Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros MLB. This is leading off Rocky by Prize Picks. It's me Joey p of course, the Welsh with me always, and it's you. Our peanuts are crackerjacks, the listeners, the watchers on the YouTube channel. If you haven't already made sure you subscribe to Fantasy pros MLB, the fastest growing fantasy baseball YouTube channel on the planet. That is verified. Now I know, I've heard it, I've seen it. It's truth because I said it, Welsh. That's just how it works around these parts. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's how we work. Just if we say it, it is the truth. It is facts. So yes, it's facts. Joe is the most handsome, bald fantasy analyst in the land.
Speaker 1: It's a fact. Well that's true that. I mean, you can't really deny that. I can't really, you know, there's nothing to do about you know, Welsh. What I love about this show is this is a friendship show. Right. You and I are friends in real life and in work. Here are our friends here who come and watch the show every single day. But we also have other friends who are analysts and you know, people always say, you know, how real are some of these conversations and these debates and stuff like that. So I wanted to share this at the top. This is this is right off the fly here. We're gonna go ahead and share this right now because I woke up to a hilarious DM conversation between myself, Nick Pollock from Picture List and Alex Fast And if you missed it, we always every year have the Great Picture Debate where the two of them give me pictures that they disagree on that they want to fight about and all this stuff, and it's so much fun because it's really heated and they really care and people say, oh, it's just a show, it's all this, No it's not. I'll tell you why. So this is what I woke up to. Hazel Sozzardo is one of Nick Pollock's guys, and then obviously Alex Fast was on the other end of this. So you can kind of see this here a little bit here, you know, trying to figure it out. Obviously can sort we think so basically Nick Pollock throwing up the stat line here.
Speaker 2: Sociology, where's my apology?
Speaker 1: Where's my apology? Followed by for what it's been two starts, he has thrown half the amount of innings. Basically that you know we were gonna look at absolutely hysterical. So these dudes just going at it and I wake up to this, which is just hysterical. And then the second one, basically it goes tell me you deserve the point he Alex Fast has go to bed. This is all like twelve thirty Eastern times, so I am Fast asleep by this time, and then Nick Pollock demanding him to say the words I still deserve that point. Also, Joe awarded the guy taking a victory lap after two starts from Alex Fast, to which I replied, what a fun conversation to wake up to in the morning. So there you go, folks, it is true. It is real. I thought it would go over the whole screen. It did not exposed us for a moment. So now Chris is in the chat and mad at us. He's gonna probably Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt a little bit naked about that.
Speaker 1: I you know what, but that's good, you know, behind the scenes on the show, and I just love that. So Lozardo off to a great start. So my other guy offer some good starts too. Let's talk about the headlines. Jordan Walker his first big league home run had to feel good for the Welsh, A big Jordan Walker guy. I got on the home run board yesterday with our friend Wander Franco. He was our prize pick. He was our guy in DFS. He was our man about town yesterday for home runs his second of the year. He's having a fantastic start to his season. Vlad Deerrero going deep in the win over the Royals. Alec Manoa looking good. Also a bounce back start for him. Seven shoutout of things. It was against the Royals. I don't really care. Pete Alonzo two home run game, his fifteenth career multi home game. He had been struggling. He shaved a mustache Welsh. He'sh even as a mustache.
Speaker 2: I'm going to stop. I'm going to stop you there too, because I didn't tell everybody this and it could be revisionist if you want to play revisionist my friends. But Peet Alnzo was gonna be my coin flip guy. Remember I do the coin flip. He was where my heart was going, but I stuck with my head and I didn't even do it. When I saw you hit two Homers and I saw you got Wander Franco. My heart was crushed. I don't think I'm ever going to get a Homer. I think that's become official. I don't think I will ever.
Speaker 1: There's the board right now. Off to a hot start is BHB Daddy, so I'm not sure who that is. That's a newbie. I don't remember that name from last year. Randy is always good at the home run contest. Randy's got four primetimes, got four. But yeah, Welsh, I mean, it's been a slow start, but that's okay. It's not how you start, it's how you finished the home run contest at the end of the day, you know.
