Speaker 1: M h m h h.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 3: Hm m.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna get our heads on straight and look forward to uh a lot more work and a lot more videos. Yes, see into your YouTube channel if you have enjoying do I haven't gonna subscribe a lot of fun. We're gonna get ten thousand this year.
Speaker 2: I think we are.
Speaker 1: That's that's my that's my prediction. We're going to get to ten thousand subscribers. And you know, maybe don't asked that. That's great, but I want to get to ten thousand by December thirty first of twenty twenty three. So let's see what we can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we can, you know, realistically hit that as long as the people keep turning out, you like comments, subscribe, you share the videos. I mean, it's great to pick it up that way. And what people have been seen by going to the YouTube channel is I have in the comments area, like the description box. I have an email that we take questions for the Eyes of Peer program, and I was letting it build up before we brought it to the air, and today I'm bringing it to the air. But this has been through people who watch on YouTube and have been sending questions into this email box. It's all podcasts questions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Have you looked at them? Have you filtered them out?
Speaker 2: I filtered them.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I had had to absolutely filter them one because I just can't ask some of the same questions that we all answered a million times and still so you'll see some of them are repeats and stuff that you know we've kind of addressed, but I kept them in for maybe comedic purposes. But I pulled ten that we're going to read today for this episode. Whether this goes the full hour or a dozen't. These are the ten questions we're going with.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll answer them as best I can, so whenever you're ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I had to also kind of clean up, like if your name was like your name, first name, last name at blank blank dot com, I just kind of took that part out and I might just say your first name or if you had like your funny like name on the email, or you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'll use that.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to put like John Smith eighteen at gmail dot com because I always find that very weird, because what if somebody's just.
Speaker 2: To be like, hey, your question sucked your dumb ass again.
Speaker 1: You do what you feel is right.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this is a question that we really should have addressed two weeks ago, but it is Temper's flair. Two thousand and six asks thoughts on the Mandy Rose situation with WWE.
Speaker 1: Wow. My main thought is I feel like if they were if WWE was making a profit off of that website, they would let her keep it. But it's become a content discussion. The content is adult, the content is inappropriate. We're a PG company. I don't know if I buy into that. I also read that it was a train Is that his name a Treen?
Speaker 2: Matt Bloom?
Speaker 1: Matt Bloom who stooged it off to Sean Michaels, Right, So was there some heat between Matt and Mandy at one point? Was there any connection between the two? You have to wonder. I mean, it would have probably came out anyway down the line. But for somebody to run and stooge that off and get somebody fired over it, that makes me think like, hey, is there something that we don't know behind the scenes that happened. I don't know, but I feel like anything that they cannot make a dime off of they are going to put the kibosh on Now. Should she have been fired? I don't think she should have been fired. I think she should have maybe got a warning and said you have to take this down, you know, get this or or make the content. If it's all about the content, don't do this content anymore. Make it PG, do bikini, do lingerie, what we do on the channel basically, or what we do in our magazine or do they even still have the magazine out?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they're all about, you know, promoting women with the brown handies and bathing suits and whatever the photo shoots that they did. Why wouldn't they just give her a warning? Why did they have to fire her? I don't agree with that. There's people on the roster that have continuously taken drugs, you know, have been charged with multiple DUI's been charged with murder, yet they haven't been fired. But this girl is making a side hustle. Granted, I mean, okay, it doesn't suit what WWE stands for. So you tell her don't do it anymore and give her the option. Okay, do I stay and get rid of this or do I quit? So she got fired and guess what, she made half a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Since it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Good for her, Good for her. I can't do stuff like that for me, Like, I just can't do that kind of content. I don't throw stones at the women who do make your money. Get it. You know. That just goes to show you you don't need WWE to make a living. And she's not killing herself, she's not taking bumps. Now, is she gonna come back to wrestling? Maybe AW would be crazy not to try and grab her, because when you work for AW, you can do whatever you want pretty much, you know, So maybe we'll see her down the line. She was way over from what I hear in NXT, so to just get rid of her like that makes me feel like there is a hidden agenda. There's something else going on, and I can't put my finger on it because I don't know anybody to ask them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta believe there's something that led to this or yeah, backstage heat between somebody because she was what you would, I guess classify in that prototypical Vince McMahon pushed Superstar when she came to the main roster, and Vince put her in like a glamorous you know, like Saunty Sauntering, you know, like provocative, suggestive gimmick. But they scrapped all that senteror to NXT and she like re established this wrestling side of her career and she was super over. Yeah, but you know what else is super over?
