Speaker 1: Are you in are Chicago?
Speaker 2: Chicago? In Chicago?
Speaker 1: It looks like a Chicago apartment. I can already tell that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That arch, yeah, a little door.
Speaker 3: I love that little arch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How's the heat? Isn't it supposed to be like one?
Speaker 3: Ten fucking hot?
Speaker 1: Wrap it up? I gotta get out of here, Marcel Marcel and kicks off the episode. I'm giving us the wrap it up motion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give you the last I'm not doing under get to the end.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three fifty three, Episode three of Daily's I Guys, a production of by Heeart Radio. Something weird happened with my voice there. I feel like I want RFK there. I was like, it's like kind of weird. It happens to us all. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. That is Wednesday, August twenty eighth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a National Thoughtful Day. Well, yeah, I guess it'd be a thoughtful here's the one that really, Matt, National Red Wine Day and uh also National bow Tie Day and National Power Rangers Day. So shout out your bow tie, your red wine, or your red ranger.
Speaker 1: You can here you go. My name is Jack O'Brien aka east Point Junior. An anagram of Jack O'Brien courtesy of On the Discord Junior.
Speaker 2: Oh just jr.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't have a JR.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got it? Got it? Yeah, yep yeah. Maniche hit us with some some pretty good anagram so I'm just getting them ready for when Caitlyn Dorante gets on east Point Junior. Top three anagram of Jack O'Brien. Thank you, Maniche. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gras, Miles Red. Yeah, I'm buyingm moldies.
Speaker 2: Only got twenty dollars in my podcet, I'm hung looking for a dusty.
Speaker 1: This is fucking moldy.
Speaker 2: Shout out Snarpyla on the Discord, Because Yeah, when I go to a gas station and I need to break change or something, I end up buying picking the dustiest fucking item in the gas station market. I don't know why I don't pick the normal things, but thank you.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like I'll be like, oh, there's ruffles, but then I'll see like a pack of like spicy, like Mexican spicy peanuts or some shit. I'm like, walk up with those and I pick it up and there's no one has bought them in like eight years.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, but I like this. Have you ever had a powdered sugar donut where the powdered sugar doesn't even come off on your fingers? That's sold like it's whole stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like stuff like plaster.
Speaker 3: There are you shopping?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to go there? Is it a discount?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I'm sorry, sir, this this is not coming off on my fingers.
Speaker 2: The splashes, I'm throwing it off the wall like a racketball.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Damn damn. Well, speaking of damn, we are throlled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, the writer actor, one of the funniest stand up comedians doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She has an incredible stand up special called Bitch Grow Up that you must go watch on Max even if you've seen it already. It's time for a rewatch.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's the hilarious and talented Marcela ar Well.
Speaker 3: It's me, It's me, It's me, Marcella really I want you guys to I want I need the producers to include the AKA thing. I always forget that you guys do that until I'm here, and I'm like, fuck, I wanted to write one for myself.
Speaker 1: You know, zeke gag, let's do it. Yeah, I bet there might be one in the.
Speaker 3: Guess they just I mean, but like, why would they? They don't know what I'm going to be on one of these days. I'm gonna also shout out to the Zigang. You guys are some of the best fucking listener fans of porters. I swear to fucking god. I did a podcast last week where the last time I was on it apparently people made a Reddit threat about how unpleasant I was, which was whole. I mean, you can go read it. It's fucking to me. It's hilarious because people are just too fucking sensitive, especially like certain listeners of certain podcasts are a little more sensortive than, uh than a normal person should be. And some of from the Zeitgang went in there. I don't know what the fuck the name is because I don't memorize the shit because I don't actually care that deeply, but someone went in there and was like, you know, Marcella's humor is not.
Speaker 1: For everybody, like broken down?
Speaker 2: Okay, Like yeah, broken down.
Speaker 3: Like That's why I know the Zeitgang is better people than other people because they're not like she fucking sucks. I mean, if some people don't like me, that's fine. I mean, you guys know, at the beginning, people had a hard time with me, but now I feel like people get it and if they don't want to listen, they just maybe skip an episode, that's fine, but they don't make and make a whole fucking.
Speaker 2: Reddit post about it. Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one of your guys listeners was like, she is not for everybody, but I personally enjoy when she's on. And it was one of those things where I was like, yeah, this is how normal person talks to a normal person, because these people are so convinced that I'm just the devil, right right right anyways, So Zikang, you guys are the ship for real, for real. I know I always show you love, but most of you are normal motherfuckers who appreciate a crazy man.
Speaker 2: The love is there love, So there are there's there's a Maroon five wake up call here ak for you, Marcella somebody wrote down an umbrella Ella Marcelollo, Yella, Marcella Ella here you want, you want to do one here, I'll put it in the chat. You can perform it because you know everybody knows that one boom. There, it is, there, it is.
Speaker 5: Although we often work together, we still guys sell them to never. I'm just anxious, fella, especially when I'm getting bully Marcella hella under Marcella's umbrella boom.
Speaker 1: On the discord.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that went with the vibe too. That was perfect.
Speaker 1: That was perfect, and that I think that's the last time you were on. We established that I have a pay pig relationship with you, where every time you make fun of me, I'm secretly really into it. You can hear a little my little dick moves and you can hear a pervert little exhale whatever she roasts me, your hope, it's a little a little cough of dust. Yeah, ship amazing. Well, there it is there, it is.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me back. I love being on here. I haven't been on here in a while.
Speaker 2: You on post Chicago move you were still Cali based, right, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't been on here in a hyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now you're Chicago loving it, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I am. I'm I'm I won't say I'm loving it, but I am appreciating that things are working out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, well you only two months in, you know what I mean? So yeah, yeah, like a state like California where you're fing.
