Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. This is the place to be if you're ready for the best podcasts of the paranormal, curious.
Speaker 2: And sometimes unexplained. Now listen to this.
Speaker 3: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host our thoughts and opinions only, and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter and your needs.
Speaker 1: Ready to be amazed by the Wizard of Weird Strange Things with Joshua Warren.
Speaker 2: I am Joshua B. Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you a brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, some amazing Wishing Machine stories, of course, I have been fascinated by the Wishing machine since I was sixteen years old. I'll tell you about that in a moment. Uh And many of you have followed my work for decades and you've heard some of these stories before, but I think it's nice to go back and sort of revisit them once in a while. I'll kind of catch you up on how things are going, what's new, answer some more specific questions, because there are fortunately brand new people discovering this podcast every single day, and I get emails almost every single day from people asking me about the Wishing Machine. They've never heard of it before, they're brand new to the topic, and so this is an opportunity for me to go back and sort of again go over the whole story best I can tell it, and maybe you will also, even if you've heard about the wishing machine for years, maybe you'll have some new ideas about ways you can use it. I was sixteen years old when I got my first real job, working as a clerk at a bookstore beat outon bookseller at the Ashville Mall in North Carolina, where I was born and raised. And the funny thing is I had already published a book before I started publishing when I was very young, and I was also writing for the newspaper, the Ashville Citizen Times. But I wanted to see how the book business kind of worked on the actual retail end and I thought that would enhance my understanding of the entire industry. Aside from just being a writer, I also wanted to see what it was like on the other side, for the customers, the readers, And of course they were happy to give me a job because I'm a pretty big guy. And let me tell you what, carrying around big boxes of books all day is not easy work, very heavy. One thing I loved about that job was being put in charge of special orders. These were books that were not usually kept stocked on the shelves, but somebody could come in and say I want this book, and so I would go and I would figure out where this book was and I would order it, and then when it would come in, I would call the person and say, your book is here. And so I got to see a lot of weird, weird books this way, and one day I bought, actually a customer bought a book he came in by Charles Casamano called Psionic Power, and I started reading this while I was, you know, being very careful not to crease the pages that I was reading over this. A little bit after the customer was called to come pick it up, and I immediately turned around and ordered another copy just for myself. And this is where I first came into contact with this idea of what it is sort of called radionics psionics. And so let me just sort of explain in a real nutshell what we're talking about here. There was a doctor named Albert Abrams who was born in I think the eighteen hundreds. Let's see here. I should know this off the top of my head by now, but virtually my brain is two packed. Yes, he was born in eighteen sixty three died in nineteen twenty four, and he was a very well respected physician. During his lifetime, he wanted to figure out how to cure cancer in particular, and he began to experiment with hooking up wires to people's bodies to see if he could kind of diagnose what the problem was through wires and using different types of detection devices, and then seeing if he could treat it through wires. And I'm really summarizing this, you know, very briefly. But then he finally had patients who said that they couldn't come in, they couldn't make the trip. And so he said, this may sound crazy, but just send me a picture of yourself. So a person would send a photograph of him or herself, which was, you know, not the easiest thing to do necessarily back of those days. And he would hook the wires at some of his machines up to the pictures, and he believed that he was able to do the same thing to sort of potentially diagnose the problem and even fix the problem using the picture as opposed to attaching it to the person. And this, of course sounded like complete bs to everybody in the medical filled back then. This is way before we had an understanding of quantum mechanics and non locality and the idea that space and time are flexible things and all that stuff. And there was also a ton of medical quackery in those days, and so eventually a lot of heat started coming down on these people who were selling snake oil type things. And right when he was about to potentially get into trouble for developing these devices that he thought worked along these lines where you could take symbolic representations of people and use them to potentially treat them, he died. Other people thought his work was fascinating, and they kept pursuing it in various ways, and a lot of