Speaker 2: Boobs.
Speaker 4: Boobs are super over, So the fans will pay for boobs if they are offered boobs. And from what I understand, the content she's doing is more along the lines of like softcore, maybe the Playboy style of photographs. Nothing that you can't just go on your Google search and find. But they had to have just had some kind of either I don't know, maybe they have a morals clause we don't know about. Maybe they have some sort of content restrictive clause that's not being spoken of.
Speaker 2: But you know, the two that.
Speaker 4: Are being talked about are the Matt Riddle stuff. And maybe I'll bleep the Riddle name because I don't want anybody commenting on anything again, any anythings that we put because it's not saying anything positive nor negative about Matt Riddle. But also Paige Page not only had sex videos leaked, but she had videos leaked of the NXT Championship being defaced with a certain sort of fluid that comes out of a gentleman.
Speaker 1: Oh and he kept the job. I never saw that.
Speaker 4: What There's three videos that came out with her. It was the one with Brad Maddox and Xavier Woods, the three Way.
Speaker 1: Dance, Yeah, I saw that one.
Speaker 4: Then it was her preparing for the three Way Dance with a device in her backside. And then it was the Yeah, it was the money shot on the NXT title.
Speaker 1: Who did that?
Speaker 4: I don't know who did the money shop. She sure took it with the championship right under her face.
Speaker 1: Well there. I think the difference is they were leaked, that was done in privacy, and they were leaked Mandy's mat money off of these right right.
Speaker 2: But yes, that's so, that's that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why she didn't get fired because they were leaked.
Speaker 2: There's a difference, right, No, I understand that.
Speaker 4: But what people are using as examples are those two things, and that you know she was maybe maybe they could have come to an agreement of you know, hey, wwe I get to do this if you let me do that, and they fired her.
Speaker 1: I just feel like they was there ever a conversation like, you know, do you know you're not supposed to be doing this on the side, and if so, take it down or else you lose your job. A warning should have been issued. That's how I that's what I think.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: If they told her several times, like we know you have a sight, take it down, and she says, no, I'm not going to take it down, then you get fired. I get it. But if she wasn't issued a warning and they just fired her on the spot, no, I think that's wrong one hundred percent. But good for her for making her money and making more. I don't think she made five one hundred thousand dollars there in a year. She made that in a week in a week. That's that's a ridiculous amount of money. I said to my husband, why do I have morals? I could be the milk that does this kind of stuff?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't, I can't do it and I won't do it, but but you know that doesn't mean that she can't do it, and good for her. So yeah, I just feel like it wasn't fair. I don't think it was fair, but there might be something we're missing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think there's got to be a warning we're missing.
Speaker 1: There's an extra piece to the puzzle that we do not have. So it's hard to comment.
Speaker 4: And it was public. It's not like they didn't know. People were always tweeting stuff about She's got. It was not only fans. It was called fan Room and it's an alternative only fans style site. And you know, I had mentioned on I think on a live show she was rating Dick pics or something for a certain amount of money that was out there.
Speaker 1: Tommy did that. I watched Tommy do it.
Speaker 4: But they were out that was out there, that wasn't a hidden thing. So I guess something there has to have been a warning that wasn't disclosed to the public. Yeah, because they would not just irrationally fire somebody.
Speaker 2: Just like that.
Speaker 4: And you know, I think the I think the little wrinkle to the story that makes it more entertaining is that Matt Bloom found it and brought it to Sean Michaels and Shawn Michaels brought.
Speaker 2: It to like that. That's the wrinkle, like that, how do we know that or why do we know that?
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what I read, and I was just like, go, Okay, where's the heat. There's there's some kind of heat going on or there's just something that we're not preppy to. So but again, you know, good for her for not having the bump and for making a half million dollars.
