Speaker 1: Wllian doctor.
Speaker 2: All right, take two, welcome back, Demarriage dropped her mike on the original intro.
Speaker 1: But we are back, happy, happy, end of the week. It's hard a week.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the weather. You guys didn't miss much after she dropped her micropho. We are back. We are with our guy Zip on this this lovely.
Speaker 3: Let's get to that Netflix Saturday right there?
Speaker 4: Z the acting mad different when he on netflixt Like I'm just holding it out now, he'll be.
Speaker 1: Way more more sterious. Yea on Netflix.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, he acted Differentia be like, y are you acting on me on Netflix yet?
Speaker 1: Be over there yet, b yo.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, there's been a lot of uh, a lot of old old head slander going on, I think in hip hop in the last few few months. And you know, obviously me and you are from a different a different era of you know, just wrapping hip hop.
Speaker 1: We came up in the nineties, right, So.
Speaker 4: Uh Rory has said, first of all, we're back sponsor by Boostmow unlimited Talk texting data to start there.
Speaker 1: To's start with that.
Speaker 4: But so I got little my got little yachty shout out the Yata, that's my guy. He was on our bootleg calf he was on Boutlet Cave. Shout out the bout Leg cab. We shupport Bootleg.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love the lat half and he has the good clips. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he get people lying about fucking twenty million dollar football deals and ship.
Speaker 1: Cant turned it down to go to rap, turn it down to be a rap. So I turned this shit I never heard of my life. Well, the math was crazy, like.
Speaker 2: Dang aw you just you forget fifteen millions.
Speaker 1: I turned it down, oh man.
Speaker 4: But Yadi Yadi and his crew was up there shout out to Yachti, and he was talking about, uh, just the origin of raping back in the day, the music not being good and being.
Speaker 1: Weak, specifically quoting sugar Hill Gang before you go there.
Speaker 2: Isn't this the second time Yachti's gotten in trouble with old head hip hop Twitter. Didn't he do something with Ebro? He said something about Biggie or something. I remember at one point that correct, right. It was around the same time the Kodak ship with the freestyle thing was going on, but him and Ebro got into it in like twenty sixteen or something. Like that, and I remember it started his career as the golden child for Golden era hip hop to hate.
Speaker 1: He's had these comments before.
Speaker 4: Ebro on my comments and now I'm gonna get I'm gonna get you after Ramadan.
Speaker 1: People don't worry about that. I thought he was a conflidment about you.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna compliment him as m I'm gonna give him all the compliments here. The Yeah, I'm just in a different space right now. But Hero, we're gonna talk March nineteenth about your hat. Yeah, no, my go ahead. Oh you was talking?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, my bad, Okay, all right, Well, anyway, so he Yachty made some some comments, right, so specifically talking about Sugar Hill Gang. Yeah, and the you know, the Orige that's the origin, right, So he's saying that that was weak. Right, So we know that things progress, music changes and all. Hip hop is still a very young art form of very young culture, and in the grand scheme of just cultures around the world, probably the most impactful, but definitely the youngest culture.
Speaker 1: There might be some cultures that are being birth now that we don't know about. Ryan.
Speaker 4: You might know about the culture being birth now I'm geting twenty two years old. But the origin, that's the origin of hip hop.
Speaker 1: Sugar Hill Gang.
Speaker 3: Hip hop got his name from that song, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So while what Yachty is saying, like when you rhyme like that today, like if somebody was the realm, even though this niggas that rhyme like that today that y'all swear is dope stop.
Speaker 1: They just do it on Travis Scott Beats, so it's different.
Speaker 3: They do it on They do it on on must Beats, Mustard Beats, they do it, and y'all y'all think it's the greatest shit y'all heard in the twenty first Like all of that is a hip hop to the hip to the hip to the hip hip hop you don't.
Speaker 4: Stop but rock into the bang bang boo. That's all derivative of boom boom that that comes from that. So that's why to hear Yachty say that now, it's like I understand what he's saying, right when you just if you was to hear somebody today say that, but you hear people kind of like.
Speaker 1: Borrow that style now and and and and and.
Speaker 4: Rap like that with that cadence to that flow and people love it, so I thinks, like, why not on?
Speaker 3: You feel like he's spot on with that. That the Sugar Hill Gang was trash.
Speaker 1: I mean, I never liked that music.
Speaker 3: When I was a little growing up, I ain't like like that that rap.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I started liking rap, way g rap and Kane and Carras one of them, Big Daddy Kane. I didn't like the early like early rap. I paid that shit no mind, but I kind of I used to say the same thing, yes, And then came eighty seven, eighty eight, eighty nine where you got the real rap dudes coming. Like I just said, can Carraras won? Well, if we're gonna do that?
Speaker 4: He rap rock Kim was probably the first one rock kings the way raps sound, the flow, the floor.
Speaker 3: He took it for the Kumodi Uptown twenty nine street that hard pulls in and up.
Speaker 1: He got that now so float.
Speaker 3: But they strong on rap from the whack dudes, for the dudes with the wack with no balls in the mid late eighties, they strong OneD it for them.
Speaker 1: And then for fifteen years you had to be nice.
Speaker 3: You had to be nice, super livercool, you know, what I'm saying in a party element kind of like it was still around the party element because you had big party and I'm saying James party and they was. But you just had to be saying something didn't matter which what kind of song you made.
Speaker 1: It had to be some intricate lyrics and that shit.
Speaker 4: But see the only thing with Yachty, and I understand that I respect for you because Yachty is he's a little younger than us, so I can understand. And then you said you didn't even like that as well, so I respect that. When people don't like something, it's like cool, if you did that, that's not your thing.
Speaker 1: Cool, I'm not. I'm not gonna argue that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's his point because you can objectively say I don't listen to rappers to like, I don't get my car like you know, I haven't heard an awhile you know, but that I don't think if that's if that's his point, then cool. But I think how I interpreted why people are upset, let me not say upset. Why they're critiquing his critique is you cannot say that about the very thing that's the reason you are here, and of course, it's going to evolve at the beginning of every genre of music. Typically, the beginning sometimes is the worst because they're still trying to figure out what this thing is. Sugarhill Gang was coming from an era where it was all about a party. You had a party and then they do the breakbeat come out, and then they the guy that was hosting the fucking party and he just say anything. Sometimes it rhymes, and then it developed into to what sugar Hill Gang is. So that was their goal.
Speaker 1: Was not to sound like NAS because NAS didn't exist. They were at a party. It was Studio fifty four, coked up, trying to have a good time.
Speaker 2: They was trying to say hip hop, and then it just developed when people like KRS heard it and took it a little bit more seriously. So the critique something where the point was just to party and not to be some lyrical miracle shit like until Flash, there was not even a bit of substance in it.
Speaker 1: But see what he said.
Speaker 3: He said he was talking nineties and then he went to the seventies and I'm saying that twenty years me something, and I'm saying, like that's where he messed up. That Like if I critique the critique at all, I would say, you go, you talking about dudes in the nineties and then went to the same That's a big difference. But if you want to he was rapping in the seventies. In the nineties, he said in the nineties it was mad trash. I don't think it was mad trash in the night. It was something they want effects sometimes that that that is.
Speaker 1: Not real rap. I mean like they wrapped.
Speaker 5: Bum sticky bum Stickyney, I got that over them. Tell me what the chem sticky bump sticky. You just heard what he said, like it was dudes. I told Rory it used to be dudes crying about all. They mumble rapping, They mumble rapping. I can't understand what they're saying. So what you ain't understand what dosson Fex was saying. You just heard what they said. So you just care about hearing what somebody saying. You don't really care about understanding what's being said.
Speaker 1: Color fradul toe, get the oops, daisy. Now you got me.
Speaker 4: Crazy crazy with the skippity. But where's the baby so one too? Buckle my enough shoot.
Speaker 3: Smelling feet okay, but that hard is that action?
Speaker 1: He was hard, but we was a little woman to at.
