Speaker 1: The volume. The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and one four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Newest member into the Cincinnati Bengals Ring of Honor, Chad O Josiko Johnson. Yes, you got the sunglasses though, so I know it wasn't real, but I know you cried me a real Oh justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: Oh justin Timberlake.
Speaker 4: I trust me.
Speaker 5: I didn't cry. But I'm feeling good. Listen, I'm happy. Limit They limbity eye right quick. Oh yeah, you cried, you cry. You cried in the car. I bet you cried in the car.
Speaker 4: You crowded the walk to the stadium.
Speaker 5: I walked to the steam and I walked back here because I want to be I want to be amongst the people.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be among the people. Yeah, I want to be amongst the people.
Speaker 5: And I wanted to feel that the love that I have missed for over a decade and some changeing.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 5: I had my kids walk with me, had had the missus walking with me, had too came out to support me. Man, I saw it, really, man, Listen, that felt good, Man, that felt good to have my family with me, and then my extended family, my extended family of eighty thousand out there screaming that name, hearing at Ocho, just the same way you explained it yesterday.
Speaker 1: You you go into the Ring of Honor with a former colleague of mine, Boomer Assassin.
Speaker 2: So tell me what what was that moment?
Speaker 1: Like you walking down as the half is about to end, you and your family and your your family and friends. You start to walk down and now all of a sudden you're on the field and you start to get a little quil like, oh man, this thing about to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I kept thinking about happy thoughts and what I tried not to do. I tried not to go back to everything it took to get to this point, because if I thought about everything it took to get to this point, as far as making it too and getting that phone call from Mike Brown, and then all the ups and down throughout my career, then the tears would have started flowing. I thought, happy thoughts. I kept looking at my kids, I kept looking at the crowd, the focus and keep my keep myself locked in so I don't cry. But that moment, I took it all in and I enjoyed it. You only get one of them, You only get one of them. You only get one of them, and man, I'm gonna I'm gonna save it that moment, man forever.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I also, knowing how close you were to your mom and grandmother and how special it would have been had they been there, your mind just for a second, didn't go there as a damn I wish mama.
Speaker 4: I purposely stayed away from that. I'm just telling you I was.
Speaker 5: I was able to come compartmentalize Mama everything else that was bad.
Speaker 4: The journey to get to this point. Happy thoughts.
Speaker 5: Stare in the crowd, make eye contact one purpose, one person in the crowd, and stay on that.
Speaker 4: You know, I I did. I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to break down in that moment.
Speaker 5: Even though they would have been tears of joy, it would have been tears of sadness because I'm thinking about my mama not here. I'm thinking about my grandma here. Now, what's gonna happen behind closed doors? But I get back to Miami tomorrow. Guess where I'm going with my ring on the jacket. I'm going to the graveyard.
Speaker 4: They they buried.
Speaker 5: Right next to each other, So I'm when I had that moment with them.
Speaker 2: Let them let them see their baby.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, Well you almost caught me. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: You would let them see their baby. Say, hey, Mama, granted I did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me get back right. Let me get back right because you almost got me, got me. Let me stop talking about that. But yeah, mom, I had that moment with them tomorrow. I had that moment with them tomorrow, man, and they deserve it, so says they couldn't be here. I'm gonna go ahead and bring it to them.
Speaker 2: You going to them?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jo, congratulations, I know this night was very, very specially for you and your family and friends. To go, uh, to go into a team's ring of honor. It goes to show this that that doesn't go onknown unbeknowns because a lot of people said, you know what, we think his play on the field and his behavior off the field is worthy of him representing the Cincinnati Bengals perpetuity.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. I like that. You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get one of them gold ones too. I'm gonna get I'm gonna get. I'm geting them gold on to and if I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Go no no, no, no, no, no no, I'm gonna I'm gonna make you a gold one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make me one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make my own man, make my own bus, to make my own buss because I know where they get I know where I know WHEREY get him done at.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: And it's gonna be one of It's gonna be one on one. You get me, It's gonna be one on one.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one, yeah, one on one, one on one. Make my own, make make my own Hall of Fame jacket. He Hey, oh joe Y, she's back your sleep man.
Speaker 4: Who is that.
Speaker 1: You saying you wanted to buy you saying you wanted to put you see the part that you see you have part? You see that part.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna give me one. I'm gonna give me a bus made and mine. Mine gonna be fourteen carry gold one on one.
Speaker 2: Oh you you're gonna spend that kind of money?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, because they they they ain't gonna spend it on me.
