Speaker 1: I follow this one guy who's in Iran. Who does I'm not joking. The scary ish he's always almost falling off a mountain is what his contract is the thing.
Speaker 2: I am that suicidal, but I'm not that in shape, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, if it happens like another life, let go and let God No. I was showing Anna because I was like, can you like translate what this guy is saying? And She's like, the guy just keeps time. My heights about to fall off?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like that's all I'd be talking about too.
Speaker 1: What falling off a mountain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I was about to fall off mountain, I'd be like, yeah about God, No, no I have I'm really scared of heights And like watching this, it's like.
Speaker 1: What's that song?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like it done?
Speaker 1: Then okay, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know what? I can fix him? You need something to live for, baby, He's never This is a man who's never been properly loved before.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hello the Internet? All right? Cool? Most of shit up there is ai slot, but this one isn't. Because this is season four eleven, Episode five of the dailies. I guys. The production of iHeartRadio. This is the production or the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It's Friday, Fank fuck, October twenty fourth, twenty twenty five. You say, what day is that? It's National Bologne Day, National Pharmacy Buyer Day. Is that just a like a euphemism for somebody who buys pills and shit? Yeah, I'm a farm. Oh maybe someone who buys them. Look, I don't know anything about pharmaceuticals. It's also National Food Day, so shout out foods, shoutout pharmacy. Shut out. I guess baloney. I have had a You do.
Speaker 2: Have to wrap pills in blooney to get me to eat them, So I feel like it's pretty related.
Speaker 1: I need some kind of formed meat products to ingest any of my medication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you have to. I have to trick myself into it. You know.
Speaker 1: I put mayonnaise on my dog's pills. That's how I get it.
Speaker 2: If your dog white?
Speaker 1: My dog, I know, But I got him from Stephen Miller, famous person. Yeah, famous Mann's person, Stephen Miller. No, he's the way because I tried putting like the dog food in like the little pill pouch type things, and that's so much work that if I just if there's just a hint of flavor in the dog bowl on the pill, the dogs eats everything up, so I just got to pull.
Speaker 2: Why are you putting mayonnaise.
Speaker 1: Because it comes it's like a neat bottles like spicy. Well, he has elevated tastes. He only likes QP Japanese mannaise. You know what, Yeah, that's how he gets out. Anyway, my name is Miles Gray a k A.
Speaker 3: I can't run one point five miles and I can't push up any more. Want to be the man who kidnaps with a smile, land kicks down neighbors dogs.
Speaker 1: Fuck Ice now, anyway. That thank you to Smitty Werbin Jaegerman Jensen on the discord. I think that might be a first timer, but thank you for that one, obviously, because all the ICE candidates are terribly out of shape because the only thing that brought them there is their hate of non white people. But anyway, that's something to consider. If you're wanting to be Ice, you will have to do push ups and run one point five miles. Anyway, I am thrilled to be joined my my co host today, My guest co host today. Look brilliant comedian, brilliant writer, brilliant activist, brilliant host. You know they got facial recognition comedy. You probably heard of it. They're a lover of animals. Some might say the Saint Francis of our time. Please welcome to the microphone.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Okay, First of all, stop making eyes so relatable. I don't think I can run one point. How can you do probably less than Dean Kine?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you can probably do more than thirty You have to do thirty two.
Speaker 2: That's literally, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something they can't get motherfuckers that can do thirty two sit ups because again they have to scrape the literal bottom of the porta potty to dig up these pieces of shit who have enough fucking hate in their heart and are ignorant enough to be like, yeah, good, this is this is something I want to be part of. For posterious.
Speaker 2: We got to figure out how to combat them wearing masks. We got to figure out I don't know, we need some sort of iron man.
Speaker 1: We need some sort of give me some like some semblance of like laws or something. I feel like, I think maybe that would that would solve the case. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't seem right.
Speaker 1: Well, more and more states are being like, well, we can't arrest you if you're breaking our laws in our state.
Speaker 2: They're saying about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's happening in Illinois. Pelosi said that may be alienated.
Speaker 2: Like IDF soldiers are around the world.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, trying to vacation in Thailand and stuff. I always see it, yea, that where it's out of control. Anyway, we are joined today in our third seed. Brilliant guest. I consider this person one of the greats of where of Los Angeles. Why because they come from the San Fernando Valley. Because they know that the shit I've learned about la from this person is unreal. I didn't know that the fucking Laurel Canyan kinga pass. I don't know these are all Pony Express routes. I guess we taught me that, this guest, and I still think of that to this day. You know them from their work, I don't know girls of Hoodies night Call. I've got fuck a Heidi World and now the upcoming Geno World very close to my heart because I grew up fucking steps away from the Vivid Video headquarters in I guess we call that Studio city, Universal City, Los Angeles. Yeah, University. I mean it's right across from the wonderful Yeah exactly, exactly right across from the Nissan dealership that is no more near the in and out Burger Weergulane. Maxwell was photographed pre arrest. Let's just this is a very historical area. Please welcome to the microphone, Molly Lambert.
Speaker 2: Wait, Molly, how do you know all these la facts?
Speaker 4: I just can't stop. I can't stop.
Speaker 1: A journalist, I think journalists probably, I would that maybe the journalism brought you to intersection with these facts. Maybe are we just that kid who was just always like spitting nerdy facts?
Speaker 4: I gut school and a trivia accumulator.
Speaker 1: How did you know about or when did you learn of, like the Laurel Canyon, Koanga Pass, Coldwater Canyon thing being the routes for the old horsemail.
Speaker 4: Oh. I read like a thousand books about Laurel Canyon at one point. Okay, this makes sense as part of a larger reading a thousand books about the Manson family, just to know.
Speaker 2: Just to learn still get their Christmas cards. It's crazy family.
Speaker 1: The Manson family just sent their card. Okay, So okay, that's interesting. So these factors that you're talking about there in books, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna did a I make those? What is that?
Speaker 1: Some do?
Speaker 2: Some do?
Speaker 1: Most of these are yeah, exactly, Molly Jenda World coming up. Fantastic, fantastic series that I've not really been able to hear. I'm only saying that because I've lended my voice to it and seeing all the other amazing people that have lended their voice to and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm excited for you to hear it because you are literally the first voice that is heard. No, yeah, it's oh.
Speaker 1: No, that's pressure now.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's so funny. Miles Place, Kid Rock.
Speaker 2: Place, Daniel day lewis ing that.
Speaker 1: Channeling, channeling, channeling. Yeah, when's so? When's General World dropping?