Speaker 2: And also on that board, you know, slightly put into there that no one knows about if you put it back up for a second shoe. It's not just a Corbyn Carrol signed helmet that you can win the Sids Grafs, my friends. It is going to be custom inscribed to say Fantasy Pros Home Run Champion. And I will more than likely be there for that signing. It's very there's a possibility it doesn't happen, but I may be there at that signing to get it done. And I will video it. Otherwise we'll get sids Grafs to do it. But that will be what the home run winner wins and inscribed with the autograph and everything, and it's a Fantasy Pro's home run Champion by the lovely Corbyn Carrol.
Speaker 1: All right, so pete a Lonzo with the big game, but another Mets loss. They're slow out of the gate. Also, Omar Nevaia's probably going to the IL. So Francisco Alvarez are joining the Mets. It looks like on Friday they are canceled game and moved at the afternoon. All kinds of crazy stuff. Garrett Mitchell, that's in game, by the way, walk off homer against the Mets. He stays hot. Choiotani struck out eight after a slow start against the Ms. He gets the W there. Dylan Cees got a W but he did issue five walks in that game over the Giants. And Grayson Rodriguez his debut five innings, five k's, one walk to earned. Pretty darned good it Gayson Rodriguez yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a great debut. He started off not good. He got better as the start went on. He had fourteen swing and misses. That was overshadowed by de Gram's twenty five, which was crazy. Fastball looked great, fastball was popping and was able to set up the secondary pitches. I am very very encouraged by Grayson Rodriguez. Ads should everybody else just for Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love this, and yes because we got you know, because we took the board away for a split second, people saw my Hogwarts short shirt rather not shorts. That would be cool too, And.
Speaker 2: I'm really glad we didn't see your Hogwarts shorts because.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what it is. Anybody wanted, hey there, would you like to go to Hogshorts? I'd love to go awa and see it. To answer your question, mister buster, I am actually do you want to guess? Are you a Harry Potter guy? I don't know. This will be more fun.
Speaker 2: Are you asking me?
Speaker 1: Mayor? Are you available today and actually working? I don't know if Mayor is actually in the chat today. Let's put up a pole if people could guess what house I am from. Is it Gryffind or is it Slytherin? Is it Hufflepuff or is it Raven Claud That's a fun one. And then I will tell you because I have taken the test of course, about to.
Speaker 2: Say, how do we know how I actually I just finished the movies like Scientology.
Speaker 1: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: You're definitely a Slytherin.
Speaker 1: You're definitely okay, well said Slytherin. I will reveal I see fantasy pros actually here saying that I'm a hufflepuff. So mayor throw a pole up for the people.
Speaker 2: Let them just keep yours in your shorts, please.
Speaker 1: I do what I can. Let's talk about the injuries and maybe some guys whose Hogwarts fell out of their shirts yesterday or their shorts. Jazz Chisholm. This injury looked bad at the time. I gotta tell you, I thought this was bad news. For sure, he is day to day. It was just a stinger in the shoulder. But Welsh, all I could think was, oh no, here we go again. I was sliding into the base. Cruz left win his game with an injury to his face with a slide too. I will say this, I've seen some moments where the big bases have actually averted some injuries, and this Cruise one might have been one too, because had he had to go in an even more narrow path, it could have been more dangerous, So the big basses are helping. There also not helping Aaron Ashby season ending shoulder surgery most likely happening Kyle Bradish to the IL too. I know. Bradish was another player that a lot of the fantasy community was very excited about this year, so that's a bit of a bummer. Derek Hall removed from Wednesday's game the fifth inning with a thumb sprains. Will keep an eye on that. Kyle Wright six innings in triple A and the MRI shows reduced inflammation for Verlander, but Welsh there's no timetable yet. So although this is good news for Verlander, what's your expectation for him returning.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think once like, I don't think they're going to put him out until he's one hundred percent, which is good and bad. Obviously when he gets out there, you don't want him to reaggravate, but they're taking it slow. I remember when he had this injury, he was like, this is the best case scenario outside of it being nothing, and I was like, okay, I mean I would say there's probably twelve other things that are best case scenario before missing significant time. I would imagine it's probably like a one rehab start type of thing. I think two or three weeks. It looks like probably may may he gets back.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm guessing too. I'm thinking Memorial Day is probably a good realistic expectation for him because you got to ramp back up and things like this. And look, you know Mayor has multiple Harry Potter tattoos. This I know. So is that true, Mayor? Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, He's got the whole sleep going. It's very cool, very cool. Absolutely wonky penguin chiming in here. She's a Slytherin, So I must be a Slytherin because walky penguin I do have an evil twine. I mean, we shall see. But I want to see the results of that poll. I don't know where that is. Mary, you got to drop that in.