Speaker 4: I got I gotta I gotta do with me a you told me, you told me I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make my own hall, make my own Hall of Fame jacket, make my own jacket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's what's some?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm putting fourteen carry gold glitter on my jacket.
Speaker 1: If if you know what you now and I could transport you back to your rookie season, Yes, shir what type of numbers do you believe Ocho could.
Speaker 4: Put up to my rookie seae in today's game?
Speaker 1: You know what you know now, right, But I'm gonna transport you back to your rookie season with the.
Speaker 5: Knowledge that you have now of the game, right, Yes, I think consistently probably fourteen hundred, consistently consistently. Then they're sixte consistently, fourteen hundred consistently fourteen fourteen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean especially during that time in that era, dealing with that Ravens defense and dealing with that that Pittsburgh defense. You know, the numbers get a little low when you play against them. But as far as everyone else, yeah, I'm just being honest. Them boys ain't playing, just being honest. But outside of the division it's, oh, I'm going crazy. But you know, those divisional games are always close, and they really minimize minimize my production very very well. Right, yeah, especially with what I know now. I wish I wish, I wish it was reversed.
Speaker 2: Who is the better route runner? Ochoa A b? Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, you know the funny thing about it, but it is is people.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 5: People won't even know me and A B trained together for the past what thirteen fourteen years.
Speaker 1: They ain't ask you that. They ask you a piblic question, who's the better route runner? Theydn't ask you who you trained with, not get the people.
Speaker 4: It depends.
Speaker 5: I'm the greatest all time, whom the great I'm the greatest route runner of all time with all time? Say that I'm the great lady. Let me let me, let me talk, let me say something. I'm the greatest route runner of all time. There's one receiver. Listen to me, Stay with me, baby. There's one receiver and you can. You can in NFL here. NFL Films has all the footage that can come to the line of scrimmage and before the snap of the ball, tell the dB my route and still get open. There's only one person that's ever done that. Let me let me finish. There's one receiver that before the season started, he has a he had a list of every DV, every dB in his locker.
Speaker 4: It was checking them off week the week.
Speaker 5: There's only one everybody else did I know I'm talking about about earlier in my early.
Speaker 2: Got to keep up with you.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it, that's that's that's one man and not only and it ain't really bad to lose to that one man because that one man is one of the greatest they ever played the game.
Speaker 1: So he got But what that was, what that would have said about you if you did a number on it. Huh huh mean you heard exactly what you know?
Speaker 4: I would have said.
Speaker 5: I would have said, I got lucky because that motherfucker was good boy. That nigga Reeves had the motherfucking patience of Sally Made because you know, ain't nobody paying that money no time soon.
Speaker 4: But at that line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: He's biting that first move bellish. Did Toby uh we gee wee?
Speaker 4: Is that the guy they wrote Toby wig Way?
Speaker 2: Toby wig wig Way.
Speaker 1: Okay, did he write all the lyrics or did you have some input speaking about excessive celebration with Toby You didn't do nothing, no, Joe, No, he.
Speaker 5: Wrote the lyrics. Here he wrote, he wrote the lyrics. But it was perfect for me based on who I was, So the lyrics are perfect.
Speaker 4: So I came with my own lyrics. But the NFL wouldn't.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't clear it because when I when I when I wrap, I like the curse. So we had to get clears from the NFL because yeah, this is a super Bowl commercial. It's a super Bowl commercial, so you know they ain't playing about that. Oh no, they ain't playing about that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I went.
Speaker 5: I went with Toby lyrics because that is his profession. He's really good at what he what he does. Toby, I appreciate you. I know you're gonna see this. I love you, but I was just grateful. I was grateful for the opportunity to work to work with one of the one of the best artists in the game today, and uh it was it was dope. So right now I really think I'm a rap up.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh Joe, I've been trying to challenge o Jo on the Xbox to a game of FIFA, but he been ducking me, so I figured this is the best way to contact him. Love you guys, please don't stop making the show. So Jose hallopeen you on the stick, say you've been dunck at it. He said he won't that smoke called FIFA.
Speaker 5: Well, technically, how I know, Jose on the smoke coler Pio ain't really serious about no goddamn FIFA any even called motherfucking FIFA no more.
Speaker 4: It's called EA f C. So that let me know he's sorry as hell.
Speaker 2: He said, he want to beat you on whatever it's called, whatever you call it.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna he gonna lose to me. He's gonna lose to me because.
Speaker 5: He even saying the title, right, you know how to find me? Anybody in the game of the world knows my game of tag and they know how to find me. I ain't hard to find you scared? Please you scared?
