Speaker 1: Ends his first half of the season not great by any stretch of the imagination, but for your sixth starter, he did what he needed to do tonight.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was a close one. Huh. How about that version of Tanner Scott.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody, and welcome to a live post game edition of Dodgers Territory. I'm Alana Rizzo. That is Clint Psius. We are psyche that you're here.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Get in the live chat. We want to know what you guys are thinking about right now. Let's get into this one. Clinton, you and I were briefly talking about the fact that the Rocky is not a good team right now. Rodgers, though, we're looking to avoid losing a series to the rock Show in LA for the first time in five years.
Speaker 2: What do you make of it? Good win for us?
Speaker 1: Listen, at the end of the day, it's a good win. This is what you want. We got a lot of things that I got a lot of things to say about Roki Sasaki in this one. It's things to say about the bullpen, things to say about the offense that very clearly can use the All Star break, but it dubs a dub Ris and they needed this. They could have definitely avoided getting not getting sweat, but losing a series to the Rockies. Like you said, have not lost a series to the Rockies in LA since what twenty twenty two? Is that what you said?
Speaker 3: Two? I believe, yes, yeah, that's that to be the case. I believe that's today night.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the night.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I knew when I was watching the game, I was like, I can't wait to hear Clint's opinion on Rokey Sisaki. And by the way, Katie Wu is not with us because she's in the clubhouse right now. Okay, so make sure you check out Katie on the Athletic, read her stuff. She's great, She's going to be back with us tomorrow. So yeah, I mean Roki Sasaki on the mound. Pretty quickly, it looked like it was gonna be another.
Speaker 2: Little sketchy but it wasn't. It wasn't horrible. Six innings, four hits, three earned runs, one walk.
Speaker 3: I know that you were shooting yourself in the foot because you were glazing as the kids say, Roki Sasaki, and then after his last.
Speaker 2: Outing, you you were not. You were not. So you know what's your overall assessment.
Speaker 1: Well, one, I'm very proud of you for I think you mostly use that correctly, because yeah, I did give Roki a lot of credit over that stretch of about five or six starts. He was trending in the right direction, or at least it seemed that way. But still, you look at the the baseline numbers or really the counting stats, the stuff that you see on MLB dot com or on Baseball Reference, or you know, the important stuff that says whether or not you've given up points and the other team has scored them and you've lost a game. He wasn't doing that great over that period. Still, always you know, two, three, maybe four runs in there. There was a seven run game in there where we're like, oh, yeah, but you know, right here, Jeff perfectly kind of uh summarizes and I don't know where. Let's see if you pop in here, No, you don't pop in here, So we'll go to this screen here, Jeff says Rokie wasn't awful. And we had a lot of those type of starts where Rokie wasn't awful, and tonight was one of those nights. I did text Katie at one point after because I was. I was gearing up. I was gearing up to to let it eat as it were tonight. I texted Katie after he got through the sixth inning. You know, I was like, all right, I guess I got to put it in the holster here because he battled back, and she said, you know, he lives to fight one more day, and you know, ends his first half of the season not great by any stretch of the imagination, but for your sixth starter, he did what he needed to do tonight.
Speaker 3: And you know, isn't it funny though that he's our sixth starter. I mean, we had such high hopes for him coming into the season, and you've really discussed the fact, Clint, that you've wanted to see kind of a an outing from him. That was just an absolute start to finish, shut down type of outing from Roki Sasaki, and we have yet to see that in terms of just the dominance from the first pitch to his final out, and it's just so far it has not been there. He's just, you know, he's good for a couple of innings and then kind of blows it up. You were saying on our call the other day that maybe he should just just be the kind of a bulk inning guy in the bullpen. That's not their plan for him, certainly not. But yeah, it's just kind of a ho hum thing. If you're going to look at him as our sixth starter, then that's fine. He is serviceable, if you will correct. But this is not a guy that is just going to shove it down your throat now.
