Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis durand phone tapping. All right, Danielle, what do you have cooking today?
Speaker 2: Leana says her husband Jose loves his car and he hates when she uses it, and every time there's a little scratch on it, he goes crazy. So she says, call him, tell him I was in an accident with a crazy person and that's what I did, and I played the crazy person.
Speaker 1: So do you think really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, let's see how this works out. Today's phone tap with Danielle. Honey, something just happened right now. I hate this lady in the back. Oh my god. The whole fun is like completely a wreck. You know, it wasn't my fault. It was her fault. She stopped all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Don't tell him it's my fault.
Speaker 1: You hit me. Shut Hello, who are you talking to I'm talking to you. Let me talk to.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, calm down. Let's let's let's work this out, all right, Like I have an hour and what are you gonna do? And I'll take care of the damages.
Speaker 2: Tough guy, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, ain't tough guy. Nobody's saying idiot, nobody will talking rational move? Okay, accidents happened, dude.
Speaker 2: Maybe if she wasn't yapping on her cell phone, you wouldn't have had this accident.
Speaker 1: Not paying attention, accidents happened. You've gotta calm back so I can fix the situation. You have to realize my situation. Now, give me twenty to twenty five minutes. You're wasting time as it is. No, I don't want money. You're gonna have to wait for the money. Tell her to go to the bag machine. Can I talk to her husband? Hello? The only thing she's getting from me? Now, you know I'm something else. It's not two hundred dollars makes a thousand dollars a damage. It's not a thousand dollars. She's gonna tell police you are on the cell phone. You are a sen I'm just gonna give her a thousand dollars. What's not a thousand dollars? Oh my god? What are you crazy? Game? Where are you going? What's going to a thousand dollars? Give us five hundreds of most a thousand dollars dollars ain't gonna be Hello, it's not kindles. She's driving me you know, and what about money. You're gonna have to be away it have to watch baby, Okay, okay, so then go ahead, give a thousand others, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to him again.
Speaker 1: I get it here. Hello, I'm giving you a thousand. I'm not there yet. That's all I'm giving you right now over the phone.
Speaker 2: You're giving me a thousand dollars dollar bone. You should see the damage.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're not gonna wait for me until I get to her. That's all you get.
Speaker 2: I am getting more than that. I'm gonna walk with her to the bank machine and she's gonna give me more money.
Speaker 1: They don't go like that. It don't go like listens to you, just it's not going like that. You understand what I'm telling you. We'll pull her back on the phone.
Speaker 2: Say please, and I'll put her back on the phone.
Speaker 1: Word, talk to you. Why are you walk on the phone. Here's here's the phone, honey. I'm trying to calm the situation down my way. What if we're just gonna go back and forth with this hold up the window, call upon me and then look like ask you know why I thought here?
Speaker 2: You just don't hit it that you're a thought.
Speaker 1: You know, don't say don't say sorry, tell her no more. You don't want the money or the cops.
Speaker 2: Dude, five thousand dollars, that's all I'm asking.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving you no five thousand dollars. I know you have it like that.
Speaker 2: I know you have.
Speaker 1: It like that. I'm driving a piece of call like you should do. I have five thousand dollars. Uh, think about it. You lost yourself and stop talking to my wife that way. Accidents happened. Either you wait until I get there, or you get nothing. I'm giving you a G. That's what it is right now.
Speaker 2: You're giving me a G.
Speaker 1: Other than that, getting nothing?
Speaker 2: Howbout I get an A or a B.
Speaker 1: You're bugging up. You're going to the stream. That's what I'm booking at.
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Mon Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you in home. I'm gonna be Elvis Durant. Phone tap