Speaker 3: Like rap baby came to you, you know, another stret baby Keim is not a unp the latest rap we got, but he had rap.
Speaker 1: He was comparing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the older dudes just say, oh, this mumble rap, I can't understand it. You don't care about understanding. You just want to hear it. You just want the words to be pronounced, but you don't care if you can understand those words.
Speaker 2: There was there was a balance there, like that effects, there was other There was a balance there. And again reflection of the time I've even heard Hove do interviews like when him and ship My'm blankt on Hawaiian Sophie with Jazzo when they were doing that fast raption. Yeah, like they were just trying to be as technical and rap as fast as possible. As reflection of the times, you would say Jay probably wasn't saying much at all when he was had that that flow. If Jay stuck with that flow, we would not be talking about.
Speaker 1: J J was saying.
Speaker 4: He was talking though the flow was the flow was kind of like because that was the that was the eraror with like you said, dods effects Foo snickings.
Speaker 1: Foh niggas was talking too.
Speaker 3: When I was smaller, used to tease me because he was a group he marking greasy but now living lunch like Georgia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, so there's a balance talking. So it's right, it's a balance. I just think that with Yadi is saying you can't you can't disrespect the foundation, everything is gonna evolve. Like if that's the case, we can go back to when you know, in the NBA first started and look at these trash niggas dribble them in one hand.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: That, I would never put none of them in my top ten from back then, which is fine, but I wouldn't disrespect them niggas dribbling around like this and all. I'm not putting none of y'all going in the top ten. I don't care on Bob Cozy, George might get none of them.
Speaker 1: But you can't do.
Speaker 4: That because it's gonna it's gonna come a time now and we're probably seeing it where you know, the ship that we grew up on is being disrespected. Wrapped from the nineties or the early two thousands, or you know, athletes from the nineties like now how they say Jordan is not the greatest, and this, that and the third, like I.
Speaker 3: Said, Jordan is DeMar DeRozan. Now I wanted to break the phone.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's it's going to come to a point where it's going to be our time with were gonna be, you know, forty years from now looking back, Like I ain't gonna lie that shit it was talking about was stupid. That nigga, he ain't know what the fuck he was talking. He was trash, that nigga, Yo, That Rory album was garbage, that shit like I.
Speaker 1: Said that now.
Speaker 4: But what I'm just saying, like, if that's the case, every generation is gonna look back and say that was trash because everything is gonna evolve.
Speaker 1: To me, you could say that shit.
Speaker 2: But even to your point with sports, like I've said countless times, Babe, Ruth's super overrated. I don't think he could hit a fast ball from a thirteen year old from dr right now.
Speaker 4: But that don't you bugging the fuck out baby taking that shit, y'alld, that shit is out of.
Speaker 2: Here right that That doesn't mean that he didn't move the game forward to get a Mickey Mantle like, it takes time for things to develop. That doesn't mean I completely disrespect Babe Ruth. But do I think Barry Bonds is a better fucking hitter. Of course I do. It's everything happened evolve. But that doesn't mean I got a shit on Babe Ruth.
Speaker 4: So today, NAS probably raps better than ninety five percent of the rappers he's been rapping.
Speaker 3: Maybe under something he is, maybe ninety eight point. He's been rapping for thirty something years. So if we're gonna do that, it's like okay.
Speaker 4: But there's still guys that are from that that was inspired by sugar Hill Gang that can rap better than ninety five ninety eight percent of the field that we have in front of us today. So you know what I'm saying, It's like, you can't. I'm not saying Yachty gotta love the sugar Hill. I don't play that. I don't love the sugar I'm not. That's not my.
Speaker 1: I'm from the eighties, but that wasn't what I was listening.
Speaker 4: So you say he gotta watch his mouth, I'm not saying he gotta watch his mouth. I'm just saying like, it's a way to be like yo, But I don't really think that that was like I never listened to that. You don't got to say that that was weak. And because that's what that's the found, you can't say the foundation is weak as hell. Now you got to think about it. It's coming from a place.
Speaker 3: Where they were telling him like, yo, you can't rap you.
Speaker 1: Your sound is trash. You trash eyes.
Speaker 3: So he said, if I could go back to twenty and sixteen, and he basically saying, if I knew then what I know now, but I can say that no, he they was when they were telling YACHTI like, Yo, you ain't saying nothing when you rhym and blah blah blah. He's saying, I was a kid, did I didn't know that back in the days, these niggas ain't used to be saying shit.
Speaker 1: And I would add a great defense for.
Speaker 6: It's so it's such a complete difference because they were creating something like from nothing, yet they had no example. You have fifty years of examples of niggas rapping amazingly and you still can't put words together. Well, like, that's completely different reason why they have no examples to go off.
Speaker 1: And answer to her point too.
Speaker 2: When you're saying you love the nineties and didn't really listen to stuff from the seventies or early eighties, that's fair because I think the nineties elevated everything. I don't know if the generation after the nineties and two thousands, except for a select few, really elevated anything, whereas every generation besides Yachty's has elevated it to what a hip hop head would say is a better level. I'm not saying that there's other people that don't think what Yachty and them did is incredible in their subgenre of hip hop. Not saying that, but to you, every single time, it's gotten better.
Speaker 3: Why I rap got simplified bro money Nelly in fifty Bro, Yeah, Ones, Nelly in fifty game Bro. They had the most simplest raps out of anybody in the business, and they was doing the most numbers, and so everybody said, I'm gonna say the most simplest shit I could possibly say and try to do what they did.
Speaker 1: I feel like they are the ones that like.
Speaker 2: Simple simple by by mid two thousand standards now that would be super lyrical. Nelly's super lyrical to today's crowd.
Speaker 3: Yes, who's the pretty boy naund niggas okay around nigga that lirical.
Speaker 1: If you want to, yes, because it was different. But when we was.
Speaker 3: Young, it was little yachty and and people that you'll think can't rap they like that ship.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying, and I understand that, and I also give them that respect, Like, okay, if that's what y'all like. When I was coming up, people didn't like Snoop, people didn't like Dre, people didn't like a lot of that shit that I was listening to, and I was like, what this is dope?
Speaker 1: Now look at what they turned it into.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, when you say that the foundation is week, the foundation can't be weak as hell because look how look how much was built on the foundation.
Speaker 1: I mean now, I think how much hip hop came from the Sugar Hill Gang.
Speaker 3: Look how far the culture from that from Yeah, from that moment, that that style, from that sound.
Speaker 1: Fifty something years later.
Speaker 4: It's the most impactful, influential culture, maybe art form on the planet. So the foundation of that, you can't say it's weak as hell, because if that was weak as hell, it would have collapsed.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't have it would nothing would have been built a bomb.
Speaker 3: It feel like it was some real shit going on back then too, though, because if you listen to everything that was like would dudes like got sent up? Nor four eight year bit? Like turn stick up?
Speaker 1: Kid? What you done? Did ship up? Nor four eight year bit?
Speaker 3: Right? So they had different than that's melly mal right. So they had dudes that was really rapid. It's just you had a bunch of party shit going on at the same time. So like that's probably why don't fall because the foundation of that real rap shit it was dead and I'm saying it was dead like they was. They was a ram, but they wasn't at the forefront, just like nowadays the real rap nigga they ain't at the forefront. It's these niggas that h hop just a new version of that ship.
Speaker 1: But I mean, no, it's still still lyrics.
Speaker 3: There's never been a year in hip hop where actual lyricists weren't the forefront of the entire thing.
Speaker 1: It's it's gotten smaller and smaller of the amount of them.
Speaker 3: But to this to this day, Yeah, the dudes that sell records, you got raps got rap.
Speaker 1: So I mean you gotta be saying. So you could sell a.
Speaker 3: Song without rapping, but you can't sell records without rapping.
