on camera. You told me you paid for pussy before.
Speaker 1: No, I paid for pussy for demeris.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, that was I.
Speaker 3: Have taken women out on dates like that's not pay.
Speaker 2: For pussy, man, I'm talking about sending the wire sin Is that one point five? Right? Oh? No, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: If I ever the only thing that's on camera was Demarus's birthday when I paid for pussy for her nothing.
Speaker 2: This was years years ago. Who I don't know what. Yeah, you definitely said you paid for pussy before because I was on the side of I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Neither have I.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad? I could be staying corrected for here's why.
Speaker 3: Here's why I would not pay for Pussi's not on a moral fucking ground. I'd have to wear a condom. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I know. You don't depending on how much you pay, don't have that much money, depending on how depending on how much you pay, No, you don't, you know I know what? Somebody that are you good? My bad? I am sorry? So yes, young lady. We do think that it's okay to flirt with men, to be aggressive. I think it's actually kind of sexy when a woman approaches a guy. You know, she's confident, and she's you know, she can hold a conversation and let a god know, hey, listen, I would like to hang out, spend more time with you. Let's go on to date like I think that's fly. Why not?
Speaker 3: Bag met me? Let me be the little spoon like take me out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bag me, bag me, get me lit twenty twenty five, bag me, bag me, bag me a twenty twenty five. If you out there, baged me, let me see something, yeah said, cause y'all win. Women, y'all be talking like guys don't know how to flirt, they don't know how to court. All right, well, let's let's see if you know how to flirt, just flirt. I ain't saying you got to court me and all I know how to. I could take it from there, but let me see what we need to see what women flirt like?
Speaker 1: Well, ma, can you teach me how to I'm my flirting is like my flirting is very like, I don't know. I need to learn how to flirt.
Speaker 2: Breule number one, to flirt and don't ask for what's I.
Speaker 1: G Oh, I don't. I don't give anybody my IG. I give them my false like my fence stuff. Because because men get my IG and think they know me because of this fucking podcast, or because I have a lot of followers, they think they know me. They think I'm the girl they want a lot of followers want to get.
Speaker 2: Just don't give them nothing. Yeah, don't even give them the fence.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to have my phone number.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean like you you're trying to avoid giving them the number. So give me your Facebook give them somebody. I gotta download an app on my phone to talk to you. Like, Nah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: You could do what's app?
Speaker 2: O crazy?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm not texting nobody through. What's that that lives in America? We live in the same country. I'm not used And what's that to talk to you?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with it? What's your I g lin.
Speaker 2: You know, you know I fumbled the bag of all bags when we was.
Speaker 1: We know, let it go.
Speaker 2: I'm baby d she was baby.
Speaker 1: Trying to speak it back in any Listen.
Speaker 2: We don't know what I'm talking about, baby, exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Nah, baby, I'm with her. You in twenty twenty five. You do need to get this off your spirit.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's been holding you down.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's a weight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not still thinking about it. But when it comes up, I'm just like, damn, that was the fumble of all fumbles right there.
Speaker 1: That was God keeping you from something that would have ruined.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, baby, d Now see this is why you're in the room. Talk to me.
Speaker 1: You will never miss you.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, talk to me.
Speaker 1: Crazy will miss you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes sometimes you miss your blessed, Like we gotta start admitting that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes could be married with kid right now.
Speaker 2: Happy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you missed your blessing. Okay, sometimes you got to tell your friends I'm happy for you, but y'all they outside. I ain't gonna lie. I'm happy you got your family though.
Speaker 3: And then as a wingman, I just we could be out here cleaning up right there. I assume I've seen my friend work before, and I assumed he was gonna close there.
Speaker 2: But the one yard line, I dropped that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Somebody can't get like if that, If that was the case, I would have like when she typed in her CVS ship and put her phone number, I would have tried to memorize it had I known you.
Speaker 1: No, that's creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's trying to go dexter flow on for his happiness nah from my head. No, I'm cool. Do we have another voicemail? That was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't dexter.
Speaker 2: I remember I remember her CVS number. I'd have been like, what, like.
Speaker 1: You do that? Maybe? Well on Patreon, me and mallare sit next to each other. He could teach me how to flirt. We could practice flirting.