them ended up being accused of a fraud and quackery, and there was a big movement to throw people in prison. Wilhem Reich was one of those people who died in prison because of talking about this kind of thing and these sort of alternative energy ideas. They burned his books, ordered his books to be burned. I mean like we went through a very dark period. It was almost like a witch hunt period when the idea even talking about these alternative medical possibilities was forbidden, but they did not stop people from doing it on the underground. It's almost like people who've been studying magic even during the time of the witch hunts, because there is something magical about all this, the idea that you have this kind of a machine or a device that's able to do something to a person without physical normal contact. So and we don't understand how that works. And over time, experimenters kept building out these different types of machines and they eventually came up with what we now know as the modern day radionics machine. And it was people like you know, authors like Charles Costamano uh and and his books were and Charles cost them mono. By the way, last I heard, he is in a nursing home. He's had some strokes and uh, he's he's out of contact. And then uh, there there was a man named g. Harry Stein who wrote a great book called Mind Machines You Can Build, where he talks some about the history of of these people who were experimenting with this concept, like Harbon, a guy named Hieronymus. Uh. And here's the gist of it. What we think of as okay. Psionics is kind of a very very general term for a mind powered machine. A radionics box is a specific design of a psionic machine that has an input plate and an output plate and some knobs that you can tune, some special circuits inside, and then you have psychotronics, which is really a type of mechanical device that was really fostered by the Russian parapsychologists during the Cold War. When I talk about a wishing machine, I am primarily talking about a radionics device. It's sort of a generic term for a radionics machine, and essentially it is traditionally it's a box. Again, you have an input plate, you have an output plate, and I won't take you through the whole process of how you tune it, but it's got knobs on it. Usually something like nine knobs, You represent what you want on the input plate, you put it down there, you tune the device properly, and then when you are finished, you set it aside. And most of the time what you wish for, if you've done it properly, will manifest, and usually it manifest quite quickly if you're asking for something reasonable. The most basic versions of these machines do not even have a battery or a power supply. Now it's become more common to add a power supply to them, and a little bit later, I'm going to get into some of the differences between the non battery powered ones and the battery powered ones. They both certainly work, but it seems like that some work better for different things. People ask me all the time, how does a wishing machine work? The most basic, simple, honest answer I can give you is nobody knows. And yes I have ideas and theories, and a lot of people do. And I'm going to get into some of that in a minute here. But the first thing I want to do is sort of to help you sort of understand my point of view on this. I want to tell you about what happened to me when I started dabbling into this what you know, what happened when I got my very first wishing machine, and then what convinced me that there is something very real about this whole phenomenon. And then I'm going to take you sort of on this journey of how that turned into this whole project. Most people have heard of a wishing machine now, and they're being used every day. It's become huge, and you know I've helped play a role in that. Okay, get ready for some interesting stories. I think you're going to like. These fishing machines tend to work through synchronicity, by the way. Okay, well, obviously, if you want to know more about anything that I talk about, here's your best bet. Go to Joshua Pwarren dot com. Right there on the homepage, there's a spot where you can sign up for my free and spam free e newsletter. You just put your email address this little box, hit submit. You're gonna instantly receive an automated email from me that's got links to some free online goodies that will help you start manifesting things making your life more magical right off the bat, attracting money immediately. You're gonna get stuff from me all the time directly from my own fingertips spam free and free E newsletter at Joshua pe Warren dot com. Right there on the homepage, I have Joshua pe Warren. And you're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: There's more strange things coming right up.
Speaker 1: Did you know that test that could save your life from cancer are now available for little or no costs thanks to the healthcare law called the Affordable Care Act. Let this be the year you get screening tests that can detect cancer early when.
Speaker 2: It's most treatable.
Speaker 1: Don't let concerns get in the way. Talk to a doctor or other medical professional to learn more about the best cancer testing options for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, it's pretty sir.