Speaker 2: But if you do make good point now, I think about it with Nelly and fifty and just that era, simplifying ship for when it got super super mainstream, commercial, monetizing everything, it had to be dumb down a bit, because even fifty was way more lyrical on its mixtapes before get Rich dumbed it down a little bit. I think hip hop continues to evolve from the generation before and yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Evolved to more simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from the soldiable every single time got lyrical, lyrical, nineties, two thousand got simple, and now it's super. It just evolves with the generation before it. So you do make a good point. Simplifying it in the mid two thousands did get us to where we are now.
Speaker 1: To the simple dame that's who they grew up on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he born in O two, This would fifty come out, so the dudes that's his age, that's that's the music they need. Peoples who's listening to from when they little they had fifty. Yeah, Brian said, he met he knows t I as an actor, not as a rapper. I know I knew tis a rapper, but I'm saying I'm more familiar with him as a reality TV star.
Speaker 1: Well I locked up at that though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is my man though, I feel like Major was like that's my little homie. Yeah, like respectfully, Major, King, DEMONI all of them, I know, the whole family.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because of the real Yeah yeah, yeah, you watched them grow up.
Speaker 1: I didn't have my car. You were that into that show? Yeah, but that was a classic reality show. You bucket and what name she had? The fat ass like on that. I'm watching out to see nothing for nothing else. That's what was watching that?
Speaker 3: The prison?
Speaker 1: Yes, what was what was your favorite moment from that show?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: All the family? I don't know. I don't like, I don't remember the King's gred.
Speaker 3: Hustle grand hushusle hustle. Yeah, okay, I'm saying probably some ship. Major that Major was my little man son, like we used to like Major, like yo, MAJORA.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He come to doing what he do. I'm saying I don't see him no more neither. When he lay he stayed with.
Speaker 2: He sting, he was holding the phone when Kings say all that ship, Oh that's him.
Speaker 1: Listen, what's up with major? With Major?
Speaker 3: What other reality shows did y'all watch everything that come on each Everything came on E, M, T, V, v H one every day.
Speaker 1: Whatever was going on y'all being in jail watching watching family hustles.
Speaker 3: Crazy loving hip hop, all of that ship, nigga, everybody that makes sense? Everything I come on them channels. If you into jail and the ain't have v H one or MTV, like it's trying to blow this.
Speaker 1: Joint straight up. So you think violence in prison?
Speaker 2: Could we could drop those numbers if we just keep VH one in the day room.
Speaker 3: I don't know about now, but back then, oh a, oh, seven oh nine, you got v H one, MTV.
Speaker 1: Everything was cool. Yes, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Hear that, man Dommy fucking put on Rikers, everyone to calm down.
Speaker 4: Give everybody derescription Netflix description, yes, and and rikers.
Speaker 1: Netflix.
Speaker 4: Just put a beeper Netflix, give everyone and net rikers, Ma'm donnie, Netflix subscriptions for everybody and Rikers. Some more crazy hip hop talk from you know the media?
Speaker 1: Oh though, oh as we still control the media, Maul.
Speaker 2: Finally, you have the most powerful iPhone of all time. It only took an entire year, and thank god, boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited Plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six one hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 4: Listen rory based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verising and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited Plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com. Well, Charlamagne he ranked as his top five bad boy lyricists and Mace wasn't in his top five bad boy lyricis. He has Biggie Kiss. Well, okay, let's just do this. Biggie the locks uh in Black Rock.
Speaker 3: Charlomagne is my son, but Charlemagne is bugging holmy. First of all, when Mace was on Bad Boy, they were saying Kiss was like a little Mace.
Speaker 1: I remember that they were saying Kiss was little Mace.
Speaker 4: And not not only that people forget when Big passed, Mace kept the lights on that bad Boy.
Speaker 1: Wrote all the puffy raps and his raps.
Speaker 4: So like Mace was a bona fide megastar, star, mega star. I don't like people forget, you know, I guess because it wasn't It was so short.
Speaker 3: It was like a short window. He did four million on the debut. That was unheard of.
Speaker 1: But what Mace did.
Speaker 4: I just I just urge people to just go back and just really look at what Mace did on Bad Boy. Go back to the albums, go back to the features with total and go look at the video.
Speaker 1: Mace was a star. How do you think that was?
Speaker 3: Charla was arguing and listen, I think charlam Mage's is a better liric system Mace bro.
Speaker 2: I think she can like super underrated. But I like, I'm just saying that Mace was not a star. He said he probably makes the best music outside of Big. On Bad Boy, he was there lyricists. He's still bugging. I want to make that very clear. Bugs, I don't want to misquote him in that regard. I get it because everyone would say that that Mace put Bad Boy on his back.
Speaker 3: Black don't have one verse fucking with that. Whence was like, what you know about going out had West, red Lex TV's all up in the head wrest Black Raw don't got one verse with that. Bro, no verse literally on a hit record, even when he ran out of a throng bottles. That's not better than red Lex TV, Piece b All Rest, the Piece, Black.
Speaker 4: Boxes and Sean Jones when I came home with that first. Yeah, but Mace is definitely top five bad boys.
Speaker 2: If you go back like top three, the corn Murder Mace like before the first we not like like mixtape Mace.
Speaker 4: But I guess he's saying when he was bad boy, when he was black, That's what he's saying. Bad boy lyricists, bad boy lyricists.
Speaker 1: Either way.
Speaker 3: They said a classy criminal yad by the Jennital Dougs know me, So don't get splashed for the minimal like he was talking.
Speaker 1: Ship Bro was like, come on, y'all, gotta go back and do your HOMEWORKINGNA make I think.
Speaker 4: I think Charlamagne, Charlamagne from the he from the South, from what North Carolina?
Speaker 1: South Carol, South Carolina. That's deeper south than North.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta you gotta, you gotta do your.
Speaker 3: Dude got w And that's really it, Like that's the only Black Raw.
Speaker 1: We really haven't really got.
Speaker 3: Bro as far as a hit record. Okay, songs like black Bro. When when it was Black Raw Black and on the show with Black Raw twenty four Hours to Live, that's the only time I feel like Black Rob went off. I think he got the best verse on that song. There's no other time that I feel like Black Rob and Can I Live Black Rob with it was just unfair on Can I Live? Because first time he.
Speaker 1: Was only on the hook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was on a clue tape the first time I heard that he was only It was a Lock song and they gave it to Black Rob because he needed one of us on his album.
Speaker 1: But his verse wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: He just went up against the Locks in prime form with three of the best verses they had done. Like it was unfair, but Black Rob he got off on Can I Live Now? I don't remember on the old show, Charlemagne called.
Speaker 3: In one time when we were discussing if Harlem World was a classic.
Speaker 2: I think this is a personal thing. I don't think Charlemgne actually believes this.
Speaker 1: Him and Mace. He's had some weird Mace hate. You think that's a class hallm World, Yes, I personally do. If somebody said no, I wouldn't bad.
Speaker 3: On the other day, looking for some ship I was, I was making my playlist. I think I took two songs off of it. Okay, I can't be no classic? What you could take two?
Speaker 1: What you mean only two? It was like, oh, okay, I don't want to hear this shit no more.
Speaker 4: You took two songs off like you only you couldn't listen to those two or the only two you could listen to.
Speaker 3: You niggas want to scrap. We can scrap. Niggas want like that ship with him in DMX twenty four hours away. So it's probably like three songs over there that you could take and put them to play.
Speaker 2: You want to get money, take what's yours? Will they die for you? Look looking at me the play away on its dating he was so good.
Speaker 1: What you want? Cheat on you? Twenty four hours to live? I need to be watch it back. He's bugging.
Speaker 3: That's a class, not classic, bro, that's a class that's I think is way better than that Come Home with Me is way better than that Hall In World album.
Speaker 1: Sir, I don't know if I don't know if that's a crazy hot take.
Speaker 2: With me better than that son age difference because I listened to Harlem World later because I was I was seven when Hall in World came out.
Speaker 1: I was shot.
Speaker 3: I got all in the world and didn't like I got some money power respect. It came out like two weeks later, Bro, I was laid up shot listening to this ship.
