Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: All right, good morning, y'all. Never see us here on a Sunday. We know when duty calls, we show up to work.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We got Bishop out of the pool pit on the Sunday. Man, get y'all some breaking news.
Speaker 3: Man, have the game. Man, We had to get to it today.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, five to twenty in the morning emergency pod. We had to get together. Man, I'm up here this morning with our brother Bishop, our brother t feeling sa.
Speaker 4: Y'all doing this morning? Man?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: Good, Come on, man.
Speaker 2: We had a hell of a night last night to royal rumble. We'll talk about that later, but listen, we thought that was the thing.
Speaker 4: Man. We get home.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm saying, everybody go about their separate ways and Sham's go crazy. Everybody thought, shout out to the sentail. Everybody thought that that was the centail report.
Speaker 3: Shout.
Speaker 2: They thought that shops that he got hacked. It was like, hey, send the video, put the paper up. Now, this is a real deal. One of the craziest trades in Ebit history took place on early early early yesterday night.
Speaker 4: Well this morning, excuse me.
Speaker 2: You got Luca doctors going to the Lakers for Anthony davis mother move pieces as well, but that is the general consistence of that trade.
Speaker 4: Fellers, What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I like it on both sides. Keep it real.
Speaker 4: You like it.
Speaker 5: Think the Lakers one, you got a twenty five year old them, their instant legend in the league. You had to do something because Brian on his way out. But then shit, if Ady can stay healthy, the maths will be all right. It's cool.
Speaker 4: So how you feel. When I first read it, I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I was like, why would they trade Luca Doncik for any a superstar? All start every year for our agent Anthony Davis, who we know has injury problems. We've been healthy the last couple of years, but for the most parts being injury playing his whole career.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: But when you read about it and see where they're going as a franchise Dallas Mavericks, then it makes a little more sense.
Speaker 4: But I still don't like it though.
Speaker 2: Let's just break it down from you know what I'm saying, every perspective in the situation you talked about that Luca.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Trading a.
Speaker 2: Superstar that rarely, rarely, rarely happens, especially in the midst of his prime. Now they're talking about his conditioner. They see him being too seventy. I mean, listen, man, we know he always been hefty, but two seventy is crazy. But he's gonna play his way back into shape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'll be all right. Bro, that's I don't I don't see what's wrong with it. I'm trying to forget what's wrong with the Blakers waning?
Speaker 2: Bro, Man, that is crazy. I mean, I feel like it has to be something bro for them. Like you said, Nico will talk about the gym for the matter, was talking about it's going to be a treacher's offseason because did they want to pay him that five three forty five?
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't want to pay nobody that if you don't believe they gonna be around, Like he don't believe he's gonna be healthy or in shape to play or to perform at a high level to where they want to be. They want to win a championship, and they think they had the pieces around him to do that. But Luca, out of shape or whatever he is, seems like he can't get to the point where he needs to be the lead the franchise. Like obviously we know he don't play defense, and it's a lot of stuff that lacks in this game defensively that helps win championships. And he gets picked on during the year, you know, trying to be the Boston Celtics team. Last year, they was picking on it. Whoever he was guarding, they put him in a pick and roll, try to switch. So they was looking at that and looking like, man, we got Kyrie who's still playing at the high level. Then if you get us Anthony Davis was playing great this year at a high level, maybe we'll find somebody final rhythm with them to make a new duo.
Speaker 4: Maybe we can make a run at it.
Speaker 2: That's interest that you said that, because you talked about the show in the year. They will winning games without Luca now that second stretch, he says, it was Paul is gonna be a little bit harder, but they were.
Speaker 4: They looked like a really good team.
Speaker 2: Anthony Davis just told him last week, Hey, I've been telling y'all I'm a power forward, not a center. And they got too big. That man, him at Lively is dangerous.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he get a chance to play the folk for sure. I don't know if this is what he thought, but he there now. I don't know, man, I don't know if I don't know when I'm thinking about sitting here more, I don't know. That trade just don't make sense to me.
Speaker 5: I don't like it like I love it, but I'm talking about like right now, the Lakers ain't worth a quarter nothing.
Speaker 3: You two, you're done. But for the.
Speaker 5: Future, wise Bro, so far as a business standpoint, I get a twenty five old young gun like that one.
Speaker 2: Oh it's lit, bro, Bro, Listen, they can be trashed the rest of the season. But just the fact that you got Luca and Lebron plays together, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Nah they want but I think it's a bigger play here, like now that it happened, obviously the Lakers know, like our franchise is Luca Han now like Brin, you you done in a way out We're gonna build around Luca and he understand that he's forty years old.
