Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: You know what Miguel comes on. People always like it's probably like that, what's the right word for his music. It's like, yeah, it's like it's like the right vibe for certain vibes. Somebody always says that the Miguel, Yeah, that's a vibe, that's the vibe. I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Vibe vibe. He's a vibe. Good morning, We're vibe.
Speaker 1: This is a vibe, the vibe, vibes vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm almost annoyed with the word vibe. But I'm not there yet.
Speaker 3: No, you mean, it's almost it's a vibe like bro.
Speaker 2: But but people say it's vibe about everything. How's that? How's that? How's that new chocol place? It's a vibe? But is it good? But what is?
Speaker 4: The vibes are good? Who cares the food's good?
Speaker 2: Check out my Ford mochi. It's a vib you love. It isn't a kiss in the morning vibe? Good? Are they fun?
Speaker 1: What do you need good and fun?
Speaker 2: If it's a ViBe's she's dating this new guy, Tommy, He's a vibe.
Speaker 3: He's a vibe, doesn't even mean he's a vibe.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Everything's a vibe.
Speaker 1: Vibes we need a new word.
Speaker 4: But like, nothing is quite as good as vibe.
Speaker 2: Well google synonyms for vibe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm right on.
Speaker 2: If you can spell synonyms.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right here, ready to go, synonyms for vie emotions Aura.
Speaker 2: Oh he's an aura. Ah, she's saying, have you met Tommy? He's an aura?
Speaker 1: Our mood?
Speaker 2: No, not mood?
Speaker 1: What about atmosphere? Vibrations? Vibrations?
Speaker 2: Is gonna good vibe? I like aura, it's a feeling. How's that any restaurant? But then I think of that ring?
Speaker 1: But yes, exactly, Tony Scott hers on, Yeah, you mean more anxict anxiety.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of anxiety, I know everyone has it. So I was reading something about stress. So if you're stressed out, Tiny's got her what do you call the R ring and gives her all this in.
Speaker 1: From my sleep. Score was so bad this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm like anxiety seeds.
Speaker 1: Pumpkin seeds.
Speaker 2: Eat pumpkin seeds, eat tuna, and have a orange juice that will decrease your anxiety.
Speaker 1: I don't eat any of those three things, I don't help with your vibes.
Speaker 2: Why don't you like pumpkin seeds?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I enjoy a pumpkin seed, I just don't often purchase a pants and seat from the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put pumpkin seeds on top of your salad all that?
Speaker 2: Have you ever toasted pumpkin seeds better than kroutons?
Speaker 5: For you?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're so different.
Speaker 1: No, I don't drink orange juice.
Speaker 2: No, no, wonder you have so much stress, stress, food, too.
Speaker 4: Much mercury for me over there?
Speaker 2: Jeez? Was wrong?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Open minded? How about you? So in a few minutes. There's these phrases that I guess you Sisney and Tanya say to your single friends that are super annoying.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, why do we say, man? Why don't you say them?
Speaker 2: Well, basically, people who are in long marriages and engagements say these to their single friends, and single friends find it annoying.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I generalized with the two of you, but god it, I've.
Speaker 1: Been on both sides. I'll see with their three free with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll run them down for you in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear them.
Speaker 2: We got sunshine, we got heat. We're paying your bills. I got those jingle Ball tickets. Present of a Capital one coming up. It's Miguel's birthday today. The first iPod went on sale twenty three years ago today?
Speaker 1: Twenty how many years?
Speaker 2: Twenty three? Twenty three years ago today? The first I pod I guess was that one that had the big DISCR you have to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, that changed the world.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you after seven o'clock how you can win your World Series tickets. Got them again, So excited to qualify people to win those World Series tickets. Clippers open their season tonight. Into it Dumb, play Phoenix, and right now, let's get your horoscopes on this Wednesday morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, Aries, you'll find the answer you're looking for at your dinner table.
Speaker 1: Taurus. Sometimes the last thing to bloom on a tree is the fruit, Gemini. Spending time under the sun today is critical cancer. Bring extra close to day to work for a spur of the moment, outing.
Speaker 4: Leo, you might need more than one cup of coffee today.
Speaker 1: Virgo, You're stronger than you give yourself credit for.
Speaker 4: Libra, pay close attention to the energy at the office today.
Speaker 1: Scorpio. If something is a shade of gray, try to define.
Speaker 4: It, Sagittarius, don't take yourself seriously today, have a.
Speaker 1: Little fun with it. Capricorn. You might feel like you're spinning in circles, but soon the circle will become a square. Aquarius, Why I don't understand that for you? I apologize for your horse queries.