Speaker 1: Son.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, you couldn't tell me nothing about me, Son, Now, Holling World is a class You couldn't tell me nothing about Mace. You listening now, so you're saying it's dated. Now, I'm talking about then when that ship came out.
Speaker 1: When it Mace was a megastar, Bro, Mace, that's a classic album. We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna we ain't gonna winna be dying on my classic list, So I'm on your classical listing. Come Home with Me is on my classic list. The tape is on my class could it was hi, how you could debate come Home All in the World. If you got Come Home with Me, I could put all the world in there. It's not that it's not. I love Coming Home with Me. I love that album, but I'm just saying it ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't like.
Speaker 3: Smacking all of the world out here, I do. I think it does.
Speaker 1: I think it does. Nah, it's not smacking it out of here, but it is. It is. It's a fair point when you look back at at the Come Home. I love Come Home with Me. That album was crazy, losing life, I think so, I think so, yeah, it's the again.
Speaker 3: I have a different place in my heart because I was thirteen when Come Home with Me came out, So.
Speaker 2: It's I connect Yeah, I connect with this more than I do with Harlem World, just because I went back to listen to Harlem World. I mean, I heard the singles when I was a kid, but but I didn't. I wasn't banging Harlem World when I was seven. But Come Home with Me did not leave my fucking walkman.
Speaker 3: Come Home with Me it's still is still like valid, bro, like that ship is kind of timeless to shit on it.
Speaker 1: That's timeless, bro. I think it's Can's best album. Me too, it is. I mean a lot of right there. Though a lot of people say cool as these cool.
Speaker 3: We can't fuck with come home compared to come home d is crazy compared to come home with me as cool. This is what I'm saying, like is when it came out five, you actually have come home with me as better for sure, when when it first came out sde fire, I've never even heard that to be the second one. It's always purple haze verse come home with Me, it's fired. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: I heard that, But that's your generation, that's generation. I've got three songs off of that.
Speaker 2: I like, I've gotten plenty of arguments purple hate versus come on. That's that's almost like the rap version of Confessions verse eighty seven, oh one, come home with Me in purple haze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that. I can see that.
Speaker 4: Charlomage tripping though maces back to the top five bad boy lyricist. I'm not even I don't even want that to grow l, that narrative to even start making his rounds without a doubt.
Speaker 1: You cannot talk about.
Speaker 4: Bad boy, the bad boy legacy, bad boy building, anything bad boy related without mace and without saying he was a top fuck lyricists. He's a top five, he was a top five artist back to rap artist back then. Oh, for sure, he was the biggest artist. Nobody was messing with Mace.
Speaker 3: When Mace came out bro and shot him. Jay Z shot Mace because he was at the top of the He was the top dog, h the ones. Yeah, they you the top door. He didn't go at Nas. You got Nas first. He didn't got nobody else. He went at Mace because Mace was that dude.
Speaker 1: Bro. It was a little more personal shit behind that, yeah, perhaps, but still was Mace was the top dogs. Hunh. I don't know for sure, definitely.
Speaker 2: I just want I'm not saying Charlemage is not being honest. I do think there's something personal because he's had this weird, weird Mace hate that people have called out and noticed for a long time.
Speaker 1: Like it doesn't feel like you critique in music. It feels like you.
Speaker 2: Kind of hate somebody Jones telling some story in Florida with Charlemagne and Mace or something like somebody.
Speaker 3: Said, Wendy Williams is big homie. You know, Wendy Williams don't like Maxon. She don't want to first stay made with a gay rap book. Y'all gotta like in the dis connect themselves.
Speaker 1: You gos connect themselves all right?
Speaker 2: Top five bad boy lyricists around the room start starting with the maras.
Speaker 1: Since we've been talking.
Speaker 6: Not qualified. I wasn't in the heyday of when that was going Heyday.
Speaker 1: So you're like yady day.
Speaker 4: It's like confess you're sawing like yachty the hey day it was ninety what ninety four?
Speaker 1: I was born in ninety four. Oh yeah, you're out of here.
Speaker 3: Bad boy you know, made it all the way up until a few years ago. Like you you could throw MGK in your list.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it, g Frank, not on your your lyrics listening.
Speaker 1: Nah nah one of the best artists that.
Speaker 4: Was, Yeah, I'm going big Mace Kiss No big Kiss Mace Oh no, no particular no particular order.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I wasn't wasn't called big Mace.
Speaker 4: Kiss styles and who else was up there?
Speaker 3: She?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your locks.
Speaker 2: Everyone's just replacing Black Rob Oh you go, Gez, you go, Jeezy Young Jeezy, Young Jock.
Speaker 1: Young Jez was on. He was in the group solo. Yeah, but no, we're not doing we can't do that though hit record. Yeah, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: Though we're talking about like he didn't release a artist, he didn't release a solo album on No.
Speaker 3: She can't release no solo album. Staff, So you're gonna take the group. Uh, I'm saying. I'm saying like I'm just acting as jeezy like.
Speaker 1: Geesez is not a better lyricistan sheet Loops, you know, not even close.
Speaker 4: He's not a better about Red Cafe. He's not a better lyricistan Sheek Loopes. I like I like Red, though I think Red is underrated and I think Red is low key writing for a lot of niggas that we want. Loon is not better than chic no lyrics lyricists lyricists.
Speaker 1: No, he's not no loon.
Speaker 4: Got loon guy, I need a girl he gott he got off from that. But you're talking about yeah, I need it like lyrics, No Fox Brown nigga croned down six six blah.
Speaker 1: She ain't top dog, she ain't top five.
Speaker 2: All kiss chic and Styles didn't put out a solo project. What's your top five without the locks in it? People that put out solo joints.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta go, I gotta go if the loxing in it. Big Mace, Big Mace I'm going Elephant man, all right, don't hate on Elephant.
Speaker 3: No particular order. I'm throwing g Dep in there. Depp is a better lyricist than Black What.
Speaker 1: Was he said that released the album? Didn't release album? Well, just that was solo on bad Boy?
Speaker 3: Who's fuzzy Bubble never never got in a fuzzy webble? I never checked you never. I don't know who Bubble is. But if you said no, they didn't, they didn't. No locks, So Craig Mac lyricists lyricists.
Speaker 1: Black King loses up there.
Speaker 3: If you just put out a solo project with bad Boy, you just said you just said they didn't. They was just solo.
Speaker 4: They didn't have to put that just lyricists Top five, Craig Mac is not on it.
Speaker 1: Lyricists top five, Yeah, you know what you're talking about? What wait?
Speaker 3: Top five without Glune, Black rob are all better than Craig Mac lyrically.
Speaker 1: Like what are we talk about? Okay? Like, what are we talking about right now?
Speaker 3: You gotta put King los up there. Lyricists, You gotta shine is a better lyricist than Craig.
Speaker 1: Seawan is better than Craig Mac.
Speaker 3: Gotta put Sean pa.
Speaker 2: All right, So without the locks, I'm going big Mace g depth, shine, black Row, I take it back, Loom Loom lyrics.
Speaker 1: Black. That's that's my that's my list. That's my final final black six of the year. Yeah. Next next to fuzzy lyricists. You don't got king loads in there. I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't put a like even put a song out on lyricists though, Like, but raps, like you say, five niggasrom the label and just let them rap them niggas. It's a lot of niggas not rapping lyricists better than King Loos.
Speaker 1: Y'all tripping right now. But if you don't have a lot of projects or a lot of no, but we're not going on for that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is it's easy to be lyrical if you're if you only have three examples or three times to be lyrical, the more you have to do it over the years, Like people tend to get less lyrical if they're not that good.
Speaker 1: You have to prove that you can continue to be lyrical. Good point. I think Kinglows rapping better than a lot of them niggas.
Speaker 2: King Loos is one of the Kinglos is an alien. I just don't consider him really like a bad boy artist.
Speaker 3: Okay, dep off and put king lost because already on Fishes Spaghetti was mad whacked to me, like that was what you already your fish and spaghetti? Like, come on heard what was the last time you listened at the getto was hard? The child did a ghettos when it came out, probably like and it ain't get a lot.