Speaker 4: But what does that mean for Brin? That was gonna be the next question.
Speaker 1: Do Bron ask for a trade and go to Golden State and try to win with them boys?
Speaker 4: And he better go to Golden State, Bro, do you want to play with this dog up?
Speaker 3: DG?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: You want to play with Dramond?
Speaker 4: Y'all rather see him back in Cleveland or see him in Golden State?
Speaker 1: You can't trade nobody on Cleveland, the Lakers doing my favor and just let him rock like, let him.
Speaker 3: Go, Yeah, just let him go.
Speaker 5: I think it makes more sense to go to Golden State because shit, everybody on their way out over there. You don't want to fuck up no chemistry over there in Cleveland, they got a good thing going. So just to have Brian over there for a year or two and blow that team up after y'all did all this to be successful as pointless?
Speaker 2: Now, that's crazy, y'all being generous. I don't care about Cleveland. If I'm the Lakers, y'all want Lebron cool, y'all gonna have to see something.
Speaker 5: Nah, But Kenny Akinson, Bro, he didn't kind of built that team up and got him rolling.
Speaker 3: You don't want to kind of throw it off what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if I'm the Lakers, y'all in ruin y'all year Basically facts, definitely, y'all was in with the fifth seed m y'all about to drop tremendously because Luka ain't playing no time soon.
Speaker 4: Brian about to be a one man band in my Austin reeves.
Speaker 3: Him and his son all right to get his shot.
Speaker 1: So they probably gonna drop out of the playoff rights probably fairly quickly. Yeah, they they one game up from being ninth, the Sons on the ass or three games whatever it is. Yeah, it's not gonna Yeah, they're not getting Luca back no time soon.
Speaker 4: So them trading, they just get missed crazy. That's what you let him.
Speaker 1: Like, you gotta let Bron make a decision at this point, like Bron that you want to rock out and be with Luca because if he do, Luca gonna end up being like me and Et was talking. He was like, if he get around Bron, Luca gonna end up being the best player in the world for the next ten years because he's gonna learn how to work, how to train his body, learn how to eat right, and he gonna take the game to a different level because he's gonna be around Bron. Bron the best athlete ever. Look at him at forty want to be a mentor though, I mean, at this point he got no choice.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying with them, well, I think Bron still falling me. I want to hoop, want to do what I want to do. Luca Cooley, he got hold of them.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, do they let Brian Lee Lakers do Bron a favorite? Like, Hey, wherever you want to go, we will make it seasible and feasible for you. Like, we ain't gonna go crazy on the trade. We know we building around Luca. We're gonna try to get some draft picks, assets like that and some young players, and you can go to Golden.
Speaker 3: State trade Bron for Kaminga.
Speaker 1: I mean, it'd be the craziest trade in NBA history, Lebron James for Comedica.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all talking about let him go to Cleveland for free James?
Speaker 4: Jonathan cominga bro, people are gonna put small hisnme.
Speaker 5: We're gonna let him go though, you do gotta let him go if this is a blind side trade for him in this real life, you gotta let bronk.
Speaker 2: The next question that we also fow twenty shiit Do y'all believe Brian didn't know about the straight I believe it?
Speaker 3: Okay, every since Brian read them books. Bro, I don't know Brian.
Speaker 4: Some times I believe, but I we don't think he do about this one.
Speaker 3: I think he would have told a d Yeah, that's just man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they really rock out too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listen, Rotha, Lincoln just got job security for a lifetime.
Speaker 4: He put off from this. Everybody was coming for his head.
Speaker 1: I got a look at doctors, y'all shut the fuck up for the next four years a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they all with clutch sports. Uh fro Ad.
Speaker 1: Somebody knew, like, yeah, Bro, I don't. I'm saying like they would have said something ad like I AD really didn't know, like Rich Brian. They would have been like, hey.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, Now I wonder if that's the case, if it's true that we're gonna go through Lebron didn't know he fell away?
Speaker 4: Rob about this? Hell yeah, Bro, you don't feel away.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm always the reason somebody get traded. Bro.
Speaker 5: I am the front office. Bro, nigga, she gotta go through me. Bro, ain't you trading my dog?
Speaker 3: Bay now? Austin Reeves not my son, trade my nigga away?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Now, he feels but Brian is a basketball jeans and savant. He know, like, oh you gotta trade that for Luca.
