Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: That we're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Who's single mom? Who said, but the patriarchy you shared all their bad choices.
Speaker 2: And found out they weren't so bad after all.
Speaker 3: We're experts. Overshairs and your new bestie.
Speaker 2: Sit back and near the ride. I can do a pat on my mom.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Eric and I'm Nila.
Speaker 2: My nipples are hard.
Speaker 3: You asked for the air to be on, bitch, Now your nipples are hard. Now you're gonn announce it.
Speaker 2: I mean, for those that are listening, if you go to YouTube, you can see my hard nipples. I don't know you're nervous, no, but I'm actually really proud of the left one because this one doesn't get hard. So the fact that it's hard is this is important.
Speaker 3: If you just tune in a little bit longer, when it gets ten degrees less, mine will get me.
Speaker 2: Mary, I'm getting sensation back in this one three six years later.
Speaker 3: I know it only took.
Speaker 2: Seven years, but the doctor said it could take years.
Speaker 3: You've been working on it.
Speaker 2: A few men have been working on this tit. Your former have been trying to bring this titty back to life resuscitate. No, truly, like there's been guys that have been like determined to get the sensation back to this titch.
Speaker 3: Well you think you know everything about it, bitch. Yeah, I forgot to tell you that I had no idea. I feel I'm happy that the hard work paid off me too, gives me hope.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I feel like I've been seeing you. I missed you.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, I know I feel like we have you know, we've been out of the office for some time.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I'm excited to be back. And we have a special guest, you guys. And I'm really excited about this guest because we tried to get this guest. Like, was it two years ago? It was almost It was not last August, it was it was the last to May. Oh my god, it was a lot of shit happened that last year. Oh god, my brain blocked most flashed your out.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you did. Yeah, I've been steady stalking this guest over some years. I don't even know where I discovered him. But today we are very very happy after a year plus long of stalking, like good moms, do we finally have our friend, our Floridian entrepreneur, serial entrepreneur, father of many, father of many, biological and not biological, Derek Grace.
Speaker 4: I appreciate having Yes. I think May was when we met, but I think you did reach out a year prior in a DM. I just didn't see it until like almost a year later. Dan, it was in Miami. R.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a fucking we're professional stalkers. You think we're playing. We'd be stalking people for years until we meet them, Like we see them in the club and I'm like, hey, check your DMS.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 3: Hey, you want to call on my show? I'm like, yeah, We've done that over like years and years. But you know what, being a little psycho on the DMS, it obviously works because here you are.
Speaker 4: Who's been the hardest to catch up to.
Speaker 3: I mean the people who still haven't come on the show, specifica, we're still waiting for you. Now we know Duran, so we're just gonna like get yeah, Duran, He's gonna be the link.
Speaker 2: Come on, Duran, please.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even know it yet. I know we're plotting on. We're grooming him, hypnotizing you will introduce us to Auntie Queen mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last time in fucking Florida. We I feel so bad still. We had you drive down from Tampa like hours and then the fucking studio was like, sorry, we're booked double the hurricane.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, it was the studio fucked up and it was.
Speaker 3: It was Labor Day or Memorial weekend or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, well, do you want to at least go to bro?
Speaker 2: It was some crazy, but you were so gracious and so kind, and you were like, it's cool, let's go eat. I was like, wow, No, it was me.
Speaker 3: I was like, let's go eat. I was like, I've been waiting five years to meet this nigga. We're going to eat. Get dress bit wait.
Speaker 2: And then Jamila was just fangirling over here, and I was like, if you don't sit your little thirsty ass down. Orlando was sitting there like what the fuck is wrong with her, and I'm like, listen, I.
Speaker 4: Get your bitch.
Speaker 3: I preannounced to everyone. I don't give a fuck. I'll take my responsibility. I said, I have a crush on this nigga. I've been stalking him for five years. We're going to breakfast. I can't believe he drove down here and they fucked us like this at a studio. We're going to meet him right now. Put on your good ship.
Speaker 2: And I did, and we did.
Speaker 3: We look cute, we did. And tell me more, Derek, you like waffles. They did talk about me for about two weeks after that that, I was.
Speaker 2: We did me and Orlando. We're talking about Mila for a good two weeks. Yeah, and her thirstiness. But I just I believe in divine timing, and I believe you were just supposed to be here with us in our studio in La. We weren't supposed to pay those random people money to record you. We were supposed to, you know.
Speaker 3: Do it here or we can drink and smell and hang out.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 3: Do you like La?
Speaker 4: Uh No, not like that. The cost of living is crazy compared to what stuff costs us from Florida and uh oh yeah, And I can't bring my guns here, and I hate that anywhere I can't bring my guns.
Speaker 2: I can't you bring your guns here.
Speaker 4: They don't have reciprocity with Florida. So like if I travel as my security company, then that's different because you can loophole that by saying this is business. But if I'm just out here on Lesion and now I can't bring my guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, LA has pretty strict carry carry laws, carry and conceal laws. It's like almost like why the fuck would I have a gun. I can't even have it on access if something happens randomly, like the like the the bullets and the guns have to be separated. I see the lock box like in the trunk or in the glove compartment, Like if I'm getting attacked, who the fuck has time? Okay, yeah you even think I have like a gun with all this knowledge.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the shooting range this weekend. I want to go, yeah everyone on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I have it in May and like I just I just really believe in my soul that I'm just going to pick up the gun and just be crazy with it. No, but I'm going to be a fucking ninjast. And they were like, oh, my.
Speaker 2: God looking at her. Just a natural, Yeah, a natural shoot seven.
Speaker 3: That's my dream. I think it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I will, I have, I have, not even not knowing even how to say the word. I put the bullets in the gun loaded. I loaded the clip before because my baby daddy, he would go out of town and this nigga always thought people were after him, and so he would be like, Okay, I'm leaving, but like I want you to have a gun. I'm like, so you're leaving me with a gun, you're going out of town. How would you leave me with security? Because I don't know how to use the ship. So he would give me like a five minute tutorial of how to use the gun. I'm like, this is how people die, like they shoot themselves. And so I did load a few clips. I couldn't tell you how to do it now. I just prayed every time he left that like whoever he thought was after him wasn't going to come after me.
Speaker 4: After you loaded the clip, did one into the.
Speaker 2: Yes, he put the one there so that like he would be like, oh, you have to do is take the safety off and shoot. That's it. You don't have to know anything else. But just know, like you gotta hold it strong because it might go back. And then he so then he left me with because remember that time. So one time I did mushrooms by myself. It was the first time I ever did mushrooms on myself. At my house, I was about to have like a beautiful night drink wine, color and ship.
Speaker 3: Sheela came by.
Speaker 2: She was like, all right, bitch, have fun. I left. Some drunk guy tried to break into my house and at the high of my peak, the peak of my high, I mean, and I was like, oh my god, like I'm fucking high. I don't have any weapons, Like I don't know how to I can't use this gun.
Speaker 4: Like what did you think he was hallucinating that first?
Speaker 2: I really thought I it was hallucinating. I did because I had music really loud. And then I heard someone screaming outside and I was like, I'm tripping, and I lowered it and I was like, am I tripping? And then he just started getting closer and closer to the door, and then he started banging on my door. It was like twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: And then she called me and I was like, bitch, I'm already about forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I was like, bitch, gun to do?
Speaker 3: She just sat on the backyard. I was like, no, bitch, She's just stay in the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, And in that moment I realized I'm not prepared for shit and so actually I didn't have a gun at the time. Then he left me because we had already broken up. Then he left me with the gun, and then he got mad at me one day and was like I'm kind of back and they got mac a gun. I'm like, your daughter still lives here, and to be like, what the fuck? So basically I have no weapons in the house for now. Don't get you know what, by the time this episode comes out, I will have weapons. So don't you even think.
Speaker 4: Are you like handy with the hands, door knives or anything?
Speaker 2: I mean, are you handy with it? I can make it do if it has to do, you know, I think. But when I was on mushrooms, I felt helpless. I felt like I didn't called me. I was scared. I was like, could I can I stab someone? Didn't? I got it in me like it was, oh thank you. That was years ago, and I told myself that I was going to take control of my safety. And I still haven't, so this weekend.
Speaker 3: Is I'm just fucking your phone not off. I'm sorry, your own show.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, I'm so popular.
Speaker 4: You know what type of guns?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but this is what made me when I first saw you attracted to you. I'm like, I don't know if anybody knows this. This is very important information. Come closer, Come closer. Let me tell you. Come closer, Come closer. I am a militant black. I am like, my name is Asada. I like, I feel heavily about knowing how to protect myself, but I don't know how to yet. I feel very interested in guns, but I don't have one yet. But I feel like it's important because.
Speaker 2: But she thinks she's a professional, She's for sure going to be a pro even she doesn't have one yet.
Speaker 3: Theoretically, in my head, I was just like, fuck the man. You know, I must have to know how to bear arms and like protect my people, especially as a single mom. So what I pulled when I first started following you like years ago, and I saw your little girl like blindfolded loading the clip, I was like, yeah, this is my kind of family. And I immediately was like, I gotta teach loadter, but first I got to learn, but I haven't. It's been five years since then and I haven't quite tapped in. So this is why I was like, I'm gonna be friends so that I could get there. I can level up because I feel like I realized as a single mom once, like when you're in the world living by yourself, you're like, ah, but then you get a kid and you're like, oh shit, if something happens, do I have the fucking tools? And a lot of us don't have the tools because we're relying on police, and we see what police do. They shoot you if you call them. You know what I'm saying, And it's like, I don't want to put my safety or my child's life in the hands of some niggas I don't know, and even in my own I don't fucking know what to do. And I'm like, this is something that moms and women, especially like single moms, this is something that we should be more in tune with because ab you know, I'm America is fucking shisty and who knows what the fun's gonna happen next, and we're not safe. And secondly, you could just be at home chilling and you never know and like or in the car, but I want to know. I wanted to you to know. If I come at this little ninety eight pound bitch, it's a wrap for me. I want everybody in the streets to know. But I'm like, is there because you trained your kids that way? Even she was pretty young in that video.
Speaker 4: I started him at three and six, So Derek was six, Derek was three.
Speaker 3: And now they probably have no fear because they know like the importance and like how deadly it can be and how violent it can be, and they take it probably super seriously. Luna and I are behind it.
Speaker 2: And so, okay, you're stressing me out. How what what was your path to that? Like, did you grow up with your did your dad or your whoever teach you or arm you with this kind of.