Speaker 2: Baby, I can't take that. I'm gonna be laughing too much. I can't do that. Every time you say something, I'm gonna just start laughing, like, all right, baby, this is what you were saying.
Speaker 1: I get our active.
Speaker 3: I want to see you rope a guy in and then do the one digit off trick and see if he'll do it where you leave the last number.
Speaker 1: He has to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Maybe he definitely do that, And tell him if you really want to talk to me again, you'll figure it out and then walk off one an you've definitely done that before. Where you're from? Guess the area she only she don't give the area code. That's what baby, especially in New York. Now she don't give the area six Panicky, which is from Like that.
Speaker 3: Shit is just an inconvenience at this point, because now I'm just gonna have to text nine different people good morning until somebody like, now, you just give me a task that is not even going to prove if I will be persistent or not. This is just annoying. This is just gonna take me nine minutes.
Speaker 2: You have a text Shamba's back. Of course, I love having scammers. You have a package at NPS. We need you to be li but cut this. Ship Man twenty twenty five just started. Stop leave people packages alone. Crypto shit.
Speaker 3: I always if I'm bored on a flight or something, will reply on my request of just like, yo, I'm all the way in.
Speaker 1: Tell me what i gotta need? How five and five?
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, all you need is my cash app and my debit card? Oh shit, yeah, I got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me what YEA all ready for number two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's going on y'all? My name is El. I'm from North Carolina. Shout out to y'all. Y'all are doing God's work with this.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Bigger Life, But I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Get right to it. What do you do when you have met your sexual match, and I mean meeting somebody that not only matches your freak but exceeds.
Speaker 1: Your freak meter.
Speaker 5: I'm thirty one. I've had my share of flings in my day. I probably only been on like two or three serious relationships.
Speaker 1: But I'm used to being the.
Speaker 5: Freak in the relationship. I'm used to being the one that wants to have sex all the time. But in this recent relationship, I can't. I can't keep up. I'm being honest. I can't keep up. For two weeks it was great. I'm like, oh, man, i've met my match. You know what I'm saying, wake up, having sex, middle of the day, sex, sex before going to bed, public sex, sex in the car. And two three months in and dog, I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't keep up.
Speaker 5: Like and I know I'm gonna get roasted by y'all in the comments, but I like this outside of sex. I like this girl. I feel like we like each other. But I can't keep up her. I've met my match. She has exceeded my freak meter. In y'all case, what would y'all do.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to clown l at all. You man that it's a you can feel seen, We understand it. Don't even be when you date a younger chick. It's when you date a girl in her thirties is when it's tough to keep up. Yeah, young girls don't have sex drive like the women that are thirty four years old right now and men being thirty four to thirty five. We don't have the same sex drive that they have. They go into overdrive with their clock. I don't know what it is. I feel you, well, it's just tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm not here to laugh at you.
Speaker 1: Get a honey pack. Bro, I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Get a honeyback honey pack and some duce and just yeah, man, pray to God, just hold the sheets. Or maybe I mean, is she is?
Speaker 2: She is she? If she's into girls? Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: You got the yea. You're gonna need a teammate, a sex toy or a teammate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like bring a you know, bring a girl in there, let them, you know, lick on each other while you watch sports. And I don't know, something you gotta I don't know. It's tough when you can't keep up, when you really it's a humbling thing. You're like, God, damn again, you know, my like my nuts gotta refill, like I they be ready to bounce on you. In twelve minute, like, God damn, I just my nut's still wet, like I just washed off with the rag.
Speaker 3: Relax and the worst be when they have a crazy sex driver. You're like, I'm I'm like half hard, like you just half masked at that point, I don't care he might not, just like all right, let me give me five more minute.
Speaker 2: That's trying to like trying to put jello through a keyhole what you're doing, Like, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I can't do that with this ship right now, Like you know what I mean, like you, I mean like and if you ain't even like if y'all close with you ain't there, Yeah, well you don't let her see your ship softy, Like I'm not backing out the softy.
Speaker 3: Like three more months, you definitely three months.
Speaker 2: I'm not. You're not seeing the softy. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I got a month.