Speaker 2: Those are your words, words to live by, one to grow on.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you can't hate. You can't hate on her. It's it's brilliant. If you're if you're comfortable with doing that kind of content, what's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree with you. So there you go.
Speaker 4: So we were supposed to talk about it two weeks ago. We're both forgotten after we recorded.
Speaker 2: Were the worst? We're the worst?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Here's another question.
Speaker 4: How about John Peterson from Pennsylvania asks should wrestlers be bookers? Should bookers be wrestlers? I loved when Paul was a character, but was glad he never wrestled in any matches back during ECW.
Speaker 1: Okay, should wrestlers be bookers? I feel like wrestlers can be bookers. I feel like books should not be wrestlers if they're not trained. I saw a piece this week. It was Freddie Prince Junior he commented on Ronda Railsey, and he was saying, she just keeps getting worse in the ring, or something to that effect. And it bothers me because I know he was a writer for WWE, but is he a worker.
Speaker 2: Not from why not? Not? From what I know taking bumps.
Speaker 1: As a fan, I understand that you can think somebody's great in the ring or somebody sucks in the ring. I have a problem when people who've never taken a bump will say that she took that bump horribly, that bump looked like shit, this person did this incorrectly. Blah blah blah blah blah. There's a way that you're trained, and not everybody is trained the same. The way that I was trained is different than the way a female that went through the power plant or the WWE you know, facility, whatever they're called. I forget what they're called. Everybody's trained different and that's one of the reasons why when I went up to WWE and they wanted me to wrestle, I knew that they were going to have to retrain me because it's their style. It's a different style, So everybody's trained differently. So for somebody who has zero training to comment on the way somebody works. I got a problem with that. I don't like that as a performer. Now, I don't have a problem with him saying, you know, for me, she doesn't do it for me. I'm not attracted to that kind of style. I don't think she's very good. Blah blah blah. That's okay. But then when I don't know if he even went this far, but like somebody like a meltzer or a sheet writer who goes and says they didn't sell that correctly, they didn't do this correctly. That gets me so pissed off. It's like, dude, you've never bumped in your life, Like, shut your mouth. I don't like it. I just I don't. So you're only out to have an opinion, and you're only have to be a fan. We're all fans. You're allowed to not like somebody's work, but don't try and critique it and tell me it's wrong when you've never trained. So some bookers want to get in the ring because they love the business so much, and a lot of these bookers they just make their own company because they want to be one of the boys. Let's be real, that's what half of the indie scene is. Somebody who's got extra money in their pocket. Oh, let's run a show, you know what I mean. And then they want to be one of the boys, so they want to have a match. They don't know what the hell they're doing. So if you're not trained, no, you shouldn't be a worker. But can a worker be a booker? Well, if you're in the business for so many years, Like let's take a Shane Douglas. Yes, he didn't start out booking. He started out as a wrestler, but you catch on. You have the knowledge. I've booked shows.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I'm anywhere near as intelligent as you know, Shane or any of the guys that've been in it longer than me. But I was able to book successful shows in the past. Not many, but I have a couple under my belt. I've helped, you know what I mean. I feel like wrestlers can make that transition because they've been in the business, they've worked, they know psychology, they know what it takes to be a successful worker. So yeah, they can book shows. But a booker might not be able to wrestle.
Speaker 4: No, but it's you know, but he's right with Paulie. Now, Paulie in the earlier stages of ECW was still at Ringside a lot, and he was getting involved in matches more. But then as ECW ascended, it wasn't Sabo and RVD with Paul Hayman or Paulie Dangerously, it was Paul. E was used as a as basically like a character foil for somebody who was going against the script.
Speaker 2: Shane's gonna do a shoot promo.
Speaker 4: He's gonna say, and Paul, you can't stop me tonight or something. Taz would point him out, Paul, I'm saying what I want tonight. I don't care if you turn off the mic. Like, he was used as more of a hierarchy personality than a TV character.
Speaker 1: I think in the beginning, like watching, did you really know that it was Paul's company?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't at all. No.
