Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talked Back and We Brand New as hell this week. Okay, this is your co host, a Jay Holiday two point zero on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What's up, Tom?
Speaker 3: Rip me out the pleasant I've been agging Brand News. We congratulations to us keep it going though, Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Y'all are so exhausted from saying congratulations.
Speaker 2: Goodness, Like, uh do I have to celebrate this bitch again today?
Speaker 3: Why does she keep being so great? Why does she keep winning? Nepotism at all? Okay, see y'all. This past week, y'all saw It's okay. We were on The Breakfast Club, which also aired on B E T. So Your Girls was on tv B listen. Fine, Yes, Races was snatched our waist, So my waist it.
Speaker 2: Was snatched when I stand up, but when I was sitting at that desk, it was folding over.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. I know somebody like it.
Speaker 3: I hate it, man. I hate when I'm sitting at somebody come poke at it through you. I'm fighting and niggas like the poke at you.
Speaker 1: I don't mind whatever. Don't poke my thing, man, don't touch my thing. Don't poke my thing.
Speaker 3: Look, we were also in essence, okay, we had a very nice article come out. In essence is we talked back. Hosts Aj and Tambam speak on the different perspectives perspectives of black women and podcasting because we are all necessary, yes.
Speaker 1: And we're with girls girls for sure and women women's That makes sense, yep. So what you do this weekend.
Speaker 2: Designs to be excellent. H When I came back, y'all, I just got a puppy. I know, I missie it to y'all. That puppy been taking me through hell. Y'all, ain't cold my hair since I got back from New York. That dog don't stop holling. I bought one of those collars, the bark collars, to keep her from barking at night. But I don't have the heart to put it on the dog.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, don't do that to her. That's like silence in her. And we talked back. Okay, I talked back, we bark back. I also pay rent, and that dog don't pay shit. So she's gonna have to either shut up or get this bark collar, y'all tall, I'm trying to hide that dog. And she paid rent, but she ain't paying that goddamn dog. Feel shut up? Who knows who listened to this show? Tell people at that front that's concierge the mine. They got their business.
Speaker 1: I'm dog sitting, Okay, this is not my dog. I'm dog city.
Speaker 2: But if she don't tighten up, she going up poundtown. Fucking with yo, rown, she going to Poundtown.
Speaker 3: Don't you your ass be getting rid of dogs?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: Yes, the ones that standing on two feet and the ones that stant for play with me. If you want to get.
Speaker 1: Period, what about we alls? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was about to say. We also did see the thing Is podcast did plastic as well. It was very fun time with Mandy and Bridget Kelly. I'm actually a fan of Bridget Kelly music wise. Yeah, looks a good time.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed that show.
Speaker 2: Y'all go tuned into that if y'all have some extra time after you finished listening to us.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't appreciate that fucking thumbnail with me and Trump, I know we both geminized, right, So that was my two personalities on the goddamn screen. That was not the gist of the conversation. It was actually what a two minute conversation, possibly, but.
Speaker 1: It was I can see why they chose that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of shady, you know, don I think you kind of kind of shady. I appreciated nothing less because look, but what I'm not about.
Speaker 1: To do is argue with some fools. Why don't you just make another video? Oh I am.
Speaker 3: I plan on doing that, and I plan on actually offering a lot of just information. I feel like people they just be talking based on some shit somebody else told them. Did you actually do your own primary research?
Speaker 1: Because I do. That's the difference between me and you, not you.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about listeners oftentimes like, yeah, I don't. I don't talk about shit. I don't fucking know what I don't. I don't like sometimes it might be opinion based, and I feel like my conversation with them about who I voted for was opinion based. It wasn't fact based, right, so it was no actual misinformation being spewed.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's like a new word for the.
Speaker 3: Twentieth century law and my people throw out there to try to discredit somebody else. But I did not be out here spewing misinformation and I definitely, uh, what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 1: I resent that? How dare you? How damn are you? Whyada? Yeah, stop playing with me, Stop fucking playing on me.
Speaker 2: But your opinion is your opinion, and fuck who got a problem with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the people of the internets is weird. But yeah, my weekend I just fucking you know. I didn't come back until Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Stayed in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't come back until Sunday. So I stayed in New York a couple of days. I really slept Friday and Saturday, I did get out. I went to go check out the whole exhibit at the Brooklyn Library, which is really really nice. Took a lot of pictures, y'all. Y'all again, I was on a research project.
Speaker 1: I might fly back on Sunday just to go to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so October, I think October first is when it's going away to a.
Speaker 1: Better hurry up.
Speaker 3: So the whole museum is right now dedicated to jay Z. I didn't get to see all exhibits because there were lions lines and I really should have woke up like nine o'clock that morning ago, but we didn't get there till like like three or four o'clock or something like that, but it was it was real nice. I met my Instagram homegirl, Sean Gee. Y'all follow Shangee. She's a phenomenal artist. She makes these products and she actually got some merchandise for you too, Sam Good pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, that's for me.
Speaker 3: She got these little little sacks when you put your you know, your tampons and and shit like that, and it's like nice little thing. She does a lot of dope shit, right, So I met her for the first time. So that's who I was hanging out with on Saturday. And then we also went over to the Brooklyn Museum, which is also amazing. They had an Egyptian display there. They had mummies in there, like for real. I took a lot, a lot, a lot of pictures because I'm doing a research project now now I gotta see. What I did notice is that all the fucking mummy his nose is blown off. And you know, they say they've been doing that over in Egypt because they don't want us to know who the people was. The fucking nigga nos gonna tell you every time Jack to five nostrils, gonna tell.
Speaker 1: Let you know who exactly under them rags.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what I read was is that the vandalism didn't happen like in our recent times. It's like maybe in the past where a new ruler intentionally to face the images, you know, to face the statues of the previous ruler.
Speaker 1: But I don't know how true that is.
Speaker 3: I'm more inclined to believe that it's some ship that was done in the eighties, maybe right, And they have like.
Speaker 1: Some block party.
Speaker 3: It's a big ass party at the Brooklyn Museum every First Saturday.
Speaker 1: So if you live in New York, that shit was lit. They had food.
Speaker 3: Vendors out there, food trucks and live live music, you know, live performances and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Free mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm jealous because I had come back home sooner. So I got off the plane. I was back in the bitch heads, sewing and blueing tracks, y'all.
Speaker 1: I didn't have no fun after that, But that sounds lit. I want to go back. I might. I might hop on a plane Sunday. Is it open on Sundays?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's open on Sundays. I think the one to six or something like that. So, yeah, it's open on Sundays today, it's like nine to six.
Speaker 1: That would be cool.
Speaker 2: Let's get into some stupid internet news. What's the scenes of the wrah wow ah child.
Speaker 1: We had a time last week.
Speaker 3: Okay, niggas was brawling and I loved every moment of it.
Speaker 1: The big mistake at the lake was that a lake or the Mississippi River? It was a river. Oh, it was a river. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there was a big brawl y'all in Montgomery, Alabama. And it's so crazy, right, we got the Civil rights movement. It started in Montgomery, Alabama. And I did see a post online where this woman was saying they had just done like a little ritual, you know, like a water ritual mami wata.
Speaker 1: A couple hours before this bra happened.
Speaker 3: So the ancestors was active, It's what I'm saying, Okay, And the crackers was out there cracking, and yeah, listen, we are because we know those was crackers.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between niggas and black people, and there's a difference between crackers and white people. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna do a strong arm crackers. We know that's a difference because not all white people are bad, right, absolutely not. Nobody's putting that out there, but there are some, you know, like in a small town where you gotta be real careful at right.
Speaker 2: Well, that shit, how many times did you watch that video? Honestly, if you could guess.
Speaker 1: It's a meme.
Speaker 3: Online's a girl she like doing random shit, taking a shower, doing her hair, she in the kitchen, she's just looking at that shit, laughing over and over.
Speaker 2: And I saw something different every time. And maybe that shit was when that he walked over to that lady and hit her in the head with them I was like, damn no, that was excessive.
Speaker 1: That was excessive.
