Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: I rock with you, yo, like you said, I rock with you, Da da da. I'm gonna support you. I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that. We should do something together. Well, you haven't done anything.
Speaker 1: Most people ain't did nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I look at it from you like I mean, you know, you came to us with the idea and it was a no brainer. I feel like, you know, the voice that you have is needed for the generation and it fills a gap because in this.
Speaker 1: World of.
Speaker 3: Everybody's just showing what they have as far as lifestyle marketing or as toxic or you know, relationship banter or you know, everybody's just copying. It was like the once the financial literacy thing got popular, everybody wanted to kind of follow that mode. So everybody's a copycat, right, And it's like you you standing and doing something that is not really replica, Like you can't replicate what you're doing. And that's why nobody's really copying it at scale because you can't have three hour conversations about physics and you know, race relations and aliens like you can't. That's difficult to do. It's easy to get in front of a mic and talk about, you know, should your girl pay fifty to fifty shit like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Anybody, anybody can have that conversation, you know what I'm saying. But you know, you you you fill the void that was needed. So you know, when looking at you know, growing what we have as far as content, Okay, we have finance shows, earn Aleisia market Mondays pretty much got that covered right. We don't need necessarily need to keep adding. Now it kind of becomes competitive. This is a breath of fresh air and obviously, like you know, it's it's taking off the way it has. But then even outside that, it's just a brotherhood and a relationship that we have with each other that you know, regardless of a show, we still have a really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was cool with y'all before the show. It just made sense in the sense of a bridge. Let's bridge these worlds together. Let's start keeping them so separate, like because they all merge, you know what I'm saying, and they all in alignment, the same people that's interested in intellect and consciousness and metaphysics and all these other different conversations. They need money, right, We can't go to war with our money. We got to get our finances straight, right, Like we gotta Like it's up to our generation to be the bridge to where like nah, we communicating with each other. It's not like you third good Marshall over here, I'm wb the boys is Martin, Luther King and his Malcolm. It's like, na, we're in the same room having the same discussion, maybe from different perspectives, but we got the same war that we're fighting, right, And so it gets me to my last point, and the last point is just about conflict resolution. Right, how do you manage conflict resolution? Because I want somebody that talks to everybody, and I feel like I'm always, you know, figuring out conflict resolution, right, because I believe that we have bigger enemies than each other, right, And I believe that the one thing that we haven't done yet is unify and it's the hardest thing on the planet. So whoever accomplish it deserves a Nobil Peace Prize. But there's always going to be conflict. We're young, it's new, we're maturing. There's not a foundation or system that we're coming through to be like, all right, when this happens, we're going to settle this dispute this way, right, So we have to figure it out as men to just come together to be like, all right, let's stop this before it goes here, and let's continue to build. We have to check ourselves, right, We have to deal with other people, our own egos, their egos. There's so much that goes into that. So for you, being in a position of leadership, how do you go about your process of conflict resolution?
Speaker 3: You try to work out difference is that there's issues and at a certain point you realize sometimes that you can't work out issues. So every person is not your brother. Every black person is not an ally to you. Right, Jealousy, envy, these are traits that are colorless. Right, We're just gonna be honest, and this is this is either human traits. So what you realize is that if you if you can't, if you can't resolve a problem, it's best to remove yourself from a situation. And that's okay. We all don't have to be an alliance. We don't need every single person to work together. We need people to work together. So you might work together in this silo. I might work together in this silo. We might work together to this silo. We might have some level of communication from other people that are maybe are in communication with all silos. But there's never gonna be a time when every single person on earth is working together, every single black person is working together. It's just not gonna happen, right. But I think it comes from a maturity standpoint of understanding that a lot of people have trauma that are beyond you. There's nothing to do with you, right, So what I realize is that mental health is real. That's why I don't argue with people anymore. Once it gets to the point of art, I'm blocking your number, right because when I realize that there's no getting through to you, or that this is this has become a pattern of dyfunction because it's happened multiple times. You might say something, you apologize, and you say something you apologize. This is like being in a relationships, like being a toxic relationship. Right, I'm removing myself from that situation because I'm not the person that can help you, right, I'm not your spouse, Like I'm not with you twenty hours a day. I'm not sitting with you. I'm not taking you. You probably do need therapy, you probably do need to have a more advanced conversation. But me trying to play that mediator is only going to weigh on my on my psyche, It's going to bring down my vibe. So I'm removing myself from that situation, right. So, because it's like, what's the alternative. We can just keep going back and forth and not agreeing on things, and eventually it can turn violent, and that's always an option as well, but that's not productive. Nobody wins in that situation, whether it's physical violence, whether it's internet violence, whether it's verbal violence.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, we live in a.