Speaker 1: So at that point it's acceptable for him to be at ringside because that's how we know him. We know him as a manager, we know him as a mouth right. But as ECW continued and word got out, everybody knew that Paul took the book from Eddie Gilbert. So at this point he's transitioning from a worker to the owner of the company and the booker, And so is it necessary for Paul to be at Ringside not anymore?
Speaker 2: No, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Hell of a talent. I mean, he was great. Dangerous Alliance was one of the best groups factions that were ever out there, and Paul knew what he was doing. But he had transitioned into his role as owner, booker, head to hauncho. He didn't have to be at rings So he's wearing forty two thousand hats. He doesn't have to be talent on top of that.
Speaker 2: So and whenever he came on, it was a big deal.
Speaker 4: And I remember how I basically first found out he was running the show was during the Taz Saboo feud and he did that one television insert spot where he did the timeline of the feud, and that's where I was like, oh, you know, I didn't know he was involved with the company still. And then I find out as you get the internet, as you read the magazines, that he's booking the.
Speaker 2: Products pretty good. That's a damn good question.
Speaker 1: See I told you I slipped through these the way I look at it, I could be wrong, But that's the way I see things, you know. All right?
Speaker 2: How about how about a question about you?
Speaker 1: Oh why not?
Speaker 4: JP four six' eight at blah blah blah wants to know what is your favorite movie you've ever seen in?
Speaker 2: Theaters in?
Speaker 1: Theaters in? Theaters you, Know i'm not a big theater. Person uh oh ya. YO i would probably say Sixteen candles BECAUSE i love that movie AND i saw that in the. Theater but, OVERALL i my favorite movie ever is the nineteen sixty eight version Of romeo And.
Speaker 2: Juliet, really.
Speaker 1: YEP i watched it last. Month. AGAIN i don't know how many Times i've watched, it AND i cry through the whole. THING i always have to have a box of tissues next to me BECAUSE i know everything about, it you, KNOW i know the, LINES i know. Everything but it's just it's beautifully. Written and she was only Fifteen Olivia hussey when she did the, role and she was brilliant and just it, JUSTUGH i just love it so. Much it's my.
Speaker 4: Favorite, OKAY i didn't know THAT i learned something new during this cutity have you seen?
Speaker 1: It it's a BEAUTIFUL.
Speaker 2: I saw it. Once it's not for, ME i thought it.
Speaker 1: WAS i love. It it's.
Speaker 4: JUSTUGH i remember seeing it when the ninety four version came, out AND i can't remember if it was played in school or if it was.
Speaker 1: But, DiCaprio, yes, YEAH i mean that was, okay can't it doesn't hold the candle to the.
Speaker 2: Original, now it was.
Speaker 4: Modernized it was put in current, times but they still talked In shakespeare in.
Speaker 1: Tone, yeah give me the nineteen sixty. Version that's.
Speaker 2: GOOD i did not know. That how about this? One there's another one about.
Speaker 4: You timmy lw at blank blank blank wants to know what is your best?
Speaker 1: Feature my best? FEET i guess he means, physically.
Speaker 2: What's your best? FEATURE i GUESS.
Speaker 1: I think my. EYES i get a lot of compliments on my, eyes SO i would say my. EYES i know a lot of people will probably, argue.
Speaker 2: Pert, yeah that, look that makes perfect. Sense appear that's.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, okay even though they don't see so good.
Speaker 2: Anymore, yeah they're. Hi they're hidden behind the. Spectacles the spectacles enhance the.
Speaker 1: Eyes, yes all.
Speaker 2: Right how about this?
Speaker 4: ONE i don't know how To i'm not sure HOW i should be pronouncing this.
Speaker 2: One if It's.
Speaker 4: Rob's slob OR b B. R i don't know if it's brob.
Speaker 2: Slob or b rob.
Speaker 4: Slob okay at blank blank blank dot, Com okay, said do you watch A w? Anymore do the girl IN ec do the girl in AE w have long term staying ability that classic personalities like, You, Mickey James lieda and other female legends.