Speaker 4: I ain't hard to find.
Speaker 2: Are you scared?
Speaker 4: I mean I know even even if I'm scared, I ain't hard to find that.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is pull up what you're running from.
Speaker 4: The same reason you don't want to want to play me one on one.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I have the reason. The last time, the last.
Speaker 5: Time I care about your surgeries. I don't care nothing about your heip played me one on one. I don't want to hear none of.
Speaker 1: All of it. But last time I shot a bad basketball, I weighed about two hundred and twelve pounds. I'm about two forty seven, and I'm a lot more muscle bound now than I was then.
Speaker 4: What does muscle have to do? Dwight Howard muscle bound too. He ain't made no shine.
Speaker 2: He can't shoot with a lick. What you what?
Speaker 5: You better go to the hoop. You better go to the hoop and try to lay up. Go to the hoop and try to lay it up with yo yo.
Speaker 2: See I just hey, all I'm to do is drill, just like this here.
Speaker 5: That's fine, that's fine. I'm coming up right up under that and I'm stilling the ball next.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, oh Joe, Oh Joe, you can't play no basketball. You didn't play basketball in high school?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 5: Did you not listen to me when I told you multiple shows ago the NBA players come to train with me to help with They off the ball and.
Speaker 4: Come what come out to the dribble.
Speaker 2: All I know on the All Area team.
Speaker 1: If you go back and look at nineteen, what was that eighty five or eighty six, I know two players made the team, Shannon Sharp and purpose Elison.
Speaker 2: You heard him.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about twenty twenty twenty three. I want to play one on one at it. I come to l A. I come to l A. Get your camera crew so we can have some footage. We we nightcap.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you on one I'll play you in the basketball. You come in the gym and work out with me. We don't put some weight on that.
Speaker 4: What you take boxing right now? I cannot lift anybody to.
Speaker 2: Do with it.
Speaker 1: Oh look at hey, Look at holy Field. Holy Field lifted m Please holy.
Speaker 4: Field, please please please understand. I cannot lift weights. I can only do work right now in.
Speaker 1: The ability to do something. Chado Johnson has the ability.
Speaker 5: I cannot lift heavy weights right now because I.
Speaker 2: Have got to do with me.
Speaker 1: I cannot shoot like basketballs right now. You understand I'm training for.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can.
Speaker 2: Okay, what.
Speaker 4: Are you training for, miss Olimpia.
Speaker 1: I've trained to put the python's ride your dick.
Speaker 5: Oh, nineteen ninety eight. The Yeah, I was ineligible at Santa Mana College. I was in eligible in nineteen eighty eight. Nineteen ninety eight. Man, my mama pissed. My grandma wouldn't even let me come back to Miami. Like, listen, baby, I don't. I don't wash my grandma. I washed my It's her favorite line. I washed my hands. I've done all I can do. Make sure you stay up there with your mom in La Shoot.
Speaker 4: I had to.
Speaker 5: I had to had to make a living boom. I was working at the right track, you know, an exotic club, you know, so I was dancing, making a little living. I would bringing it back like twenty five hundred a night right track off of Florence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, off of Florence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hold on, women pay to see you listen, listen, Oh, they paid.
Speaker 2: To see you. Put your clothes on because you probably won't that there.
Speaker 4: It ain't trying to be funny. I told you we family.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I worked at the right Track on Florence just way back in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 4: They used to call me. They used to call me twigs because I you know, I was tall. Now I had a lot of veins, but I wasn't big, so I was.
Speaker 2: I was scared they called you twig. For another reason, I thought they call you twig.
Speaker 4: They called me twists.
Speaker 5: And always what I learned about the night life, and obviously when you're dancing as a dance you always dancer for the bbw's the big women because they tiped well, they tip real, they real good.
Speaker 4: So I would make a twenty five hundred doars night, and.
Speaker 2: I was, I would.
Speaker 1: You ain't a lady if you ain't won eighty couchy boy.
Speaker 4: Oh wee, I like that one. I like that one.
Speaker 5: But you know how, you know, having get making Friday, Saturday, Sunday twenty hundred dollars a night, you and going to school, going to Smalling school Monday morning, trying to get my grades together so I'm eligible for the for the following football season, man, I would live. I would live in life, living life. Then boom, that's when I got my grades together. Played in nineteen ninety nine. Then this airs gave me that one shot at Oregon State and look back since.
Speaker 1: Alec Hurst said one game to win. Everyone in their prime with Lebron, Oh, Joe, with Jordan's But really we're gonna be the dog.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, basketball, shooting, pool, table pretennis.
