Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to play short bets. It's me Joey p Joe pez Apia and this is VP NFL to look ahead for the early value in Week seven in the NFL is my boy Andrew eericckson the Undertaker, Andrew. We got our debut from Drake May. He took his shots, but he delivered some touchdowns. It was nice to see the Patriots have an offense again. And if you're a Detroit Lions fan, you're very happy. But my goodness, the Dallas Cowboys fans are hurting this morning on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Somebody messaged me on Instagram in reference to a comment I made. I'm not sure if it was the last show, but one of the previous shows where the Dallas Cowboys only playing blowouts. I don't know why they feel the need to always play in blowouts, but it's either they're blowing out the team or they're getting blown out, and more recently it's been the latter, especially at home, where Dallas has been a superstar team playing at home. I believe they're zero to three now in Dallas. In Jerry World and I mean, I'm not sure if that meme was real, but I was seeing something where the graphics of the scores actually blurred out of the giant screen to not show the fans what the actual score of the game was. In the Detroit Lion, social media is obviously trolling the Dallas Cowboys, and I mean, when you're up that big and you're throwing, you're trying to get offensive lineman touchdowns with hooking ladders. I mean, you're just having your will with the Dallas Cowboys. So just an old fashioned spanking.
Speaker 1: Sure was, Sure was, but hopefully will spank week seven right back here. And of course if you want some free stuff, well we're giving away a sign Michael Strahan Giants jersey this month. So if you want a chance to win this bad boy free from our good friends at Pristine Auction dot com, all you need to do is head to Bettingpros dot com slash contest complete the format, either download the Betting Pros app, leave a review of the Betting Pros podcast, or subscribe to our social media channels at Betting Pros on x and on TikTok and of course Betting Pros NFL on Instagram. The more actions you complete, the more entries you get to win the straighthand jerseys. So we'll be announcing the winner right here in the channel. Subscribe to the channel ring the belt tolet Goes Dings, so you know if you're the big winner and you never miss an episode of BP. Let's get to week seven. Let's start here on Thursday Night football, the Denver Broncos coming off a home loss. Here Sartan as a concussion. I doubt he plays this week. New Orleans Saints with Spencer Ratler or rookie QB who at times had some decent moments, at times had some rookie moments. The New Orleans Saints are one point favorites. That feels about right to me. Thirty seven and a half is the number and the money line right now. The best numbers are getting are Denver minus one oh five and New Orleans minus one fifteen. I think I'd go straight money line here to New Orleans and the minus one fifteen. What are your thoughts here?
Speaker 3: Ericson, Yeah, this one is tough. You have two rookie quarterbacks going ahead to head. For me, I'm leaning on the coaching match up here. Sean Payton going back to play his old team, coming off of bye, or coming off a bad loss at home. I mean he's been good on the road this season. Look Bonnicks versus Spencer Rattler. Could Raller be better than Bonick, Sure, but in one matchup doesn't really matter where he's without his number one wide receiver, Chris Alave. You talked about certain being out with the concussion, Well going to be out too with his concussion. So I think both teams are undermanned here. There's a reason why the total is what you said, thirty six and a half. It's very very low and at primetime unders on Thursday night, short week for two rookie quarterbacks. This is shaping up to be Jaguars Titans esque for those that remember those AFC South battles on Thursday Night football with the color Rush jerseys. This game could get ugly. So I will take take the underdog. I'll take Sean Payton winning in a homecoming against the Saints.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next one here, which is again another London game for the Jacksonville Jaguars. They're four and a half point favorites. I'm not sure how or why against the New Engle Patriots. I know Drake May's a rookie, but Drake May had some signs of life there, and I don't know, I'm just checking for a heartbeat when it comes to the Jaguars. Forty two and a half is the number plus one eighty for New England. I like the four and a half here with the Pats. Ericson your thoughts.
Speaker 3: When I was doing my projection to this game, I had to make myself give the Jaguars, make them favorites, because well, they're playing at home, quote in jackson or in London here.
Speaker 2: But I didn't feel good about it.