Speaker 2: Where do you take the test? I want to know what house?
Speaker 1: Simon, you go online, you go online, you take the test, you do the whole thing. So how long does it take?
Speaker 2: Should I do it right now?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends. I don't do it right now. You do it for tomorrow. By the way, on Tomorrow show, you gotta watch on the YouTube because Welsh cut together the video of the best of our unathletic competition over at David Busters the other day, which was super fun.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's all done, and I'll let the Fantasy pros higher ups decide there's a full four and a half minute cut and then the person will never allow that. No no, no, but not on here. But if they want to do something else with it, but we'll play the the show else.
Speaker 1: What they want to do with a four minute video of us in the idiot, I have no idea anyone wanting to watch that.
Speaker 2: It's content content.
Speaker 1: This is low, this is low. I wish I could have put squib on the poll. You know what squib is?
Speaker 2: I don't know what a squib is.
Speaker 1: That's somebody who is born to magic parents and has no magic. That's sad, that's an insult.
Speaker 2: That's not a what's what are the people called the I don't know. Watch it with the human parents, with the human parents, and they're with a Muggle. That's a muggle. Okay, so a muib and a muggle.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The Harry Potters are fun. My kid is obsessed with them. And we just finished the movies. But I gotta tell you, when we start saying the words out loud, it is beyond ridiculous of how comfortable you are talking about muggles and squibs and hogwarts.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan, read all the books I did see. I was lucky see the books came out of a couple of the books came out before the movies came out. And then I started doing a book a year and watching the movie when it came out live in the theater. So I was on a fun cycle of reading the book, seeing the movie, reading the books, seeing the movie every single year for like seven years. It was tremendous. It was really good.
Speaker 2: Can we just get back to real words like wOBA and wOBA khan?
Speaker 1: Sure, and let's do that. Here's some just for fun, Tim Anderson, this is the second guy in two days to get ejected for the pitch clock violation because he got into an hardument afterwards. So that's gonna be a fun thing for quite some time. Show Aotani became the first player in Major League Baseball history get a clock violation on the mound and in the at the plate in the same game. Is fantastic. So there's your daily showe Aotani stuff and Logan o'hope second home run Welsh, this is feeling pretty good. He is rostered in just forty percent of leagues. I think you should pick him up anywhere. He did not make the video yesterday of the ads, but I'm telling everybody here he would have been that next guy. For me, I would absolutely be adding Logan Ohapy because Catcher is a nightmare. I know people are really excited about Travis Darnaut in his hot start. Let's talk about Ketcher for a second. Darnaul's hot start kind of suppressed Murphy. Everybody was very into Murphy this year. That hasn't gone their way. What do you think of those three catchers rest of season? Would you rather have Murphy, Darnault or ohampe Murphy.
Speaker 2: You said Sean Murphy did that. That's where you put the wrinkle in it. Like, I think Darnaul's in a great position because that team is very committed and they said when they acquired Sean Murphy they were committed to him being the DH. I don't think that's going to change, and the bat's been pretty hot. I'm worried about Sean Murphy. He I think he's played three of the six last games, and Darnaul's played every single one. I don't know what level of DH he's going to keep going. At some point, Von Grissom's going to come up here. Logan o'happy didn't have anything guaranteed, but the bat is coming alive, and when Stassy comes back, I don't think it's going to change. I hate this for the now. I think I could go Darnault o Happy Murphy, but I personally, I don't think I could cut Sean Murphy right now because I think in about a month or so. Yeah, I think in a month or so, Ohapy is back into a little bit of a thing with Stassy, and I don't think that Sean Murphy is going to lose significant time. I think they're slow rolling him. So you know what, I should go back to it it's Darnault Murphy, Ohapy. I hate to do it. The catchup position does come stink at the end. I do think there's some fluidness in like twelve teams, but fifteen teams. I couldn't make that move of like.
Speaker 1: Here's my here's my case for o'happy. At the top of this group. Darneault always hurt, so that's always.
Speaker 2: Gonna happending a lot more ding.
