Speaker 1: Transmitting Welcome to Wednesday show, Morris for your money.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's what I have. Because the CMA's are tonight on ABC. A lot of the artists they go around do a bunch of interviews promoting to cmas and so here's Morgan with Luke Bryan and Luke talks about going back to college.
Speaker 3: Here you go, what is something you would like to do before you die?
Speaker 4: I want to go back to Athens and get my degree, get a degree from the University of Georgia.
Speaker 3: Do you not have a degree.
Speaker 4: I've got a degree from Georgia Southern, a business degree, but I'd like to go get I'd like to go get a diploma with Georgia on it.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 2: And I wonder if he could just do like I did because I always wanted to go to Arkansas couldn't because I had to work and couldn't afford to go up there and had a job. That was the dream of my whole life. And now I have I'll say it. You know, I'm I'm you know, I'm a doctor. Yeah, uh so I do have an honorary doctor at University of Arkansas. But I've always too wanted to go back and like get an official one. But I don't even think I need to. I'm a doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it probably for you. You just you like to learn. It would feel good. No, stay with me here. I'm a doctor. You are a doctor. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Do you imagine going back to going to classes every day?
Speaker 3: I think I could do a lot of it virtually.
Speaker 2: I think I could probably get credit for like teaching some of it as well.
Speaker 3: That's better. What's it like? What what's it like? What's what like?
Speaker 6: What's it like? To have that as an option, that'd be that. That's great. I didn't think about that part because I wouldn't have that option going back.
Speaker 3: I was thinking you'd go back to the dormy live it like college stuff, like doing college.
Speaker 2: I pitched the show once to c MT about sending lunch Box back to college for a semester to finish, and he would go live the college life.
Speaker 3: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: They thought it was creepy. Yeah, well you know you would be creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they thought, I don't know if it was a you thing, because I don't think.
Speaker 3: It was any adult man. Yeah, but it's funny.
Speaker 2: And I was like, get this because this is the time when they were like, give me a hundred show ideas. It's before they stopped making showscause they don't make many shows anymore. It's all like, was that show they show all the time?
Speaker 3: Uh? Jersey Shore? They walk the challenge? They like, don't they have like a Jersey Shore type show? I think of what it's called.
Speaker 2: Regardless, they were like, give us all your ideas, we don't want to make shows, and they didn't make any shows anymore. Party down South, Yeah, that's one of them. Yeah, And I was like, here you go, forty year old man living in the dorms.
Speaker 6: Are that skateboarding guy?
Speaker 2: I feel like he's always on MTV ridiculousness. Yeah, Luke Bryan wants to go get his degree. Lunchbox is only three hours away though, from getting his college degree, and he has no interest in going back.
Speaker 7: No ship was sailed hit us out of the dock, and you can't get I haven't burned the boat, but you lost the map. I mean, you are so far out there in the world that did to get back to that wherever you took off from.
Speaker 6: It would like you Bobby, did he teach something and get credit?
Speaker 3: No? But no, what's he going to teach? Guys?
Speaker 2: No, and I think his class his three hours is specific. Hey, Abby, can I give you a slight homework assignment that I think would be great because I know you'll be super thorough. Yes, would you talk with Lunchbox after we finished the show today and find out exactly what he's missing?
Speaker 3: What class?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't even know anymore, to be honest with you can like figure it out.
Speaker 2: And then would you mind calling as his representative UTSA and see if that class and explain the whole situation if he could take that online to finish his degree, because I know he'll either not he'll lie some way.
Speaker 3: Oh right, I don't lie, guys, and that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Would you mind following up and then just like tracking that down and no hurry maybe January we can figure this out. I just want to present him the option of if you would like to finish, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: The map isn't what do you say it's gone? The map is not gone off the ship.
Speaker 7: I mean once you get so far out there in the seat, like there's no going back.
Speaker 2: You're closer to the other side, so why go backwards? And I don't think you have to. I don't think you there's something that you need. I don't think everybody needs to go to college. I don't think a college degrees needed for most jobs. But I think it's something. Though you've made so many excuses about that you can't do it. We just want to show you that you can if you choose to.