Speaker 3: Course, she was already down and overweight, like she couldn't get back up for her own She looked like an older lady, right, That's the only part I thought at the house that was.
Speaker 2: One of they mamas like, oh no, not my baby boy.
Speaker 3: That was really the only part. I had a teeny bit of remorse for U and empathy for it. The rest of that shit, man, Listen, when you see grown black men skipping, you know you, but you get your ass whipping all of it.
Speaker 1: Without the audio, I can hear them saying, what's up, nigga? What's up? That's all I get here.
Speaker 2: When I got audio when they skipped off that boat, I was like, oh, y'all in trouble.
Speaker 1: Y'all better start that engine to get the fucking moving.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to get up out of there, cause the nigga is skipping towards you.
Speaker 1: Yea man, and he ain't gay, he is straight.
Speaker 3: Niggas skip towards your ass and the pants up with dreads.
Speaker 1: You about to get molly wopped out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So all I heard with out audio was try that shoot down nigga.
Speaker 2: That's all I heard. Yeah, no audio. Somebody definitely said that what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if I were on that boat, I would have been stressed out watching him attack that white man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was so stressed out watching, like yo, like why is this happening? Right? They literally jumped him. It was awful. It was awful. It was on him like ants.
Speaker 2: If I ever get in a fight, even if I don't have a hat, I'm gonna throw somebody else hat up in the air.
Speaker 1: I'm going my wig, bitch, somebody better come to my rescue.
Speaker 2: The ancestry call for everybody to come tided to be so ass. I was talking to my sisters. I was like, if you was there, would you have gotten a looking or would you uh? Would you have recorded? My older sister was like, yeah, I would recorded. My little sister did say nothing. I don't know if I was like close enough, I might've been hitt would have won two and then kept on going.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would have like been any in it.
Speaker 3: Y'all know the whole black panther. I'm a whole whole black panther out here.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for all my people to get together and buck the system. I can't do it by myself. If I see some shit like that popping off, I am definitely jumping and guaranteed tag me in is happening, Yes, for sure. So if y'all been living undereath Rocky, you don't know what the fuck we're talking about. So, according to witnesses, this is the Alabama river boat brawl that took place on August the fifth. Okay, this is a national Black holiday at this point. Okay, So the brawls starting when a pontoon boat stopped at the riverfront, preventing a river boat from doc there and footage shared to social media, several white people who were on the who were on board the pontoon boat are seen attacking a single black man who is allegedly a DOC worker and just doing his job. So we are getting jumped on for just existing. So imagine what would have happened to his ass on a damn back road, right, no cameras. And that's why that song in a small town is so offensive to black people because we just had the immetel Anti lynching bill pass in two thy twenty two. Because niggas is still being lynched in twenty twenty three. It's still happening. So if they are now embolding to do that shit broad daylight in front of black people, in front of white people, they don't give a shit no more.
Speaker 1: Right, and we got alcohol involved. It's the recipe with dias.
Speaker 2: Like niggas made a song already, niggas had T shirts made.
Speaker 1: I love the song.
Speaker 2: I see earrings with little folding chairs hanging off the bottom like I want.
Speaker 1: I'm not wearing a damn folding chair. Areas I little pocketbook I see now, a little crystal pocketbook. I want that put your hair up in the ball with some little folded chairs. Yeah don't.
Speaker 3: The funniest is like the Mortal Kombat videos where people swinging and chairs and ship like they practicing.
Speaker 1: They even got the white people making fun.
Speaker 3: Man, they like they like practicing ducking for white from chairs and ship like that.
Speaker 2: It's good to see the re enact one at the pool and the nigga jumped in the pool and swim across the pool.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, people will do it a lot. Hlabous y'all. We we do not convot condoning violence. Violence.
Speaker 3: I think violence is necessary in some instances. Okay, everything is necessary. We need the peacemakers and we need the ass beaters. It's just a thing, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, we just need we as black people need to come together like that in all faesus of life, you know, seriously.
Speaker 1: Not just want to try to throw hands.
Speaker 3: And so Marlon Wayne, he's receiving a lot of backlash for condemning the fight. He just feels like it shouldn't have happened. Essentially, like some things are just unavoidable, you know what I'm saying, Like, well.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't happened.
Speaker 2: Those white people should have not put their hands on that black man doing his job. So yeah, it should not have happened. But the aftermath was the consequences of that.
Speaker 3: So he said, how about we not try that in a small town. Shit, silly, bro, They junk he was him first, they tagged us in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, he's trying to backtrack now on that statement.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's really trying to like backtrack. He's trying to offer clarity, maybe saying it was sarcasm. But nigga, I read it how I read it. Okay, you were condemning the people for getting into the fight, as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: So he's trying to say it was a joke.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, joke, deez my, nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay, the mass whips is funny though.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, y'all listen, we've been waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Speaker 1: We waited like what about a year.
Speaker 3: And a half for the trial to come up, and then the trial came up, and now Tory Lanes I think he was convicted. What in January? Was it January? Toy was convicted for.
Speaker 1: The shooting December?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so he was convicted on three felony charges in December assault with an auto with a semi automatic firearm, carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle, and discharging a firearm with gross negligence. Those were his three felony charges and unfortunately for mister Lanes, Okay, he has been tried, convicted, and now sentenced to ten years in prison for shooting at Magde Stallion. Tam, how you feel about this? How do you feel about his sentence? Any feelings about it?
Speaker 2: I'm conflicted, honestly, if I'm gonna be honest, I'm conflicted because I don't believe that anybody shit is okay to hurt any black woman in any form, right. But then I also feel like, all right, he's thirty one, forty one, that they're gonna beat forty one when he get out.
Speaker 1: He's coming home in a teen year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I just I am conflicted. Ten years is a long time, but shooting somebody's foot is also bad, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then I just.
Speaker 2: I still don't feel like I have one hundred percent evidence that he did it, because I feel weird about the best friend not talking to her anymore, and I feel weird about the immunity that she got, Like why does she need immunity? You know, Like it's just a lot of things that don't sit right with my spirit. And I just wish all of it never happened, because he did make good music, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and I'm gonna miss his music, so it's bad.
Speaker 2: But if he I mean, if he did that shit, then I guess you do the crime, you serve a time.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so we know in America, for sure, the judicial system is your religion.
Speaker 1: It is the Bible. They have the legal right to create murderers, to create robbers.
Speaker 3: Like, even if you didn't do it right, there's enough evidence that I saw before the actual trial that would suggest that he did this thing and then tried to curhurse the homegirl into acting like it was her. His lawyer even advised against him trying to do that when he did it. I think that Tory, this might be a situation where he would have benefited from taking it plea as opposed to taking it to trial. But he was adamant that he didn't do these things right. He didn't do this thing, but he actually was taught in her After the shooting, he had a music video come out where he was eating or pretending to eat, or had a horse leg on a plate. Who eats horse and we know it's Meg the Stallion. Okay, Megan Pete her real name, but her stage name is Meg the Stallion. Nobody eats horse in America.
Speaker 1: So where do you?
Speaker 3: Why are you taunting somebody who you just abused. That's what we have to look at. So I don't think this is a situation where he was falsely accused of something. I think he did it. I think they were all drinking. I think that's also why Meg the Sallion tried to like save him. Initially, she didn't want to talk about it. She wasn't trying to put that shit out in the media, but his people was running a smare campaign on her when he actually did these things, right, So she was initially like all the shootings and shit that was going on amongst black men. She actually said that she didn't want another black man to get her by the police. That's why she lied when they came out there, and she probably knew she played a part and what happened beasting out on him. She's Damnar six foot, he's a shorter guy. He's like well five to four or something that like my height. She tried to.
Speaker 1: Once the state picks and shit up. Ain't nothing you could do about it. Yeah, right, that's maybe I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't like how people are coming for her now. Like still, I'm not like, I'm not gonna listen to her music. I'm not gonna like this is uh, the state against Tory Lanez.
Speaker 1: This is not Meg against Tory Lanez exactly.