Speaker 4: So my dad is retired circret service, but he was in the hands on with his guns, but he left him around and gave us like the basics. But it started with him because I was raised around guns. So that's a part of my tradition, I would say for my family. And then also I shot somebody in front of Dereka when she was three, so I just felt compelled to like overly teach her about guns and the dangers and x y Z and that led to the videos that people saw.
Speaker 2: Did they survive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, how old was she in not having three? Okay, she obviously remembers that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was pretty don't remember fully, but she remembers.
Speaker 2: So because your dad was in the secret Secret Service, did that somehow also influence you now as to why you are just really an advocate and just so outspoken about just America and just all of the shit, all the blind, blindfolds they put on us when it comes to just news and information and everything.
Speaker 4: He did help with that. But one of the main things was I was a nomin one dispatcher, so oh yeah, I got the hands on fuckery within those systems. So I got to see a lot of stuff for myself that I didn't know was real or really.
Speaker 2: What was the wildest shit that you, as a nine one dispatcher experienced.
Speaker 4: On the job. It was a lady that was looking for her son one day and she couldn't find him, and she was just like she calling on one panicking and going through the house and he was hanging in the closet. So I had to like those type of calls. You got to chill on the phone with those people to police make contacts. So that one was a little weird. Her boyfriend killed him when she was at work.
Speaker 3: By hanging him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh how old was this her son?
Speaker 3: And that's the shit I'm talking about. MdeR no hesitation. I'll be waiting for you when you get here, Popo, Like.
Speaker 4: I yeah, that was the craziest one, Like that's wild. Other crazy ones would be like suicide calls because with those people you have to talk to them again until the Definity made contacts. So I've had people that wouldn't lock the door so the Definity can't make contact. So I just got to make small talk with somebody for like two hours hours.
Speaker 2: So this is someone who wants wants to commit suicide, but I.
Speaker 4: Want to kill myself. And then I got to be.
Speaker 2: Like that, brokay what should be today?
Speaker 4: It was like that, like they literally say like they're just say whatever you got to say, don't let them hang up this small talk. I'm just like, yeah, so what you like to watch? And they like about killing myself? You want to talk to me about what I want to watch on YouTube?
Speaker 2: But why did being a nine one one dispatcher, I guess give you this idea that I guess, no one's really coming to save you.
Speaker 3: Probably they're taking two hours to fucking get there.
Speaker 4: Well, no me me watching uh from the inside, how like how much they really care or like how much of it is a job, which I respect, it is a job. They want to get home to their families too. But that really opened my eyes to uh, yeah, me knowing, like, ain't nobody really coming to save you? Like this is a job at the end of the day. They want to get home just like everybody else. And a lot of this job is just based off monetary gain. It's not really we all genuinely care about the safety of the people in one child to live peaceful, happy lives. It's all about the money. So when I peeped that part too, it definitely made me want to go educate people on what they really dealing with.
Speaker 3: Was that your last like clocking job that you had, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Twenty two, I'm thirty five now, but that was my last job thirteen years ago.
Speaker 3: And after that you started making curriculum or what was your path?
Speaker 4: No, I had a retail business. I used to sell shoes, and clothes. So I started a brand back then and I did that for four years and then my second book ended up going number one on Amazon, and I was just like, all right, I'm not I'm done well. I transitioned from retail, but last job was Black Friday of twenty twenty one, dispatching.
Speaker 3: And that that was the day you put you were done.
Speaker 4: After the no, I actually got suspended. I didn't quit, which I'm grateful for them because I might still be working. But they suspended me in definitely for like two and a half months, and then they fired me. And after that, I was like, I'm never working for nobody.
Speaker 3: That too much. You said, fuck that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the suspend somebody and definitely, like you don't fire them. So they just chilled till you called him one day. I was calling every week like what's up. Oh, we're still investigating me, and they just called me one day like it was all good, and they fired me.
Speaker 3: I've heard a lot of stories like that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have a question about You're originally from Florida, right, so tell me about your childhood because I'm so interested in like how baby Derek Grace came to be this this, you know, I would say the master entrepreneur man who is just really about taking control over his destiny, showing your children that you know, you homeschool your children, you birth, you catch your babies. I mean, we're gonna get into all of that, but I'm just so curious about your upbringing.
Speaker 4: Okay, my upbringing was I had a blast. I had really good but I have really good parents. It wasn't together. They got divorced that I was one when they got divorced. Do you have siblings, Yeah, I got nothing but brothers, three brothers. Okay, so yeah, they got divorced when I was one. I live with my mom up until twelve or thirteen. Then I went to live with my dad because I almost getting on my nurse. Yeah, my mom is a school teacher. Well she's I retire her back when I was twenty seven. She still she teaches my children now primarily that's it, but other than that, she was a school teacher. My pastors retired Creckert Service, and she basically taught me. She gave me my confidence the way I articulate. She gave me like all the education. She was big on education. And then my dad gave me like the business side of things and ownership and control and stuff and just having power. And yeah, I say for the most part that was like the dichotomy how it split up between mom and dad. I had an older brother that was super close with it, but he he got sentenced to fifteen years as she get out April seventh coming up, so he'll be home in less than a year. And then I got two younger brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, that's wild. So when you were growing up, were your parents or like, did you see your dad? Because I know that you know you practice your polyamorous is that what you would consider what you do just be I was wondering if that was something that made that was was do you think that was inspired by anything in your in your childhood?
Speaker 4: Yep, absolutely So one key thing I tell people like I was and am I saying this for a bad reason, but I was like raised and steered by a man who partner had infidelity issues and they went through a divorce.
Speaker 2: The woman was in my mom, Oh your mom was be cheating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some have some happened between them that was on the infidelity side their divorce. So hell yeah. A lot of how I deal with people and a lot of how I'm able to discard the situations with a smile and not trips, because especially because of my daddy, he like really taught us out of sight, out of mind, and then I've seen him with you know, countless beautiful women, and my mom that had you know, her fair share of people that she dated as well. So it definitely dictates how I function now, especially with having a variety. That's what I saw, That's what I was raised around. And you just gotta think, like my dad is what twenty five twenty four when it's take place, and he raising boys, So those conversations wasn't like was just like fuck these bitches?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly?
Speaker 2: Do you think serious?
Speaker 3: How you practice your relationship style as a maybe like because of it's fear based, because of that, like him telling you that.
Speaker 4: As like a child, fears like having more than one woman.
Speaker 3: Like just in order to avoid any infidelity, just be open.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't care about the infidelity stuff. Nah oh nine chrippering on that. Okay, everybody gonna do what they want to do. I'm not even wasting my time having those type of conversations like you're gonna do what you want to do as and why.
Speaker 3: So my other question is is I know you have how many you of ten kids?
Speaker 2: Your congratulations because you just you have a son? Right? It was the last girl, the one I called two three ago, and now your dynasty is complete.
Speaker 4: Her name is dynasty.
Speaker 3: Ye oh wow? But you didn't remember you told you wanted to have one white baby. What breakfast?
Speaker 2: I don't recall that.
Speaker 4: I do want to integrate into a biracial family at some point and learn. I want the game.
Speaker 2: Look, I know what.
Speaker 4: I know what being in the right room could do for you. I've seen it with myself, my daddy, my great granddaddy, he was law enforcement as well. So I want to integrate like that. So if it's any what what?
Speaker 2: What are you trying to integrate it? But I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I needed cheat codes?
Speaker 2: So you anyway, you want a white passing child so that they keep going, they can go with. They are gonna be.
Speaker 4: Able to access places that we normally can't. We all got locks and domit down to my children, some of them got locks and domity.
Speaker 3: You don't think we have a white baby. That baby gonna have locks and diming teeth, right, but we.
Speaker 2: Could baby gonna look like me. You think I got them, You think you think I can pass, and that's to get the chee coats. Probably what Damn, I'm fucked up. You did, I'm not. I'm failing my people ship. How do you feel about white women? Have you ever slept with white women?
Speaker 4: I've only experienced physically one white woman. I would like to experience.
Speaker 2: More, but so emotionally you've experienced white women?
Speaker 4: No, we just had s okay, Oh no.
Speaker 2: Well you said only physically, so I thought maybe there was some other aspect to this.
Speaker 4: No, I've I've I do not even want to say dated.
Speaker 2: What is your what is your white woman type? Derek Grace, that's a good What is your white woman type? Your white woman? Not your regular people want to know, Derek. They've been waiting for this, my white woman type.
Speaker 4: Blond? I love blonde hair. She was blonde, that would be nice. And she got like a nice tan because I do like it's like death that like some color, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and be too pasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Na, she's gonna need to be as white as hell. If she's gonna be white, she's gonna infiltrate the system. You might need to go as pasty as.
Speaker 4: You might not even be her, like she might got an uncle or pops who can do certain things. It's just like, I just I really have seen the benefits of being able to make that white phone call when you know, when things get too real.
Speaker 3: But you're having a baby for the white phone call. Listen, George, call your dad.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 4: Curvy am matter if she like the teter thick curvy I know the one. I kicked it it one time. She was super thick, she had got work done. Her body was crazy. But yeah, as long as she curry. I like skin, hair and teeth. So if those intact were.
Speaker 3: Good, like you like bodies, bodies done, and you prefer naturally you have a preference.
Speaker 4: I like them both. But if I had to choose, it'd be natural. But I like, I've enjoyed both.
Speaker 3: You guys heard it here. First the pro black Derek too Grace wants a white woman.
Speaker 2: Blonde little I have one that pulled up on me not too long ago from Slovakia.
Speaker 4: She in New York. She's from Slovakia, and I'm like, really, I do want to learn her culture.
Speaker 3: I see with the Slovakian like hardcore pitch with the machine gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she had. She sent me like pictures of what they cooked one day, and like people from other cultures that do interesting, they're.
Speaker 2: Food be nasty. I'm sorry for the ones that the Slovakians listening, Honey, I went to Slovakia, I did, yes, and what did you say? The food was nasty? Like perogis what are those things called unseasoned potatoes? And ship It's very unseasoned over there, lots of French fries.
Speaker 4: I've had this theory that I feel like would be really effective. I just haven't found a time. But I think if I took a year to date a woman from each state, like had a representative, I think that'll make me like way more dangerous and diverse because I do find a lot of benefit and intertwining with people from other cultures.
Speaker 3: So you're saying from each state or just from across the globe.
Speaker 4: No, each state, Like if I had like a California representative of New York. But of course women who are grounded in their culture so they could actually teach me some I mean I can get some ass anywhere, but like actually teach me like, oh, this is how we eat or this what we do. In terms of education, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Is that like a part of your goal right now, even with like constructing your family dynamic with like multiple women and children, is it that they each provide something different and so like all together it's everything you need, right.