Speaker 6: And even if it wasn't no, then the colleges are advancing to where it might be a yes now because of like, yeah doing it, but the trology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's so close to three hours away from graduating.
Speaker 3: I understand that you take it from me. It feels good.
Speaker 6: I walked across the stage three hour short and they gave me my empty tube, and I thought, well, it appears as though I've graduated, so it just felt to me like I actually had. And then what two thousand and three, four, five, six, seven, five years later, I finished my three hours.
Speaker 3: That was awesome and it felt really good, lunchbox. It felt really good, really.
Speaker 7: Good, walking across that stage and hugging the president of the university and saying I'm out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. Here's Priscilla Block.
Speaker 2: She talks about with Morgan cutting off some of her finger while cooking.
Speaker 3: Oh that you went to play two shows and then.
Speaker 2: She went to the er. This what I'm talking about, This is blodsweat tears for scilla block. If this is true, let's.
Speaker 3: Go hit it. I was using one of those mandolin things.
Speaker 8: I do not recommend them at all, and I was making zucchini lasagna and I went to slice the zucchini and sliced a good chunk of my thumb off.
Speaker 3: Well, it happened late that night, and I was like, do I go into the er?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Do I not?
Speaker 8: And then I'm thinking about hopping on a plane and I'm like, I know my finger is about to be throbbing flying.
Speaker 3: So it was a whole thing.
Speaker 8: But you know what, I made it to.
Speaker 3: The show and you performed and you crushed it. Thank you.
Speaker 8: And then I played the next night and then finally I went into the doctor and they were like, it's a good thing you came in.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I won't even go on the strip how I had to act in my head and still did a stand up show. Don't worry, don't talk about that.
Speaker 3: I want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, So we got a lot Morgan talked with Blake Shelton. We have that coming upon sin.
Speaker 3: By anonymous sin bar.
Speaker 1: They's the question to be because, well.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones, I heard you guys talking about lunchboxes parents getting scammed on Facebook recently. I need some help when it comes to teaching my mother about the dangers of social media. She's seventy five, she joined Facebook a few years ago. She's been hacked three times. She's constantly sharing things that are clearly fake and then also the potential scams. She's not grasping that she doesn't have to share everything that gets a reaction from her, and she's got no concept of how some of these pages she's accessing are set up to specifically target gullible people. Is there any way to educate her on how to spot scams, fakes, and dangerous malware without making your feel like I'm calling her stupid or something? Signed daughter of Senior citizen the needs help. Well, I will say it is difficult for even us sometimes to recognize when something is a scam and the links that come along, So we can't act like we're better than even your mom. We're probably a little more educated because we grew up inside of it. Instead of having it introduced to us later in life. We come on the air and we're like, man, this was a good one. Almost fell for it. I mean, yesterday I had a USPS like we got your package. We're holding it and I'm like, oh my god, I need that package, and I'm like, I know the package is, but.
Speaker 3: I need it like they get us.
Speaker 2: I think it's just mostly explaining to her that basically clicking anything is dangerous, like everything has to almost be vetted before you click it at all. I don't click a link without right clicking. Or if I get an email and I'm not sure, I'll go up and open that email up, just right click it and see where it's from. But again, this is it's the wild West, and Facebook is full of it because older people are on Facebook. And also she's doing it seventy five probably what you did at like fourteen or fifteen. Like she's rebelling, she's going crazy. She's finally got a little freedom here. I think the best thing to do would just be to individually walk her through some of the things that she has done and say, hey, this is how you're gonna get in trouble. This is how they get your information. And there are also YouTube videos that I'll watch sometimes to learn stuff, not just about this, where they do them for like six year olds or like an Eli five and it's like watch this and I'll teach you about Genghis Khan or I will teach you about the Renaissance and you can watch them.
Speaker 3: At the end, I'm like, oh, got it.
Speaker 2: But I think you're gonna have to educate her like a child because she's like a child here because this is all.
