Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Chris o'lave had two touchdowns and smit five field goals helped the Saints top the Jets twenty nine to six for the third straight win. A Lobby said he contemplated retiring from football last season after sustaining several concussions. A Lobby missed the final eight games of twenty twenty fourth season after he was transported back to Bank of American Stadium on the backboard following a hit to the head against the Panthers that put up on concussion protocol for the second time in three weeks. It was the fourth known concussion of his NFL career. A Lobby said, it was tough. It was a tough time last year. I was only twenty four years of old, two to four years of age and contemplating retirement, especially with my head injuries. But I prayed about it, my fam my clothes found was around me, being stuck by my side, and I give it another try, another chance, and it's been a great year. A Lobby has one thy forty four receiving yards through fifteen games this season.
Speaker 3: Hey, what'd you wanna say?
Speaker 1: No? I was, I was, I was saying, man, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, Yeah, listen, those concussions they could do something to you. Now, it can do something to you because you want to be out there. You want to be out there playing, You want to be out there performing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: But but but obviously today is what we know what Chris Olive could do.
Speaker 3: He did at Ohio State.
Speaker 4: So it for me, it feels good to see him have a game like today because I know we can do it. And when you have games like this, uncle does something to your confidence. It has you hungry for more and you start believing in yourself. Well, hell, okay, I can do it. Have concussion after concussion, I'm injured, I'm missing time.
Speaker 3: But when you go out there and you put together performance like this, Damn, damn. I had ten catches. Damn I had two touchdowns. Damn had one hundred and forty eight yards. Well maybe I can do it.
Speaker 1: Well we saw what he did, is rookie year old Joe Yeah mm hmm, so we know it can do it.
Speaker 2: But that's look I was close to about it. My brother had to was sport to retire twenty nine, yes, to catch the eighteen touchdowns in the season, and at twenty nine it never stepped foot on the field again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was dealing with the ankle injuries, and I asked, like, damn good man, man, Indrey suck. It's hard to go out there and play, oh Joe, and I'm having to shoot up. I can't practice so and and you have an off season surgery, so you have it just to give yourself a chance.
Speaker 1: And it's like, man, come on, man, I know how didn't work all my life to get in this position.
Speaker 2: And now I was like, oh my god, I didn't just imagine because the ankles are nothing compared to concussion, because we know what that could potentially lead to, especially now later on in life.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm so glad this young man.
Speaker 2: I was able to pray that he's able to continue to go to play at the level in which he's playing at. Oh Joe, Tyler shuck been dealing a thirty two or forty nine three eight touchdown. Christal Lobby had ten for a buck forty eight and two. Juwan Johnson had eight for eighty nine. Taysom Hill had four for forty six. He dealing, yeah, he dealing, ay, Ay, he was up there shucking his driving the first time they put him in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, they.
Speaker 2: Might have found their guy. You think you think so, they might have found their guy. Hey, I promise you they're not taking another quarterback, because the thing is, once they look, they like they had Spencer Rattler.
Speaker 1: Yes, they took I think they took Shook in the second round, right.
Speaker 2: I think the second round on Joe based on the way he's played, especially if he last think about o Joe come from behind win to beat Carolina. You saw what he did today, he's showing you. Yeah, let him hit all the reps. Let him take all the reps. Let's give a couple of more. Let's see if we could add some some pieces around him.
Speaker 1: Let's improve the offensive life. Man. They sacked Man.
Speaker 2: They sacked Cook eight times yesterday, Cam George Man, Cam Jordan's still playing. He had two sacked three times for losses. Oh Young had a sack. Chase Young has.
Speaker 1: Found new life.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh, but no, Tyler Shuk has played, He's played, He's played phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: He's playing well, He's playing really well. But listen, he's playing well. I'm not sure if Saints fans would really consider him as the quarterback of the future.
Speaker 3: I just I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so you think they're gonna take a quarterback this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I mean he played well, sparingly in games. I just don't think he's an answer for them a long term.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, boy, you you keep on thinking everybody go go fire a Patrick ball.
Speaker 4: So well, listen, I mean, are you trying to compete or not? I mean, are you trying to compete or not? You know, having and having a string of two or three games ain't enough to say, Okay, this is our guy and it's just not.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. Look, I think he comes.
Speaker 2: I think I think if he finishes out this year strong, if they take a quarterback, maybe they take one round five or six. I don't think they take one early. I think they now they look for put pieces around him. Oh shit, they need a running back. They need a running back, which comes with our Abacamara. Yeah, so I think they look for a running back to prove the offensive line. Maybe they go get a corner because the d I mean, you know what you call him is still playing at Cam Georgie is still Cam. How many sacks Ca'm Jordan got? Said Cam Jordan probably gonna make the pro bo. Chase Young has found life in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I just knew.
Speaker 2: I just Chase Young is what I Miles Garrett, is what I thought Chase Young was gonna be also when.
Speaker 3: He came out.
Speaker 4: But remember remember he got he got hurt. That that injury that they.
Speaker 1: In George al I think his second year.
Speaker 4: That that's that is just that is the most demoralizing injury. And it changes everything. It changes everything for you.
Speaker 1: How many Chase uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but oh when you young like that? Now he had that thing thirties, but he's probably like twenty two. Yeah, you know, man, you know you young.
Speaker 3: Man, you bounce, you bounce back so damn quick.
Speaker 1: You like a damn ball.