Speaker 5: You gotta do Yeah. I ain't saying like he met. I think he's just more though, like he didn't know. Let me know what you're doing, bro, so we can be on the same page. That's a hell of a surprise I have though. Yeah, Bro, it is bro like ship and were still hooping, man, like, I don't want to just see ad just go and not know.
Speaker 3: It's cool to get Luca, but Luca ain't valuable to me right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also notable they kept kept the picking the track and we talk about some of the other movie pieces that's going on, possible with Jimmy Butler, things of that nature. The Lakers kept the pick in that situation so they could possibly go get another big I know they look at some of the like valachunits, so they were looking at boots and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Man, there's some other options for this team to get these this year. They're gonna need him fast.
Speaker 5: You know how many how many people about to come and play in Los Angeles with Luca, Bro, you know how crazy it's about to be.
Speaker 1: Max Christie ended up going to Dallas too. Let's not forget him in the trade pick up for Dallas. But let's not let's not forget Jaylen hood Fino got traded for.
Speaker 4: He got traded Utah, it was one hundred and ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff, be messy for a.
Speaker 2: Cyber truck trade bands hundred and ten. Mini has always facilitated, always said we give you fifty five thousand a.
Speaker 4: Piece for Hoods your fino. That's the equivalent of Boosie said, I put a lot for your thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, showing the so concession on me.
Speaker 4: He got traded for trading for some concession.
Speaker 1: I swear to God if I got traded, if I got traded in and.
Speaker 4: One no pick, I ain't.
Speaker 1: If I got traded one no picks or a player, you got me fucked.
Speaker 4: That's all gonna ask you. In this situation.
Speaker 2: It's not like disrespectful to Anthony Davis, because Anthony Davis is a champion and he got traded for one of the best players of all time. It's a situation was like, all right, I can see why I got traded for him. You're looking like y'all.
Speaker 4: Traded me for this nigga.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just saying I'm hooshr fino. Oh he legit trade me fortnight out of the lift.
Speaker 3: Now for sure?
Speaker 1: On everything Championship seminar trading watching Drier like he got traded for a good podcast.
Speaker 4: He traded for our pocket, trade for he got t ship Monday.
Speaker 1: You can't afford the rest of the week, and that's fucked up. But I'm glad you get a chance to go, you get a chance to play. He ain't never get a chance to play anywhere else. But it was just shocking when I read that report, I was like, we didn't get trade for.
Speaker 4: Nothing, And that's how I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: Like, the funny part about it is like the other pieces in the trade, like we always talking about the notable names like that, the other people condem like draft Capital. It's like, damn, they gotta move to like mores Twin. He gotta get up out of there too. So, like so many people, happy probably go to another situation. But on the other side of that, we talked about the whole Laker situation. Dallas man, if that works out, Kyrie Irving and Anthony Davis is a hell of a pick and roll.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a nice dude.
Speaker 1: Got I mean, it ain't a Listen, Dallas, it seemed like they lost the trade because we don't know what Luca's gonna do. Honestly, we don't know if he ever gonna be the player that everybody think. We know he great, We don't know if he's gonna ever be healthy in shape. We don't know if he cares about basketball like that.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, he is. That's the scary part.
Speaker 2: If he really locked in, Bro, If like you said, all some of that burn like off on him, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be off for Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think his first year he's gonna be so motivated because he got traded to try to.
Speaker 4: Prove people wrong, and he probably gonna kill that.
Speaker 1: First year, and he gonna especially kill Dallas. He's gonna fuck Dallas. But I don't know how long that's gonna last. But I think his show life was a little shorter than we all expect. I think Dallas kind of know that, like, man, he only got three or four years, he's gonna be great. So I asked this questions account, that's what they gotta look, that's what they gotta think.
Speaker 4: Be head. Now on the other side of that, if they're wrong.
Speaker 2: If Luca goes place ten years at a high level, is just what one of the worst traits ever.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He twenty five. Bro, this is gonna be the worst trade ever. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm saying they might think he not gonna be the person for you. They think he probably gonna be unhealthy. Yeah, and shots, we're not in shape.
Speaker 3: I'm risking that.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He only gonna be twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Bro, but they said they don't want to pay him at five thirty five.
Speaker 3: Five. I don't see.
Speaker 5: Waito, I'm not saying what he wait to y'all see who pull up in La with Luca?
Speaker 3: Wait he getting two more niggas out there with him?