Speaker 3: New to her.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 6: But also you could just say, look, this is what I have to do for myself, like you were saying Bobby, like you've been vulnerable.
Speaker 3: We all are like she can vulnerable.
Speaker 6: Like she could say, hey, mom, like I get tricked to it. It's really easy to get confused in that way. Her mom doesn't feel like whatever she said. She doesn't want to make her feel stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then show our video for like a child.
Speaker 2: Well, but say this is what I have to watch because I also am not great at figuring it out, like everybody falls. And then also do like Amy used to do. Amy used to teach like sex aduquates. She'd sow that show them like pictures of like, oh my god, whenever like their their private parts would be all eating up with stuff. Oh, she'd be like, this is what happens when your private parts are eating up? But she hold up picture of private part exactly was so bad?
Speaker 6: I mean it was it was a slideshow. Let me tell you, I curinge. You've been thinking back about it now, but hey, you.
Speaker 2: Can tell her these stories about here only get scammed out of fifty sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Is a high population for studs as well. No, we're trying about scamming. We jump back over to scamming.
Speaker 6: She could work that in I don't know her mom's dating situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck, good luck, good luck. It's just new to her. So everything is like fun. And yes, Facebook is where they target everybody. Yeah, and it's also the most viable place to go. Twitter is getting there now, but Facebook is. It's awful. It's file Okay, good luck. We gave you like four things you can do, and you know what, Still they're out smarting us.
Speaker 3: So eventually she's gonna get caught up again. If she loves clicking stuff, have to be like, mom.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, you can't use Facebook unless I'm with you. You restrictions on her phone and her your perfect.
Speaker 3: Idea, introduce her to forwards on emails.
Speaker 2: Remembers my mom used to do that. All all right, there you go, good luck. That will be difficult, but I think you can do it. Thank you for emailing us.
Speaker 1: All right, close it up, pile of stories.
Speaker 3: So, Bobby, there's this shop.
Speaker 6: It's called Geane. My daughter loves it. A lot of girls shop there. You can get shirts for like, I don't know, three dollars, and TikTok shop is obviously really popular and sells cheap things. So Amazon is like, whoa, we got to take these places on. So they are putting out a discounted storefront that sells a lot of products for twenty dollars or less. It's called Amazon Hall and it's going to be in the Amazon app. So you have to have the app, but you can get in there and get all these really amazing deals.
Speaker 3: Revolutionary. It's called the Dollar Store. I ever heard of it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's online and its deliver it straight to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A study found that using abbreviations like lol and OMG and text messages can make you seem insincere and if you want someone to know like that you really found it funny or shocking, It's better to use full words instead.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I was texting with a friend of mine who I find very funny. We kind of have a rule that we don't go ha ha is the general one. Nobody does lol unless it's like a put down, then you do lulls.
Speaker 10: Nobody.
Speaker 3: No, not really, Oh that yeah years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's only used now if like you're making fun of something and you do lalls. But I text them something and he wrote back the following he said, I laughed audibly at this.
Speaker 3: See that's better, and that was that? Did that feel more of like a genuine connection only because we do that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But if I get a solid haha on top of the on the button, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: You know, you hit it and hold it down ha ha h huh. Yeah, I take that as a haja.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: My least favorite holdown of the button thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, thumbs up. Thumbs that means I've received it.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, the thumbs up. It's just I don't know. I just think I overall hate the thumbs up. It just doesn't make me feel good. I second guess everything I said.
Speaker 3: I think you have a bad relationship with thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Maybe thumbs up as I received it, I acknowledge it, got it, and feel good about it.
Speaker 3: Okay. Thumbs down is like I don't get it or I hate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like if I'm sending bad news, they're like nah boo. Thumbs down, like I'm not personally offended by it.
Speaker 3: But I also thumb out if I understand. Oh, like thumbs down, do you get it? Thumbs down?
Speaker 10: Nope?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I think you need to build a new relationship with these you're still holding on to, like the ten years ago version of what these emojis mean.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no more lol okay unless it's laws and that's one more to make a fun.
