Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers dot Com. I am Mike Spoffer, joined as always by my trusted colleague Wes Hodkoitz. We're coming to you hear from our studios at lambeau Field and Wes. The twenty twenty four Packers Rookie Mini Camp is in the books. It took place last weekend, the rookies arriving on Thursday, practices on Friday and Saturday. Lots of meetings, orientation stuff, playbook stuff, find your way around the building stuff. But the rookies have gotten their introduction to the Green Bay Packers and how businesses conducted here. What were your overall impressions when you came away from the weekend.
Speaker 2: I on Saturday evening, I was gathering my thoughts after we got done with practice. I was working on Insider Inbox and finishing up our five Things story. I was just sitting at my desk is very quiet, and I actually ended up tweeting this too. It hit me that, in my opinion, I've covered these going back to twenty eleven. I believe I helped out on it the first time and that was one of the most if not the most competitive rookie mini camp or if you can go back to Macarthy era rookie orientation that I'd been a part of. I felt just like there were so many young guys that made plays. And certainly we can talk about the inside linebackers and the speed and the vocality of the safety position, but there were undrafted free agents, there were tryout guys. A few of them ended up getting a signed to the roster that I felt like really captured the moment. And Matt Lafuer set the tone for this on Friday evening when he said, you know, we're trying to do our walkthrough and these guys, we're trying to pull them back a little bit, because I think what you had is you had this mesh between rookie draft picks that want to end press and are taking their job very serious. A guy like Kyln King was actually talking about, Hey, I'm going to be the most competitive player on the field, and those guys lived up to that. But then you also had the undrafted free agents trying to make an impression. You also had the tryout guys trying to earn a job. And with those fifty players that were out there on the field on Friday and Saturday. I just felt from an overall structural standpoint, it was one of the more competitive organized mini camps that I'd been a part of on the rookie front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seemed. You know, Matt Lafleur talks a lot about energy and whatnot at practice, and there was certainly no lack of that with with these young guys on the field. I want to get your impressions, particularly of the draft picks. Is the first time we actually get to see them in person. You know, they put on a packer jersey, put on a packer helmet. Granted it's not in pads, it's not, you know, a full NFL uniform. But other than you know, the college film and whatnot, you know, this is this is That's all we've gotten to see of these guys to this point. And if I were to pick out one guy from the draft class that that just the from from a physical sense like stood out to me, I think I would have to say it's Edger and Cooper. And it's not because edgerin Cooper is some you know, massively ripped like huge guy, you know whatever, That's not what I mean. It's that it's that Edger and Cooper. When Brian Gudokuns talked about having these off ball inside linebackers having some length to be able to play in space, take a look at Edger and Cooper and that's the definition of length at the linebacker position. He he's got he's got a wingspan, I mean, long arms. You can see you can see through the legs and the torso he's long. But at the same time, he's two hundred and thirty pounds and he can run like the wind. I mean, there's a there is a physical presence even though he's not some you know, three hundred pound guy, or he's not some two hundred and seventy five pound edge rusher. There's a physical presence to Edger and Cooper when you see him on the field. And that's what really stood out to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to kind of bring it back to what I was saying about the inside linebackers and the safety group when they did some of the seven on seven stuff, when the little bit of the team stuff they did, whether it was Cooper, whether it was Tyron Hopper. You know Tyron Hoppers listed at six two two twenty nine. I believe he looks like a full grown man though. And I felt like and he was even working some of the mic stuff there too, both of those guys getting some of those reps. I just felt like, here's the thing, Michael, it's a rookie camp, but you do want to see your draft picks be the ones that sort of catch your eye. Yeah. Absolutely, And I felt like both Cooper and Hopper did that. From Cooper's perspective, the number one thing you saw in addition to the speed was his ability to collapse and his decisiveness to the ball carrier. I felt like there was that aggressiveness in that mindset. You could tell that it's not something he tries to play with. He just does play that way. And I feel like that's gonna be really valuable for them. And when you threw that question out there about which rookies caught my eye, that definitely starts for Evan Williams for me. I was there on Saturday for that practice and just seeing where Evan Williams is, how vocal he was on the back end. There was no timidity with that safety group. In those defensive backs, guys were communicating now, it's going to be a lot different when it's Rashan Gary on the field and Kenny Clark and Jay r Alexander Xavier McKinney. But in that moment, those guys were being asked to be the commanders of this defense, and I felt like they really did that and the amount of guys crashing to the line of scrimmage. This was the first time we saw Jeff Haffley's version of a four to three in the base system, and I just felt like, listening to Halfley talk on Monday as well, he wants these guys to play confidence. He doesn't want them to have to think about things, and even though it was just their first orientation in this thing, they still have a lot to learn with his playbook. I just came away so impressed by that group, and specifically those inside linebackers being able to manage all of that