Speaker 1: One of two point seven kiss fans? What is your love language? You remember mine?
Speaker 2: Yes? Uh? You were? Was he acts of service? Mark?
Speaker 1: But you just said yes, you're a remember I do?
Speaker 2: It was either acts of service or words of affirm No as words of affirmation?
Speaker 1: What's yours? Ruby? Mine's acts of service? What's yours? Tanya?
Speaker 2: Mine's acts of service?
Speaker 1: All right? What's mine? Mark?
Speaker 3: Words of affirmation? At least you got to know it. I should probably memorize that. So you know, body language, there's love language. Well, now everybody's talking about stress language. How do you deal with stress? Stress language is the way you respond to challenges, right, Ruby, exactly.
Speaker 4: So if you've ever been in an argument with someone and you just feel like you're both speaking different languages, it could be because you have different stress languages, especially if you're, you know, trying to deal with like a difficult situation.
Speaker 1: So what did they different languages? Like? What are different ways that you language stress?
Speaker 4: So there's five categories of stress languages. The first one is the imploder. So this is a freeze response to a stressful situation. You feel hopeless, helpless and kind of paralyzed.
Speaker 3: Well that's a panic to me. Yes, exactly. And is anybody an imploder here.
Speaker 2: I'd say I'm adjacent to that. Yeah, well, why.
Speaker 3: Don't we hear them all because we're probably a combination of Yeah, all right, so that's one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's another one?
Speaker 4: The next one is the exploder, So this is fight or flight responds to a stressful situation. You get irritable, frustrated, or angry, or even just leave a situation that you can can't handle.
Speaker 1: These are stress languages, that's for sure, Mark right.
Speaker 5: To explode, Yeah, for sure, Yeah right, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: It's like the guy's at lax like when they're.
Speaker 1: Like park here.
Speaker 3: All right, then all these are stress said, love languages, stress languages.
Speaker 4: What's the next The next one is the fixer? So this is this is definitely a people pleasing approach, overstepping boundaries and even mothering people who aren't your kids.
Speaker 1: Yep, definitely, Tanya, what's there's two more?
Speaker 4: And the number as in you numb yourself, right, So you're kind of trying to numb yourself from the outside world when things aren't going well, and you distract yourself by overworking or over exercising.
Speaker 1: I think I do that.
Speaker 2: This is ryan to a t.
Speaker 4: I mean, the first step is admitting it.
Speaker 3: We're fine, but I like, but it's not so bad. We're working and we're exercising for.
Speaker 4: Us, right, And then the last one is the denier. So this is toxic positivity and response to stress. So you're overly optimistic to avoid reality toobs that's yours.
Speaker 1: Also, he's a denier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's always just like, it's all going to work out, It's all gonna be great. It's all It's fine.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: But isn't isn't that positivity? What's the different in denying in positivity?
Speaker 2: It's like it's like toxic positivity. You just like you just say it's going to be fine, even though it might not be fine.
Speaker 1: But it's like, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I kind of would rather someone tell me it's going to be fine then someone tell me it's not going.
Speaker 1: To be fine.
Speaker 4: I think you need the balance, right, especially if you're someone who's like the opposite of that, you kind of need that, you know, toxic positivity at times for all.
Speaker 3: Right, So look up your stress language and figure out we could be a hybrid of a couple of those. Coming back with some six flags magic Mountain tap