Speaker 1: Yes, good helpful for sure. But you know, as long as Otani is throwing to a hoppy and as long as the pitcher's like throwing to him and they're having good starts, that's a big positive. You know. Sometimes you see that where the guys, you know, they don't have the best starts because the second their main catcher is not available or what have you. That's something to keep an eye on. Let's go to a question from the chat too, because Big Poppy's got one here. Should I sell high on Wander Franco. This is a big old no for me, Big Poppy. No, Just enjoy the molfungo and continue to watch Wander Franco just pelt baseballs all over the ballpark. I know they's only faced like some crappy teams. I know they're undefeated, but still, I mean, I don't care. Wonder Franco looks like a million bucks right now. So does a rose of Rain for that matter too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then this is what I was all about. This is why he was like a massive buyback in for me, and I had him above guys like Dansby Swanson. This year was because we saw this is what he did last April and then he got hurt and that wrist was just down and he really didn't ever recover and find his power back. Looks like everything is working in great strides right now and this was like my whole point of buying into him. So I don't think you could sell him for a point that's actually worth it, because if this does continue into May and whatnot, you're gonna have a three hundred plus hitter with homers and stolen bases, and he's probably going to be closer to worth, like a top twenty five thirty overall player. So no, don't. I don't think I'm selling him right now.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, by the way, mayor what are the results of the poll? I need to see that because I don't want to. I don't want to. I want to give people time.
Speaker 2: If you're a snurfle of puff or whatever, snurfing door. Oh yeah, I'm making stuff up. I'm sorry, I disrespect it.
Speaker 1: I do love that one person who did a TikTok where it's Harry Potter is just Star Wars with worst lights and then they continued to find all the crossover things that are exactly the same, which was pretty spectacular. I gotta say pretty spectacle.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see that. Yeah, like the what was.
Speaker 1: Tied right now? Oh my god, what is a tie between? I'm fascinated.
Speaker 2: I doubt what are they like? Because what are they? The toufflepuff, Ravenclaw.
Speaker 1: Slytherin in Gryffindor.
Speaker 2: And something is taught. You're what are you guys doing? He says Slytherin, There's look at that face, look at that chin, look at the chin line, and the that's a Slytherin one hundred fun fact.
Speaker 1: Alan Rickman actually taught a class when I was at Oxford. It was super fun class with Alan Rickman. Do you have another famous Slytherin there? Just saying, you know, just just saying, all right, let's go to three up and three downs. One of the best and worst from yesterday, Jacob de gram Man. This one this is just this is pain. This is pain for me. Eleven K's six innings.
Speaker 2: Twenty five swing and missus good. I don't know, it's just going perfect through four? Is that good?
Speaker 1: That's good? It's good? Thirty first eleven plus strikeout game. That's the fourth most since twenty fourteen. So de Grom's look great. Can it sustain? We shall find out if it does. If Justin Verlander puts in an injury plague season and Jacob de Grom goes off, it is great. Man. The Mets front office is kinda takes such a shellacking, And you know what, I can't blame them for the decision they made. I wouldn't do it, but they're gonna They're gonna get it from the fan base. You know they're gonna get it. Garrett Cole, he gave it yesterday eight more strikeouts for him. That era is point seventy three. Right now, he is now two to zero on the season. He went six and a third, give up just one earned run, three walks, and Hazel's WIZARDO who is the guy that Nick Pollock and Alex Fast continue to fight back and forth about seven innings ten K's one walk, one earned run, point seven to one era? Is this the Lozardo breakout years? We finally get the complete season of dominance from Lozardo? And if we do, along with Sandy al Contra, are the Marlins particularly an interesting team to be looking at long term, maybe a little bit feistier than we realize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if the team, too, like considers down the road maybe even looking at acquiring pieces, because they've got some, you know, especially maybe bullpen pieces, but they've got some of the rotation, heges Lozardo yesterday, when you look at swing and misses, had six or more swing and misses on all three of his pitches. He threw double digit percentage of the time. That makes sense. So three pitches he threw over ten percent of the time, they all had at least six swing and misses. That's crazy. We don't see that. I think it was seven, seven and six.
Speaker 1: So do the map.