Speaker 1: And the thing that you know, where I'll give myself a little bit of grace in not being as hard on him in those air quote good starts, was that he can't you see the dominance. He has the ability to domin a lineup. And yeah, you know, you could say tonight it was the Rockies lineup, but they got some hitters in that line straight up. Thing.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about the Rockies, you guys.
Speaker 3: I want to say they have the third best overall team batting average in the league. They can hit, they can get on base, they can hit.
Speaker 2: It's the Hitting's not.
Speaker 3: The issue for the rock Show. It is the pitching. And it's always been pitching. It's very difficult to pitch at Corsefield. We all know that that's been the narrative since that park opened in nineteen ninety three, So ni rather nineteen ninety five that park opened, But.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was it was ninety five.
Speaker 3: They started playing at Mile the old old Mile Life Stadium in ninety three for two years until Coursefield opened and actually revitalized Lower Downtown. That's why they call it Loto Lower Downtown. Anyway, this is not a geography lesson.
Speaker 1: Big over there, huge, huge.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was born and raised in Colorado, right, so they you know I didn't have we didn't have Pro Ball in Colorado or Major League Baseball, I should say, not Pro Bowl until nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: Anyway, still thought, Oh, but back to the thought, you know, it's been a lot of excuses, a lot of kind of kicking the can, moving the goalposts. When we're talking about Roki Sasaki after his last start where he was atrocious, you know, there was kind of questions about whether or not he was tipping some pitches. Dave was asked about that before the game today. Didn't necessarily dismiss it. But what he did say is they, you know, quote cleaned up a lot of things. Didn't want to commit to anything. But you read between the lines. You speak enough, Dave, you know, yeah, there was some tipping in there, he said. There was something about like he mentioned cameras, and you know, I don't think this is a revisit of your lovely Houston Astros cheating scandal sort of thing. I think it's just more so a lot of highly paid people on the other team looking at where the baseball, where they hand is, where the glove is at different things, and probably load and set and all that. You gotta figure this is a guy who's still learning a couple of different pitches along the way, learning the difference between how he wants to kind of come set with that fork versus the split and all that kind of stuff, and big league hitters can pick that up. So to give the Dodgers a little bit of credit here, maybe there was some tipping in there, and maybe it took a little bit of time for them to fit, for Rokie to think about or to apply some of the fixes, the changes that they wanted to see, the alterations to the maybe the set up, the delivery or whatever it was. And that's where we saw him kind of lock it in. You know, there was a point where he was about to break. I think he had runners on second and third and nobody out and he escaped that inning, and then the next two innings same thing. So maybe they filed.
Speaker 3: Maybe, But do you feel like there's just not been quite an outing where he's put it all together. Like, sometimes it's the mechanics, sometimes it's the poise, sometimes it's the pitching. Sometimes it's the stuff. I mean, you're gonna have they you know, Let's say, let's say you make thirty starts in a season, right, which these guys probably won't because there's six of them.
Speaker 2: But let's say you make thirty starts in the season. They talk about one.
Speaker 3: Third are going to be really really good, one third are going to be really really bad, and then ten of those starts, of course.
Speaker 2: Are going to be you know, kind of average.
Speaker 3: I feel like with Roki Sasaki, he has yet to put it all together in one where everything seems to be going. And again, I understand still a young guy, I get it. And again, if he's going to be our sixth starter, that's that we can we can use that, we can get by with that. But there's just not something every day I'm like, oh sweet, it's a Rokye Sasaki start.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because again it's it's a it's a work in progress. But I'm wondering how long that will play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's the old Uh. Sometimes it may be good, sometimes it may be shit. You know, it sounds a lot like my golf game. You know. Sometimes you have the driver going, the irons aren't going. Sometimes you have to let just go in. The putter is ship that day. There have been two starts where Broki has been front to back elite. Both of those starts came against the Angels. So do with that what you will. But one seven innings.
Speaker 2: There's still a big league ball club. The Angels are.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not taking I know, it's this is the this is the I hate Ardie Marino moment for Clint because he loves doing that.
Speaker 1: I hate that man so much. But since seven innings, four hits, one earned, and then the next time seven innings, two hits, no earned, ten punch outs in that second.
