Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phones happened? All right, let's get into it. Your phone toab who's doing it today? Me? Oh, Danielle is miss Moshcolomni. No, it's not okay, so sorry to disappoint you. It's just the usual, Danielle. Yeah, all right, let's see.
Speaker 2: What you got.
Speaker 1: All right, So Bonnie and Scott they have a twelve year old son. His name is Tyler. Tyler and dad are super close, and Bonnie is always saying, Scott, you're so immature. Gotta be a little bit more mature. So we're calling to be funny. We're calling her to mess with her as a rep from the Sun's school.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go Danielle's phone.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, Hi, this is missus Boyne from her. If you don't know, uh huh hi, I think I'm gonna be sending Tyler home early today.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: He's wearing a shirt that is definitely inappropriate for school?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: He's wearing a T shirt that says free face Rides.
Speaker 2: Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Seriously, you don't know what that means?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Is there like a band a band? No, there is no band that I know called Free Face Rides.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand going for a ride.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why anybody would send their kid to school wearing a shirt that says this.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't send he dresses himself.
Speaker 1: He's twelve.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't dress him in that shirt today. I had no idea what it means. Is there like another T shirt that you can just like let him borrow for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: And let it make him because he has to go home and know that he's made a mistake coming. I'm not even gonna let him come back for the rest of the day. He's got to come back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: He probably doesn't even know what it means. I mean, come on, what it means.
Speaker 1: He's twelve years old. He knows what it means. He's not stupid. I'm sending him home, Okay, all right, Please do not let him wear shirts like that again. And if I was you, I would throw it in the garbage.
Speaker 2: Oh, clearly I won't, because then you'll just send him home from school and tonight him an education Okay.
Speaker 1: Really you should pay more attention to what goes on in your house because maybe there's other things.
Speaker 2: You over stepping a line right now.
Speaker 1: I know you're you're stepping alone.
Speaker 2: Stepping a line. You know what? You need to hang out because it sounds like I'm going to need to call and talk to the principal.
Speaker 1: So don't you worry. I'm going to hang up goodbye. She sounds like she needs a free face ride.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: What did you just say? Okay, so I'll take care of Tyler and send him home and just sent him back in two days.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what did you just say?
Speaker 1: I said, I'm sending Tyler home?
Speaker 2: No no, no, not to me. Just now, what did you say to someone you thought I didn't hear it? Will you please say that?
Speaker 1: I hope you have a I hope you have a good day. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey boy, Scott, you need to come meet me at Tyler school right now. I just had a call from his stupid teacher and she's sending him home because of a shirt that he's wearing but is apparently in appropriate that I had no idea he even owned. Wait wait, wait, what was the shirt. It said free space rides.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got him that shirt, got him that shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. Did you know what it meant?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I knew twelve year olds don't. That's for god? What's with you? See him leave with that today? I leave him a shirt cut like that?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? Wouldn't?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go up?
Speaker 1: Please? It's not funny. Do you really think it's can be his permit record that he worried three face red shot the school.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's gonna go in his record. It's record, it's gonna be hilarious. Get your ass in your car and meet me at the school. You really need to down. Don't tell me what to do. Meet me at the school.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Do you fit me up?
Speaker 1: No? I can't pick you up. Ten couple of beers.
Speaker 2: I'm not good to you. What it's not even noon yet? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: This is danielman ar over Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and Scott just fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm sorry, baby, I'm not what I am?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't worry.
Speaker 2: If you're not now, you will be soon.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show