Speaker 4: Tom of Coast to Coast AM and more of the Wizard of Weird starts right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a M Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brand from my studio in Sancity, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. H Gia tato zoom. And if you're impatient and you just want to go and start immediately learn any more about the wishing machine, well just go to Wishing Machine project dot com. That's my website. I have the website along with doctor Mulder, and I'll tell you more about him in a minute. Wishingmachine Project dot com. So after I read one or two of Charles Cosomano's books and the book by G. Harry Stein and said some other books, I I you know, the thing is they they tell you how to make your own wishing machine. And I'm going to get into all that because this is a podcast and I'm just trying to hit the highlights. I mean, you can research all that kind of stuff in depth on your own. But I am not the kind of guy who likes to sit down and build something like that where you have to take out a bunch of you know, wires and switches and solder soldering irons and and uh potentiometers. And I mean you'd think that I would be because I love all of that electrical stuff and I can sit here and talk with you till the cows come home about you know, electrical mechanics and physics and all that kind of stuff. I have lots of I've built Tesla coils, for example, but I don't have a lot of patients. I really don't, and you need a lot of patience to do that kind of thing, and I just prefer to just go out there and spend the money and have somebody who has put the time into it get you know, make it for me. And so I think that by the time I really thought that I had enough money to get one of these machines, I was in my early twenties because I for one thing, and I didn't even know where to find one. And then you know, eBay came out and I finally found a guy in California who made some really nice ones, but they were I think that you know, his were at least about three hundred I'm going to say it was three hundred dollars, is what I paid. And I'll tell you why I remember that because it actually plays a role in the story. At that time in my life, it was tricky for you to just cough up three hundred dollars out of the blue for something that probably was going to be worthless. It was just going to be you know, like a paper weight. It's like, yeah, wishing machines. Sure, But finally I did it. I bought this box. Yeah, three hundred dollars. I was very excited when it arrived. And so when I got it, I thought I would be clever and I decided the first thing I was going to do was wish to have my three hundred dollars back. And that's what I did. I programmed the machine. It took me, oh, just a minute or so to tune the machine. So I want three hundred dollars. And you can imagine my jaw hit the floor when, oh, I'm going to say. Within two days, I was contacted by the Grove Park in Resort and spa nice, big, you know, four or five star star type hotel there in Ashville, and they had a group of I believe dentists that had come into town and they were looking for kind of a local storyteller, historian, focalorist type to come there and speak for thirty minutes about, you know, just like some fun stories about the history of Ashville. And they said that they were paying three hundred dollars for the gig, and I was like, I could couldn't believe it was the exact amount that I'd wished for. And that's when I started thinking, Hmmm, what if this does work. Over the years, I continued using the wishing machine, and I wanted to be on TV back of those days. I especially wanted to be on the Travel Channel. I set my machine to go on the Travel Channel, and all of a sudden, boom, I get hired not only to be on the Travel Channel all the time, but I even got hired to be a star of an entire TV series on the channel. I mean, I traveled. I started traveling all to all these exotic places I wanted to go, and I just kept using the wishing machine to help me ascend in terms of like what I wanted to do with my life and the money that I wanted to make. And I just kept working and working. The next thing, you know, I had two wishing machines and three wishing machines, because you really should only use one wishing machine at a time. In the midst of this process, I was hosting a radio show called Speaking of Strange, and I told my listeners one day that I was going to do a webinar about these things called wishing machines. And it was a live webinar and one of the people who watched was a guy in South Carolina named Brad and he was really fascinated by this whole concept of wishing machines. And so the next time I did a live event, he came to I mean, like what and in person event, he came to Ashville to hang out with me for an evening and he had he brought me a wishing machine. He'd been building them already and his wishing machine worked great, and so I said, we should start, you know, making more of these, and he said, I will. That's what I want to do because I want to make them. And he said, I'm so excited about these. I want to, you know, make them for people, sell them, promote them, learn about them, get their feedback. So we created together what we call the Wishing Machine Project, which has been going on now for twenty years. I'm sure thousands of machines have been made and sent all over the world by now. We may have even sent one to Antarctica. I'm not sure. If not, that might be the only continent that we haven't sent one to and so he goes by the name doctor Mulder to protect his privacy, because trust me, when you're the guy who makes wishing machines all the time, people will beat a path to your door. And so he and I have been working together on all kinds of projects over the years. And I'll get back to that in a minute. But first off, there came a winter in North Carolina when we got a lot of snow. I was living at the top of this steep hill and my power went out, and I was very unprepared, and I just I was miserable.