Speaker 2: What was that date? Remind me of that date?
Speaker 1: That was at the start of June. That was June fifth, So.
Speaker 2: A month ago, a month ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well not today, but yeah, right. But the thing is, we know it's in there, and we saw it in the final two innings here, and you know, if this is how he ends his first half, what do we have here? Have the numbers somewhere, you know, uh, three and five for five, forty e r A eighty.
Speaker 2: Innings, sixteen stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and and uh, you know the whip just a little under uh you know, a walk or a hit per inning. It's not good, it's not great. But again, this is the Dodgers, this is their number six guy, so feel exactly.
Speaker 3: And then so then the Dodgers go to their bullpen. Jack Dryer, the first guy up. Somebody in the chat said something about Dryers about his walkout song.
Speaker 2: They thought it was cool.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's what's it called, isn't it not Nickelback?
Speaker 2: But the other one.
Speaker 1: Listen create a Nickelback. It's the same guy. They're the same people.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I think I think it's more than one person. I don't think it's just one dude. I think I think Nickelback is certainly a band. Why does everybody hate Nickelbacks so much?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It was just one of those things that my generation decided to do, Like when I was in high school and we stuck to it. But the thing is now I'm older, I'm wiser, and me and the boys will get down to some nickelback on karaoke night here, so like sue me creative.
Speaker 3: It's Eric j Eric, excuse me, Eric Jeller, Eric Jeller, what's up?
Speaker 2: Good to have you in the chat.
Speaker 3: But he Dryer's cream coming out to create huge power move.
Speaker 1: It is honestly, that is a power move right there. Hell yeah, hell Eric, Eric, Eric knows what's up. We've got a couple of other super chats. By the way, while we're here talking to the chat. David with four ninety nine in the chat, appreciate the support here. Appreciate everybody who supports the show in any way that you do, says if Rushing was starting instead of Alfonso, what do you have fought? Alex Call for using all the challenges? I got some opinions about Ac. We're gonna talk about how Call a little bit later. Friend of the show. I love the dude, but god damn, they need to take that fucking challenge ability away from.
Speaker 2: Him, away from him.
Speaker 1: I guess I already blew my load there. Five bucks from Jy Kim in the chat, saying Schoobl's era in the first two seasons were five five six three and four three four. He didn't develop into a cy Young winner, or if he hadn't, you know, he would have or he would not have. I should probably actually just read it instead of paraphrasing while I'm in the middle of reading it. But he wouldn't have become a cy Young Award winner if he had been under Dodger fan scrutiny.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's crazy that he brings this up.
Speaker 3: I don't remember Scooble ever having Yeah, that high isn't it funny?
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny?
Speaker 3: How easy we forget and how we have that recency bias of like, oh my god, I can't wait until Arrek Scooble isn't a Dodger's uniform in his first two seasons, we would have been like this guy suck.
Speaker 2: Send him to the moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, that's that's how it's supposed to be here. I'll put him up for you right now. Here's twenty twenty Tererek Schooble five sixty three. You know, obviously short sample size there.
Speaker 2: Six years ago, my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the four three four before he started becoming an absolute long school and you know the guy he is now future Dodger Trek scooble Court for medical also with the five dollars super chat here supporting the show, so asmarted his mooie bets Jersey tonight, glad he can get the game winning hit. Take some credit for that.
Speaker 2: Take it man, take it for you. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: The final little bits we'll talk about here on the pitching side before we take a break and talk about the offense are mostly lack thereof you know you mentioned Jack Dryer. We get into the song factor of it. But five pitch one, two, three inning for Dryer. Vessia comes in, loads the bases, does not have much help for Max Munsey with the error there, but had Edgardo Henriquez comes in, gets Kyle Carros with with dad in the booth.
Speaker 3: I know that's got to be so weird, And of course tann Man Tanner Scott rebounds.