Speaker 3: Of each other.
Speaker 6: I feel like someone sent me an loll the other day and no, I thought it was actually being funny, and no, I'm questioning that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: Thomas Rhett when he was a kid, he had a pretty famous babysitter. Anyone want to guess who was Jeffrey Dahmer. No, that would be really really bad.
Speaker 3: Uh No, here's a clip of tr talking about it.
Speaker 11: Riba has babysat in me. My dad used to tour with Reba. It's one time and her son Shelby were playing with some toy or something. We were arguing over and Riba came and stopped that really fast.
Speaker 3: Nothing would fly on RIBA's watch. And funny, that's a total national story. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I had a pretty famous babysitter. I never talked about Roseanne.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she took care of through the TV. TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for days at times, every day. Yeah, did you.
Speaker 3: Ever have a babysitter for real?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, this is a legit question. Uh hard knocks. Yeah, the streets right. Never.
Speaker 2: I had no rules. I'm not saying I had no babysitter. Wan why I had no rules my whole life. I could leave, I could come as I go, leave as I go. If I didn't show up at night, nobody cared for a lot. But I think I had every opportunity to do everything bad. So I did nothing bad.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I was the opposite of a homeschool kid who then goes crazy later on, Like that's the formulat of be a criminal. But you were not a criminal. I know most people. That makes you an anomaly superhero. I think I may that's my file. That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 11: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: This is cool.
Speaker 6: A unique giving machine was recently installed in downtown Detroit, and it's a really easy way to support those during the holiday. Like you go up to the machine, you purchase the items that you want to donate, like socks or meals to charitable causes.
Speaker 3: Then you swipe, tap your credit card whoever.
Speaker 6: Be beep, You're done, which is great because sometimes you have to actually have the physical item and maybe put it in the giving box, so.
Speaker 3: They're not in the machine.
Speaker 2: You're just swiping for someone to see that information and put it in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like this is not a giving box, it's a giving machine. So it just like takes care of it digitally and you hope that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna believe that's right.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: I tell me something suspicious about it.
Speaker 6: I feel like we're moments away from scammers.
Speaker 2: Putting we don't do that, and tell me something good, we don't do that. I love the idea. I bet it's not being I bet it's a charity that's doing it.
Speaker 3: We love it. Yeah, it's a church.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me something good though.
Speaker 3: That's a great idea. That's what it's all about. That was tell me something.
Speaker 2: These are the ten most viral country songs of the year, basically to the Catchest got tons of streams. Let's see how many Lunchbox can sing. Sometimes you can't even sing the biggest hits of all time, and you're gonna be off.
Speaker 3: But we will see if you're close enough to give you the point.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 3: At number ten Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Texas hold them Gotta. If you don't know it, you can just say you have no idea.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I've heard this one.
Speaker 7: You gotta put your cards out straight, no wind to hold them.
Speaker 3: Bins. Look at it through a different lens. Is he close? But I knew you had to put your cards down, but you didn't go down, down down. Yeah, well I I forgot about that, okay, Meghan Marony at number nine, am I okay?
Speaker 2: Oh she's wearing Tennessee orange for a dude? Wrong, Meghan Maroney. Song right artist number eight Zach top I never lie.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna know this one. No, I don't know that one. I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Funny song about this I have a friend that was playing a show with Zach where they're doing a writers round and they were going around and round, and after Zach top played this song, the group that was next to go after Zach did away ten minutes because crowd would stop cheering, Oh wow, that's cool. It was one of those when you hear about the movie festival and for ten minutes. Dasha Austin never heard of that name.
Speaker 3: Dasha.
Speaker 12: Really, I don't know who that is. Is that someone we should know? The song was big, huge. She does have any other hits yet, but this song was so big that they kept her from putting other songs out as singles because if they were really Yeah, I'm gonna give her a Google.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna get easier for the radio number six post Malone. I had some help. Oh yeah, it's the one with Blake Shelton. I wrote this song about with Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 3: I had some help.