chaos and what can be a very busy three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going back to Hopper for a second, Tyron Hopper from Missouri again. For me, the reaction I had was reflecting on a comment from Brian Gudokunz during the draft. The comment that stood out to me the most after the selection of Hopper was he said was he said this is a defender. This is a linebacker who's got stopping power. And when you look you look at his body type on the field, then you see exactly what Gutakuns is talking about, because yes, Edrin Cooper and Tyron Hopper essentially play the same position, but they are two very very different body types in terms of how they look on the field. And that that description of stopping power with Hopper, Now we didn't get to actually see like hits and tackles and things that we're going to see in the preseason games coming up in August, but you can you can see, you can see that he had he has the body and I understand where that comment came from, you know, from Brian Guduacun says someone who has not, you know, watched a whole ton of film on these guys, you know, from their college careers.
Speaker 2: When you can pack that punch at two thirty two, it is the difference as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not a two hundred and fifty five pound linebackers who's who's gonna lay the wood with all of that extra weight he is, he's two hundred and thirty pounds because he can still run in the four five.
Speaker 2: And as Jeff Hafley said, I mean, that's just the way this thing is gone. You need those guys to be able to cover. You're just not gonna be able to have those plotters that are just filling gaps like you were maybe a nineteen eighty nine. I think the packers again, they factor in those guys, go right in with Isaam McDuffie, they go right in with kway Walker here in two weeks, and they'll they'll let that competition play out. But when you're looking at day two picks in that investment that Green Bay made, I felt like you saw some of those initial returns.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing I'm wondering is which one of us is going to be the first to call them Hooper and Copper instead of Copper.
Speaker 2: Inevitably, it will happen Opper.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen as probably in the three things. But yeah, but anyway, but also following up on what you said about Evan Williams and his you know, his vocal presence on the field communication aspect of it. I was chatting with him during the open locker room and we got we got a chance to ask some of the rookie draft picks, questions and whatnot. And interestingly I hadn't realized this until he brought it up. Obviously he was he was a transfer from uh you know, transfer to Oregon for his final season. But he mentioned over the course of his college career he had four different defensive coordinators. So this is a young man who who knows what it's like to have to to have to learn a new system, to have to jump in figure things out early and quickly, and and take that leadership role at the safety position, maybe with you know, some new terminology, et cetera, et cetera. Now he's going through that process in the NFL. But it seems that that his the way his college career went kind of sets him up to be a guy who can who can figure some of this stuff out in the NFL rather quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't like drawing comparisons. I know it's a difficult thing, you know, and you don't want to set the bar too high for some of these guys when they're just getting their feel for the first time. But the thing I was so impressed by him out there was there was and I said it to a number of different guys, there was a Mica Hyde type feel to him in terms of just not only his body type, but just the way he looks so confident. And I think when you're looking at a guy that the Packers moved up to draft in that fourth round, you want to find somebody that is a difference maker and it's going to contribute to this thing. And one of the points I made an insider inbox was, you know, it was a really sound investment when you look at it from you really can't go wrong with drafting safeties to the level that the Packers did considering what their need was at the position, because not only are you looking for a starter next to Zavier McKinney, you're looking for a guy that can be there behind Keshawn Nixon. They need another six defensive backup position. That really, for the most part, Jonathan Owen's handled most of the last season, special teams also has value for them. You know, Ton Oladeppo, that could be a situation when he comes back from this toe injury, he could factor into that. It's six foot one, two hundred and sixteen pounds and Williams's game for all of it, no matter how it works out. One other point I want to make too, in addition to the changeover for him with the defensive coordinator. I was looking this up. I forgot about this when I was talking when we were talking to him a little bit. You know, he played for Jeff Tedford twice at Fresno State. Tedford was the guy that got him there in nineteen stepped away for a couple of years, and I think he had some personal stuff, maybe some health stuff, And he came back in twenty twenty too, so he actually coached. He actually played for him both as a freshman and a senior, and then obviously made that transition to Oregon. So when it comes to making adjustments working on the fly, this is a smart kid that has kind of dealt with that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and quickly, before we move on from the safeties, I wanted to get your thoughts what your first impression was of Javon Buller, the second round pick out of Georgia, Because if I were to sum up my first impression of him in one word, it would be smooth. Yeah, there is a fluidity. There is a smoothness to his movements when he is when he is out there, whether he's you know, sort of playing the deep center field or whether he's a little closer to the line of scrimmage. There's just there's certain guys that just look a certain way. There's a smoothness to their movements, and that's what caught my eye with Bullard.
