Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap about? Today?
Speaker 2: Emma summoned an idea to play a phone tap on her mom. Now, Emma's mom is going away this weekend and figured now it would be a great time to phone tap mom. So I'm going to start the call to mom as a manager for Emma's job, acting like she doesn't need to come to work, then act like I didn't hang up, and then Mom's gonna just listen in.
Speaker 1: Oh one of these yes, okay, cool, let's listen in. See what Garat's phone tap is all about. Here we go, Hello, Hi, is Emma home? No, she's not. I tried reaching her on her cell phone. She wasn't picking up. Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my name is Tom Hardy. I'm one of her managers over at the Underdog.
Speaker 1: Oh oh hi, Hi.
Speaker 2: Can you just relay the message. We're full staff today and we don't need her to come in. It's all good. She'll be paid for the day. It was my fault on the scheduling, So if you can just pass along that message, that would be great. Oh oh okay, all right, fine, I'll give it a message thank you so much. Job.
Speaker 1: She totally bought it.
Speaker 2: I said, I was Tom Hardy from your job at the AR and she was like.
Speaker 1: All right, yea, and I'll pass that alone. No big deal. So we're totally cool. Oh my god, Yes, I'm so excited, Amma, you're cool to buy the kegs? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh my god, yeah, I Ama?
Speaker 1: Is that you? Emma?
Speaker 2: Emma, hello, my mom. You're going to be gone for like a whole afternoon and night, so we've got the whole place to ourselves. I'll put the invite out on Snapchat and then you tell everybody at school. I can hear hello, you do snapchat, Maybiah Keelson. Emma, I'll friend.
Speaker 1: Someone hear me play for me, and here you all.
Speaker 2: Let's reconvene in about like maybe an hour or so. If you have any trouble with the with the idea, you call me and uh I will be right over to pick up the kegs.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh my god, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Emma you there? Yeah, all right, So Emma, here's what we're gonna do. Let's let her sit with that for a minute and then we'll call her back and act like you have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, she's calling.
Speaker 2: Me right now.
Speaker 1: Let that go to voicemail and we'll call her back in two seconds. Okay, okay, Oh my god, she's gonna be so Hello. Hey, Hello, what's up? Why are you calling me? What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think's up? Well, you're not answering any any of my text or anything.
Speaker 1: I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: You're doing it again.
Speaker 1: You're lying again.
Speaker 2: You're lying at work.
Speaker 1: You are not at work.
Speaker 2: You're lying to me.
Speaker 1: What's all this about? A party? Huh?
Speaker 2: Hey, you're having a party. Oh yeah, Do you think I'm an idiot? Mom? Oh, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I know everything.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm canceling my trip.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm staying home this weekend. We'll just have quality time. Do you like that?
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going by.
Speaker 2: I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: You can forget about your plans. Are you spying on me or something? What's going on? I am not spying on you. I heard everything. I can't believe you. I am so disappointed. How many times have you done this beyond my back? I don't know, Like, how do you not know how many parties you have thrown?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was drunk.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. You are just parting a double life. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can you just see me one favor?
Speaker 1: Like, no, I'm not doing any favors for you.
Speaker 2: Please. The kegs are being delivered to the house today and I paid a lot of money for them. I want to sign for them.
Speaker 1: I am none signing for any kegs. I am money signing. You are out of your mind. Sheila, who are you with?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 1: Stay away from my daughter. I am calling the cops on you.
Speaker 2: No, no, Sheila, No. My name is Garre from Elvis Duran in the Morning show. And you just got a phone tap by your daughter.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Naver though party?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's all yo, Charley, you ge get a phone tap me on me?
Speaker 2: That? Did you really just do that to me?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that to me? I'm telling my first racing. I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: Would do this to me.
Speaker 1: You're trying to kill me. Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted.
Speaker 2: By all the Elvis Aran phone tap only on Elvis Durant in the Morning Show m