Speaker 3: So the fact that this line is four and a half opened at five and a half, so you're seeing money already pour onto the Patriots here because why back to the Jacksonville Daguars I did last week and to the first half, I was like, okay, like I feel pretty good about this, and then they just got absolutely annihilated in the second half of that game against another rookie quarterback. So look, Drake May threw more touchdowns in Week six than Jacoby Brissett had thrown the five weeks combined. This is one of the worst defenses in the NFL. He drew against the Houston Texans, one of the toughest matchup he could have on paper. And I don't know how or why. It seemed like the Patriots offensive line just gave Drake May more time than they had ever done.
Speaker 1: With well he take. He got hit hard a couple of times, but.
Speaker 3: There were times where he was just standing there in the pocket, in a clean pocket, and he was able to operate that. I from the five weeks watching Jacoby Brissett, I don't remember ever him having that situation, So I wasn't sure if it was. Hey, offensive lineman, now that we have the rookie back there, you actually need to block people. So they stepped up. Jacksonville's defenses is so bad. I think that Drake, I'm taking the Patriots here.
Speaker 1: Easy, I'm with you here. At least we got that Drake May over on the rushing yards. Nailed that one. Even though it went up, we still got it at twenty four and a half and it was a clear easy sale. All right, So Miami comes back off the buy. The Indianapolis Colts defense is not good. We don't know if we're gonna get Flacco or Richardson for this game. We thought we might get Richardson last week and ended up being Flacco again in Week six. So the Colts at home are four point favorites. Forty two and a half is the number. Plus one sixty five for Miami. Look, this is a tough one here because there's a lot of unknowns. It feels like a stay away from me. If I had a lean right now, it would just be taking the value, which is the team coming off of bye, maybe having a better game plan, figuring out a way to get things right in Miami. I know the Miami defense hasn't played well, but neither was the Colts defense. So maybe, just maybe, just it was it closure eye special as terrell I to say plus one sixty five for the Miami Dolphins on the money line, like that's my instinct, but right now again more of it incomplete. When it comes to news for this game, do you feel the same way I do?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: I mean, how can you confantly back the Colts as four and a half point favorites when you don't know who their quarterback is going to be, and if it's their second year quarterback, you probably feel worse about their chances to win the game. Not Oh, they're gonna get their starter back. I feel good about them. You're probably gonna feel worse about the Colts if they get Anthony Richardson. So I agree again he was trending in the right direction to play. I'm not sure why it didn't work out, but yeah, I think Miami off the bye week, you look at one of the Colts' biggest weaknesses against the run. So even if Tyler helped me back on her center, he's a mobile quarterback.
Speaker 2: He can run.
Speaker 3: You have eight chan Moster Jalen Wright. Running backs that are coming off a bye week should be healthy potentially, so you can see them rip.
Speaker 2: Off some big plays. So I like the Dolphins here as.
Speaker 1: Well Tennessee Titans and Will Levis who did not quite cross the one hundred yard mark here for passing. Yeah, it's just the shy under there at ninety five. Well, they're gonna go to Buffalo. We'll see what the Bills do tonight on Monday Night football. I'll make sure you follow us on social media. My Monday Night Football bets are out and really hot last month or so, so check those out. All player props staying away from this game. I like the Bills to win, but I'm not betting on it. I'm betting on Breisee Hall. I'm betting on Josh Allen under for passing yards. But Allen at home eight and a half way favorites. This makes sense. Forty two and a half is the number, and then plus three fifty for the Tennessee upsite, which you can stick that one. I don't want it. I kind of want to see what the Buffalo Bills do today and I kind of want to see how they come out of this game in terms of health with the Jets defense before I get to Tennessee. But eight and a half, it's hard not to justify that number, Andrew.
Speaker 3: No, but we saw this last week with the Eagles being almost ten point favorites against the Brown Sometimes the number is just so big.
Speaker 1: Which we said, it's too big of a number exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of like here, it's no, you don't feel comfortable back in the Titans, But that's why the number is so large as it is, especially because we don't know they haven't played yet, right, so what if Josh Allen gets banged up and then this number is gonna plumb it, so I think right now it's easy for me. The Titans, especially Bills, don't usually cover these massive spreads playing at home. We've seen them. They're a team that plays down in their competition. Coming off a big Monday night game against the Jets AFC East rival, I think that as gross as it sounds, I mean, eight and a half is just too many points. So I'll take the Titans speak gredging Lan and.