Speaker 7: He has no clue. No, I've heard it, No I know it. I didn't get here on my own. I had some help.
Speaker 3: No, that's it. I can't give Okay, did you hit that one? I'm getting better. I feel like you'll get one or two.
Speaker 2: My five songs most viral country songs of the year. Lunch Back so far as zero for five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's debatable, but man, have you guys ever seen Dasha?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay? Number five check Pour me a drink post Malone. Oh yeah, pour me a drink. Raise your cup up. I think you're thinking of Red Solo Cup. Maybe Brandley Gilbert bombs up. I don't know. Pour me up? What? Pour me up? What you said?
Speaker 2: Number four Jelly Roll, I'm not okay. No, it's the center one.
Speaker 3: I'm not okay.
Speaker 7: You gotta check on me, get off social media, check on. I'm not okay, Like it's like okay.
Speaker 3: The song is sound like Yo, Sam because I don't want to. I don't want I.
Speaker 7: Don't want you to hit the song he's talking about it's okay to be not okay is right?
Speaker 2: But I mean that's what the title of the song is. No. Number three, Luke, you should get all three of these. It's the biggest viral soldier here a Luke Combs. Ain't No Love in Oklahoma?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? You've never heard this? Are you kidding?
Speaker 11: I don't know?
Speaker 3: I know this one. Ain't No Love and Oklahoma because he's from West Virginia.
Speaker 2: The funniest thing is you're almost there on the melody, but he's not. It's not because he knows it. It's got lucky. Yeah, I have to know it. Then, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Ain't no love and Oklahoma, it's getting worse. It's from Twisters. Did you see the movie?
Speaker 2: No Ella Langley and Riley Green you look like you love me? Come on, dude, they've played this instadium.
Speaker 3: I know they were here. I know, I know, I know. I even tad to her. Cool good story.
Speaker 12: Just asking, have you yes, I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's talking about I saw you across the bar? Can you sing it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I can't sing it though, like I saw you across the bar. I'm not gonna give it, but I'm gonna give me.
Speaker 2: Maybe the first part you can't get the point, but I'm gonna be the first part I thought I had it.
Speaker 3: Excuse me? Are you.
Speaker 2: So far?
Speaker 3: You're oh for nine? Dang? And then the number one? You've got this one? Yeah, I won't blind. I would bet money. Oh do you know what it is? That's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he I'm blind. I sing it and don't sing The old version of it. What's the old version, Jake one? Who you know it?
Speaker 3: He doesn't. He doesn't even know what he did. What he knows? Go ahead, I need some jack. I need some of this. I need some that. Pour me. No, I just pour me a dream. Somebody pull me a dreamkh Man hold on the Jque version did this? Everybody in the club, get two s get tc. Nothing here comes the two to the tree. Okay, that's the wrong one, the old one. You need to come to twenty.
Speaker 2: There may be nothing in there for let me give you the first line. Gosh is hard ready. My baby wants a burking.
Speaker 3: She wants a burking bag. She's been telling me all along. Maybe I'm not gonna get you that burke in, but give me some jack.
Speaker 2: Oh for ten and before people go, why is even doing music? It ain't about that on the show, guys, not for all of us. Some of U should get on Facebook and chat.
Speaker 3: It is crazy, though, that he's heard most of these songs. No, no, I don't think he knew Dsha like. Sincerely have you seen her? I mean I've never seen her before.
Speaker 2: I move you that thank you lunchbox, Yeah you're well, thank you? All right, it's Dirk Spentley's birthday today, forty nine years old. Five things you may not know about Dirk Spinley as he celebrates his birthday. He got a day job working for the old television network TNN, and he was just researching old footage of country performances and he played in bars. He worked on demo tracks at night, and as he was working at the TV station, he talked to us these are all clips from our show about how he would give his music out to anybody he thought could help him get a start.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we worked at TENA in the building's golle where he used to work as a cross street and coppery house. And it was when Tina and CMT were going to all pack together and I was just doing anything I could at that point, you know, I was working on music and the you know, recording songs.
