Speaker 1: Sampy do killing. I guess tarew what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's Si Rachel to night Sampy you killing? Sad life, Rick do with everything from checks Banila to Chrispy.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hello, hi everybody, wen, I got my balls, I got it, I got my red Solo cups and I got my station cups. Welcome where you going? I was just about to start Andrew Andrew all right, so hey, welcome to Serial Killers. This is weird, but we're here.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Scottie Bee. Wait, no, I'm done with this. We're gonna like, I'm gonna call you guys on the phone from the studio. I can't do it over, do it over? Oh, we're just gonna go on. I'm Scotty Andrew over there, and that's Danielle down there, and we're still in episode one hundred of Serial Killer. Oh I forgot the confetti. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, a viewer confetti was kind of stupid because you were just gonna throw it at your laptop.
Speaker 2: I was, but it cool.
Speaker 3: That's debatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's episode one hundred. I'm Scottie b here in the studio in New York City. Andrew's at his mom and dad's house in New Jersey. Yeah, Danielle is at her house.
Speaker 5: And he just passed by.
Speaker 3: I say, hi, Hi, h Sheldon, Hi, sheldonbody.
Speaker 5: I have some good stuff for us today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I do. So what I've done is I've sent little creepy baggies to both Danielle and Andrew's house so we can all try the cereal at the same time. Perfect, all right, So let's just get started because this is annoying me already, So let's keep this the shortest human if possible.
Speaker 5: You're terrible.
Speaker 3: He's such a groan.
Speaker 2: What do you think? So if you would please grab your bag of brown balls, this one, this one, it's that one. And what this cereal is It's Cashi by Kids organic chocolate crisp Oh that looks good. And this cereal came out in twenty eighteen, so we can still call it new. Actually, both cereals that we're doing today are new because I'm having a hard time finding stuff because the supermarket shelves are still kind of a little wonky. Understandable, So if you would please take your cups and for yourself a cup of Cashe chocolate crisps.
Speaker 5: I'm making the Scotty shakes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't do that in my own home, so I just pour it out of the bag.
Speaker 2: I like best.
Speaker 3: By kids. Is it actually meet by kids?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're they're locked in a basement making.
Speaker 5: What kind of milk is everyone using? I have bowl and basket?
Speaker 2: Oh that's from Shopwright.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have a nice Costco organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: And I have Organic Valley two percent. And mine was from the twenty first floor and it's expired. But we're gonna have to deal with it. Here's the thing that makes me sad. It makes me sad that I actually poured three cups and I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Depression Center, I miss you.
Speaker 2: This is gonna sound like crap. By the way, I can't wait, I roll here.
Speaker 5: We go this video or you're just gonna post.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we're doing, but make sure you have balls and pillows so you get the full effect.
Speaker 5: I don't have pillows. Hold on, let me get a few pillows.
Speaker 2: Squares threw them in. Were you already one? Two?
Speaker 5: Three? I like it.
Speaker 2: It's not sweet.
Speaker 5: It tastes like kimble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just that's a little large. But it's tashi, so it's not supposed to be that sweet. Yeah, I chocolate and cocoa and it's created by kids for school age kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, these kids don't have taste buds.
Speaker 2: I don't have bad parents that don't let them eat sugar. So this is what they made.
Speaker 3: I think. I feel like this tastes like the off off brand cocoa puffs.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: The off brand of cocoa puffs would have high fructose corn syrup and be really sweet. This is the healthy variety of cocoa pups and it's not very good. I'm bls.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Andrew, you cut out because this sucks? How many balls?
Speaker 4: Remember when you not only called me on the phone at the end of your own episode yesterday or sorry last week whenever this episode is being posted, but then the other time I had to call in you can hush.
Speaker 3: I get this three balls.
Speaker 2: I will give it three balls as well.
Speaker 5: Look, I put lights on in my kitchen.
Speaker 2: The light much better. What are you thinking, Danielle. I will bring this home and let my kids have it, because they don't really get to have too many sweet cereals anymore, because over the last couple of weeks, all they've been doing is baking and baking and eating crap and baking and eating frosting out of tubs. That's what's going on in my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're baking so they can have this cereal.