Speaker 3: I was traumatized. The move was traumatizing because I had I had a hitch a trailer to my little mini suv and it was not I drove the whole way and it was really stressful and traumatizing and I almost hate a deer. After like two other back to back incidents on the freeway and then like I was like, I need to exit because I'm I have so much anxiety and stress from this, like whatever. I think. It was like a thirty minute thing of just insane traffic and construction and I was like, let me exit right here. Yeah, and there's there's a first of all, there was another car that was merging back onto the freeway, but they were like parked, So I was like, you know, when you see she'it like that, you're supposed to fucking keep your eyes open, like whenever you see a parked car that and they're not supposed to be parked there. You're like, what's going on? I couldn't see. I slowed down a little extra more, which shout out to that because I think that definitely saved my ass. I think I went down to fifteen miles per hour because I think the exit was like twenty five miles per hour or something like that, and I went down really low, and glad thank god I did, because yeah, the deer, I would have hit that motherfucker, and like, I that just a it got so close that it was one of those things where as soon as I parked, I fucking started crying because I was like, shit, so we're just too much back to back ship. It was so fucked Yeah, I was literally traumatized from driving across the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're there. I had a long drive a couple of weeks ago from Vermont to New Jersey and the like. We hit a rainstorm probably in like our two of seven, so it was so gnarly, like all the all the cars had their hazards on where we're going, like fifteen miles per hour even like at a certain point even the yeah, exactly, it turned into la when it's when there's a light sun shower. But even the like big tractor trailers started like slowing down, which usually they are like scoffing at you as they like go bye, but they had their hazards on. And then I still had like five hours of drive left, and I was like drenched and just like my fucking nerves were jangling, and I was just like, yo.
Speaker 2: He just passed out the second you put it in park.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And then like all my kid my kids are just like you know, looking at their iPad or like napping in the background. They're just like, why are you going so driving a breakdown?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you call me Jack?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 7: Mom?
Speaker 2: Jack's crying?
Speaker 1: Why is Jack crying?
Speaker 2: Is Jack crying?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: Is Jack crying? Mom?
Speaker 3: Why is Jack crying?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 8: Mom?
Speaker 2: Mom? I'm your father, and I'm pretty sure Rain's getting in the car.
Speaker 1: That's what's losers. But yeah, that ship, there are some drives that are just Yeah, I get that the human body and brain was not built for this sort of Yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely the trailer really fucked everything because I couldn't see behind me being dick heeads was it was really heavy, So I was like, I can I can only go so fast guys. I don't know what to tell you. It was really I think what really bummed me out was how many this is going to sound so ignorant, but how many trucks drive were such sticks to me because I make such a point to be nice to fucking truck drivers, Like I always let them in.
Speaker 8: I always, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't be a woman and do that. You think you're trying to give them a I.
Speaker 1: Want to jack you off in a really weird way.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, you're like very like you let them in your mind.
Speaker 3: Always, I'm always like building my truck driver karma because I just don't like believe in like passing them and like, no, I don't believe in that, like bus buses too. It's like, you know, let them in. But these motherfuckers were fucking dick heads, especially like through Nebraska and Wyoming. It was like I was like, what the fuck? What did I ever do to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're you're on the road to the trailer not going slow or faster.
Speaker 3: I know, didn't they know? Yeah, what other job can you do that? You can just like push people out of the way and scare them a little bit. Oh my god, you're no one cares.
Speaker 2: Like a security guard for like Taylor Swift or Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they would get repercussions if they hurt someone.
Speaker 1: We've said, you can kind of do a little light face mush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've seen it where Selena Gomez what flipped out on a security guy because he fucking was too aggressive to a fan. Yeah, so I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: One can win, driver's got it. Yeah, so I guess struck drivers stay out, stay on top.
Speaker 3: Almost kill you, and they just drive away later.
Speaker 1: All right, we are going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment, Marcella. First we're going to tell okay, we're not good. But first we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about today. We're talking about the latest right wing Tim Wall's conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: They got a jinger required.
Speaker 1: They required a whole thirty seconds of googling to debunk, but you know they're they're just grasping for straws.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about how the anti choice advocates are dealing with the new Trump vance policy of being pro choice no ish. Uh, So we'll talk about that we'll talk about how there's just like buying ads to make Trump feel like they're doing something. He wants to see himself on TV.
Speaker 2: He wan't say that too much to ask baby wants to be on Blueie? Can you put blue on for baby?
Speaker 1: All of that plenty more, But first, Marcella, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's realing about who you are?
Speaker 3: You know, what is it my search?
Speaker 7: I could.
Speaker 3: I was like trying to go through all my safaris and I was like, what the fuck I've been doing shit, I haven't been researching anything, but I did. Last week during the DNC, I googled Kamala's dad because I was like, because everybody talks about I don't know if they did anything on her dad. I don't know if I missed it.
Speaker 2: I feel like they he was very I don't. I don't feel like he wasn't mentioned.
Speaker 3: No, he wasn't mentioned from what I saw, and I'm pretty sure I watched most of it, and they do the whole like it's too bad her mother won't be here because she's dead. Make she rest in peace. But I googled the dad because I was like what the fuck. You know, what's his deal? He's still alive? Like do we not? He's not getting a shout out?
Speaker 2: And oh no, she did mention him in her speech.
Speaker 1: Actually, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying like a background, yeah, you know, like a profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I think her.
Speaker 3: I think that moment when she mentioned him is when I was like, let me google this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Because I was dead like, no, he's not.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I was intrigued. And what was funny to me is that both her dad and Obama's dad are both like economics whizzes, and I just found it very interesting and uh, because I mean, they didn't really talk about they don't really talk about these deadbeat dads, and these guys aren't deadbeats at all. They're fucking intelligent. And the reason that these these politicians are thriving because they got that weird math brain. And I just I just found him interested. He a Stanford and that's that's that's what I googled recently.
Speaker 1: He's a economist, economist and emeritus. I'm so smart. I don't know how to pronounce that professor at emeritus professor at Stanford University, who is, of course, and I'm not reading this off of Wikipedia, known for applying post Kansian ideas to development economics. Ah, so that that actually placed him for me. I was like, Oh, he's that Donald Harris. He's the one who's for applying ideas to development economics. I always get him confused with a different economist who applies pre Kynsian ideas to development economics. That's cool. Yeah, I feel like I don't. I don't know why he's not a bigger part of the picture, but that's that's a cool dad to have something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there obviously is something contentious, but I definitely was impressed by what I did see about him, and I was like, yeah, he's probab an aggressive piece of ship, like most dads.