Speaker 1: And I saw somebody in the chat saying earlier like how Tanner Scott could do that now but not not then? Actually I think I might have there we go Eric, oh, the same guy. Eric says, uh, why is Tanner lights out tonight? Because the other night he just plainly didn't have it tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's it.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be You're not gonna be Mariano Rivera every single day. But there was somebody else that said one eight hundred flowers for those of us that owe Tanner Scott an apology. There it is, mister flowers for those of us who Tanneros, who oh Tannerists and Syria apology. Yeah, I mean again, that's coming into the season. He was our guy in terms of the bullpen, Clint that you and me and Katie said that they need, we needed to see improvement out of him, and he's he's done his job this year.
Speaker 1: I love this from La Joya. Poppy says, well, Clint hates someone. I don't believe it. You're a gentle, silly, sexy giant. Thanks mom, we appreciate you. All caps, All caps Looya Poppy knows what's up. But the final thing I wanted to talk about on the bullpen side, particularly the the Henriquez factor. Here he comes in again. He gets Kyle Carross escapes that inning to set up the Dodgers to go on and win that game. So only the second time all year he has come in with runners, with ducks on the pond. Is he moving up the trust tree? For Dave? Here got love? He just got love.
Speaker 2: He's moving up. We love him. And it's what don't you call it? It wasn't the track, it's the trust tree.
Speaker 3: It's a confidence cacus, confidence cactus.
Speaker 1: Trademark, cashtag, confidence cactus. But something to watch, something to what as we started seeing Kyle Hurt move up a little bit, I think we're now seeing those roles deservedly so Flip because Edgardo Henriquez has been fantastic. We got more DT coming up. We haven't talked about the offense at all. We haven't talked about Blake Snell with a good day on the mount at Dodger Stadium, not in a big league game, but still we'll be back after we're for our friends at Foul Look.
Speaker 4: In summertime, it's cool in the morning, hot during the day, cool again at night. Rarely am I sitting there going, oh, I'm just gonna do one thing at a time. I'm bouncing from work, I'm bouncing in the yard, I'm running to a game. Fabletics has got me with price comfort and versatility, with all the gear that I'm getting from them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're talking about premium active wear you'd expect from higher end brands, but without the price tag. Lightweight, breatheable, comfortable, built to actually last. And if you're going to Fabletics, you should be joining as a VIP, which completely changes the game. You can shop now at fabletics dot com slash foul to get seventy to eighty percent off everything when you sign up as a new VIP. Take a quick style quiz and be sure to select foul when prompted to unlock this offer. This is a limited time offer, so don't wait again. That's fabletics dot com slash foul for seventy to eighty percent off everything as a new VIP.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we appreciate your support. We always do.
Speaker 3: We love getting your comments in the chat. We love you guys getting connected with us and participating. This is your show. This is why we're here. Subscribe to Dodgers Territory. Next goal is twenty thousand subscribers. We're part of the foul Territory network. Of course, you know it's funny too, because there's a lot of you guys that are watching us and listening to us that haven't even subscribed yet.
Speaker 2: Subscribe all of these. It's free for you to hit. It's free, yeah, to hit that little button. It helps us a lot.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you very much. Please subscribe. Tell your friends, even if you're already watching, just make sure when you're on YouTube, you go and you actually have hit the subscribe button.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: If you guys subscribe. Look at the start of the show. You know who was here, Scottie Brown because he wants you guys to subscribe. He's mad at us. You guys haven't subscribed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna lose our job. By the way, Roberto Hernandez twenty two fifty eight is trying to keep us employed. We appreciate you so much, Roberto, he said, twenty dollars super chet.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Let's go Dodgers. Arizona is next. Don't forget. The Dodgers are off tomorrow. Clint and myself and Katie are not off. We will be with you guys tomorrow, but the Dodgers are off. And then they finished the first half of the regular season against the lowly Arizona diamond Backs. All right, somebody was worried that they had missed the Alex Call segment. Whiskey Wellington twenty three was.
Speaker 2: Like, also this did I miss it? Yeah, Court for.
Speaker 3: Medical back, we love you all forgiven for Alex Call with the wind. So all right, so tell me he's remember he's a friend of the program, so you be kind.