Speaker 2: Of That's like an underground classic to me. You think, so that album.
Speaker 1: He lost me.
Speaker 3: He lost me on I was already on fishes spaghetti, bro, you adn't go back after that.
Speaker 1: It was like she said, I had a nigga you.
Speaker 3: Never heard this deficient this defici.
Speaker 1: Fici spaghetti. Man, I don't want to hear that. He said, you never heard this song every day? By that probably I probably heard it.
Speaker 2: He said, I had a cigarette for breakfast, just for beginners, cry for lunch and scream for dinner.
Speaker 1: He ain't like that. You ain't like that, and I ain't like him going to the pre set and doing all. That's what it really is you doing. You you're going on for that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's unfair because if we go through the list of things every bad boy artist has done in their free time.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we crazy ship, if.
Speaker 3: We could take big if you'll want for all that nasty stuff he used to say, we could do that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't got no qualms with that. He is that he is. We gotta take Biggie off the best lyricists, a bad boy, all that nasty ship. He used to be so good. Yeah, tell your daddy's That was a Richard Pride joke. But what about what Gutta used to do?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what about He had the techniques dripping out his what's his names, and to sleep on his stomach so he don't fuck up his sheets, like he said, A bunch. It's just what Biggie said. I got techniques dripping out my butt, sheets pulls. I sleep on my stomach so I don't fuck up my sheets. He just used to say anything out of his mouth, anything he wanted to see.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, mad nass.
Speaker 3: He said, your fuck rue Paul was gonna fuck them ugly ass escape bitches, anything out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: But we canna take him off the listen you want. I don't mind that he's not in my time.
Speaker 3: Take it, Biggie Small not in my top five because of that bro, because of the nasty raps. Biggie gotta be your top five rappers ever, top five whole Chase, fab Ross and Drake Big not only I know I could find you crazy nasty bars from all those guys like that. You tripping maybe not fuck Rue paul Is. That's you'll get it. That's get That's no, there's nowhere around that. That's no, that's not a Richard Pride line.
Speaker 1: That we're not putting on that time.
Speaker 3: I don't want time. She looked like Smokey Robinson in the Flicks but doesn't know sh No, they just put the pitch up. She looked like smoking you know what I'm saying, chasing that.
Speaker 1: No dispects the King, but no disrespect down. Put a picture. I'm coming in Land. I'm just like, you know now I'm seeing major is my man? Disrespect bigg was from Biggie Volley Ship. Yo.
Speaker 2: I forgot what platform it was, but see gud was doing an interview they asked him.
Speaker 1: About that line. He was like, yo, he was in a studio. I was like, Yo, why would you say that about you? Knowing that I'm a holdigan out here I'm not but raping nobody throwing him off the break with you, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Big was like, I'm trying to make them my feel so ship, like I'm gonna make a mystery out.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't want that, chase fun. Can we click? Can we click on? That is a legend. We just don't know.
Speaker 4: He's from Long Island, from l I rock pop.
Speaker 3: Oh it's rock power. Oh it's rock rock rock. Because I was bugging like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a group from Long Island. Okay, all right, that's what we didn't know about Fuzzo.
Speaker 3: Mark Curry doesn't get any lyrical love with bad nah damn.
Speaker 1: You know, fuck with mc mar curry. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: He had some joints. He wrote some of Puff's best joints.
Speaker 3: He did hooks and ship Now. He wrote the join on the Godzilla soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely wrote that.
Speaker 3: But Puff rapping on the Godzilla soundtrack is not like Puff rapping on that first ship. That's mazing kiss. Yeah he was saying. I'm saying like he ain't never really had no rhythm to me and the but he was sounding like that's the best he ever sound rapping.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know we're not allowed to say that's a classic album to me, no way out facts, Like is any way to get around, especially when you're.
Speaker 3: Not a rapper, Like that ship was fire and he did more numbers than anybody on Bad Boy with that ship.
Speaker 1: So he was feeling itself off.
Speaker 2: For that, Like going to be a party promoter in the exec and they's like, you know what, I'm gonna just rap.
Speaker 1: Real quick and six seven million. But he had Mason kiss Ray and everything. It was like that was easy. Yeah, that was easy. Gonna say where you putuff on the list? No, we can't do that. No, we can't do that. Nah. He didn't right either, right there and raps, we're not doing that all right.
Speaker 2: While we're still on music, maull blink your eyes twice. If we're getting a jay Z Reasonable Doubt thirtieth anniversary concert at Barclay Center, just blink twice.
Speaker 1: You don't have to say yes or no, just pa, what a thirtieth anniversary Reasonable Doubt concert? Yep, you just blink that. So at the Barclays, though, just breathe. You don't have to say anything. Just breathe.
Speaker 3: If if it's yes, maybe the garden because you know there is a rumor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know there's a lot of rumors. No, not the rumor in your group chat. I'm staying a rumor.
Speaker 3: Like amongst US civilians, there's a lot of rumors, man, I know people be like, oh, the Barclays is booked out for two weeks and with between the Liberty and this and.
Speaker 2: That, well, oh, let's not skip steps because Hole and your brother change Jay's name back to the little dot dot thing a control.
Speaker 1: The manipulating life. Man, Hey, jypan, I like that with the two dots.
Speaker 2: Then they put out Dead Presidents one on streaming, which hadn't been on there before. Then did jay Z thirty dot com. There's vinyls, there's merch. I don't think Jay just does ship to do shit. And based off all the deals that we know your brother and him, that's the that's the baby that they own.
Speaker 1: They own that in its totality.
Speaker 2: I don't even need to do some blueprint shit and get fucking universal involved.
Speaker 1: I could just do reasonable doubt.
Speaker 2: I own one percent of the shit, right, there's no way that they're not taking that opportunity. I think just based off the Liberty having away games, I think Biggs was like, we should do it.
Speaker 1: You think Big said that. I think Biggs was the one that pulled up the Liberty schedule. It's not far fetched. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I definitely didn't ask, and I don't I honestly don't know, but I would. I wouldn't be surprised. It makes sense.
Speaker 1: I think that it makes total sense to do it. I don't see why j wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: And I mean, obviously the NBA Draft is there that week, but it's it's like a two week block. Yeah, you only need one night, like conveniently on the week that it came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's while you were living next doing in the five city ships.
Speaker 3: We went to five cities in one day, Imbos up north, watching that ship every stop and.
Speaker 1: Just performing five cities one day.
Speaker 3: That's what he did. You maybe did that five cities one day. He did five cities one day. That sounds some JA just hop on the jet and just hopped on the Jeta Cago l A C Thom Zone.
Speaker 2: Hey, he finished off in New York. But all right, do we have predictions of what? I don't think just doing a show. I don't think that's enough.
Speaker 3: The album you want Reasonable Doubt too.
Speaker 1: I don't hell.
Speaker 4: I don't want Jay to put out no More another album because I don't have guys like Yachi and I'm gonna shoot on it.
Speaker 1: This crash. Nobody want to hear that lyrical lyricool miracle.
Speaker 2: But do you think that they're they will put out Dead Presidence on streaming, have this website just just for one concert.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's going to be more around this. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you too hopeful, No, I don't. I don't think Jay's putting out new music. I don't think this is around an album whatsoever. I just don't think you're doing a full website just for one Reasonable Doubt anniversary concert.
Speaker 1: I agree, I just got that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is, but I think there's going to be much more attached to it, mainly because the businessman that Jay Z is, this is an entity that he owns full outright, like's there's no other partner besides Biggs and I guess the state of New York, but that's neither here nor there. But I think they would put more into that because they own it outright than just doing a show at the Barclays, Like, I think that's going to be part of it. I just don't know if that's going to be the only thing.
Speaker 3: But if you do both of them the same night, as far as we the balclades and the guarding, that would be crazy the city.
Speaker 1: I will say I was, I was a made in America.