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I had to literally have my buddy Forrest come and rescue me and my wife Lauren and take us to his house where he had power. And I said, you know, what the heck with this being here in these winters, I don't like this. I don't like being cold like this with all this snow. So I said, I'm going to use my wishing machine to find some kind of a tropical place where I can at least spend my winters. So I got online and I went to Google, and all I typed in was tropical beach because I wanted to get a picture of something that would represent a tropical beach and put that on the machine and say I want to be someplace like this and tune that as my intention. So I just snatched some random picture it's a tropical beach. I saved it on my computer, printed it out, put it on the machine, tuned it. Within a few days, I received an email from a man in Puerto Rico named Michael Rivera who said that he had some very strange paranormal activity at his house in Puerto Rico and that he was willing to fly me down there and pay me to spend a few nights with him in Puerto Rico investigating this phenomenon. And I said, you don't have to ask me twice. So I flew to Puerto Rico. That was a whole other crazy story. I could probably make a movie about that trip, went down there by myself, spent the night with him. This took a guy was a complete stranger to me, and he's a bodybuilder, and it was thought I thought myself, this guy could kill me in the middle of the night. You know. Anyway, while I was down there on that trip, I ended up meeting a real estate agent and told her I was interested in seeing some of the rentals around there, and she took me to this complex for they had condos that were practically right there on the beach, in a place called bouquet Rone and Caba Rojo. And I just instantly was like, this is perfect. The beach is right there at the water's turquoise, and I have a swimming pool here, and the palm trees are swaying, and in the middle of the winter it's eighty five degrees. I was just like this. I said, you know, can we make this happen? She says, yeah, yeah. I was so excited. I went back. I flew back to North Carolina. I told my wife Lauren, Lauren, quit your job, because she'd been working at this job for like ten years. And she goes, what I said, quit your job, We're moving to Puerto Rico. She thought I was joking. I like, no, it's not a joke. Quit your putting your notice. We're going to port where we're clearing out everything. Everybody thought I was totally nuts. I went into my office where I'd set the machine, and I thought, man, that wishing machine really works. And then I sat down with it and I went back and I pulled up that picture of that tropical beach, and then I got curious and the light bulb went off and I found that picture again online. That was a picture of the Bocerone beach and Cabrojo and Puerto Rico, the beach right outside of that condo. Now, I swear to you that is the truth. I did not even know the location of the beach that I had put on the machine, but that didn't matter, because it's still the universe somehow synchronistically rearranged itself to match my manifestation and brought me to that spot. And that's what I'm telling you about how these things work. It gives me goosebumps. When you start realizing this, you go like, well, what are the limits on this? How far can I take this? How far can I go? How far can I push it? Well, wait till you hear the next story of got what happened to me after I went to Puerto Rico. Took my wishing machines with me because now I was really fired up because I'm like, now I know this thing can work some crazy magic. I'll tell you what I did with it next. All right, I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I'll be back after these important messages.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua p Warren and Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 4: Hey the Coast to Coast to Coast AM dot com for more information.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Now let's get back to string the Things with Joshua pe Warren. Welcome back to Strange Things from the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua pee Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. So you've seen how that what began as an outlandish experiment by a doctor to try to treat medical conditions morphed into this other elaborate field where people started experimenting and saying, you know what, this this is not just for medicine. I mean like you can apply this to concepts, to thought forms. And by the way, please please please do not contact me and ask me for any kind of medical advice because I am not a physician. I'm not qualified to give medical advice. It would, in fact be illegal for me to give out medical advice. You can, if you are interested in the medical part of this, you can get online or research that for yourself. I don't talk about medical stuff, but I will tell you that I use wishing machines for everything in my life. But it was, you know, it originally started as a medical device, and now it's become a much broader, a much much broader tool. Once I got to Puerto Rico, and of course, again everybody thought I was nuts because I had just had so much an Ashville that I was leaving behind that I'd built for you know, thirty five years or whatever. But I wanted to do it. I wanted to be in the tropics and lived that life. I mean I was. I became a certified scuba diver when I was nineteen years old. I've always loved the aquatic world. And it's funny because, okay, once we got down to Puerto Rico started living that life. And by the way, I'd probably still be there if it weren't for just those hurricanes that come through sometimes and some of the infrastructure problems that you get just living on an island. But anyway, while I was down there, I got an email from a guy in Canada who said that he bought