Speaker 2: But the super ball remember the oh you remember the hard balls they used to have that you bounced them, you throwing on the band and that thing damn to touch this guy?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? What kind of ball was that?
Speaker 1: Jesus? Yeah, y'all remember y'all remember those balls.
Speaker 2: I don't know what whether it the super Bowl, but they would there was about there was about this big round and they was, man, you throw that thing on the ground. Man, that thing bounce on damn high and damned be out of sight? What the call of the Super Bowl rub up ball?
Speaker 1: What was it called?
Speaker 2: Might have been a bouncing ball. I'm gonna have to look it up. But congratulations Chris o'bobbie for bouncing back after a very, very tough season retirement. But this is the way that hey, this is the way to let you know you made the right decision. Ten for a buck, forty eight two touchdowns and now you're over a thousand yards in the regular season. The Jets are the first team in the NFL history to not have an interception in fifteen consecutive games.
Speaker 1: Don't yo two more games and they could possibly go.
Speaker 2: An entire season with no interception? Has that ever happened before? Oh Joe, this will be If they don't get an interception the next two games, they'll be the first time in the history.
Speaker 3: Of the NFL that nobody's got They haven't got an interception all, not.
Speaker 1: One, not one. Hey, y'all a g eskape. Go to my guy. We'll who that they fired.
Speaker 3: They fired Steve Willis.
Speaker 2: We trade these two best players and you surprised that you getting the hell beat at you and last week in Jacksonville. You see, Jacksonville just put thirty four points on a defense that's really really good.
Speaker 1: On the road. Yeah, and then you go and then you you I mean, and then you go score six.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on now, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: So you you trade Quinny and you trade Saws, your two best players on defense, and you expect to get better.
Speaker 4: How yeah after hey, hey, hey, and you can hear that, uh uh and the kids running crazy.
Speaker 3: Man, it's one thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: So I think I think, at at worst case scenario, Tyler Shook brought him another he brought himself another year.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, and obviously obviously the Saints fan they're gonna believe in him because he's playing well. Me as a receiver looking at the quarterback, looking at knowing what it should look like having a franchise quarterback.
Speaker 3: Uh for the next decade. And you said it right.
Speaker 4: It's not not your Joe Burrow, it's not your your Josh Allys, not your Patrick Mahomes. But maybe he is just good enough where they can build around him and have success.
Speaker 2: JJ McCarthy gets injured again, Oh Joe. But the Vikings hand the Jazz their ninth loss in a row Minnesota win sixteen thirteen. Macarthy exited the game before halftime, and back up Max Brosemer helped the Vikings win their third game in a row. I mean, didn't Jam MacArthur get hurt in college? He missed his entire rookie season. He's been in and out of the lineup this year. I was surprised that they took him that high because he was a guy that didn't really run the foot. They didn't really throw the football when he was in college. They ran the botball.
Speaker 3: They were running to you real Michigan. Run the ball right down your throat.
Speaker 2: Damn Jackson. Dark was seven or thirteen for thirty three yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't know that I was able to. I was able to watch this one.
Speaker 4: I was just I was trying to make sure JJJJ what why y'all still up?
Speaker 2: Super Bowl? I thought, so, yeah, Hi, hey, you do it? What y'all supposed to be in the bed. Santa Claus go bypass y'all.
Speaker 3: Last time, last time we sat up till three a m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Santa Claus. Santa Claus, he can't come by, he can't let y'all see you y'all stared up till three o'clock. Santa Clause like, Nah, I'm gonna bypast this house.
Speaker 3: You ready to go to bed? Did you playing roadblocks? Okay, say hi to the chat, say hi chat him.
Speaker 1: Hi Chat.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing all right?
Speaker 5: Stop stop jumping whoever they're jumping, stop jumping, Yeah, French fry, stop jumping up and down.
Speaker 2: Boy boy, I know if if a certain quarterback played the entire game, they had a Semner thirteen for thirty three yards.
Speaker 4: Right, so you know that, you know they're gonna give him grace though, you know they're gonna give him grace because he's a rookie.
Speaker 1: What the hell you faki?
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't even call him name. We're gonna leave. We're gonna leave that law law oh man. They sacked him five times, they picked him off once.
Speaker 3: It was a bad day. It was a bad day for him over there.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Allen had oh Jonathan Allen, who were former Washington commander, had a sack. Levy Drake, Rodriguez had a sack. Van Ginkel had a sack. Wilson had a sack, Redmond had a sack.
Speaker 3: Van Grinkle.
Speaker 2: Where they d look they would have to figure this thing out. Minnesota needs to look because as of right now, I don't know how we can count on I don't know how we can count on j jj McCarthy. He missed an entire year and he's been in and out of the lineup in the second year. Hey, it's hard to build a team. It's hard to build a team. Hey, it's hard to build a team around with a quarterback you don't know when and if he's gonna play.
Speaker 3: That's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 4: Injuries happened, Burrow Lamar I think, but now Pat, I mean, had Josh Allen, had Josh Allen never been hurt.
Speaker 3: He's always available?
Speaker 4: Yeh yeah, and he and he he played. He plays a little reckless too now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's built different though he's.
Speaker 1: Fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big think about it. Oh, Joe Cam didn't miss no games. He'll be Cam Cam missed that one game when he flipped his damn truck. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't until I mean early in his career. It wasn't until later in his career, uh, that he that he missed some games. I mean, I don't know what the Giants.
Speaker 1: They got it. They look, they completed seven passes in the game. Won't Yoe? Seven passes? And why there?