Speaker 2: And I liked when I was asking the athlete about that when he very pronouncedly said thick. When you look at his frame as well, I mean, this is not a guy that you know, is giving up size for his speed. It all ties together, and he's been a blue chip athlete, you know, from the very beginning, and in this incarnation of the Georgia football program, it's four and five star guys competing for starting roles, and Bullard went through that. He started in the slot for a year and the nickel star position. Then he came back and he ended up being the true safety last year. And the Packers, I think, can feel confident that wherever he settles in, this is a guy that could potentially go right away. It is going to be fascinating in a couple of weeks with OTAs what Green Bay decides to do that safety position, because you have Anthony Johnson Junior coming back as well, also Zane Anderson but in a lot of ways it could be set up much like in twenty nineteen, were that first Ota practice, it was Adrian Amos and it was Darnell Savage, right, the undrapp the un excuse me, unrestricted free agent big signing in the first round pick. It could very well work out that same way too at Bullard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of think that that's where things are going to start, but of course it's also not about where you start, it's where you finish, and we'll have to see how that evolves. Want to get your thoughts on some other guys as well, but some sponsor business. First Serious XM NFL Radio delivers hard hitting analysis and up to the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need. Twenty four to seven, three sixty five and a cousin subs. We have something for everyone, like our Wisconsin cheese curds, mac and cheese, golden fries, and creamy shakes, all paired with your favorite sub or sub and a bowl a cousin subs. Fifty plus years of better. First round draft pick Jordan Morgan. He was getting his snaps at left tackle, as Matt Lafleur had promised. That's where they're going to start him. I'll be curious to see just where this goes, because my first impression on Morgan is that he looks the part. And for all the talk about about, well, is he going to play tackle? Is he going to play guard? He's capable of you know, projected as being capable of playing both at the NFL level, I think he looks like a tackle. But just took caution everybody. There was a guy fifteen years ago who was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fourth round, a guy named TJ. Lang. And there was all the talk when he was drafted, is he going to be a tackle? Is he going to be a guard?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 1: He played mostly tackle at Eastern Michigan. I thought TJ. Lang looked like a tackle. I was like, this guy, this guy's going to be an edge blocker. You know, he's going to make his make his money there in the NFL. And he started out playing a fair amount of tech when he was, you know, subbing in because he wasn't a starter right away in his career. Well, lo and behold. TJ. Lang ended up being quite a darn good guard in the NFL for a long time. For both the Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lyons. So take my analysis for what it's worth. But I'll just I'll be interested to see where this goes with with Morgan because there's a lot of uh, there's a lot of body, and there's a lot of talent to work with their with the new number seventies.
Speaker 2: And give yourself a little bit of grace there too, because yeah, I thought Adam Stenovich made a really salient point when he was talking to the media on Monday, and that you know, David Bakhtiari, his opportunity came at left tackle because Brian Blago went down with the ACL. If Brian doesn't go down to the ecl maybe Dave stays at right tackle like he was sort of trending towards and he was going to take over that spot, maybe even inside as some people had projected him. But that's just the way things went. It's a lot of times about what the opportunity is. With all due respect to TJ. Lang and he was a heck of a player too, time pro bowler. He should have been the left tackle at Eastern Michigan University. Yes, what impresses me about Jordan Morgan is He played that position for parts of five years as a starter at Arizona, and he held that position. He said, this is the thing I've been dealing with. You know, people ask about the short arms and all this stuff. He's like, they don't turn on the tape. They don't see how I use my body. They don't see how I use my athleticism, my skills. And obviously he has those big hands that Larry mccaerron talked about. That was what stood out to me the most when I watched him. There is an explosivity out of him when he gets out of his stance. It wasn't flawless in terms of the mini camp. He did get pulled out of one drill for a false start. Everyone's a little bit anxious there that opening.