one of our wishing machines at Wishingmachine project dot com and that he likes to go out and metal detect in his spare time as a hobby. And so he said he put on his wishing machine that he wanted to find some gold, and he said he went out metal detect and he didn't find any gold. But then later that day he was walking down the street and he looks down and he found a gold bracelet, I think he said, and he goes, well, isn't that crazy. It's just the most unexpected ways sometimes, you know, in which this stuff manifests. Excuse me. And I thought, well, I'm gonna try that. So I got my wishing machine out and I wasn't even going out in metal detecting. I said, I want to find something made of gold. Right around that time, my sister Jessica came down to visit us in Puerto Rico, and one of my favorite places in Puerto Rico is this remote island called Gilligan's Island. That's what we all called it. And you have to take a boat to like a little boat to get over there. I'm talking like a boat that has like five people on it, practically like a rowboat. Because when you get there, there's nothing. I think there's a couple of like poor to potties, but that's it. There's there's nobody selling Coca colas or anything. I mean, like, it's it's just pure nature and uh just it's so beautiful and scenic in the water is just crystal clear, and it's got these currents that you can just float on that are it's just again, I don't I if I had the time, this would probably be like a four hour podcast. But let me just tell you. When when special people would come and visit me in Puerto Rico, I'd say, we got to go to Gilligan's Island. So Lauren and I took my sister Jessica to Gilligan's Island. We got over there that was like on a Monday, and we were almost the only people on the entire island. So at a certain point, I went out into this beautiful water that was like ninety degrees and I sat down on the seafloor with the water right up to about, you know, almost to my neck, just absolutely zoning out and enjoying myself. And Lauren she loves to collect seah so a lot of times what I'm doing stuff like that, I'll just sort of feel around in the sand to see if I might find a nice sea shell or something. And so I decided to feel around in the sand, like what is that? And Lauren had actually come over and sat down next to me at this point, and I pulled out of the sand a fourteen carrot gold men's ring with nine diamonds in it, and Lauren was like, are you serious? And it looked just sparkling, perfect pristine, and it perfectly fit my ring finger on my right hand. We're freaking out, Okay, this is the coolest thing I've ever found at the beach. And what I mean, like, what are the chances that? And then like an hour later, Lauren found this really nice silver bracelet that she wears to this day. I can't remember the style of bracelet that they call it. But now you have to understand, I've probably been to Gilligan's Island fifty times and I have never, ever, ever, ever found anything there other than us finding those two things there that day when I set that wishing machine. Come to think of it, I could probably just move back there and just set my wishing machine every day and go out there and live off of finding things. I don't know. I could tell you these stories all day long. Mobius, my friend Mobius. I mean one night he was sitting at home and he couldn't get out and dry for some reason, and he just started craving, well, speaking of Coca cola. He was craving a Coca cola. And then out of the blue, this friend of the family that he hadn't seen it like over a year, pops up to visit, and she comes in and brings a Coca cola. Mobius is also a big fan of the Star Trek franchise, and I remember when they were about to come out with one of the new Star Trek movies, like do a Reboot or something, he was he was ticked off because he didn't like the way that they were creating some of the props. He didn't think they were looked authentic enough. And he said his wishing machine and says, I wish that they would do a better job with these props or whatever, and within a couple of days, out of the blue, he gets contacted. It's the weirdest story, and I don't remember all the details, but he gets contacted by like one of the leading prop people working for Star Trek, and Moby is just like, oh my gosh, this is my opportunity, and he gives this guy a whole ear full and they go in and start changing the props. And I mean this kind of stuff. Over the years, I've worked with doctor Moulder to manifest UFOs to me, and I'm talking UFOs that massive amounts of people have seen ghosts when I was in Transylvania and Romania during during ghost hunts. I mean, I just I could sit here and tell you story after story if you go right now. However, to Wishingmachine project dot com, there's a whole section of testimonials. One of them right there. It's from a doctor at Jim Colonna and he says, quote for me, it has been ten out of ten. I am not kidding you. Everything that I put on that machine has worked everything everything end quote. And you can read, okay, like, here's one guy says I heard you on the podcast Bottle Box. I wish for five thousand dollars and I got nine thousand dollars. Another person here, Jonah from California, said, uh no, this is I'm sorry, this is from Nathaniel, New York. Using this machine, my company has gone from five hundred dollars revenue per month to thirty five thousand dollars per month and growing within just a few months. I have been an entrepreneur for sixteen years, and I have never seen such quick growth. Uh. Just go read and not only can you read testimonials, but you can listen some I have some audio there that you can you can actually hear people telling about, you know, things that have happened to them. It's just you know it. If you have a wishing machine and you've had a problem with it, uh, all you have to do is contact me off forward it to doctor Mulder and he'll he'll try to help you. Because if you're if