Speaker 4: October twenty seventh, Monday.
Speaker 1: Monday, Load up your fucking iPods? Okay for this podcast? Producer Bay right there, Bay also work and everybody's everybody giving a hand on the show.
Speaker 4: They worked on the show. She's in the show. Everybody's in the show.
Speaker 1: There we go, There we go. Well, Molly, we're gonna get to know you a lot better in a moment. But first, what are we talking about today? The final New York mayor Old debate happened, and every time there's a debate, Zoran Mumdani has absolutely fillayed, flombaye, grilled, deep fried, and cooked Andrew Cuomo very casually, and this debate was no exception. But then along with that, Andrew Cuomo decided to play in ace up his sleeve in the form of racist AI slop video campaign ad on Twitter. We'll check that out because it's it's like, so it's so racist that I feel like even modern day racists will be like, I mean, come on, like this, it's not like this exactly. This is like the nineteen eighties version of racism. But that's where onemost add mentally.
Speaker 4: So putting him in like the paddy wagon.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, exactly right. I feel like the fucking the cops from Cuckoo Crisp were about to show up for those of you all remember those commercials like the old fucking Bobby hats and shit that they wore, and then also the Stranger Things fucking universe is coming to an end. It's collapsing before our eyes. So we just want to talk about that. The going away.
Speaker 2: About Elevin's finally a diary.
Speaker 1: Eleven is now forty one, Okay, good to see honey. You look great? Uh? Is Marde to John bon Jovi's kid?
Speaker 2: Right, that's I think so. And didn't they like adopt a child or something?
Speaker 1: They already adopted a child.
Speaker 2: They were I don't know, I thought there was something about.
Speaker 4: I think that's all true. I think when you're a child actor, your speed run in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, holy shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so she's twenty one, but she has she does have the makeup of a forty year old.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean she's the way those kids have aged. I'm like, the fuck, how do they even keep telling this story? They all are unrecognizable at this point, like like legitimately, I think in their mid thirties. Now, if you.
Speaker 4: Spend your childhood working, you should get the rest of it off.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like the the what's his face? From Game of Thrones who was just like, I got evil villain face, So I'm just gonna go to college for a while. The little blonde king what's his name?
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, the one who played Geoffrey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just was like, I'm gonna take some time off and go learn shit.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that's a UK shit, you know, because people got there.
Speaker 2: They're smarters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I said about Emma Watson too. She was like, I think I might just go back to school again, and everybody was like, why does she keep going back to Just.
Speaker 1: Wrong with her because in books anyways, my life was stunted by stardom and Hollywood productions. Probably I don't know that.
Speaker 2: That's no get addicted to drugs and pop and dance in front of the paparazzis.
Speaker 1: Shave you ahead, you ahead have a crisis, have a crisis. And also we're going to talk about Canada's Trump Kevin O'Leary, mister wonderful, because I didn't know he was in Marty Supreme, the new Safti Josh Saftie film, and the reason why his cast is really funny. But also this guy, Look, you put a shitty person in a film, they're gonna say shitty things during the fucking promo tour for the film, even if they're not formally part of the promotional tour. So we'll get into that and maybe some other stories too, while we're at it. But first, Molly Lambert, if I may do the French pronunciation, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 4: Okay? Last night, this one, I'm ready. This time, I heard somebody listen playing I heard somebody reading Frankenstein on aloud a radio station. Yeah, on a college I can't tell you the college radio station.
Speaker 1: There way to get people to shadow noise pollution on Thursday Nights, hosted by'm a boy Chris Candy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's such a it's a great radio station, Kexley. But yeah, they were just playing some recording of somebody reading Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: And I was locked the fuck in. I was like, yeah, wow this rocks were searching.
Speaker 4: I just was searching Frankenstein and reading all this stuff about Mary Shelley writing Frankenstein when.
Speaker 1: She was a teen.
Speaker 4: She was a teen, Yeah, she wrote it when she was eighteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mary Shelley, God damn, I was.
Speaker 2: Too busy, fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah I could have wrote that, but I was out.
Speaker 2: Here them with real body parts, you know.
Speaker 1: Tell me, dude, I say a lot of ladies with they pitchforks out, you know what I mean? Because I was doing them dirty.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I was reading about Frankenstein, reading about some of the real scientists the doctor Frankenstein was based off.
Speaker 1: Of that were trying to like reanimate that bodies, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were. They They're fucking crazy back then. Sorry, go ahead, No, they were.
Speaker 4: They were fucking crazy back then. They were doing a lot of like like attaching electrodes to things and making the things kind of like shake and seem like they were coming to life. And that's where the idea.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's because they were trying to figure out how like nerves worked, probably.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but like I think they probably accidentally figured out how nerves work.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, it was like it was really like they were trying to do alchemy and they kept accidentally like doing real science, right right, right, Yeah, So like the guy who Frankenstein is allegedly based on, there's like a castle Castle Frankenstein. He was like trying to make the elixir of life that keeps you alive forever.
Speaker 2: This was like the billionaires of their time who had their own blood boys and stuff.
Speaker 4: It was truly so techbro of its time. It was just like, yeah, he's trying to make the elixir of life, and then he was just scamming all these people, being like, yeah, I made it right.
Speaker 1: It's exactly where the others failed. I have succeeded. I present to you soilent, my boys.
Speaker 4: His name, his thing was that he boiled a bunch of animal bones down to an elixir.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: This is like white people discovering like Eastern medicine all over again, these herbs. Isn't there like a new Frankenstein coming out with oscarizing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a new Caramel do Toro for ye, where Jacob Elordi.
Speaker 1: Is the monster.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Jacob I almost like Frankenstein's cool.
Speaker 1: But Molly, it's alleged that Mary Shelley based Frankenstein off a dude named Frankenstein who was doing wild experiments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name wasn't Frankenstein. I think his name was Dippin'. And it's like dipping the elixir.
Speaker 1: Dippin' dots.
Speaker 2: The ice cream.
Speaker 1: It breaks dots.
Speaker 4: But there's all this stuff too about Mary Shelley and her husband and being like in a polycule eighteen hundreds polycule dang mess.
Speaker 2: I like, oh, that's why she was like looking at body parts from different people. That's how she was getting down.
Speaker 1: Oh she didn't even think about that. Fuck okay Mary Shelley, Okay, wait who was reading it? Was the reading so good? It was captivating or like you're like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there was a guy reading it who like had a real guy reading Frankenstein Boye where he was like, oh, my creature, it's come to life.