Speaker 3: When you should tell him that, you should tell him that the gaarden same night, fuck the city up. Nobody else could do that. You could sell both of them out. Nobody else could do that.
Speaker 4: Bro when we were at when he headlined live stream him going from Brooklyn to the Mahon.
Speaker 1: On the train with the pottery lady.
Speaker 4: Again, have like one train, like had a jay train take him from Barclays to got to be five.
Speaker 3: You did five cities before they're gonna move the j training to another part of Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: You could put this, You could just put the change that. Okay, I thought you meant like like J Wil But if.
Speaker 4: J gonna do that, he would actually he would actually he would do some super il ship and have the whole train ship painted over a reasonable debt and let it take him from balk.
Speaker 1: Leads to the to the Garden.
Speaker 2: And perform on it. Well, they put Wi Fi and trains and took it away. You could live stream somehow if you're Jay Z and continue your performance like you keep wrapping on the train on the way to the guard.
Speaker 3: Do the New York ship. It's not along doing New York while you want to train.
Speaker 1: If we can change the letter new.
Speaker 3: York while you want to train on the Jay and Z on the Jay and Z line, put.
Speaker 1: It in New York. Alicia keys on the piano on the platform.
Speaker 4: But we're saying all of that, all of the sounds great, right, And guess what a lot.
Speaker 1: Of these streams and this ship trash? Who cares? I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, yo, But I'm saying certainly, but that's gonna love that. That would be amazing, And it's gonna be a sector that has a lot of control. And I guess you know fragmented media, right, they're gonna have their own streaming platform watching it.
Speaker 1: Yo. This ship is trash. This ship is trash. So it's like, I don't think Jay's thinking about any of those.
Speaker 4: Of course, he's not like the young streaming niggas about you. I'm talk about the young just the younger genre the younger audience.
Speaker 3: But niggas is gonna be old the way longer than they're gonna be youngest, So fuck with them. Young niggas name respectfully. That's how you pulled them on with the young streamer. Their whole life is based off negativity. Jesus Christ himself will come back and be Likeyo, why are you wearing sandals like there never be You're never gonna You're never gonna impress it. All these guys, why Jesus in that one of some valencies? Regular put on some balencies. How could I pray to somebody wearing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there is something more attached to the reasonable that ship. I honestly have an asked, but I'll hit biggs and ask them, like you gotta be the gotta be something happening.
Speaker 3: Jay not just selling T shirts at jay z thirty dot com. You're not creating that just for the fun of it, because you would just sell your vinyls and T shirts on your regular ship.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I don't know, man, I don't know if Jay is inspired or motivated right now, but that you know, you could be.
Speaker 2: You could be inspired by theeth anniversary of your first album. You know you're performing that. I'm not saying reasonable doubt too. Yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna do his fault.
Speaker 4: I feel like to see him put the album back out and then put like two new tracks on it. I wouldn't be mad at that, like two new tracks or reasonable doubt, like don't give us a whole new album, just give us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that fit with that time.
Speaker 2: But he should do what he like that time on volume volume three when you had to skip ahead, the last record was like twenty minutes long. You had to you had to fast forward on your walking in to get like you should be half it's only on the vinyl and you got you gotta wait twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Hip hop did that because I forgot who did that on the album, and that's what hip hop got that was inspired to do that at.
Speaker 2: There was a single one of the three records that were at the end of volume three. One of them was come Man Man like they put a single at the end of that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was hot doing that, but I forgot what the album he heard and he was like, oh shit, like you let the tape play like it's another song in it and everybody's like work. So when he A and R reasonable doubt he was inspired to do that. He was like, nah, we got to do that on this album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that I think it was two or three records. I'm bunning through that you had to fast forward to. But no, I would love to watch, y'all. I don't really want new music from Jay, and neither though I do. I mean, I wouldn't mind it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for it. Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 4: If we open our phones right now and Jay's post the link for a new says new album Friday, Oh, I'm definitely, but I just and if he never do it, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if he don't.
Speaker 4: Do it, because he's obviously he's a legacy act at this point. But I'm just saying, like I just don't. I can't sit back and just watch the internet tear down a Jay album like that shit will really piss me off because all this other shit that you'll hype up and say is dope and it's hard and this niggas or whatever. Jay put out a new album and y'r nigga's trashing like that's just gonna cause.
Speaker 3: A whole divide like you're gonna crash out. No, I'm not gonna cry. I crash out.
Speaker 1: Days is over. But I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: But it's just like I don't want to even see that, Like I don't even want niggas to get the opportunity to disrespect the legends, like you know what I'm saying, Like it's just like they waiting to do that. Those ship trash and this niggast rapping, Like nobody want to hear this shit, da da They.
Speaker 1: Ain't doing that the t I, Yes they are. They are. I ain't see that. Only Atlanta is not doing it TI. I think Atlanta's doing it to TI. I too do. I think some niggas Atlanta ain't Jackings.
Speaker 3: I'm not jack A lot of people like it more than I think. I've said the shit he was in front of the car like that was Aparrel did right. So yeah, I like the Forrall record, that was all right, But I'm saying that this record is dirt. I don't like the disrecords. I think niggas is just too old and making dis records though, like when you.
Speaker 4: Forty five, forty six, fort like I just think that when your kids is in college.
Speaker 1: The kid thugging on the internet, you can't be making.
Speaker 2: Making discord fifty did replied this morning sort of v ig said, I don't need me to wrap.
Speaker 1: You need me to wrap?
Speaker 4: Get off my page. Wait, fifty said, I don't need me to wrap.
Speaker 1: I don't you need me. You need me to wrap? Get off my page?
Speaker 3: Yo, yoyoy got like forty nine million monthly listeners on Spotify. I got like fourteen. I wouldn't have did no verses with no nigga like that neither. Is that much disparity? Is that much disparity? I'm just saying off of pure music. His son is not going on stagium. He's calling you a rat. I don't I don't know why you would want to do a versus with a nigga calling you a rat. Nigga been calling you a rat for twenty years, that's the fact. And you want to do a versus with this nigga. You're supposed to want to fight this nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you want to do Gucci didn't did this ship though, And not that anyone called each other a rat, but somebody some history. That's even crazier than calling somebody a rat You.
Speaker 3: Niggas was man's before. They was cool before. That's a that's a totally different story. We from here. We we was cool before some shit happened. That's that's different. Thing about jez Jeezy and Gucci, they was cool before they did songs and all that together.
Speaker 1: They was a so they reconciled, and I think people kind of guessed that was.
Speaker 3: That's like a reconciliation, right when you used to be cool, then you wasn't get back cool.
Speaker 1: That Ti fifty never was cool. He never was my man homie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I mean that even goes back to I don't if y'all remember when the swagger like Us days, Remember when Pigs on the stage runs around the niggas this swagger like Us.
Speaker 1: He was running laps around the nigga Puff Jay.
Speaker 3: He was running laps around them niggas literally and figuratively. That's a fact. That's what he was telling them on that stage. I'm running laps around your nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm not clicking y'all clicking up, and I'm running laps around your niggas. That's what he did. Though at that point, fifty was kind of checked out for music. Was he Nah, that was I Get Money? I Get Money? Was seven? That's Flager like us? Was what eight? Oh yeah, No, I'm running last round. Yeah, I' jogging. I'm jogging on the stage. I'm running run laps around your niggas. Man, your bigga ain't doing not.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I might play a or technology and run around the fucking.
Speaker 3: Gym, but it goes back far.
Speaker 1: You know how I feel about that record, which that's what I said.
Speaker 3: She was a big song, but I hated that on that tape. She worked the post, She worked the post. What the most simplest I'm telling you that off fifty, but that record I hate it. I like the first full songs on the album, and then after that I was cool.
Speaker 1: Get that's Curtis.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm about to say you WoT technology, and I thought he was saying the office.
Speaker 1: Off the album.
Speaker 3: I think Mask is better than Get Rich, though you said that to me the other week, and.