Speaker 4: Cause I feel like like the world is run by families. So I feel like people be they be selling themselves short thinking like they just gonna take on the world solo and just rule and figure it all out. So I do believe in like role playing and everybody playing the intricate role so the overall mission and look is completed. But yeah, like even my theory different, but people be like hung up on the same parent household. I feel like you need multiple Like if you look at the statistics and the patterns, we diyeing not the same way generation the generation. So clearly having a mom and just a dad, I'm not gonna say that's not enough, but more can be done.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's way more effective, It's way more helpful. Like if you got somebody with a million dollar idea and seven people in the same roof that can move collectively, like that's gonna get you further and faster than one person trying to figure it out the next fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Are most of your children in the household with you? Or how many live in the house with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of them. Seven out of the ten are with me. No, eight out of ten are with me, twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: The women too, the women like, am.
Speaker 4: I around their moms?
Speaker 3: How many moms are there of the tential five moms to ten children, and how many the five live with you?
Speaker 4: Eight around me? Twenty four seven? Other two are out of state.
Speaker 3: Okay, but the moms they live in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Are they living?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, my my, the one I just had a baby with, she like ten minutes from me. We're in the same proxis everybody within like ten fifteen minutes at each other.
Speaker 3: So you are basically in the household.
Speaker 4: And she's mom to five of them. So she got half the whole square, half the tribe. Yeah, and she take and the other ones like she's been taken care of us and say it was little kids too, or she step in whenever.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what would you say? Well, I have two questions. Maybe I'll start with this one just because and you know, we've been seeing this interview go around with Cam Newton and of course they can in and Doctor Brian interviewing and you know, reading these men to filth about just their choices and how it's impossible for a father to really show up for his multiple children, especially if they're not living in the same house. Whereas for you, that's a little bit different. Do you agree with that? Do you agree with that that notion? And is that the reason why? Well, I mean, it can be done. It's done every day, like it's done every day, Like niggas are having babies all over the globe and you know, you know, seeing them here and there when they can. But I'm just curious for you in your personal experience, even with I'm sure you have friends that have, you know, children and they don't practice polyamory or and they don't have all their children living in the house. Do you think that it's possible for your children to have the most enriching experience with their parents if they're not living in the household with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it is possible. I think you just got to be intentional about the time spent. So like it's somebody that's gonna watch this interview that's a full time mom, But if she really unpacked or dad. But if they really unpacked, their hour spent it's maybe like an hour, hour and a half. The other six was the iPad, seven was sleep. The other seven was sending them to somebody to get educated, blah blah blah. So I feel like if it's consistent and with intent, then yeah, Cause like Derek and Dereka are like for me, that's my greatest example. I wasn't with them every day when I was teaching them the things that like shocked the world and wow the world. It's just when I did spend time, it was intentional, like we're doing thirty minute drids on these guns. Then I'm finna teach you out how to be voisterous and be confident, articulate. This Saturday, we're taking his lemonade standoff and to teach out how to get money, how to market, how to get on the camera, do x y Z. So I think it's possible, but I think it's a It is a real lifelong commitment. It's a real no days off type of life to be yeah to not.
Speaker 2: I was watching I was listening to Van's podcast the other day and he was talking about when he saw this clip where he was talking about how there's a difference between being there and just showing up, and let a lot of you know, a lot of parents. I'm not going to generalize his fathers, but I would say mostly it's fathers think that they're doing they're doing being intentional because they show up, they show up to the soccer games, they show up to the birthday parties. But like, being there is different because you know when you're when, you know when your child's energy has shifted, because you're in that house all the time, so you notice the little nuances about them, whereas a parent that just showing up may not really see that.
Speaker 4: No, I agree. I had this conversation. I like to see one of the mons of my children, but like little boys need to see a man's manners, like how he walked through the house, how he tuk his pistol, how he engages with other men, when he shake hands, chin up, chest style, firm handshake, eye contact. So no, I agree, just kicking it with him is very important because it's just daily day stuff they got to learn when they navigate in the jungle.
Speaker 2: And then my other question was, wait, was I training of thought even smoked yet? Damn and I was like, waiting, have I smart enough?
Speaker 3: M setting up smart things?
Speaker 4: I think y'all don't y'all don't spark it during it.
Speaker 3: No, we're going to, but I just have to make sure my my my train of thought is clear. And then I'm like, Okay, I'm smart. I think that's true, though I think a lot of I think this even obviously we're all winging it in some space.
Speaker 4: Us know what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Do know what the fuck we're doing? You know you never had ten kids before? That does happened two weeks? You know what I'm saying. And it's like even for us, like we're trying our best, we see what didn't work. We're trying to integrate these new like this new like pairs ing styles. But shit, sometimes I snap out, just like my mom did, because that's the only reason the way I know how to communicate. But I feel like I was watching something and she was like a teacher and she was like, you know a lot of parents assume that your kid knows shit. She's like, I was like, we were talking about irony and like the nigga didn't even know to like plug it in first turn it on. Kid.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm like grown.
Speaker 3: But that's the problem. A kid that doesn't know how to do it, is not taught, becomes a man that doesn't know how to do it because you assumed your kid knows the basic of plugging the shit in. It's just like wiping an ass, wiping a ball, Like you have to be extremely like intentional and teaching. You can't assume that they know because it's literally like a daily task of like watch how I move, watch what I do, and like even now, you see kids walk into rooms on their iPads. They can't fucking interact. They can't look at you in the face. They're afraid to ask questions and shit, like little nigga, you're about to be a man, and you can't even fucking make a phone call. Like that's crazy.
Speaker 4: But that's one of the main reasons not go hard. But like I go hard the way I do on my children, because technology in life is ever evolving and it's moving way faster than it used to, and like you could miss a year and just have to play catch up for the next ten years. So I'm big on that because people don't know, like it's a lot of it's little kids out here, Like I was just having this conversation with my daughter's like, y'all got to do ten push ups today and they're like why, And I'm like, cause it's grown men at it snatch children and them little he we blows y'all throw and gonna make somebody laugh at y'all. Y'all gotta really know, like my daddy taught me ain't for the balls, and this man gonna remember I ain't for them balls. But we really dealing with children, like strength training is just not important, Like they know how to lift the iPad, but tell them lift they body weight and they're like, oh no, I just got on my daughter's asked about it a couple days ago, Like nah, everybody get up. I want my push ups right now.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: Ivery thinking if shit hits the fan, Like how far can I run with my daughter on my back?
Speaker 2: What is the day Now I'm thinking about it, I need to know the day in the life of Derek Grace, Like what is the day in the life of you being a dad? Like is there a curriculum that's followed or like what's the vibe?
Speaker 4: It used to be that, but since I when I retire mam at twenty seven, she takes over the educational aspect. Okay, I focus on not necessarily just the fun stuf.
Speaker 2: They gotta wake up at a certain time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all wake up everech they get up every day. They learned from ten thirty to six thirty. Not full on. My mom, get them all type of breaks, do all type of stuff with them. But then they come back to me and I teach them more so about real life. So like, I'm gonna make sure y'all you know, for lack of better terms, you know how to kill somebody. Y'all know how to articulate. Y'all know how to negotiate, handle business, load a gun, check the doors, how to sweep the house, how to check an Airbnb properly if your daddy not there, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I need to I need to know how to check an airbb bitch. Ever, since I went to the spy shop, my mind is fucked up. Not the spy shop, the spy shop like Airbnb's beware. There's this Oh they're creepy because at the spy shop there was like it was like a JBL speaker and there was like a camera in it. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow, I haven't checked any of my airbing definitely foating around me, but not day in their life.
Speaker 4: Is I'm really simple? I'm easy going.
Speaker 2: So who's cooking for all these kids?
Speaker 3: Moms?
Speaker 4: One of the women in my life will made cook.
Speaker 3: How many girlfriends do you have?
Speaker 4: How many girls? Uh?
Speaker 2: He looks like, I don't know, you have a fiance? Do you only have one fiance?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Just one?
Speaker 2: Why are you smile at me like that? You got one on the way?
Speaker 4: Like girlfriend, baby mom? It's it's different levels.
Speaker 2: So are you sleeping with all your baby wamas still or is it okay? So then there's like boundaries around that, right, And then you have girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Then I have some baby moms who like we still have a relationship, we could pro create tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So it's like a friend baby mm hmmm, Like are or is that baby by I'm having like relations with another man. She's a intimate relationship with somebody else as well.
Speaker 4: No, but that's her choice though, It's not like me and her sat out and I was like, yeah, well, I'm gonna have all the women in the world and you stay home.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because that time at breakfast, I remember you saying something about boy Whatlet me remember you were saying. You said, yeah, but they have to be better than me, and you're not gonna find a new better me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, listen, everybody free to do what they want.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna dump them after they do what they want?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't know how to unlove people just because they disappoint me. So I don't really work like that. Like even if you disappoint me, there still is like some wiggle room to spend the block because I just don't Yeah, I don't just cut people off and unloved them because they did something crazy that I don't agree with. But girlfriends and all that. Uh, that's hard to answer because I don't really do titles.
Speaker 3: So everybody's equal.
Speaker 4: No, okay, So this had of system where you got level ones. Those are women who just come over. Uh they get this, you know, have a good time, They get the deck. Yeah, they get the dick. That's really it. Then I get back to work, and then there is there.
Speaker 2: Any emotional relationship conversation or is it just a sexual relationship?
Speaker 4: If they're level one, isn't no emotions.
Speaker 2: It's just like they don't even get like, they don't even get checking and like what's up, how you doing? How you feel?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: It's just you know everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll check everyone. Kay, No, for sure, I don't just discard of them. But if your level one is just more so physical, like we like each other, it's physical attraction. We're gonna have sex.
Speaker 2: And do your children meet level ones?
Speaker 4: No, my children really don't meet anybody. They rarely meet anybody. They probably met for women my whole career. I don't really let them meet too. Now my oldest too, they meet everybody. They how old are they? Thirteen and sixteen? Okay, they haven't been to my birthday party, so they know, like Dad have fun, has a lot of fun with all my children, so they know I have plenty of fun. And they just keep having siblings so they know I'm having plenty of fun. But level one is just like sex, that's fun. They come over, they may spend the night, they may not, but by the following morning, like they definitely need to be gone. That's not like a real hangout thing. That's just us having an experience. We're going to enjoy one another than they leave after that. It does not the actual urn, but it does go to girlfriend where like we have consistent communication, they meet other people, I might be in public with them, because.
Speaker 2: Everybody started level one and then they gradually move up to.