you're asking for something that's reasonable, then you should be able to make some progress. But you can't just start off asking for the moon. I started off asking for three hundred dollars, and the next thing you knew, I was, you know, living my dream traveling the world on TV shows living in the Tropics. Now I live in this big, nice house in Las Vegas. You know, I'm not trying to brag here. I'm just trying to impress upon you, like I have a nice house, I have a swimming pool. Look at the fact that I have my own studio here where I can do this job. Wishing Machines have helped me with all of this. And there's a section on the homepage. Okay, so for one thing, there are movies. There's one movie. If you go to the homepage of Wishingmachine Project dot com, it says click here for the Wishing Machine Workshop movie. You can watch. It's like a two and a half hour movie where I'm telling you every nitty gritty detail about how I think these things might work. But also on that page there is over on the right side red letters says click here for FAQs Frequently asked questions. So I'm going to answer some of those real quick here for you before we come back from this way. I have a break coming up, and then I think I have a funny story I want to share with you. So what Okay, people say, what's the difference between the different kinds of machines? Well, based on our experiments and feedback from buyers around the world, we Doctor Moulder and I believe they all produce the same effect, helping wishes manifest However, certain electrical components can make manifestations occur more quickly. So the classic standard unit is not electrically powered, and it's the most popular design used by experimenters over the last century. Other units like the Model E Model E Lux, they use the Force machine, the Apex machine. They incorporate electrical components, and generally speaking, in our experiments, those produce results faster. But you know what, even if you don't want to get an electrical machine, you can get a traditional one that doesn't have electricity, but have doctor Molder put some jacks on it so you can add electricity to it down the road if you want to. Uh, Okay, when we come back, I'm gonna answer a couple of questions. Can I wish for money? Of course you can, and I just explained that. And also what about romance? Can two people use the same miss machine? And then I'm going to try to tell you a funny story. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to strange things on the I Art Radio. Hey, Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere. There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 4: The four. The Art Belvault has classic audio waiting for you. Now go to Coast to Coast m dot com four details.
Speaker 2: And we're back with Strange Things and Joshua pee Warren. Welcome back to the final segment. Look this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren. And look, I don't know how these machines work, but I think that they work by utilizing sympathetic resonance. It's a tool that helps you to focus and transmit what you want so that it is activated and re turned to you via sympathetic resonance. I think it also has something to do with the observer effect, as illustrated in the double Slit experiment, that basically you can't think constantly twenty four to seven about what you want, so you kind of put your thought into the machine, and some of the circuitry of the machine, including the crystals, are able to store those intentions and continue transmitting them for you, even when you are not paying attention. But you know what, even if it's just the world's greatest placebo ever, who cares? As long as it works. A few quick things to go over. Can two people use the same machine? No, no, no, think of it this way. What if you decide to sing a song, and you're gonna record this song on a tape. I'm old fashion, we'll call it a tape. Okay, If you sing your song into the microphone, it will produce a clear recording. However, if your friend or partner is singing a different song at the same time, the result is going to be a jumbled mess. Neither song will be properly recorded. So, in the same way, one box should be used by one individual for one wish at one time. And it's in my opinion, it's going to be most effective for one person to be the only person to ever use a particular box. I don't even think you should switch it back and forth between different people. And once your wish comes true, you reset it to zero and you can wish for whatever you want over and over again, different things the rest of your life. How long it is going to take, Well, that depends on how complicated your wish is and how many moving parts have to come together. I tell you one thing, it's a heck of a lot easier to manifest twenty dollars than it is a million dollars. But if you're already a millionaire, it's not that hard to make another million dollars quickly. Yeah, you have to scale it. Everybody is different, and everybody is unique. We all have unique fingerprints. Even identical twins have unique fingerprints. They don't have the same fingerprints. And so that's one of the reasons that it's so hard to study this stuff scientifically because it's going to depend on a lot of variables.