Speaker 1: He is a friend of the program. I like Alex Call, but.
Speaker 4: Held on, let me.
Speaker 1: You can't use both of your challenges in the first your first bet in the first inning. Come on, that is absurd, Like, like, I'm I they won, So not all is forgiven, but I think the privileges are revoked because he started the season out pretty hot on the challenges on the old helmet tat. But dude has gone to ass and I think he's recognized that he saw the smirk on his face. You know, the boys in the clubhouse are giving him a lot of a lot of shit GI and the chats and purely idiotic move by call like the first one. It was a one to ozer pitch at the time to move it to one one that one. You know, I'm I'm surprised with as outspoken as Eric Carross has been in the broadcast Booth over the last three fucking weeks about people and their usage of the challenge. I'm surprised he didn't say something there. He actually did say that he kind of liked it. It was somewhat leverage. Yes, there's two runners on base, but yeah, the second one both you know, Joe and and Ek just we're not having it. And rightfully, so, you can't lose both of your challenges in the first I mean, we played baseball without challenges for a bajillion years, so I guess, I guess, give or take, So I guess you can survive without you are without challenges in the game. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just I don't think you should ever have challenges in the first inning. I mean unless it's absolutely egregious.
Speaker 2: I mean egregious.
Speaker 3: Because you don't know in a key moment. I mean, you still have nine innings to go, you know, eight innings to go. It's like you don't know what's going to happen in the rest of the game. Yeah, he's not allowed, he's a he's in the corner right now, he's in time out, time out, he's in the challenge timeout box. Because that was that was Nicole Taylor seven to one three. That was galactically stupid.
Speaker 1: Lactically anytime, anytime we get the opportunity to put galactically stupid on the screen, we are going to do that. That's that. Again, the Dodgers win. That doesn't make it all the way better, But yeah, I guess that's all we'll say about that. Get you gotta stop challenging, you gotta stop challenging, Alex. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's that's soon in the game, and that's.
Speaker 1: Just the period for a while, like two months.
Speaker 2: You wow, Well he's in the timeout.
Speaker 1: In the hole, two months in the hole right there. One of the first things I had put in our rundown notes tonight was hashtag Tommy too hole or two hole Tommy. That's what it was. Nobody clipped that, and I know it sounds weird, but anyways. He starts the game off, you know, hitting second, gets on base, scores the game's first run, ends up getting on base again in the eighth inning, scoring the game's last run. For a team that has had zero success findings success from their number two hitters, I've kind of wanted to see Tommy here for a little bit. We got we got to see Tommy Tanks there and you know he chipped in a couple of knocks. What do you think about Tommy Taters there? Tommy Edmund in the two hole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, two for four.
Speaker 3: As you mentioned, you know, I think it's still that to me with Tommy, I feel like, again timing is important and he's just getting back, right. We have to remember he hasn't been back for that length of time. But yeah, the two hole has been an issue the entire season for this team. So regardless of Tommy, toole is making me uncomfortable at final Boss for one st saying again, but we know what we're going to get with him defensively, Am I concerned?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What I like to see more production from that spot. Sure, as long as he continues to play well defensively, I'm fine with that. Three fifty one average is pretty But remember he hasn't had that many at bats yet, So I mean, do I want to see a guy in that spot hitting five? Sure?
Speaker 2: But well that is not to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dodgers, Dodgers two whole hitters. I forget what the number is. We'll have it ready tomorrow when we're all together with Katie. But again, it has been it has been pretty rough, but still the fact again he scored the first run for the Dodgers, scored the last run for the Dodgers. In between that point, my god, they didn't really do much of anything. I think they had one base runner between or after the first inning up up until like the seventh inning or something like that. The offense is looking sluggish and I want to dive into this more tomorrow when we have Katie with us, But the offense has been rough, particularly in July, and it looks like a team that knows that All Star break well.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I do believe that.