Speaker 2: They gotta have some blood flowing in. I'm two days, two days you have to see the soft Give two days. Leave in the bathroom. Nah, not two days. She can't see you soft in two days. Listen, two days is too soon. If you love me at my honey pack, love me, love me when love me when it's just laying there like love me when it's dead, Like what word that should be? Looking pitiful? Tell me about it? It ain't no blood in that mother. Look you're backing out this.
Speaker 3: I used to be that way, but like older I got this is who I am brong.
Speaker 1: Women do not care about that ship.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, I mean but two days I still beat you on two days. I don't know how growing you on two days?
Speaker 3: First fucking night?
Speaker 1: Morning? What's up?
Speaker 3: This is my tick?
Speaker 2: Have you met him yet?
Speaker 1: This is my morning dick. Women really don't care like I don't. We don't care about that ship. We really don't care about if.
Speaker 3: You don't like, lay it down and do your best performance on the first night. Now, I'm gonna hide my my soldier. She's not seeing soft until I knock it out, because then at that point she's like, all right, cool, I get it.
Speaker 2: How long How long you had a nold girl before you have sex with the lights on?
Speaker 1: First day?
Speaker 2: Sex with the lights on first day?
Speaker 1: Rory is a sick nikka first day out?
Speaker 3: Or I don't have like intimacy issues like you guys do. What's wrong with fucking with the lights on?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Be fucking people you don't find austractive.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I want to that, but the all like what I'm not saying, I'm not saying. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying pitch black room. But like you have the lights on, like like these you don't have the TV or just the TV, unlike y'all have not fucked in this office TV or just all lights on the room either or Nah.
Speaker 1: I'm not fucking you under fluorescent light, and I'm not that confident yet to fuck you under fluorescent light in the first time. That's crazy. You could see my veins through my skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you could see the balloon, not her balloon, not first night.
Speaker 3: That's why I got the lights on.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know about first night lights. Now I'm more in to sex. You know, the room is a little lit up.
Speaker 1: You know, sun is up, but daylight is like flattering. So like in daylight, I look like caramel, fluorescent light and I look like gray like nah, the.
Speaker 3: First of all, y'all having more, y'all are fucking this person before both y'all brush your teeth.
Speaker 1: But the lights is where we draw the line.
Speaker 2: Now, I always give him brush my teeth before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm get up and scavenged through his If.
Speaker 3: I had the option, yes, I'd rather go brush my teeth and she brushes her teeth. But y'all about to tell me in the years that you guys have been sexually active, you are not having morning sex before the teeth were brushed.
Speaker 1: Only what people with.
Speaker 2: Yeah we together then? Yeah, of course you know.
Speaker 3: Man, you at her crib. You don't have a toothbrush there. And she wanted to give you some pussy in the morning, you fucking.
Speaker 2: She got some mouthwash something. We gotta knock this dragon open the mouth a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's a bottle of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta go sweet, we gotta drink some tea something like.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna make it worse the.
Speaker 3: Morning breath head, Right, it's a little warmer.
Speaker 1: Now, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't care what what, what time it is is warm?
Speaker 3: You that mouth be warm?
Speaker 2: That that mouth warm?
Speaker 3: Someone specific?
Speaker 2: Women, Yeah, don't try to eat.
Speaker 1: Don't try to eat my pussy with the bacteria from last night's steak and stella our tine.
Speaker 3: It's different though, because you like an open wound. You could like you could dirty mouth on a dick.
Speaker 1: Is it's fine, and then I'm supposed to go sit on that same is your mouth? No it's not, but it's back. You carry backteria in your mouth. You need to wash your mouth everywhere before you put your hurt.
Speaker 2: I just thought, all right, so do y'all have sex with a person for the first time? Have you ever had sex with person? With a person for the first time and it was like morning, like like daylight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it didn't happen the night before, like we were either too tired or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then in the morning. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all niggas be in love with y'all. Flings.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be a fling. It lasted too long, ten years.
Speaker 2: A fling lasted ten years.
Speaker 5: Years.
Speaker 1: I've never had a successful fling, like like when I went into it for it to be a fling. It never relationship turned into.