Speaker 2: There's twenty. It's pretty absurd stuff. If he's good, and then you have al Contra, and then you've got you know, the rest of the crew that's coming in. They might just be a bat or two away from doing something interesting in that division. Will they actually, I don't know, but Lozardo definitely I'm in for the breakout this year.
Speaker 1: All right, three down here, lots of Corbin's in this list today. Let's start with Patrick Corbin. Another lass here. Someone yesterday asked, why is the chat I saw it in the chat. I remember who it was. Why is Patrick Corbyn still pitching? The answer to that question is because he has owed millions of dollars, so they're gonna try. They're just gonna give it a shot. Six more earned runs for him. Whenever you see Patrick Corbyn on the slate, just attack it, just with everything you've got.
Speaker 2: Just somebody suck it. Somebody asked me who would you rather have Patrick Corman or Madison Bumgarner, and I was like, no.
Speaker 1: Have what have do? What like? Have all my hitters go against?
Speaker 2: That's time well to play against Patrick.
Speaker 1: Corbin seventeen hits over his first nine innings so far in twenty twenty three. Fun fact there, I mean at Corbyn Burns was not much better. Four and a third for him that era is up to nine point sixty four. He gave up six runs, all of them earned just three strikeouts. Are we concerned here with Corbyn Burns or is this the window to buy low on one of the best pitchers in baseball? Because this is very Unburns, like we've seen a hiccup or two before. I kind of this.
Speaker 2: I know this is gonna sound stupid. I said this on CBS last night. It's kind of both, Like I am worried. I'm worried. There was a one point seven VLO downtick on his cutter, His slider was down, everything was down.
Speaker 1: Spin was still good.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem to be finding his spots, and this is carrying over from last year. I'm worried about that. But what also has to be known is April is the best best time to be able to buy in on top end players. It's really the only time you're gonna get the best potential discount you have. If you ever want to buy at any type of discount, you know the top stars, the only time to do it is when they struggle. So you've got to come to terms with like do you believe the track record is enough and it can be fixed. April tends to be a time where you see vload down ticks and you see weird adjustments. So I actually think I would, But if you get like two more starts of this, then I might regret the trade that I make. But I kind of feel like this can get fixed. So yes, I am in the concerned territory of the vload down, but I also think this would be an opportunity for any of these guys, the Gallons and the him and any of these great players that start struggling, this is a good time to buy.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's a little bit of a mental thing too. You know that heated arbitration thing in the off sea and yeah, where you know, things didn't really go well, and I think he kind of wants out. But look, if you want out, you got a pitch. Well, like, the Brewers aren't going anywhere, and I if that's true, then this is gonna be a tough situation for you. But I still think the Brewers will be fun.
Speaker 2: The Brewers are like that was it from like Billy Madison, He's like the lipstick on. They're writing the names. They're just writing down the starts early season. They're like, yeah, we're gonna take this arbitration. They're just right character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listening to a little elo, kind of hanging out. Last guy on the three down, Uh, David Peterson, my guy, five hundred runs against the Brewers yesterday. Five walks, No boy, no in the five strikeouts. But the five walks that is a problem with not a problem of course, is our sponsor prize picks they're fun. Here a good time and if you've been listening to the show, we're also winning your money. So again, one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred bucks. Use that promo code lead off. It's one word leading off. It's super easy to do. You can win up to twenty five times your money. There's lots of different ways to do it too. There's fantasy points, there's the over under, there's lots of things that Prize Picks offers you. Again, go download the app or go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo go though, leading off. It's very important, So go in there, go make your deposit. They'll match it and then you can start winning more money. Because Welsh you crushed this yesterday, I've got a couple I feel really good about today. It's a shorter slate obviously because it's Thursday. But what do you have a prize picking is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I struggled. I was really by the way. You want to talk about the fun cool things they do. One of my favorites is the combos, and they have a combo today that I almost I want to do and I might even bend myself on. It's Snell and Striders strikeouts together. But it's at fourteen. I think that's a pretty good one. I might jump in on it. I didn't put this on this.
Speaker 1: I like the duo one something. I had a duo one? Was it yesterday? I think I had a duo one.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like the two first or you said that or opening Day one of those two that I had that, But I keep an eye out for those because those are fun and they pop up later too.