Speaker 3: I do believe that they need it. You know, I think the All Star break is coming at a good time. I mean, any break in baseball in the season that is this long with the team that you know is going to go deep into the postseason at least you hope is going to go deep into the postseason, could obviously need the time off. I mean to rest, to relax, to regroup, to reset, to pick whatever.
Speaker 2: Our word you want.
Speaker 3: You know, this is a team that needs other than those that are going to the All Star Game, that you know, and that's that's a whole other job, that's a full time job, going to the All Star Game. I know it sounds silly because it's it's a reward, but they are pulled in a million different directions in that All Star Game. So take this opportunity to reset because when they come back, obviously, and then you have a whole trade deadline piece to see what's gonna happen, which is less than a month away now it's August started is later this year than typical, but you know, we'll see what happens in terms of do they make any actual news signings or do they just assume their signing is getting you know, Blake Snell back and Tyler glasnew back and Edwin Diaz back in those types of things, because nobody else, as you've pointed out a million times, no other team can sign can sign those guys. So I'm happy that they're going to get a break. But you know, at the end of the season, it all depends on who's playing the best and who's healthy. And since we haven't had these guys for so long, they should be very well rested. I'm talking about the Blake Snells of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: The most important part of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and we have a Blake Snell update. Good, a big Blake Snell update. We are going to talk about that after you tell us about FanDuel. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by fan Duel Baseball Fans, the MLB season is in full swing, and fan Duel is giving you a chance to call your shot with Daily Dingers.
Speaker 2: Joining the action is easy.
Speaker 3: Just make your free pick on who's hitting a home run in their game, and if you're right, you'll get a profit boost to use on your next bet for a chance at extra winnings. It's just another reason why fan duel is the home of home runs. So are you ready to play your game? Head over to FanDuel dot com slash podcast to get started. That's FanDuel dot com slash podcast. To opt in for Daily Dingers and make your free pick on who's hitting a homer. Playball and swing for the fences on fan Duel, an official partner of Major League Baseball. No purchase necessary, opten required. Bonus issued as non withdrawable profit boost tokens. Restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot Com gambling problem call or text one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: And we're back, and we got a little bit more DT for you. More Dodgers content and coverages coming up. Right after us. My buddies Jeff and Kevin are going live on my All Dodgers YouTube channel. Check it out. Continue the conversation here there, Rokie and Alex call thoughts over there before we sign Offriz, you're talking about some of the guys the Dodgers are going to be getting back, you know, hopefully at some point you get a Tyler Glasnow update, this good, but we have an update about Blake Snell, who threw another bullpen session today. This comes from our friend of the show, Bill Plunkett, amongst everybody else there who covers the game as a beat writer. But anyways, the point is what he said is this is probably the best I've felt in two years. Here that procedure to remove the bone chips from his left elbow. Another thing he had also mentioned that this shoulder feels better. You know, come on, hey, shoulders stop being hurt. The shoulder feels better as well, having those loose bodies removed from the elbow. What else did he say.
Speaker 3: What was striking to me was that it wasn't just a nano needle procedure. He was saying, listen, it was two completely different surgeries obviously, so you know, that's a lot to put your body through.
Speaker 2: And again the fact.
Speaker 3: That somebody in the chat said, too, why do I feel like this team sucks even with the record that we have, And that's just how that's how we've gotten right, It's to the point where we're like, if you're not one sixty two and oh, you're a terrible team, and what's going on? And Pets, you know, Pet's heads are falling off, as you always like to say. But again, this is a team that has a fourteen and a half game lead in the division and we are, oh, nitpicking it everything. But to get Blake Snell back whenever it is, two weeks now, whatever the heck it's going.
Speaker 2: To be, after the All Star break or whatever.
Speaker 3: Probably a healthy, a healthy, a healthy Blake Snell that feels good, feels the best he's felt in two years. According to him, what a you know, what a get. But then then you guys start thinking like, all right, Roky, what what does that mean for you?
Speaker 2: You know, does that mean you go to the bullpen? What does that mean for you? But that's a that's.