Speaker 4: Don't compare yourself to the other flowers in the garden, and recharge and hit the ground running.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to the author of the horse goes from?
Speaker 1: Go ahead and talk to her?
Speaker 2: What does a circle become a square? Of him means?
Speaker 1: So it feels like you might be spinning in a circle.
Speaker 4: So he's just gonna read the sentence, so like you're like a hamster. You're in a hamster, really just going in circles. But soon the circle will become a square.
Speaker 2: So you understand what you understand? So when we ask you.
Speaker 1: It's impossible for her.
Speaker 4: Because it's self explanatory. And so you're going around in a circle. Okay, so you're feeling you're feeling this man, he's going to go into the corner and then the circle is going to turn into a square, meaning it's going to completely change, Like your hamster wheel is not going to be the same.
Speaker 2: You're gonna run into a brick wall.
Speaker 1: No, the opposite that's.
Speaker 2: Corner is a brick wall.
Speaker 4: I know you're gonna still keep going. You're just gonna be It's not a square. It's a square.
Speaker 1: It's not a circle anymore.
Speaker 4: So it's like a completely new life.
Speaker 2: You know what the good news is after seven, I'm gona tall you to win World Series.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about doctor about the square. So michaela Marianna heads up on this one. Some chronically single TikTokers have gone viral asking people to stop saying these phrases to them.
Speaker 1: I bet I know one. I didn't look.
Speaker 2: Okay, well stand by, You're gonna be here for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Say what do you say to say?
Speaker 5: What do you know?
Speaker 1: It's what people always say. It's what people always said to.
Speaker 4: Me that would drive me, Well, are you putting yourself out there?
Speaker 2: I know that is yes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Putting myself on every dating app. I'm going to ever or it's gonna happen when you least expect it.
Speaker 2: Stop with those sayings.
Speaker 1: It's got to be that has to be there gag on all of.
Speaker 2: It that of the day. So Sisdney Mark just whispered in my ear was a bit bizarre, but he leaned over the board and whispered that you have a fever.
Speaker 1: I have a crazy fever right now and it's something that I can't really control. I have baby fever.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means either, because it's like I haven't no, I'm not going to have We're done, like the shop is closed, We're done. But I think it's because Saveah started preschool this year and she's out of diapers, and it's like she's not a baby, like she's nine.
Speaker 2: Boy, do you feel like you've all had had baby's all your motherhood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've been. I've been in baby mode for the past six years and now I'm just like entering this new era. So I'm like when I see babies and I noticed that I had this condition, Like at the I heard Rito Music Festival, Tanya and I were having lunch and I couldn't stop looking over her shoulder because there was a mom with her baby. And it's only babies that are like in the six month to nine month range, a chunky, fat era of a baby when you're there, just like so cuddly to.
Speaker 2: Hold, be excited to be through that era into the next step.
Speaker 1: That's why it's such a weird emotion. It's so I don't know, but myself, I don't think it's not common. But here's the problem. I want to go up to strangers and ask them to hold her baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't please not No, I.
Speaker 1: Have not, but I was at my sister in law. So I have two sister in laws and they're both pregnant, so we are going to be surrounded with babies soon. And I was at one of their baby showers and her friend, who I barely know, Like I I think I remember her name, I couldn't remember. She had like an eight month old baby, and I was like, can I hold your baby? And I felt comfortable because like we kind of knew each other, and like she let me hold her baby, and I got.
Speaker 2: Like my figs And just generally you go up to strangers and say can I hold your child?
Speaker 1: But if you kind of know them, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Kind of byby, but not strangers well listeners.
Speaker 1: So if I'm ever out and you have your baby. Can I please hold your baby? I'll be very careful and I just want to like hold babies. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to Michael, your husband, about this?
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's like, let's have another one. I was like, you're crazy. Yeah, easy for him to say, but no, we're done. I'm just I need to like, I mean, I just has.
Speaker 2: To do with the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. No, this was pre Dodger or energy. This was this was this was pre Yeah, this I've had I've felt this for a minute now and it's just now it's like I'm spot. I don't know, it's it's it's a condition.
Speaker 2: So uh, keep us posted and any stranger that you meet, it passes your baby to us. We want to talk to him on the fun the next day. Yes, And where did you guys go to lunch? And where was I at the Art Radio festival that no one asked me to come to?
Speaker 1: We asked you, Yeah, we asked you. Is right after our meeting you said no, As we did. We had a meeting and you showed up in your sweats after our run.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why. Because we did our run and I was going back to the gym after our run.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, we went to go eat.
Speaker 3: But you didn't tell me that that, Yes we did, Ruby, did they tell me that? Yes, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Where'd y'all go for lunch?