Speaker 1: HAVE i don't. WATCH i don't. Watch the only only THING i see is if somebody puts clips On, twitter and that's the only. THING i don't sit there and. WATCH i DON'T dvr. It as far as the women, GO i, MEAN I i can't honestly, say BECAUSE i don't even know who's in the women's. DIVISION i Know Britt baker is. THERE i Know page is now in. THERE i really don't know too many too many girls that that are even working. THERE i haven't seen any of their, work SO i can't answer. That i'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry they've a lot of young talent through talent racing up through their training facility that That Nightmare factory and The Cody.
Speaker 2: Road, yeah BECAUSE Qt marshall is a big part Of.
Speaker 4: MARSHALL i Know Julia, hart WHO i had just booked a signing for a couple weeks. Ago she's just starting to get more involved on a singles wrestling.
Speaker 1: And she's super.
Speaker 4: Duprios she's like twenty two or twenty three years. Old, okay they're really bringing them up. Early but you know, again great. Question, yeah do a lot of people have that long term. STAINABILITY i, MEAN i Think Britt baker's got a larger than life. PERSONALITY i think she's got a, good long career ahead of.
Speaker 2: Her pretty good for. Herself, yeah we don't.
Speaker 1: Know only time will. Tell you, know you have to just keep watching and supporting the people that you, like and they have to make it happen as. Well you, know you're only as good as the last thing you, do so you have to just keep your name out there and just keep trying to work and leave a legacy behind. You.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a damn good. Point all.
Speaker 4: Right this one Is phil de From detroit, Says i've heard you And. Shane i've heard you And shane in interviews That, Shane, Bam bam And candido was the best version of The Triple. Threat if you could put any other two members in With, shane who would it be?
Speaker 1: NOWADAYS i guess from of all, time who would you put if you?
Speaker 2: Could hm.
Speaker 1: Hmm well we had those two guys from this that other, weekend.
Speaker 2: What was it After shock or? Whatever what was his?
Speaker 1: Name the ball and and oh, gosh oh my, god forgive, ME i can't. Remember remind Of.
Speaker 2: Guido, yeah he had like a jersey something on his.
Speaker 1: Ass rage yet Rage jay or what was his? Name, DARN i don't. REMEMBER i don't remember. Either but you want to get like a big man Like bam bam and like, uh just an overall great worker Like. Candido, again you, know this is my. FAULT i don't keep up on who's out there these, days the IN. DC i have never we're getting, feedback.
Speaker 2: By the, WAY i don't know where it's coming. From i'm looking right now as you're. TALKING i don't see anything on my. End i'll just do that just to make sure it goes. Away, yeah it's a it's a good.
Speaker 4: QUESTION i, mean you know the Shamee Bam Bam candido combo is the, classic you, Know Shane.
Speaker 2: Candido Brian lee was really cool. Too.
Speaker 1: YEAH i Like brian a. LOT i don't, KNOW i would have to, terrible BUT i would have, to like look, AROUND i don't even.
Speaker 2: KNOW i got a good. One how about?
Speaker 4: This how about a triple thread of all all the ladies and you're, there you're The shane put your two ladies with.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Wow how about? That And shane's your?
Speaker 1: Valet oh but you're saying. LADIES i don't know who's. WORKING i don't know who's.
Speaker 2: Pick anybody you? Want it could be.
Speaker 1: Moved, OH i would Get.
Speaker 2: Sherry sherry is the muscle Of.
Speaker 1: Sherry she's like my. Favorite luna was great because she's. Crazy she'd be like the crazy nutty. One you tell her to just go do, something then she would do it because you know She's, luna who's a Big how About Birtha?
Speaker 2: Fay oh, Wow Birtha.
Speaker 1: Fay she can be On. VANBAM i don't, KNOW i have no. IDEA i like.
Speaker 2: THAT i like You sherry And. Luna that's a good. One.
Speaker 1: OH i like. It that's.
Speaker 2: Good that's good for a thumbnail. TOO i like that as.
Speaker 1: Well oh, WELL i don't. KNOW i just don't.
Speaker 4: Know all, right let's get another one here with all the adjacent From, oklahoma with all the crazy event NAMES E cw.
Speaker 2: Had what was your?