Speaker 1: Oh so he was giving a little monster mash.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went a little spooky, few, little spooky.
Speaker 2: This is real healing my inner child by having someone read me a book moment.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 4: I was like wow, books. And also I was stuck in traffic, so again I was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything, books, everything, computer.
Speaker 1: Speaking of college radio, are you fucking with the oak? How sound?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: The Seasun radio station?
Speaker 4: I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Matt Pinfield, Matt Pinfield has a show on there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I've heard it by accident.
Speaker 1: It's it's good being phenomenal. Yeah. I was like, see Sun's radio stick.
Speaker 2: This is how state phenomenal about it.
Speaker 1: Just there. They've totally like it's like CACRW here. They're like, we're not playing like the commercial hits. We're just curating really good places. Oh wow, so like but it's great, Like you'll get a great block of rock and you're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a minute, it's kind Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Or just random stuff. Yeah, it's really really cool.
Speaker 4: I was going back to the old school.
Speaker 1: You got to you got to radio. So many people got got at kcr W. Sorry this is like la radio talk right now. But a lot of DJ's like Jeremy Soul, A lot of people have been there for a minute, We're let go, and that's that's that's sending shock waves through the public radio community in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Uh, Molly, was the only morning ever become a colectic? Now, well, maybe that's why I got no Vina Carmel. And people are mad at Novina Carmel for being or there, like it's probably there's no Vena's taking up the money.
Speaker 1: It's like, y'all, please don't be mad at.
Speaker 2: This woman of color out right now for this drama.
Speaker 1: Also, her dad is sly Stone, Mollie. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 4: How about a nice pair?
Speaker 2: I love goal on Asian pair. People are all, you know, like people are like apples, apples apples, But what about the pair. It's good.
Speaker 1: What kind you have? Like a bartlet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like a bartlet, like a done you Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's that is that? The crunchy Asian I like crunchy Asian pairs.
Speaker 2: I feel like people underrate pairs because they can get soft and damage and apples. You can carry around more easily because they have like a harder shell, if you will, the meat harder, harder meat, tougher meats. That's kind of but if you can delicately carry your pair around and bite into that cris crisp pear, so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've actually designed a carrying case for pairs. It's like a PVC sort of tube. You put it in there.
Speaker 2: It's one of those Yeah, it's like you know in sixth grade when you had to make a parachute for an egg.
Speaker 1: I'm doing one for a pair. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I did one for a pair, and I carried around instead of a purse, and then in the middle of a conversation, I just pull it out and crunch.
Speaker 1: There's there's a Korean chicken place I went to and like and their drink case. I had a bunch of Korean drinks and one was a pear juice, a crunchy Asian pear juice, like not like a kurrns nectar pair, which is also shout out Currs nectar. Even that's all basically fucking sugar. But that fucking Korean pear juice drink. Oh my god, it's transported me to my childhood because like in Japan in the summers, like you fucking eat pears, those crunchy pears and nonstuff.
Speaker 2: Can I say something controversial? Go ahead, Asian fruit supremacy.
Speaker 1: Tell them, tell them, tell them.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that shit is fresh as.
Speaker 1: You don't even know about light cheese, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know jackfruit, mango, everything's better.
Speaker 4: Oh you go to the farmer's market and there's the one guy with the good Asian fruit and vegetable. Yeah winter melon, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly so good, or like a momotato tomato, you know what I mean. There's all kinds of there's there's speech. Yeah, good god. Now I just want fruit, Molly. What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think eggs. I realized I don't really care about eggs. Okay, the pair livestock, Yeah, you think I was going to go with another fruit or vegetable. But yes, what you said egg one second ago, and then my brain went.
Speaker 1: Egg because you don't miss eating them. I buy I buy eggs mostly because my kid will kind of eat them, and in my mind, I'm I was like, oh, yeah, I'll probably cook up an egg. I fucking never do. And then yeah, just soft boil them, eat them like I buy.
Speaker 2: I buy eggs as a financial investment with smart contracts.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're because they're so pricey and like, yeah you invest now lating Yeah that six dozen you bought on a few weeks, Yeah they're still here. It doesn't smell really great, but you know what.
Speaker 4: I think, it's like I like the yolk, but I just I've never been like egg white.
Speaker 1: It's like you don't wait, hold on, hold on, wait, wait, you don't you like that's the opposite of what people say. I don't know white, I don't I get the yolk if you're doing I'm like runny or whatever. But like in a boiled egg.
Speaker 4: Too, yea, even in a boiled egg, yok' is a good part yellow.
Speaker 2: That's like the to me, that's the I haven't had eggs in a while, but that's like the most chalky part.
Speaker 4: I like, I don't like how the white is like runny or like gummy. Oh wow, interesting, it's like anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Victor, actually, yeah, baby, let's find another guest we're looking for.
Speaker 2: We're looking for the pure white, the part none of this.
Speaker 1: Color yellow supremacy. I'm hearing on this show there's a Japanese Wait, BASI said, there's a jack. But these white egg bait. Come on Mike really quickly.
Speaker 4: We'll say.
Speaker 1: You know what is good.
Speaker 4: It is the ta egg. That's a good egg. Oh yes, eggs so good.
Speaker 2: But these white eggs they feed them, I think just rice or something. It's called The brand is called Coma.
Speaker 1: Means rice. Okay, yeah, yep, yeah, yeah, oh shi it really the yolks are.
Speaker 4: I'm looking?
Speaker 1: Nah see oh white white is all weird?
Speaker 2: Wow that does feel weird. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like this. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the white rice too.
Speaker 4: It is just like that's.
Speaker 1: Yea, oh my god? Yeah, holy, okay, well great, a new egg for racists has dropped courtesy of Japan, wouldn't you know it? All right, we will take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk about I guess some more racism, I guess right after this, and we're back. A lot of a lot of consequential races happening across the country. We've got Prop fifty coming up in California to try and battle all the racist jerrymandering that's happening because North Carolina just they just carved up their maps and created a new Republican seat. So it's a bit of an arms race in terms of jerrymandering. We also have Gubernatoil races, mayoral races, and which we'll touch on too, because I've had Zegang reached out to be like talk about this race. I'm like, ye, we absolutely should. But one that's very much been in front of mine, at least for this show has been the New York mayoral race. And there was the I believe the final debate happened before the election, and again, like I said up top, this was another opportunity for the to just fucking just describe Andrew Cuomo to his face as an insult, and it's one of the most effective attacks you can do on a debate stage. But yeah, I think the thing that was most talked about again was Mom Donnie bringing up the multiple sexual harassment allegations against Cuomo and even talking about how one of the people that has accused him was in the audience. I will just play I'm just gonna play this clip because in its entirety it's an absolute It's I don't know, a broiled basted raised here. He is just saying, Hey, what's up with you? Bro? Let me talk about you real quick.