Speaker 1: Poward's played very well too. I think that's the lone bright spot there for the Tennessee Titans offense. I see what you're saying. I don't feel as strongly about this one as I did last week about the Cleveland Browns Eagles. That one I felt very confident in, and that did come to Fruition and Cincinnati and Cleveland. We'll see, well Deshaun Watson make it out of Week seven. Tune in to find out. The Cincinnati Bengals a four and a half point favorites on the road. Forty four and a half is the number plus one eighty. I'm just gonna copy and paste last week, which is I'm waiting for Winston to take over and kind of ruin the good time. Spread. That being said, I mean the Bengals should win this game in theory. I mean that's what they should do against the Cleveland Browns, but in division games are always tricky. It is on the road. Sininai's defense has played better but still not well. Andrew any early value on this one because I don't see much.
Speaker 3: What did you say, the spread one four and a half? Okay, right now, Courryah, that's pretty inligned with what I was projecting. So yeah, I think that on paper, we don't consider that it's a divisional match. Iup, you think, oh, this is easy spot for the Bengals, but we've seen the Bengals, especially Joe Burrows, struggle traditionally against AFC North opponents, Like we've seen this a lot, especially with the Browns defense, which has been very hotter cold, but much better defense at home. And you saw them at least show up last week against Philadelphi Eagles, who had all their weapons back. Eagles offense didn't look great, and that's his credit to the Cleveland Browns defense. So I think maybe for me it's be leaned towards the under here and when you're going back to yeah, maybe jamis Winson gets in. Maybe they're just at this point they're just hoping that Deshaun Watson, they're trying to get him to break the sack record at this point, and maybe the coach Exavas give it. There's no way he can last this entire season if he gets sacked six seven times every single game.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, they say that he's gonna be the starter again, but for what it's worth, so I think right now, I'm probably just gonna be hands away from this game, except for maybe the under.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the next one on the board.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: The Packers now four and two, hosting the Houston Texans. Now, the Houston Texans are three point underdogs here going to Green Bay. The numbers forty seven, the Houston money line plus one thirty is tempting because I think Houston has a real shot to win this game. Jordan Love throwing the ball all over the places, Christian Watson, Alvi, Romeo Dobbs back in the good graces. Jane Reid did pick up an injury there, so that's one to watch. But to me, the clear winner here is the over forty seven. That's where I want to go for this one? Where do you want to go? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that the over is probably the play here.
Speaker 3: Jordan Love is kind of one of those streaky quarterbacks where it seems like he has one half of football where he's absolutely amazing. Right the last two weeks, it's been the second half where he's been amazing, and in this past game it was the first half. And then I'm like, twenty four to nothing, Why are the Cardinals getting back in this game? Why are they just not blowing out the Cardinals altogether? So I think that they still just have too much offensive firepower. And I would be maybe a little hesitant if Jaden Reid, you know, ends up missing this game because he's one of their biggest explosive playmakers. And you also don't have Nico Collins, but that you know, the Texans didn't nessily miss him against the Patriots. So yeah, I think for me, two young quarterbacks sending offenses defenses that I think can be exposed, I think, yeah, the over is probably the right move, all right.
Speaker 1: Next on the docket, we have the Atlanta Falcons who are riding high. No traps for them. They're at home taking on the Seahawks, who are now three and three after Cinderella turned into a pumpkin and real competition showed up. So Falcons continue to look really sharp here. The offense is humming, everybody's getting work. I love to see what Kirk Cousins is doing. Their three point favorites against Seattle. Forty nine and a half is the number. It's a pretty big number there plus one thirty on Seattle for the money line. I will take the Falcons here with the points and the three. I think they handle their business. I think Seattle's got some holes. I think they're again exactly who you look at. They're a mediocre team, and I think they can beat the teams that are beneath them, and I think any team that's got better personnel and coaching ahead of them, they are going to lose to. That kind of feels like the identity of the Seahawks now that we are in Week seven. Do you agree or disagree with that fact?