Speaker 4: Favorite could be an arena show or pay per, view barely.
Speaker 1: Legal it was greatest name ever barely. Legal come, on you can't fit.
Speaker 4: You perfectly if AT ecw like absolutely perfectly during that.
Speaker 1: Time barely, illegal great. Name and the greatest package ever for a show was The november To remember with The November.
Speaker 2: Rain any to, anyone just any.
Speaker 1: Year just the packages that he used to do with that song were amazing and gave us goose.
Speaker 4: Bumps it was and like to read like to use that to recap the feud was, genius you, know because you could the song is so, long you can get the whole card in the.
Speaker 2: Song and oh it.
Speaker 1: Was so, Perfect, yeah so.
Speaker 4: Perfect so all, right let's get the next question up in. Here Uh Fred nathan's twelve at blah blah blah wants to know what was it like working With? Raven is he as weird and quirky as he seems in interviews and his?
Speaker 2: Podcasts He's Gabe, kathlin you just said that. Before raven is.
Speaker 1: Funny he's a, funny funny. GUY i wouldn't call him. WEIRD i think he's like he just marches to the beat of his own, drum doesn't, care you, Know and that's a good. Quality he's very. Smart he will tell you HE'S mensa. LEVEL i don't know if HE'S mensa. Level he's very. Smart BUT i told you that the spot he did at the, SHOW i would have never thought of, that like just sitting there and critiquing them as they walked by. Him he was just doing stand. Up you, Know i've never heard his, podcast but you either love it or you think it's dog. Shit it's either one or the. Other but IF i feel like he just does it to pop himself and that's all he, needs so good for, You. Scotty you KNOW.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it if it didn't like.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i, MEAN i you, KNOW i don't think he's making millions of. DOLLARS i just feel, like if you're having a good time and you're enjoying, yourself then it's worth. It but he's a funny, guy you, know he's he's, quirky but he knows. It are any of us? Perfect are any of us? UNTOUCHABLE i don't think.
Speaker 2: So you're pretty. CLOSE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah look at you just want me to hang on for this. Year that's what you're trying to.
Speaker 4: Do, Hey i'm just riding the wave as long as the waves stays.
Speaker 2: Riding in the.
Speaker 4: AIR i had somebody talk to me. Recently they meant they made a comment About. Raven somebody in the business made a comment About raven and basically said the exact same thing that you just, said almost verbatim about.
Speaker 2: His, comment like about you.
Speaker 4: Know his mensa ways and what he says about, himself almost verbatim About.
Speaker 1: Let you, Know i'm not lying because it's. True it's. True you have to be happy with. Yourself and if he's happy with, himself then good for. Him you.
Speaker 2: Know all, right we have one two more.
Speaker 1: Left we went through eight.
Speaker 2: Questions, yeah we went through, yeah, yeah what is your best?
Speaker 4: Speech BECAUSE i was like going out of order and SO i didn't just read it down the.
Speaker 2: Line well we did?
Speaker 1: What all?
Speaker 2: Right what is your best? Feature favorite? Movie?
Speaker 4: Raven Crazy event Names Mandy, Rose Triple, threat wrestlers as. Bookers, okay so here's the next.
Speaker 2: ONE J.
Speaker 4: Smith this is, Eight this is, Eight jace or this is. NINE J smith, says to be, HONEST ecw.
Speaker 2: Will never Do.
Speaker 4: THANKS i was at battleground In philly and it was something. Special why do we SEE ecw reunions and nobody wants to see AT wcw reunion or An awa. REUNION ecw just hits.