Speaker 4: The levels unless I just see them and I just want them for something more than the level one. But yeah, which I have running to women that caught my eye like that strongly that I was like, don't want to just have sex and you to leave. I want you to come stay.
Speaker 2: And then so level two is there's no level two.
Speaker 4: It's no great area. So you either you either just popping it or you like Bay and I'm finna hit your phone every day and be like what you're doing where you're at when you come to see me?
Speaker 3: M okay?
Speaker 4: It tricky.
Speaker 2: So I have an a home woman about the yeah, okay, one in home, just one in home.
Speaker 4: And then I have other lives outside of my own. And then I have a baby mama that I keep it, I love dearly that I keep having children.
Speaker 2: And then how transparent are you with you know your fiance? I mean, obviously she knows who you are, but like, are you like, is she asking you questions when you come back? Is there like a no question policy?
Speaker 4: Is it just so it's very but she really asks questions when I come back because I don't go to people houses. I mean everybody come to meet It's like I got security, I got a certain sex house.
Speaker 2: No, because you want a lot of properties. I'm just wonder if there's one house that's designated for the meet up. Definitely, because I would have if I were Unikka, i would have a sex sensin house. Then i'd have the kid house. Then I'd have like the party house, and then I'd have like this to we take meetings houses. No, I like this is the retreat house.
Speaker 4: I like controlled chaos. So it's easier when people on my turf because I got more security company, so my people are there, we knowing you can't come in here with guns IDs. NDA's everything done, so me traveling out is just a liability security wise. So I said, I had to say, she don't have to like really ask what I did when I got back, because she was gonna be there.
Speaker 3: So you bring the bitches there and she just goes in the other room sometimes that she participate. Oh okay, so she's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's with the ships.
Speaker 2: Why most part some days she ain't with the ships? Are people after you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but if they are, ain't gonna make it easy for them.
Speaker 2: I was just wondering because you said it's like a liability for you to be out and about, and I know Breakfast you had your security, and I'm just curious, like, do you fear for your safety at times just because of how I'll open and honest you are, and have you had like actual concerns that led you to feel like you need that.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't worry about the security because of how open I am. I just in my city, like there's not a lot of people who are winning on a high level. So if you move around, then you like, you know, you the big fish and you known for that's like the gifting the curse that's being known for guns. Nobody's gonna come to you with a razor blade. They're gonna come with a damn wazooka because they just seen you with a grenade launch on the internet. So yeah, it's just easier and a better peace of mind to make sure somebody around me at all times.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Interesting, So I know we just bounced around and I've never finished the day.
Speaker 3: The day in the life of there.
Speaker 4: She's like, I mean to know then in life, I'm gonna get up. It depends on what season I'm in, but I'll get up like between four and six. Lately I haven't though I've been sleeping later. Don't know why, but I get up early. I do my own thing. I chill, I get in my sona start the work day. I wake them up around ten thirty, well, no, like nine, between nine thirty ten thirty because my mom lived two doors down, so then they walk to my mom house or security or drop them off to my mom house. They do their thing with her. I get them after the fact, either get dinner situated if the other main mom who always on deck, is busy or don't feel like because she just had a baby. So we switched it up recently. But yeah, from like the hours of seven or eight to probably four or five in the morning, were just having fun and talking shit and learning and teaching and I'm getting Hella love from all them daughters like that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel when people ask you? You know you have you have a lot of daughters, right, eight eight daughters and you know like that you have a household now I do, but only cons You're essentially like bringing women in that are level ones, or maybe they jump to level Two's do you year ever that there is a like the the example that you're setting or what they're witnessing. I know they don't meet every woman, but like even for your sons like that, they won't see not a level of love in the household just from between two people. But like that, maybe your daughter will misinterpret that and then go find a boyfriend who has six other girlfriends and eight other kids.
Speaker 4: That could be a possibility, And I'm okay with that. I'm uh, they gonna make their choices. I'm here to support not getting the way, and I ain't gonna lie. I've told my daughter's on multiple occasions they probably gonna need like four or five men to meet them, because like if you raised by this man and you accustomed to this type of security way of living, I just don't see that. I don't know, the next generation don't look really promising based off the man that are out here right now.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: So the likelihood of my daughter meeting one man all eight in and meeting there one man that can meet all these needs and give them the level of completion they had with their daddy, that's unrealistic. So I don't see them not having four or five men in their life, like he gonna he do the long work. He no business I'm sleeping with this one. Whatever the case, man be. But I don't see them not having multiple men unless they just completely like I'm finna defer from everything my daddy taught us and showed us.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Someone asked, you know, my dad is uh, my dad played in the NFL, and he you know, he's always had women even now throw throw themselves at him, and so he was always he always brought a lot of women around me. And at one point, at first I didn't really understand because he wasn't like you. There was no communication. It was just like here's Epiphany and here's Tiffany, and that was her name. That her name was Epiphany. I'm not evenly I know this. And when I and I remember the word. There was one time I asked him and he laughed and he's like, she's just my friend. And I that's I knew he was lying, and I'll never forget. There was just I think it was Epiphany. That's a very specific names, so you can probably find her.
Speaker 3: She's look up account for you, bitch. Like, why are you talking about me in my past?
Speaker 2: I think it was her. Maybe it wasn't you, Epiphany, It was some It was one of my dad's a girlfriends. I remember my dad got out the car to go into the bank and she I was sit in the backseat and she was sitting in the front. And then she turned around said, Erica, did your dad have any other girlfriends?
Speaker 3: She asked you that what is psycho?
Speaker 2: And then she asked me, She's like, do you think your dad loves me? And I like this, but how are you I was probably seven or eight.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, you don't put that type of pressure on.
Speaker 3: Do you think he loves me?
Speaker 2: But anyway, you know, I went on that's I didn't adopt his methods. I went on to, you know, choose men like him, you know, and and ultimately get my heart broken a lot, also because I had unresolved daddy issues and saw how I guess disposable some of these women were to him and his views around marriage too, never going to be. He's still not married. He's been with my I call her my stepmom, but they're not technically married. He's been with her for over twenty years and it's very like, at least to me, he's very adamant about like, she know I never married.
Speaker 3: I mean I think literally said he's never been in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I know you're a lover boy. My daddy's like my dad, Oh yeah, I could see it in your eyes.
Speaker 3: Look so some of them, if I just see him, I just know immediately I want them to be in my life. I'm like, oh they just skip.
Speaker 4: I automatically know, like I want you in the family. Were finished start with leo?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah interesting. Yeah, that's why you need a lot of attention. You love it. You built for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure you are.
Speaker 2: That's why you Also because I look at your page and I'm like, how the fuck does he do so much like you're on video, you're on live, like you're constant, Like you're constantly like speaking and talking and putting yourself out there. There's a lot of energy and frequency that you're putting out. And I'm also like, as you're telling me about your your day to day, I'm actually curious, like what is your like how do you what's your spiritual hygiene? Do you have some or like you have self care that you do you're getting your suna, but like do you meditate or like, is there anything.
Speaker 4: I struggle really bad with self care? But no, as far as like meditation, yoga, any of that, I've done it, but no I don't participate. Uh. My reset, just being honest is like my kids in sex. Those two things help me to reset. That's like my coffee or my Yeah, that's my go to. If I had that, I like I could run all.
Speaker 3: Day sex and my kids sex and kids. So you would say you're a pretty sexual person. Yeah, recently, because I follow your page and I follow all of the day to days and dramas in the marketing, and I'm like, God, should just text them.
Speaker 2: I want to know you.
Speaker 3: Then you recently launched only fans. Are you fucking on?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: I was you retired it already?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just the wear and tears. Just how would you.
Speaker 2: So look? Were living in a hypersexual society, right, So.
Speaker 4: I already knew it was gonna go from oh bro, get one of these and get one of these. So I just started wrapping my mind around their demands.
Speaker 3: Get one of these, Like what kind of bitch telling me different women?
Speaker 2: Oh right?
Speaker 4: So like, granted I ain't gonna lot of money, was good. Like my first three weeks I had cracking them for like thirty thousand. It was moving. But I sat there and I was like, on average, I'm probably gonna have to like have sex with roughly forty eight women a year. I'm not doing that. That's crazy to get them a different scene every week, Like so any p porn stars out there, I salute them because it's not simple. But former little wise, it was just like I gotta catch it ain't gonna be hard. I could put on social media. I had a lot of women reached out that I wanted to be on there, but just me having to wrap my mind around sleeping with fifty women a.
Speaker 3: Year outside of the ones somebody's requests right side of.
Speaker 4: The ones I actually like and love. I got an extra set of fifty over here that I got to have sex with just for content purposes. And I was like, nope, oh good.
Speaker 3: Were any of your lovers on only fans with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, But what you could have done was just like five people, different things, different ways. I thought all year.
Speaker 4: I thought of that too. Well.
Speaker 2: I was just on your marketing team.
Speaker 4: It did extremely well and I have fun, but it was just like, I'm not. I ain't. I ain't finding fifty people per year?
Speaker 3: How long? How long would you do that? How long did that season last?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 3: That's what I thought it was there, it was clear.
Speaker 2: I was I missed that. I followed him and I didn't know that. How did you know that?
Speaker 3: Because it's always ass and I ain't.
Speaker 4: Marketed as hard as our market things. I like, I marketed it, but it wasn't like loud like everything else. So a lot of people didn't know.
Speaker 2: You're such a businessman and entrepreneur, and I'm just curious, like, what is the best piece of advice you've gotten as an entrepreneur or what is the baby?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Actually, what is the best piece of advice you could give to entrepreneurs?
Speaker 4: Best piece of advice would be to study whatever industry and game they playing, and and nothing is real. That's what they'll discover after they study. Because I'm in like the financial literacy world, So I thought, like buying all my house is cash and having thirty two kilos of goal would like separate you, only to find out that, like social media's perception based, somebody can go rent the same thing. I really spent a million dollars on as far as my jury, and he can get the same reaction. And I was just like, damn, we did all this real nigga shit, and if people who didn't do that are in the same rooms. So like in retrospect, because I went cash heavy about everything cash, So I know, like the most money I spent in the years, probably like seven eight million dollars on buying this house, buying the house, do you regret that I regret buying one of them? Because like they were a million dollar homes, so I could have still bought them and they got a mortgage on one and kept and stayed cash heavy, So like it's not the worst thing, but I'm I'm rich on paper, but if you asked me to give you according me in cash, I couldn't give it to you. But I do have equity in the remaining like six or seven homes in the one lot that I have, so I wouldn't have did it completely different, but I would and I went all cash and kept some of my cash because times like now, the market gets so tight that even the assets you do have you can't leverage because the world's so broke, nobody can't buy even even if you're doing it. For the low. It's still too much for the common man. So I've been asset tight and then stuck with all the assets at certain points like damn, we can't even leverage nothing right now, like nobody can't even buy what we were supposed to use as an asset. Four times like this, So I would have kept a couple million dollars.