Speaker 1: I forgot the name of it. It was there, it was in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Where did the fish come from?
Speaker 1: It wasn't fish we had. It was like breaking making a joke. I get, Yeah, no, I understand.
Speaker 2: So we went to lunch in Vegas. I was asking a guy where the fish came from?
Speaker 1: Guy, why c did it come from? I was like, Oh, I'm so much fun. Stress me out. It was just like the questions about we'll find out sir, and he ran away and getting back with some information, asking where the grapes came from and the wine.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, that's what the wine is about. Actually, that's actually what you're supposed to ask for.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh, don't make an.
Speaker 2: Analogy unless it's right.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pretty good, Rachel, all about that region they come from.
Speaker 1: And it literally says it on the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says what.
Speaker 1: Valley a description of, like where the grapes from?
Speaker 2: Nice? Try have some pumpkin seeds. So who's single over there? Michaela, Marianna, nobody else? All right? Heads up? Chronically, single TikTokers have gone viral asking people to stop saying these phrases to them. So the singles are saying to the coupled up people, stop it. You said that. When you were single, people would say, are you putting yourself out there?
Speaker 4: Are you putting yourself out there?
Speaker 2: You don't how any least expect it?
Speaker 1: That one I for sure think is on there.
Speaker 2: Are here they are? Tell me if you think these are annoying? Michaela, you're single? You tell me? Okay, you're so great? Why are you single?
Speaker 1: Oh? I get that all the time.
Speaker 2: That seems insulting. Yeah, who's asking you that?
Speaker 1: My family, it's always why. I'm like, I don't know why?
Speaker 2: Ay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I hear it from moluple people when I'm home because they haven't seen me in a while.
Speaker 1: They're like, why, I don't know why?
Speaker 2: It will happen when you least.
Speaker 1: Expected verbatim, what did I say? Yet?
Speaker 2: So annoying? Annoying? This is what couples say to their single friends. You're so lucky. Single life is the best.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, live it up because the ones you couple up. That's it.
Speaker 2: Don't assume single friends want your solutions. A couple of people and you know who you are, So stop.
Speaker 1: It, the matchmakers, stop it.
Speaker 2: You said the second one. Who do you say it to your single friends?
Speaker 1: My brother, it will least expected, I mean, but it's so true.
Speaker 2: It'll be right before your eyes. I don't even know it.
Speaker 1: It did not happen. It happened for me when I at least expected it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, my stomach still okay. Today's quote. Stop being ashamed of how many times you've fallen and start being proud of how many times you've gotten up.
Speaker 1: Yeahs FM headlines well, very sad news. Dodgers legend Fernando Venzuela passed away last night at the age of sixty three after being hospitalized with an undisclosed illness. A broken water main left the one oh one flooded this morning, closing lanes through the Boyle Heights area near downtown La. The La County District Attorney announced that he will decide on the potential resentencing of the Menandez brothers by the end of the week, and Lebron and Brownie James became the first father and son to play in the NBA together. Last night during the Lakers season opener, LA beat Minnesota one ten to one oh three.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacret, Today's National Boston Cream Pie Day, what's your favorite dessert?
Speaker 1: Cysney Gosh, maybe just like a fresh chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 2: So why is a pazuki my favorite pazuki?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like really like warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a pazzuki And to bjays, we'd love one, So Mark good on that and post made that.
Speaker 5: I have one. On Saturday night, you had a kazuki Saturday Night cream pazuki.
Speaker 1: Cookies and cream chocolate chip, which we can ice.
Speaker 5: Cream cookies and cream is life changing?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Options, Well, they have a lot of them now. They're like a donkey bread they yeah, hot fudge. They have one right now called the Spooky Puzzuokiooky Pazuki.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: One is have orange on orange but vanil ice cream but colored orange and then you pour chocolate over it and hardens.
Speaker 2: I just got excited. Yeah, I just said excited about.
Speaker 1: I did try the cookies and cream one, and I prefer the chocolate chip one.
Speaker 2: There's no better dessert. Than the bej pizuki.
Speaker 4: It's just a funct I prefer just straight ice cream.
Speaker 3: You'd picked a cookie, It's not a cookie, it's a deep dish.
Speaker 1: Pansy picked a cookie. Actually, when when me all combined earth picks it actually is a pazookie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what's your favorite dessert? Your favorite of all time?
Speaker 1: Ice cream?
Speaker 2: That's it number one. Can what's your favorite dessert?
Speaker 1: It's ice cream too, yeah, colle, what's your favorite dessert? Chocolate croissant, dating a baker.