Speaker 3: I would agree the Seattle Seahawks. We were kind of always skeptical based on well, they're the cakewalk scheduled to open the year. They're facing rookie quarterback after rookie quarterback backups all over the place, and then when they've actually played real opponents the last couple of weeks they have fallen just short. So I mean, yeah, right now the Falcons offenses, he's cooking right, Kirk Cousin looks really good. The run game is getting going. They're kind of firing on all facets. So I think right now, Atlanta at home. I looked at this game and my projections at more like Atlanta minus three and a half. So at minus three, yeah, I like the Falcons at home. No.
Speaker 1: Right. The next one we have is a great match up here, the Minnesota Vikings, undefeated, fresh off the by five and zero, taking on the Detroit Lions, who just put on a clinic against the Cowboys. Just embarrassing. How they keep getting their ass kicked at home and McCarthy's allows a job. I don't know. I just I don't know how it happened last year in the playoffs against Green Bay, and it just keeps happening. This one's close. The Vikings at home one and a half point favorites at minus one. Ten fifty and a half is the number even money on Detroit and the money line minus won twenty four of the Minnesota Vikings to win. This looks like a fun one. It's a very high total fifty and a half. Do you think it lives up to expectations, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think that this is probably an underspot for me. Looking at the Vikings. What's their strength, right, you look at their defense. I know Sam Donald has played really well, but he was a little bit more shaky in the Jets matchup. They didn't necessarily fire on all cylinders in that particular game, So maybe the Lions have Again, They're gonna be aout eight Huchinson, so that's a big hurdle for them to overcome defensively. But I think the Vikings defense can definitely thrown off at Jared Goff where they can actually stop the run, which the Dallas Cowboys cannot. So if Detroit is running into stack boxes and not necessarily picking up first down, you could see this game stalling out a little bit. So again, at this number, it's Jarreed Goff or Sam Darnold, right, that's what we're expecting to be a fifty one point, fifty one and a half point game. That seems a little aggressive to me, So I like the under here just because the number is is just so massive, And I want to ask you something. Do you think that the Vikings are favored because they're just undefeated and it's hey, you know, you guys are undefeated, you haven't lost, you're playing at home. That's why you are the favorites. Or do you think they're actually the better team between the Vikings and Lines.
Speaker 1: You know, this is an interesting one. That's a really interesting question because I think the Vikings have started to get tested a little bit. You know, that Jets game was a little bit of a test for them. You know, I don't think where they've caught certain teams. They've caught them when they were down, I think, which has been beneficial. But I think it's a matter of the Vikings defense has been good. They're at home again, it's only one and a half, so it's not like you're getting two and a half or three here. So no matter what we saw in the Detroit Lions this past week beating up on Dallas, that doesn't necessarily carry over. This is these are teams that know each other well in the division, you know, tense situation. I think there's a lot of reasons to favor I would be favoring Minnesota in this game. That's exactly the line I would say, especially with Hutchinson out, because when you lose that pass rush, you allow Sam Darnold to complete more passes. And he's been able to show you that he can sit there in the pocket and deliver over and over again. So I think this line is exactly right. The fifteen and a half does seem a little large, and for an Indivision game, I think I would shade the under two. But this is another more of like a stay away from me or you know, just kind of look at some props instead. Speaking of props, there's no line you can set that I won't go over on this week with Saekon Barkley. None zero. You know why because he's going back to New York to face the Giants. So the Giants are four point underdog. Saquon Barkley comes into town. It gets to remind everybody, Hey, remember me, I'm Saquon, I'm the franchise, and you didn't want to pay me. This is a now you talking about revenge game. To hear that nerves so much in this what we do. This is a revenge game. This is a I'm gonna stick it up your rear end. This is why you sign with the Eagles, because if you're Saquon Barkley for this moment in New York, forty five and a half is a number. I don't want that plus one seventy for the Giants. I certainly don't want that. I don't even want the minus four for the Eagles. All I want is Saquon Barkley in this game, all the overs. I think that leans towards a victory here for the Eagles, I would assume. But my faith in Nick Sirianni is very very little at this stage.
Speaker 2: Ericson, I mean, is it? He's going up talking smack to his own face. What are we doing, dude?