Speaker 2: Why do you live in America?
Speaker 4: I thrive off of adversity, and America is the best worst place in the world.
Speaker 3: To live adversity.
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 2: You like an organized chaos?
Speaker 4: It breed real monsters. So I feel like this is the greatest country to be in because it's like a dog eat dog world. I love it, and I like the I like the competitive nature of a legacy and family name. So I go really hard because I'm like the Grace is gonna run ship and we're gonna carve out this part of the world X y Z. But it's a great and terrible place to live. I wouldn't live nowhere else and not be in several places, but I wouldn't live nowhere else.
Speaker 2: What's the what's one place that you've been that you that you did like them, or that you can see yourself.
Speaker 4: Brixton, I didn't know, like Brixton, I didn't. I didn't know London had like a black section. I loved it. And they showed me so much love. They gave me so much weed. They was coolly sad, fed me good. But I didn't I never saw that part of London, so that was real cool to see that it was nothing.
Speaker 2: But as there, do you travel a lot? Like internationally?
Speaker 4: Not anymore? I don't like to travel all now, what do you mean now? Why I just don't like coming out of the house spirit. I just I stay in the house out there, and sure that's my favorite pastime, just to sit still, and sure.
Speaker 2: I feel I'm it's hard for me to leave my house too. But I do enjoy traveling. I think it's important. I think even as an entrepreneur though, like you're gonna meet and see so many people that like are doing all types of shit in different places and spaces. And I agree, And Derek America, like, we gotta get out of here. What are we still doing here? Why are I understand organized chaos? But like you talk all this shit and you share all this shit about just like black, like having sovereignty over your life and your choices and then you're actively like participating in it. So like because you got to play the game to a certain level if you hear so you don't have but you don't have to be here. Is it because? Is it because you need to be an example for other people? That people that people.
Speaker 4: I can still teach him somewhere else. I just I just love it. I love like I love that AI is taking jobs. What why Because it's going to create a competitive market to where like it's gonna be win or go home. And I just feel like if if I'm no longer hearing thirty years and my children in the world that requires you to compete to live at a high level, Like I think that's a good thing. I feel like we two pacified culturally. That's why we don't do shit. I feel like I know people gonna talk shit, But my cousin said this, so shout out to my cousin, Pauns. It's like eight years ago. But I feel like Trump is the father that a lot of people need it. I feel like he creates an environment where like there's no lackluster, there's no lazy, there's no week you're gonna get your ass up and you're gonna fight. And I just feel like he creates that environment and that's what we need more of.
Speaker 2: That's why, like, are you a Trumper?
Speaker 4: I'm not either. I don't really care who. I'm gonna do the same thing either one. But I'm not gonna lie. I did make like ten plus million dollars.
Speaker 2: Did he get you up yet?
Speaker 4: Leveraging Trump?
Speaker 2: Why are you not at the Actually I don't know Trump.
Speaker 4: I probably wouldn't go even if he did invite me, because I just don't like going outside.
Speaker 2: Actually, you'd be a dangerous tool.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 2: You would be a dangerous tool. But and I hope you know that, so just you can't do that. I don't care that much about it because our people are so like I understand what I don't know. I just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I don't agree with everything you do, Like he do be wild and sometimes, but I just feel like he gonna he creates an environment where you gotta get up and move.
Speaker 3: I do agree in the pacified culture, I feel like mediocracy is like in ignorance is like widely accepted. I wouldn't be rare if.
Speaker 4: It was three hundred more of us, It'd be like cool. We got a nation of men who are doing X, y Z, not just like oh so and so from this state and that. So I feel like he's going to create an environment where you gotta win. There's no like, there's no other.
Speaker 3: I don't know about him specifically. I don't know about being the father or whatever. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think that with this society. I don't think we live in a society of necessarily mediocrity. I think that the American dream is has always been to work. I think that we've fallen in line with whatever it is they fed us and told us what we're supposed to do. We're literally doing what they're what they're telling us. People like you are not You've you've figured out what works for you, and you figured out the cheekos essentially. But I feel like Trump, he's it's dangerous. He's dangerous. I think all of it is dangerous, but part of it is like, that's why I don't want to really, I'm here participating in it right now because you're sitting in my studio, paying the rent to this, you know, this place, and paying taxes and doing all that. But I don't know. I don't know if I could say that Trump is the father that everybody needed.
Speaker 4: No, No, I just feel like he, uh, he embodies the American way, and I just feel like he verbalizes what America feels.
Speaker 3: Any that we know it's better that we be clear about the enemy and the fun and that's usually.
Speaker 4: How it worked.
Speaker 2: Like you'd rather see that clear light than And.
Speaker 4: The reason I gave the analogy for the father's like moms for a lot of times, like you know, they passive. I think that's my baby daddy gonna come in and be like, man, get your ass up and shake that ship off and let's go get back to playing football. I feel like we need that energy culturally. He not that nice and gentle, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't disagree with that he gonna push people to have to turn it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's very clear that I just don't I don't think it.
Speaker 2: I'd realize it's one or the other, but I don't think that. I think that we've accepted that it's one or the other. They've given us two options and we said okay.
Speaker 3: He like highlights a lot of like America that is like relates to him, which is like kind of ignorant, basic, you know, like very He's speaks to a specific demographic, and that is scary because he.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, he doesn't also, I mean he speaks to not just basic people.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously it ranges. But I think when we when we talk about like when you think about like the danger that he incites, the like the false sense of like fuck things people, you know, the people who are in somewhere in the back country is like we're going to get up and go to the cantag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But this is why I feel like he's a great example because he if you pay attention and you got it in you, like he shows you literally how to show your ass in America. Like he really had people go to the Capitol on his behalf. That's a different type of power.
Speaker 2: And you ain't there just like we're in the show. It's not.
Speaker 4: People pull up on your behalf. So I feel like down to the way his feeling the case working out, to the taxes, I feel like he is a walking example of like an American shark. But I think people just get you know, they get caught up in his conversation, so they don't pay attention to it. Move but he is like top schemer in the scheming ass country.
Speaker 3: Except like he's like the He's like the fucking mascot of schemers. Like if there was ever a mascot I like America, it's like it's him. He's like hiding it.
Speaker 2: He's like.
Speaker 3: We're getting away with it.
Speaker 2: He's like, look, I got shot. You better have talking like that.
Speaker 3: That's what I showed you today. They reported us on Instagram, or wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They won't show me, but it says something like the people.
Speaker 2: That the fact check the fact checker.
Speaker 3: About the fact check he said that he got shot, so don't say he did it. Was it that one that I don't know what we posted, but.
Speaker 2: I think it was a picture of Trump like a fake spewing stemen all over his face.
Speaker 3: The cultures that would be considered delightful.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think I'm done talking about politics.
Speaker 3: I don't identify.
Speaker 4: Derek.
Speaker 2: We usually ask our guests to share an affirmation. Do you have an affirmation?
Speaker 3: You can share.
Speaker 4: Just one of my favorite ones. But it's not original, it's.
Speaker 2: Not for me, it's not from you. Yeah, I think I said it's not for you.
Speaker 4: But uh, you're familiar with wrestling, Brett Art, I know. I mean back in the day you never watched wrestling at all.
Speaker 2: A little bit like the Whole the Rock.
Speaker 4: What Brett said, He's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. And that stuck with me from like five years old, and I've always repeated that one from time to time. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. That was his line, the best there is. I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. I love I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that too. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Thank you. But I think Brett Hart, thank you.
Speaker 2: Brett Hart.
Speaker 3: Dedicate Thank you Bratt.
Speaker 2: You guys, I brought my bowls. I'm still experimenting with the Tibetan bulls there. They're not as I have a bunch of my house with. Don't use them, you know, Derek, I know that you don't meditate, and you know your self care routines are a little bit you know poor. I think I can help you with that, though, So don't you just close your eyes for a second.
Speaker 4: Right now, Yeah, take some deep breaths. I mean four, yes, two three, I alreadyset that nervous system.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes it's just that you don't got to be a whole thing. I think people will get overwhelmed with those type of self care methods because they think they have to sit there for thirty minutes be bud up, which maybe eventually you will.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: You could, I mean, how powerful you really would be the best there ever was because you've mastered everything good enlightenment.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't think that's I just don't see that in my car?
Speaker 2: Are you God fearing?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you Christian?
Speaker 4: I don't believe in God? You don't God?
Speaker 3: You believe things are coincidence?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Or just will we wiel ourselves into certain positions. I did though up until twenty and fifteen, because I've been questioning it since I was a little kid. But I finally got the answer I wanted in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: What happened in twenty fifteen, I was just.
Speaker 4: On one of my trips. I was out in Vegas and I went on a trip.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I just I feel like that trip gave me the understanding I needed and like looking for somebody rather than just honing in on what's within me and doing my own thing.
Speaker 3: Well do you think do you feel like you are the divine? You're that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you do believe in God?
Speaker 2: Wait, the trip was on mushrooms or an actual trip like I was.
Speaker 4: I was on a trip in Vegas and I went on a trip.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I saw it, but I just wanted to understand for sure. It was painting the picture in my head.
Speaker 4: As far as a God part of it, I say, like my mom and my dad that's my that's my version of God. But outside of.
Speaker 2: Them, did you grow up like like going to church or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they tried to take me a couple of times. I was bad as hell.
Speaker 3: They try to take me a cup.
Speaker 4: I'm either I was either sleep or just doing shit I had no business doing. But yeah, they tried to take me and my grandma's Jehovah witness. So I was like, talk a lot about it as a child, but I just never good bye into it.
Speaker 3: You think that's why you feel like strongly like otherwise, because growing up to hope for witness that's pretty extreme.
Speaker 4: No, I feel like, I feel like I'm gonna blame for all my good and bad. So I just don't believe in giving anybody else the credit or the power to dictate if I have a great or amazing life. So it's just it's on me. If I want it, I'll make it happen, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's like alchemy in some ways.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would say on the spiritual side, I do feel like I'm not originally from here, so I feel like I'm just over on this side real quick, doing my one two. Then I gotta go back to where I'm from from. I don't know the name, but I know like I've seen it many times on my.
Speaker 3: Trips, like a different planet.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a different planet, but it was like a grassy terrain. It was mountainous. It was statues in me all outside, and I remember walking in.