Speaker 2: A thing, your baby, do you like you can't have sex with somebody and that just be sex. You look like it's like a nigga sound a contract once you have sex with you, like nigga, we go together.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's not. It's not not always me. That is the one that's trying to great ship down in nick Niggas have going into things thinking going to therapy, so you're gonna turn them every which way but loose.
Speaker 3: He sounded like shorting. When she was reading off the paper about the fishing the sea if.
Speaker 2: You don't GBT. Did she her name? She said she ain't to give us no name that was GBT.
Speaker 1: We didn't give l advice L. I think the best we did don't get it, get your girl a girlfriend or a honeypack.
Speaker 3: But also I don't know, maybe he could give that speech of like I feel like we're rushing too much into the sexual ship and like maybe we should ease back and get to know each other on like a.
Speaker 1: Women aren't going to take that. If you If I'm a super sexual person and you tell me that, I'm gonna take like women don't take rejection well like you said I would take. I would think something was wrong. Mmmm, something something is wrong or you can't keep but either something that's wrong or you can't keep up with my sex drive. Either way, now I no longer want to have sex with you because now you really like now you're making me feel mad, horny, Like now I feel nasty, Like now, when I'm coming on you, I feel like some nasty, horny bitch like no, see now I'm never trying to fuck you ever again, but it.
Speaker 3: Has to be See that's an awful I get that perspective. But also it takes blood rushing to my dick for us to fuck, and sometimes I can't control that. It's not a youth thing. I just can't fuck ten times a day, so I used to it.
Speaker 2: Is it you just y'all you want sex or you just want to orgasm? Because like if he eat you out until you come, then that shit suffice right.
Speaker 1: Don't put that on him because now, don't do that to him because you signing him up for some shit he probably don't feel like doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's his girl.
Speaker 1: But I don't want you to give me head if you're not horny. If you're giving me head, just like for the fuck of it, don't know that. Please, I've had that's a relationship.
Speaker 2: I've had that before. What just something just like a girl give your head and you can tell she ain't horny, but like her rent.
Speaker 1: Was due, so it was like, now I'm the one that paid for pisty.
Speaker 2: No id just had I didn't pay for anything. She was just you know, she was fucked up and she was depressed.
Speaker 3: I feel like the rent head would be crazy though.
Speaker 2: Nah, she was. She was depressed. She knew she wasn't getting it from me.
Speaker 3: So now she's just sucking dick. Yeah, like you know, she said, you're not going end up on the podium.
Speaker 2: Who me? Why? No? That was constituent. That was. That was I got the text messages. I'm like, whack, I got text messages for my next tail. I don't play no games.
Speaker 3: Flipping over your socke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I keep all my old phones. I ain't playing no games will catch me and no bullshit.
Speaker 3: Has whack been pulling up a text messages? I haven't been keeping up with the latest snow Jumper nah.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, after the whole debacqua outside Adam's studio, I've seen him in Wax sat down and talked about the whole situation. Adam was a little mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't marked I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't really get into it, man, But I know I could see. I can see Adam was definitely he trying to distance itself as fall away from that as he possibly can. But Adam is fucked that. What are you gonna do? Tell Wacky can't come back up there? It is definitely a whack showdown. That's Whack studio, that's what as as Whack run that ship man, he Adam, you just the face man.
Speaker 3: I mean it's tough because that he's made his brand that so like that comes with it.
Speaker 2: No, but according to Adam, that's not his brand.
Speaker 1: What's well he has the porn brand in that and gang brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's saying no. Now you know, you know how it is. Now he's trying to distance itself. I'm a non violent person.
Speaker 1: Well he know, we know that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now you know people getting beat up outside your studio and you know all lawsuit is coming behind that, oh for sure. Yeah. So you know Adam, he's trying to He trying to trying to distance himself as far away from it as he possibly can. But you know, I do think obviously they are gonna he's gonna have to cooperate at some level. I think Adam, they're going to ask him for security footage, They're going to ask him for and I think.
Speaker 3: He'll cooperate, not that anyone would expect the opposite.
Speaker 2: But at some point you think Adams, you think Adam will give an information that may incriminate Whack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well and not because it's not a not per se at Adam.
Speaker 1: He's just admitted civilian.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, get said that he would I just in that situation do something.
Speaker 1: I would just be paying civilian.