Speaker 1: Weekend seeing that happened to any number of rookie offensive linemen, and it'll happen in OTAs and training camp as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, And you're gonna have those moments, especially when you're going up. Yeah, they were going up against some veteran guys on the other side of it too, that were coming back after being on the practice squad last year. So be that as it may, I just feel like, you know, hearing him talk in the locker room on Friday, I was really impressed by him. I mean, he's not a guy that I think is gonna probably draw the most headlines. I think he's a very workmanlike, straightforward individual, extremely pleasant. It was great hearing him kind of give a little bit more detail into everything that went into his career at Arizona and tearing the ACL and then also mentioning the first time he met Jordan Love being frozen for a little bit, which I think probably makes you and I feel like the oldest people on earth that Jordan Love is now at a point that people are like, oh my god, it's Jordan Love.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But all that together, he's a first round pick. The Packers need options on that offensive line, and the competition is going to be great. Training camp is going to be so much fun on the offensive line. With the three rookies they brought in. Kadeem Telford was playing right tackle in the rookie camp. I think a lot of people, Mike I keep saying this over and over again. Caleb Jones gets so much attention because he's six foot nine and Luke Tanuda was a former draft pick. If those guys aren't around. Kadeem Telford at six foot seven or whatever he goes at would probably get a lot more headlines too out of UAB on the practice squad all last year. Just a monstrous human being. And they're all in this thing. Everybody's going to be competing for spots because you know, Jason Wildon's been asking about you know, you could pretty much set a starting lineup with what you have returning, and that's true. But where Green Bay's kind of lost something on the old line is with the depth and being able to weather the injuries. And right now Green Bay is looking to figure out who those individuals are and who could potentially fit in. In addition to Jordan Morgan saying, hey, I've been a lifelong left tackle, I want to play that spot in the NFL and I want to do it for Jordan.
Speaker 1: Love, Yeah, that's one of the things that's really interesting to me when you look at this Packers offensive line, because yes, we had talked about it going into the draft. You know, David Baktiari, John Runyan, Yosh Nimen three guys have played a lot of football and a lot of good football for the Green Bay Packers were gone. You have you have to rebuild that depth. You've got to You've got to get the depth back in that room. But at the same time, if Caleb Jones makes the strides that they're hoping for heading into this year, if kadeem Elford makes those strides, if Luke Tanuda comes back from the injury that basically had him on the shelf all of last season, there's potentially a lot more to the Packers' depth on the offensive line than just the three draft picks that were selected a couple of weekends ago. So that's just something to you know, file away in the back of your mind, because because the you, as I always say, if if it comes down to it at the end of August and the Packers have twelve or thirteen really really good offensive linemen that they feel good about and they can only keep ten of them, that's a heck of a good problem to have, right because you would you'd love to have all these guys prove that they are capable of being NFL players. You want to be comfortable with any of them being on the roster because you never know at any moment if somebody could go down with a sprained ankle or something worse than that. And that's how the Packers are going about it here on the offensive line in what is in some ways a rebuilding year in terms of the depth because of those veteran guys who like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind too, I mean this is in twenty twelve anymore. I think we've seen the last time the Packers go into a regular season with seven offensive lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Especially now you have the eighth offensive lineman rule that if you have eight active on game day, you get the extra spot on the game day roster. And more than anything, Mike, it's a seventeen game regular season right now, and if I had to bet a dollar to Donuts, there's probably gonna be an eighteenth game on the horizon. You're going to need offensive linemen. The Packers have been ahead of that curve, and I feel like for as many questions as people might have as far as what that group is going to look like week one when they go to Brazil, I think there's a lot of excitement too that in a lot of different ways, you can't really go wrong in terms of the different machinations that are available with that defensive con excuse me, that offensive line construct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you talk about the Day three draft picks on the offensive line, Jacob Monk and Travis Glover not small individuals, those guys. Those guys are big well.