Speaker 1: Too much, just way too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, too too logical to the point of you know, he's dead inside. That's that's how I which explains a lot about her personality.
Speaker 1: He's an economist, and like economists have been such bitches about her economic policy, like they've been like price controls, Yeah, okay, let the market decide around here. It's like, how's that working out for you?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And that's why we have so many of these fucking problems, So maybe that's it. Maybe he's just one of those Well, actually, guys, he probably is. Yeah, what what's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, these are I usually do underrate over kind of like same same whatever, the same side of the coin, wherever the fucking expression is. But I something I'm noticing And this also happened last week when I was on those two podcasts. I was on, people are so fucking condescending about political discussion, and I'm just finding it so frustrating. It also makes me like really realize why people are not communicating very well with each other is because people are so quick to cut put someone off that they just they just think that they're dumb or they think that they haven't you know, they're not you know, their thoughts aren't well thought out, and people will like undercut people just because maybe they're vocabulary is limited, maybe they're their concerns are not the same concerns that the person that they're discussing politics with, right, or you know, they're not the same, They're not having the same kind of needs. So I just wanted to mention, like to people to not be such condescending pricks when talking to others about politics, especially your loved ones, because that's insane. Well, I don't know why you're being condescending about politics when you're talking to your loved ones, but it happens. And then, uh, you know, when you're having political conversations with people, let people have their thoughts, let them think, think their ideas through. Don't cut people, you know, like, let people express themselves, and you know, that's how we have real conversations. And I also wanted to give a shout out to you guys both because I think you guys are both really good at that. I think that's why your friends really dig you guys, because you guys aren't uppity about a lot of shit. And some shit you are, but we're not gonna get into that. But you guys are really good at having a normal conversation with wherever someone's at. And I want to commend you guys for that because it is pretty rare, I think, because this is the first time in my life I've ever been like, I'm an undecided voter, and that's obviously because the genocide that's happening. And also I feel like Alma's gonna win no matter what, and I'm very much like she's gonna win, What the fuck do I care about, you know, voting for her specifically. But so often am I getting into these conversations people for the first time because I am kind of in that undecided space. People are being such dickheads to me, and I'm like, and I actually hit up my homegirl Alhandra because she's always been a third party before.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I just want to reiterate, you know, that we need to make sure we're having normal, healthy, not dickhead conversations about politics, because it's just such a it's obviously such a contentions subject.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, yeah, I think there's a lot of like, like you said, not everyone's calculus is so different, and what how people arrive at a decision, especially for like who they will vote for.
Speaker 1: It's based on so.
Speaker 2: Many different things, like, yeah, how a person who has not had a lot of interactions with police or things like that, it would be very different than someone who has like a lot of wealth in their family, and their political calculus has always been about like how do they maintain their wealth or protect their wealth or maybe their middle class and they're they're like they they don't have this say, face the same existential threats as other people do. And I think, yeah, the most important thing is really to understand, like what is an existential threat to someone, and and that's and to respect that to someone that's different. Like I may not be an immigrant, but I understand what immigrating to a different country is like through my family, and so I can see how certain people have different sort of like lines they just can't cross with immigration or if you are seeing people that look like you get killed indiscriminately, whether here or abroad, that affects you in a way that might not affect another person. And yeah, people really do just have to have the ability to like just try and first understand it's not because someone's being like I'm fucked up and I hate the world, So this is why I'm voting like this, Like I think that's how a lot of people are treating each other too, without saying, Yo, how many times am I going to be told by a politician we're going to do something about police violence, or we're going to do something about inequality, or we're going to do something about our terrible foreign policy, but nothing happens, And then you have to understand some people have a human reaction to be like, I don't want to keep getting played, And part of that get people arrive at the whatever conclusion they need to to feel like they can exercise some form of power or whatever. But yeah, I don't think. Yeah, it's definitely not useful to just jump down fucking people's necks because you end up.
Speaker 1: Like Kamala's dad excommunicated, not even on camera, as.
Speaker 2: As your daughter is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my father who's a post knees and everyone's like fuck this guy. Yeah, I feel like the wildest dumbest shit I hear in politics is usually people describing why they think the other people that they disagree with like believe what they believe, you know, like their justification for being dismissive. And it's always like it's like they just want attention or something. Yeah, so you go with like four year old logic, four year old psychology logic on this.
Speaker 3: Like if you don't let someone's you know, condescending fucking tactics get under your skin, you can kind of push them enough where you find out that maybe they're not as smart as they think they are, or maybe they're not looking at things the way that they should be looking at things and they're you know, and to your point of like, you know, not seeing where people are coming from. It's just it's just it's just wild. I just I just don't get it. I've just never been that way, and I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was having a conversation with somebody like that I went to school with who was talking about They're like, you know, like I think RFK might be a good pick or whatever, and I was like, are you for real, like, and they were doing like, well, you know, both parties are like like everything's messed up, blah blah blah, and I just think this might be a better choice.
Speaker 1: I'm like that I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: But I also told them they're like, I don't know how you can vote for this or why people are getting so like drawing a hard line over things like what's happening in Gaza or whatever. And I'm like, well, here's the thing I feel like you should understand about yourself. You are a white male who owns a business, who owns multiple properties, like you have multiple like plots of land that you own that are paid for, and I think for you, no matter who's president, the quality of your life might not change much, and I think you have to understand that that's where you operate from. And I get that for you, because nothing might change much from your perspective. That doesn't mean that's how everybody else sees things, right, Not everybody else has that sort of level of stability that you do or are you are? Can you know, avoid a lot of oppressive bullshit because of your class and race and things like that, And that was like a moment They're like, oh, yeah, I guess that is true, and I'm like, for me, I try to keep I try and keep everyone's existential threats the top of my mind because if you don't take everybody's existential threats seriously, then how the fuck do you expect people to take the ones that are threats to you seriously? And I think that's a right there, No, but for real, like that's you have, it's like anything, It's true. It's it's all intersectional, you know, like if you really don't understand that shit and be like no, man, like this is fuck because if it's happening to them, it will happen to you eventually. And it's already happened they already. You don't need more examples of who it's happened to. So I think that's another part too, is to be like you have to understand how so intertwined it is. And I think that's a hard part because a lot of people are grappling with like, well, how are we going to move past this form of capitalism, this form of like imperialism, Like what's the next step?