Speaker 3: I was playing downtown on the Lower Broadway.
Speaker 10: I was writing at a you know as cap and the little writers room they have upstairs for kind of a thing of just a shotgun blast that put as much stuff out there and seeing them with stick.
Speaker 2: And he eventually got fired because he was as he was working for TNN, he was like giving music out to people he shouldn't, and I think they ended up firing from the place. He loves to fly. He's a pilot and he flies himself to and from shows. He talked about how Tim McGraw inspired his dream of flying, and then I.
Speaker 10: Flew with Kenny Chesney one time, coming back to with a show in a private jet. My first time ever at a jet. I was like, this is unbelievable. It was back in two thousand and three. I made signature of my password in my computer, and so every time I had to get on my computer, I to type boards his signature, and I was like, I want to owe a jet. I always look at planes and these guys that's Tim mcgraw' he's Tims up there, flying up playing at the gig today. It was a charity gig we were doing, and sure enough was Tim McGraw and he's like, yeah, I'm getting pods license and he was flying this cool plane. Oh he's an instructor flying to a gig, multitasking. And so I went out the next day and started flying that instructor. No chance, because that's the license.
Speaker 3: I don't want. I don't want to fly.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get up there and start thinking like I do now on the ground where it's like how did this metal get up here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like no idea.
Speaker 2: He told us the story about how he took his guitar and found a music executive and said, hey, come in the parking lot and I want to play you this song.
Speaker 3: What was I thinking?
Speaker 10: And she made me outside and I played it for acoustically, like outside the club. Oddly enough, I fought really hard for that not to be the first single, So what did you want to be?
Speaker 3: The first song called Wish.
Speaker 10: It Would Break, which is a more of a country thing, So you're wishing your car steer would break because every song players remnage your girl.
Speaker 3: It's a great song. But Mike dug In from Capitol was like, we're going closer thinking so and you're glad he did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And finally, this is a recent interview we had with him where he flipped out on his daughter's volleyball coach because we were talking about yeah, like a dad and a sports dad, and he had just come off the road and he got upset when his daughter wasn't put in the game, and so he confronted the coach and then he was like maybe I shouldn't be released to the public quite yet.
Speaker 3: She's not getting in. He's like, no, I'm like, let's go. Oh oh my daughter.
Speaker 10: Now she's screaming me. I'm trying to protect my daughter. Coach said something to me. I said, I'm back to the coach. We walk off.
Speaker 3: My daughter's calling me dad, You're a psycho.
Speaker 10: I just wasn't ready to be back, like off the tour of bus and back in like a real world situation. Oh yeah, So emails and visitations and trying to just had in hand back at the school like I'm sorry, I am an idiot. So I do get like, especially my daughters are playing sports. I get this in her, like soccer person, a soccer dad that comes out.
Speaker 3: That's kind of I get to control a little bit.
Speaker 2: Stars are just like us, irrational, crazy, tired. Anyway, Happy birthday. Dirk has been one of the greatest guys in general to us, for us, even as a friend of me.
Speaker 3: Dirk Spentley forty nine years old today.
Speaker 2: When Stefani says she did not even know Blake Shelton existed before she met him on the voice, this is from up Rocks. I do believe this because when Stefani is so famous. It's not like somebody who is not famous, going I never even heard of him, but secretly they were in the Jonas brother.
Speaker 3: Fan club, you know what I mean. So this is very believable. She's older than him, Bye, we can look that up. I'm almost positive she's older than him.
Speaker 2: Like Blake is ageless to me, Like you just don't know, Like is he like mid forties, he's like mid fifties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he could fall into either. Yeah, would on the lower side fifties.
Speaker 3: He's forty eight. Oh god, wow, way to go, Eddie. What as deeply in love as the couple appears to be.
Speaker 2: During an interview with the Guardian, she said she was not aware of him or his professional accomplishments, and I believe her because she did not need his professional accomplishments.
Speaker 3: Like that's what's so believable about the story.