Speaker 2: What that called corn hole? I don't care.
Speaker 5: Listen whatever, whatever whatever it is, we play, whatever it is. If me and Jordan the teaming up against you and Lebron are anything, whatever it is we play, you are the liability.
Speaker 2: Oh and the reason y'all gonna lose.
Speaker 5: You can't dribble, you can't shoot, you can't play table tennis, you can't shoot, no pool, you can't bowl, But man, we would, we would wipe you out and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, did you know I had my own Q.
Speaker 1: They call you You heard the Minniesota fan, they call you boy, Joe Georgia Slim. I beat I beat fast, I beat miscone, William Moscone, I beat Steve Misser. Rack boy, you better stopped playing with me. Gerda the Black Widow, Stop playing.
Speaker 4: With me, head man, Come on, man, hey, who you beating?
Speaker 2: Willia Moscone, Steve Miller?
Speaker 4: Rat what what the Georgia? What they call you?
Speaker 2: They got you? Man?
Speaker 1: You better stop playing. But oh Joe, you better stop with me. Oh Joe, we beat the breaks up, y'all.
Speaker 4: Hey man, trust me, they had nothing, nothing but me and Jordan.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you don't do that.
Speaker 5: Roger, Now right there, I'm gonna stop. I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm gonna stop you right there. One thing you're not gonna do is you ain't gonna see here and putting the last like that here on God's Green Earth and boy beat me and no table tennis? Why I was the Charles Hadley table tennis champ in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 4: All the way to God damn nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Ain't lost to nobody in saying Liberty City, don't do that, everybody king of the blocking Liberty City.
Speaker 4: Nah, what I come from?
Speaker 2: You know the Chinese wanted me to come play for them.
Speaker 4: Yes, they wanted you to come play for them.
Speaker 2: They wanted to play. I know I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't betray my country. You better stop playing with me. Man, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Man, No, that's that's little table tennis. Don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: Man, don't do that. Shooting pool, corn hole, don't do it. Don't yo do it to yourself.
Speaker 1: First of all, I know you can't play no pool because you don't know how many balls will want to take. That's first of all. You ain't know nothingbody no eight ball. You ain't know nothing about no nine ball. You ain't know nothing about no.
Speaker 2: Sixa ball. You ain't know nothing. So stop.
Speaker 4: You're not beating me in any of these games.
Speaker 5: You talk about. Okay, I got a question. Listen, listen, I'm gonna get you on the spot. I'm gonna put you on the spot right now. Since I already have thirty seven jobs, let's make it thirty. How about you having to come be the assistant receiver coach?
Speaker 2: You don't want to do that. You ain't dedicate like that.
Speaker 4: I'm not, but I didn't have structured disciplines in nineteen.
Speaker 2: But you ain't dedicated like that.
Speaker 1: You dedicated to play, but you ain't dedicated coach. They ain't do that. You ain't like that, right, so you bet?
Speaker 5: So you're basically you're gonna try to give me some mumbo jumbo and just say, you know what, I don't want to hire you.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just say no.
Speaker 6: I would bring you in as an analyst, but you can't be there every day. You ain't gonna be there every day. I know you, you do know, I know you.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I love the kids, No, I got yeah.
Speaker 2: You like you love the kids. I love the game.
Speaker 6: But you're not gonna be there every day. I'm gona what's your coach had here? Get back at us, text all us this morning. He'll get back us.
Speaker 1: But see before he got the job, when he didn't have the job at Jackon State, we talked at least five times a day.
Speaker 2: Really not about football. It's a lot about a bull giant.
Speaker 1: Okay, he goes to Jackson State and I called him two or three times a week, mainly about bull job, a little bit of football. But when he got there the last year, I said, I got to let him get his seat, let him get in there, let him get figured that bag out, and then you know, I will hit him up. Now, this year ain't gonna be like last year, because you already know what.
Speaker 2: I just thought about it.
Speaker 5: Hey, pride just thought about it. I done got turned down two brothers that I love. Y'all supposed to uplift me. I didn't ask both of y'all to do something for me. Unk, I asked unk right, I've been begging him for three months. Man, get me on first tape. He done sold me a dream. I didn't asked you to let me come be a coach at or assistant at Colorado.
Speaker 4: You done told me no. So both of y'all going to turn me down. And we know people, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, you do know what you know you y'all supposed to be helping me class.
Speaker 2: Now, I heard what Shannon did to you. But he was right.