Speaker 2: Robinson had three the longest completion the lead receiver had nineteen yards.
Speaker 3: Damn, I went I wanted to see.
Speaker 4: I mean, I forgot, what's somebody just went crazy for the Giants?
Speaker 3: Not long ago we had did we have him on the show?
Speaker 1: Robinson? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Boy, he went and he went snap ass off. And that's what I don't like.
Speaker 4: When you have a receiver have a game like that, you go back to the well, if you need water, you go back to the same way you did before.
Speaker 2: But wasn't it wasn't it Jamison that he went crazy with? I mean, excuse me, Jamis. Wasn't it Jameis the quarterback that he went crazy with?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 4: That's a good one. I'm not sure. Yeah, Jackson Dark might have been out. You know, I think I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Seven for thirteen.
Speaker 2: I guess on yo, when you're watching like seven eight games, and you know, you try to like, okay, what games are we gonna? What games we should I be focusing on? Yeah, and you look up and you're like, well, damn and complete again?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Giants punting the ball. Y'all got y'all work cut out for you. Giants fixing that hold on.
Speaker 3: Not not only fixing that, they still need a head coach.
Speaker 4: What coaches want to go wants to go into that job understanding all the issues that need.
Speaker 3: To be fixed.
Speaker 1: I want to be a head coach.
Speaker 3: No matter what.
Speaker 4: Yep, and even knowing you probably got two three years, you might be fired again.
Speaker 2: Texas extend their winning streak to seven thanks to a twenty three twenty one victory over the Raiders.
Speaker 1: C J c J.
Speaker 2: Stroud through a touchdown pass Deck stingly returning the reception for a score, and the Texans beat the Vegas Raiders uh and sent them to a ninth straight loss.
Speaker 4: Hey, any anybody has the Raiders on their schedule this year, you might as well.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a w I mean, listen.
Speaker 4: If it was week one, it's different. Teams aren't into their own yet. Anything after week week two, week three, and all you got the Raiders on your schedule, it's a win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Gino made some plays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Rock Bowers.
Speaker 2: Rock Gino was sixteen to twenty three two o one two touchdowns, was on the side. Ashton jenty Rander h out of the ball twenty four for a buck twenty eight one touchdown long of fifty one, and then he had a pass one catch, sixty yards touchdown. Rock Bowles had another touchdown.
Speaker 3: They were putting, they were putting points up today.
Speaker 1: CJ missed some easy throws.
Speaker 2: Nico Collins had four for forty nine fifty nine, Christian Kirk had three for thirty seven. Schultz had five for thirty five. But it's that defense man. They they get outed will Anderson Junior and Barnett, they can get after you. And then you got that back in with Petrie and Stingley Junior.
Speaker 3: And Lassiter and that back end is really good, really really really good.
Speaker 2: Look but look the Raiders, the Raiders A they made it closer than what I thought. But I think now ay, everybody trying to get the number one pick. It seems like, uh, you know, read anything, and everybody seemed to want Mendoze in the quarterback out of I U O Joe so A. It seemed like everybody try to position themselves to get that number.
Speaker 1: That's what it seems, That's what it seems to be. Mhm uh. The Raiders got two wins? How many wins? Does the Giants have?
Speaker 3: Four? Am I right? Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: So? So who's in the running for the number one pick? Or wrong?
Speaker 2: The Giants and who? Excuse me, the Raiders and who Giants? Okay, Giants and Raiders have two wins? Yeah, I ain't winning no more.
Speaker 3: I thought it was I thought it was four.
Speaker 1: O Joe, I ain't winning no more.
Speaker 3: No, nope, Well, hold on what team?
Speaker 1: As a player, I'm trying to win.
Speaker 2: I'm a Now, I ain't got nothing to do with me because guess what, ain't no guaranteed that I'm gonna be here when we get good. So I'm trying to win right now, I'm trying to increase my value. So hey, if I'm not here, somebody look like, okay, there's value in Shannon. I'm as a front office. As a front office, I'm telling you how they're thinking. Right, I'm trying to get the best. I'm trying to get as high draft picked as I possibly can because I'm trying, you know, I'm trying to win for the future.
Speaker 1: This This year is lost, right, this year is gone.
Speaker 4: Now Now when you talk about that draft pick, then now there are two teams that have that have two wins, and now there are three teams that have three wins. Hold on four teams to have three wins. So the Giants are not taking a quarterback. No, So is there any chance that the Raiders taking quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, do you think there's a quarterback in the draft that's gonna make a difference they can do better than what they already have right now?
Speaker 2: I think they Look, I'm just asking they believe Mendoza is the guy.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you though, what Okay, all right, I like it.
Speaker 2: I think the car Look, I think the Cardinals will take a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Calamer is not coming back. Yeah you know that. I know that.
Speaker 3: Understand that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Tennessee's not taking a quarterback. They have their quarterback. Oh wow, they got marks draft. They got the Arval Reese live back of Ohio State first overall, the Raiders taking Mendoza second overall, the Brown's taking Dante Moore third overall, Jeff taking safety Caleb Downs fourth overall. Spencer fano O' tackle Utah Cardinals, Ruben Bain junior ed rusher Miami Tennessee. Nice Jordan Tyson, wide receiver, Arizona State, Washington, the Commanders, Jeremiah Love running back, Notre Dame Saints Francis Mowaga Mili.
Speaker 1: That's Maui. That's my Gawa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ot from University of Miami Oho, the Bengals, Cardinal Tate wide receiver, Ohio.