Speaker 2: I would be very I'm looking forward to if what if Adam does cooperate with an investigation that may incriminate Whack. I'm I'm waiting to see what comes after that, because obviously Adam and Whack have the probably the biggest show on Adam's platform right now.
Speaker 1: I would say, so, yeah, it's a good show.
Speaker 2: That would naturally disrupt that disturb that maybe put an end to that show. It would just be interesting to see what happens as a result of that.
Speaker 3: That's all I mean with Adam. I just feel like we've been to that that compound. He does do a good job with security. People vetted like it's it's it's ran well as far as in the building.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and you can control what happens.
Speaker 3: I don't really have sympathy is that if a lot of your brand is gang member street stuff, Like you can only prevent so much.
Speaker 1: Gang members are going to gang member.
Speaker 3: So I don't have as much as I feel for Adam because he wasn't part of that, and it's he's gonna get sued no one else. I mean, what did you expect to happen? Gang members are going to gang member I'll get it like this. I saw that you had on our list. I have not been keeping up with the Megan gossip. I'm shocked you didn't want to start with this.
Speaker 1: You disrespect me every part.
Speaker 2: I keep going, what what happened with Meg? Now?
Speaker 1: So Meghan went public with Tory Craig, the basketball player. I'm assuming he's a basketb player. Yeah, y'all know the sports shit, not me. Okay, So Tory is a basketball player. Meghan went public with him, posted a picture with him, and immediately.
Speaker 2: Some didn't they go public ready?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, I think that it had been rumored they had been seen out together. But she posted a picture with him. You know, that's the official going public New Year?
Speaker 2: That was it was a soft launch before. Yeah, and he kept acting right for another two months and now it's a full out rebrand.
Speaker 1: And now this side some girls coming out saying she was the side chick and he cheated on her and he originally came down to Houston to see her, but he just since she wasn't available, he went to Meghan this stallion.
Speaker 2: And he has some crazy text message that leaked. Does she leaked? She yeah, but he was telling her to milk cut, like squeeze the milk out her titties or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what else going through. Can't match, like when you meet your match in the freak department.
Speaker 1: So he's alleging, he's alleging that she is fit like that she is making fake dms and fake text messages not real.
Speaker 2: He fighting that.
Speaker 3: Side chick is saying that he cheated on Meghan, or that he's.
Speaker 1: That he's been fucking with her since June. I want to say, can you cheat on the side chick?
Speaker 2: No? But the sois don't care now.
Speaker 1: But she's saying she ain't the side she's not the side chicks that's dating him. Yeah, it's yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Dating No, you're the side chick. That's what happens with side chick's going dates.
Speaker 3: I you're just a check that He's fucking not even a side chick.
Speaker 1: You just want to And I honestly I don't believe her. And this is why I don't believe her, because she's doing like so much that it is just kind of like you give that you're going for clout, not that you're an actual like side chick.
Speaker 3: But what would be the the only response to all of that would be for quote unquote clout, Why on earth would you go public with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you getting? What are you getting out of it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: So no, I'm saying if she was somebody that he was truly dating, like really dating, and your feelings are hurt, and it's like, no fuck out of here, Like you dating me, but you you popping out with MEGANE. Stallion, But we're really dating. That's what she's trying to make it seem like it is.
Speaker 3: Look, isn't gonna get him to love her? Like, what the if you're doing that, you're doing it for attention?
Speaker 1: I think some people, Okay, yes, it could be that you're doing it for attention, but I've also seen that happen with normal people and it's not for attention, it's for my feelings are hurt and you're playing in my fucking face anytime.
Speaker 2: First of all, anytime you go to social media with anything, you're doing it for attention. You're not doing it for awareness. She's doing that for attention.
Speaker 1: No, I believe, completely believe that she's doing it for attention. But I also don't believe that she's the actual side chick. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I don't think he fucked with her at all.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think so. I don't think I think there's.
Speaker 2: Fucked with her. You think that absolutely, These ball playing niggas, these niggas, they not they fucking.
Speaker 3: That dirty Magan.
Speaker 2: How I don't know that niggas a dirty maggot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know him.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hope Meg has a successful and fulfilling relationship.
Speaker 2: I hope so, man, Meg. Meg deserves a real, loving, healthy relationship. She does.