Speaker 3: A huge arm, huge piece being added to a rotation that's already pretty dang good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you go back a month from our month ago, you would have said, oh, easily, it's gonna be Eric Lower, he's gonna be a short shirt timer. And then whoever's back first between glassnow and Snell, they're gonna take that spot in the rotation. Now, there is a lot of conversation to be had because you know, there's just the inconsistency with Rochi and as we've already said a few times, though he is the sixth starter for this team right now, you could argue the fifth and Emma Chian is the sixth starter. Between those two guys, I said that earlier this week somewhere I keep Lower and Shean or I keep Lower in the rotation over those two. If it comes to you know, whoever you need to to get Blake Snell on, like Eric Lower is safe in my opinion, and it's funny. One last thing before I continue on with what Snell said, and then we could sign off and you can go to bed, because you got a busy day tomorrow. By the way, watch watch Alana on Foul Territory tomorrow and on Fair Territory and Fair and on Dodger's Territory. So hit that. If you guys don't subscribe for that, come on, what's wrong with you? But I lost my train to thought. What I was gonna say there? What were we talking about something?
Speaker 2: But you're talking er ericlawer safe, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Eric Lower Uh. You know, pitches six innings, gives a three ear and runs and we're like, hell, yeah, my man, you are him. And Roki pitches six innings gives a three ar just like said this guy straight to hell.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it is because the amount of expectations we had for Rogi Sasaki, you know, ever since he was posted.
Speaker 2: It was like if there was.
Speaker 1: A lot of noise, a lot of noise last offseason. But back to this on Snow the final thing, he says, I'm pain free. I've always had some sort of pain, but you just battle through it as pictures do. I thought I was gonna be there forever and you know, something I have to deal with. But he had the surgery and as soon as he started throwing again is like, hey, my shoulder feels good. So maybe maybe those loose bodies were hitting some sort of nerve that was going up to that shoulder. Even with the bad shoulder, still was an absolute weapon for this team in the postseason. So Dodgers keep getting better. If you guys want Terry Schoob, well, hey, you're also getting another two time Cy Young Award winner back. And I would amen probably say in about a month more so.
Speaker 3: Our girl, Elisheva Jones sixty seven thirty. Eric Lawer is our innings eater an important job.
Speaker 2: She's not wrong, She's not wrong, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that is such an important role to have that guy that can eat up innings, save the bullpen when you need to, and they're gonna you know, getting Blake snowback will force some decisions to be made.
Speaker 2: Again, we always talk about having good problems to have.
Speaker 3: Dave says that a lot, and this team is loaded with weapons and we're fortunate because of that lux ace twenty five seventy six dollars.
Speaker 2: Super Chat appreciate that GG Dodgers was a good and competitive series. Dodgers.
Speaker 1: It's good, good game, good game.
Speaker 2: It's a good game.
Speaker 1: This is actually a as we can see that is as a Rockies fan, I didn't know they have.
Speaker 2: If you're here to have you.
Speaker 1: If you're here, check out Mile High Territory. By the way, the network has a uh has a Rocky show now for some reason, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Come on one, we're gonna have all. We're gonna have all the territories at some point. Check out everything on foul Territory.
Speaker 1: One more here. As we sign off, Adam Smith's hand says riz blue on your cap is glowing And if you guys want that cap or my cap, hey, why not check out Dodgers Territory Shop dot com. You can get a shirt, you can get a baby there, all of that kind of stuff. I'm gonna hit the I'm gonna hit the music for us to sign.
Speaker 3: You cannot get the baby, but that baby shirt is available for purchase at Dodgers territorget there, Utgers Territory Shop dot com, or at the QR code right there to the left. We appreciate you guys very much, thanks for being here. Keep subscribing, tell your friends it makes us very happy, and continue to do our show.
Speaker 2: We will be back tomorrow regular time.
Speaker 3: Katie will be back with us with all the information from the clubhouse tonight twelve Pacific, three Eastern.
Speaker 2: Have a good night, y'all, and.
Speaker 1: Dodgers starts now. Other channel stay here, okaybye,