Speaker 1: State where the Guppies, the Miami.
Speaker 2: Okay, so uh the every where it's written up now, the Raiders and the Browns taking a quarterback Mendozah to the Mendoza to uh the Raiders and Dante Moore to the Ducks.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Jhon Robinson led the Falcons to a second straight win with a twenty six and nineteen victory over the Cardinals sixty nine when the second straight week, both coming on the road. They won three of the last five, bouncing back after five game losing streak derailed their season. Uh, Cardinals Falcons. Jon was total accident.
Speaker 3: He's special work. Hey that's another one.
Speaker 4: It's about two or three, two or three you know in that in that Christian McCaffrey, Christian McCaffrey, saquon Bjon. Yeah, Gibbs is in there too, James Cook and.
Speaker 3: Do it a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know where you're such you're such a You're so valuable offensively because you can do so much more than just run the ball.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so, valud, I just want to get it to you. Yeah, I know good things will happen if I get you the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not only get it to you, but get it to you in space as well. Boy makes all makes makes call and plays so much easier.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when you got special guys, it absolutely does.
Speaker 3: God damn. And I know, I know the Cardinals lost, but every goddamn game.
Speaker 2: People say somebody say, that's how you said, Mowie Noah.
Speaker 3: Oh get in there, Moe Noah.
Speaker 2: But bjon A, what do you have? Cousins was twenty one two touchdowns. Algier had sixteen areas for seventy nine. Bijon had sixteen for seventy six thirty seven rushes one fifty two. Bijon had seven catches for ninety two yards.
Speaker 1: Had a longer forty one.
Speaker 2: Kyle Pitt Senior had another nice day, seven for fifty seven of the touchdown Jakoby Brissett had sixty was sixteen of thirty one two or three one touchdown one an exception. Michael Carter had eleven for sixty five. Man, I don't know how Michael Wilson caught this ball. Did you see that catch he made?
Speaker 1: No? Man? Oh Jo, he made a call.
Speaker 2: They called it, They called it incomplete, They reviewed it touchdown.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Was it more difficult than the one games? Games will courd?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because they thought he hit the ground. He told he did a somersault and everything and the ball. You remember that one.
Speaker 1: That Tyreek had against the Broncos.
Speaker 2: But they said incomplete And Andy Reid asked, Tyreek, did he catch a ky Rik said no, but the replay showed that he did catch it. It was just like that, Yeah, thirty two yards. It was unbelievable. It was unbelievable catch, unbelievable concentration. But b Jon was special today and he was supposed to have one hundred and thirty six yards. He have one hundred and sixty eight yard. I'm trying to think who's gonna be in the uh so Gibbs and Bjeon. Yeah, that's thus far the running back you think they take. You think sat Quan going to the Pro Bowl because Gibbs, because Gibbs and Jon Bjeon a old Quan ain't going.
Speaker 1: Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: Christian McCaffrey been quiet you think your NFC.
Speaker 2: No, James Cook, Jonathan Taylor and probably what do you call him? Derrick Henry for the AFC. Christian McCaffrey about to go on thousand thousand, don't Joe?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yea is Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many catches does he pay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He has eight eight twenty Russian receiving. How many Russian he got nine to twenty two Russian? How many catches he got like eighty catches, doesn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy as a running back.
Speaker 1: Man he plays tomorrow? He got eighty six catches?
Speaker 3: Who they play the coast tomorrow? Yes, yeay. I can't wait to see old Philip Rivers man.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm listening to issh out of Philip Rivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make him uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shoot, well you gotta be you gotta be careful now now you know, you know feel.
Speaker 2: Close quarters already? Of one thousands, Sa Kuan got one thy seventy two.
Speaker 1: Jamil Gibbs is a lock.
Speaker 2: Automatically, he's a lock. Okay, how many yards does Jon have? Because Jon is more like he's more in the line of that. Christian McCaffrey. Yeah, b Jon has twelve fifty, so he's going So now it's probably gonna come down to sa Quan and uh and Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 4: You know, most of the time it's a popular it's a popularity contest too.
Speaker 2: You know that Christian McCaffrey had the fan vote, you know when the votes came out. Yeah, but Bjeon he looked good today. Well, he looked good all the time, just today, and and and the thing that's working in uh, Gibbs favorites.
Speaker 1: Gibbs got yards and touchdowns. He'll score machine.
Speaker 2: Well, oh Joe, Titan's not garn to minche out of the game in the eleven game home scared beating the Chiefs twenty sixty nine. The Titans have proved the three and twelve what and seven at home this season and in the skid that matched the franchise worse since moving to Tennessee in nineteen ninety seven. They lost eleven straight and twenty fourteen and fifteen of stretch that also featured coach fired early and the second season and finished with an intern. Sunday was the first home win since November third of twenty twenty four. Reports. Our early indication is that mint you toward his acl as well.
Speaker 1: Well God damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that sucks. Man, Like that's horrible. That's that's horrible.
Speaker 1: Luck.
Speaker 3: That is horrible luck. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm really frustrated.
Speaker 3: Man, all these players keep getting hurt.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's nothing I can do. I mean, I'm just saying it's not just anybody. I mean, it's some of the better players. Not that I'm saying other players are not as important, but just to see some of the players that we all.
Speaker 3: Look for the tune in to see get hurt.
Speaker 4: Man, it is sickening, dude. And I hate that for them. I hate it for the teams. I hated for the fans, for the people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be Uh, it's gonna be this team. Kansas City's gonna look really really different next year.