Speaker 2: Woody. What's your favorite dessert?
Speaker 1: I like olive oil cheese, not cheesecake, all of oil cake me too. Oh yeah, that's I forget about that. It's so then when it's there, you're like, wow.
Speaker 2: Does anyone dislike a creamber let?
Speaker 1: No, dislike it. I don't love it, but I don't dislike it. I quite love it. And also, you know what you mentioned monkey bread. I do enjoy a monkey Yeah, yeah, that is I don't know.
Speaker 7: Bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's gooey and it's hot and it takes longer for them to make it, and like cinnamon, and then they might like couple it with like some ice cream, and it is a delicious.
Speaker 3: I don't eat dessert until someone orders it at the right and then when it's there, and it's there.
Speaker 2: VJ. Kazuki. We had a moment. We just had a moment. You know why we got into that because it's Nashville Boston Cream Pie Day. That does nothing for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't even know what that tastes like.
Speaker 4: But I'm awesome cream pive donut that hits.
Speaker 2: I'm just not a cream guy. No, let me tell you. I got Dodger tickets. Here's the deal, So, Dodgers World Series Game two. I'm gonna play this for you now, and then every time you hear between now and nine o'clock, you will be called one or two and you'll qualify. You get two or fifty bucks and you'll qualify to win the tickets when you hear this. Not now, but next time. I'm gonna play now. It's a home run at Dodger Stadium, obviously, So I'm gonna play that eight times between now and nine, and every time you hear it, call I want two. You qualified to win those tickets. After nine o'clock we'll call you live. So everybody in on this isn't it on you? There's a guy. Listen to this. I curious. People are going up in arms about it. There's a guy he posted about proposing to his girlfriend and people are court so like, well, wait a minute, they're split. They're divided on it. So he's twenty one years old, and he wrote that he and his twenty year old girlfriend have been in a six year relationship since they were teenagers. But he's noticed some women feel it's frustrating to be a girlfriend for a long time.
Speaker 1: M hm yeah, but when you're that young, it's too young.
Speaker 2: I mean he's young, Yeah, too young.
Speaker 1: But it's young, twenty one and twenty.
Speaker 2: So he felt like, okay, she's going to be annoyed to be a girlfriend for a long time. So he had a solution, and that solution was to propose right now and then they could get married in five years.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything wrong with this.
Speaker 2: So his justice, he said justification, was that that way she wouldn't have to be a girlfriend for eleven years before becoming a fiance. So they went on vacation, he proposed, and she was very excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The next day, his fiance asked what they should do for their wedding and He told her, I don't think it's worth planning the wedding now since we're not getting married for about five years.
Speaker 1: He said, Oh, so she didn't. She was an inn on the plan.
Speaker 5: So she got very sad.
Speaker 2: Oh she got sad, and now she's not talking to her.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is this took a very crazy turn. I did not think it was going to go this way.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if he were transparent about his thinking that it would have been such a letdown and she wouldn't been so sad and he would have actually about the thinking at that point.
Speaker 1: Right, I think they're going to compromise and they're going to meet halfway and they're gonna get married in like twoish three years.
Speaker 2: Well is he? So who's right and wrong? I mean, somebody were saying he messed up. If he doesn't want to marry her anytime soon, don't propose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he messed he messed up, And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: He's twenty one. You know. It's just a maturity level exactly, That's all it is.
Speaker 2: It's fine. But some people say she overreacted.
Speaker 1: And that's also maturity.
Speaker 2: So so just wait it out. Guys, get engaged and hold on for me. Maybe you're gonna move it up, Maybe it won't be that long.
Speaker 1: A lot of my arguments in my early years with Michael was due to immaturity, and it was just because we were young and dumb and thought about things that you just fight about when you're fighting.
Speaker 2: Is such a waste of time? Nothing, Yeah, nothing.
Speaker 1: And I remember talking to my sister who's eight years older than me, and she goes like, it's just maturity. You neither either like stick it out, and you guys are both gonna like mature with time and grow together or you just break up and we stuck it out obviously. Spoiler.
Speaker 2: Thank you for spoiler. I think he should have just been transparent about his plan. Yes, along, engagement's fine if you're both on the same page, exactly. I love these things when I see him on reddits.
Speaker 1: It's so juicy And then you read the comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the guy.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know her either. Now we do, but the world's talking about them. Hi, Amy, how are you?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Ryan and teams.
Speaker 9: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Super good? You so Amy? You're gonna same with us this morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Or yeah?
Speaker 2: For these jingle Ball tickets. So tell me a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 8: Let's see, I'm a mom of two great daughters.
Speaker 4: I'm a pharmacy tech.