Speaker 2: And they lost their backup center, right, I mean right, John Runyon's gone. So if something happens depending and we'll see how training camp looks. But like last year, if when Josh Myers went out, that meant the starting right tackle had to go to center. That meant that Elton Jenkins, Elton Jenkins could have to move from left guard to center, And we get back to that old conversation about if you're taking guys out of their primary positions moving them elsewhere, you have a guy like Jacob Monk that proves he's ready for it, can plug him in right there in an instant. That's how guys find opportunities in.
Speaker 1: This Yeah, yeah, no doubt about it. One guy that that we're getting asked about a lot in Insider Inbox. We haven't really mentioned him too much today. So before we go, wanted to get your thoughts, and I'm talking about the seventh round cornerback Caitlin King I'm just I'm just gonna say this. I'm gonna have a I have a piece from the the King's interview in the locker room on Friday before the first mini camp practice, working on a piece that's going to get posted. Whether it's later this week, next week, not sure exactly yet, but I just hope, And I'm not one who likes to tell anybody how to do their jobs, but I just hope that the media core here lets the whole seventh round thing go, like, let the kid move on. You know, Yes, it was an emotional conference call. It was really really rough three days for him, but I got the sense that he's ready to move on from it, that yes, it's going to be part of his story, but he doesn't want that to be like the story that defines him as an NFL player. So let's see where this goes. Let's not continue to dwell on it, and see what this young man does with the cleanest slate of clean slates. Right when you're talking about a guy who almost doesn't get picked, is drafted with the third to last selection in the entire draft, and now he's got an opportunity. And I'll have more in the story that'll be coming up on website sometime in the next several days. But I just as I see Calen King, I think trying to put draft weekend behind him. I hope everybody else can too.
Speaker 2: I think it's a really good point, Mike, And for me, it's there's no character issues here, there's no injury issues. There's really nothing else to hang on to other than the fact that, yeah, he got drafted two hundred and fifty fifth overall. Yeah, the true junior year didn't play out probably how he exactly wanted it to. But the rookie orientation camp, him working in the slot in the nickel, I think is going to be really intriguing to follow if we're just looking at him as a football player, because this is a guy that played against some really high level talent in the Big Ten. And as much as people want to make a lot out of that Marvin Harrison junior game in Ohio State, they're kind of losing sight of everything he did his sophomore year and some of the upside he had. This is guy that still was I believe thirteen third team All Big Ten last year. Yeah, he didn't run the forty that everybody probably wanted him to. But if his forty is actually more in that four or five to five range like it was at his prote I mean, that's a fine time to be able to be able to manage the nickel, the dime to work inside, and he has the body for it too. This is not a small individual. He's got some thickness to him as Well's gonna be very intriguing to watch his story. I loved hearing about his competitive nature. How much is gonna push him. I don't think those are just hollow words. I feel like it is something that is going to be generally true. And again the Packers, if you wanted to use one more analogy for that seventh round, guys get in here, man. They don't care anymore. In terms of the coaching staff. If Rashid Walker looks like he's gonna play, he's gonna play. Carrington Valentine was one of the most impressive rookies throughout the entire offseason program last year. Him ending up on the field. Yeah, there was some bad luck with injuries and other things for Green Bay in the cornerback room, but he earned that opportunity. So I think that part of is very interesting I don't know if you're planning to transition anything else after this, because I missed this in the pre production notes, but I would like to say a couple of words about Marshawn Lynch or Marshaw Lynch. Yeah, we can talk about Marshall Lynch too.
Speaker 1: Speaking of names that I finally did it, speaking of names that were gonna botch somewhere along the line. No, I was just going to throw it back to you and ask if there was anything else from the rookie mini camp that we hadn't talked about yet that you would like to bring up.