Speaker 4: Oh, yoll hold on, I forget next year. Who the hell is gonna be the quarterback?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're gonna try to find somebody hold of the con fill there. He was eleven to sixteen, four hundred and eleven yards.
Speaker 1: He got sacked.
Speaker 2: Ah, what do you call him guy him for a safety. Jeffrey Simon's yeah.
Speaker 4: Big Jeff, Yeah, yeah, big Jeff, Big Jeff, Say you want to come on down in Cincinnati too, Bro, No, he didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah he didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it for him. They ain't got they ain't gonna have no choice. Ain't gonna have no choice.
Speaker 3: He If any anybody know Jeffrey Simmons, send him this message.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You know clip I don't know. I don't know what they call it. Clip this Jeffrey Simmons, come on down to Cincinnati and offseason.
Speaker 3: I don't know who your agent is, but come on down here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I know you want to. You want to, you want to join the winning side. If you decline and choose not to join and don't respond to me, I just had to beat you up, and I don't think you really want that.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna get out of here on this. When it's time five finals, saving the evening, it's time for q A gol standard Ravens playing like non goat Lebron did in the finals against the Mavericks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're looking real bad right now. Bro.
Speaker 2: Vad King. While you talking, you can't say foot ball game or exhibitions.
Speaker 1: Say you saw athletes on TV.
Speaker 3: Nothing that you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna put some respect on my team hashtag Jags, hashtag b t a Broad hashtag Bronco Pack. All right, all right, I remember this, remember this, uh Pray ninety eight? Hey, oh Joe, I was listening to some oldies today. It's an oldie uh today, groups like the Independence Paradise. And my question for you guys is what's your favorite old school singers from those times?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm Manhattan's I like the Stylistics Bars. Yeah, you know, the seventies was the era.
Speaker 1: Seventies in the early eighties was the era.
Speaker 4: Of the big bands, the Shotlights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had the Ohio Players, you had you had the Barcave, you had Lake Side, you had heat Wave, the g.
Speaker 1: Case in the Sunshine Band.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You said you said Atlantic Star yet Atlantic Star, Yes, Yes, that's a that's.
Speaker 4: Some good music bright Oh yeah, Well that I'm talking about and still resonates today.
Speaker 3: That's what that's real music.
Speaker 4: And then that's no disrespect to the music that's being made today. But that is what we called timeless music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Whispers, the Spinners, the Isley Brothers, man had less just kiss and say.
Speaker 1: Don't throw it to him. Don't do it, king go man?
Speaker 2: Uh why they didn't play Henry on that final drive before New England score. I just don't get it. Henry scored and you don't play it. Make it make sense?
Speaker 1: Which I can tell you, bro, Which I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Uh, Christine Noriega, Pittsburgh Steelers. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I see y'all. Look y'all looking good?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I know one thing.
Speaker 4: That defense looked like the highest paid defense in the goddamn league the night.
Speaker 3: Did they Yes?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: LeVar four O yo.
Speaker 2: I know you have a thousand jobs already because you please add being Ravens receiver coach next year to your resume.
Speaker 4: They got no raven dang it. Boys, But y'all do y'all don't need know. Y'all don't need me as a receiver coach. You just need the players that play receiver to know when the journey is over.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's really, it's really simple. Just make a business decision. I know you want to make players.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 4: You know you know you you you've got that. You know you got them feeding you just say live the play another.
Speaker 2: Down sometimes you got to do that. O yo, mister Jet Life twenty seven. Oh you really got people that wake up every Sunday just to comment something negative in your chat. You definitely made it appreciate that, mister Mett. Doctor Frank A. Bellaman uh Dak said, when y'all come over to watch the Super Bowl with us, don't forget the don't forget the chill in three bags of ice. Love y'all. Doc holldo, I thought y'all was the boys. Hey you remember talking on this run? Oh?
Speaker 1: Doc was feeling real good.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, Doc?
Speaker 2: Now you want me to break You want me to break ayes, You want me to break cups, you want me to break chips. Damn, if we're going to watch the Super Bowl, I thought we was gonna be at the stadium.
Speaker 1: We could have got that to the SUITEP. You gonna be watching it from home, Damn London, York. Uh.
Speaker 2: I know we still pulled it out, but can you please talk about the egregious that uh no call on the passing offense with three minutes left?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Which game? Which game?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I don't know, uh nineteen.
Speaker 2: They love you, but I need you to admit my JAG's put foots in you.
Speaker 3: Y'all got his mad Damn I said that he mad, he man, he mad. Whoa whoa whoa. Hey, calm down, calm down. It's gonna be all right, bro.
Speaker 2: Y'all won five games. Oh the Bengals, what they got it?
Speaker 4: That don't got nothing to do with tonight. It's not about what we won. We won today when y'all got y'all last.
Speaker 1: Two years to get the win total we got right now.
Speaker 3: That's fine. We'll beat y'all. Right, Now, what y'all won't.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get Joe. We're not going to look. I don't want to get Joe hurt again. Haven't listen.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, stop trying to deflect. Y'all lost today, that's all that matters. You lost.
Speaker 1: We lost, Oh Yo, lost your guppies two.
Speaker 4: That's that's fine, Cincinnaty one. So it all balance out. And hey, both.
Speaker 3: Your team's loss. Hey, listen, you're talking.
Speaker 4: You're talking a little with a little bit, a little bit too much confidence. You got too much in your chest for both of your teams to be losing to night.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all have me drinking tonight. Man, I was on.