Speaker 2: And there was the statues of you all outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I remember walking in and the dude was just like telling me how much they loved me and they need me. And then I just remember being like, all, I gotta go back, And I like literally came back to in my room in Vegas. But I've not been there multiple times though, so I believe it to be true.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that's why you're returned after this, after this version of yourself?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm finna go back to where I'm supposed to be at because it's just it's terrible.
Speaker 2: This is your last life here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so whack out here. I gotta get back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, America was kind of ghetto.
Speaker 4: One thing I didn't see that though, was the women, and that's gonna be I was.
Speaker 2: Concerning maybe maybe there's a lesson there. There's some sort of lesson. It's going to be paradise with no women.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: That's not paradise with the.
Speaker 4: God have the level ones and the girlfriends and the baby mamas and the wives and all that.
Speaker 3: There's a little baby mamas and the wives, so you can have multiple wives.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm ever have one wife.
Speaker 3: I thought you're engaged.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: But when I say I don't mean title wise, I mean like, does she a ring?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: She proposed to me. Oh, so don't have one yet. But I feel like that's why I say I don't do titles. Titles come with possession expectations and I don't like though. So I'm being funny when I say wives and girlfriends, but there will be women who I love and that love me and will intertwine and coexist. But title wise, if I had to literally answer, I wouldn't give you a title at all because I just don't do them.
Speaker 2: What do you I know you have. It seems you have strong views around like the man's role, right, what would you say? A woman's role is for you in your life, for me in my life, for you in your life, and then yeah, if you I don't know if you want to share perspective around just in society, but I'm more I'm more interested in your life.
Speaker 4: So for me, I just really need sex and food. So that's like the biggest thing. My biggest requirement is like, but.
Speaker 2: That's the role in your life to give you sexy food.
Speaker 4: The baby mean, yeah, treat me like your little baby. I'm telling you the hard parts of life I figured out on my own. You said, you said audience, but this is my personal I ain't saying what women should do. I'm saying in my word, I did ask you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, mocked and fat? Oh my god, that is to be a shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, love on me.
Speaker 2: Let me like vent when I got some shit going on and baby me like and in turn, you're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonnarea providing protect I'm gonna go home.
Speaker 2: Are you affectionate? Are you like an affectionate lover?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How would you?
Speaker 4: It depends on who it is. I'm not affectionate to all the women out of that way, but it's certain ones that, Yeah, they get all the love and affection.
Speaker 2: Are you an eye contact type of guy?
Speaker 4: Definitely? Okay, spinning to my off eye contact. Yeah, do beet asked? I do everything?
Speaker 2: Actually know what? I think? It's time for trigger? Oh yeah, trigger? Yeah, I thought you'd like that.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, can you explain to Derek what trigger is? My love?
Speaker 3: Trigger is? We're going to ask you. We're gonna say one word and you're gonna just tell us the first thing that comes to mind. You don't have to think about it, just give us one word answer. I'm just going to ask you some questions and you just go.
Speaker 4: I got you trigger.
Speaker 2: Here it goes trigger Derek Grace, bad habits, bad habit, drugs, drugs.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm like drugs, drugs. I've done some of everything, but shrooms, ascid weed of course, uh ls d d m T. I've had certain bought DMT.
Speaker 2: I should have bought that d I told you to buy the d MT. I really valued. That's the wellness store.
Speaker 4: That's the only part I don't very like about it.
Speaker 3: I know I've never done it, but I'm like, it's fifty the message quick, yeah, write down.
Speaker 2: I want to be No, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's what it gets me exciting.
Speaker 4: And it's not a bad habit because it's a drug. It's just it's only a bad habit in my seasons of focus and seriousness that I have to fast from the drugs so I can stay focused.
Speaker 2: Okay. Religion, None, marriage, I don't know about that. Ship. Yes, eating pussy. Yes, favorite sex position.
Speaker 4: They got to be on their side in the fetal position.
Speaker 2: Favorite porn castle side, specifically the left.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They need they needs need to be like covering curving around my body.
Speaker 3: Right, is you have a curve?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She if she in the feetle my knee like so one, so.
Speaker 2: You're behind her, yeah, like cuddling her sort of and then she's in the feetle right, yeah, like that, but you would flip this and then your legs would be over him like this.
Speaker 4: No, legs flat.
Speaker 2: I want to I thought you said over I want to flat on.
Speaker 3: YouTube?
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, I like that. I like that position. That's a lazy position though. There you you could really dig great position.
Speaker 4: You can really dig in there that they can't run. It's no block.
Speaker 2: It's just like you can choke.
Speaker 3: Do you feel all safe because you just like cuddled there?
Speaker 2: Actually this is good? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you put the it's a certain way. You gotta grab them while they're on their side to put in that past code and you just unlock everything and then.
Speaker 3: Other past code is where you grab them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the way in what you grab me. It's certain like pay not paying points, it's certain.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's the word pressure points that you can like, that's your points.
Speaker 3: That might be the be the next book, your points, Derek.
Speaker 4: You know, I do believe like sex is magic. So I've studied. I've been studying sex for a long time.
Speaker 3: US too, we live. Sexist is medicine.
Speaker 2: It is last bad choice.
Speaker 4: The word these holes just popped up in my head. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite porn category?
Speaker 4: Evony ain'tal mm hmm, boxes or briefs, brief.
Speaker 2: Black women? I love them white women.
Speaker 4: It's gonna sound bad, but the word and not fucking in a bad way like I would love to financial.
Speaker 2: Literacy, old generational wealth.
Speaker 4: The word, Yes, that's the first. Or guns, gotta have them tasers, No, we're not tasting it.
Speaker 2: Still I got in my house. Goddamn taser.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you got to use your taser. But if I got gun and taste it, definitely getting a gun.
Speaker 2: It's a celebrity crush. Damn celebrity crush. It is somebody I like.
Speaker 4: You know, I was in love with. Remember the lady that Jody went to go had sex with on Baby Boy? Oh yeah, uh what her name was? I started the start.
Speaker 3: I can't see her face anyway.
Speaker 4: I looked up her. I G she's still she fis she's still fine and beautiful?
Speaker 2: You did you slide?
Speaker 4: I thought about her, but she got a husband. I don't play with people who got unions.
Speaker 2: I stay out of said slide into it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I'm never a verbally holler at a woman in my life. So I'm definitely the DMK. You're celebrity, uh my porn star, but no celebrities. I mean she was a celebrity because therapy. Oh it was all right. How long did you go for the first time was for like two months, the next time for like three weeks. The last lady was Yeah, she was terrible. It'd be hard because they you know who I am, sometimes and it just don't be It don't seem effective or as effective they be asking me. I mean they suposed to ask questions, but they don't seem like therapy based. Sometimes it's like they're fanning out. Yeah, they never fanned out, but yeah, for the most part, and I have a it's not a bad habit, but I do like to mix pleasure in business. So I'm not always uh, it's not always easy for me to get certain services because I end up sleeping with the people that's were routing the service.
Speaker 3: Put your dick away there, So basically you're suggesting that you're put your good After that, the therapist wants to smash.
Speaker 4: And so it just yeah, yeah, that's happened a lot. I had sex with them, then they suck up the service.
Speaker 3: What is the fucking sopranos?
Speaker 4: All right, So I'm gonna say this, right, I don't believe in how to say this. I like working with women that are attractive if I got to be around you twenty four seven, Like, it's nice if it's somebody that's like I can do, they look good. But that hasn't always been a good thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Like we literally were just at my birthday party. They was asking, like have I slept with everybody I employed? And like, literally like ninety six percent of them. I only want to say how many literally because people on my team gonna they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be start to do the number. Yeah, six percent, another two they did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a so it'd be good in bad ones.
Speaker 3: Is there drama over there? Because I feel like, like in the household you slept with the ninety six percent of your employees, you're living girl, like baby mama lives there, you have like two babies, Like no, I.
Speaker 2: Know women, I've our baby mama don't live there.
Speaker 4: That's shout out of tip. That's the one who I'm gonna make sure she comes to a treat with y'all next year because she loves you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't come so But that's not even the biggest thing. It's a lot of things happening. I'm just curious, wait, and I need to.
Speaker 3: Know, Like I know, I like from the internet, I'm like speculating. I'm trying to read the comments, but like, since you're here.
Speaker 2: Just ask them all questions. Get it off, girl, get it out.
Speaker 3: So now that you say that, I'm like, did you did the the like main baby mama that moved out in love with the sun? Is that because you start sleeping with the other girl who was also like an employee at first?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, no, not at all, I know you're talking about. No, we split because of us just having differences. They had nothing to do with her. She came. So person B that you're referring to, she been working me since twenty and twenty one.
Speaker 3: I've been dying for this information her and I.
Speaker 2: Finally I'm trying to catch up.
Speaker 4: All right. Person A left June twenty twenty two, so that's been done. Then Person B been working for me since twenty and twenty one, So there were moments when we were all in the same room. Because she was an employee of one. We didn't start our relationship until April of twenty and twenty three. Remember the light skinned young lady with the green knives that was with me at breakfast? She went and bagged her, she was my employee, but she started she started the intimate process with her by saying like hey, Bay want you blah blah blah, and we all start kicking it. Then yeah, I don't know. Then like three kids came in a year and a half.
Speaker 3: It just blurred proper and you're at the center like all the dramas like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: So we do have bad days like everybody else, like we have shit that happens, and we have bad days, but drama, if we do have drama, it don't last long because I'm just like I'll be chilling. I'm a no nonsense type of guy with a big sense of humor, so I don't take a lot serious or like I just like the girls being the girls, or they like, let the girls be girls. They're doing what women do. Yeah, I'm out in the field what women do.
Speaker 2: Over all right, because wait, wait, let's go back, because we said, okay, I asked you, like what you feel like the role of a woman is in your life? Oh okay, you said, Okay, So I go back because I have said that.
Speaker 4: Okay, in my life, I figured out like the hard shitting life, So I really be wanting to replay my childhood because I feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff because I was really grown being bad. I was advanced, and then I went to live with my dad at thirteen. So like my appears to be talking about their favorite cartoons, I don't know nothing about that. I was like outside of my older brother doing bad shit or trying to be older than we were. My peers was trying to get lose a virginity in high school. We was like investing in terrible things that we shouldn't have been investing in because we wanted to open a tattoo shop in a strip club in eleventh grade. So I missed out. I missed out on a lot because I was focused whether it was good or bad. Just like in my twenties, I missed out on a lot. Like I was writing curriculums and teaching children in my twenties, So when my friends was getting their first bag and having the summer day lifetime and just wilding out, I didn't do that. I was focused. So I gravitate really hard. And I liked the type of woman that can bring me back to my childlike state, that can like nurture my inner child and have fun with him, because these days that's who really wanted to come out. I'm like, so over being the grown man. I'm over adulted my whole life. I pay on my my rent for the first time. When I was fifteen. My daddy taught us financial responsibility at like eleven, So I was taking life serious when everybody else was having a ball. So now I'm trying to have a ball. So yeah, if she got the food, she turned up on my level of turn up because I.