Speaker 3: She's a victim, and oftentimes black women are the like the are the people who do the assaults towards us? Are black men? Like, come on, it's not like we're just getting beat up and raped and murdered by other races. Oftentimes is by our partners and people we know. And the reason why the homegirl wasn't talking to her asking them because she was shady fucking with that boy.
Speaker 1: Behind her back. Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 3: So she really was on some I read like the court documents, Chelsea really was on some fuck both of y'all. I'm not confermail and denying shit and her immunity, and I think we talked about it back then when the trial was going on. I can't remember the actual I can't remember the term that was used for the type of immunity she got. But the type of immunity she got did not explicitly strike her out from being able to be prosecuted for something in the future. It wasn't like full immunity, So even if she was guilty of something, the States still could come back and charge her about some shit because she didn't have full immunity. So, yeah, I think I know plenty of men. My extra just got out of prison. He spent almost twenty years of his life in and out of jail. He has two actual charges, two felony charges that he's done. Neither one of them was shooting somebody, and he's spent ten years. I mean, excuse me, eight years just recently for drugs. Niggas go to jail for less. He's a celebrity, so we think that they're supposed to be exempt. But there are a lot of men, young boys, sitting in prison for a bunch of dumb shit who didn't shoot at somebody. Yeah, what if he had killed her? That's what we needed to see. We needed to see Megae Stallion murdered. What he did was unprecedented. One rapper shooting another one that is weird, like a woman.
Speaker 1: No, it's not unprecedented that has happened.
Speaker 3: A woman though, That's what I'm talking about, like a male rapper, like shooting a female rapper. And then we also got to take into consideration that she is the motherfucking competition also at that time. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like to get in other people court cases.
Speaker 3: We got a reporter on the ship, but like regular people, I know in real life, I don't be listen.
Speaker 1: I didn't have my own problem.
Speaker 2: Because I love to meg thee stallion. But I also was a fan of Tory Lanez. I'm not going to sit here and lie, what's a fan of it is?
Speaker 1: So I like this. I liked his music. I liked his music. He was kind of a chameleon. Though.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you'd hear Tory Lane on an album and you're like who that is? You think is low Wayne or or somebody else. Like he is such a chameleon. He can change his voice, so imagine what type of mind he has. Consider that. So I don't know. Hopefully he appeals he does have. You know, we could do that and get a lighter sentence. Ten years for anybody to meet is excessive. If you didn't murder or rape somebody, you got men going to jail for ten years for drugs in America. So it's just Stow prison reform all over again. But I do not condone the abuse of women me neither.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in any form. So sorry Tory Lane, sorry to this man, Sorry Meg that that happened to you. Yeah, absolutely So this is some real stupid internet news.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all saw this, but there's a sluggish sprinter that went viral over the weekend. The runner is actually a Somali runner and they were competing in the one hundred meter race and baby, this lady got the record for being the slowest time of anybody. And if y'all ever see, if y'all see this video, this just look like she didn't know what she was doing. Like just even her setup was like, oh shit, was getting down, getting down.
Speaker 3: Because I'd be running like that with them black leggings on, like she got a black leg and she didn't even have a running attire running shorts.
Speaker 2: A shirt, and she's just running, taking her time to get across the dell, Like I want to go see I want to be in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Now I want to do like the long jump at this point, he y'all.
Speaker 3: So so it's a competition that happened in China, right with the Somali Athletics official suspended now and the sports minister forced to apologize after video went viral across social media.
Speaker 1: And apparently they know this.
Speaker 3: Person right, so they put them, They put them in place a little bit of nepotism, it's all we good. I mean, like that's that's what black people actually are missing in America.
Speaker 1: We don't have enough niggas in place to put us on.
Speaker 3: We got accused recently of nepotism.
Speaker 2: The niggas was like, Nazara, you want to go to the Olympics, the Olympics? She where is it? I'll go and I ain't doing shit.
Speaker 3: What's that girl on Instagram who'll be doing them Harriet Tubman videos and shit?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about? For her ass? I'll go. What I gotta do right to run? Oh shit? I mean, can you give me some sneakers?
Speaker 2: I go, like, for real, it had to be something like that because this I would have beat this girl.
Speaker 1: I would have beat this girl in this race because it says.
Speaker 3: The video shows a woman far out classed and not even in the frame with the other runners. Almost immediately after the one hundred meter race began. The woman finished about ten seconds behind the winner, finishing in about twenty one seconds.
Speaker 1: She did pretty good much for that, but I failed to the finish line crawl. One hundred meters is not that far. I know you would have made it. You would have made it.
Speaker 2: God, God, y'all. So we have a guest on today. We're talking fibroids. I know you know somebody who has them or you have them. You really want to stay tuned for this information. It's really good. We'll be right back after this commercial.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, and wear it back, y'all. And there's a lot of things going on with women today, okay, and our bodies, Tam and I personally personally know a few women having real life health crises at the moment, for Shiit from cancer to kury issues. I had a homegirl just freeze their eggs last week. So I want to talk about holistic health. So we have a friend of the show on, Sasha Rosa. Okay, thank you guys for having me on.
Speaker 4: I'm really excited thank you for conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for coming. This is a big topic, especially in the black community.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, yes, yep. So Sasha is a holistic womb and wellness specialists. Tell our listeners a little bit about what you do well about yourself and what you do Sasha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what I do is a little bit about me. I've had five royds, I've you know, been overweight, I've had a lot of health issues tied to my hormones and pretty much a lot of things that women aren't going through today. So years ago, who was able to lose weight, get healthy and also shrink my fibroids and get rid of them. This was after I got five boys the second time. Okay, so that's that's yeah, that's a story. But pretty much when I learned after my experience, I saw like so many women suffering with you know, fibroids, with their hormones, with things related to the uterus, with you know, heavy cycles, things per firm for years, and you know, I was equipped at a time with the knowledge that, okay, we can heal ourselves. So it went from you know, kind of like teaching women like my job, you know, getting telling them what to do and then you know, to make things better. And then it went from that to more women wanting to seek my services and then here we are. So then you know, I was like, okay, so this is how you know, I created my platform, my business and everything like that. So yeah, and it's been you know, it's been a blessing to be able to help so many women get healthy, lose weight, give rid of fibroids, you know, become pregnant.
Speaker 4: After years and fertility. It's been absolute blessing.
Speaker 1: So yes, yes, that's so. Now.
Speaker 2: I did see that you said after having fabruaris the second time, So what was the first time?
Speaker 4: Like the first time? The first time I was horrible.
Speaker 2: So the first time I did have the surgery because I did not know at that time that my five whisker really strange.
Speaker 1: I've heard it.
Speaker 2: I heard people say, but you know the doctors, you know how they influenced you there.
Speaker 4: They're like, look, you have to have the surgery. There's nothing else you could do.
Speaker 2: So went to have the surgery, which I deeply regret because it was the healing process was horrible, and it was complications.
Speaker 4: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: It was a horrible experience. So shortly after having the surgery, not that long. A few months after, you know, noticed that, you know, I was having issues with my cycle and I was like, what's going on? And you know, are you know what's going on? These issues should have been cleared up after the removal. I feel That's exactly how I feel. I had fourteen fibers removed in March, and here it is August, and I feel like I'm starting to feel the same things I was feeling before the surgery. After you Yeah, So when I went back, I found out I had I had a five boys.
Speaker 4: It was like a that time, seven to eight sevenies. I was like, are you kidding me? I broke down.
Speaker 2: I was like, I just had surgery for this a few months ago, like it went through all this stuff, found out I had another five boys. So after that point, I said, there's no way I'm going through surgery again. Because they were trying to cource me to go through surgery again. I'm like, I just had surgery a few months ago. I said, no, I have to get rid of this on my own. Like, you know, after by that time, I had started doing some reading and some research, but you know, started having stories about women you know, doing something own, stringing their five boys, getting rid of them. But then you know, that gave me like the push to know, you have to change your entire lifestyle.
Speaker 4: You have to get serious.