Speaker 2: Mister MJL of seventy last. I'm starting to believe it, Lamar, ain't it.
Speaker 1: Get y'all? You gotta get healthy. He ain't healthy right now.
Speaker 2: If he can't run and he's still he still has to put fear in people with his legs. Right now, he can't do that because they know he can't run. That hamstring is not all the way healthy. Red Hood sixty three seven eight. It's been it's been time. Mike should have been the Ravens head coach. Harbordon needs to go. Lamar asked out. Either way, something has to change, does it does? Something's got to change. Mister jet Lights said. The real problem is the same problem as the Eagles have. They thought the league was gonna just let their running back run for two thousand again.
Speaker 1: Lazy offense.
Speaker 2: I trusted Umbrella in a hurricane before I trust seventy seven the block.
Speaker 1: I agree, bro, who I don't think he did that bad today?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, Hey, they got the hiding monk, Yeah, they got the hiding.
Speaker 1: True and infamous.
Speaker 2: Cowboys offense in the second half went flat faster than the tie, and the defense couldn't stop a sentence with a period embarrassing.
Speaker 1: They did, they did, but the defense been bad all year.
Speaker 2: You win a couple of games, and you know, a everybody thought everything. Yeah, it's just hard to overcome when one side of the ball is that bad, be an offense or defense. It's just hard for you to overcome that and op level of play. Dutch from the down, Dutch from down the way, ojo el gato it, what's up up? Let me ask you a question your voice all. I want to know who my Patriots playing on my birthday? With your Super Bowl Sunday? Were you like in the NFC?
Speaker 1: Oho? You like Seattle? You like the Niners? You like the Rams?
Speaker 4: I like I like the Rams. I like I like Staff to get his second. Yeado too, I like Staff to get his second.
Speaker 1: Make me pick. I'm gonna have to go that one. Also, Eric George Scott.
Speaker 2: Unless Lamorrow is paralyzed, why isn't he in the game with the season on the line.
Speaker 1: He's too soft for me.
Speaker 2: Two years in the row, the even season end on a Zay Flowers fumble and they bench Henry on the final two drives.
Speaker 1: I guess they are in that situation.
Speaker 2: No chose they had their uh, their receiving backs in you know, uh Kean Mitchell and I forget the other guy's name, and so they want guys that can catch the ball, the back building things of that nature.
Speaker 1: So that's my only guess. Chris Evans.
Speaker 2: A massive win for the Patriots and been a rough uh these last few weeks. But we're back in the playoffs, and I think our biggest weakness is our run defense. We've got to get that fixed. Offensively, we're okay, but need to be better. I mean, I'm trying to think, who can like really run the football that can cause you some problems Buffalo James Cook, if Andy get in, maybe Jonathan Taylor, but ain't nobody really got no running game like that?
Speaker 1: The Charges can run the bout a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit, little bit.
Speaker 2: Steal Steeler's been getting me a little better. Jayla Warren and Game, well they kind of up and doubling.
Speaker 1: That thing up. They but James Cook could definitely get gone with it.
Speaker 3: James Nice, it's.
Speaker 2: Mad and el got l l gotcho u. Is it safe to compare Bijon does to a prime lt. Also Mason men and his MVP vote with this game Stafford stats don't matter, Yeah, unfortunately they do matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah they matter, and I don't. I don't like the LT comparison.
Speaker 2: Because he don't score like l T did. Y'all realize. I mean, you gotta think about go back and look at LT stats. His first five years, LT had damn in seventy touchdowns.
Speaker 4: I think I think, I mean, stylistically, he's more reminiscent of Leshan McCoy McCoy LT.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what he reminds you of, more like John McCoy. I agree. I agree with that. Brandon Frigg gotta give Trevor love. That guy's been crucified for five seasons. That forty two is for real. Yes, he played, he's played well this year and he's played well when he needed to play well. I mean, you know we saw him in there in London against the Rams that he was awful. He was god awful. But if you look at him a game against Kansas City, you look at him today against the Broncos, you look at him against the Chargers, you look at him against the forty nine ers, he's been he's been phenomenal. This is why you took the guy with the first number one overall pick because you believe he's franchise altery. And when he plays like he played today, he's franchise altery. Jazz can do something. They can do some damage. The show underscore show, Oh Joe, Oh, who do you have coming out of LC and NC Super Bowls?
Speaker 1: Go pass? Let's see who gets Let's see who gets home field?
Speaker 4: Yeah, NFC, I got the Rams home field, no home field, baseball field.
Speaker 3: I don't get what it is. AFC. I got, I got, I got, I got the bills.
Speaker 2: Uh Bucket Gedder Jr. If I'm David Montgomery, I'm requesting the trade. Why you requested the trade?
Speaker 4: Because they don't get the bulk of the carries like Jamier Gibbs. That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, where you're gonna go, where you're gonna be the starter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And most teams run the run, run, run, run the ball by committee, even the Ravens Da Henry, they still you see Key Mitchell and you see the other guy coming in there, Gibbs, Montgomery, uh b Jonn Robinson and Algier.
Speaker 1: I mean, nobody is just like just a bail cow back like what you used to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ain't no no bus, no Peyton Hillers, no Jamal Lewis.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh tem Miller sixty eight. The Packers wore out the Broncos last week. They looked tired and unprepared. This week, now they just faced the team that played better than they did today. That's what happens. They won eleven straight. A lot of those was come from behind. Today they dug themselves too much of a hole, and and and and the uh, the Jacks were just a better team.