Speaker 1: She deserves to not have her name in the media. Just gotta have.
Speaker 2: I think some people just don't have. And I'm understanding this more and more. I'm understanding that people just don't have a certain level of discernment. And I think Meg may be one of those people that just you know she doesn't. Discernment is not her strong suit. If we look through her history of guys that she's attached herself to, and you know, given time of day two, it's just like, what did you think was gonna come out of that? Yeah? Discernment, right, just just have a little more discernment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll say that to certain things. I'm not gonna say that to her getting shot.
Speaker 2: I never said that. Yeah, I've never said that.
Speaker 3: You never.
Speaker 2: I never said that. I'm saying, practice discernment when it comes to the type of energy, the type of guys you let around you, the type of guys you're intimate with. Women not just Meg humans people. Yeah, practice more discernment, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But sometimes when people are admittedly going through grief depression, probably an alcoholism habit, you tend to make very awful decisions and then you'll find out your self worth is nothing and you have to come out of that for sure. Judgment in it, but we listen in judgment if you don't learn from it eventually.
Speaker 1: And I also haven't met anybody in their early twenties with great discernment. I feel like, sometimes because Meg is so tall in the shit that she raps about, and she's so like voluptuous that people forget that when the majority of these decisions were being made, she was like twenty four years old. Yeah young, but I mean that's you can't tell a twenty four to twenty three year old have better discernment. They don't know what the fuck they don't even know they bill know what the fuck that mean.
Speaker 2: So it's really, you know who they are themselves?
Speaker 1: That no exactly, So like how to fuck I'm figure out what other people's flaws are. I barely know what my mom that comes with growing. She's thirty something now now she's oh, let me see, she might be twenty nine out.
Speaker 2: Really Meg's not even thirty.
Speaker 1: Was young when she came out. She was in college when she came out. She's shit, yeah, yep, she'll be thirty next month.
Speaker 2: Okay, well she's thirty.
Speaker 1: Let's hope that this one was.
Speaker 3: These decisions were made with sermon, because if not, just go be single and figure out who the fuck you are, Meg, just go get you. A relationship is not going to save you if you're not a whole. So yeah, you know, and now you gotta deal with fucking Instagram.
Speaker 2: And see that's why, that's why I see, that's why girls we having a soft launch. This soft launch was to kind of like to fill it out for people to come now hard Now the rebrand happened, you know what I mean, the collab dropped and here they come. See this is what makes So she was give it, I'll give it. She was probably practicing the serment soft launch kind of like yeah, you know, we hang out whatever and will run into the ball.
Speaker 1: And even after I got like, even after they took a picture of us, the paparazzi got us out at dinner in New York City, like you know, we've been seeing together, allegedly, he was still texting this girl, Like he was texting this girl after that. So it's like, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they weren't official because Meg would say in a rap that hey, we're not dating.
Speaker 1: I could fuck with other dudes.
Speaker 3: She would say that yeah bye by her hot girl logic, So maybe he was just being a hot boy m And now it's official.
Speaker 2: And then she got burnt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like if this isn't it, I think the mall rebrand could be great for her.
Speaker 2: Me and Meg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, too short respectfully, I mean you're not sure as a man, you feel me sure.
Speaker 2: She's gonna say I'm too short and she's fucking Tory Lane Tory Lane short.
Speaker 3: And the baby baby she definitely has on record, baby niggas is little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you too short to fuck Meg. What I was saying is that you wouldn't fuck Meg because she's so tall. You wouldn't be with You wouldn't be with her, You wouldn't be with.
Speaker 2: Meg's height.
Speaker 1: You would be with Meg knowing that Megan. Is that? Why not? Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm secure, Yeah, absolutely. It's more or less a personality thing.
Speaker 3: You think any man based off how Meg the Stallion looks. Let's forget because we don't know her personally how she looks, we would go now, she's too tall for.
Speaker 1: Me to be in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I would know, very insecure about one.
Speaker 3: On some ten in chields while you atted Tode, I don't give a fun on get I got asked right next to my face when I don't.
Speaker 2: Care how tall she is.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fucking what.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna put on forty below, says I put my regular flat shoes on him, walk right next.