Speaker 2: And really at that time, I gave I gave up meat, but I you know, I still was eating dairy and you know other things that I still wasn't one hundred percent healthy. That caused me to get my crack together. And then after shortly after, I noticed that my period issues cleared up and I was starting to get regular cycles again. I switched doctors because the doctor before was trying to force me to have surgery.
Speaker 4: So then after switching doctors.
Speaker 2: After by a year and a half, when I went back to get checked out, my five was checked out, it went from seven to eight centimeters to three.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god, it's shun kay.
Speaker 2: So always thought I was doing was working, and I could tell that what I was doing was working because I was feeling better, My cycles were better, I felt healthier.
Speaker 4: I just felt the healthiest I had ever been.
Speaker 2: I was losing weight. So I was like, what I'm doing is working, and I'm just keep doing it and pray that this works out.
Speaker 4: And it did.
Speaker 2: You know, were they times when I was skeptical, like, oh my god, could it really happened, could it really shrink?
Speaker 4: Are they're going to get bigger?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But after seeing that, that was confirmation, and then I just continued on my journey. And then when I went back I think a year after that, they saw that it was completely It was like, there's nothing so it's just a regular healthy univers.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh my god, thank god.
Speaker 2: So when people of course heard the story, like you know, people like friends, family, just people that I know, they want to get more information and also to about my weight loss journey. And then I created like a group on Facebook years ago and then all of a sudden people wanted to see got my services.
Speaker 4: So actually that that made me.
Speaker 2: I pushed me to actually create a business out of this to help, you know, help women get healthy balance the hormones, which makes it easier to release the way once your hormones are balanced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for any of our listeners who do not know what uterine fibroids are or you know, you may not have ever been diagnosed with them, so you you never even think about them, right until you go to the doctor and.
Speaker 1: They tell you have some fibroids where you get.
Speaker 3: Pregnant and you have a fibroid brigger than your kid in your uterus.
Speaker 1: Right, so you just never know. So, fibroids are gross made of muscle and tissue that form in or on the wall of the uterus.
Speaker 3: These growths can usually not excuse me, These gropths are usually not cancerous, benign and are the most common non cancerous tumors and women. But they cause fertility issues, not infertility, but they can cause problems when trying to conceive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a lot of this stuff is tied to your diet.
Speaker 3: Talk about like what was your starting weight if you don't mind us asking, and you can find it out now, y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all check out saws Instagram.
Speaker 3: She's gonna give y'all that shit at the end of the episode, thank you.
Speaker 4: I started went I think I was about two fifteen, So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was, Yeah, I was, and I felt it like I you know, I felt that way. That was not a comfortable way for me. So that was my highest weight and after that was like, I mean, I don't even think I took pictures of that at my highest weight because I.
Speaker 1: Was sat next is what I call it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't you know I had. I used to wear big sweaters, big cardigans. I didn't want nobody to see me on it go out like that when I was at my highest weight, because I was just like so, yes, that was my highest weight and out And then I actually started my weight loss streaming before I had my the five way surgery. So I started slowly losing the weight and I was slowly getting healthy before that. But this caused me to really get serious and go all in it said, and go just give up certain you know, dairy me eat and seafood and just really.
Speaker 4: Go on in.
Speaker 1: So so girl, what the fuck you bet? And because you give it a very.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just trying to figure out how you steal a nice person because you seem like such a nice person.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny? When I was eating the meat and all that stuff, I was not nice. Watch nicer now, you know, because I because you have to understand, like that stuff sits in you, right, and it's off it kind of like oh when it sits in you like that right, you're accumulating and then have caused you to accumulate toxins in the body, you accumulate access estrogen and then like it makes your hormoses out of balance. So that's when you get the irritability and like you know, min yes, anxiety, all that stuff. So I eat a lot of fruit, eat lot of vegetables. I eat like you know, I do still eat things like pasta, but I'll do like chickpea pasta.
Speaker 4: I use mushrooms instead of meat.
Speaker 2: I try to eat a lot of like kale vegetables and fruits and you know, keywile kale vegetables and fruits. God that's not all other stuff too, Like I could still eat a pizza without the cheese and then just the vegetables on top and then just make sure it's fool and free. So like I eat different things, like I might do a vegan burger sometimes and things like that.
Speaker 4: So it's not like my datis like.
Speaker 2: Pizza without cheese that ain't now but a piece of bread with the mother.
Speaker 4: But you know what you're like, you.
Speaker 2: Get used to it after a while, Like I know you, I know how you feel because you know, when I first even thought about going vegan, somebody even told me.
Speaker 4: About what vegan, was, I remember laughing.
Speaker 2: So there's no way in how I could do that because I love meat like I love chicken, I love steaks, I love red meat. You know I eat I used to eat that up every single day. So I understand what you mean. I understand, like because I was that person too. But no, like, what's you're on the side, I said, give it like a couple months of getting used to it. Your body gets used to it, and you see how you feel as opposed to how you felt before.
Speaker 4: It's a huge difference.
Speaker 2: Like you feel lighter, you know, not just physically, but also mentally as well. So you just feel a lot lighter and just like you're not weighed down by all this heavy, heavy food up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the black community, a lot of things we say are hereditary. Like I was, you know, while researching like pcos and fibroids, I was finding things like, oh it could be hereditary. It's not the condition that's hereditary, it's the diet.
Speaker 1: Like we grew up on all bullshit.
Speaker 3: So now here you are an adult trying to make a conscious, self aware decision. Look, I need to change my diet. It's fucking hard as hell. Yeah, and from the studies I read, it says forty to eighty percent of people who have a uterus women okay, have fibroids. Black women are three times more likely to be diagnosed with fibroids than our white counterparts.
Speaker 1: I really think it's the Larry season of salt, because that's or accent MSG.
Speaker 3: Like in Joston, they put accent in everything, and I didn't realize accent was actually MSG until maybe like twenty sixteen when I started changing my diet. Like it's wild the shit that we consume in America, because we might can eat the same shit in another country and it'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the ingredients will be totally different. It will not be the same toxic ingredients that we have in America.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: It's so hard, though, Like I've been in this little pocket of weight for at least seven to eight years, yes, and I can't seem to get out of To say, I will go hard, I'll be Billy Blanks in it for about a couple months and I'll lose.
Speaker 1: Let's say, I'll get outside of.
Speaker 2: That pocket, but I go right back. I go right back every time. Yeah, I got an appointment with because I'm not doing like you know the people that are doing like the osen peg and all the diabetes needles in their body and all this stuff, and like finer mean, I'm not doing all of that.
Speaker 1: It's just not good for me, especially with me having an MSS. But I am y'all. I made an appointment with a hypnotist. Did you find.
Speaker 3: Thembout groupon Yeah, you're so crazy weight loss hypnotists.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try it. They say it.
Speaker 3: Worse though people do it for cigarette smoking and alcoholism.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna try and see what this white lady's gonna do.
Speaker 4: That sounds fun. Okay.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the diabetes shots? Oh?
Speaker 2: Not like the I actually heard like if it calls something like stomach something. I don't know if it's cancer or whatever, but I heard like, yes, absolutely not like and you have to understand like, as soon as they stop taking it, they'll get the way back. So did they plan to take that for the rest of their lives? Like, it's just not worth it. Just do it the natural way. It's not worth it. It's not worth it. That's what I was telling my friend who's taking that diabetes medicine, and she just had to go to the emergency room yesterday because she was like so violently ill, throwing up and all these different things happening to her with lethargic that shit in her body.
Speaker 3: So and a lot of people, a lot of people are getting the prescriptions via the internet, you know what I'm saying. So you do like these online questionnaires, somebody might call you, like a nurse or something like that, from these online doctors or online doctor's offices.
Speaker 1: And they put the prescription in for you.
Speaker 3: So now you got people who have diabetes can't even get their fucking medicine at this point.
Speaker 1: And it's not.