Speaker 2: Do you like this? I haven't shaved in three weeks.
Speaker 3: Like it?
Speaker 5: I like the Scottie beard.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I'm also going to cut my hair myself pretty soon because it's getting unruly.
Speaker 3: I could recognize you without your hat.
Speaker 2: You need a haircut shave? Yeah, you desperately need a haircut. No, look that long, Danielle. Let me see your roots, Sam, love it. Amy's. Amy's blonde is starting to grow out, and it's gonna be brown pretty soon, and I cannot wait. I'm so in love with it. I can't wait to see it like fully brown.
Speaker 5: So I don't think it's going to be fully brown. That's going to take a long time.
Speaker 2: But like do women do women get depressed when they can't color their hair? Is that like a thing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: I think that you feel better when your roots are done. You just feel like you're set. So it just you know, it's it just makes you feel.
Speaker 5: Better about yourself. I definitely do you know what I did order?
Speaker 6: I ordered like a root spray for my hair because I know I'm not able to do it. So I ordered this little root spray and it'll be spraying it on my roots. It'll probably be dripping down my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have to tell you something. When I was in high school. When I was in high school, I ordered this canned hair spray from TV used to be able to like. I don't know why I got it, but so I sprayed my head with it. I was like, yeah, my hair. It was supposed to make your hair look longer. I don't know why I got it, but I call it. And I went out in the rain and there was black just drooling down my face. So anyway, let's move on. First of all, it is so hot in here. You have no idea here, Andrew, I'm dramatically taking off my sweatshirt now. I told Andrew the other day they shut the air conditioning off in the studios. We're not allowed to have air conditioning because apparently it freezes up the returns because there's not enough people in the building. So when I came in here this morning. It was seventy nine degrees like a fricking sauna.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, can we just go back to that point previously. You made a good point there. He wore the sweatshirt anyway, so he could dramatically take it off during this podcast.
Speaker 2: Because I wanted to tell you the story. I wanted to tell you the story of the heat very hot. Let me ask you a question. So yesterday did Peter Cottontail visit both your homes?
Speaker 5: Ah? Yes he did.
Speaker 6: He actually left a bunch of stuff for the kids, so they were very happy.
Speaker 2: Good. Well, today's day, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was Wednesday, April sixth, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it. Today is Monday, and yesterday was Easter Sunday. Just cut it out right.
Speaker 3: Oh so much fun.
Speaker 2: Why can't you play along already?
Speaker 3: No, it was so great. I loved Easter. It was so fun. Peter the Cottontail visited anyway.
Speaker 2: Because Peter Cottontail, the Easter bunny came yesterday. Take out your bag of bunny cereal because it's an organic funnies.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be bunnies.
Speaker 2: I like bunnies.
Speaker 5: I like Hanny's any gold fish and stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, funnies with headbands and yeah, I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I kind of like doing this from home a little bit better because guess what I can hand jam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know your hands have been don't give yourself anything.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give myself now.
Speaker 2: We've done hold on, We've done Annie's Cocoa Bunnies in the past. This is Annie's oat corn and rice cereal, cocoa, honey and vanilla. So it's a mix.
Speaker 3: We liked the cocoa bunnies, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know we liked it. We didn't love it. You loved it. I liked it.
Speaker 5: I don't remember if I had it.
Speaker 3: I have to go back to that list I created.
Speaker 5: You never created that list I did.
Speaker 2: It's it's not very good, but he did it.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna mute you. I'm gonna turn you off. I can do that.
Speaker 2: Here we go. It's and by the way, this cereal is also new. I got only new cereals. This one just came out last year. Here we go one.
Speaker 5: I like this one.
Speaker 2: Danielle, you'll remember this, Andrew, you won't. Just tastes like a cross between vanilla and chocolate chip cookie crisps. But when we kid right, I thought.