Speaker 6: Andrew Cuomo, Mister Cuomo, in twenty twenty one, thirteen different women who worked in your administration in credibly accused you of sexual harassment. Since then, you have spent more than twenty million dollars in taxpayer funds to defend yourself. All I'm describe it resigations entirely. What could he possibly be? Writ again, You've even go so far as to legally go after one of those women. Charlotte Bennett is here in the audience this evening. You seek to access her private gynecological records.
Speaker 2: She cannot speak.
Speaker 6: Up for herself because you lodged a defamation case against her. I, however, can speak What do you say to the thirteen women that you sexually harassed?
Speaker 2: Dude? And then he kind of like his mind like skips.
Speaker 1: He's like, but I mean telling you that, he's like he's hanging his head as he's describing all this. I'll let's let Andrew Cuomo give his answer because I'm sure it will be a poignant That's not a good sign if you're Andrew Cloma. If you if you want to be in government, then you have to be serious and mature. That's what you would say to the women you sexually harassed. Because she's doing a wind up.
Speaker 4: But like, so that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch this yet, and I didn't know it had become like good wrestling.
Speaker 2: It's got some bangers, also some good racism, like Curtis Sila asked, saying that Zoron advocated for Global GHA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they're out all the catchphrases.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, he's But also, I yeah, I love Curtis. He's a typical. He's like it's like it's like a caricature of New York. It's like it's like he's like, hey, I'm walking here like that guy.
Speaker 1: When him and Cuomo start arguing, I was saying, like, I feel like I'm like a bus terminal in like Manhattan.
Speaker 2: Do you know that ar Do you know that clip that went viral of like two guys like not fighting, but like flipping each other off on the street. Do you remember that? That's them.
Speaker 1: Almost getting down but yeah, yeah, so fuck you, hey, fuck you. So Cuomo said, yeah, you need to be serious and mature, and I guess his version of that was too. So while this was happening, while the debate was happening, twenty minutes into it, Cuomo's official account tweeted this AI generated video about the quote criminals for zoron Mumdani and the criminals in this video are just a bunch of racist stereotypes, like a black pimp that looked like fucking Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch Like not like.
Speaker 2: You're like what well, because it was AI generated, so it was based on like all of these fucking awful tropes and whatever racist shit you plug in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the actor, you guys say that meme that was like shout out to AI for proving the existence of a soul by showing us what stuff without.
Speaker 1: It looks like, yeah, amazing, no for real because you can see it immediately. But again, then there's like a black man in like a Kafia shoplifting. I'm like, Wow, you're really layering this one on thick like you're getting you're doing multiple attacks with just this dude. I'll play a little bit of it because it's it's so it's just so fucking bad, not just from it, like obviously the messaging is filed, but the fucking it starts off with Zaron eating rice with his hands, which I think for anybody who's you know, who.
Speaker 2: Would fucking what kind of culture would do that?
Speaker 1: Who would why would they?
Speaker 2: Why would they do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, very fucking just like top level xenophobic attack Becau you know who this is obviously geared towards. Because again I think Quom was just like, I don't know, man, the racists, I don't care, Like even if we're ideologically not in line politically maybe on xenophobia, wheel I feel like he is like he doesn't give a shit. No, no, I mean, it's pure desperation. I think just now maybe he was like, ah, we'll get we'll gradually turn up the racism and then we'll get to an eleven by the day.
Speaker 2: You know, brother, We're getting right there right now.
Speaker 1: So here's here's a bit of the ad because it's have either of you seen it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, just so people.
Speaker 2: Can you aioron like freaks me the fuck out, mam.
Speaker 1: Donnie isn't crazy.
Speaker 2: He's just trying to even the play in field, you know.
Speaker 1: Give everyone a fair shot. Sure he said multiple times we need to defund the police, but that was just a metaphor. And yes he did say crime like I'm pretty sure that had to have been off of like a black spilitation film because it looked like that was shot in panavision or like that was like the film quality. Okay, so go on. These are all the people, Uh there's white men, white ladies, men who are saying very scary. Yeah, who's saying he's all good? Crime is okay. The whole point of this thing is to be like, look at all these criminals that want zoron Mumdani. These are the people who will benefit from his mayoral election.
Speaker 2: Time is a social construct, but that was also a metaphor.
Speaker 7: His main backer, the democratic socialist ideas are common sense such a.
Speaker 1: See criminalizing this demeanors like shoplifting. So this guy, as soon as he says that, he puts a like an N ninety five mask on and then a kafir around his neck because all shoplifters are a propost Indian third degree.
Speaker 6: Flifting is hamas trespassing prostitution.
Speaker 1: This guy's opens up a van full of and drug driving with plans to decriminalize all drugs. Ma'am, Donnie will be a job creator for drug deal drug dealers. Instead of helping us homeless get off the streets and into the mental health facilities we need, he wants to give us safe injection sites to do crack. Okay, I don't know if you do crack at a safe injection site, but okay, uh, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you don't because that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: But like this thing is such just slopped together.
Speaker 2: But also it should be fucking illegal to use your opponent's uh likeness. Likeness. Yeah, with him saying shit, he didn't say has an Ai figure, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I think this is the the ad went down almost as quickly as it went up here. What the fuck? Yeah? No, truly, I mean this is just but that is like it clearly.
Speaker 4: Shows he's scared because Zoron was like, you are hiding.
Speaker 1: A child, right, exactly, and I don't know if that really helped. Let me see, let's see how.
Speaker 2: The wa wait he he draked him? What happened?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, just that he like like said something like come on stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depending on who's pulling you look at it's not looking good right now. The sum he's up by eight points, others he's up as many as twenty four points on a Fox News Yeah yeah yeah. So again, I'm not sure if these like bad faith racist attacks work because again, they tried all this stuff. Like like, if you think about this ad, they were doing every single thing that like the establishment tries to do to anyone to be they're Muslim, they're socialists, they want you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, it's so fucking weird. They're doing this in New York, one of the most diverse cities on the fucking planet. Like, and you're saying that you're speaking for New Yorkers, You're saying that you're speaking for that population of people who even compared to La where we don't even interact on the subway, and like neighborhoods are segregated and stuff, like sure they're segregation and stuff in New York, but it's so dense you interact with people and they become more human to you no matter what, you know what I mean. And so it's like it's nuts that he's like driving into the city in his fucking giant suv and and then being like, I know what, this city would love racism.