Speaker 2: To every day I grew up in the park. I climbed trees, gates, all kind of shit. Meg is no problem, okay, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And twenty twenty five is the short king of Year from what I saw, I don't know about who you saw that Twitter?
Speaker 2: You should lock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Elon's was saying.
Speaker 1: That I love short kings. I'm sure I don't like the nal tall last nigga that I gotta stand on my tip be toes the kiss. I don't.
Speaker 2: I toes make five, nine, five ten, I think, oh, yeah, she not that put them heels on. She she's she's much to all of it.
Speaker 1: Now, I could do that. I could do five ten. Okay, absolutely, you're gonna stay. I would stand on my tippy toes to kiss Meg, would you?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have to, baby, Then that's okay.
Speaker 1: If Meg has five inch heels on tippy toes, if Meg has five.
Speaker 2: In say I gotta stand on my tippy toes, Yes, yes I do, Yes, I do. I've dated girls five to ten that had heels on. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Meg?
Speaker 2: So you telling toes Ma, baby, I ain't had to stand on my tippy toes in probably twenty some years.
Speaker 1: How how sall are you five ten?
Speaker 3: At five nine, I would have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss Meg, and I would do it.
Speaker 2: You would know you would not? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 3: She's five and she she has some heels on, depending on what heels, and Meg can afford some, some high fucking heels. You think you would have to stand on your tippy toes they're from my heel. My heel would raise off the ground as well.
Speaker 2: No, not, Hey, y'all are crazy. She's not six ten with those hels or what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: If I'm nine and she puts on heels, that would make her what three four inches tall?
Speaker 5: Her?
Speaker 1: Four or five? Yeah, that puts her.
Speaker 3: I'm not good at that.
Speaker 2: Six two, six three. You think you would have to stand on your tippy toes to kiss her? Yes, know you would not. You're bugging the fuck out.
Speaker 3: If I go like this, I'm not at six three.
Speaker 2: You're You're crazy. Man. You don have to stay on your tippy toe.
Speaker 1: He gotta raise his head at least he gotta. He gotta tuck his head back.
Speaker 3: She's looking down while I'm looking up for sure, for sure, without question, which I'm fine with. Let the pop arzi.
Speaker 2: Look down on me, Queen, look down at your king.
Speaker 1: I submit. Yeah, I'm at your service.
Speaker 2: See that's hound secure if I looked down on your king. Yeah, I'm right here.
Speaker 1: So like Kevin Hurt and his wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean that's wedding heels too and all that. But yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: They're nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: I could stand on the couch at the club. Yeah, I figure it out.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm trying to tell you. You'll figure it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, figure it out. We're both the same height when we lay down.
Speaker 2: Remember, niggas you try to get that off. Yes, I'm tolling her when I'm in it from the bag.
Speaker 1: That is true. You because now I gotta climb on the bed because you can't. Just I can't stand up and you can't stand up. So now Din's got to be on the bed.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's when you just put the put the phone book on the floor for him. So you ain't understanding, queen, that's your problem. Now who still has a phone book?
Speaker 1: He still be shifting off?
Speaker 2: No, that would be I have not got to yellow page just sitting there. I'm calling the Homeland Security. There's a bomb in front of my for sure, absolute fucking.
Speaker 1: Louie before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I have seen some some comments on Twitter on I G clearly Julian is no longer with the podcast. We wish him the absolute best, love to him.
Speaker 1: But yes, he's no longer part of the pod.
Speaker 3: Appreciate all the contributions and and salute to him. And I think that's it. We'll be back three four more times. Patreon dot com forward slash new royamul uh huh. See my twenty twenty five predictions that I smoked already out the gate.
Speaker 2: You're also a good start.
Speaker 1: I think I might bad a thousand.
Speaker 3: I think that I'm all fifty that I was crazy.
Speaker 2: It's some crazies on your lists. On your list for sure.
Speaker 3: Really absolutely. You don't think we'll get a Jelly Rolling NA song this year.
Speaker 2: It won't happen.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. I would love to hear that.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not mad at it, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I love Jelly roll man, Yeah, I love them too.
Speaker 1: But cool.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you guys very soon.
Speaker 2: Be safe, be blessed, have a good week. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: No