Speaker 1: At Losantina Psychiatric Hospital, and I love party planning.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're aligned. Okay, Amy, let's meet Lisa. Lisa. Good morning. How are you? Good morning?
Speaker 8: I'm good yourself.
Speaker 2: You're doing great. So tell us about yourself. You're contestant number two for these jingle ball tickets.
Speaker 6: I work in transportation and currently, oh currently supposed to be working.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should get to it, all right, I got Amy and Lisa. We're gonna play the match game. You guys. We're gonna give you a phrase of the blank, and then our panel here of Sysney Tanya Ruby and our engineer tubs Well write down what they think should go in the blank. Now we're gonna hear your answer. Whoever matches the most wins the jingle ball tickets. We'll start with you, Amy, Lisa. Just stand by there. Okay, Okay, hold tight, Lisa, Amy, we start with you. Don't say it out loud, just think about your answer. Okay, yours is moon blank, moon blank? What goes with moon? The moon blank? The panel's writing down their responses. Amy's thinking about hers. Let's see who matches Amy. You said moon what moon light? Moon light? Sisny moonlight?
Speaker 1: I said shine, moonshine, Shania moon moonshine ruby Moon? I said moonlight, okay, yeah, moonlight.
Speaker 2: Tubs you said moonshine.
Speaker 1: He all said shine.
Speaker 2: How did you know Tubbs would say moonshine for sure? All right, so Amy, you got one. It's Lisa's turn. She can tie or win. Here we go, Lisa, yours is blank key. Don't say it out loud, just think blank key. I'm watching the faces of the panel as they ponder. A pondering panel. That's what I say, a pondering panel, specifically Ruby pondering blank key, key like k e wy blank key. What word goes with key could be key or key or key. All right, what did you say, Lisa?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I couldn't hear you very well.
Speaker 2: We need you to fill in the blank for key. So yours would be control key okay, control key, good, exactly, that's right. Let's see. Did you say control key No?
Speaker 1: I said house key.
Speaker 4: Control key space key like space on the keyboard.
Speaker 2: On the keyboard, Oh, control key on the keyboarding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ruby, I said house key as well.
Speaker 2: Tobs, did you say control key skeleton key.
Speaker 4: Skeleton of those old school keys that are like really long with like the little like bow at the end.
Speaker 1: Really, that's like a proper name of that.
Speaker 2: Just to try and guess what people are going to guess, it's not. Well, Lisa, we're gonna give you two hundred and fifty bucks for listening, and Amy you're going to jingle ball.
Speaker 7: I was excited.
Speaker 2: Everybody's excited. Everybody wins in. Mark's looking at me like you weren't supposed to give away to hund fifty bucks to Lisa. But now that's fine. That's why we love this show. It just rolls yeavy. It's what we call fluid in the morning. Lisa and Amy, thank you both for listening to us. You're a lot of fun. Have a great day, so tune and fifty bucks for Lisa, jingle Bowl tickets to Amy. Everybody's a winner because this says at work, like she said, we're trying to play the game.
Speaker 1: It yeah tough, It's not fair.
Speaker 7: On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: On Air On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Ryan's Secrets with You, I just don't know when my finger is gonna press the mouse that presses the button that presses the screen that presses the audio to make the sound of the home run at Dodger Stadium, so that ye're in the running for World Series tickets that we will give away live here after nine o'clock when that happens. Point, Yeah, you should call in for sure, and I'm going to bring in tequila, Tim, bring him in. That sounds good, isn't It came back from an So let's calls here. They come sounds on home right, Uh? Tequila? Tim Martinez deep of the bes iHeartRadio, Los Angeles super fan. Now, let me explain this to you. Okay, Tim has been here. How many years? Long time? Long time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tim hired me, So that's.
Speaker 2: A that's a lifetime because you've worked here your entire life. Yes, and Tim needs to be drinking tequila during every game. This is his superstition. Again, I'd be drinking tequila for every game. It's okay to mix in other alcohol, but there has to be tequila there. Tequila. Tim Martinez of iHeart Radio, how many years you've been here on the team.
Speaker 7: We are going on twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right, twenty five years.
Speaker 7: Five years.
Speaker 2: That's longer than I've been at Kiss.
Speaker 7: I mean we kind of yeah, we kind of grew up together, Ryan, with not you even knowing we grew up together.
Speaker 2: I'm not growing up ever, Tim, All right, Okay, listen. So Tim went to ten Dodger games this year. The Dodgers only won one of them, which is not to do. Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Record this year is incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like what Tim thought, he was cursed.
Speaker 1: Literally I would think that too, But.