Speaker 2: She said, I never listened to country music, so while Blake was super successful, I never even knew he existed.
Speaker 3: I mean, like when kind of heart's handled like.
Speaker 2: That, maybe it's like I never heard of him, but yeah, I mean there you want name drop story or now, yes, I've stayed at Blake's place before, and they're pretty normal, Like she went to get groceries and they like are like lovey in normal life.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, like like they really really like each other.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, they genuinely like each other. And what do you mean she got groceries? Like she was like, I'm gonna be back at some mouth.
Speaker 2: A No, she left and came back and had like two bags of groceries, and then I didn't cook.
Speaker 3: Then then everybody cooked. That's crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's great you. I don't like being that guy. Yeah, go ahead, give another one. Here's the thing. I don't like being that guy.
Speaker 2: But what I do like to do is have these stories that I can share because I feel like I'm not part of that group, but I can like infiltrate it and bring stuff back to the normal people group.
Speaker 3: And we like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was at Keith Urban's house and Nicole Kidman facetimes him and is like, Hey, I'm going to the grocery store.
Speaker 3: What do you want.
Speaker 2: It's two grocery stories from like massive couples. That's it. It's we we think that these people aren't normal and don't live normal lives, and for the mid part, they don't but they are still absolutely human, and especially if they live here in Los Angeles, it's a whole different thing.
Speaker 3: Those people are cuckoo. That's why I never wanted to live out there. The cuckoo out there, it's not even a reality, but like here is pretty normal.
Speaker 2: And when I saw that because Nicole Kidman is ah, someone's going though. They're both like international superstars, and both of them are like, I'll go get groceries.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what's next, You're going to check the man? Stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's next?
Speaker 6: The yard?
Speaker 3: Like it's unbelievable, right, but it is.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's my point in this is I'm not actually sharing these stories to be like, look at me. I'm saying, let me shine a light on these people who we pedestal and think, well, they're nothing like us, and they do live lives that we cannot understand fully, and they do have access to things that we don't know and have talents that we don't.
Speaker 3: But in the end, they're just and there their core.
Speaker 2: There's people that got to go get some macaroni and cheese at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: I got two grocery store stories.
Speaker 2: That's crazy about massive stars Uh yeah, I thought that was a pretty fun story. When asked they plan on following up on their first collaboration, Gwynn replied, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to.
Speaker 2: I'll say this a couple of days ago, and this will probably err early next week. Two days ago, I mean yesterday, I was sick too, But two days ago, as soon as the show was over, I had to run because I was sick. I got sick here in the building. So finished the show. And Amy is absolutely one boy, didn't matter who the person was coming in. And then with Blake, he's like the greatest, easiest guy to have to like leave, Like I probably could have left like Ray with Blake and it had been fine.
Speaker 3: Luckily it's Amy, so it was great. No offense, Ray, I'm just saying Blake.
Speaker 2: I'm giving Blake props, none taking Okay, thank you, And so I had to I left, and Amy did a Blake interview that's gonna air in a couple of days and it's great and Blake, Blake's awesome.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's all. Amy did an awesome job. Great job, it was great. Thanks guys, great job. Really are you trying to get something around? No, I'm like, what's going on. No, it's just it was good. I was not that we were surprised.
Speaker 2: I just think that I would have been offended by them acting that hard work, because I'd have been like, what do you expect from me?
Speaker 3: Not good? Don't be that's a genuine compliment, I think.
Speaker 6: No, it's probably just because also, like you were saying, Blake is so great, so that probably made it feel overall like awesome.
Speaker 3: But interview, he's really good. You made it great.
Speaker 13: There we go, there you go, Thanks guys, good jobs for the good news.
Speaker 5: Daniel is a forty one year old podcaster and artist living in California, and late at night, he's in his home office.
Speaker 13: He's working when he hears something come through his window. You know what it is? He gets down.
Speaker 3: He thinks somebody threw a brick in his window.
Speaker 13: He gets down, he crawls outside, saves his mam, his wife, and his little daughter, makes sure they're okay.