Speaker 1: Massacre, I think doesn't get you was locked up when the albums came out. Regardless what that, you just had that shit. I repeat, you just memorized it, both of them.
Speaker 2: I think Mask convinced me to have a better appreciation for a Masker once we went through it, because it's been a minute since I.
Speaker 1: Like listening to masks and it's not better than Get Rich, but it's better than we think it is. Yeah, it was just so commercial at that point.
Speaker 3: Better. What happened was he gave away some real big songs and during that same time too, you heard so you was hearing them game records and you was like, oh, ship, And then when his shit came out, he was like, damn, you should have put those on this team. You know what I'm saying. But that tape, though, you go through them records, that ship is flyes Man the Maskers.
Speaker 1: I like that better better than Get Rich. Yes, I like it better than okay once you say you like it, but Give Rich has.
Speaker 3: Songs on it that like I was in the streets, stuck into the fucking album came out three years later after I was off for the streets, and it's like, why is this on here? You know what I'm saying, Why why is this? Why is this song? You get shot running the cops? You're not like, why is this on? Get Richard dots tryan Wow? Okay, yeah, and I mean Wang Wangster was a year old Paul Little Rich Nigga that I was a year old already. It was songs on it that I knew word for. I'm listening to the album, niggas looking at how the fuck you notice something? We just went to town right and around going uptown to this shit every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're not like me. It was like four years older than You're not like me. It was older than that. That's why it's like a bonus, right, It's not even it's another one Murder on ch that's from ninety nine.
Speaker 2: They put those as bonus joints just because the rest of the world didn't hear those, which I understand, Jimy Ivien and I'm doing.
Speaker 1: That, But you didn't make a good point with Massacre.
Speaker 2: If you take the records that fifty gave Game off Documentary and replace it with the subpar records on Massacre. Now debate, we have a real debate about the classics. Back to back, oh easy, because I think I think documentary is a classic, and documentary and just that run of going from Get Rich to beg for Mercy, documentary straight out of Cashville, Hunger for More, Hunger for More. I think thoughts of a predicate Felon is fu a good album too. That you do in three years is find me any record label, death Row, maybe.
Speaker 1: Soundtrack to get Riches. I try and soundtrack. Yeah, that's all within three to four years.
Speaker 3: Fifty first five years the best five years in hip hop. That's the best first five year run ever.
Speaker 1: In hip hop. Son, I don't care what nobody's saying.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people disagree with you are probably younger because they weren't there. They don't know that it controlled the world.
Speaker 1: Name one.
Speaker 3: Name of five year run that like all of that shit he just named, it's moore it you got it. It's more stuff you add in a video game. You add in fucking watch close.
Speaker 1: Those was nasty.
Speaker 3: So what you add in vitamin water, we wouldn't even We wouldn't even have vitamins or water if it wasn't for that ever.
Speaker 4: Fighting water was trash, was so nasty that she tastes like it was in somebody else's mouth already.
Speaker 1: I never drunk that ship. That ship was terrible.
Speaker 2: But that's why fifty to me was ill because he literally said I get money. I said, I took quarter water, put it in bottles for two bucks.
Speaker 1: Cold, cold, came butter for billings. What the fifty ship was trashed? Quarterwater? Wait, I could drink power.
Speaker 3: Waters way better than the great fifty cent juice fifty cent it was purple. But at this age, I promise you, if you drink a quarter water versus that, we'd like it was.
Speaker 1: You were like Formula fifty. That's what Formula fifty was.
Speaker 3: Give me my little hoey on me, Yeah, give me the little give me my little hogey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good on that.
Speaker 4: The grape quarter water, the one in the back though, at the back of.
Speaker 1: The bottom of by a fan mag Get grab.
Speaker 4: That one because that's gonna stay cold till you get back to the block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Formula fifty had like that after you take cough medicine after taste, that's kind of what Formula fifty tasted like.
Speaker 1: That shit was called formula. That shit was terrible.
Speaker 2: Yet today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, which Mall I don't even need to tell you is Florida's sports book. You knew that already. I know it's tough. There's no more football. The big game has passed. But like Maya Angelo says, still we will rise with hard Rock Bets. She did not say that part. But there's always something to bet on every night, whether it's basketball, hockey, so much more. Plus all the great same play parlay, live betting, and player prop options that you are used to mall.
Speaker 4: Plus hard Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening to just open the app and check out which you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Hey on bonus bets not a cash offer off of by a seminal tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC.
Speaker 1: And all the states.
Speaker 4: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 3: YO said fifth first five years in a game? Who got a first five? Who got a better first five years than that? As far as the music or just overall.
Speaker 1: I'm saying overall, overall, go overall.
Speaker 3: I dare you nahs fifty to fifty When he dropped that shit was he shook the entire the entire industry up for sure. And it's also not fair because all right, you could say, you say Drake had a great run in his first five years.
Speaker 1: Musically, nobody had to run that. Drake has no But what's fifty?
Speaker 3: That's cap Usually the artist state five lead better than drake first five years.
Speaker 4: Music music, Yes, that was not man. We were talking about music, just music, just music. Hew No, how how how are you saying that? Are you talking just talking music if you're talking about business and and other things outside of the music, Because.
Speaker 3: Get Richard do Trying the Massacre, the soundtrack, Hunger for More, the documentary, Those of a Predicate, Feeling, the Ryan Apple, like all the Curties, all of this should come out in the first five years.
Speaker 1: Bro I bucked the World is Fire on the low.
Speaker 6: Walk album, are y'all talking about the success of the music with that quality.
Speaker 2: That's quality that first five there was not a bad G unit album like they all did the numbers, but if you go back, that's all nobody was.
Speaker 3: Whack nobody and nobody had as that were actually quality.
Speaker 1: All of that collectively cool, great ship.
Speaker 4: Y'all think that when Drake dropped in his first five years, is not better than all of that shit you talking about?
Speaker 1: Five album is?
Speaker 3: I don't think his favorite, fair conversation, you did break first album is better than get Richard dot trying. No, you don't, then it's over. The conversation is over. And that's not because if you if your first album album and you think your second album better than the massacre, yes, hell yeah, test mixtape so Far Gone, Like what are we talking about? Well, that wasn't his first album. I'm just a wauch the second album right me Later. It is his first album, Thank you Me Late.
Speaker 4: This is his first album, and saying so Far Gone came out with the year before.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing with if you want to go with the run I've set on record, I think you could argue so Far Gone is one of the best mixtapes ever, but it also.
Speaker 1: Fifty cents The future got So Far Gone is the best mixtape ever. Nah, what so Far Gone? And that ship ain't better than gee you and it is the future to me.
Speaker 2: Get the funk out which gets me back to me is my favorite mixtape. Ball time that guy get out. I wish that's what you get out the club bitch and all that on it So Far Gone. Yeah, niggas remember what was on So Far Gone? Yeah, I just wish successful.
Speaker 3: That's maybe like crazy a man that heard Drake when I first heard that, even better than some niggas entire discographies.
Speaker 2: No, a lot of people will say that that's Drake's actual classic is going. I wish it didn't come from you. Pause because I've said that when we've just been all your mixtapes. I think people don't realize that why you didn't come from me, because people just think you're biased. And that's all we're talking about. The music exists, the ship is out, Like what do we go listen to it? I'm saying when I first heard that nigga Drake on that you the best.
Speaker 1: I ain't like that, nigga.
Speaker 3: I say, Yo, this ship is trash, and by the time I heard that shit on So Far Gone, it seemed like I knew the whole Songe put the key under I was on. I was like, oh shit, this is fire. It's like I never heard it before, but I knew. No, I don't go for that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess who's back? Roden Apple Junie. That's what's up. You're not like me, fifty bars. Your life's on the line. Half these records made it. Don't get rich. Let's just start there. This mixtape. Half of it is get rich. You're not like me, fifty bars, your life on the line. Get out the club, bitch, be a gentleman. Fuck you too hot with Nas and Nature, who you rep Na's Brave Hearts, Cornerboadegga, Ghetto Koran as the world turn has going to be? Who could freestyle Stretch Armstrong freestyle do w free This This is the best to me, is the greatest.