Speaker 3: A long term, fixed right, you can't just keep taking it. So it starts off as a small dosage from what I know, because I have a few friends walking around here snatched okay off that with Goovi and ozen peak. But they start off at a small dose and then it gets like a bigger dose. So one girl I know is she has alcoholism essentially.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So that's a lot of sugar right there. If you stop drinking, you probably can lose that same twenty pounds.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, that's crazy. And people will go at any less like instead of doing the actual work to lose the weight. We all know, like people will go as it's hard, girl, So I can I can understand why taking a shot every day and I start losing weight, why that would be like, you know, I like ideal, you know, like it's easy, I don't have to do anything but like get a quick prick in my buttocks.
Speaker 1: I don't like shots.
Speaker 2: I don't like I mean that seemed like easy, you know, like and now I'm just I wake up three days later, I've already lost six pounds, like you know, something crazy like that. I can understand why somebody would, you know, want to try that, because the the best way, you know, diet and exercise and lifestyle change is so difficult.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the older you get, the more difficult it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the reason why I guess more difficult when you get harder, because I know exactly what you're talking about. It gets more difficult when you get older, I meant to say, is because we're stuck in our habits, our bad habits.
Speaker 4: We're too stuck in our bad habits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and when that happens, it is harder to make changes and make it. Change is hard, like change is hard, but I feel like people should look long term. Okay, ten years from now, do I still want to do I want to be a healthy way? Do I want to be healthy in ten years? Do I think taking this diabetes monds in every single day is going to make me healthy in ten years?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But if I start incorporating even slowly, you know, start incorporating healthy habits. Let's start slow, like, for example, Okay, my breakfast, I about I had my breakfast be off fruit instead of like pancakes, eggs and all this other stuffy so cinnamon.
Speaker 3: I love sinnament toast crunches. You know, you know what I look out for now, y'all. And I don't know if this is the one thing I think Obama did do for the country. He made it to where companies had to put on packaging whether or not the item is bioengineered.
Speaker 1: And if you look on your.
Speaker 3: Cereal, it says this product has bioengineered ingredients. I stayed with yesterday. Was about to buy some Pringles, the barbecue one.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 3: Shit, I'll eat a whole, but it deterns me from buying certain shit. And I love calorie counts at the fast food restaurants now because you can just make a better healthy choice decision on what the fuck you about to eat. I got a new fat max. My fat max used to be two seventeen my fat max. Now, I'm not telling y'all. I could talk about the old fat max, but I'm not about to tell you what my new fat maxes because then I'm telling y'all my current weight and I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: But just seventeen no more. Okay.
Speaker 3: My current fat max is too old two, Okay. I waiver in between like one ninety five and two old two.
Speaker 1: And my health weight, like, oh I feel the best at.
Speaker 3: Is like one seventy five point eight really, and I'm not that damn tall, neither one of us for real.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my healthy weight. I'm happy, like I'm probably still think at one seventy five, but just in the right.
Speaker 1: Places that'd be nice.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: My doctor is like.
Speaker 3: One no black ginny, Okay, I'm like bore, I get out of here, right.
Speaker 1: I wasn't their size in the third grade, my nigga, for real.
Speaker 3: I want to replace some of that fat with muscle, so you know, muscle weighs more so even at the one seventy five, you have more muscle mass depending on what type of workouts you'd be doing. So let's talk about what causes fibroids, and it may be similar to what a fibroid is, but there's an actual cause, right, all right, so you know fibroids are extremely common. Are an extremely comic common condition in which solid tumors develop in the uterus. Fibers are not cancerous. We talked about that before, right, and they did not know what causeuterine fibroids, but studies suggest genetics and prolong exposure to estrogen may increase your risk of developing fibroids. Okay, So once I read that, right, I went to go look up the ingredients for birth control because a lot of black women, we are on birth control before we even start having sex. For real, Like your mama like, let me put your ass. So I've never been on birth control. My mom felt like putting putting me on birth control is an open invitation for unprotected sex, right, because people just worried about worried about the babies. You're not worried about the s CDs. Right, So I was never on birth control. But most of my friends have been on birth control since they were like thirteen, and I most of my friends have had fibroids mhm yep.
Speaker 1: And the main.
Speaker 2: Birth control not as young, not as a teenager, as a grown woman in my arm the implant on mmmm where they put an implant in my fucking arm. And yeah, that was a mistake because like the next month, I've got it. I had a regular period. The following month my period came off. It did not go off for three months straight. Wow, in a period bleeding every single day for three months.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, I was trying to get my boyfriend to running red light.
Speaker 3: He's like, hell, no, man, about that. I know you wanted to fight the horn town boy. You might have run this round life. You could walk through muddy, you can through blood. Okay, let's sen there.
Speaker 1: But he was like, we tried it. He said he did look like a murder weapon. So he won't do that. No more. Throw up. We need most horny when the period on, Man, it's terrible. He's actually a scorpio. Really, he was interesting. Scorpios be down for whatever. DTS was not with it, but.
Speaker 2: So listen So I was going to the doctor about it, like I need my period needs to come off. Like they's like, okay, well, let's just wait, let's see what happens. Then they went to we're gonna give you a oral birth control on top of the one.
Speaker 1: That's in your arms, Like, take this shit out of my arm.
Speaker 2: Take this shit out of my arm right now, because why do I need to take an oral on top of the shit that's already putting drugs in my body already?
Speaker 1: No, take it out.
Speaker 2: So they go to take it out, and I'm swear this lady, there's a hole in my arm right now from this lady digging in my arm with a knife trying to get it out and couldn't get it out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is wild.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So the two main ingredients for birth control is estrogen, and didn't they say like the estrogen a too much estrogen causes fibroids down the uterus. It's said that the uterus naturally makes estrogen and the other ingredient and birth control as progestin. Progestin, but it's not the same as the one that artificial. Yeah, so it's an artificial chemical that your body already produces naturally, so you put that on top of what your uterus is already doing, it causes the fibroids. Or they say they don't know what causes the fibroids, but that's that's nine times of ten, what's causing the fibroids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the many things that cause fibroids. Definitely, birth control berthtol causes can cause so many issues in the body, so many issues, and people don't relate like a lot.
Speaker 4: Of health issues to birth control.
Speaker 2: But when you flood your body with synthetic hormones, I mean, anything can happen because you're overloading your organs, the liver, how you're liver gonna filter around your your liver is struggling and filtering out your natural access hormones because of all the junk we put in our bodies and then put on put on top of that all these esthetic hormones from the birth control, Like, that's gonna overload the body. And when you're you have to think about it, when you're on birth control, you're that's not really a real period because they're suppressing your on natural hormones, so you can't that's a fake period when you're on birth control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn you remember we did a random sex fact. Well I did a random sex fact.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It had to have been a year before last at this point. You know.
Speaker 3: People love to say i'd be spreading misinformation lot, but I want you to know I don't talk about shit I don't know or having research at least, right. But it was an article reading about how birth control could possibly be causing people to turning them in essentially, like you know what I'm saying, lesbians.
Speaker 2: Their birth control will make a woman desire another woman. Yeah, that or or what it can do is make because when you're on birth control, like you know, okay, so women naturally without birth control, we desire opposite, right, somebody, So you look for something that's more masculine than feminine. But when you're on birth control, you look for somebody with a trade it's like you. So it may not be another woman. It could be a feminine man. I don't want to say that man, but it could be like a.
Speaker 1: Man that's masculine.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so some because studies have shown women that have gotten off birth control a lot of like the the rath of divorce is high with that because it's like, wait a minute, who is this person. I'm not talking to this anymore because you're not you lose attraction to that person. It's like you want somebody more masculine when you get off birth control. So that's what because remember we're talking about something that that's what your hormones.
Speaker 1: So damn that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, if y'all want the article, I sent it to y'all, not y'all the listeners would.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some women have even said, like, the men that are trying to now off for control is so different than the men that were trying to on birth control.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: I just feel like all this ship that they have us putting in our body is just bad for us. Even like half the time, the fruits and vegetables don't even.
Speaker 1: Be diod in this country.