Speaker 6: He said, let me get in here first and let me work it out and let me.
Speaker 4: Do my thing. He would have been in that three months three months, but.
Speaker 2: He ain't in all the way yet. He don't know everybody's name. He just getting in there, and you know, he just getting straight. He just got the whole makeup situation straight. So you know, he just getting that right.
Speaker 6: What you say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he got on that straight. Now. He good. I know you. I've been knowing you. You know, I know you.
Speaker 4: If you give me a job, I will move to Colorado, man, I will upbrough everything in Miami.
Speaker 6: Because you know that. Well, if grandma wasn't lied right now, should cut you at? You know grandma wasn't lied right now? Should cut you at now?
Speaker 2: You know a lot of you.
Speaker 6: Talking about his grandma. That was that was my girl. He know grandma cuss him out of he was life.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 4: I got my right hand up. I got my right hand up.
Speaker 2: That is the left list, that's left TV right.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, know you.
Speaker 5: That's why we I just want to opportunity. I'm trying to get with you. I just want opportunity time time.
Speaker 2: I give him up.
Speaker 1: I give him a platform, get him on, get him on here three four times a week.
Speaker 2: Today you on the day was on time? Ain't late?
Speaker 5: Listen, I might not wear what I might not wear, watch that work, but I'm gonna be on.
Speaker 2: Time now now. Not his story about all that. But I've never been late, you know what.
Speaker 5: I set my watch five minutes ahead on purpose, so I never go anywhere, never be anywhere late.
Speaker 2: Do you really want me to call mam Lewis Huh?
Speaker 4: I ain't never show I ain't never showed up like.
Speaker 2: To no meeting.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know, not that you know, I got I got c T. I came around live you lived at the complex? How you live at the complex, and was exactly Oh.
Speaker 4: No, I nobody woke me up. Nobody woked me up. That that was That was That was early in my career.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on, do you remember you? Do you remember this? Do you remember the strength and condition to coaches Chill and Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ray, Ray and you?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then Friday came in. Okay, so you know, I know that they about each other. It's like a fraternity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we we all family, We all families.
Speaker 5: But I just like, I don't like things being said about me that aren't you you know that was true?
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 4: One thing about it. I'm never late. That was lived in the complex.
Speaker 2: Like, how do you do that? But you said they ain't wake you up?
Speaker 4: I take that and wake me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Store and starving? How you starving a grocery? I understanding that. Jordan Hackley, what's up? Shannon Chad, big fan of the show. I have a question for you, o Jo, How did you end up in Monica's Everything to Me music video?
Speaker 4: Oh? You know, I was a video mixing back in the day.
Speaker 2: How have happened?
Speaker 4: But I did it.
Speaker 5: I did a little bit of everything. Yeah, you know, I did a little a little bit of acting, you know. Uh, I did a little amateur you know what I mean. That's the whole another story when I was in college and then it transitioned into being a video vixen. So I'm really well rounded and very cultured. So I've really been around the block and done everything, you know. And I considered that a job. It paid, It paid me, It paid me.
Speaker 4: A little suming in the off season, and and.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I enjoyed it cut you off, man, Yeah, I should have told that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know how many Oh Joe, I ain't gonna lie. Do you know people come up with that. I mean I've had women to ask me no talking about that, about that about you wouldn't let you wouldn't let me order no lobster on the first date, I said, oh yeah, come home, man, listen.
Speaker 4: That was a great topic. That that was.
Speaker 5: That was the running the running conversation on Twitter for about being there two weeks now, two three weeks.
Speaker 1: Even the pilot I was on a flight, right pilot be asking asking me questions.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm talking about I'm talking about that's one of the.
Speaker 1: That's probably the question that I mean, probably the most question that women asked.
Speaker 2: Can I call Can I address you? Can I call you up?
Speaker 1: They asked me about about the about the about the lobster, and they asked, you really get upset?
Speaker 2: I mean you really make your your partner to go to another room to pass gas. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: By then there was there was classic topics, classic.
Speaker 1: Loota don't get to love and respect that he deserved because he's a lyric lyricist. Lysis is impeccable always, whether he on his own or he on a feature.
Speaker 2: Give you that day. So don't play with that man.
Speaker 4: You know I could wrap too.
Speaker 2: Now what christ Christmas over with? We don't need anything else wrapped.
Speaker 5: Now I'm saying, this is my own. I'm gonna give you one Let me give you one bar. What kind of bar I'm gonna I'm gonna give you one bar?
Speaker 2: Listening? I got a bar right back here. What do you need?