Speaker 1: And how do we grapple with that?
Speaker 2: And a lot of people are sort of maybe in their early stages of realizing how it all works, and they're still kind of reflexively doing the well, as long as you know, as long as these two things happen and I don't care about what happens to the other people, then it's not really a problem for me. It's like, no, you have to make you have to treat everything like it's a problem, because that's the only way we're going to realize a world that feels fair. And if we keep falling back into this shit to be like, well, you know, miss me with like their concerns over there, then that they don't like That's what I'm saying, Like, that's what really bugs me out about what could happen with climate change when people really need fucking help, Like they really need help, really need someone to be like, yo, come, we are opening our doors to you because I get that the peace of the earth that you are on is untenable.
Speaker 1: You cannot live there anymore.
Speaker 2: And if we're so used to being like, yeah, well those people are like, this is not really my problem. Man, It's gonna be such a fucking the world is already filled with enough pain. But like, at least that's how I try and make sense of everything. It's like, well, if I want at least try and uphold values that feel like every single person that you know is receiving a modicum of respect and we acknowledge their humanity, because I don't want to live in a world where that isn't the case. So I at least in practice try and do that for myself. But yeah, it's it's wild because yeah, a lot of people, there's a lot of all everyone's threat assessment is different and it makes people react in different ways. But I think at the same time, for those people who react very you know, reflexibly to things, you take the time to understand that someone isn't just trying to fucking shit on your party and your parade and like we're having a good time until you can brought all this ship up and really understand where people are coming from and what like educate yourself on what the forces are, what forces are at work that makes someone feel like that, Yeah, damn bars, bars.
Speaker 1: Drop drop the bomb right there. Yeah, when we're at the Canadian border and.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that with my hat and they're like, yeah, these motherfuckers. Wait, I thought you guys were polite, you dirty burger eaters, like they call this burga from the US.
Speaker 1: That's the only way I can make sense of it is like, what about me in a hundred years, you know, yeah, what if they're mean to me?
Speaker 2: But I think and it's also too the world's so fucked up, like some people really don't want to acknowledge how the like the darkness of it. I get that it's so much more comfortable to be like little John did fucking turn down for what at the d n C roll call. And then at the same time you I'm also seeing in real time a lot of bad shit happening around the world where it feels like our country can do something different, and part of me has to like witness that to sort of understand the fucking situation I'm in and then you know, and live with that. And but again I get that it's a lot for people, but unfortunately there are people most people around the world do not have the privilege to be able to just fucking turn that part of their brain off or ignore that kind of suffering. And yeah, it's it's it's very difficult times right now.
Speaker 1: I would say that that was the thing that stuck with mate from the trump coin that did you see the ad that just dropped for his legs batchelaying card or Trump cards sorry trump cards? Yeah, And he was like, and then you get to like come to maur Lago and we have a really good time, we have a like he's just yeah, selling a fun time hanging out with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, firefest, Yeah, Oh, Florida is great. Don't talk about how insurers are like leaving in mass because of they're worried about what climate change is gonna do. Like that's but that's fucking real. And like when the ship hits the fan, don't act surprised suddenly, just you know, it's hard. It's hard to Yeah, it's hard, but it's necessary.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh let's take a quick break and come back and find out what vice presidential candidate and occasional Chinese sleeper agent Tim Walls is really up to. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: I cut you off.
Speaker 2: You can tell when you take that breath, just like a fucking linebacker waiting to pick that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for bringing us back. We do, of course, have to talk about Tim Walls, who has been displaying some suspicious being behavior, let's.
Speaker 3: Say, super suspicious.
Speaker 2: So the Fox newswoman Oh my god, oh no.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Allison. Uh, she's just there to.
Speaker 2: Freaked out, right.
Speaker 1: So and Minnesota GOP strategist Dustin Grage. Dustin Grange, notice that Tim Walls once posted two separate pictures of his dog, Scout, but they're two completely different dogs. What yeah, yeah, yeah, this guy's weird. I don't know what the like. I'm trying to figure out what the version of the story is in their brain.
Speaker 3: That he's a fucking pacological life.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't even keep his dog straight, and he's just like.
Speaker 1: Going around taking pictures of the other people's dogs and being like, here's Scout, Like that's weird or did they think it was a Do you remember did you guys, watch The Jinks. The first season of The Jinks, do you remember that was like one of the most unnerving parts of the show is he had he kept having like identical husky dogs and he would just give them the same name over and over again, and they kept dying under mysterious circumstances.
Speaker 2: You know who does that. Mariah Carey.
Speaker 3: She has a Jack Russell Terrier. She named it Jack back in the nineties, and she every time the fucker dies, she gets a new one yo.
Speaker 2: And you see her mom and her sister died on this crazy d.
Speaker 3: That memoir is crazy. That memoir is crazy.
Speaker 2: And that was the memoir. Okay, yeah, I was like I just saw that headline come out, but I was like.
Speaker 1: That's no that they just died.
Speaker 3: But the memoir was so crazy that when you're what when you're reading that story, I was like, that sister did something to herself because I don't know what the fuck that family is fucking kray wow, up, they're fucked up. She even Mariah has said that she has a she keeps her She kept her space from her siblings physically, emotionally was not safe. But oh yeah, that but I brought up her because she does the same thing, and I just think it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's a level of like narcissism that's compelling to me. Like it's just like kind of haunting a little.