Speaker 3: Like I know, mantra tastes horrible. Okay, they don't taste like anything. It actually tastes like cardboard. It's so it's so hard to get like good fresh fruits. You know, I'm about to start returning shit and I don't give a fuck like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: I will I've already been doing that. I will come in the store with a half eaten peach in a bag.
Speaker 1: This ain't it? I was like another, it is.
Speaker 2: So for me to not for it not to be good. If a watermelon is not sweet, I will take it back cut. I had to like go through all the stuff to find a seeded watermelon seed.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, back to these five words, girl, because I feel like, all right, they were like, oh, your abdomen is gonna shrink, and I feel like it did for a month and now it's getting bigger again.
Speaker 1: I feel like it is in it has like a weird cut in it. Now.
Speaker 2: I got this little ledge in my shit that I didn't have before. So it's like why my stomach is starting to look back as big as it was with a cut. So now I'm mad. I want to fight the surgeon kind of. You know, if I see him in the street, it might be smoking if I've been drinking. I'm not lying, but what would you say?
Speaker 1: Is it good?
Speaker 2: Like was it specific things that you put in your diet to shrink fibroys or it was just like I'm not eating meat or dairy or was it like a specific like Okay, I'm gonna drink this, I'm a you know, like.
Speaker 4: It wasn't specific.
Speaker 2: It was just I made sure that I was eating a diet that was filled with hydration. So my body was cleansing itself every single day. So now people stop going on detox I tell people, you need your body needs to be detaxifying itself every single day, Like you need to be using the bathroom, moving your boughs like a couple of times a day, every time you eat.
Speaker 4: So you have to think about it like this.
Speaker 2: Fibroys come from access extra dominance, right, So our body.
Speaker 4: When we have five boids, we're prono five boyds.
Speaker 2: We that means we have we're estragen dominant, right, and that's that when we talk about the symptoms of extragen dominance, it's from heavy periods to five roids, the pcos. There's so many things that occur in the body when you were estraen dominant. So in order for your body to detoxify the access estrogen, you have to help your body do that, so by for example, working out, eating drinking more water, you know, at least the gallon the water a day, making sure you're eating a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet, so your body can you know, because they digest fash your body can again, you.
Speaker 1: Know, break it down quicker opposed to your.
Speaker 2: Body can release waste because when your body holds that waste, that's the issue, because you know, that's that's what creates the five boids. You know, So you have to really think about cleansing your body in the sense of every you know what I mean, we're we're you have think about like this, We're like eighty percent of water, so every we should be eating foods that hold water in it. So when you eat things that are dehydrating, that are heavy on the body, it's pulling water the body dehydrating you even further, a lot of women that women that have fighters are dehydrated on the cellular level. So you have to just yeah, so that's pretty much what you when your mindsets like that, you start using the back for more.
Speaker 4: You're cleansing the body.
Speaker 2: Bloating will go down, you'll feel better and you know, and also too with sweating as well.
Speaker 4: So that means we're working out.
Speaker 2: But I tell women don't work out so hard, especially around your period time, you know, trying to like give your body time to compress or do lighter workouts, because that's that's really hard for women are hormones.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So I saw this video on Instagram. It was a room full of women. I don't know what it was. It was some type of conferences some I think I sent it to you, Tam. It was a bigger black woman and she was talking about like how it's hard for black women and lose weight because we are having to take care of kids and all these things.
Speaker 6: And it was like crack of bullshit a little bit, you know what I'm saying, because I know we can all do better and we're not the only women that take care of kids, you know what I'm saying, Like that strong black woman uh thing and all that, because it's just strong women.
Speaker 3: There's strong women in every ethnicity as far as I'm concerned, you know what I'm saying. Tell us about I saw a post on your page and it was talking about spirituality and fibroids.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 4: Five boys has a spiritual root. Just like every other disease.
Speaker 2: The spiritual root for five boys is one of two things. It's trauma from the past. It could be sexual trauma. It could be just you know, relationship trauma, like extreme amounts of trauma. Most women that realize they have five boys, like when they see that, it gets really bad when they really think about it. It's after a traumatic event. Could be that in the family. It could be a really bad relationship, could be a divorce, It could be a really toxic work situation.
Speaker 4: So there's that piece.
Speaker 2: And then another piece is when you're we're talking about the womb, right, the womb is not only for creating babies, that's part of it, right, but it's also for creation, creating ideas, creating you know, your birthing ideas, your birth, in your passions, and as women, we're supposed to have creative outlets, right, and a lot of women are living life on all the pilot work kids, you know, cook dinner, go to bed work. So if you live in a purposeless life where you're not being able to dove into your creativity at all, you know, you're living a life that's not really your own, that you didn't really want, but it's maybe somebody else wanted for You know how people influence us, right to make us what we what we want is what we want, So you kind of live live a purposeless life and you're just going through the motions you're living. You're not really existing. You're existing, excuse me, you're not really living. So this is where a lot of women that are in this you know, are in this mindset have five voice as well. They're not happy or women that's dealt again, you know, the trauma, whether it's anger from the past, they just haven't dealt with what they've been through before.
Speaker 4: So the body holds memory like our wombs are.
Speaker 2: We're in creators as women, so that womb space holds you know, the anger, you know the.
Speaker 4: Pain, you know you again be.
Speaker 2: Be because when you're purposeless, you don't have creative, creative hobbiest. You're gonna be like, you're not gonna be happy inside. You're not You're not gonna be really fulfilled and that your body recognizes that. So yeah, yeah, So that's the spiritual part of fibroids, y'all. Hear that, lady, So y'all need to get a hobby beside eating meat, sucking dig and smoking weed.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to myself.
Speaker 3: Shame, yeah, because I mean, I guess that's where manifestation comes from too, from me, from from what chakra is that, like the your root chakra.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I don't I'm not really familiar with the chakras, honestly, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I had a nigga eat my pussy so good one day, and then he went to work and he got a raise. I literally was like complaining about I'm just telling y'all about my wound.
Speaker 1: Okay, would it be doing, you know, for people lives and ship?
Speaker 3: I was literally a complained of by him, not like having enough time off on work, like this is not healthy, Like this is not living, like life is for living. Like you literally be at work all day long. You don't have time to live. You know what I'm saying, You're giving these people your whole shit. He literally went to work after you know, eat my pussy and we talking about I'm complaining about his job and all this shit. He went to work, got a raise and a new shift. Because second shift literally takes off a certain time like amount of time off your life. And then you're going to third shift, you're really dying at work.
Speaker 1: So my woman's magical. I don't know, but y'all ain't never got me no raise.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I'm worried about my pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I don't worry about your pussy.
Speaker 4: Women are definitely magical.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: We didn't get into PCOS because that's another thing a lot of black women are dealing with. Rightlefin polycystic ovary syndrome is what PCOS is, and I think that's also so stemmed to the birth control.
Speaker 1: So it says, uh, hold on the main cause of PCOS.
Speaker 3: Exact cause again is unknown because it ain't affecting them enough, right, because they'll figure it out if it was affecting them.
Speaker 4: They know, they know.
Speaker 3: There's evidence that genetics play a role. Several several other factors, most importantly obesity. So now we're back to the diet. Right, also play a role in causing PCOS. Higher levels of male hormones called androgens. High androgen levels prevent your ovaries from releasing eggs, which causes irregular minstrual cycles. So again that's going into the birth control and the synthetic hormones that you've been pumping in your body for the last twenty years. And now here you are an adult, probably trying to procreate, right, and you're unable to because of this thing you've been doing on top of the diet, on top of the food that we've been conditioned to eat, the nigga food, the slave food. The oxtails y'all love so much. That's right by the cow.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be hard. It's hard for me to give up meat, just because even I remember as a kid, all right, back when kids birthday parties were like just hot dogs, burgers and juice.
Speaker 1: Like birthday party food. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I like once they cut the cake, they'd be like, everybody want a piece of cake, and I'd be like, she give me another one hot dogs. I ain't even want cake.
Speaker 1: You know. I remember when my niece was young.
Speaker 3: We're setting in the line at the grocery store, and she wanted candy and porkskins, Like the what is it?