Speaker 4: Bro, Man, I don't watch. I don't know if people love playing with Luca.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: All right, so this is the statement for Nico Harrison, the gym of the MAVs.
Speaker 2: He was just like, it's my job to make tough decisions, and he was like, we really feel like we got ahead what was going to be a tumultual summer. He being led before supermacs and a year away basically be able to opt out any contract.
Speaker 4: It's like we had to get in front of that.
Speaker 2: We knew teams, they had it out there, teams have been loaded up trying to sign him once it became available.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: They really shot looking dogs like that, because I think we would have heard some about that.
Speaker 4: The NBA is not good at being quiet. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know we have some good people of being insiders, but NBA is not quiet place. If he was getting shoped around people with the new I think Nico just found a leak, Like, oh, I can get Anthony Davis because, like you said, despite the injury, he's been great the last two years and he's been killing.
Speaker 3: Rady Win right now. I respect it, bro, short of God, I respect it.
Speaker 5: And if y'all though and make noise in the playoffs and do y'all thing and fuck random win, you a legend, bro. Longevity business standpoint. Nigga in La is back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are I just think seven Jersey he said facts but super Max in Dallas and he was like, man, he really don't care.
Speaker 4: Like that's what that sounds like to me. They don't think Luca care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we give him a super Max to a player we know that don't care.
Speaker 4: We fucked.
Speaker 1: We let somebody else get somebody who don't care. We'll try to get some people here.
Speaker 5: We all got his productivity is hot though, being a fat ass, I got to stand up for all the big niggas.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying he productive, obviously, we all think Luca cole but it's the way he play like you're like, I know you watch the games, but like his effort ain't the same all the time. Like, yes, that is one thing I do hate about Lukas. But look at them numbers.
Speaker 5: The talent, bro, I get it, hard work, beast talent. My daddy used to say that bullshit since that was fine, But damn, bro, that is one of the best foreigners in the league, if not the best.
Speaker 1: Nah cold. That's why him going to the Lakers gonna light a fire on them. Like Dallas, you can get away with more stuff in the small market. Yeah, people, Hey, Luca the savior. Everything Luca do is right. If they don't got the best players around him, you can just blame on other people. Nobody ever, Baalam Luca, right, La ain't like that you asked in l A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't in shape. You see how they did the way ied it?
Speaker 3: Motherfucker still crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying he should try to go back to Yeah, it's just a bunch of Hey it was on brown ass in first years most definitely, so he's gonna feel that pressure.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna respond. I think he's good enough.
Speaker 1: I think he's great enough to respond and probably gonna have a crazy career, probably gonna be the third best likeer ever. This is because he was twenty five. Yeah, bro, he played for ten years to thirty five. He's gonna be right after Magic and Kobe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Kareem.
Speaker 3: I mean, but shit, it's live in l a.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: They got a white boy. He's bro.
Speaker 5: He Tom Cruise, Bro Luca, the Rivers, I mean as reevescuse me as one to two if Austin Reeves behave, but you can get out of here. Don't get the clown and don't get too much.
Speaker 4: You got you got big Luca, baby Luca.
Speaker 3: This is my team.
Speaker 4: Austin Reeve's baby Luca.
Speaker 3: That's fine. He's been falling along. Be Junior.
Speaker 4: Brownnie, gotta be out. You got big Luca, baby Luca, big bride, little bro.
Speaker 5: Oh, Hey, your daddy in't here no more. You get kicked out of daycare nigga right there.
Speaker 4: Show and if we need this team, get the fuck.
Speaker 1: Moms would just let Bron go now, just build around him, Like I mean, ain't gonna finish this year out obviously, but they ain't about to win Bron.
Speaker 4: Probably Bron's gonna have to leave or retire. Lebron's gonna retire, so.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, but this was like they l a pushed him there. Yeah, yeah, go ahead and get your step in that right direction.
Speaker 4: We gave you extension pause, but we're not about to play with you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, Now we found our guy that is tough man, but this is a crazy track.
Speaker 3: Bron got a lot to give to the league.
Speaker 1: Still, look, let's read some of the tweets or some of the players around the league.
Speaker 2: That ship was hilarious. Everybody was like what the fuck? There was a lot of pissed off women last night. Yeah, like niggas on Twitter till three in the morning.
Speaker 3: Bro, we mentioned this back.
Speaker 1: Like just I've seen uh, Kevin Durant made a statement about it. I've seen Bam out of Bio say some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody has been saying, like who the fuck trades Luca Doges twenty five?