Speaker 5: Then he calls nine to one one. Cops come over like, well, oh my gosh, yeah, that's a bullet.
Speaker 3: The bullet came through his window.
Speaker 13: Apparently it was astray from two blocks away, some incident that happened over there, and he had just bought this bookcase from Ikia that he assembled a week ago, and that bullet was stopped by the Ikea bookcase.
Speaker 3: He says, that's what saved my life. That's so lucky. Yeah, he had just bought it.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean anything in that position probably stopped. I look good for Aikia, great Joab like you sure, but I mean that that's just scary about being there.
Speaker 3: How about just working in your bullet just comes through.
Speaker 2: When I have a friend that had a bullet shot through their bedroom and went into their bed, like shot into their bed, and they just happened to be downstairs.
Speaker 3: Usually they would have been in bed by then. They were not.
Speaker 2: They were down watching the show and they went upstairs because they heard up like a and the bullet and you know, the person went into their bed.
Speaker 7: I have a friend that was watching TV and they were sitting there in their apartment and a bullet hit their TV.
Speaker 3: His name is Susan ray Mundo. Oh that's right, was it while you were watching ray? I was in bed? Yeah, I thought so was watching TV. Yeah, she went to get a bath, though it would have been worth.
Speaker 2: See the story's get exaggerated real quick it's yes, it's crazy, but they weren't watching TV right then.
Speaker 13: You know, my brother got shot at and the bullet hit the little metal part between the two windows, and like if it would have just been an inch to the left, would have hit him run in the neck.
Speaker 3: Really yep, right there, and that car saved his life. You know, my uncle died in a bar fight. Got shuty. This is going on, okay, and that's Teddy, Thank you for that. Tell me how you got there?
Speaker 9: You go?
Speaker 3: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: All right, over to Amy with the Morning Corny, the mourning Corny.
Speaker 3: Who is the sweetest bud in the garden? Who is the sweetest spud in the garden?
Speaker 6: I am, oh yeah, I am get it.
Speaker 3: I did not get it sweet And there set there's a misinterpretation of what I gotten.
Speaker 6: What I did, Just in case I can say the sweetest potato.
Speaker 5: But I am that was the morning Corny.
Speaker 3: Let's play a voice and out here go.
Speaker 9: Ahead, Ray morning Studio. I need some advice. My nephew is turning five and my brother has invited my son and I to go to his birthday at a trampoline park. The only thing is my son is two and a half and I feel like that's too young to a trampoline park, so I opted out, and now my family's giving me a lot of guilt about not going. Do you think two and a half is too.
Speaker 3: Young to go to a.
Speaker 7: Trampoline park for a birthday party?
Speaker 9: It is my nephew, but I just don't think it's safe.
Speaker 3: I got a couple guys here that have young kids.
Speaker 5: Eddie First, Yeah, no, if you go to the trampoline park, they have all kinds of trampolines, even for little little little babies. And there's a phone pit at which aby trampoline Yeah, yeah, where the parents can jump with them and no other kids can get on that, so that's safe.
Speaker 3: And then they have phone pits. You can just throw your baby in there. That's cool. You can just throw How does it maybe get out? No, they can't, and then they're like freak out.
Speaker 5: Then you go in and you're like you want to do it again? Then you throw them in there and then they love infant no like one or two year old? Oh my lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Oh, trampoline park is perfect for a two and a half year old. They can run around, they can jump on trampolines. Eddie said it. The phone bit is amazing. You toss them in and then they're like whoa. They fly and they land and then they stick their hand up you pull them out.
Speaker 3: You do it again.
Speaker 7: Jump on the trampolines. They can get a lot of energy out. You are missing out on a great time.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: There you go. Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Do it by the way, call leave us a voicemail, ask us a question eight seven seven seventy seven bobbies. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast.
Speaker 3: That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the firstep of the podcast. That is the end of the first time of the podcast.
Speaker 5: You can go to the podcast too, or you can wait till podcast to come out.