Speaker 1: Jacks.
Speaker 2: I played them popcorn butter. Unpopular opinion, Drake May would go down as the best quarterback.
Speaker 3: Wait, what do you say? Finished and finish and finish it finish.
Speaker 2: Like would go down as the best quarterback in Patriots history.
Speaker 1: That's like saying somebody.
Speaker 2: That's like saying somebody gonna come in and go down as the best player in Bulls. Here, there's a basketball player that's gonna go to Chicago and become the best basketball player in Bulls history.
Speaker 3: Honestly, honestly, ash And I don't know who can hear this. That's a blockable offense.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why I didn't want to read it. That's why I didn't want to finish it.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a blockable offense.
Speaker 2: Popcorn, don't I don't know. I don't know what you own. You must be on that flocker. It's mad at twenty two fifteen? Is it is? It?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or what's going on with all these knee injuries this year? First my go pat been the greatest player in Washington State University. Uh, yeah, we've seen it. We've seen an up ticking in non contact and I didn't see I didn't see the injury. I just looked up and that saw the quarterback. The new quarterback was in there. But it's not think about it. It's not just acls, it's achilles tearing.
Speaker 1: Also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a lot of non cock non contact injuries. Maybe and maybe the non cost maybe the non contact acls are down. But because of the names, we're kind of focusing in on it more. But I don't know what's going on. Jage eighty seven to fourteen lifelong Bills fans. What's up with Coben? Why why they run him in the slot?
Speaker 1: Guess what? Another healthy scratch? Ohoe?
Speaker 3: Yeah he was he was Adave was healthy scratch. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure why I mean, maybe maybe he wasn't a part of the game plan based on who they were playing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have no idea. Maybe he didn't have a good week of practice.
Speaker 2: A guy in the second O Joe, here's a guy that was a second round draft pick, and you trying to tell me. You tell me a time, a second round draft pick? You like, you know what, this guy don't match up with who we playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I've never heard it before.
Speaker 4: I think that there have been some inconsistencies with him when it comes to his play, and it's a.
Speaker 3: Man's sod seventy four.
Speaker 1: Hey, unkin, O Joe. What's your current favorite Christmas movie? Growing up? My the Grench? Lol? Much love Nightcap Family.
Speaker 3: That's easy. A Christmas story, Yeah, a Christmas story you're gonna shoot your eye out with. We wanted to be Begune.
Speaker 1: Cross d the snow Man, nah Man. I like Frosty.
Speaker 3: Hey, the Christmas Story is the best, the best movie.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't no movie. That was a TV show. You know what.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how this has got to be a Christmas movie. But you know what, I like the first die Hard.
Speaker 3: Oh that was a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a Christmas movie. Yeah alone, gotta be up there?
Speaker 3: Who alone? Yeah, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: I think, honestly, I think The Grinch and Jim Carrey's Grinch takes it all like that.
Speaker 3: That that Hey, that acting he did in The Grinch, Oh my god, he killed that role that's up there.
Speaker 1: That's Hey.
Speaker 4: That that when when Jim Carrey did the Grinch, that role in acting is up there with Heath Ledger and the Joker. I know it's two different, two different characters all together, but I'm just saying he he killed that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uh what's the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad Santa, Bad Samton, he stayed drunk, the one he had, the little thet the little one with Hey, that was Billy Bob Thornton Thornton Billy Billy Bob Bess movie he was in with sling Blade, No Monster's Ball, sling blade.
Speaker 3: H I got, I gotta I never saw that. I gotta see that.
Speaker 4: I never heard of that sling ball, sling blade, sing blade, Okay, I got I gotta check that out.
Speaker 3: And I never saw that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you check out sling blade, right, Joseph Shamoon, Life's on the line. Who's winning the Super Bowl this year. Mm hmm Broncos, Oh yo, don't want that to happen. What you better not ever let as long as we got night Camp, you better not ever let my teams win the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Man, if you if your team win the Super Bowl, you must be playing Madden because that's about the only way it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Okayo.
Speaker 2: They chat about Friday after Next with no clip to ass senta Riggs Spiley.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, that's a good that was a good one.
Speaker 2: That was a good one, man, Riggs Spiley, store that stuff and hit that hit that prime on him.
Speaker 1: Mat. They beat the hell They beat the hell out of Riggas Moidel with that Christmas.
Speaker 3: He beat him, beat him to death.
Speaker 2: Thank god, I'm black. Your Broncos don't need the number one seed. It's too hard to win in Denver with the playoffs. Y'all play on the moon. We're gonna get Hey, we gonnay. Let we go get back on the track. Who we got next week? I know we got, I know, we got we got to shot charges last week? Oh we got oh yeah, we got the chiefs on Christmas, got chiefs on criminal.
Speaker 1: We got that.
Speaker 3: Hey that that's so unfair. That's a win.
Speaker 2: Eighty six boxing TV chair. You should be able to give Jake Paul that work. Let go, hey, for ninety two.
Speaker 3: Million, I get in there, Hey, don't do it to yourself.
Speaker 1: For ninety two million, you're getting that for real?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I get in the rid with Joshua Tyson furry you see no, no, no, no, you doing don't do that, But ninety two million you would too. Father eight twenty four Lego Panthers. Uh, Lego Panthers? Ass you think love him?
Speaker 1: Since?