Speaker 1: Bro, you never think Luca would get traded at this age mid season. The NBA is a wild place.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: If he can get traded to anybody's up for grabs, for the fans, for somebody's Spectator's pretty fun. I know it's kind of nerve racking. I can't see him make it big Freeze Luca. Everybody in Dallas l a a d for everybody involved. I'm sure to here the spinder right now. You know it's crazy too. I didn't think about it the money aspect. He lost that bread he Luca. Yeah for the Superman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he don't even fu hear make it up on the back end, damn you got. You gotta think how many fans got tickets to see the maps this week and they gotta go watch Ad.
Speaker 3: It ain't bad.
Speaker 4: Niggas and ship niggas saving seven thirties.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Like, if this don't work, Nico, you your cook, your cook, and you know it's crazy. If it doesn't work, nobody can remember the bullshit ID twelve, Sean got hacked. Everybody thought got hacked, Bro Josh Hart, everybody's so confused.
Speaker 4: Jaylon Bruns and Holy Ship.
Speaker 5: What if AD gets start acting like right, remember when Ad starting hand, that'll be insane, Bro, Noah, Bro and he on the team.
Speaker 1: Sean's got hacked, he said, c J MCCALLUMY can't tell what's really fake anymore?
Speaker 4: Luca really going to the life.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you are the president, you and you can stop this. No, you can't beatof don't have no pool, bro.
Speaker 4: So it's crazy, man, it was a wild, wild night.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm excited. Now that's a hell of a trade.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: So seeing stuff like this, Now, do you trade in bead? That's a hell of a question.
Speaker 3: You come on to l A.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, do you get rid of him?
Speaker 1: Bid?
Speaker 4: You can get rid of Luca Philly, you can get rid of in bed.
Speaker 3: It's just proved anything that's possible. Bro.
Speaker 4: So now wh're so now we tradeing b for.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's I don't want to cut you off, but that's a great point. Now what's the asking price for people? Because I feel like this trade was kind of like, I mean, it was not a lot of picks involve in the situation.
Speaker 4: Nah, Like, now who I get for Embid? What does Jimmy Butler get?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: What's the price? That's that's now, of course, funk.
Speaker 3: About Jimmy Butler. No more, what's up.
Speaker 2: Jim about to be in the news about the wisdoy. Don't you worry about the scope.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking now to Philly trade and b because if Dallas feel like that about Luca, he out of shape. We don't know where he's going to be in the next five years whatever. Where do How do Philly feel about Embid? I know the owner came out and said, we're happy with Joel, but.
Speaker 2: I guess now the difference is, well, I don't know, Derrick Moore is a liar. Yeah, it's hard and said that they want me der Moore to say behind his people, but hey, I don't know. Yeah, I said, I feel you pull up heres on that trade bron and Bronnie back to Cleveland, built around lucas the only way to save the Lakers.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much how I feel. If you Cleveland, who you're giving up?
Speaker 2: If say, if they say you can get lebron and Barney right now, who you giving up?
Speaker 1: Lave the Lakers out of pocket if they don't let them just ride like you try to take some people from Cleveland, you gotta take like Mash Strews, Isaaca Corro and Karis Little Bird. But if it is a trade, bro want, you can't get Evan Mobley, you can't get you can't get Nono the fo bro Bro.
Speaker 4: It is because you Bro Bron gonna come back. I did.
Speaker 3: No trade emany based for Brownie. Thanks.
Speaker 5: That's the next trade, Las Jersey, straight up trade.
Speaker 4: I forgot who was in. He just got back playing. There you go, he did you see PJ got traded. He kicked it off. Just like, are you showing up? PJ?
Speaker 3: I need showed up to the super Soakers was out there.
Speaker 4: It's exciting. It's an exciting time to be an NBA fan.
Speaker 1: I think this just shook the league back up, and I think this is gonna get the viewerships back up right here for shore.
Speaker 4: Adam Silber said, y'all putting smell on my name. I got y'all pushed the button.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's hard, NBA lit.
Speaker 4: It's so that's crazy, man. PJ kicked it off, man, hold it down out.
Speaker 3: There, Utah, man, damn PJ.
Speaker 4: For sure. Man, listen, we appreciate y'all tuning in.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Let's know how you feel about the trade.
Speaker 2: In the comments Got Dope podcast dropping Monday as usually at twelve p is you chap in five to twenty in the morning.
Speaker 1: The volume