Speaker 1: Differently that's an interesting. Observation you you never hear the other companies letters being chanted at shows when a person comes out no disrespect to the, people you, Know i'm just making an. Observation you always GET ecw, chance, always AND i feel like it has every year for some, reason it just gets bigger and. Bigger, absolutely and it's such a shame BECAUSE i feel like if we had the correct, backing it would still be around. Today not with the same people obviously because we all grow and get older or. Whatever BUT i just feel it was such A people don't understand how special that company. Was and if YOU i say this all the, time if you did not work, there you will never. Understand you cannot understand how close we all were and just how important it was for us to work as a, team to hit every milestone that we could to advance all of our you, know not only our characters and our, careers but the company as a, whole and everybody just worked for the main, goal and that WAS. Ecw we weren't in it for, ourselves we were in it for the, group and we were in it for the. Company so that is completely different than any other place THAT i have ever worked in my. Life AND i have never felt the feeling THAT i felt working with that group of. People and that's the only WAY i can explain, it and it is something that will probably never be. REPLICATED i just the, circumstances the people, involved the way that that the company was. Ran you heard crazy. Stories you've, heard you, know stories About paul uh sending people on the airplane on uh you know what is that called when somebody dies and you have those bereavement flights and, uh you, know was It Ron simmons that had to go As Hermie schwartz or. SOMETHING i, mean just, crazy crazy. Stories The bonds look at, us we're still that that. Horror we're still, together we're still, friends we still all, talk we still all trying to travel. Together we're still god thirty years, later still doing. Conventions it's just mind. Boggling it's it's it's just something so special that no one can ever. Understand if you weren't, THERE E.
Speaker 2: C w will never. Die it was the first line of the thank, you the comment.
Speaker 1: YEAH A W A A W O O i don't think.
Speaker 2: So oh, man all, right last, one any?
Speaker 4: Memory AND i want to call them out because memory is spelled M E M O R i, eh maybe he forgot the s any memory of The Midwest Massacre tour in two thousand And, me my my friend and brother went to, this says.
Speaker 2: Me my best, friend my brother AND.
Speaker 1: I me myself.
Speaker 4: And my best friend and brother AND i went to, shows one In milwaukee and the other in the at THE. Od thanks for being so nice to see your fans, Online, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Oh, kevin thank. You what was that tour.
Speaker 2: Called The Midwest Massacre?
Speaker 1: TOUR i don't even remember that.
Speaker 4: Name, WELL i went and found, Results so there you. GO i found night one of The Midwest Massacre?
Speaker 1: Tour well who worked with?
Speaker 4: Who midwest mascratour at The rave In, Milwaukee wisconsin On june twenty, third two.
Speaker 2: Thousand.
Speaker 4: Okay the main event Was rhino Versus Rob Van. Dam other matches Included nova And Chris chetti Versus Easy money And Julio.
Speaker 2: Fantastico is that De? NIRO i, guess, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Julio but Then Julio, Fantastico Kid cash Defeats Steve, Carrino Little guido Defeats tajiri and a three way. Dance simon And swinger defeat The New Dangerous, ALLIANCE C W anderson And Billy Watles.
Speaker 2: Bill isn't That? Bill is? That blilvis And Danny dort and?
Speaker 4: Roadkill, Uh Tommy dreamer And jazz Defeat Just incredible And.
Speaker 2: Francine how dare?
Speaker 1: You was?
Speaker 2: THAT?
Speaker 4: Tv it just, says it, says just as The Rave Okay wisconsin doesn't it's ay special event an. Event So Scotty anton Defeats, Mikey, Whipbrack Chili willy Defeats Tony, DeVito, Uh New jack Defeats angel and THEN rv D H rhyino DEFEATS rvd via.
Speaker 1: Dq ah very. Good. Uh, WELL I i know that one match was done FOR, tv so maybe we did it around the. Loop it's quite. POSSIBLE i don't, remember unless that was the one that we taped for. Television if that's the, CASE i do remember the, match BUT i, don't you, Know i'm. TERRIBLE i don't, remember AND i don't remember ever hearing that, name which is you, KNOW i don't. Remember but when you do these these, shows you barely have time to go anywhere you, know you you land off the, plane they pick you, up or you rent your. Car you go to your, hotel you check, in and then you go to the, building and then you're at the, building and then you go back to your hotel and then you get something to, eat and then you go to, sleep and you go to the. Building the next, day you, drive go to a new. HOTEL i, mean it's not like you get to sight see or you, know go see landmarks or anything like that unless you go in a day. Early so it's just pretty much you, work you, eat you, sleep you. Drive that's. It so that's the life of a. Wrestler life of a.
Speaker 2: Wrestler just gonna say that's.