Speaker 4: Not listen? Let me just give you. I'm I'm gonna give you one bar.
Speaker 2: Real kick.
Speaker 5: My grandmother was blind and I had to read him braill. Every time I think about it. It was a touching story.
Speaker 2: Yo, No, I get what you try to go with it.
Speaker 4: My grandmother was yeah, and I had to read and break. It was a touching story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what you told. That story about your grandma really make me. The time you wake up, you're gonna be in hell. You don't make fun. I don't want to give you this float.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that. Hey, I got I got that. I got that from Tork.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you, baby, I just I just use your line see imitation.
Speaker 4: With the purest form of flatter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, that was nice. I'm bringing back bring bad question. Uh oh, your the wrong road. The wrong role.
Speaker 1: Can railroad your career, the same as the wrong song album can kill your career as a singer rapper.
Speaker 4: Listen and acting. If you ain't that boy you run here turning down rolls. It ain't like road. Just be I'm saying it's coming.
Speaker 1: At you like that might be good and take the wrong road and it derails you.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a quarterback going to the wrong team.
Speaker 4: We see guys go oh oh, like my dude, Zach, Like Zach Wilson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know what, I never thought about it like that. I never thought about it like that, not as you You open my eyes and the people in the chat are obviously opened my eyes. When it comes to those that are acting, those that are in that field, I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: You know, shit, if you're good, and you're really.
Speaker 5: Good at what you do, you will always have opportunities and the role you the role you take it shouldn't divert what it is you're trying to do or where you trying to go and getting more.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the what's the the old adage you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I like that.
Speaker 1: That's why like that because okay, oh Joe, we do this, we bomb, how do we reinvent it to come back for people to come back and watch again. They're like, we already heard that, right, we already saw it. Were good, right, You get one chance to get it right, especially when you're dealing you're dealing with It's not like, look, we got family and friends watch us regardless. But we're asking people that have really no connection, no affiliation to us, to tune in, listen to what we have to say, be educated, be entertained and to come back once twice, three, four times a week. And you know what, by the way, check out your favorite Uncle club Shay shape. That's what we're asking. You've got to give, and you don't get a second chance at that. People are unforgiving. Have a bad meal at a restaurant. How many time you have a bad meal? They're like, well, you know it was just bad this time They're like, no, I'm.
Speaker 4: Good, right, I got one more question. I mean in the chat chat, I need y'all to help me out. Let's listen. Listen to me real quick.
Speaker 5: I understand Hollywood in a sense. I understand acting in a sense. I've heard the first strations and the gripes for many of people throughout the years. In general, how hard it is to get rolls, how hard it is to get jobs. So when you say you don't want to take certain roles, like so many opportunities are bringing presented to you to be able to turn down rolls, how do they navigate in that area, in that field and in that space when it's already hard to get rolls and you have to turn stuff down because of what it might be and it might derail your career when you can't even get your carrier off the goddamn ground because you turn this sit down because you're not getting enough opportunity to begin with.
Speaker 4: Look at this, that's the part that's confusing me a little.
Speaker 2: Let me let me enlighten your eyes.
Speaker 1: How much money you think I could make if I were to say, my people, my community.
Speaker 2: It's our fault, all of our fault that we're in this position.
Speaker 1: And take some of the approaches that we've seen other people take their rights, their right meal check as big as as big, as aslong as.
Speaker 2: The Hollywood side.
Speaker 1: Yes, I refused to compromise anything because at the end of the day, I gotta lay down with me. Money money don't make me. I make it all money ain't good money because at the end of the day, now I'm not saying that anything that can't say about these people because I don't know these people. I don't have I don't have knowledge of what he said. He says he has information, Okay, but at the end of the day, oh Joe, I prepare as well as I can, and I'm not always right when it comes to predicting the score, but I can honestly say when I critique a player. There's no malicious intent involved. I've done as much research as I possibly can on a given topic.
Speaker 2: What you want to say with Joe.
Speaker 4: I want to have a sing off. I want to have a single off.
Speaker 7: I gotta sing tonight. I got you come into a president.
Speaker 4: I could. Matter of fact, let me perform with you.
Speaker 2: Come on up there, and I'm serious.
Speaker 1: You have the shortest you have the shortest residency in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That shouldna be one night only with.
Speaker 5: Pet No no, no, no, no, listen. I moved the needle. Now I could sing. If you want an example, go ahead, here, the go ahead.
Speaker 6: Move.
Speaker 2: Think I can't you gotta you gotta take a so got.