Speaker 1: In Philadelphia? No good can come of that. I lived in Philly for six and a half years. Nothing, no good can come of this. Nick, trust me, he's falling apart with the Seams. I think he really is.
Speaker 3: I really do so for me, Yeah, yeah, the Eagle should win this game, but how many points is it by? Again, the coaching matchup, I think Dabele's the better coach here, So that doesn't make me feel great about backing Philly. But I will say from the total perspective, I do like the under. We saw the Giants defense play. I mean they slowed down the Bengals offense. No one has done that up to this point. As bad as the Bengals defense has been, you know, the Giants defense was able to slow them down and have answers for Jamar ch Ase t Higgins in that run game to an extent. So I think that with this Eagles offense still not really finding its groove. Yes, sequel Mark is gonna have his moments, but if they're running the football a lot, does that mean they're going to score thirty points? Probably not. So I like the under especially. I think I saw it forty five and a half. That's my lean early on. But I'm with you take on Barkley props, this is what this is the week to hammer them, especially of off a down week for him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna set it it like I think it comes in somewhere in like the eighty five eighty six and a half, Like I think I think it's gonna be over, like I just thought, I don't care what it is, I'm still going over. I just I can't imagine I'm not going for the Century market this game. I just can't. I don't want to live in that world. I just don't want to live it. Also, I don't want to live in a world without the Betting Pros app to help me make all the bets that I possibly can the right way. So if you want to track any line movements for any game, here download the Betting Pros app for iOS or Android and you can automatically track your bets across all the sports books. You can track certain games to see how the lines are moving, like that Colts game we talked about before. Now, what's that gonna do? If it's Richardson not Flaco. This is the way to stay on top of the lines at all times. Again, you can follow us to a Betting pros dot com slash ericson slash Joe as well. Let's get to the next game on the docket for Week seven in the NFL, and we have the Las Vegas rightas and the Los Angeles Rams. Here we go, all right, The Rams are four and a half point favors in this one, because well, the biggest Raiders are having issues internally and externally existential crisis. You might even say forty four and a half is the total plus one eighty five. I like the Rams to win this game, but I don't know if I feel comfortable with the Rams of four and a half. The Cooper Cup news is the one I'm waiting on. That's the one that makes me feel warm and fuzzy. But until I get to go ahead on that, if Cup plays, I'll take the Rams with the four and a half. If he doesn't, it might be a stay away from me on this one too.
Speaker 3: Ericson, I'm just going to the under. It's his two teams when I'm not confident about either team. That's just kind of my default when I look at these types of matchups. Yes, they're playing in Los Angeles, but you're gonna see eighty percent Raiders fans probably right in that stadium.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be.
Speaker 3: Raider Nation, despite the fact that the team is spiraling down and all their guys are hurt. Still, for me, yeah, it's gonna be under at forty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, So go with the under in this one from Andrew. Next one here Carolina Washington now Washington four and two got tested a little bit, saw some good things out of the Washington Commanders, but they are eight point favorites. We're living in a world where the Commanders are an eight point favorite against the Carolina Panthers. Fifty one and a half is the number Caroline on the upset line would be three twenty eight plus money there, Andrew, I like the Commanders, I might even say I really like the Commanders, but eight is a big number. I know I'm supposed to be your friend here, and I know I'm supposed to keep you away from wanting to bet the Carolina Panthers because you tell me every week stop letting me do this, and friends shouldn't let friends do this week in week out. But I feel like you're gonna want the Panthers here? Am I right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, you're here one hundred percent right here. I watch the Panthers, but I just can't bring myself to do it. So you're gonna have to be my guiding light here. You gonna have to be like, hey, it's eight and a half. If it goes to nine and a half, because no one wants to bet on the Panthers except me, and then you gotta give me the green light. So Joey, we're gonna have to just wait and see how this line moves throughout the week, so I got to how the betting CROs apt fall that line movement. So and the total, what'd you say was forty not fifty one and a half?
Speaker 1: Forty fifty one and a half is the consensus aros right now.
Speaker 3: That is so such a big number for it's a huge number. I get the defenses aren't good, but.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it is. The defense aren't good, and you do have some playmakers there, but like Cuba's played relatively well this year, you know, like it's been a fun new piece here. The Terry mcclaurin looks like, you know, he's back on track after a slow start to the season. There's a lot to like here in this game. Fifty one and a half is huge, but I think I would still go with the over here because Washington's defense still has holes in it, and I think the explosiveness of what Jadan Daniels can do against Carolina at home, I think is a really good situation. Eight is a lot to cover. But there's also a scenario where you know, they beat the hell out of them, right, and they go to thirty five points, and if they go to thirty five then the implied team total of the Carolina Panthers should take you over. But we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one is uh, I'm gonna have to do some more research on this one.
Speaker 1: All right? How about a rematch of the Super Bowl? You like this one? The forty nine Ers at home one and a half waid favorites against the undefeated Kansas the Chiefs. But are they a paper tiger? Forty six and a half is the number minus one oh five on the money line for the Chiefs minus won ten for San Francisco. My brain goes to the money line here and just what team you like more? Now you know Jordan Mason's injury seems like he's going to play through that. This is the revenge game again for the forty nine ers, but you know Andy Reid coming off a bye with more time to prepare. Sorry, kids, give me Kansas City to find another way to win at minus one oh five.
Speaker 3: Of your thoughts, I mean, if you just keep betting Patrick Mahomes as an underdog, you just make money. That's that's basically that was the trend last year when they were just underdog after underdog and you just kep betting on Patrick Mahomes just kept me.
Speaker 1: And I did it here in this channel. Anybody was here for that ride. Last year. I went on monologue after monologue about why you should be betting Patrick Mahomes, and if you did it, you won a lot of money last year for the playoffs and into the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: The easiest way to not enjoy Sunday Football is to bet against Patrick Mahomes, as I learned last Monday Night when they destroyed the Saints. So just don't fall into the trap. I get that the Chiefs are eventually gonna lose a game at some point. I know that they haven't been firing on all cylinders, as I've said many times out the show, but they just find ways to win games. And the forty nine ers they just have problems. I know that they look better it gets the Seahawks on Thursday Night. They're coming off a little bit of extended rest as well. But Haindy reread off the buy Chiefs underdog. These are the things you just want to trust in and you want to bet on. So I think for me, I agree with you with k Kent City.
Speaker 1: All Right, Sunday Night football, Pittsburgh, New York, Right, New York Jets will see what they do with their new play caller. See how exciting that becomes. Steelers got back on track, big road win for them. Fields is not giving up that job, folks. Sorry, anybody who's looking for Russell Wilson that it happened minus one and a half for Pittsburgh. That feels right to me. Thirty seven and a half excuse me, just thirty seven right now is actually the number even money on the Jets money line. I see Pittsburgh, I see the Jets, I see you know, evening game. I see Under. I just can't help but go that route. What do you think here? I know it's a low one. Can it scoot still? Under?
Speaker 3: I think it should. But we see wacky things happen again. The Patriots Texans game, right that game was at their eight and a half two, and that game soared over the total because you had explosive plays from both sides of the field. You have a lot of turnovers, right, turnovers is always kind of throws a wrench in the plan with you get short fields, and that's how you get a lot.
Speaker 2: Of points even with two strong defenses.
Speaker 3: So I guess for me, I'm trying to figure out where is the value proposition. So the Steelers are favorites at home. If the Jets play well, play better on Monday Night football against the Bills, then you'll get some Jets love.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I think that if you want to bet on the Steelers, you probably just want to wait and bet on the Steelers after the Jets. I just because I think their office is going to be better no matter what, it just has to be better, especially against the Bills defense.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for the Jets tonight to see a little bit of what's new, if anything. I mean, I imagine more breeze Hall and less throw the football. But it's Aaron Rodgers. Can't count on that. Baltimore, Tampa Bay Tampa. You know, Baker Mayfield out there throwing blocks Like I just you know, if you like football, you don't like Baker Mayfield. I don't know, like something's wrong with you. Like that guy's fun. They are four and a half point underdogs though against the Baltimore Ravens who come into town. Now this is interesting to me because I think Tampa is like, hey, let's go, We're ready for this test. I think this is a close game. I think it's a little too much to give Baltimore. I actually like Tampa here with the four and a half, fifty and a half high number again variables in this game plus one seventy on the money line for Tampa, and that's not the round I'm going. But it is a Monday night game. Baker Mayfield and the Tampa Buccaneers continue to respond. I think the challenge you have to challenge. They are four and two, same record as the Baltimore Ravens. They've had some hiccups, same as the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens are running the football very well. Maybe that's where you want to point to the under here, just sucking clock a little bit here, But what are your thoughts on this one. I'm leaning towards taking the points right now early on with Tampa at the four and a half.
Speaker 3: I think that the Buccaneers match up really well with what the Ravens want to do offensively. Right you look at the Ravens on the football, what's the Buccaneers strength against every Like Todd Bowles, what is he known for stopping the run? I got Vidavea, I got Colajakantci, what Kamara did nothing against this Buccaneers defense. I get it's a different running attack with Derek Henry and Lamar Jackson. You can never fully stop it, but it's not going to be necessarily two hundred total rushing arts because tamp Bay is going to do everything that they can to try to stop this running attack. And mean, you look at offensively, Baker Mayfield and these receivers. I mean, the Ravens secondary is not that great. That's all they've been doing up is giving up chunky yardage two wide receivers week in and week out.
Speaker 2: They're good against the run. Two.
Speaker 3: So again, if you have both teams now operating with we need to pass the ball, maybe you get a shootout. And whenever it's a shootout, it usually comes down to who has the ball at the end of the game. And Baker Mayfield, Hey, this is the same draft class, right, Baker Mayfield won overall in this draft and Lamar Jackson got picked up the end of the first round. So again, not a rivalry that we really think about, but hey, both these quarterbacks want to show up in this match. I mean, like you said, Mayfield, the swagger is back. It's how much fun watching him play now? He's scrambling, he's throwing block, he's throwing haymakers.
Speaker 1: He's downfield throwing blocks there like on the opposite side of the field of where the play started. Like I just I don't know. Man, Like Baker early on was a little obnoxious, you know, in college, Like I get all that, but at this point, what he's evolved into, I feel a football man. It's tough not to enjoy Baker Mayfield's performance Arizona at home, last game of two Monday night games. The Los Angeles Chargers are gonna go to Arizona, Arizona two and a half point home underdogs. That feels right to me. Forty two and a half is the number, and then plus one and fourteen for Arizona. That's always the same question every week, which Arizona Cardinals team shows up, Which Kyler Murray shows up. I know which Charger team shows up. And I keep pitting against the Chargers and I keep losing. So I'm just gonna stop. That is my kryptonite this year. It's taken me six weeks. I'm over it now. My upset special got blown apart by the Chargers. So Chargers, congratulations, you have my respect. I will take the Chargers in the two and a half. See you later your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I like the over in this game. Arizona is the home the desert. This is where shootouts happen. How do you beat the Arizona Cardinals. You run the ball down their throats. What do the Chargers want to do more than anything else is run the ball down their opponent's throats. So you have Justin Herbert connecting on key throws. Herbert looked healthy in last week's game, so I'm encouraged by that. And yeah, he doesn't have a lot of playmakers anymore. But when he's after that wheel route that he hit with Kamani Videl, an absolute beauty of a throw, and you're like, oh, yeah, that's Justin Herbert that we all know and love. That's really good when he has the ball in his hands. Just he doesn't get that many opportunities to throw anymore. But in a game where Arizona, again playing at home, I like their offense to function a little bit better. Here Colin Murray running around scrambling, So I think they may be getting over here at forty two and a half.
Speaker 1: All right, now, reminder, everybody betting pro systems are out there too to help you. That new tool, it's our Betting Pro Systems tool. It's designed up you find winning strategies so you can make smarter bets. You customize your betting systems by sport, my bet type, and timeframe to find the best opportunities using real time data and expert analysis. So track your performance of different betting systems over time and optimize your bets to increase your chances of success. Download the Betting Pros app today and elevate your betting strategy and start betting smarter, not harder again. Sink your sportsbooks for free and check out the contest too. That jersey is not going to give away itself, so go to Bettingpros dot com slash contest today. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Andrew ericson. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Betting Pros