Speaker 2: Have I'm so curious, we need to come party with you? And what's going on?
Speaker 4: If a woman, like if she had a space, which I respect, but if she had a space where she's not she don't trust me enough to get me like full access to her body, then I don't want it. And I've had to happen. I've had I've turned down women like, oh I only do this, this and this, I feel you, Well, we probably shouldn't interact because if I'm if I'm going to engage in this experience and give you me as well, I.
Speaker 2: Got just means that you want to put it in her back?
Speaker 3: But what are your rules if I ever want to engage with you? And I'm like can I put my fing you have any rules? Because I want the same level. Are we on the same levels of free?
Speaker 4: If I trust her?
Speaker 2: If we both trust each other?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, whatever she want to do. No, I had a finger nail with a finger of tongue and all that, but I ain't never been.
Speaker 3: One finger or two.
Speaker 2: It was one.
Speaker 3: It was one. It was one.
Speaker 2: Listen that long nail ship it wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I just like, no, we can't do this.
Speaker 3: The nails don't work. Yeah, so I cut mine off recently.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if she.
Speaker 4: Is she not providing U. If she ain't provide full access, though I don't want it, I'll do without it. I'd rather just I mean, I can masturbate for that.
Speaker 3: I mean I agree to that. I don't have sex with someone with a bunch of It's called sexual compatibility.
Speaker 2: If you don't got it, then get get next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if you ain't, you know, down to ATM.
Speaker 2: And it goes both ways, and it goes way. Derek isn't going to give you what you want, bitch, and you got to go because you deserve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's somebody out there and that will do what I'm not willing.
Speaker 2: We'll go ask you won't do. What is it that you're not gonna jail?
Speaker 4: Uh? I try anything once. I like that, So like, it ain't really nothing that I won't do. If I with you, like, we're gonna turn out. We gonna make some memories.
Speaker 3: What are some things that ignite baby, Derek?
Speaker 4: That's a good ass question. Wait, you're talking about the child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we should, so it's quick.
Speaker 4: I like women with children because like I love my mom, and like women who mirror my mom are very attractive my inner child. Women with a sense of humor, women that are open minded. So when I say, like, let's try some different ship, she's not gonna be like, oh my god, my grandma. She's gonna be like, all right, I fuck with you. I'll try once If I like it, keep trying to women that like women just free people and rebellious people that really like ignite my inner child, Like people that just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it to tribe, you know, on that fake shit and you can't hang out.
Speaker 4: No, I agree. I agree. So what's your biggest regret overall life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're still playing, we're in between trigger and why.
Speaker 4: Regret or do you have any I don't think I really had no big ones. I love all my experiences, good, bad and in different. They just make me. They made me more of a wizard for my children. So I just I'd be thoroughly embracing all the good shit in the bad shit, I just be grateful I got to experience it. Like some people would rather have not ever loved and had their heart broken three times about three different people. I'll take the heartbreak.
Speaker 2: That's my daddy, My dad. One woman, one girl broke his heart in high school. Literally, he always tells tells me her name whever he told me. No, he didn't have his heart opened after that, and I can't remember her name. I know it was earlier than that, but he always says that it was this one woman who broke his heart. But really it was something that happened in his childhood that he has yet to face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to get my ship broke ten times before, I just like pack it up and not love.
Speaker 3: Love is little.
Speaker 4: All there is is defin That's one of the misconceptions people. I don't know if it's the tattoos of what would they be thinking, I'm like, really mean or.
Speaker 2: Are you still getting tattoos?
Speaker 4: You still get tattooed. I got tattoo in years. They hurt too bad. I don't they hurt after you got I got it said in my twenties. I'm good.
Speaker 2: You have met them. No get all them.
Speaker 3: You in your twenties.
Speaker 4: I probably only got two tattoos since I've been over my over thirty.
Speaker 3: It gets less appealing after thirty, Like I got other shit to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that shit hurt. The pain not the same. It hurts really bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, Derek, Well, I'm so grateful that you came on our show. Before we get out of here. Two things, We've talked a lot of sex. We've talked a lot of things. Trump, sacks, guns, all types of shit, fatherhoods. I would love if you could share a horror story.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: We ask our guests to share a horror story, which is a highly hope wish tail. That's funny, that's highly horrish, that's a little scary, whatever it might be, whatever comes to mind. You're like, Damn, that was some whole ash ship I just did.
Speaker 3: It could either be great like bad.
Speaker 2: It could be bad. I'd be nasty. It could be like damn, I overdid it.
Speaker 3: I did too much or I over did it and it was great.
Speaker 2: I loved every.
Speaker 4: Let me think ago, I got a lot.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn last night. Okay, New Year's this year. Oh so.
Speaker 4: New Year's this year. I go into these seasons where we real disciplined. So I'm be having sex or nothing like that while I'm in that on that type of time, I just be locked in.
Speaker 2: Is that because you believe in semen retention or is it just no, just like you.
Speaker 4: Pract have you ever, I'm not interested letting that thing real. I'm not interesting, all right? So yeah, this was this was January first of this year leading up to that. So, like, I really love scorpios sexually, like they just always other science to what scorpios just we have a special place in the darkness together. We dance in the dark all the time.
Speaker 2: I loved the scorpios to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So at this point, I got a couple of scorpios in my life, but it they've never been all in the same room. So I just hit them all up and put them in a group chat and I'm like, Hey, got.
Speaker 2: A scorpio orgy? What I want to So Wow, as a fellow scorpio, I'm honored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was beautiful. So I threw them in a group chat. I'm like, hey, I want everybody to get acquainted, you know, love y'all. Blah blah blah, Meet so and so, meet so and so. So they start talking and I was just like, this is what I want to do. I want all of us to meet and I just want to have like a weekend full of drugs and orgy because I need to like get his energy. I've been real disciplined, real good lately.
Speaker 3: You said say something, how many scorpios did we have gathered?
Speaker 2: It was three women, so you made see like it was twelve.
Speaker 4: No, I needed like my top assassins, like my top ones that I know get the job done, not for real because like everybody can't get the job done. I needed like my real killers.
Speaker 2: The show was going to happen, you know, and like not just for me.
Speaker 4: But when you like it's three someome etiquette, when you just introducing them, you're either gonna have to take the time to make everybody comfortable prior or you just need them real assassins. That's like, I love this nigga and whatever he wants, I don't care who there I'm gonna do it because this is what you want. That's true, right, I ain't had it. I ain't have time for all that. I'm like, I need my assassins. That's with the ships on on on site. So I threw them in a group chat.
Speaker 2: I let them know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, I want to see all y'all at the same time. We're gonna fly out here, let's meet up blah blah blah. And so we flew out, uh and yeah, like they know what I like. So everybody pulled up with they lingerie on. They had like matching lunge like they had talk, they did anything, they got each other. No one was outside of me and wining steth Urgers. So it's like leading up to it and they know, like they know I like, I ain't on, So leading up to it, it was just like this one day, they just flooded my ship, everybody busting it up in the same position, like they separate, they're not together, but they all just lighting the group chat up like oh, who you want to come in first? Who? And I'm just like grown me in the inner child, like they I can't wait. We about to cut up. So I get there and literally it was dope. Like they always in separate rooms and like everybody was just on all fours. When I checked the doors, no one was in the living room, one was in room in another room. Everybody on all fours, like spread it open, busts open, just waiting for me to get there. So we had the group. Yeah, they got me super high. We had a group orgy Friday night, and then like they all got out. Everybody came in for like they won on one appointment and then the last one like I ain't gonna lie. I couldn't come no more. So I had to lay down. I had to get had. And I woke up that next morning and I texted him. I was just like what you doing and she was like, oh, I ain't think I got away. I'm waiting, and I was like, say last, and then went in there with her and then yeah, that was we had our group thinking and I just had me like two or three individual individual session in some sessions.
Speaker 3: So basically you had your own special scorpio whorehouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was important to have that scorpio energy in there. I ain't taking nothing from no other signs because I haven't met other than I realized, Like God, but the last this Scorpios, the last thieteen years of my life, there has always been a definite Scorpio in the mix, Like a scorpio gave me my first first first fifteen hundred dollars to start my business. So, like everyone forsist, I don't know if this business every thing I done will be done. This was thirteen years ago. The same scorpio taught me how to eat pussy because she was a lesbian. My older scorpio has helped me mentally on ways that I can't explain, helped me to evolve as a man, be a better father, better lover. My other scorpio, y'all saw that relationship publicly, So yeah, scorpios have always always had an impact. Yeah, for sure, I love him. Interesting, my top assassin is a couple of them, is scorpio.
Speaker 2: You know you kept saying assassin. I was like, I want to be calling this That literally was my father. They be chill and real playing.
Speaker 4: Now when they get crazy. When they get crazy, that could be a problem, but for the most part, they be chilled, laid back. We've been in the same rooms with thirty people.
Speaker 2: They keep their composure I'm just letting you know, Derek, you're about to get an onslaught of scorpios in your inbox from this on.
Speaker 3: All for so many scorpios on all fours is going to be crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, like unique identifiers. And I appreciate it because I like panties to the side, and they all like made sure they was to the side.
Speaker 3: They were paid attention to detail.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure. They know, like I like certain movements and all that, and they all they went out their way and made that really special form.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm really happy for you.
Speaker 2: It's Tarot time. And you know I peaked at this Tarot card. This card, but Derek Poley pulled the King of Wands. Shout out to Mahogany Terror.
Speaker 3: Derek were witches. So the cards are always on point.
Speaker 4: I gotcha.
Speaker 2: King of Wands, natural born, leader, Vision, entrepreneur, honor. The King of WANs represents pure fier energy and its masculine form unlike the other one. Unlike the other ones court cards, the King is not so interested in creation and creativity or is dreaming up ideas and implementing them himself. Instead, he is more inclined to take an idea and then enlist others to help him actualize it. Thus, when the King of Wands appears in a tear reading, it is a sign that you are stepping into a role of visionary leader, reading to ready to direct your people towards a common goal. You have a clear vision of where you want to go, and now you're manifesting that vision with the support of those around you. That's funny, others naturally gravitate towards you because you're charismatic, focused and determined, and they believe in you and your vision. They want to be a part of what you're manifesting and are here to support you one hundred percent of the way. You are also masterful at getting other people to do work for you while you keep them on side on the side throughout the process. Yeah, let's see. The appearance is for a person business this overall, but you know, take how it applies to you. You never just go with the flow. Instead, you prefer to embark on a direct, robust course of action. The appearance of the King of WANs also suggest that an opportunity is presenting itself to you, and now you have the power to take on the challenge. You are determining. You are the determining factor in this situation. If you want it to be successful, it will, and equally, if you don't fully commit to it, the seed will struggle to blossom and grow. You hold the power.