Speaker 2: He went Sunday night, Right, you went Sunday night. You broke the curse. So tell me what you were feeling.
Speaker 7: I mean, so many nerves. I mean, what you know when your season record when you're in person is one for nine and now you're almost in the World Series, that the last thing you want to do is bring bad luck to your team. So I he grudgually said, I'm going I don't care, I'm gonna be selfish, but I'm gonna take my wife and I'm going to take my priest with me. I have to take father Andrew. Father Andrew, we talk all we talk all the time. We got we're Dodger fans to the bone. So I was like, if if, if they lose, at least I'm the father Andrew, We're all good. I have a direct line to the big guy up. You know what I'm saying. So we went, we went, and we had a great time.
Speaker 1: And we won.
Speaker 2: And how are you doing now? And how how much tequila do you have left in your apartment?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: I have a I have a most people have a wine rack. I actually have a tequila rock. So I'm good. I'm covered through if we go through seven games, I'm covered. I'm yeah, yeah, yep, that's my take. How are you feeling? I want to know how you feel about the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, both of us have Dodger hats.
Speaker 1: Here now we're in our Dodger gear.
Speaker 2: I actually have the original Dodger colors.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, has got beige ATTACKI.
Speaker 1: La Dodgers minds like a little you know, a little modern twist. So you still can you take the sticker off the bill? You always give me crap for my stickers. Don't look, I don't you have a small head which is so good? Like it's cue.
Speaker 5: Like it?
Speaker 2: Oh Tim, this is the I know. Oh then look I got stains on the back of mine.
Speaker 1: That means and it's loved. Yeah, that means and it's loved. Wait, Tim, are you going to go to the World Series?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 7: Like? You know, No, No, I can't number when I can't afford it. I work for I work for iHeart and UH. I'll be out of town unfortunately this weekend, so I'll be watching UH from actually the East coast, Okay. And this week it's like I'm going through waves. I'm like, I'm excited, and I get cocky, and then I get nervous, and then I get cocky, and I'm like, I don't know where I'm at. This week, I'm like completely low. Everything's a blur. I can't wait till Friday. Like, it's just there's so many emotions going through this week. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got tickets that we're giving away live here at nine o'clock, just after somebody's gonna go to the game Dodger Stadium World Series. So Tim, we appreciate your enthusiasm and your twenty five years of iHeart service. Good luck you and Veronica hanging in there. Your wife?
Speaker 7: All right, where's hey Ryan? Please do me a favor? Yeah, Q I Love La by Randy Newman right now, please, Yeah, there you.
Speaker 2: Go, Tim. Yeah, that's what we're feeling. The crack of the bat's coming again. Soon you could be going to the World Series. After nine o'clock, give it away another pair of tickets to Dodgers Stadium, one of two point seven kids f M Los Angeles Painting Bell next.
Speaker 1: Load in there on air on air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: So you know when I play this, what happens.
Speaker 1: Babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're right in here at one oh two, qualify for those World Series tickets. After nine I give way live. I was seeing Shakira. She had to cancel her show at the Forum to move to a bigger venue, Sofi Stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a high demand that she was like, you know what, let's go fine, Let's do so fine in June.
Speaker 2: I guess a lot of cities are upgrading to stadiums for the Shakira show.
Speaker 1: Let's go baby, Shocky.
Speaker 2: Love to see that, all right, jingle Ball tickets in a minute. This story is kind of everywhere Disneyland, and we have been as a show recently. We love to go down there.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm just there for the big disney Celebration, the big convention, Disneyland about to let you skip the lines. So I mean, obviously going to pay for this. The convenience is gonna cost But what's the story, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Today is the first day that you can actually experience this. Anaheim's Disneyland resort will offer new line skipping options called Lightning Lane Premiere Pass, So that'll allow limited number of customers to head to the front of the line on all of the twenty four Lightning Lane attractions that are at Disneyland. And if you go a lot, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. But currently, like the Lightning Lanes do you have to book the time ahead of time, and if it starts filling up and it gets later and later in the day, so you kind of have to plan your day around it. This pass will give you a little bit more freedom, but it's going to cost you. So it's all access for these twenty four rides, but it's four hundred dollars per person on top of the ticket. On top of the ticket. Okay, when does this start today?
Speaker 2: Okay? Mark, and I choose you because you're the one in our group when we were there that strolled off to the bathroom without telling the group, and so we had to come find Oh yeah you did. But what I know, we're doing World Series tickets now next week? Could you get us.
Speaker 5: This way, I can ask the appropriate people.
Speaker 2: Like Mickey and many. I mean, who are the appropriate people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people they I think that I think it is that it might be doable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we need you need four packs of these, right, so you need four hundred times four right, Yeah, that's I mean, this is a big deal.
