Speaker 1: Twenty six days remain until election day. There's a lot of hyperbole around the day. This is the most important election ever. But wait, I thought the last one was the most important election, and the one before that. This election is monumental. It's significant. It may determine the future of the country. It will shape the next decades of our future. This is the warning. Donald Trump is unhinged, and Donald Trump is perfectly clear. He's going to take away freedom. He's going to punish his political enemies. He's going to do things that no president has ever tried to do to people who disagree with them. It will be a shocking, frightening time. The name of this podcast is the Warning. I have spent two years trying to warn people, to warn my fellow Americans, without anger, without animus, about the danger that they face. I've been trying to get a message across for the last two years. I hope that I've had some success because it's not a complicated message. I've never told anybody what to do, what to think, what to believe. All I've ever asked is that people listen. There's so much screaming, so much vituperation and anger and nonsense, listening is an essential skill. It is an essential skill in all things. Donald Trump has told us who he is over and over and over again, yet for whatever reason, many scores of millions of Americans cannot hear him. They laugh when a chill should be running through their bones, because he means it, every word of it. In the last three days, Donald Trump has held rallies, he has posted his carefully curated thoughts online. He's appeared on podcasts. With each appearance, with each tweet, Trump reveals his character who he is. Every parent in the country and every adult. Everyone who's voting remembers a moment in their life when an adult told them be careful of the company you keep. That who your friends are says something about you. What's the company that Donald Trump keeps? Who's next to Donald Trump? And what does that say about him?
Speaker 2: Bill? Do you know Bill? I like Bill a good man. He's a good man. R FK Junior, He's got some good idea. We love our FK Junior And Victor Orban one of the toughest leaders in the world. But highly intelligent guy, very strong person from hungry and I love electric guys. You know why, because I think Elan is great. I know all of them. I know President she, I know Putin, I know Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Steve Moore is a great guy. Do you know Steve Moore is a great economist?
Speaker 3: Is a seventeen seventy six moment in this country, My friends, We need our George Washington to cross the Delaware.
Speaker 1: When George Washington did, they shot bullets at him.
Speaker 2: Then back then too.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is the George Washington of our moment.
Speaker 1: Really, George Washington, this guy who crossed the Delaware at night in a snowstorm, leading an attack at the front in a desperate hour. That guy, George Washington, who could not tell a lie. To see these two men compared to each other by a hustler like Ramaswami is perverse. The lowest, worst man is being compared to the best. What complete and total bullshit? Are you listening? Did you hear him endorse rfks good ideas, brag about his relationship with dictators praise Project twenty twenty five? Are those the type of people you want roaming the halls of the White House and advising on policy decisions. We know the type of people that Donald Trump likes to keep close, But what about the man himself. One of the most important values, not just in America, but in the concept of society in general, is honesty, honor, decency, truthfulness. Our president is the commander in chief of the armed forces, which has service academies, which mandates to its future officers that they will not lie, cheat, or steal, and if they do, they're disqualified from leading men and women into combat and are kicked out of the military dishonorably. Let's talk about Donald Trump's honesty. He's lying to you, you know that.
Speaker 3: Listen, your child goes to school and they take your child it was a he, and comes back as she and they do this are they doing?
Speaker 2: And often without parental consent? Can you even believe we're saying this?
Speaker 1: Lie?
Speaker 2: You know, we used to be at all tariff country in the eighteen nineties, eighteen eighties, eighteen nineties, early nineteen hundreds, all tariffs. That was when our country was the richest it ever was. Lie so she didn't send anything or anyone at all. Days passed no help as men, women and children drowned.
Speaker 1: Lie.
Speaker 2: You know, in my two last years, we had the cleanest water we've ever had. We had the cleanest air we've ever had. It's a lie, And we had the most jobs and the most factories working that we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Another lie.
Speaker 2: I could be at a gorgeous beach somewhere in the world, there's sunbeaming down on this beautiful body at a bay, anything soon.
Speaker 1: And yet one more lie.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm basically a truthful person.
Speaker 1: But what a joke? What a joke? A former president of the United States says he's truthful, and the podcast host comedian literally cannot control himself. He bursts out laughing in Trump's face. The greatest and most prolific liar in American history. But it's not just that he's a liar, and it's not just that he's unhinged. It's that he's ignorant, he's unread, he's entitled. Though he claims that he's a genius, he's not. He's a bloviating dummy.
Speaker 2: Let's watch I have a great memory. I could talk about hundreds of things at one time and always get back to that point that you were trying to make. It sounds so wonderful. The wind, the wind, wind is bullshit. Her father is a Marxist economist. I don't know what that means. I'm sorry, deary. The windmills aren't wind. There's no wind tonight. You can't watch Darling. We're not going to be watching tonight. I actually haven't. I don't think i've been on it.
Speaker 3: Shit, I haven't. They're waiting for me.
Speaker 2: At some point I'll be on it. Actually, now that you're mentioning it, I think they should do a double twenty fifth amendment. Get them both at Who's third online?
Speaker 1: For the record, they teach this in elementary school CIVIX. The Speaker of the House is second in line to the presidency. Amazing that a former president of the United States didn't pick that up over four years. Beyond belief. Actually, it's like somehow he has the brain of a twelve year old and one hundred and two year old at the exact same time. Extraordinary. Finally, let's talk about respect, from kindergarten to the football team, to the woman's basketball team, to being able to function. The country requires that people in it have respect for it, for our institutions, for each other, for our history, for everything Rspect respect. Find out what it means to Trump.
Speaker 2: That is one dumb woman sorry, I'm sorry women, She said, Dumby. This guy was a great student, he was a great soldier, he was a great businessman. He's tough as hell. David, I know you just smoke. Just come your saint like for two seconds, because nobody wants to hear you right now. And the women are gonna like Trump. I think they like me anyway. I think it's all bullshit. She was so filthy, dirty, disgusting. Half the place left. I said I'd never hire again. But she was so dirty. Every word was filthy dirty. And I left. And then I see her sitting about, Oh whoopy or what a loser she is? Timpon Tim and Kamala Harris are a true threat to democracy. I'm not the threat to democracy. Elizabeth Pocohonta's Lauren. Remember she said I'm Indian. Everyone said, well, do you have any provement? Now? I don't want to be nice. You know, somebody said you should be nicer. Women won't like it. I said, I don't care.
Speaker 1: So what did we all learn? Time and time again, Donald Trump has told all of us, the American people, and everyone in the world, exactly and precisely who he is. He is a liar surrounded by liars. He is a criminal surrounded by criminals. He is a con man surrounded by con men. He is indecent and surrounded by indecency. He is a bloviator, a purveyor of nonsense, a spewer of bullshit. He is a man who has denied the result of an election, desecrating his oath of president of the United States, who tried to overthrow the Republic, burned the Constitution to the ground. Donald Trump is a man who's holding secret conversations with the Russian dictator, who's waging a merciless war against the nation and kidnapping its children. This is sick, and it's what every president warned us about, every founding father told us about, what every great leader warned us could happen, could come if we weren't attentive, if we weren't careful, if we stopped caring about our country, our freedoms, A taker, a demigogue would rise up, and he has. Donald Trump is a dangerous man. Donald Trump has shown us who he is and has told us what he will do and to whom he will do it to. It's time to end this madness with the most powerful weapon that exists in the world. The vote of an American citizen to bring out of the wrong the right. This is the warning. Vote twenty six days to go. I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning and I invite you to join. Subscribe on our substack, on our YouTube channel, follow us. Welcome to the community.