Speaker 4: Me fucked up?
Speaker 2: You got to stand up because you know you have to stand up. The diaphragm and stuff. Uh no, that was that.
Speaker 4: That was the I'm so love with you.
Speaker 2: I know what I know. One of those notes. Whatever you want me to, one of those that you gotta do that I'll do right you You sure you take that? What's you think?
Speaker 5: What you think I'll take that? That was one ten, one of ten. Be honest, be honest, because my vocal coach ain't here.
Speaker 7: She and Miami I will say this on one to ten, that's up so hot for you did good?
Speaker 2: I tell her four, that's almost a five. I'm telling that's that's a good. That's good. I'm telling you gave you more than what I was gonna give you. What you can.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on the scale that you put it in one between one and ten. I needed to be lower than one.
Speaker 5: That's that's messed upative energy.
Speaker 4: You gave me something to work with.
Speaker 2: I got se I can.
Speaker 7: I can throw a bunch of otto tune on that and make it make something happen.
Speaker 4: Tune I sound like a ten man.
Speaker 2: You can use tunes.
Speaker 1: Cartoons ain't enough to looney tunes. Ain't enough tunes to make that board sound good.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I didn't know.
Speaker 7: I didn't heard a lot of real bad singers to get turned into real good singers, just just a little bit engineer like I mean a little bit worse. Actually, thank you. Yeah, some of these, some of these ardest y'all think can do that. Oh man, let me tell you, that's why everybody thought I was.
Speaker 2: That's why everybody thought I was. I was thinking, how telling you actually were.
Speaker 7: Because yeah, now you gotta be able to make it sound good. You got to sing in some kind of capacity to make it sound good.
Speaker 2: But with the right engineer and a bunch of money behind you, absolutely go Well he did. The engineer for me and my tea Georgia Bothy all rich enough to do anything you want to say. I gotta stay in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 7: I no, no, I know you're hiding your finances from all these people.
Speaker 1: I'm here to the cheap one. I mean, even though he was on a bomb, but there the other day.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't pay for nothing. You didn't pay for I ain't pay for nothing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: So, and they think I'm flying back with them. It ain't happening you why not? Absolutely that was very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't me. I like, I like listen, I ain't even got pre check.
Speaker 5: I ain't got people say you gotta out listen.
Speaker 4: Me and old lady we go to the airport.
Speaker 2: She got pre checked.
Speaker 5: She said, when you give apprechick for what what am I paying eighty five dollars for? And we get to the gate at the same time. We do it, at the same time, we landed at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's eighty five dollars a year.
Speaker 4: You don't understand.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's eighty five dollars a year.
Speaker 4: Y'all understand, y'all, you understand what I'm saying. No, ya, listen, listen to me.
Speaker 5: If y'all got pre checked right, Okay, we get to the airport at the same time.
Speaker 4: Okay, all, y'all go through first.
Speaker 5: Okay, I go stand in line with the people when they call the boy. We still bought at the same time. So where's the fucking convenience?
Speaker 1: You waited two hours and I was sitting in the sky club, but we're still bought at the same time.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 7: Were born at the same time, saving money, man, same time. Not gonna be in the line with the people. I'm gonna be at the gate like he about to miss that you had a gate. Yeah, I'm gonna have to go because I'm one of the ones I won't leave.
Speaker 2: Understand, that's what I won't leave it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all do y'all understand?
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 4: Don y'all don't understand what you.
Speaker 7: Don't understand because you're gonna come because you want of them people that be stuffing all your jerry in one pocket in your backpack. Know, yeah, they gonna check that. It's gonna show up black on the screen.
Speaker 2: That t s a. They gonna check that.
Speaker 4: You know, y'all not thinking logically?
Speaker 2: This your bad? Is this your pack?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: Sir? Is this your bag? You have to run it again? Okay?
Speaker 7: All right, all right, I'm gonna need you to take all this stuff. Can you take all the electronics? I see an iPad in here. You can't bring the eyepath through the c You cannot bring that. If you got a keyboard on the you gotta take it out. That's all that's right here is that's water. That's not water. Okay, I'm a have to run it again. Okay, and then they take all your shit out, and then they run it again, and then they say, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Have a nice day. And all your ship, all your shit is still sprawled down exactly, but put that.
Speaker 4: I don't travel like that.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm at the gating. I'm at the gate with the Apple Vision pro on. You're putting all your ship back in your bag.
Speaker 4: You fly first class? Yeah, you fly first class? Absolutely all you'all flat first class?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mostly I'm just asking only the only flat extra role.
