Speaker 1: It is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call what you got for his nest? Well, some of these parents, they bring their kids to the school, they drop them off, you know. Just yeah, today's title is nappy half nappy half. Yeah, yeah, I just got to call it that.
Speaker 2: I gotta call it.
Speaker 1: I gotta call it for what it is. You know, your daughter hair is napping, okay, and it's it's her appearance at the school. I'm just sorry. We got to call another parent and let them know how I feel about your daughter's hair. I see her at the school. We got through some about this half. She can't help.
Speaker 2: That's a texture for hair.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry we're not doing that. And hell, we're here at this school, at this school. Okay, let's go cat dog napping half.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Francis. Hey, friends, how you doing. My name is Darryl. Our kids they go to together. Oh yeah, yeah, your daughter's Kaitlin, right, Yes, okay, my son is dj dlle Junior. I think I met you at the beginning of the school year. You remember meeting me, Darryl.
Speaker 3: I met a lot of people, but I'm sorry, I can't place you right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had no problem. Hey, listen, I was getting a call. You know, there's only a handful of black kids at the school, you know, being a private school and all, and we, the black parents, we all got together and had a meeting a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, you said, all the black parents. Okay, I wasn't there. What wasn't I called?
Speaker 2: Well, we actually had a meeting about your daughter, Kaitlyn.
Speaker 3: Well what about Kayling? Is she is there a problem at school that she's crazed or something. I don't even know about what's going on with.
Speaker 2: Well, actually were You know, we feel privileged to be you know, you know, like I said, there's only a handful of blacks, and we try to carry ourselves in a dignified way, our presence, our attitude, the way we handle ourselves. And you know, Kayla's doing very good in school from what I understand, and very nice with all the rest of the kids. She's getting along. That's not the problem. What we're trying to get is the grooming of Kaitlyn. You know, Kaitlyn has these braids, and what we were trying to do is get you know, we had a meeting about it.
Speaker 3: We want to hold on hold of did you just say her grooming? Something wrong with her grooming?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not necessarily her clothing, of course, you know, the kids were the uniforms, but the braids. You know, we want to represent ourselves with a lot of dignity. The way we carry ourselves. We want to be, you know, pretty much nice and clean, spitting polish. We would really prefer for her hair was straight and opposed to being braided up, you know, the union that kind of gives off a ghetto type of look to it, and that's what we're trying to avoid.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy? Is something wrong with you you? First of all, how the hell you get my numb If you couldn't call me for me, why are you calling me now?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, man, the meeting was to get the general consensus on where all the parents feel in the same way about your daughter and her braids. You know, we're just trying to keep everything classy when it comes to the blacks that attendant skills. There's only ten of us, you know, ten children.
Speaker 3: I tell you what you can attend you could what you can attend to is this phone hanging up in your face. You tell the parents, all of them for me, y'all can go straight and hit rock bottom out of hell talking about my child and her braids. Her braids are ethnic, they are nice. She is wet and grooms and I don't know how in the hell you got my telephone number. But tell all the parents for me, the kids to crack of mine, you know what.
Speaker 2: Listen well, First of all, I don't like the way that you're talking to me. Okay, I carry myself with class, with dignity. I'm spitting polished man.
Speaker 3: Subject.
Speaker 2: I can just as ghetto as her hairstyle.
Speaker 3: Let me say something real ghetto to your Okay, you and all parents can hit rock from out of hell. Don't call me no more with no like this. This is ignorant. I'm far beyond this. My child is well groomed. She is going to go to that. As a matter of fact, as much money as it costs to go there to y'all should have been know how we can get together and pay the tuition. How about that?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to sit here and tell me that you've got a problem taking her brains down and wearing her hair straight so she can look a lot more classy than what she looks right now. It's a pathetic look that she's having right now.
Speaker 3: You know what I don't. What's your hair look like? Take a picture of your self and sent it to me, texted to me since you get the fokes phone numbers and give it to you, Take a picture of your self and text it to me. I bet you you looked like who would have taught it. My daughter's braids are gonna stay up for the rest of the years. As a matter of fact, we ain't gonna even rebrate it. It's gonna stay that way. So it could be mad at and represent that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Francis, listen, I don't I don't want to argue. I just wanted to call and see if we could actually, you know, come to a medium on this. Do you think that there's a possibility that I mean, when I'm picking up DJ tomorrow after school, would it Would it be all right if I picked up little Kayla and brought her home and let my wife do our hair?
Speaker 3: Please? I wish she would. When I start up and see what the hell I do, I'm gonna call my husband him to come over your house. And whoop your after he braves yo, and I wish you would pick up my dought. I'll call the police on As a matter of fact, you're gonna have to call the police on me and my husband Steward and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Ma'am. I'm just trying to get some class here. That's all we're wanting. We're not wanting to fight with you. It's just the blacks here. We think that we want a little bit more classy look of the way we are. Groom, that's the only thing we're looking for.
Speaker 3: Only person who's gonna be taking the classes. And when we get to who you're gonna be taking the class? How about that? Yeah, I can't stand up like you. Y'all get five dollars and one penny in your box that and think you better than everybody else. You're forgetting where you came from. As a matter of fact, what's your what's your name? Because I'm calling the principal on your day, give me your name, and mister who what's your name?
Speaker 2: Uh? Uh, that's that's that's that's that's not that's not really what my name is.
Speaker 3: But that's what's told me. When your first comment, what is your real name?
Speaker 2: My name is my name? My real name is Tommy Thomas. No, no, my last name either.
Speaker 3: What what the hell is your name? Do you know?
Speaker 2: My name is Tommy nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your husband Keith got me the prank phone call. Oh you.
Speaker 4: Be Oh my god, you got me ready to click yo ps el cool and there I'll tell you what she eat out for.
Speaker 3: The rest of the week for me.
Speaker 2: He told me, he said, Man, he said, it don't take but about two and a half minutes for my wife to go off. He said, it don't take but two and a half he said, you right. Oh, maybe come let me ask you what what I got one more thing to ask you? What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Big ups to uh natural hair out there? Okay, Oh, it's just Tommy just joking, Tommy just playing. That's all Frank, Big ups, big ups the natural hair, the natural hair, straight hair. Currently had much love to you, all right, y'all, that ain't what Frank was about, though, I know, I know, I.
Speaker 2: Know they're gonna get you for that one.
Speaker 1: For sure, lexing to them on my way, y'all already know Getting ready to get Ready Bricktown Comedy Club. That's Oklahoma City, twenty eight, twenty nine and thirty of the March. Getting Ready, the Nephew is coming to town Shah in North Carolina Comedy is on April four or five, sixth The Nephew is coming. And then going back to Cali. I'm gonna say it again, going back to Cali. That is Brell bre Improv Comedy Club. Never been there before, bra Improv Comedy Club. That is April to thirteenth. Tickets are on seal right now, So California, be ye ready laying in the cut. Right after that, it's Easter weekend. That would be April nineteenth, Jacksonville, Florida, douvall at the Florida Theater and tickets are on seal right now. And you are as you know you can catch me Friday night Ready to Love. That's when I get sexy. You know you can catch me on Ready to Love on the own network. I am in season ten. I'm over one hundred dollars episodes. And to God be the glorious Nephew. You've got a TV show, yeah name, The show is ready to love, be sexy, and they don't even be talking about you on that show.
Speaker 2: You already in love, so