Speaker 1: That's what it is and could be lonely at, times and that's why those guys become your. Family.
Speaker 2: Beautiful that's very nice to be beautiful say it that. Way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well those are the ten questions THAT i pulled From All Asked questions at gmail dot.
Speaker 1: Com pretty good questions, there, KID i like.
Speaker 4: THEM i, totally BUT i THINK i took out turning on the, piples you, Know Shane.
Speaker 2: Taz or whatever the. HECK a lot of the REPEATS i took.
Speaker 1: Out, okay oh those are, good very.
Speaker 2: Good all, Right, well you.
Speaker 1: Can get to know me a little better that.
Speaker 2: WAY i. DID i learned STUFF i never.
Speaker 4: Knew but go to All Podcast questions at gmail dot com to submit your own and we'll do this. AGAIN i wanted it to fill up before we read, it So i'm glad we catched it in.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah for, sure for. Sure, OKAY i don't even know what week this.
Speaker 4: Is this is the first week of twenty twenty, three so we have some stuff to do On Patreon.
Speaker 1: Patreon, okay what are we?
Speaker 2: Doing this is an interesting. One so it's not what you, think is it? Ever ten things that are really dirty your. Butthole but it's not dirty in the sense that you're.
Speaker 4: Thinking it's actual things that are really, dirty like sex. Dirty, no like dirty, stuff like things that you wouldn't, like things that are dirty that you wouldn't really, like assume or you might, assume and they're just really.
Speaker 1: Dirty so, okay, WELL i don't know what the hell you're talking, about.
Speaker 2: So you'll, see, YES i will, say of.
Speaker 4: Course, okay then we're gonna look at some really bad slang words of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Two looking back at the.
Speaker 4: Year that was some just, terrible terrible slang that made its way into the. BuzzFeed, no, no, no it's just a LIST i. Found, okay and then the final watch Along, Tommy, Dreamer raven and The samman versus The Impact players And.
Speaker 1: Rhino, okay don't remember.
Speaker 2: It you get heavily involved the finish of this match quick.
Speaker 4: Match see this is the funny part about. It it's a good watch.
Speaker 2: Along but, man if you, blink we're gonna miss.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah it's. Interesting i'm. CURIOUS i DIDN'T i didn't know if it was A tv.
Speaker 4: MATCH i pulled this off a fancam BUT i didn't know if it was A tv match because it's so, quick SO i didn't think it.
Speaker 1: Was, okay we'll see.
Speaker 2: It, yeah but it's like. CHAOS i love.
Speaker 4: It SO i Love At patreon dot, com Slash Francceine. Podcast please join the, community reach out and touch us if you. Need but if you want to follow, me it's At CHAD e AND b On, twitter AT Ib exclusives On, instagram and my website Is ibexclusives dot.
Speaker 1: Com and if you want to follow me on social media across the, board you can reach me at Ecwdter francceine and go buy a shirt over at Pwt's just type In franccene and you will see ten beautiful selections that you could choose. From we want to wish you a happy new year. Everyone thank you for supporting eyes up here and oh also. YouTube go to our YouTube channel post new videos a couple of times a week for your, listening enjoyment and. Pleasure we need you to subscribe ring the bell and help us uh spread the word because We're our goal is ten thousand subscribers for this. Year we love you and thank you for supporting us up. Here and with that that is a.
Speaker 3: Wrap, Yeah, oh Fran scene franc c In Extreme, Extreme odds Up, Ahead ahead The Queen Extreme. Podcast odds Up, Here.
Speaker 1: It's The Queen Extreme.
Speaker 2: Podcast it's The queen Of.
Speaker 3: Extreme bring in the legacy is the FORMER Nftew dreams lettend on The scene Franc Scene. Podcast what you mean your tramplads to show you what your needs to find the stand Of queens from the beginning of. Time odds here our Heart Radio shine only ahead and tell you a story from the wind the odds Up Here The Queen nobody's like Fresh. Scene eyes up here here, Here The Queen Extreme Podcast eyes up here, here, Hen The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here here, Here The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here, Here The Queen Extreme podcast podcast