Speaker 3: Almost like it's like your own PTSD, Like you know how like you want to stay in a moment. You know how that people when they have PTSD, they relive the moment by playing a song or doing whatever. They don't even sometimes realize they're doing it. Yeah, but it's almost like she's like, no, but that was back when things were good, So I'm gonna just keep this dog the same. And then because she also like doesn't celebrate her birthday and doesn't say her age and she doesn't acknowledge that, So I feel like that's just her verse around, which is so narcissism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of powerful narcissism.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Barbara Streissan cloned her dog twice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but at least she did science to get it. You know, it wasn't just like and your new dog, and I'm gonna pretend you're saying it's like fifty how would you improve that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How do you know that they didn't just like get a dog.
Speaker 1: That's imagine ya, yeah, give you like three weeks. Let me give like three weeks.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, you gotta you gotta fucking beat off or whatever. But the thing with this News Max though thing, or on the Tim Walls thing is the I think the way they covered it on Newsmax is jack to answer your question, how they want people to perceive what the fuck happened? Mm hmm, because it's like, huh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just sort of like this guy is a fucking liar.
Speaker 1: Humph, folks.
Speaker 2: This is the Newsmax take on the clone whatever dog situation.
Speaker 9: Finally, exactly another day, another Tim Walls lie. During his two thousand and six congressional run, Walls claimed he was given an award by the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce for work in the business community.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a lie.
Speaker 9: It was actually the Junior Chamber of Common.
Speaker 1: Scowl.
Speaker 9: My god, it's about everything in his fairly mediocre life.
Speaker 1: It gets weirder, though, gets weird.
Speaker 9: Nameless Scout a happy birthday. But then just a few months later, somebody discovered another tweet about another dog named Scout, except it's a totally different dog.
Speaker 1: So which one Scout?
Speaker 2: The campaign had no answer for us. The campaign had no answer for us. Wow, because it's confusing because it's like, what the fuck are you talking about? And like you said at the top, just a little bit. I mean at this point, I think the Twitter notes even like was like, y'all, this is so.
Speaker 1: The rumor was picked up by Charlie Kirk, who shared the post and commented Tim Wallas as an all time legendary liar. His like mouthful of baby teeth.
Speaker 3: As opposed to the rapist fell in their supporting.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah, god, look got it. Twist the brain up into that pretzel baby.
Speaker 1: Then Eric Schmidt, who is a US editor, was like, why would Walls do this? It's creepy and weird because they're like trying to like play reverse Whuo with the reared allegations.
Speaker 3: I just love that they had to go back two years to find a lie for him, and you can go back like two hours with Trump and it's like, bro, he's lying right here.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Like I can hear him in the background as you're making this allegation, and he's lying and trying to like launch a scam around Crypto. So in case you're wondering if the answer to this mystery was morons who don't know how to use Internet, you would be right. The second photo of the light brown dog was just a stranger's dog that he met while walking Scout one day. The grammar makes sense when he just said he's like at the park with Scout, and there's a video on Instagram from the trip to the dog park with both dogs. So it's just they just like didn't bother to do yeah, thirty seconds a follow up Google before launching their journalism.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like it's so wild though, too, that they would even try to do this right when on the other side, to your point is like you have a convicted like a like a felon who has rape allegations, epstein allegations of every kind of fucked up thing under the sun, and they're like, but this dude may be lying about a dog, And it's like you think that, like the what about isms aren't even hitting like y'all are. It's they're not even on the same level. And again you're just being purposely obtuse just because you're like, well, that dog doesn't look like the black lab that you had in the other photo, and what else does that mean? Does that mean Donald Trump is better? I don't Yeah, maybe, who knows. I don't know, Yeah it does. I think dogs it's different.
Speaker 1: Dog doesn't mean fucking shit. Well, they'd rather focus on that than Trump and jd Vance over the weekend not backing a federal abortion band, which was like, kind of they're like one of the main reasons that I think they got into this in the first place, the reason guys, I thought, what wait, what this was our whole thing, right, wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, Gop, We've we've had this in our official party platform for like fifty years now about being anti choice, because so right, clearly this one and eighty that they did, like in the last week it has to do with getting voters interested in his death spiraling campaign. But like it's also really beginning to stress his relationship with the evangelicals and anti abortion crew because since the Dobbs decision, right, these people were praising Donald Trump. It's like the most pro life politician of our lifetimes in the history of America type shit. But like, despite their diabolical victory in the Supreme Court, the anti abortion, anti choice movement is not getting stronger. Like the polling is only going up on the pro choice side, pro healthcare side.
Speaker 1: And like the other.
Speaker 2: The irony too is since the Dobs decision, the number of abortions have actually increased, so contrary to what their movement is aiming for, the results are not actually you know, coming out in.
Speaker 1: The way that they had hoped for. So you know, like part two, phase two of the plan right, like that they had is like overturn Row that you can do global ban, and then you.
Speaker 2: Can do IVF, then you can do methropristol, all the other all the other way, like just every way you want to exert control over ul Handmaid's Tale. Yeah, they just had to open that door with the Dobs decision, but it's not clearly the momentum is completely against them. But now they're looking at a party that Donald Trump has just basically transformed, like their GOP into like this pseudo pro choice party ever since, Like we talked about this when the RNC was happening, these evangelicals and like hardline Christians were so pissed that while they were putting the party platform together, they removed all the pro life language from it. They're like, what we're we're getting sambagged here. This is so fucked up. It's like, yeah, I mean, I think maybe he got what he needed out of y'all to get into office the first time. But yeah, now are these people are very much in a state of shock because they were only able to hold their nose. I mean, they would say like they could get past the immorality of Trump because he at the very least was down for abortion bands. But it's like, well, now what, he's not even doing that for y'all, Like, at least on paper, I get Project twenty twenty five and all the other things indicate because I don't believe when I'll never believe anything Republicans say about fucking healthcare. Ever, it doesn't matter what the fuck they're saying. But it's clear that this was a very cynical political move obviously the one person. So right now people are starting to get kind of up in arms. Lila Rose, who leads a group called Live Action, pretty vocal since the no federal abortion ban comments, said quote, if you don't stand up for pro life principles, you don't.