Speaker 1: I know it's gonna be great. I think it's I think it's what we.
Speaker 2: Want to do. We want to give away four packs of tickets to Disneyland with the four hundred dollars all access pass.
Speaker 1: I was just in a meeting yesterday discussing things that we could do on the show, and I feel like this could be possible.
Speaker 2: This is but that's not let's not just put a pin in this pin.
Speaker 1: We'll come back with news on this, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, Dodger tickets now, World Series tickets this week and the next week. We should do this to be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, if you're a family of four or family of five, this starts adding up. But it's Disney. I mean, people are excited to go there. And if you're going, if you're a once in a lifetime type of Disney person, like you're traveling here, maybe you just splurge and you do get this, so you're like, I can really have the best day ever. The option is available to purchase certain today, Like I said, but I would get on this. Now. They're saying that the price might even increase next year, you know, mark inflation.
Speaker 2: I do think that now that we know this, when we have the four packs, standard operating procedures should be we do the front of line all access passes.
Speaker 1: That every time.
Speaker 2: It'll be great. It's a big deal. Let's talk it up. I can't think about anything else. I'm so distracted by it. All right, Disney, thank you for that report. That's good news. If you win it next week, for sure, all access passes, you got to put it out. They've got to manifest.
Speaker 1: She can just get Sabrina on the phone and she can tell us right now yes or no no, no, no no no. We go to Mickey, we've got a mini Disney. What are the characters? They can't say no, they can't talk, they can't well they cannot.
Speaker 2: They could just not. So I believe we're going as Ghostbusters for Halloween. Yeah, as my sister, my brother in law, and my niece. I believe we're going as Ghostbusters as the crew Ghostbusters. I'll make sure I get you some pictures of.
Speaker 1: That pictures on a FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Well, George is coming to wyoh, Sydney. How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm well, I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks good. But you call it kind of a serious issue here. You found out something about your friend's fiance.
Speaker 8: No, no, yeah, yeah, something a little questionable, I suppose. So my friend is getting married and recently she sent out all of her you know, saved the dates and whatnot.
Speaker 9: And a few of the friends in the group.
Speaker 8: You know, and we were texting about, you know, plans for the wedding and such, and.
Speaker 6: None of us had the like physical save the date on us. So I thought, oh, let me log in and you know, go to their their wedding website, and you know, I can get the details of what we were talking about.
Speaker 9: And so I'm trying to get pull up this website and so I'm googling our friend's name and name, thinking that you know, the link will pop right up, and something else pops up when we put in her fiance's name. This really weird article pops up about how he was arrested a few years ago for a duhy and this like this is brand new information.
Speaker 1: So it's like your friend doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: That's my question, like her partner didn't share that news. Now, good is your question. I just want to stand our role. Here is your question city for us? What should you do with this information?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: What I should because I I don't think, I mean, what do you think.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's your role to step in on this at all. This is between those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, for all you know, she knows and.
Speaker 2: She's not be wanting to tell anybody too. I think you risk a lot if you if you get in on this and you're the person.
Speaker 1: No matter what, like you're never gonna be You're never gonna live that down because I'm gonna be like you're the one that Yeah, this is clear, Sydney.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is the advice you want, but stay out and get out. You're out, Okay, Okay, yeah it's clear to me. And look let that Let them communicate how they need to communicate for their relationship.
Speaker 1: That's on them, and.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Have fun at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoy the wedding. Lots of weddings this season, all right, thank you very much. The season of love, Sydney, Season of love around here. You don't want to and that's you make a great point, Tosney. They may have already talked about it and decide, Hey, we're just gonna right talk about it exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't know, guys, I was not the best.
Speaker 1: Advice judging us.
Speaker 2: How give this advice? You're gonna get involved in that. That's not your place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because okay, if she knows, then she knows and whatever, then it's yeah I know, and it's a quick text back. If she doesn't know, then that's information that the bride should have before she's about to get married.
Speaker 2: Now it's overcommunicator, communicator in all fasts.
Speaker 4: This is one of your best friends. Like, I would totally share this.
Speaker 1: If has this bride not googled her fiance.
Speaker 2: Ever, I think you got to stay out. Yeah, let it happen between the two of them. On air with Ryan Seacret, this is what we live for these moments where right now someone's at the other end of their phone and it's about to buzz with us on this end calling them to give them the grand prize. So we've been qualifying, as you know, people for the last couple of hours to get World Series tickets for Saturday night's game at Dodger Stadium. I've got what eight names here, and we have the grand prize winner that we're gonna call now.