Speaker 1: Well all these.
Speaker 4: People too, It's like the eighties are still happening for them. Yeah, that's like. Also, like when Trump talks about la you can tell he's like, right, building these skyscrapers downtown or whatever. It's like time is not passed for him.
Speaker 7: He's like, you remember the old sub in California RTD buses? What the fuck dude, you're talking about the Rapid Transit District buses? God have you've thought about that?
Speaker 1: Shi in ages? Uh that logo is kind of wild though, Uh yeah, I don't know. I mean, I'm assuming this is going to end how we all think it is, with mom Donnie winning and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 2: But I'm honestly like, like I'm worried. Like, obviously Islamophobia is rampant in this country's and it has been for a long time, but I'm I'm not I'm not worried about the race. I'm worried about, like the people that Cuomo and all of these attack ads and the global spot actual are inciting, yeah, against Zorn because political violence is becoming more prominent in the Yeah, because there's so much Antifa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, i mean they're all over.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's like anytime they come after like progressives or leftist candidates. I'm less worried about the policy and political leins because like, clearly the people want what he's saying, and I'm more worried about like the instances of violence that the Yeah, that these fucking crazy people in site.
Speaker 1: Right, because rhetorically, when everything is just like and all these people are violent or whatever, you know, again, you're.
Speaker 4: Trying to get a civil war going. That's all we've been doing this year, is like trying to get somebody to kick it off, and the left will fall for it. So they're just like, maybe maybe our side can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also, like the part that scared me the most was him speaking in the fucking ad like there are people where they will believe that, you know what I mean, they will believe that he said that. And also this is a dude who's like in the streets all the time is actually accessible.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yep, yep. I can only imagine what his election and you know, ascendants into the office will actually do and what the rhetoric looks like at that point when he if he's elected.
Speaker 4: Like I did see what The New York Times opinion section ran another incredible opinion piece today. Oh god, we editorial board, democrats need to move to the center's Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some good question mark. Yeah, that's where the votes are at.
Speaker 4: It was funny because even the people in the comments were like, bro, yeah.
Speaker 1: Shut up. They're like, it says you the person who's like, hasn't fucking know nothing on the line here by existing in this country. Okay, let's move on. Also, just because Stranger Things is finally coming to an end, What the last time we had fucking was it fucking three years ago? I feel like it was twenty twenty two. I already this happens every time Stranger Things comes out. I forget what the fuck even happened last season? And then I start watching it and I'm like, I don't know, I don't know what's going on. What happened?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: I think it it feels like when someone posts like a picture of a celebrity and they're in black and white and you're like, oh my god, are they dead? And then you're like, oh no, it's just another season.
Speaker 1: Just a cool yeah, just a cool just a cool photo. But yeah, Now, like I said, these we've we've aged along with the cast. The first chunk of this season comes out in November, and then more episodes Christmas Day, and then a series finale on New Year's Eve, because everyone is going to clear out their fucking New Year's Eve calendar to see what happens. I know plenty of people probably will, but I couldn't think of something on what I'd want to do less. But there were reports that like the show's creators wanted like the Duffer Brothers, they wanted to put the finale in movie theaters.
Speaker 4: I think they're doing it.
Speaker 1: They are. I think they are now, right because at first Netflix was like, nah, nah, we're not doing it. We're not doing it, and everyone was like, uh, you just put K pop Demon Hunters in the theaters and it did really well. What do you what do you mean you don't You're not doing it? Now now they've come back around and by like, oh, yeah, we gotta probably make a little money on that. We'll probably make a little money in that. So now it's for just two days, December thirty first, and I guess New Year's Day. So it doesn't mean you're gonna see it before anyone else, but like, that's that's what they're doing. This is the part that's really interesting to meet. So Ted Sarandos, Sarandos, however you want to say it. Sarandon, the head of Netflix. He was like, again, he's been sort of like at the head of like being like, well, I don't know about the theatrical release. Earlier, he was quoted by saying, quote that driving folks to a theater is just not our business, and he's called movie theaters an outdated concept. This is his full quote. He said, we're in a period of transition. Folks grew up thinking I want to make movies on a gigantic screen and have strangers watch them, and to have them play in the theater for two months and people cry and sold out shows. It's an outdated concept.
Speaker 2: I truly think people who do this thing where they like eliminate third what is it called third spaces or whatever, or places where community can gather and like interact and have a shared experience or like some of the most evil people, because that's like what really ruins the strength of our populace is like banding together. And I think and I fucking know they know that all they care about is engaging us on devices and keeping our attention and not like communing with each other, And I like, legit think it's evil, Like I think it's bad.
Speaker 4: I do think that the AI slot problem has gotten so bad that I'm now optimistically thinking people will get offline and go back to reality because I do think it's also just like there's a limit of how much entertainment you can take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, isn't like jen Alpha doing that where they're like not on social media as much because they're like rediscovering touching grass as a generation.
Speaker 4: They're also going outside and building a treehouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that in the sky the sun?
Speaker 1: I was just a Jason Propaganda petties Hed had a poetry reading yesterday I went to and his his new album is called I Think the Beautiful Endlings. And but then endling is like a group of a species that is the last one to exist before extinction, and he was bringing up he's like, you know, and we think about this all the time, but like millennials really are the last people who knew the pre Internet world, like fully knew the pre Internet world. No, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're like digital digital migrants, not digital natives.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, when I think about that, I'm like, god, damn no. And it's so true, Like they do want everybody to just they want their version of Wally where you're just you put your goggles on and look at these images. The thing about A I was also reading recently was a lot of the data people are like, you know, like this thing hoovers up data very quickly, and we're gonna run out of high quality data to train the ai AI on by like some point in twenty twenty six or something. And they're like saying, at that point, it will then just begin training on other bullshits. I think there, Yeah, yeah, no, one, I don't think the Alabama of the Internet just in breathing. Yeah, just a terrible AI centipede human centipede just feeding on itself. But yeah, I mean, like that's another huge issue where it's almost like it's I don't think I've seen a few people sort of positive this, but it's like it's you know, for AI to be anything they wanted to be, Like, you also have to actually, human creativity has to be sustained. Human innovation has to be sustained, because this isn't creating new stuff. It's just training on things that exist. And yeah, yeah, we got to get back in the lab. Hook some electrodes up to a front. I'll get back in the lab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just give me a few seconds. Okay, I'm walking over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if that's you noticed he looks I mean he looks like a character from like night Court or some shit. Yeah, it's like, here comes courteously with a vigilante racist Again he's like, I look what I brought in. Nice fucking beret. I know it was so great.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll go for him as or as him for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, could be you got a Halloween costume?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just gonna be like, do you have you got any ideas?
