Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Stephen is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheeter and he thinks that his girlfriend, Ashley of two years, might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help him out. Steven, thanks for coming on the show. Sorry it has to be like this, but what's going on? Why do you think Ashley's cheating?
Speaker 2: I've been seeing Ashley for like two years, to be honest. It's been a little rough recently, and I just I'm just wondering if this is like the last straw, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, what has been causing all of the bumps If you don't mind me like getting kind of personal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, of course, she's just been kind of sketchy lately. She so like, lie, it's about dumbed, but like you know, so like forget to check in or you know, she like promises me like oh yeah, I'll call you later, and then all of a sudden she like just goes like ghost protocol and vanishes, and I'm just like, you know, it's like and then there's even dumb little like around the house, like we'll be you know, sitting on the other ends of the couch and I'll see that she's texting someone, and then when I ask her about it, she pretends like she's not actually texting. She was on like Instagram or something, and I'm just like, I don't care if you're texting someone, just don't lie about it. Yeah, and like want I'll ask her about it. It's like she'll like snap too real quick, like it's it's not like, oh yeah, it's nothing. It's like, oh no, no, you know, it's one of those things where it's it just feels really sketchy and I'm not like I'm not over controlling. I'm like super chill, and I've never had a problem with a relationship before where I cheated or my partner cheated. But this is like I've been talking to some of my buddies about this, and it's like it just feels weird and it feels like she's like she's lying. You know.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, she's never been like this before. This is the first time that she's kind of like she's always been honest and open with you.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that's that's hard is that she's we're very different and that she's friends with her exes and like, like when I say friends, I mean like friends, and I'm I can be friendly around people have dated and I'll like see you know every once in a while in public, but like she's it's like there's one of her exes tie she she still talks to them all the time. And I'm trying to be cool about it. I'm trying to like, you know, not be jerk, but but it really since lately he's like she'll be they'll be on Snapchat together, and it's like, what the hell is going on? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so okay, well that is that is weird.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not just like that they're like snapping each other or whatever. I don't do that, but you know, it's like it's not just that, it's that she's like he'll post videos of like him and Ashley hanging out. I reached out to him direct and I thought, you know, I'll just shut it down. You know, I was worried she get all pissy and then she deny it and then like attack me about it. So I was like, you know what, I'm just dude, the dude, I can just you know, just message him and this. Sorry, but this guy. He flipped out and basically like told me off that they were just friends. I'm jealous as see, he got pissed off at me. And then of course she comes back. He tells her about it, and then she's screaming and yelling at me, and you know, for like an hour I had to leave. I was just like, this is too much.
Speaker 3: We'll try to figure out you told us at grocery store. She's a rewards card Membrett. So we'll play a song comeback, and then call and pretend to be from there and say that she's the lucky winners this month of free flowers delivered from our florial department. We'll see if she sends those to you or somebody else. Okay, I'm good, all right, Well place, don't come back and get you're to catch a teeter next right in the middle of to catch a cheeter and if you're just joining us. Steven is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years, Ashley, might be cheating on him. So we're about to call from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and tell her that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that she wants from our flooral apartment, and we'll see if she sends them to her boyfriend Steven or to somebody else. But before we do that, Steven, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, like you said, we've been together for a while now, and the last few months, I've just felt her kind of pulling away. And there's a lot of little stuff that she does, like texting and posting videos and laughing about things and then not when they share them with me. But mostly I'm on here because her ex Tie has been posting the snapchats and they've been hanging out a lot, and when I confronted him about it, she tried to rip me a new ass and then she written me an even bigger ass. It's gotten bad, and uh, she denies everything, but the way she denies it and the way he's denying it, it's just there's something fishing fishy going on here.
Speaker 3: So all right, well, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm afraid about what the answer might be, but yeah, no, go fourth, please here we go. Put me out of my nursery.
Speaker 3: Now, Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member name Ashley.
Speaker 2: Yes, interesting, Hi Ashley.
Speaker 3: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this big winner. Thank you for shopping with us when I win oh the flowers. Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member, completely at random, who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've won thirty six long simm red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it's our way of saying thank you. There is no charge. You'll get confirmation on everything that you're just our like customer of the month.