Speaker 1: It's happening.
Speaker 2: So is happening live. It's one or two point seven Kiss FM a few minutes after nine o'clock right now, and we're gonna make someone's day. These are all Dodger fans. A matter of fact, This Dodger fan wants to take somebody very special who's a huge fan, but it's never been to a game. It's okay, great, we're calling now. All unfolding as we speak. Hello, I is Natalie Flores there, Yes, Missushi, Natalie Flories. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: I'm getting ready for work?
Speaker 2: Oh did they catch you a bad time here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, it's Ryan Seacrest calling on Kiss FM withis nin Tanya.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Good. So it's just well, not too long ago. Earlier this morning, you were telling me about the Dodgers and your dad, big fan. Yes, and he's never been to a game.
Speaker 1: What why?
Speaker 6: He's never been to a game and he recently got laid off words.
Speaker 7: So I wanted to recommend the tickets to surprise him.
Speaker 2: How's he doing good? Where is he now?
Speaker 5: He's got home right now.
Speaker 2: So I want to tell you the big news and then let's figure out how we tell him. But the big news is you are going to take your dad to Saturday night's World Series game at Dodger State.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You are, Thank you so much. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I've been like shaking since like eight thirty. I'm like, oh my god, it's almost nine.
Speaker 4: It's almost nine.
Speaker 2: And then when your phone vibrated or rang minutes ago, did you know it was us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just say kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Covert operation here, I got to fix that. No color ideas.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's good because then they know to pick it up because we get so many bot calls these days. If it was no idea, she wouldn't have picked up.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, Natalie Floor Santa Edit, You're going to the World Series track down your phone and share the good news.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It is our pleasure. Hang on one second. That's exciting, can't her? That is gonna be so excited?
Speaker 1: That's the best excited.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: So, Serena Carpenter and Barry key Jogan, seems like they are back on after maybe a break or are they not back on? Or are they back on? And what's the story with the lyric because the lyric might be questionable time.
Speaker 4: I am very confused by this. But Serena Carpenter and Barry Kyogan from Saltburn Fame, they've been on and off again. I feel like there's a there's There were reports that they were off and then he showed up to two of Sabrina's concerts recently so that it would appear that they are back on. And a lot of outlets have been reporting that there was a lyric change in one of these shows that Barry was at. So the song and question is juno. The lyric is normally this, I hear you knocking baby, come on up, so.
Speaker 6: Come up?
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's the original song, and instead in this live performance Sabrina saying I hear you knocking, Barry, come on up. But listen to this and tell me if you hear Barry.
Speaker 1: Do it again.
Speaker 2: I hear you here, Sabrina.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Do you make it loud audio? Is that? How can I examine that?
Speaker 1: Forensic audience or TikTok audio? What do you want for me?
Speaker 2: My head to be quiet?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I saw this on TikTok. When I saw it on my phone and laying in my bed listening to it, I heard Barry. I can't hear Barry there in this clip.
Speaker 4: So I can't hear it on either TikTok or on this.
Speaker 1: I do hear it when I heard the first that's impossible.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's saying Barry, but everybody's reporting that she said Barry.
Speaker 1: She is is just you need a better you need a different clip.
Speaker 2: So you heard it in your bedroom on TikTok and it was clear.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was very clear. And then I and then I and then I kept scrolling. I didn't think anything of it. I was like, yeah, she you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I like it, want it. We want Barry to come on up, Come on up, Barry, I don't know, but come on up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: I like them together, not that it really matters my opinion, but.
Speaker 2: She's such a great moment. Yeah, my gosh, yes, I'm going to play her. Espresso.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll play her every fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Coming up next to Espresso and Sabrina and then Feather. Looking ahead. What's tomorrow Thursday, the twenty four. My sister's birthday is Friday.
Speaker 1: I saw that in the calendar. He It's in my calendar too.
Speaker 2: Katie Perry and Meredith Seacrest celebrating on the twenty fifth. Happy birthday to both of them. Tomorrow the show, We're Gonna Pay your Bills. We're gonna start at six ten and we're gonna go every single hour all day. It's a Ryan's Roses tomorrow seven forty. A lot of tickets to give away to our jingle Well persent of by Capital One. Do that every hour and if you missed anything, gave away those World Series tickets earlier this hour, played match Game, talked to Dodger superstar fan Tequila Tim Martinez, who's worked at iHeart for twenty five years, about his tequila superstitions, and you can get that on our on air Trine Secrest podcast and iHeart Radio or wherever you get your podcasts backroom, have a great afternoon.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 2: We'll see again tomorrow morning right here on Kiss. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow