Speaker 1: As you know, if you've been watching Ready to Love, you know I am licensing ordained to be able to marry people across the country. Now the nephew can do that all right, so you know, feel free to go to my website Thomas Miles dot com and let me know if you want time and he come by your city, you'll state and marry you. Okay, I can do that. I can do that, which leads me to this prank.
Speaker 2: This prank is called you ain't married. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't care how long you think you've been married, but y'all are not married.
Speaker 2: Cat dog, if you would, let's go.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Brian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you doing, Brian?
Speaker 3: My name is Daniel. Wanted to give you a call today. You got a minute? Yeah, okay, listen. You're Brian, Brian right, you're married to Alfa Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hello hello, Yeah, yeah, that's me, that's my wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, got a question for you. How long have you guys been married?
Speaker 4: Going on nine years now, we've been married.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 3: My name is Daniel. Were you were you guys married at a greater New Missionary Baptist.
Speaker 4: Church than you see yeah, yeah, yes, yes, that's the name of that church. Yeah, greater by nine years. Yeah, that's right. Why what's going on? What's asking all these questions for us?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you remember the minister that officiated your actual wedding ceremony?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, uh, reverend right, yeah, Okay, I got the right person. I wanted to make sure I had the right person, Brian. So I'm I'm sorry if if it seemed a little weird to you. Here, here's what's going on. We've just come up with a new discovery, a lot of information that Reverend none of his credentials are true. Everything is false. He's not a minister at all, he never was a minister, and every single wedding ceremony that he officiated is basically null and void. So, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you and Alphea, even though you think you've been married for nine years, you guys are not married at all.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, not that you got to have the wrong person, because me and that ten we got we got married by nine years ago.
Speaker 3: And what I'm telling you is he never was ordained. He's never been an ordained minister. He's not a minister at all. So when he performed this ceremony, your wedding ceremony, he had no right to be doing that. You guys are not are not married. You know you guys have been living in sin for nine years.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on that. Let me tell you something. I ain't been living in offense. Me and my wife. We have been married for nine years. And that man he's a preacher. I'm telling you he's a preacher.
Speaker 3: Last Funday, Sir, as of today he is. He has no right to be in anybody's pull pit. He has no right to be officiating, whether it's weddings or funerals, no matter what it is, christenings for children. He's not allowed to do that. And we have officially stopped him from doing anything serving under as being a pastor or a minister. We have stopped at But what I want you to know is that you have been living in sin and you don't. We want to try and get you guys married as soon as possible. So you're not living in sin.
Speaker 4: Oh no, dog, I have been living in those sin. I have been married for nine years. This woman shit have been taking care of me and my kids.
Speaker 3: For the past nine wait a minute. You guys have children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we got two kids, two beautiful kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, then those kids are bastards.
Speaker 4: Sat hold on, hold on, let me tell you something. My kids ain't no baskets. What about your kids? Your kids ambassors, No.
Speaker 3: Sir, my kids were born in wedlock. Your kids have been born out.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that man did my service, and he is a preacher.
Speaker 5: He's a man after God's.
Speaker 4: Own heart himself. He hasn't done everything that he could have for me and my family.
Speaker 3: He is a preacher, don't. I know it's hard for you to swallow the truth, but I want you to know, and I need you to be able to tell out thea that you guys are not married and not as of right now.
Speaker 4: No, no, okay, so holder hold on now, back in the older days, but before all these all these colleges and stuff came came about, you telling me that their men backing the old days, that they wasn't no preachers, that they wasn't men after the class.
Speaker 5: Is that what you're saying to me?
Speaker 3: What are you? What are you? What are you? What are you getting at? Sir?
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to say is back in the older days, baking the twenties and thirties, they didn't have all these colleges and all these degrees and stuff like these new preachers got these days. That man now he was from back then, and God told them, and that's what they went on too.
Speaker 5: And all them.
Speaker 4: People that they married back then, they did the same thing today. You don't need no degree to say that you're a preacher. You don't need no life to say you're a preacher. Me and my wife we've been married for nine years. My kids have been born any wedlocks. We were married. We were married by remend My.
Speaker 5: I ain't the family baby with all there, sir.
Speaker 3: The bottom line is that you have been living in sin because you have not been married with your wife for the last nine years. And your kids, and I hate to say it, your kids are bastards now, an't o?
Speaker 5: NOWE I done told you.
Speaker 4: Don't say nothing else about my kids saying I ain't no custom, But don't push me.
Speaker 5: My kids ain't no bassard. You understand me, you know, getting.
Speaker 3: Up, sir, I'm trying to give you the truth and try to get you in here and get you married so you will not be living in sin. Any more than what you are.
Speaker 5: I'm living in those sins. Look now, you gonna make me whoop your ass. You understand, men and my wife we have been married for nine years. Don't sit up here in time me talking about that. We ain't mad that that man ain't no fature. You understand. I get off my god. But you that's my wife.
Speaker 3: Those are my kids.
Speaker 5: They have been born in wedlocks. You understand, sir?
Speaker 3: Sir? I just wanted to call and give you the information so that you could probably stop living in sin. That's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 5: I ain't living in those sins. That's what I just told you. You ain't. I ain't living in those sins. Neighbor, You the one that's living up in some sin. Now, you ain't got nothing that say to me? That man that nine years ago? They get your ass off my phone.
Speaker 3: So so I have one more thing, one more thing I'd like to say.
Speaker 5: You ain't got nothing else to say to me. You ain't get your ass off my am phone? Now, do you understand me? I ain't got time for this polic sir.
Speaker 3: Can I say one more thing? What you got to say to me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to let you know that this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Warby Morning Show. Your wife half THEA got me to prank phone call you.
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 3: Oh lord it.
Speaker 5: Dot yeah uh dot yea. I almost went in on you.
Speaker 4: Don you aloud have made me go there. Yeah, I'm a good put you up to this.
Speaker 3: THEA got me to prank you. Man, wow man, oh man, hey man, you all right with me? Brother? I got to ask you something, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in layer.
Speaker 4: On the show man?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on and get some prank and praise up in here? Come up, come up?
Speaker 3: What but what? What? Yes?
Speaker 1: All you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on and just just just let this these rays of stupidity and just hit your skin. You don't feel it, do you? Feels like the yeah? Just okay, yeah, I don't fit.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not sonible? Am I not? You know what?
Speaker 1: That's all right, that's all right, Lexington. It's up, Lexington, Kentucky. The nephew is coming to town. Stupidity is on the way and only moves around once every eight nine years, and then it's on his way back to Lexington, Kentucky. That is March thirteen, fourteen, fifteen and sixteen. That is Comedy Off Broadway, Comedy Off Broadway. The Nephew is coming to town Bricktown Comedy Club. What Oklahoma City, the Nephew coming March twenty eight, twenty ninth, and thirtieth. If you in Oklahoma City, get ready to get ready. The nephew has never been there, but the Nephew is on the way. Sally, I'm gonna say it again, Sally nof Cacilaca, April fourth, fifth and six. I expect to see Anthony Hamilton in the building. That's my dog, Okay, I expect that. Asia.
Speaker 2: If you ain't doing nothing, if you ain't doing all right, you ready?
Speaker 3: Thank you,