Speaker 3: It kind of tastes like there's marshmallows in it. Somehow.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give this four bowls.
Speaker 2: I was going to give it four balls. You copied me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give.
Speaker 3: It four balls in a spoon because I.
Speaker 2: I just spit all over the d D does it? I just spit chocolate all over my computer?
Speaker 5: This is good.
Speaker 3: I like this one to my address, please, I would like this one.
Speaker 2: You going to send it to you? Yes, I need to get rid of some of this. I'll send it to you because I just don't have any more room.
Speaker 3: I love to know that even when I'm gone, you still don't clean up at all.
Speaker 2: Do you understand? I just don't have time. It's so busy here in the movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're busy over, You're busy over.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I always I can't hear any of your audio. This sucks.
Speaker 3: You can't hear me?
Speaker 2: Well, now I can exactly.
Speaker 3: You'd be quiet, okay.
Speaker 2: Now if you would. We're going to go to a friendly listener of ours named Jamie. She sent us a bunch of stuff. We've had some things from her before. Jamie is the home of cookie cereal and honeymoons. This is a legal cereal.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I had to just go down and grab whatever I could because again, the stories don't have a hole lot on the shows, and what they do have we've already done. So I got to take it where I can get it. So if you would please grab your little creepy baggy of flakes with chocolate slivers in them.
Speaker 3: Needle is very direct with their names. All this one's called active flakes.
Speaker 2: These are active flakes with a chocolate. I'm it's relatively close to Chocolate Delight special k Oh.
Speaker 5: I love chocolate.
Speaker 2: So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Oh when Easter is over, so you can have chocolate cereals.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Wait but even though we're recording it before Easter, can you still eat it.
Speaker 3: Himself? That you know what? Lents is canceled this year.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you now, this has been This has been a very strange link.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try letles active flakes with don't smell it, just eat it. It's like nothing but chocolate is pretty good. They're like cocoa. I do like the chocolate. What the chocolate slivers tastes like a Hershey's dark chocolate.
Speaker 3: In what world?
Speaker 2: And what?
Speaker 5: It's not even a bowl? Oh my gosh, what I'm throwing this in the garbage?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: This is disgusting.
Speaker 4: It tastes like sour dough bread with like chocolate on it.
Speaker 2: Crispy whole grain cereal with chocolate curls. I think the chocolate chocolate.
Speaker 5: It tastes like.
Speaker 3: Dust.
Speaker 2: And there's chocolate liqueur in here.
Speaker 5: Look at this chocolate curl.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you saying pearl.
Speaker 2: Or curl curl their little chocolate curls?
Speaker 3: Mmmm, money poop and it tastes like it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for what it is, I'll give it three for what it is, I'll give it three balls in this book.
Speaker 5: I'm not giving this three bowls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't think it's horrible.
Speaker 4: No eating it and eating everything separately to make sure I hate it.
Speaker 5: I'm not giving it.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long it's been, because I don't have a timer on this thing. How long we've been going, Andrew, how long we've been going, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have some more of these ones. The bunnies, the bunnies, The bunnies are good.
Speaker 2: I will this was a very underwhelming hundredth episode.
Speaker 5: The audio and stuff.
Speaker 3: Why don't we have funny audio?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me play the Chips theme. I'm gonna insert it.
Speaker 3: Here's great, and now it's time for me to do my irol. Oh god, Scott, I love you.
Speaker 5: Didn't make fun of Andrew for his phone ringing or anything.
Speaker 2: Make fun of his hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now you're attacking my personal looks, and that.
Speaker 2: Is I just think you need a haircut, that's all.
Speaker 3: Well, I need to shave because this is where my patch comes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're Patch Andrew.
Speaker 3: Do you know what Patch Adams is? Yes, idiot Robin Williams movie.
Speaker 2: What's Patch Adams? I don't even know what that is? Are you serious the Robin Williams where he plays I'm not serious at all.
Speaker 3: Doctor in a high school.
Speaker 2: Of course, I know what it is. But the nose that the people, I know exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay. If I was explaining who Patch Adams was, I would not go with No's and the people.