Speaker 5: You the first exit Rod thirteen Spirit Line thirteen a Spirit Airlines every time.
Speaker 7: See that's a that's a seat, that's a sea responsibility.
Speaker 1: Is that that's a seat? Yeah, because exit road you got to be able to.
Speaker 7: Serve Hell and I can fly to I got my pilot's license first of all. Let me tell you, ma'am, I don't know how much it's doing way. You got to let me get a practice run and some ship before we take off.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much. Just here you.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yeah, I can handle that sit Soon as we're going down, I picked up bitch, hold.
Speaker 2: On, this is hey, ma'am. I'm need by two of y'all want to see doctor and that planch. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. Everybody loved first class. Oh I'm in first class. I'm an extra row.
Speaker 4: When the plane land, we still get off at the same fucking time.
Speaker 7: No, you don't know, you don't, No, you don't you know why because I'm getting off And then it's that one old ass man that can't get this bad down and your lands is stuck on the plane, sitting at the gate again with an Apple visit pro on like this.
Speaker 2: Nigga ain't even coming. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't understand, man, Yeah, don't understand that.
Speaker 2: This is why we do what we do.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, class is a waste of money. Pre check is a waste of money. Oh Joe, we all get to the same destination at the same time.
Speaker 4: Get get on the plane at the same time we de plane. It the same.
Speaker 2: Your question, make no mess. Your question.
Speaker 1: When you was growing up and you was thinking about making money and getting out, so what did you want to do? So you wanted to make money to stay the exact same. You don't dress the same you did when you were in Liberty City.
Speaker 2: I look just like this. No you don't. Yes, stop laying boy. You a forty church mice. Boy?
Speaker 1: You a robber? Broke in your house in Liberty City. Y'all around here everything.
Speaker 4: I have a question, did y'all y'all saw Griselda? So y'all saw Griselda.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was a it for Grizel the back of eighty eight. Oh my god, don't you didn't run track?
Speaker 4: I promise you tell.
Speaker 2: About the runner he that was in track. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: You know, Grisel that was in kindle.
Speaker 2: I understand what's going on.
Speaker 4: He was a big I'm telling you, hey, I can't.
Speaker 1: Tell.
Speaker 2: All I know is babe be dressing that money. So I don't know what you're doing. But I know, baby, yeah said listen.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm here to tell my stories and I'm just telling you truth. I can sing.
Speaker 2: I don't need Yeah, you don't spend the money.
Speaker 4: She spent her own money.
Speaker 1: That you spend your money ship me. Well, that's why she said here dare dah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so she could continue to spend her money. That's right. You can't spend none of I'm not signing it. That's what she decided to leave me.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving with something you didn't leave with. That lead what you can't win. That's the McDonald coupons. Sign take them all with you.
Speaker 2: You gotta sign it. You gotta sign it. You got.
Speaker 7: You gotta sign it. It's like the Apple term terms and conditions. You're gonna do, not use it. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Insurance.
Speaker 1: I ain't really trying to go out there and hit somebody, but if I do, I need to know it's taking care of real.
Speaker 2: They said. She trying to divorce you, but just in case she needs all she can't need.
Speaker 5: You need.
Speaker 2: You need security, you need you need you know you need that. You need that insurance that happening.
Speaker 4: I need security. You put the same lifestyle.
Speaker 1: That she don't.
Speaker 5: Ain't even you gotta understand the same lifestyle that she's provided me since she came into my life.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving with that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 7: You got to understand if we didn't have these lights up here, the people that's the color of us.
Speaker 2: If we had these lights, we'll be just teeth and eyes up here.
Speaker 7: You we gonna we got that. We got to have some kind of backup playing or something. This is it's it's some lighter and some lighter, huge people there. They ain't got no problems. We ain't got the problems. We can't be seen like that. We gotta we can't have tenny windows. You got to you got to have that assurance.
Speaker 4: You got to be ready to Yeah, all right, you're right, you're right right. I'm just protecting myself.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: So collapse how many I mean, how many features? How many collabs are on the album? With you?
Speaker 4: I mean, typically I like to get the song done and then get the features.
Speaker 5: Afterwards, you said a feature collab hu I rap, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I wrap, let me hear something, let me have something. Go ahead. I'm not the one to play with. They called me, oh cho bitch. I got a itch.
Speaker 5: That's it, that's it for now. Yeah yeah, yeah, you could write for me. It ain't nobody gonna know. Okay, yeah, maybe I got another job.
Speaker 4: The Volume Z