Speaker 2: Marshall Lloyd was one of the stars of Saturday's practice. I feel like if we would have had like availability, this had been like a training camp, everybody would have been gravitating to him afterwards. You know, you look at Friday. I think it was a little bit of a slow start. I think you might have had to drop in there, maybe a loose ball that got away from him. But they did some inside zone stuff, and again it's non contact. You're not tackling the running back. But Michael, I'm telling you, dude, when you talk about his short area of quickness and his ability to kind of see through the mess. He does that and in his first step, once he puts his foot in the ground, he was able to move his way upfield and it's difficult to corral him. I felt like, you know, at five foot nine, two hundred and twenty pounds, he did some things out there that you don't see backs of that size do. And again it's one practice. You got to put these things together. But my goodness, do some of the possibilities there of what he can do in the open field. As Adam Stenovich said, there's things you just want to see him. Just get the ball and see what he does. Yeah, And I felt like Saturday he definitely put his best foot forward and was one of the stars on the practice field.
Speaker 1: I always think that that's one of the things that's and it's more noticeable, I think on the offensive side with the guys that get the ball in their hands as opposed to the defensive side. When you talk about guys being able to look like they're playing fast and not doing too much thinkings, you notice that, you know, our layman's eyes, we notice that the guys with the ball in their hands. And when you see those guys be able to be able to make the shifts and the moves and all that quickness, those natural running instincts start to come through as opposed to thinking about the play and the playbook and what's my assignment and where am I supposed to fake this way to go that way before I get the handoff and all of that. When you can see that, when you can see that natural speed early, I think that's always a good sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, Packers did sign three guys after this off the tryout. That was Julian Hicks Lcidas Smith, who by the way, now he's a former draft pick two years ago by Arizona. When we're talking about players are vocal, Smith was vocal. Smith was very vocal. You can tell that he's a center. I don't know if I've ever heard that much talking in terms of verbalization in terms of the offensive front at a rookie mini camp before, which is what you would kind of expect from a second year veteran. But then Dimitri Stanley, and I'm sure when we get Totia's this kid is going to be a story. His father is Walter Stanley. Obviously you know his track record. Packer fans are well accustomed to it. Older Packer fans Thanksgiving nineteen eighty six. Man, the folks who saw it like me will never forget it. Two hundred and thirty four all purpose yards, game winning punt return for a touchdown to.
Speaker 1: Two receiving touchdowns, and then a game winning eighty three yard punt return for a touchdown any final minute to win a Thanksgiving shootout at the Pontiacx over Doome forty four to forty. I just looked it up before the show. I don't know all this on off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Folks. It wouldn't have surprised me if you did, though.
Speaker 1: Well, forty four to forty. I remembered eighty three yards. I had to look at it. Yeah, but yeah. Walter Stanley, Man of the game for the Ages on Thanksgiving nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: So Dmitri Stanley. He ended up following his father's footsteps of Colorado. He had some injuries, he had some setbacks, and it is something that sort of followed him to Iowa State. I think he ended up. What do you have at Ohio Iowa State? Don't look this up now. Seventy catches for eight hundred and twenty yards, four touchdowns with Colorado and then he ended up having an additional forty eight catches for five hundred and fifty nine yards and a touchdown in his two years in Ames. But what impressed me the most mic he earned his roster spot. He did it with some of the one handed snag that he had on Friday that caught Matt Lafleur's attention.
Speaker 1: And we all saw that one, the one handed, one handed grab by the said it was all the way on the other side of the field from where we were watching, but you couldn't miss it.
Speaker 2: He was this close to having another one of those along the sideline on Saturday, right in front of all the reporters. I was standing there with Matt Schneideman, Bill Huber and Rob Damovski. I mean, I'm I'm talking me to the CAMERAWO my one shot there and he he just wasn't able to bring it down when he was going to the ground, but he it was a competitive play. It was the in terms of a tryout player. It was the most impressed I was by a triout player since Tyron Walker, which is over a decade ago, who ended up being one of the darlings of training camp. I think in twenty twelve or thirteen, he just he made himself undeniable and excited to learn more about him a cluttered position, especially with Alex macgoo in that room now too. But no kidding, you gotta get your foot in the door if you're gonna dance, and Dimitri Stanley did that this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was an undrafted receiver from Iowa State who turned into a pretty good receiver for the Packers not that long ago as well, So you just never know.
Speaker 2: Gott to give him a chance.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, with that, we'll call it a rap on this edition of Packers Unscripted' be sure to follow all of our coverage of the team, everything from rookie mini camp moving into OTA's in a cup weeks. We'll have draft pick follow up stories all that for you on Packers dot com. For Wes, I'm Mike. Thank you for tuning in everybody. We will see you next time.