Speaker 2: That was one of my favorite favorite ones here. So what I got on the slate for today is I've got Freddy Freeman Fantasy score seven and a half again. Price Picks probably the most generous as far as the points they give you get for walks, hit by pitch runs are going up against the Diamondbacks and Merrill Kelly. I love that for Freddy Freeman tonight, I'll be at that game. Vlad Guerrero Junior score eight and a half Fantasy score again. It's a good matchup. Hit a homer yesterday, walks in on it, They're gonna I've definitely been walked to death in a couple places, by the way, so Vladimcguerrero score eight and a half and this one I really really dicey on, but I'm gonna go with it because of Glad Jordan Lyles outs under fifteen and a half. So what they're saying is is can he go five and one third last April? He only did it one of his four starts in April one much better offense. So I'm gonna go with the under on outs for Jordan Lyles.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. That's a really astute one. I have got ray Field Devers. I did fantasy points today because I didn't like some of them matchups and some of the things.
Speaker 2: It's a rough it's a rough slate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a rough slave for DFS is rough slave for everything. Prize pects for me over eight and a half of the fantasy points for Raffield Deverz in this matchup against Detroit Vlad against the Royals over it and a half fantasy points and Freddie Freeman seven and a half fantasy points against the d Backs, which you'll be at the game tonight. I believe with Scott Bogman.
Speaker 2: Mister mister Scott Bagman on Fantasy on my co ord of in this league, he is he made it into Arizona, laid his out his playing. His plane got delayed four times. He was out of Texas and he made it late last night. And I will be seeing him in a couple hours and we will be doing the downtown, so make sure to follow on Twitter. Is that the Welsh we'll be doing stuff there. But yes, you and I tailing the lad and Freddy Freeman in which I will say takes us to the MLB bets. If we're making some bets here, I want you guys to all be aware of what I am doing. I'm going to the game, so I need to be invested. I have some Dodger Diamondback Games bets here. So my number one bet of the day I'm going with Freddy Freeman total basis. So I'm very committed to this one. Today it's minus one ten total bases. It's one and a half over, so I need two singles, a double or obviously Homer and everything gets it for me. I have two Corbyn Carrol bets two and it's because I'm involved in the game. One I'm going big Shot stolen base plus three seventy. He actually has a decent track record versus Dustin May. It's at home. Maybe he'll hit higher in the order. I don't know, so plus three seventy on a stolen base at home for Corbyn Carrol, one of my favorite little ones to do it. Didn't hit it yesterday, Corbin Carroll and Ronald Acunya hits only need one each that pays plus one forty eight. That's a little hit parlay again. You don't have to follow me here because I'm going a little bit of diamondback heavy. And then my last one is another little parlay here to moneyline team parlay Atlanta in Toronto today like Strider, I like Toronto with Gosman today. Put those two together, it's almost one and a half times your money. And I put those together for my best bets of the day.
Speaker 1: I like that. Don't forget everybody. We've also got the Betting pros dot Com slash leading Off. You can join and track your bets. By the way, if you watched yesterday's show or listened and you got the parley in on time, we hit it Milwaukee, Houston, LA. Got all three of plus two eighty eight. It was a nice day. I want to do it again. I'm going with with Welsh Hats, which is Toronto Atlanta. But I'm adding one more. I'm manning the White Sox into the mix at plus two ninety three the combination there because they got a Lance Lynn taking the mound today. I feel really good about that. So give me that one. Kyle Frieland two and a half earned runs over Josiah Gray two and a half runs over Austin Riley one and a half total bases over as well. Now the over for Riley's on DK the other two for the pitchers that's over on Caesars if you look into that. And again Betting Pros, we got the prop bet cheet sheet. It drops everything right there where you can make the bet and it's very easy to do.
Speaker 2: It is Funday and also just want to put out you can also track us in that group either way if you want to follow with our individual bets. I'm doing it every single day. I think I have, you know, decent record going on so far. My bets were two and oh yesterday that I put on Betting Pros. You can also follow us individually, not just the group, if you want to do that on Betting Pros one of the million awesome things in the app, or on the on your internet tab whatever.