Speaker 1: It's like the pork rhymes. Yeah, I that you can't have both, don't you know? This little girl put that candy back for them pork rymes that your niece is me, Your niece is me.
Speaker 2: But that explains why I had fourteen fibroids by the time I was thirty something. You know, Like I've been pumping myself full of pork rhymes and shit like that. Since it's a little girl, you know, So I think giving up meat is just gonna be very very, very very difficult for me. Well, you don't have to give it up one hundred percent, especially at first. So with me, it's okay. So had I had some clients like that, They like, look Sasha for me, Okay, you're kind of sneak it in. However, what the healthy You have to eat the healthy stuff more than the meat. MEA gotta be a little bit. I tell people, like, maybe in the middle of the day, just eat a little bit of meat. Don't eat it at night, don't eat it, you know what I mean. Eat it in the middle of the day, but make sure you're eating lots of vegetables with it to cleanse it out. You're eating lots of fruits that day, you're working out to cleanse it out, so it's not just sitting there.
Speaker 4: Don't eat it every day, so a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Over you eat little peace, that's fine, but just make sure that the rest of your meal is bigger than the meat. And what we do here, the meat is the main part, you know, for the most part.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right, I think when I stopped eating meat at like twenty okay, so I would say twenty eleven twenty twelve. I stopped with pork and beef. I remember cooking a rack of ribs when I was living in Saint Louis, and I'm like, this shit don't taste good, Like it just didn't taste the same anymore.
Speaker 1: So it turned me off in that way. So I just stopped.
Speaker 3: Stop making it right, make it right. Yeah, that is so offensive. You know how I feel about my cooking. Don't do meat, okay, Ron had challenging people Mama and grandmama, these niggas, like, I know I cooked better than your mama and your big mama, but it wasn't taste again. Actually cooked for my friends and they loved it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So we had like a little Thanksgiving dinner at my house when I was in Saint Louis and they loved the food. But I was like this, this meat does not taste good anymore. So just kind of turned me off. And then it wasn't until I got into a relationship, my last relationship, and I think maybe twenty sixteen, we started doing vegan together. Like we did vegan, We started doing vegan for a month, I added seafood back in my diet. He continued on with vegan. I don't even like the term vegan for real, you know what I'm saying. I like plant based or alternative diet or whatever, because vegan, like I still wear leather shoes and shit, Like, I'm not a vegan, and I do eat the seafood, right, I try to eat it as less as possible.
Speaker 1: But girl, I'm a whole mermaid out here. I need my damn fish and shrimps. But you just gotta start small.
Speaker 3: You gotta start small, because now I can't even stand the smell of chicken, even if it's cooked with sauce on it, it smells raw.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want when people cooking them, and I try not to because I'm like, I used this, I used to love.
Speaker 4: But once you're out of it, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm trying to get me ten lit bit of pepper after we fish.
Speaker 3: You don't miss that living pepper record, Please can get you in a commercial.
Speaker 1: You're a limon pepper stepper. At this point.
Speaker 2: You look at certain foods different after you haven't had it in a long time, you look at it different.
Speaker 4: It's like I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing because I tried to do the autoimmune diet right, which it did include some meats a little bit, like organ meats and things like that, but but like liver and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, liver and tongue and.
Speaker 2: But spices, spices were completely kind of like eliminated from the diet.
Speaker 1: A lot of different spices like black pepper and black people need those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like I remember like really literally taking my forearm and like knocking everything off the kitchen counter because I was so upset about what I was allowed, the restrictions, and it just made me crave all the things that I enjoyed so much more so then I went ham. I went like crazy after I stopped the diet, And I think that has to be my problem. That's why I'm going to this hypnotists, because maybe it's a mental block that I have, or maybe it's okay, maybe it's you shouldn't do restrictions, especially at first. Maybe start to just start adding in healthier habits, like you know what I mean, just changing some things and maybe some replacements, not restricting yourself, because most people, again they can't do restrictions, like it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard.
Speaker 1: So maybe they're getting ten leven if Pepper gets seven.
Speaker 5: Maybe like five and then do like share one and share one and then like a big old salad or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I did that, Like I'll get the salad instead of the fries. Okay, you see doing stuff like that, you don't have like diving into crazy. The reason I did because it was because of the I wanted to heal the five ones. I was like, I was a desperate at that point. But some people, again, they do it a little bit slowly, they slowly start transitioning.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I know your part of your business is, you know, you help women heal their womb right and without telling us exactly within your packages or whatever, because y'all, she has a whole business surrounding your womb. Okay, so tell our listeners a little bit about your services that you.
Speaker 2: So my probably my most popular one is my program where I work with you for three months.
Speaker 4: It's called dy Talks about your Womb program.
Speaker 2: And it's amazing because I work with you literally for three months and rebalancing your hormones, cleansing your organs and we think we detalk and everything, and that we de talk in seven days, we do two detoxes and that. And it also I help you flood your body with nutrients because again, when we're dealing with fibroids, the bodies lacking minerals and nutrients, iron and all sorts of things.
Speaker 4: And then as we do that, we're starving off the fibroid.
Speaker 2: And women told me like, within a month they feel better, the bloating has gone down, a quille like, the periods start getting better.
Speaker 1: That problem. Yeah, And the.
Speaker 4: Periods start getting better.
Speaker 2: And then because you know, when when we're dealing with I always tell people when we're dealing with heavy periods or piers with a lot of symptoms, that that's a reflection of your current health status. So the periods start getting better, they start feeling better, they start and they start glowing, because you know, when you're dealing with heavy periods that you're pulling iron from your body, right, so you're looking all pale, and you know, so as some woman like I said to shrink the fib to excuse me to get rid of the fiboards. Some women may take six months, some women may take three months. Some women that may take a year, it depends on the person. But within thirty to sixty days, you'll feel better, your peers will be better, the fiboid symptoms will go away if you're consistent within thirty to sixty days.
Speaker 4: So I help them with that. I help them.
Speaker 2: And it's more of a customized thing. That's suppose people. If you really need something that's customized to your lifestyle to you, you the might of Tusk about your womb program is the best because I'm working with you and to customize it to your liking, you know, to your to your needs, to your schedule.
Speaker 4: Because some people are you know, they travel. I've had people have.
Speaker 2: Travel nurses and have people that they just they just have a busy, crazy, chaotic lifestyle.
Speaker 4: So you know it, you know they're able to still succeed in the program with that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and even with the detoxifying, right, they're gonna automatically lose weight oftentimes right.
Speaker 2: There we go, yes and so, but the thing is if there's been women that came to my program like they're they're very very very swim and they still have five boys in the metis and things like that, and what I do. I work a little with them a little differently than I will with somebody that was you know, you know, normal weight or overweight. So yeah, because we work on building healthier weight, you know, but still at the same time shrinking the five boys and rebalancing the hormones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's one of them.
Speaker 2: And then I have my twelves sos on how to shrink your five boys full bundle course and that one is self study course that you can go at your own pace. And so you know, me telling you all of the stuff that I did to get rid of my five voice, plus a bonus stuff because I was training on how anemia, how to reverse anemia, how to cleanse your the fabic system, liberty toxification, which is important because if you are dealing with five boys, I mean, say we have a backed up liver, and also how to eliminate heavy bleeding, and we have five boids, so have all those.
Speaker 4: Trains in their meal plan.
Speaker 2: And they're also a grocery shopping list that's that's five boid friendly. So that's of course that people could don't want to go at their own pace.
Speaker 4: That course is see it for that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I have other suff available, but those are like my two main ones.
Speaker 1: How fast I think the fibers grow?
Speaker 3: So, Tam, you just had fiber surgery in March and you are feeling like some type of way rights and you're not one hundred percent Yeah, yeah, so how do so would you have to then go back like for another What do they do like a CT scan MRI?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do.
Speaker 3: Ultrasounds on the ground, you know, So is that protocol to recheck it and a certain time to see if there's new growth?