Speaker 1: Get pro life votes.
Speaker 2: Due to their increasingly pro abortion position, Trump and Vans they are stretching the lesser of two evils, voting strategy to an untenable position, whether the voting it hits both sides. Baby, these are universal truths.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Without some indication that they will work to make our nation a safer place for preborn children, they're making it impossible for pro life voters to support them. So this caused a lot of fucking angry comments on Twitter, et cetera. One person was like, this is like, you should take this down, delete this.
Speaker 1: I'm a pro choice Catholic, but Trump is only option.
Speaker 2: Another person called her comments voter suppression by saying something like.
Speaker 1: They've been doing that lately. They've been calling things voter suppression, election meddaling. They called like a poll that was negative for Trump. They were like, this is election meddling because they're just taking the language of you know, the left or just even you know, democracy and being and using it to which is like kind of what fashion them always like, takes the language of the left and just appropriates it so that it becomes meaningless, so that like when there's actual voter suppression, when there's actual election medaling, which they were both guilt they're guilty of voter suppression. Basically every election, but election meddaling, Like they straight up had the President of the United States calling someone being like I need one hundred and eighty two hundred and thirty four.
Speaker 2: Was twenty it was twenty eight something. Look, that wasn't that many.
Speaker 1: It wasn't twenty eight votes, it was twenty eight thousand.
Speaker 2: It's wild to be like, yo, these pollsters who are asking people a question and telling us via pole that's voter that's election meddling. That's like accusing the weather man of being controlled the weather Yeah, that's what they said.
Speaker 3: They must be controlling, right, accusing the mail man of being controlled.
Speaker 1: Not even yeah right, yeah, or accusing Apple.
Speaker 3: Because say, the term preborn children breaks me up. Children as I call them wishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, preborn Yeah, and that's look, they got to stretch their brains to try and get that sort of emotional appeal. Yeah, but it's more just confusing because like when you hear that, like when preborn hit children hits the brain, you're like preborn, what's pre born anything? Right?
Speaker 3: But it makes sense to them, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course of course, just.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, well yeah, and that's s buzzword.
Speaker 2: That's clearly you know, like with what we see what's happening in Georgia and with their election board changing the rules and now getting sued over that. And even Trump said it himself. He's like, we don't need to worry about voter turnout like that. We're not worried about getting out the vote. We're worried about making sure the election isn't stolen. We have the votes, So they're definitely they're Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like he actually believes that shit, right, which is probably good for anybody not wanting him to be elected. Like that, he thinks that he actually won the twenty twenty election like that. He's wied about it long enough that he just like leaves that shit. So he's like, I don't we don't need to campaign.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the heart he truly doesn't understand. I think he truly does not understand how the shit works. Yeah, do you know what I mean? Like you could one person could tell him, well, you won, if you don't you know whatever whatever however they explained it to and he was like, that's it. I won.
Speaker 2: Oh here, I did win. So I just need to do these things to make sure everyone knows it. Uh yeah, sure, but yeah, that's I mean, I think obviously the danger is I think he with like all the stuff that's happening with people in different voting boards and things like that, they're going to do everything they can to slow down the results of whatever happens in favor of, you know, creating some kind of new fucking huge, big lie to kind of fiasco like they did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's definitely happening.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I just love that every time they talk about election meddling, when it gets fucking researched and they cracked down on it, it's always their team.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, the meddling.
Speaker 1: Everybody accuse you of doing the bad thing they're doing. That's their whole strategy, and it fucking works. Unfortunately, it does work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like yeah, you'll find like these like women, like Republican women. I think it's Arizona. Someone got caught like voting on behalf of like relatives, like just truly being like the real kind of shit, Like, well, I'm submitting your ballot because yeah, maybe I get four more for Trump if I get in the way.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's why it's also important for people to fucking use their mail in ballot when they get it, because I've definitely thought about it with my brother's ballot, because I'm like, you're not gonna vote she you better get that shit out of my sight.
Speaker 2: You're seeing them like McDonald's monopoly pieces. Take coffee cup. There might be a free hash brown there. Okay, no, but I had to look.
Speaker 1: I had They should get free hash Browns with votes, you know, like something.
Speaker 3: Dude, imagine if you could vote at McDonald's. Fucking voter turnout would be fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they'd have to bring prices down first. They've like nobody went in there for an eight dollars quarter pounder.
Speaker 3: That's true. You got to use the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The app is like their whole giving info. Yeah, tell us more. Let's take a quick break.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back and started cut that other ship out, trusting to cut out the right ship though that's the real problem. How quickly I did that?
Speaker 1: Trust? I trust with my life to cut out the right ship every day.
Speaker 3: Get my life in two paces?
Speaker 1: What a song. Let's uh, let's talk about the Trump cards they just dropped yesterday. Is trading cards their n F T s, their NF yes, yes, he's still doing cards and it truly it like it's one of those videos where I saw it posted and I had to wait for somebody to like write an article about it because I couldn't tell if it was real or that.
Speaker 2: Oh like trumpy trout. Yeah, there's so many Trump Trout fake. No, it was real. But it's like one of those things they're all like a lot of these videos have a caveat like this is an actual, real commercial. I'm not fucking wa, this is a real Yeah, this is trumpy trout. This is the new fucking real commercial about digital trading cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we should just play it because Marcella, you haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't seen it when you guys said it was news to me.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot more. I think this also coincides with a lot of the stories that have come out that again, surprise, surprise, Trump is using campaign funds to like enrich himself and fight his legal bills and they're barely going to like any campaign stuff. And also at the same time.
Speaker 3: God bless him, I sink we should all take a page.
Speaker 2: On the come up scam.
Speaker 1: That is like one of the things that people respect about him? Who do respect him? Is that like we are a nation of scammers at this point, Like most successful people are just finding a wrinkle to like enrich themselves and that's that is the game. And his willingness to say that that's the game, I think is like something that people admire about him. Yeah, but yeah, it is just so shameless at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think this also coincides, like too, you think about what Kamala raised five hundred and forty million dollars or something already.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker's selling POGs eighty.