Speaker 3: Time where men are more emotional than women, right, And people they treat social media or they'll treat you know, things like their diary. Right, And they go on and they'll say what they'll say a variety of different things, and it's like, well, okay, did that solve anything. It might have made you feel better in that moment, but once again, that more speaks to your insecurity as a person. Right. So it's like, you know, as far as conflict resolution, the best thing to do is have a conversation and try to figure out what the differences are. Hopefully that leads to an issue being solved. Sometimes that does not lead to an issue being solved because there's still issues and it still pops up. The next best thing that you can do is remove yourself from the situation. Right, there's no harm, no foul. I don't necessarily have to be the best friends with you. We don't agree on things, right, I see the world one way. You see the world another way. How I view you is one way. How you view me as another way. You think that you don't agree with something that I'm doing. I don't agree with something that you're doing. Instead of us battling each other, because that's going to lead to Now, that's going to lead to a real problem eventually. Right, the best thing that we that we can do is walk away from each other. This is like a relationship, men and women, the same thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You try to work it out with your spouse, your fiance, your girlfriend. You try to work it out before you go different ways. Sometimes it does not work out.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: It's better to just go your separate ways.
Speaker 1: You'll have a great life.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have a great life as opposed to staying in a household and then you verbally fight with each other and then somebody's gonna end up getting hurt. This is a that's a perfect example of what even with men, right like you, if you've ever been in a toxic relationship, you've been in the household, it's gonna something bad is gonna happen. The best thing that you can do is remove yourself from the household. The best thing that I can do if I'm in a relationship with somebody and we can't see eye to eye, just remove myself from that relationship.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's that's my thoughts on conflict resolution is that it should never lead to a point where there's verbal attacks, physical violence, tearing somebody's name like you know that to me is that that's more of an immature, insecure way to way to go about it, especially if it's not a real, real problem. We got a real problem, then nine times out of ten, we're not even gonna speak it anyway. When we see each other, it's going to be a problem, but it ain't no real problem. Like most of the time on any level, on the internet, on the streets, it is never really a real problem. Most of the time the problems is not real. It's because you know, I don't like the way you looked at me, type shit, or you you said something that I didn't agree with behind my back and somebody told me, or I came back to me, or you know, try to talk to my girl at a party I wasn't. It ain't Is that worth losing your life over? Probably not, But in the heat of the moment, that's what that's what it comes down to. Like it ain't very few times is it real issues, Like somebody stole a million dollars from you, somebody kidnapped your kid, somebody ran in your mom's house. These are real issues that happened, but that's not the majority. Most of the time, when you really look at this shit as petty you you yo, you you wearing these sneakers. I had the sneakers first. I don't like the way you're trying to ruin my vibe. You're trying to bite my style type shit.
Speaker 1: I under sand. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was looking at the founders of the Constitution. It was all like their late twenties, early thirties, and I'm like, how did these men be able to sit down and decide that this is how we're about to govern and rule our future. They just sat down, locked in for like thirty sixty days, and so let's come up with the rules.
Speaker 1: Let's go set the foundation for the future, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And they argue with each other throughout the process, probably damn their fault right, bigger back and forth, but they didn't leave until they had this constitution done. And I'm believe it's something that we can learn from because what would have kept you in that room and in that process is thinking about something that's bigger than yourself. I don't like this, Nick, but let's get this done, because if I just stick through it and we get this done, this gonna benefit my family, all families for the rest of the time in America is still being governed by that same constitution more or less. Right, So I think about our positions and how if we really want to take these positions serious, Right, there has to be hot something higher than ourselves that gods us to be like, I'm not going to do this because this is more important. And I believe that's why it's so easy to have conflict, because we don't have common vision, right, we don't have common values. The most important thing to us is ourselves. Right, this is my motive, this is your movement. Nothing is bigger than that. It's like, damn, there's actually stuff bigger than that. And if we had that as a common goal, it's a reason that Malcolm and a Martin would sit down. Because the common is our people. The coming is freedom, the common is like liberation. But it's really thinking about all the time, what's that commonality? And yes, doing war, there's many different strategies that you can go about taking. I just want us, as melanated men to think about the future that we could have if we learn to move an alliance and have a cooperation and come to agreement. Agreement does not mean that, you know, y'all like each other. People wars their treaties, and there's agreements, and there's packs that had had nothing to do with y'all like in each other. It's understanding that something is bigger, right, and that's usually the future. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yo, this is gonna be better for our people. I'm gonna lose so many men on this side, so many soldiers on this side. We go fight, we go do this. This is gonna be bad for the culture, It's gonna be bad for everything. So how about we come down and sit with a treaty. How about we have a pact. How about we take some sort of oath of something that's bigger than ourselves. And I think what we have to challenge ourselves as first to think, think about that one thing that's bigger than ourselves, and then that is the thing that we have a commonality and build a bridge about, because everything else under that we go war about. But up here, it's a reason that the blood and Crypts are come together. It's a reason that the Muslims and Christians are come together. There's a reason that any group of people who have a common cause and vision that's bigger than themselves, it will be bigger than they faith, they nationality, they business, whatever it is, and be like, yeah, all right, for the sake of this, I'll find harmony, an alliance, and we'll move forward based on this agreement. And therefore we can run and rule and control the future because we are in such beautiful position. Is that it's too much at stake right to allow the ripple effect of what comes from that disharmonious relationship that we have with each other, because we're not thinking about something bigger, which is the people. The people are the ones who suffered the most when the leaders wore right. And there's so many families, young men that's looking up to us, young women that's looking up to us, and the ripple effects of all the families that we're going to be able to affect. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a heart to want to saw things. Sometimes I wish I was just all war, all bull all the time. But I've seen so many different wars growing up, seen so many people die. I think I lost ten twelve homies before I was nineteen years old. So I got people that didn't die that I haven't even had grief over. I have people that die while they still living because they're not who they used to be and they could have been a great leader and they could have been a great contribution to the world. And I know people that took out other people and daughters and all of it was pointless.
Speaker 1: All of it. So it's like, what is a higher degree?
Speaker 4: And when you think about the people, right, that's always something bigger than self.
Speaker 1: How is this going to affect the people? Right?
Speaker 4: And I think that if we come together because of that constitution, it starts off with we the people. We have to have a common OAP. We have to have a preamble, we have to have a constitution right, and then therefore we have a way to solve all.
Speaker 1: Conflicts for something bigger than ourselves.
Speaker 4: But I want to thank you for being here, appreciate Its a dope, beautiful, powerful conversation. And I just want people that's sitting out there that's listening to think about how you want to add you know. I know, like Rashid, like myself and other people, we're not looking for more followers, looking for leaders you look at this thing and be like, man, I can run this part for yall can run this.
Speaker 1: I can run this. I had to Epiphan the other.
Speaker 4: Death say, you know, we talk about college out some things of that nature, but really those are all a whole lot of leaders there. They got a lot of skill sets that I can utilize, that we can utilize. You can run a whole organization for me and create your own job, and I got the platform for you. I want people to look at what we're doing and see what you can add. You know what I'm saying, Like love it, don't hate it, right, contribute to it so that we can build together, be in an addition, not subtraction. You don't have to understand it, but reach out. Now, we're not going to be able to get to everybody. That's where patients come in. That's what understanding the process. But I have so many people over the last month been reaching out and say, bro, I can lead this, I can lead that. I can lead that cause I don't want you to be driven by money, because you're only going to do as much.
Speaker 1: As I pay you for.
Speaker 4: I need you to be driven by the passion and the love for it, right, because then you'll do that forever, and you're gonna do way more than I can afford, and we're going to create something way bigger than money can provide. So I want those people that's gonna be showing enough to invest Fest, right, collaborate with each other. This person got a platform, you got a skill. Figure out how you can collaborate and contribute to each other right leading up to invest Fest. And I love it because it's so beautiful that it's, you know, the only place I ever went to that had that many beautiful black people shining in such a peaceful, harmonious place for Savors Day, right, And so I'm like, yo, y'all understand how beautiful that is.
Speaker 1: Just going to an environment.
Speaker 4: There's twenty five thousand people that's there for the same reason.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: They want to grow, they want to build wealth, they want better health, they want better connections, they want a better America.
Speaker 1: I feel like a politician now.
Speaker 4: So there's nineteen keys, and thank you to my good brother Rashad Balau, and I see y'all next time.
Speaker 1: Peace family, Peace.
Speaker 4: Peace Family, nineteen kids Report Live. I wanted to let you all know about a giveaway that we're doing.
Speaker 1: For invest Fest. I have five general official.
Speaker 4: Tickets that I have peace and I have one kick wait for one on one coaching session. All you gotta do with your high level club comment high level of pride today.
Speaker 1: Do not want to ens b ib. You do not want to miss investments.
Speaker 4: You definitely don't want to miss the one on one with me. Could tap in with the gods.
Speaker 3: Level.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,