Speaker 2: But he also did another hospital movie called Awakenings, and that one was a little bit more serious. And my dad's car was in that movie, and I was on the set.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're so cool.
Speaker 2: List this sucked. I don't like the way this worked out. Episode one hundred and one is not gonna be like this. We need to figure something out. This is it.
Speaker 3: It's figured out. You're just being drunk. Get over.
Speaker 2: No what Andrew, what you're gonna have to do is drive to Danielle's house and wear a mask and gloves and you're gonna have to get on her microphone and we're all gonna I'm gonna pull it up on the board in here and it's gonna be an awesome regular show.
Speaker 5: Andrew's gonna drive to me all the way from dandel Where are you even.
Speaker 3: I'm all the way in Marlborough, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: But the thing is he doesn't. The problem is he doesn't care about this podcast. Otherwise he'd be like right there instantly, he'd be like, you know what, this really isn't working out very well. I'm gonna drive on over and wear a mask and use.
Speaker 5: Your I'm not supposed to do that. He's not you hear my house and be in the same room as me. He's supposed to be doing social Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, then you know what, you take a cup full and then you run out. Then he runs in and he takes a spoonful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll just sit outside of your Do you have like a slider door?
Speaker 2: Just like now you look like you look like guy smiley? Now me, who's guys smiling?
Speaker 3: Hello everybody and welcome.
Speaker 2: All right? Can we wrap this up?
Speaker 3: Microphone?
Speaker 2: No, it sounds exactly. It actually sounds more muffled because you're blocking your mom.
Speaker 3: Does it sound bad?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening the Serial Killers episode one hundred. I hope it was all you thought it would be. In more. What I don't know watching listening who knows we have no listeners left is crap?
Speaker 4: Actually that is false because we're actually getting a spike in listenership.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they got nothing to do if they're finding us, yes, wonderful. And so what we're doing is we're giving new listeners crap and they're not going to come back.
Speaker 5: Like the poor guy to do Scotty.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We need to figure some microphone system out. I need I need you guys to come into my board and pop you up.
Speaker 6: So he needs to buy a system. Those systems are like five hundred dollars. They're expensive.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, if he really cared, he would where's your money?
Speaker 3: You send me the money and I'll buy buy idiot.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently I hear that there's like little commercials before our podcast. Now, so what do we make seven cents each time that plays false?
Speaker 3: We're almost at one hundred dollars this month.
Speaker 2: Oh very good.
Speaker 5: Sure you have to split.
Speaker 2: It five more months and you can get a microphone by then you'll be back. Anyway, Listen, these editors are going to get ridiculous, and it's take me four hours to do this. So thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. You can roll your eyes all you want. This has been episode one hundred. Thank you for allowing us to get this far. Please follow us on social media at serial Killers PC. That's cereal with a C and do the other things. Oh yeah, well Edie was laughing.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear.
Speaker 2: What say it again?
Speaker 4: Like and subscribe podcast wherever you are listening.
Speaker 2: Oh, Danielle, did you see that review that we got that the girl that she loves you?
Speaker 5: Oh? She does?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I got one begs.
Speaker 2: People are excited that you're here, so hopefully that one douche doesn't say that this episode was no good because of you. If anything was no good because of Andrew's crappy technological abilities, it was that one guy.
Speaker 5: But that's we can't make everybody happy, Scotty.
Speaker 6: You know sometimes the guys I live within my house don't want me here.
Speaker 2: I hear you, Scotty.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, Scotty probably created an alter ego and himself to be like, oh my god, we got a hate comment.
Speaker 2: Look at that British guy.
Speaker 5: Doesn't want me here half the time.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, Sheldon, we need you to say crunch with us. Okay, so I'm going to count to three and we'll all say crunched together and end this crap ready, one two three?
Speaker 4: Quest?
Speaker 2: Thank you guys? What do I do now? I don't know how to make you go away? Gave me leep me.
Speaker 3: We're leaving the one two meeting.
Speaker 2: Good