Speaker 1: You've got to wait till you got symptoms. They don't.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna check it unless you tell me, Yeah, because they they they're I feel like five words are so prevalent now that they should probably check on it every time you goes to the doctor.
Speaker 4: But they don't.
Speaker 2: So you have to ask, hey, I have these signals. So that's what I had to do because I'm like, well, why is this five boys so big? When I first found out I had five boys? Like why didn't y'all know before? But five boys can't grow pretty fast, especially if you're prone to them. They can, unfortunately so and even doing things that's triggering the five boys to growth, they grow.
Speaker 4: There's people that's had. It's like, look, I have five.
Speaker 2: My privates were two centimus and then a year they're like ten cents.
Speaker 4: What happened? I'm like, yeah, five works can go pretty fast.
Speaker 2: They can't, specially especially with black women, especially especially.
Speaker 1: That's what the grease. I'm trying to believe that mine are growing back.
Speaker 2: I haven't like gone to check, but I'm inclined to believe that because i feel like this last period I had was like as painful as the one before the surgery. So I'm upset about that because what was the point. What was the point of the surgery? If I'm just like just a couple of months later, I'm right back at square one. That's exactly what I said when I when that happened to me, I said, what the hell was the point? Had a woman who's who thoughts me on excuse me Facebook, she got she got the search that I was trying to talk her out of it, got the surgery last December, and I was like, don't do it.
Speaker 4: You know we can, you know I can work with you. We could do that. She was like, yeah, I'll just get the surgery and then afterwards.
Speaker 2: I'll work on that that It never works out like that. I said, girl, okay, and she's already had surgery before.
Speaker 4: That's why I was like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: You're keeping to fibroid surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep cutting to you when that's what it calls you done scarring and then you want to have children later like you're you know. So then she had it again by May. She was like, girl, they just find my five center me her fib board. I was like no, So then she got my cool one of my courses twelve. It's the Hushtrea Get five Boys course, so hopefully I have to check off hert seats.
Speaker 4: She's how she's doing with that? Yeah, she was like, I just I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's how Unfortunately they can grow that fast, unfortunately, especially with black women.
Speaker 1: So, Tam, would you do a second surgery if you did have a No, I'm not going through that pain again.
Speaker 2: And that make it seem like it's so easy. Don't they like the surgeries? It's horrible mm hm.
Speaker 1: Because they caught your stomach open, so now you got to heal from that.
Speaker 3: And I really feel like they just like scarring black women's bodies exactly. You know what I'm saying because I've had two tubo pregnancy, so that's the issues. I won't say that I have fertility issues per se, you know, because I could carry a baby, but maintaining the or not maintaining the pregnancy. But I guess getting to the uterus might be a problem for me. Right, So if I were to have a kid, I'd probably do in vitro to skip to bypass the initial process.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But I feel like the first time when I had tubo pregnancy, like this guy he cut me open, you know, so, I have a sea section scar with no baby, and it bothers me. And that's what I was telling ten before she got the surgery. I'm like that fucking that stomach sits on top of that goddamn car too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have tossage. It's hard, but you gotta you gotta really massage that area. I know exactly what you're talking about because I have that same scar too, but you gotta like really massage it.
Speaker 1: Three women with sea sect do you have kids, Sasha.
Speaker 4: No, no kids.
Speaker 2: And when I was you know what, when I was rolling out of the surgery, you know when they push you out, I saw women that was and I was in a wheelchair, but my mom was like wheeling me out of the surgery.
Speaker 4: I mean not just after, like I was leaving the hospital.
Speaker 2: The women that sitt next to me like that, also in the wheelchairs, they all have babies. I'm like, wow, I felt so horrible. I'm over here like just just in pain.
Speaker 4: For no reason.
Speaker 1: So I yeah, yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Didn't get hys correct me that little cliff right there above the scar where it's just like this little humph, it just won't fucking go away. So now I just tell the niggas that lick the hump, oh.
Speaker 1: Lift the gay entry, lots.
Speaker 4: Of lower air workouts, lots of massaging. It's hot, Yeah, that area, I know exactly. It's yeah, it's the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it never It's very hard for it to go all the way back. It's just I'm like, damn, I just it's like I had a baby and I don't have a baby, like right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So at our age, I guess now going forward, I want to try to talk about a little bit more meaningful things pertaining to women of our age, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Bitch, Okay, we're here and there's a lot of us, okay, and we just need to inform people about these things. You got women late thirties going into their forties that are trying to have kids now having fertility issues. Like I said at the start of the show, my homegirl just froze her eggs. She'll be forty in December. So picking the right partners, Okay, it's crucial. Don't be letting anybody just run up in your damn womb, fucking your shit up. Swapping between me, Sausha and Tam. Okay, all our pussies is different. And now you're trying to figure out why you got lifelong BV. All of these things causes issues with.
Speaker 1: Your fucking womb.
Speaker 3: We didn't get into the uterus talk that I saw a post on your page or you were referencing a video about how the in the year twenty twenty five, which a lot of shit's supposed to be happening between now and twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Right about these.
Speaker 3: Men getting these wounds transferred, Where are they getting the healthy wounds while they're out here suggesting women to get hysterectomies because of fibroids or get a hysteric because of random shit that could be. Hello, yes, right, so they're after our wounds. You gotta be real careful man, they're after us. You're going to attack, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more on the women. So it's real. I'm telling you, it's real. They're making I see twenty two year olds these days getting hysterectory between the age fifteen and twenty five. For black women, twenty five percent of them have five voids. Yeah, it's getting younger and younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or do we have five roids? You just never know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all ask for them the film when they do these these CT scans and MRIs. Ask for the film so you can see it for yourself. They might give you somebody else shit. You just never know.
Speaker 1: I suggest people to get a black female doctor.
Speaker 3: Anytime I look like move to a different area and I'm looking for a doctor. You know, you can go in and put your filtering underneath you on your healthcare website.
Speaker 1: You can put your filters in.
Speaker 3: I always look for a black female doctor or a foreign female doctor, so Indian Asian like, that's it. These people don't take care of us in the hospitals. Man under attack every which way and.
Speaker 4: Always get a second opinion too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but we really really appreciate you Sasha for coming on so we talk back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drop by your.
Speaker 3: Socials, let everybody know what you got going on and where they can find you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so Instagram.
Speaker 2: My name is just Social Rosa Health Coach, no no underscoring, not just straight up social Rosa Health Coaching. I'm on Facebook as well just as Social Rosa. I'm on TikTok Social Rosa Health Coach, you know, no underscore, and I'm even on YouTube as well as Social Rosa, so you can find me there. I'm most active, I will say, on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. Those Yeah, I'm most active on those, so definitely find me. Would love to connect with you ladies, especially if you're dealing with wroom health issues. Definitely, you know you can find me, you can. I have so much content going on for years, you can, you know, go through my stuff, you can message me and yeah, so I'm gonna definitely reach out to you because I feel like I need to like revisit what I need to do, because I feel like these fiberries have come back honestly, like maybe not and with the a vengeance they had the first time, but they're on their way, you know, they keep growing. So and the earlier you you addressed it, the better because you don't want it to get bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even with your mss stam, you know what I'm saying, because it's probably the same regimen.
Speaker 2: This is the same thing, the same thing, you know what, the same thing that causes any type of disorders, caused fibers because xtragen dominant, same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: All right, So y'all definitely be in touch.
Speaker 2: But I might be a mean ass bitch, y'all if I can't have living pipperwins.
Speaker 1: You know, you'll live for real. Literally.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Sasha, and stay on. Okay, y'all listen if you enjoyed this episode is very informational. Okay, tune in every Thursday on your I hot radio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host A J. How y'all two point zero on Instagrams if you want to follow me, Uh yeah, we talked back int dot com, We talked Back TV on YouTube, uploading new videos every Friday.
Speaker 2: What you got, Tam, y'all, I'm official with Tambam on Instagram, y'all follow me, send us your dumb bitch stories.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to do that. We love you dumb bitches out there. Every week we would love to hear from you. Y'all. Remember to speak now and never hold your peace. Are your fibroys period? Oh well,