Speaker 1: Do you do costumes every year?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have a strong, hard rule that's like you don't you have to not have to explain it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I'm the opposite where I'm like it's so obscure. I'm like, can you guess? Can you guess what it is? I've been aligned too much.
Speaker 4: And he's like, dude, you know what I might do though that everyone just keeps telling me to do is be chapel roone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah sure, easy, yeah yeah, like yallow pony. Yeah, but you got you got all the clothing. I mean, that's that's some don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: She looks like me, it's not no, but you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't do the makeup something on stage, you know what I mean? Stage A little fun.
Speaker 4: Part, a little taxi cab costume or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I might. I was thinking of just because there's little energy just being Leonardo DiCaprio in one battle after.
Speaker 2: Another, there's going to be like a lot of costumes, like I know.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, this is going to be every fucking yeah, person I hates costume.
Speaker 2: You should be the creepy colonel. Oh yeah, Sean Penn's character and then you can walk all funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just be fucking he was. I think he was auditioning to play r f K in an upcoming film.
Speaker 4: Literally, I was like, they're just they're the same shade.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, they're the same. What are you going to be?
Speaker 2: I don't know, honestly. I also I miss like some Halloween parties, but it's also the Volley, So I'm going to like a queer the Volley on Saturday, so that might be my instead of Halloween. I'm like the stuff that was queer Indian.
Speaker 1: Somebody just goes up to go, hey, great costume queer Indian. Right Yeah, yeah, cool, you got a roommate. Yeah right, someone says that to you on November fifth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we'll I'll get masks and kefias and go as the shoplifter from the Cuomo AI ad.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, my.
Speaker 2: God, I'm going to be the drunk lady, the drunk fifties mom that's driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'll actually just put a suit on and I'll eat rice out of a bowl with my hands. Okay, and people will know that I'm an AI slapped racist propaganda video. Okay, let's take another break and we come back. Let's talk a little bit more about some film, because Josh Saftie's Marty Supreme just it's getting a lot of talk, but more so because I want to talk about Kevin O'Leary, who fucking sucks. Right after this and we're back. So one of the pretty highly anticipated films of this year is Josh Saftie's Marty Supreme with Tim Atay Challamee Guicho, whose daughter Apple we talked about this earlier this week. Apple, we got our first look at Apple, Martin singing.
Speaker 2: I would have named her Pair, but yeah, I would have too.
Speaker 1: God. Pair would have been worse actually than Apple somehow, because Apple's already a fucked up name.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I heard they named her Apple because of Steve Jobs, which makes it maybe the worst.
Speaker 1: That was my I was joking like that. I was like, she could really lean into this and get a deal, you know what I mean? With Tim Cook or Apple Onia. I don't know what the fuck it is anyway. I think Tyler the creator is also in it too, or now sorry Tyler Okonma because he's you know, he's an actor now, yes, yes, yes, but anyway, when so, people showed like we're watching the trailer, specifically a lot of Candi people because they are very very aware of Kevin O'Leary, mister Wonderful from Shark Tank's ass Wholeness. People were like, what the fuck is this guy doing in this movie? And again, this guy is known as like Canada's Trump, we know him in the US as the shark tank guy. That's Maga basically always doing something to try and defend Trump, like even if it's the grossest defense, which we'll get to. But just a side note, like he really did try to try, Like he tried his hand in politics in Canada, and then he had to sue the Canadian government to change campaign finance laws to quote, to remove a specific thing on limits on political donations in Canada because he wanted to pay off his own campaign debt that he ran up. And he's like, I can I do this myself? It didn't work, Oh my god. But like recently, right in July, he was on CNN. The Epstein files were stirling around as a topic and during the interview he said it's not a big deal anyway because it doesn't affect the American economy. He said, quote, the average American awake for eighteen hours a day. How many minutes do you think they spent they spend worrying about this stuff. Maybe they were raped, maybe they weren't. Nobody gives a poop. Nobody gives a poop poop poop, worst case scenario. All this stuff's true, does that in any way affect the American economy? Yikes? Oh, dot com slash, what the fuck are you talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, wait, can I say a real life analogous moment that I had with someone?
Speaker 1: Yeh, wait, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Okay? I like this, well, okay, So I was working with this comic and I heard accusations about him, and so I called him up and I was like, dude, what the fuck? And he was like getting like sweaty, defending himself and all this shit. And then and then he spirals and he goes even if even if it was true, like what, you wouldn't want to work with me?
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, what yeah, dude, like exactly.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how people they're like separate the sexual assaulter from like the rest of the shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that they do.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's the fucking point, dude, No, I wouldn't want.
Speaker 4: To work that's also a tell they did it.
Speaker 1: After that, I was like, by you're telling you're telling me the person credibly accused you don't want to work with me.
Speaker 4: You're like this is my last day on kill Tony. Yeah, I'm never coming back.
Speaker 1: To never coming back. You lost to me anyway. So there's also like his wife caused a fatal boat crash. I was reading about where they were.
Speaker 2: That she's the drunk driver in the AI.
Speaker 1: She was actually the desert. She was the d D. She was the d D with her husband and another person. They smashed into a boat on a lake that was like stargazing, and their defense was well, their lights were off because they were stargazing. Even though we hit them at an incredible speed and killed them, the charges were dropped and she skated on that.
Speaker 2: So just just a lot of are you feeling a lot of empathy for a bad driver because I am one? But beyond that, the whole killing somebody.
Speaker 1: Yea Christ, that's a different level. Getting honked at because you're on your phone because you didn't go when the light turned green for fresh.
Speaker 2: They were star gazing. It's like the middle of the day, I'm.
Speaker 1: Driving, that's what It's just Hollywood Boulevard. They're stargazing. So anyway, this is what happens. So people are like, why the fuck is Kevin O'Leary in this movie? He said, this is what Safti told him, quote, We're looking for a real asshole and you're it.
Speaker 2: That is so funny.
Speaker 1: And another interviews after confirmed this explain that quote, we needed someone who you did not like and did not like in a deep, unconscious way, and we looked at a lot of real businessmen and people who have no history of being on camera. But then we found him and this is the thing he is, like, it's so what's so fun about him is that you enjoy watching him be a dick kind of Maybe.