Speaker 2: Four million just from the DNC, and You're like, what the fuck? Anyway, So Trump's like, I need to be fucking making money to fire up the photoshop and make me look handsome. So here's the very real commercial for the new Donald Trump Digital Trading Cards.
Speaker 6: Your favorite President, Donald J. Trump, with a very exciting news by popular demand, I'm doing a new series of Trump digital trading cards. You all know what they are. Oh yeah, had a lot of fun with him.
Speaker 1: Lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this one is I think I don't know why. It's him next to a roaring lion.
Speaker 1: Giant roaring lion head behind him, another one he also looks like twenty years younger.
Speaker 2: Is like a space halo. And this other one here, yeah, I'm not sure what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It's Heaven's gates. It looks like a halo mixed with a mushroom cloud behind him.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe that's his penis. And then this one is him wearing American flag boxing gloves or hockey gloves. They look like individual fings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fingers are articulated.
Speaker 3: Might give someone the finger punching them out.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, yes, there's another one with a bison. Let's see. This one is just a gold it's him raising his fist while f sixteen's fly overhead.
Speaker 3: While taking a zempek.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: So thin and all really yeah, yeah, all right, we'll let the continue, the commercial continue trading cards.
Speaker 6: It's really something. These cards show me dancing and.
Speaker 2: Even they just got that's been They show me dancing and even holding some bitcoins, some bitcoins.
Speaker 1: Bitcoins, the coin iron Man. He is dressed as iron Man, and then there's just like a bitcoin on his shield, but he apparently thinks that's what bitcoin is.
Speaker 3: I need James Austin Johnson to replicate this on SNL. This is so funny.
Speaker 1: It's so wild.
Speaker 2: Also, like I like that he thinks, like you again, motherfucker, these aren't These aren't tangible objects. You can't hold a bunch of bitcoins.
Speaker 3: I also think it's funny that earlier you guys were like, did you see that Trump coin? I mean Trump card and none of that ship. It's just air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like at least a coin you can Well, these are real.
Speaker 1: So these cards are real?
Speaker 2: Oh, these are cards that you buy.
Speaker 1: These aren't just And this is where you find out Marcella, that this episode is sponsored by that This has all been a long wind up for us to tell you that these are real cards, and you're about to find out how real they are with a pitch about what's in those cards.
Speaker 2: I hope you're not undecided committed to buying these cards. They're ninety nine dollars each. I mean, that's that's a fucking steal. I mean, I'll let the man go on himself. Per card, Yeah, per card, perk card.
Speaker 4: Here's the best part.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great things for my Trump digital card collectors. First there's the real physical Trump cards.
Speaker 3: I feel so bad that people that are buying this are poor. Yeah, that's what's such a bummer.
Speaker 6: Physical Trading Card has an authentic piece of my suit that I wore for the presidential stake, and people are calling it the knockout suit. I don't know about that, but that's what they're calling.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's what is going on with his energy in this. He's like being like cute kind of he's like a knockout suit. I don't know if that's what i'd call it.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that's what they do call it though, Yeah, it's sick man, but yeah, knockout suit.
Speaker 1: They go on to like show his suit from the debate, like him in his suit during the debate, and then like trace an outline around it to like make it like shot off his body into your trading card.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the griffs continue, I mean they just I think it's always good to know that he's still his his his same habits are still here, that hasn't changed about him.
Speaker 3: I feel like he could sell snake oil and people would buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he sold a Bible, you know what I mean? And I was like, yo, how are you going to top the Bible? You know what? I mean, it's like this is actually the official Trump Bible and you're like, the official Sure, yeah, go ahead. I mean, but snake oil would be funny, But what would he say? It does like helps you knock out Joe Biden rhetoric in a debate.
Speaker 3: He does everything you needed to do, does everything you needed to do.
Speaker 2: My hair back, very strong, very strong. My son talks to me now, Baron, I loved him. He's you a nice natural blow m Max morny, very long.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're back by his stamina.
Speaker 3: The stamina you have all the stamina, Your stamina will be huge, which but which.
Speaker 2: Is wild though too, because this was clearly recorded before he got all super sleepy leapy on us and you started checking out, Yes.
Speaker 3: They can't yeah, ship, Yeah, they're punching.
Speaker 2: In like it's a fucking YouTube vlog and ship and you're like, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: You couldn't nail. You couldn't say a forward sentence in one take.
Speaker 1: We see you.
Speaker 2: But like because like recently, like again this last speech he made and for like the National Guard Association, it's nothing really remarkable was said. But again I was just checking to see like how his energy was and it's still like very it ain't it ain't like the like when he's trying to sell somebody some ship that he can you know, make money off of. This is him. I don't know what the he's talking about here, but here here he is low energy man.
Speaker 7: Moment, and it's so easy. It was so easy because we were getting out, getting out with strength and dignity. Think of it.
Speaker 2: Eighteen months now he said, Digny, no dig no, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting out with no Digny.
Speaker 2: Goes on to talk about like Ukraine because obviously he's got a cap for his boy Putin. But then this one, like he sounds so dejected at the end. It's again very very low.
Speaker 7: On right now with Ukraine, they're surging into Russia. Okay, he ended up in World War Three. That's going to be a bad one.
Speaker 1: Okay. He's mad that they're surging into He's like, look, we can't what are we going to do?
Speaker 2: We got to stop this. In Ukraine they were invaded by Russia and now they're invading there. I mean, this is a mess. Folks who would have thought so strong.
Speaker 3: Russia?
Speaker 1: Right, he's like making me sleepy, just watching Oh yeah, do this ship.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, yo, just fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Can I just say I got my Twitter got hacked a while ago, and I haven't been on it because I can't get it back to Twitter's a mess. Nobody responds to me, so I've just let it be what it is. That when you were selling laptops, that's when I was selling laptops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, you and lazy Mote. A lot of a lot of my friends are selling laptops. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well lady got her account back. I never gotten my account back because that happened to her when when she was still okay over there. But yeah, I haven't been able to get it back. I have stopped trying because it's not like there's no way to get it back. But anyways, I really appreciate you showing that screen because I haven't been on Twitter until long. I was like, oh, there it is.