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Of course, you can wish for money, but in our results, you're going to have more success wishing for the objects and experiences that you would purchase with the money rather than the money itself. So like for me, I didn't wish to have the money to live on a nice, beautiful tropical beach in the Caribbean. I just wanted a nice, you know, place on the beach in the Caribbean. And that is what worked because it makes an emotional connection now here I live in Vegas. Can you use it to gamble like playing the lotto or at a casino. Well, look, you certainly can, but I don't even recommend to you that you do that. I'm an experimenter. I also am very experienced. The problem with using it for gambling is that your intention when you're gambling is directly competing with the intentions of thousands or millions of other people that are all vying for the same thing, like who's going to win the super Bowl or who's going to win your power ball. It is better if you're going to gamble, to use it before entering a casino because at least in a casino, different people are focusing on different things, so your personal intention is stronger since you are focusing on one machine or game at a time with a smaller pool of simultaneous competitors. But one of the great things about the fact that we are all unique is that if you start feeling like that you do not have abundance or there's lack in your life, just keep in mind that there is everything you could possibly want in this world. There is all the abundance that you could possibly want, and the reason for that is that we are all unique. If we all wanted the same thing, at the same time. Well, then it wouldn't work because you get locked into this butting heads of intentions. And that's the problem with fixating upon certain types of gambling. You're better off to wish for the thing that you particularly, you in particular want and then that's going to help you to bring it to yourself. If you want a romantic partner, look, the machine can help you find whatever you want. In my opinion, however, I don't think you should ever use it to target another specific individual. Instead of doing that, you just have to wish for the perfect person for you. And I mean so like, for example, it's okay to set the machine for attributes that you want in a partner, Like you might print out a photo of a person, like a celebrity that looks similar to the type of person you want to attract, and you could write some qualities that you want on that picture, like interested in art, or a great sense of humor, or lives in my state or whatever, and then you could also place that on your input plate as the sample or witness to represent the things that you're trying to attract. But I don't think you should ever direct it at a particular person they are all kinds of these. If you have a wishing machine and you're having trouble setting it, there are different ways of setting it that you don't just have to use the traditional stick on the stick plate. Some of you know what I'm talking about. Trust me. Whether you're interested in one of these, or you just are interested in the concept, or you have one and you want to go back and revisit it because maybe you forgot about it. This happens all the time. Just read the FAQs Wishingmachine project dot com. Go there, watch the free movie called the Wishing Machine Workshop Movie. It's me standing there for two hours or more explaining everything. But then on the right side click those red letters and it says click here for FAQ. And there's so much free education on this site. There's so many videos, so many testimonials, so much news. I mean, it's just like everything you could possibly want is on that website. Before we run out of time, let me, I want to point this up. I believe that this is a technology. I don't think it's just a placebo. Again, if it is and it works, who cares. But I actually happen to believe that it's a real technology, and I also think that we are going to discover more and more that technology only has value if it incorporates consciousness. So here's what I mean by that. Here. I live in Las Vegas, one of the most technologically advanced places in the world, entertainment capital of the world. And Lauren and I we were out and we were having a big night on the town. We don't do that, you know, every night, but we do it once in a while. And it was like probably three o'clock in the morning, and we were hungry, and so we decided to stop. We were ubering, of course, and because we'd had had some drinks, and so we ubered over to this restaurant that has really good food. We went into the restaurant, we sat down and uh, there was I think there was only one other person in this whole place. It's a bar restaurant. And then and then the other person left pretty quickly, and so Lauren and I were sitting there as now the only customers, and I said to the bartender, uh, we have some menus. He goes, oh, we stop serving food at one o'clock. And I said, well, that's that really sucks, because I know that's why we're here. It's on the way to our back to our house, and you know, the food's good. I'm like, this is this is Vegas. I'm surprised at this bar. I can't get you know, food, and also the gambling at that spot is is not very good. You don't go there to gamble, you go there to eat. And he says, uh no, yeah, we we we closed closed the kitchen at one And this is on like a Friday night, by the way, Friday or Saturday night. And I look over and there is there's a robot at the end of the bar, and I said, what the heck is that and he goes, oh, yeah, that's you know, that's our new robot. And I said, what does you do? And this robot just rolls up and gives it and he doesn't do anything. The robot, this is like a turns out. This is like a twenty thousand dollars robot. And the robot goes up and it has a drink in it on like a tray and we have to reach over and get our drink. The robot doesn't even talk or anything. And then it turns around and it goes back off, and I said, man, screw the robot. Okay, nobody comes here for a robot. We are coming here because we would like to have some food and we'd like to gamble and have fun. This is an example to me of misplacing the value of technology. It's not about gimmicks. You have to think about how things improve your life. And I'm sorry I'm out of time here, but obviously I think you get my point. I believe that manifestation tools my machines are a technology and they're important, and we'll understand that more someday. Here is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren Plus, visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com