Speaker 2: Then that gives him more stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm just like, I give the perception of a character like you see it and you med to go fuck this guy, Fuck this guy, fuck this guy. Like sure, I get that you can probably achieve that in many other ways. But okay, fine, but here's the thing now that the film, like there's a lot of people know earlier reason the film, and like there's press going out. He's been just using this opportunity of him being in a film, despite never being in a movie before, just start giving pointers to the film industry about AI, which he is very invested in. So he he was on like the hills World of Travel podcast, and which he said basically was like Marty Supreme, like should have used AI extras instead of humans. Oh yeah, this is what he said. I just want to this is a well you might recognize something about this quote because he's really into this number for some reason. Quote almost every scene had as many as one hundred and fifty extras. Now, these people have to stay awake for eighteen hours. You just said that about who. No one gives a shit about the FS. This is like his weird perception of working people. It's like they're up for eighteen hours, they don't know what's going on, so he goes they have to stay awake for eighteen hours. Usually it's twelve based on the laws. Be completely dressed in the background, and they're not necessarily in the movie, but they're necessary to be there moving around. And yet it costs millions of dollars to do that. Why couldn't you simply put AI agents in their place because they're not the main actors, they're only in the story. Visually, you could save millions of dollars so more movies could be made. The same director instead of spending ninety million or whatever he spent, could have spent thirty five million and made two movies you, I'm sorry, is the budget for background actors fifty five million dollars?
Speaker 2: Because what duction get paid for?
Speaker 1: Know, that's what we get paid by George Soros to take to the streets, you know what I mean? But get this work.
Speaker 2: And I said, and then I said, let my. I don't know why. It's the same accent. And then I said, let my. Let my bitch wife be AI because then she would nag me all the time, and now she just beat boops around. And it's so it's so efficient and so costly, and I haven't seen my children in years.
Speaker 1: What a fucking this? He goes on. Okay, I'd argue for the sake of the art, you should allow it in certain cases.
Speaker 2: For the sake of the art.
Speaker 1: AI extra is a really good case because you can't tell the difference. You just put one hundred nor weld tillies in there and you're good. Norweld tillies go.
Speaker 4: Scamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a pr it's not a real thing. I mean when like, especially when the creator was like, oh, we're getting calls from agencies, No you're not, then name them and she couldn't you're like, of course because this, and everyone's just in with that headline breathlessly, as if any legitimate talent agency was asking about an algorithm. For get the fuck out of here, anyway. This is what he goes on to talk about, Norweal Tilly nor Well Tillies quote, she's one hundred percent AI. She doesn't exist, but she's a great actress. She can come in any age you want. She doesn't need to eat, so she works twenty four hours a day. The Union is going out of their mind. Huh huh, And everyone just like roasted his ass.
Speaker 2: What does he do? I don't understand what he does?
Speaker 1: Just an entrepreneur.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he goes on shark Tank and it's like, I hate your stupid fucking idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's okay, I'm listening. Yeah, I also love doing that.
Speaker 1: He co founded soft Key Software Products and then Thy Brothers. Yeah, Betty soft Key, the soft Key Brothers. But yeah, this is where he's at now, just preaching the Norwell Tilly gospel. One person pointed out, I think rightfully, we shouldn't be paying attention to the quote technological and aesthetic wisdom of a guy who wears fucking two wristwatches simultaneously to keep track of different time zones. I don't know if you know this about him. He wears dueling wrist watches.
Speaker 2: You know why wait on either on both hands or on right one hand.
Speaker 1: Right wrist, left wrist. There is a wristwatch on it because it helps him keep track of New York time and do buy time.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you had an AI watch, it could do the math for you. Yeah, and then you wouldn't have to look at things.
Speaker 1: I mean there's fancy rich guy watches that have multiple time zones and you think, yeah, this conundrum decades ago.
Speaker 2: But you're so fun. They are all living in the eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what he's like, gotta have my watches from my different time zones.
Speaker 1: Look like such an asshole, two wrist watches like that.
Speaker 4: He's definitely not a fax machine on Oh.
Speaker 1: He hasn't like built into his limo. He's like, you see what that is, affect simile. I've got really cool, really cool.
Speaker 4: Wait, is that why it's called a fax machine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: Look, we got a tribute between Alive's science brain and other general intelligence. My truly knowledge of the trivial and Molly's use of books.
Speaker 4: I think my general intelligence, my g I huh, we could crush a trivial pursuit tournament.
Speaker 1: I think, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I think, I think. I think. So anyone wants to challenge just let us know. But you know, please, we're gonna get challenged by Tilly Norwood Norwell. Tilly.
Speaker 2: That's like chryl Lee, Ralph's character and Abbot Elementary, just mixing.
Speaker 1: Up all these celebraies. Norwell Tilly. It's like that's not even a name. You would I'd imagine say Tilly nor Well, but Norwell like even to get it reverse. Oh what a beautiful, beautiful girl, that nor Well.
Speaker 4: We're gonna crush sure in trivia.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So right now, the thing with the AI that earlier is trying to do, he's trying to build quote, the world's largest artificial intelligence data center in Alberta, Canada. And to add insult to injury, he's putting this thing called Wonder Valley on the traditional territory of the Sturgeon Lake Cree Nation. So you want to desecrate indigenous land with your capitalist, fucking hell site this He's on the right side of everything. Kevin O'Leary.
Speaker 2: I am calling the louver histers. We need you. Okay, we have another mission. Should you choose to accept, Okay, destroy this project.
Speaker 1: It might be easy, but use but you must, and you must use the help of Norwal Tilly because we have to bring it down from the inside. That's the only way it can happen. It's the only way we can happen. But anyway, I'm a lot of people are talking a lot about the film, while you're much more in tune with the film industry. Are people people pretty excited. I feel like this is one that people they're excited.
Speaker 2: I think it looks terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I haven't seen any trailer before.
Speaker 4: I just get it looks like like a Wes Anderson, like really Pong Champ. But that's cool.
Speaker 1: Mmmmmm. Well, I know I might see it, because I mean, in truth, I might see every movie ever. I think that's a that's a true statement, even if.
Speaker 4: Well, I can say with complete confidence I will.
Speaker 2: Never see it.
Speaker 1: What's a movie I should see this year?
Speaker 4: I know you're totally asking the wrong person. I don't see movies at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you write, but you talk enough to people that know. Yeah, read books, no, I have.
Speaker 4: Like producer Victor, tell me what happens in movies that I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Have you seen them?
Speaker 4: Getting of Eddington?