Speaker 2: That's when it's dumping ground there.
Speaker 1: And then I do have to say the laptops you were selling were pretty good. Yeah, thank you so much. Yeah, appreciating that. Yeah you got Yeah, it's a great deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, MacBook Pro for that little Yeah, let me get in here. Marcella selling laptops should get the kids.
Speaker 1: Fucking fire sale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says she just came up on a bunch that she didn't need anymore, so she's believed it.
Speaker 3: Some people believe that I was selling laptops. I was like, Hey, if you bought a laptop off me, that's on you. You were fucking dumb if you think I was selling laptops, Like, I don't even feel bad for you. You're dumb.
Speaker 1: Idt.
Speaker 3: I had people message me, hey, are you really selling laptops from people who never respond to my ship, never are like I got DM Some people who follow me, you know how, like on Instagram it says has been following you since twenty whatever. They say, I'll be like, this person has never interacted with me, and they really think I'm selling laptops.
Speaker 1: They were waiting for you to find your true calling.
Speaker 3: Laptop funny so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, comedy is dead man.
Speaker 2: Comedy is dead man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about laptops.
Speaker 3: I moved to Chicago's playing laptop.
Speaker 2: There's a whole laptop ring of He's like, they don't know what we got that shit.
Speaker 3: It's hoping it's with the laptops out here.
Speaker 2: Play boy, marcel U.
Speaker 1: What a pleasure as always to have you on the daily. Where can people find you? Follow you, experience you.
Speaker 3: You can find me at marcella comedy dot com. I was gonna say on all social media, but don't follow me on Twitter anymore, that she's locked and I can't get a really good deal. But I am new to Chicago. So if you're a Chicago and listening, I have a new monthly show second Thursdays at the Lincoln Lodge. The next one, September fifth, Lady of Popovich will be there. It's all true here. Hey, really fun line up, so come through. It's only ten dollars amazing.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yes, there is this TikTok account a chick named Nina Pool. I think she goes by Nina Goolina, Google Lina, and she's always finding dupes of products that are very very like they're expensive and you want you need them, but she finds them at like the Dollar Tree or the Dollar General. She'll fine because she's reading ingredients really quickly and comparing them really quickly and seeing what's it actual replicate duplicate.
Speaker 2: Oh right, So.
Speaker 3: She does these really cool and I know everybody's on a budget these days, I certainly am. So yeah, she has this really cool account, and especially the women. She has like all these makeup dupes that she finds. But there's all these like beauty products and other cool shit. I mean she does skincare and but she finds all these She'll read the labels and go, this is actually exactly the same as this one, or this is like this has twenty out of the twenty five ingredients of this ingredient. Right, It's a really cool account for everybody that's a bitch on a budget. If you're a bitch on a budget, to check it out. I love it. It's just like this cute voice. She's very for the people. She has a very supportive husband. They're a really cute couple. But yeah, Nina Pool on TikTok okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like it's wild too, because like it's like when you look at shit on like any any products that are made, it's usually made by like the same four factories in China, like whether it's like a phone case or like a phone charging cable and shit, and people just put a different brand on it. But I'm glads. People are out here just doing the like, no, this is materially the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, oh cool, because there's some shit that I'm just like, I don't want to spend twenty dollars on it for my fucking bacnee, you know, like I don't want to miss fucking you know. And she she found the set of phill is an exact the dupe at the Dollar Tree as an exact replicate of the set of phil that's in stores, and I was like, oh, I'm gonna get that from my back boom.
Speaker 1: There it is, Miles. Where can people find you as their working media.
Speaker 2: You've been enjoy Yeah, Twitter, Instagram, at Miles of Gray, Jack and I are also on the basketball podcast Moods and Jack Madam Boosties and you can find me talking ninety day Fiance on four to twenty Day Fiance. Some tweets that I like. First one is from at Coral Underscore do It's as parenthetical optometrist interrupts me, the bigger letters aren't louder, cracked me up. I can see how that could happen. And then another one is just funny at Underscore gun Tar Underscore it said, walk to a polls and vote on that bang, which feels like something we're probably like the Democratic Party might unironically tweet very yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The day before the.
Speaker 3: Election, Kamala HQ tweeting that ship out.
Speaker 2: It's Haley, Well, it's gonna pop up. She's gonna pop up.
Speaker 3: Jack O'Brien, where can we Where can you?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for asking you can find underscore O'Brian.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't know where.
Speaker 1: To find him tweet. I've been enjoying from False Rocks. He tweeted. This is an advanced stone thought. But I think if my eyes were closed and Kermit the Frog walked into a room, I'd be able to pick up on his energy and just know he was there.
Speaker 3: I saw that one. I thought, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Watch the Muppets movie with my kiddos this weekend. I don't know if it was because of that tweet, because that tweet was last week, but might have been so might have been just slightly influenced by You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeigeist. We're at d Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website. Daily zekeeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: We link up the information that we talked about today's episode the Fox newsgirls here today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do you think people might do?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is like okay, so I heard on SoundCloud like two years ago a remix of Magnolia by Playboy Cardi And but it's like had like this like really nice like Spanish guitar underneath it, and I just heard the actual what the sample is from. And it's from this Italian composer named Piero Umeilani and the track is called I don't know what that means. I know madi means c, but it's spelled c r p U s c O l O s U l m A r E. And it's just such a nice It's like it's clear it must be like a school or from like a movie or something, because just it's purely instrumental. But the guitar picking is so nice, and like the tempo is kind of like undulating back and forth, faster, slower, just a great relaxing track in our unrelaxing time. So check this track out by Piero Umilani.
Speaker 1: All right, we will link off to that in the foot note for Daily Zeitgeist is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio ap Apple Podcaster wherever find podcasts are given away for free. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then Bye bye by