Speaker 4: I like that. That sounded really relatable.
Speaker 2: Sounds like what you just said about yourself. Literally, you don't believe in God. I had the power.
Speaker 4: The wrestler said, Oh, the best there is, the best there was, and the best ever.
Speaker 2: Wivie. Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen. Everyone should feel the way about themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, Derek, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, what what's up?
Speaker 4: Do y'all get like a lot of black from men? Or men don't really follow y'all L like it's mostly women.
Speaker 3: It literally is mostly women. But the few times we've had some some pretty off putting interactions on like podcasts like being Caught off Guard Wait in person. Yeah, I'm sure I'm sure you see all the niggas on the internet hating women, so definitely they definitely don't love us, Like be free your topics.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like your topics are things that should even bother them. I've never seen nothing that was like as a.
Speaker 3: Man may be talking shit, but we don't as a man because we ain't mess, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying. I don't see why a man would watch any of y'all content and feel away as a man, like because.
Speaker 2: We're free and because of well, it's usually if it's mirroring something for them.
Speaker 3: So we promote pleasure and happiness, and you know, men don't like their women happy and pleasurable.
Speaker 2: They hate. Yeah, it's got to be it's got to be what it looks like for them. Yeah, I mean, I think for the most part though we've we've been pretty protected. There's been definitely moments, but for the.
Speaker 3: Most part we've been we're pretty protected.
Speaker 4: So like I saw the the Nick Cannon posts other day, what was the response like.
Speaker 2: Us that we posted, No, it was the new cam new CA. I mean it was what I thought it would be, which was you know, even there were there are even a lot of men in that agreeing with or just like saying like, now, this is not how it's supposed to be, and clearly he's confused about it.
Speaker 4: So y'all feel like if a baby come about, you should Miriam No, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I mean we both have kids and we weren't married, so we can't subscribe to that. But I think and have done and doing it that way once. I think I understand the necessity of like, like you said, a tribe like at the very minimum, the two people in the household, because I've done it otherwise and so if I'm going to do it again, I'm gonna put my body through that. I'm going to dedicate my life essentially like I do. I would prefer a partner to be in the household. I'm personally not going to put myself in a position with ten other women because I know what I need.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what I mean, y'all didn't work out? Would you still allow the partner to be in the house so the child can't have that like dual interaction or you gotta.
Speaker 3: Go no because he had to go Like I have a baby daddy. He doesn't live with me.
Speaker 2: She's saying, what if your baby daddy said, I want to stay in the house, be able to be together, We're going to raise a child.
Speaker 3: You can live next door, you live down the street. But are you like even respectful, You're mature. I'm all about the tribe shit. Wenome vacations together, but like chill, like be cool with what's happening over here, which is bitches are moving on, bitches are doing what I want to do, which is probably in my case, you didn't really love that about me to begin with, so you're definitely not gonna love it what I'm without you. So it's not realistic for my where my life needs to be.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, definitely not.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it has to be that way. But I do think like when you can when you continue to have a lot of kids, you're not in the same household. It's just science math. There's only twenty four hours in a day, like you said, so there's only so much chrismas whatever, Like there's so much time, you know, like just you have to sleep, you gotta travel, you gotta work. And I think men think that like the money is enough, and we see how that we see the results of that. There are men lacking real men in their life, and that's why we got a lot of niggas on the internet talking shit and they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, loud and proud because they haven't had men to guide them who have been in their lives. I'm not saying that's the case for everyone, but it's important.
Speaker 4: No, I agree. I notice in my situation, like you were saying, with the actual time, not just the money. You definitely you can only be omnipresent, but so long, but you'll see the effects of like not just having that energy in the room period. And scientifically it is hard. I think most men that do that they have to make peace of like they're gonna die parenting. Like somebody that got like me, like, you can't have ten children and multiple households and be playing in like month long vacations. So I think you can, and they do, you know, That's what I'm saying. I think they say, we thinking you could have one hundred children and live your best You don't live your daddy life. Exist.
Speaker 3: That's not the thinking, and that's the problem.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They're thinking, Oh, I did I did this much, that's enough. Your mom has the rest, And that's selfish.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't think. I think Cam really walked himself into a total trap with he just set himself up. He set himself up, especially what he said he didn't want to get married.
Speaker 3: He said he wants more kids from God.
Speaker 2: He just wants more kids God.
Speaker 3: And it didn't it meant I don't know the conception.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he wasn't basically you know, he wasn't basically claiming the woman he just had a child with. I mean, obviously we don't know the dynamic of their relationship. It appears that they're together. I think. More so it was just his nonchalantness around having all these kids and wanting more, and also like knowing that he's not present in any of their homes, you know, and she, I don't know. I felt like she eloquently broke his ass down and he had the opportunity to respond, and he didn't.
Speaker 4: He didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe he's thought more about it, has something to say, I don't know, but yeah, it was just of course, most of the women that were in the comments were like, what the fuck this is the problem, But there were also men in there that were also had the same sentiment.
Speaker 4: So you know, yeah, no, I see it both ways for sure, because I've had seasons where I'll be disappointed in myself based on the time spent, So it definitely can't happen. I don't care how.
Speaker 2: Smart should I have one kid thinking I'm not spending enough time.
Speaker 3: Right, Gilt is already like do her hair too, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I missed her birthday or this or that. Yeah, So it's just the guilt of parenting is just it's never.
Speaker 4: I tell everybody that being a conscious parent is a gift and the curse because the stress you sleep and live with and the words something is just out of this world.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm grateful that you've armed your children and that they are going to grow up to be intelligent, powerful, confident kids. We need more of those in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do. We need soldiers because we see what's happening without them.
Speaker 2: So where can our people find you, Derek?
Speaker 4: Oh, they could find everything at Derek gracetoo dot com. All my social media everything is Derek Grace to t w O. You know, I brought your curriculums and books and a board game, but I forgot it out there.
Speaker 3: But oh my god, I was hoping that that was for us. But I didn't want to be like nosy, Oh.
Speaker 4: No, so y'all in my bag because I forgot the wrapping paper in the airbnb. No, So it's just like in the bag rip because there's so many books in there. But yeah, I brought you some.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: He's bringing.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had to like dig deep because I don't.
Speaker 4: Do physical No more book though, going to archives and finals.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, we'll give you a book for for you and for your baby mom. But I'm like, I don't know if you want her to have our book. I'm just joking.
Speaker 2: Oh no, all your baby mamas need to have our book.
Speaker 3: It's important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely want to say. She overdes she's been asking me to send her on your retreat since last year.
Speaker 3: Come on, circulate the black dollar.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's luxury, it's it's such a beautiful hook.
Speaker 3: She'll be come back refreshed.
Speaker 2: And oh she's going to be ready. She'll come over, She'll be ready.
Speaker 4: She deserves her. That's my right hand in the in the family aspect. She she holds it down. Damn you are all these books. Yeah, I'm actually missing too for you. So I got you all the same stuff a piece, but I'm missing two. I couldn't find Wow, thank you affirmations that she was asking about, like those three volume one, two, and three, those are all affirmations.
Speaker 2: I love it, thank you. Read one. The television is called scheduled programming for and put the phone, radio and television down.
Speaker 3: It's literally fucking programming.
Speaker 4: And see the difference. This is a cool difference. That black one, that thy one, that's my autobiography. I believed in God when I wrote that book. By the time I released a yellow one that says gods and ones.
Speaker 2: Man, I no longer believe in God in that one win number one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, this is like two totally different perspectives, way different, way different. Interesting not thank God, right, never mind, thank God and never mind, never mind. I don't mean that back. Thank me. Oh well, thank you so much for coming and joining us and coming to LA and pulling up and you know, showing us love. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so happy this finally happened. Y'all know where to find us at Good Momsbad Choices dot com at Good Mom's Bad Choices on Instagram. Make sure you check out the good Vibe treat because we are going to We're going all over the world next year with our tribe, and we have some really beautiful experiences. We have a couple's retreats. That is, it's different. It's going to be sexy. So come bring your the love of your life or come by yourself to one of our other ones.
Speaker 4: Can bring more than one woman.
Speaker 3: We can accommodate you. We can figure that out.
Speaker 2: We're open to all of the ladies. Yeah, Derek, actually you all should come. This will be a beautiful you know, this will be active self care for you. This will be an active self care that I think you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, June eleven to the Ace, June eleven to the eighteenth, we're going to be.
Speaker 4: I gotta try to make sure those cycles is a cyclone. I can't. We can't hang the cycle the period. You got no beiness on a vacation your cycle, and so I gotta.
Speaker 2: Why this was a booty hole. That's more.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you don't run red lights.
Speaker 4: No, I've done that once. I never do that again. That was terrible. I don't like blood on me. That's terrible.
Speaker 3: We have to talk about that later. Like, guys, if you only blood.
Speaker 2: On you from a distance, that's actually true. That actually doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Very high guns, I mean I'm shooting from I guess some one from ten feet away.
Speaker 3: I have to peek.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's let's cut.
Speaker 3: Let's cut it. Well, we can you can just walk off?
Speaker 2: Wait, what's okay? You said you? We said bye?
Speaker 3: I think we said bye?
Speaker 2: We did? Oh okay bye?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I've been so good?
Speaker 2: Can't you tell? I went through a drought.
Speaker 5: That's until I found a well maym have been known earth? I used to be broken tail, now got the blue dancer. Might be yond say just down throat shot with popping this cow wearing our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit its women put the pee and powers.
Speaker 2: So what's the pointing that they want me to be good?
Speaker 4: So? I mean bad choice is bad mom?
Speaker 3: Not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 5: Bitter's in, put cannabis in their bath, bomb walked in boss's cap, and I blew his cat ball.
Speaker 3: Time yall, Now I'm immune to the cat calls.
Speaker 2: Her being no waister? Straight to what like a dollar sign?
Speaker 1: Mother? Rent the lover?
Speaker 2: When to with the like a water sign?
Speaker 5: Where you're ren the winter essential will when the summertime?
Speaker 4: I do what'll?
Speaker 2: Ain't no one that needs to run it back