Speaker 1: Basically, oh my god, that's so fun.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: First thing I would need, if you know, you know you wants them to now, is just the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's to tie tie.
Speaker 3: And then we got the last name, okay, and did you want to include a card or anything to tie?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Getting you flowers for one?
Speaker 2: I love you. What that is going on? Ashley?
Speaker 3: Ashley, this is actually the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. Yeah, and we do a segment where it called to catch a teeter and your boyfriend Stephen is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: What's going on? As kidding me? No, he's not kidding you.
Speaker 5: You're like trying to like catch me in some wrongdoing. You're calling a radio station. But I like frank me and trick me.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to trick you or you Just why are you sending flowers to Tie?
Speaker 1: Because Tie is my friend?
Speaker 2: You see send flowers to all your friends and say love you.
Speaker 5: Well, nobody's ever offered me three flowers to send you a friend before.
Speaker 2: So no, this is you could also send them to your boyfriend. Could you could have sent them to me to your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but honestly, would you like something like that? You probably just think it was a girly and stupid Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, are you serious? No, I'd much rather have you send them to Tie, your ex. You spend way too much time with.
Speaker 6: You put out videos of you guys like laughing and giggling together, so it's like illegal to laugh when you have a boyfriend to like laugh at somebody else's jokes or like have friends on you.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not allowed to have friends outside of this relationship.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Really, So you're just friends?
Speaker 1: Yes, we're just friends. I've said that like a million times.
Speaker 5: Like it's embarrassing how insecure you are about me having a friend who is somebody that I used to date.
Speaker 4: Well, don't you think it's weird actually that you're not understanding where he's coming from, Like that's your ex though, Like and he's telling you he's uncomfortable though, and you're dismissing at all.
Speaker 1: Because he's just making it out to be something that it's not.
Speaker 5: Like we have time. I haven't been together forever, like it's been so long. We're just friends Is that true?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: And it's like all I hear, all I hear is like why this and why that?
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh my god, you're like obsessed with him? Is I?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I think this is like Stephen's issue, Like I never bring I never bring tie up, and he always has something to say about it and like always some like foul things to accuse me of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never bring him up because you're always too busy texting him. Okay, So then if if I was cool with one of my exes and actually hung out with them, you'd be totally fine with me sending her flowers and saying I love you.
Speaker 5: If you told me that you were just friends and there was nothing romantic going on, I would trust that I would trust my boyfriend and not lie to me. And I don't know why you can't just trust me and have to make everything some sort of like deception.
Speaker 2: So so I can I can go ahead and call up Rebecca and send her some flowers today, and you're totally fine with that just thinking of you. I love you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, just thinking of you. No, it's different because it's not like you guys have said friends. It's not like you guys like remain friends and friends and have like a good friendship the way to tie and I did.
Speaker 2: But that's so you're sending him flowers.
Speaker 5: I don't understand why you That would be coming from such a different place. That would be like you trying to rekindle something with her versus like we never stopped being friends after we broke up.
Speaker 4: But Ashley, what about like bringing your man into the situation too, So like you can all be friends because having it so separate makes everybody uncomfortable. So instead of like drawing such a hard line like this is my friend and you can't be friends with him too, like I mean, you know what I mean, just because if somebody is uncomfortable that you love, then you should care to try to help them feel better.
Speaker 5: I just think it's Tie and even are such different people, Like I just don't think that they would honestly hit it off have friends.
Speaker 2: You know what, if you really want to just if you want to hang out with him so much, why don't.
Speaker 5: You just go back to because why I just don't know why or nothing's wrong with him.
Speaker 1: He's a great person.
Speaker 2: We just just want to have it both ways, you know what, You can just go on and do that with Tie. I'm I can't just sit here on the radio and talk to you about this. This is there's just too much. I'm done.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you can't sit I'm talking to me on the radio that you sabotage.
Speaker 2: And because you're in mind, you're like, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna go. Thank you, thank you, guys. I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Sorry, good luck.
Speaker 5: The Double shows to catch a cheater,