Speaker 2: Oh four? Hey, y'all need to win next week? Slick underscore as butter? What's just wanted to know if y'all say the draft, would y'all picked uh uh for the broncoso for the Bengals in Miami?
Speaker 1: What we need? What we need? What we need? What on on? What?
Speaker 3: What each team need?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well here we need a quarterback Dolphins dude? Yeah quarterback, y'all? I would say Broncos maybe an they got a fonger. Probably gonna need some defensive line something.
Speaker 1: I need dre Man. They be getting dre on.
Speaker 2: They be getting dra matched up on on on tight ends and run their backs and no crossers and that at all.
Speaker 3: You got you get this. It's all about knowing your players.
Speaker 1: Billy Game to sixty oh to sixty eight. Oh Joe never tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Get Fat Joe and Jade on the podcast The Livery and let Ocho bettle Fat Joe.
Speaker 1: It's capt Both Jones in there for good measure.
Speaker 4: Hey, well, listen, every anything I say is all based on experience. Anything I say is all based on experience. Now you might think I'm lying, but it's always a little truth in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little truth in that. So much yet, Jacob Molda twenty one o Jo. Can my love Melody get a shout out? She gave birth Thursday morning to our first daughter. Don't know what I would do without her. She has also been blessed and also blessed me with two sons. Much love, Melody, Congratulations, Congratulations. Jacob wanted to say, you know what yours world Stars Moon Universe, and he wants to personally thank you. You've been You've been so great to him and blessed them with two amazing sons and now a little girl, a little girl, a healthy baby girl. So congratulations to expanding the family and Melody wish you a full recovery. Soon you'll be back to your old self. So thank you again. Hey Jacob, thank you bro for watching Nightcap. We really appreciate that. And congratulations and expanding your family. George R damn Uh talk about the Charger. I'm about to go to bed.
Speaker 3: We did where you where you been at were.
Speaker 2: Talking about how that beating the hell out the Cowboys. We gave you the stats and everything.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You can't come in two minutes and talk about talking about talking about talk about the Chargers. Scooty pup. Oh Joe, thank you guys, and thank both of you for the love and word you showed to someone. I lost my dog Leo. You truly lifted us out of our lords. Oh Joe, your gift to RC was beautiful. I know y'all grandmother's are proud.
Speaker 3: One love up who they're here.
Speaker 2: Junior, underscore, cool cat happen, Holidays, gang, hope, y'all doing good.
Speaker 1: What do you think the first move? Uh? Who you think will move? Will first to move? Jeta a chase.
Speaker 3: To move?
Speaker 4: Move Where you till about move apartments and move houses? I know you're talking about moving teams. Moving teams, man, Listen, they players like that or that magnitude don't leave a team until year ten or after.
Speaker 3: So it ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Jay ain't waiting that long. Yeah, the ain't wait that long unto help me out.
Speaker 2: I get trying to secure the first pick. But why do we spam uh and run the ball all game and not let Dart throw? That can't be good for growth. I guess they didn't feel like they could protect him because I think he got sacked five times. Yeah, they're gonna have to improve the offensive line drafted Everie Neil didn't work out. They gotta they they've they've got to get some people that can protect Dark. It doesn't matter how good your quarterback is. If you can't get.
Speaker 3: Protected, gonna get him killed.
Speaker 1: Go get him hurt. Dre j heyu O Joe, my name is Dre.
Speaker 2: I would love to shout out my mom Tamika and my brother Jerald for paying my money for betting with the Baltimore Pigeons.
Speaker 1: Go past uh, Tamika and Jerald.
Speaker 2: Dre say, appreciate that that easy money that y'all paid him, Cause y'all should have known better. Denisia say, hey, O Joe, may y'all say happy birthday to my fiance Jeremile. He said, Drake May for president absolutely, Jeremiah, well say hey, you know what, Happy birthday, and congratulations on the wedding. Hopefully there's long prosperity in the marriage. Congratulations and Jeremia appreci you had to support Tanisha, thank you for reaching out. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one of you for joining us. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite. Uh that is my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Monterie. He's happy because they wonder against the guppies. I don't know what he's celebrating for. Ain't like they're going somewhere.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Both of your teams lost the night.
Speaker 1: Oh Yoe, oh Joe. Okay, that's over weird to night.
Speaker 2: Oh win, No, it ain't twenty four hour rule. Ain't no twenty four hour rule. One o'clock hit midnight. It's over all right cool. Please make sure you hit that subscribe, but please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you Chat, Thank you for your support, Thank you for your continued support. Because all of this is all because of you. All the awards, all the the views, the likes, the mensis, all all that is all because of you. None of this is possible without you. So O Jo and I and the Nightcap crew want to say thank you again for your support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. If you look at the purchase of bottle of Shave by Lapotier and you cannot find it any state or sitting near you, head to La portierkognak dot com. As you know, we have the big bottle, which is the seven fifty. Now we have the many which is the three seventy five. Same great quality, same great taste, same smoothness, just in a smaller bottle. Please drake responsibility, stay safe. Go check out my media company page on all of its platforms at Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat The Patriots Beat the Ravens. Drake May first three hundred passing yard game by New England quarterback says twenty twenty three. He did an unbelievable job. And the Ravens they need help to make the playoffs. They need to win their last two and the Steelers lose their last two. But they can control that because if somebody can beat the Steelers and then they get the Steelers the last game of the season, who knows what can happen. But I don't really see that happening. But thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: He's o Jo. We'll see you tomorrow night after the forty nine Ers Coats game. Thank you guys. Oh yeah,