Speaker 2: No, it is good, Like the the plot isn't like crazy twists or anything, but the acting and the characters are like really good. I really love the actors in it. I think it's really that's that made me stay.
Speaker 4: I think the last movie I saw is the at Art was m Night Shyamalan's Trap. It was so good and it was so good.
Speaker 2: It was so good. I was obsessed. It was like it was it was at the level of acting of color. No, it was so good that yeah, yes, all check it out. We need Josh Hartnett in a lot of things. He was great in it.
Speaker 4: He was great m Night Shyamalon's daughter, who played a fictional pop star.
Speaker 2: Oh wait no, but she's like a real That was like the movie to like premiere, like it was solely a commercial for her music. Like yeah, that was fully for like a promotional thing for her so that her music could be highlighted and then she could supposedly act in between.
Speaker 1: That's that look, that's he said. Being a good dad, Josh hartnetto dad, Well, yeah, it was a good movie about being a good dad.
Speaker 2: You should watch it.
Speaker 1: True, great, great, great? What you're saying it's so bad it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's I just think it's regularly good kind.
Speaker 1: Of oh wow, okay, okay, okay, yeah, because like Shyamalan has, it's a movie.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it's a fun movie.
Speaker 1: Perfect, that's what I mean. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not because you're like, this is cinema. No, it's like, no, it's like a popcorn movie. And it's great at being a popcorn Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that up in the nineties.
Speaker 2: It's bad that I I have only I think the only Safti Brothers movie that I've seen is Uncut Gems because I really want to understand memes, you know, so I like diving into where they're where they come from, and I was stressful. But I haven't I haven't really like gotten into the Safti Brothers that I also saw.
Speaker 1: Ye, I mean because like the other one, the other brother did Smashing Machine right. Yeah, yeah, so wow, wow house divided. Who who will win between the two of them? We don't know. What we do know is Kevin O'Leary ech Molly Lambert, thank you so much for joining us today on the daily' sye case. Where do the people find you? Follow you can port your wonderful work. Let me finish and what's the work of social media?
Speaker 4: Regular find me on Instagram, Molly Underscore Lambert. I'm on TikTok at Molly World and might start posting there. Okay, and check out general World. Jenna Jamison vivid video in the Valley starting October twenty seventh, every Monday for thirteen weeks.
Speaker 1: Now are there it? Does any crime intersect with this narrative at all?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: The dance? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I thought everything was above board there.
Speaker 4: Well, not in the not in the porn business proper.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, I mean, but just the characters around it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll see there's some fun.
Speaker 1: Stuff. As someone who only knows of Jenna Jamison in one dimension through like pornography, I'm I'm really looking forward to this because you do such good work.
Speaker 4: Of like oh thank you, Lawrence Sera. Jenna is also incredible.
Speaker 1: So get ready, okay, I am, I'm buckling up. What's the working media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror class, What would your Treehouse of Horror?
Speaker 1: Name be Scully No, Golly Molly lamboo. Oh yeah, Molly Lamb's Blood Yeah, uh, mine would be I think what Bles Gray? Yeah, Biles Biles Ghoul, Biles Gray. We were trying to think of another one. I was doing this, I got a like a get together recently, I'm like, what's it does? Everybody has? Everybody thought about what their Treehouse of Horror name would be?
Speaker 4: Just when I'm watching it?
Speaker 2: What would mind be?
Speaker 4: What would yours be?
Speaker 2: I do have a potential for goo in my last name?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that gang?
Speaker 2: We need your help? Yes?
Speaker 4: That chime in?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Tree House of Horror names and your own treehouse?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who's got the best one? Who's got the best one? Paula v thank you so much for joining me us today. Where did the people find you? Follow you, support you? What's the working media you like?
Speaker 2: I'm at Paula Viganalan p A L L A B I g U n A l A N everywhere. The next Facial Recognition Comedy Show is at the Comedy Store on the twenty first of November. Please come through. We have such a great time. Actually, this last one super fun. It's a good hang and the work of media. You could oh, I you guys thought it's a tweet. It's a picture, an old picture of Aretha Franklin and Brandy, and Brandy is looking like like smiling at the camera but trying to like hold back what looks like pain. And someone quote tweeted it at easy like feazy quote tweeted Aretha was stepping on that toe bad and it was I've been watching the discourse around it and everybody was like this.
Speaker 5: Brandy is also looking down too, Yeah, steps so funny, fun Oh my god, Uh find me everywhere at Miles of Gray, a work in media, like I've just been watching the trash that his love is blind.
Speaker 1: If I just there's just something so intereresting to add you to our group chat, please do, please do it because I have so many things to say all the time, and my own partner doesn't give a fuck about these couples at all. It's infuriating. But anyway, find me there. Those are the that's a work of media. I'm like, you know, you could also find me on for Twenty Day Fiance and you know you've got some other things coming up too, Just so you know, I'm in the lab. I'm actually in the lab. There will be some some announcements coming up, doing some new things, one with Jack, one without, and you will like it. I hope we'll see Anyway, you can find us everywhere at Daily Zeitgeist, at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode right now wherever you're listening, and at the bottom that's where you find the footnotes, foodnotes, thank you, and that's where we link off to the information articles we talked about. Today's episode. Also a song you might enjoy. What's the song I think you'll enjoy? In yesterday's episode, we were talking to Francesca Fiorentini and she was talking about how she like Cardis Watch and she didn't know I didn't know what it's called. And I said, Oh, that's a reshad Me watch that she's got on because it's millions of dollars. And then I was like, oh, there's a West Side Gun song that reminded me of this because there's a whole part where they're talking about pronouncing reshad Me and that track is called Margella Split Toes. It's by Buffalo's West Side Gun. Please check it out. It's great, probably some of the best ad libs in the game from West Side, so check that out. The production or the day is Geist is a production of iHeartRadio. So for more podcasts you already know iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts wherever you get them for free, check it out. All right, until then, we'll see you then, I mean until then. By then, I mean Monday, I'll see you Monday, and then also tune in this weekend for the best of recap in case you're not able to listen to every episode, so you just get the best bits in one place.
Speaker 2: Jenna's World drops Monday too.
Speaker 1: Jenneral World drops on Monday. Kid Kid, the first thing in your ears buds is my voice as kid Rock. I mean, what are you waiting on? Pre pre download? I would be Bald with the Bald, Yeah anyway. Bald with the Bald later.
Speaker 2: By The Daily Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bae Wang.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by j M mcnapp, edited and engineered by Justin Connor.