Speaker 1: You want to do. Yeah, I mean, just download the app. It's just easier Betting pros app. It's easy, it's fun, it's good DFS today again, keep it simple, lance Lynn Spencer Schreider or those are two pictures. I'm using You're gonna have to find some discounts there. But the White Sox are pretty modestly priced. I'll get a stack White Sox, and even Colorado's moderately priced to you. Even guys like Tovar haven't hit yet. Just continue to kind of push in the middle for that value plays too. On Fandle. You got Brandon Belt at two point two, you got Corman Carroll a two point seven. Welsh is already in on him, but I'm in on him as well today. And then it comes to the home run calls here. But before we get to the whole run call, just want to stop all of the wondering and answer the question. Joey p is indeed a Slytherin. Of course I'm a Slytherin. Of course I'm a bad guy. I'm a bad guy who does good things sometimes That's what I am. Malfoy, Professor Snape, Oh okay, bad things my daughters are. My oldest is a hufflepuff, She's a total hufflepuff. And the youngest one is a griffindor good intention but mischievous and gets into trouble, but typically for the you know, for amusement and fun, not for evil like me, like her old man. She's wiley like her old man. But yeah, I want to see while she got to take the test and come back tomorrow. I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it right after this too.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going a little off the beaten path day. I'm going Andrew Vaughn. He looked good yesterday. Vaughn's with one of my guys. I like this match up. Today, I'm sticking with the White Sox. He is my home run call. Welsh, Where are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 2: You can, you know, get the tea leaves here. You can pick the trends of what I did in price picks, what I did in the bets. No it is not Corbyn Carroll. By the way, my favorite of the questions in here was what is the over for Corman Carroll walk today? It should be plus fifteen hundred because he doesn't have a walk on the year and he's never gonna walk apparently. I'm not going to Corman Carre. I'm going Freddy Freeman, Freddy Freeman at home. It's a little bit of mass schism here because I'll be at the game. It'll break my heart. Meryll doesn't and it hasn't really looked fantastic, and Freddie Freeman has a pretty good track record, So I'm gonna go with Freddy Freeman. I'm trying to get on the dang board. I just can't seem to do it, and I don't. I kind of have a secondary one, but I'm not gonna mention it. We're not busting out the coin. I'm not busting out the coining you got.
Speaker 1: You gotta go with the gut, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, no, the heart also has paid off, Joe, and I missed the heart is because of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heart of the gut of the mind. There's too many things. It's a lot going on. What's Mayor picking today? Maryor is picking Adam Duvall? Is that true? Yeah? I like that one.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: That's a good one too. And again, if you want to get in on this, Fantasy words dot Com slash Chat, join the discord, join the home run channel. It's super fun. We already showed you before. The winner is going to get personalized. You won the home run contest helmet from corback. Carrol's gonna sign that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty awesome, Fantasy Pro inscribed.
Speaker 1: You might not be Italian Welsh, but you got a ton of connections, which I.
Speaker 2: Had some connections, especially with autograph stuff here, so I think that's cool. And you know there's other things that are floating out there as well. Even though you know Carol's not the biggest home run bopper, we fell in love with the idea that you could get something self inscribed like that from a major player.
Speaker 1: So yeah, see who else does that? Just us? This is why you subscribe your leading off. This is why you subscribe to wherever you get your podcasts, the Fantasy Pro stuff. And also make sure you like this stream. Make sure you go over and you uh you subscribe to Fancy Pros MLB YouTube because when you drop a comment here and you have all those things lined up, you could win a one year free premium upgrade to Fantasy Pros. Get the upgraded lineup support for you over on my playbook. You get the updated and upgraded mock draft software stuff too, which is fantastic when we're heading into football season right around the quarter too, and my playbook to make sure you download that bad Boy. Make sure you have that app as well so you can manage all your lineups, get all the trade analyst analysis analas. Try it on as good for ya. I want to talk like that far on tie our shout he can we go? Can we go?
Speaker 2: This is bad the slitherin. You're getting a bad guy. You're doing a voice that nobody wants to hear.
Speaker 1: That's not that's fun. Don't want to pull out that voice.
Speaker 2: Subscribe, Subscribe and comment everybody.
Speaker 1: We gotta go.
Speaker 2: Just's losing it.
Speaker 1: We want to give away free stuff. But look, we got afternoon baseball, so go get your bets and go get your DFS lineups and go get your lineup set tomorrow back again for a fun Friday and a fun little video too. Hopefully fingers crossed of our unathletic competition at David Buster's. That will do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time, kids have fun out there. Cast some spells, Cast some spells. Go make it