Speaker 1: Mixtape of all that is better than a Drake mix fifty great that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that So Far Going, it's not in a conversation, but this is the greatest mixtape that's ever been put together.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm rolling with that.
Speaker 3: But that's why this is beautiful had a conversation because we all have different perspectives and different music that we like. You know what I'm saying, It was so successful besides successful and so far going is flawless.
Speaker 6: You don't you you you must not be familiar. Well, you need to go go back and revisit it the so far going shit. You need to you're even talking about successful, you need to go back and read.
Speaker 2: Also, weird comparison because I think it's the first mixtape that like really merged from from an artist itself, not a DJ that merged R and B and wrap the way Drake did on that. So it's it's a weird half the album is R and B Like, yeah, that's so I'm not going to me having our mind ninety nine point ninety nine mixtapes is in.
Speaker 4: My music just music? Forget if it's R and B a rap. We're talking about the best body of music on the mixtape.
Speaker 1: But there's a reason why people don't.
Speaker 3: You can't really like people would compare it to like Cuttis mixtapes before, they would compare it to to Guess Who's back or Clue mixtapes or shit even Wayne's mixtape series. But it's a mix that mixtape series. Like, yes, it's a mixtape. I'm just saying it's the best mixtape.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying what it's the best rap mixtape or the best AR I'm saying it's the best mixtape that music on a mixtape was. That's that's better than some albums. Like what are we talking about? That's all I'm saying. Now, if y'all want to go whether it's the best R and B mixtape or best rap okay, then we can have that. I'm saying mixtape period. It's not a commercial album. It's a mixtape.
Speaker 3: That's a hell of a monkey range right there where you just said, Okay, here's the best mix too.
Speaker 1: I thought he was on some rap shit. Here's the thing I'm getting. I was back. But I also just like, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Most completely wrong if you get down to it, the impact that mixtape had. I don't know if there's been a mixtape that had an impact that legitimately, of course it derived from EIGHTA Waits and heart Breaks, but I don't know if there's been a mixtape that changed the trajectory of how music sounds the way so no, it's.
Speaker 3: Definitely it changed out. Everything, yes, is roperted after that. I tell people that is raped after Drake and so that mystate right there is the one you say, is really it?
Speaker 1: It's like the music change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree there, but yeah, So Far Gone was kind of that the same way it pivoted with Fifty and Kanye going face to face and Kanye winning where the nerds beat the streets. That pivot and then right to So Far Gone to me is the next pivot in hip hop. And then you get to the double XL freestyle of twenty fifteen when it was Yady and all them, that was the next pivot.
Speaker 3: To me, all us street niggas knew Kanye was gonna win that son. The whole world kind of did.
Speaker 1: And it just we knew that.
Speaker 3: Like it was like Fifty was like he was feeling itself more than anybody else was feeling him at that moment. It was like, but he had a right to as far as as far as like he had a right. You can't be on your dick more than anybody else's on your dick, thought, I feel like you.
Speaker 1: Can't do that.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a biggie bo Yeah, like, you can't do that, bro, that's amazing ball Actually rock my own knocked my own shit, Like I'm on my own dick, you know what I'm saying, Like, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Though, I feel like.
Speaker 3: That's why he messed up with that, But I think fifty knew that too, because Fifty got desperate. Fifty said, Jimmy Ven and Tom Win ship nothing. It wouldn't bob a bunch of them shit.
Speaker 2: Remember, right towards the end, like the week before everything was dropping, Fifty said, if Kanye wins, I'm gonna quit rap.
Speaker 1: So if y'all don't buy my album, just no, I'm never rapping again. He knew what was going on. We all knew that Fifty was going to lose that.
Speaker 2: And if you get down, like as much as I like Curtis though, you're dealing with graduation, Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: It was just a different moment like that, Kanye. The world was shifting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything the Internet came like, everything was different.
Speaker 1: That was the clash of the trolls. Though. Soldier Boy was lit. Yeah, hell yeah, there was no about that. He was lit and that's what he was seven. He still was.
Speaker 6: He popped off earlier, but that was like kind of like his prime seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Crank that Soldiers I remember. I remember watching all of these videos.
Speaker 1: At the same time. Yeah, like, did you catch that on that don't never Netflix?
Speaker 3: Nick fuck he talking about cranked that on Netflix. You were in jail at that time. Yeah, you were in jail, jail when he was born in oh two. I came on with twenty twenty. Yeah, so all this ship we talked about, I was.
Speaker 1: Everything. Everything we're talking about. He was in jail for. You know, how to do the whole You learned how to do the Soldier boy in jail. I just want to do that part working out yourself.
Speaker 3: Like your listen House of the Spousing, Windy Windy. That's upstate, right, so it's mad like that's the prefact spot for the upstate nigga Bufalo niggas, Rochester niggas, So they on different type of time to see the niggas anyway you are sign them niggas used to be coming out this cell. They making fun of the nigga and all that.
Speaker 1: You you that.
Speaker 3: Shi it was hilarious. You are worried about Bubb Sun Sol Boy. They was doing you in prison just so big.
Speaker 1: Was there you the first nigga to have niggas doing your dancy.
Speaker 3: Jail Big Draco straight up, that is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hit the cell. The niggas is doing that. Niggas come out, they're.
Speaker 3: Like your mother said, niggs beat the little niggas had niggas crying, Oh my god. All that ship was the same time though, like oh seven Man, Soldier Boy fifty and Kanye.
Speaker 1: Going at it. Yeah, you can have whatever you like. All that ship was like the same time. You remember Circario. Of course Caio you the magazine Nigga the same reason.
Speaker 2: Whether we're talking off Mike with Nos going on that rent about Angie.
Speaker 1: He seemed to rap with us. He rapped a lot like, oh you remember Sakaria, you heard this ship. I probably got to hear.
Speaker 3: The niggas with the nigga from b More know we that was with Jim Jones and the niggah. Yeah, I remember named Billy Ba sound just like whole You're crazy Billy Bath. He used to sound. I had some every tape they used to come out mixed. Sib used to be on that ship. Sounded just like O you.
Speaker 2: Brought up Billy Bath Gate on this podcast before. I was like, yo, how did that name even.
Speaker 3: Billy bath Gate? I remember Billy back, I remember everything. So I used to be looking for them niggas. I used to want to rhyme against them niggas, all them niggas, niggas, some of your j miles looking for niggas. I'm looking for him, looking for he was jumping out in niggas hoods. Yeah, he was looking for niggas. He hear you nicey coming through your hood. His men got the camera. I was uptaying looking for them niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that's the part of bat the rap that niggas don't really talk or know about, is that when nigga should literally go to niggas blocks. Yes, Like I tell niggas like Rex and all of them, they come from that like Rex move. Look, they literally would walk to go to whoever block. Like, imagine that, I'm going to somebody's blocks.
Speaker 3: Twelve of them niggas, thirteen of them minute, and we just standing on the corner waiting for a niggas hear something.
Speaker 1: You know, how you look?
Speaker 3: None of that? He'd be asking you, yo, you know Rory, Like no, I don't know him, like you rap so like his man's and him come.
Speaker 1: Back like you was looking for Rory. Yeah, him right there. I just asked, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was that was nails and move. They put it on camera of what was happening at that point the State building. Yeah, that was like that was the last to me, like when that was at a big screen they were doing at.
Speaker 1: A chance to see that, your mind. I got niggas up north that all of the battle raps. They know every battle rap.
Speaker 3: They come like you could tell a nigga anybody you named, like yo, te Top, let me hear some T top shit.
Speaker 1: He know it like they know everything.
Speaker 3: When I first got a chance to see that shit in front of the State building out, that's like some ship that I was mad. I wasn't around for classes. That's to me to class battle. Yeah, that's a classic ship.
Speaker 1: I was looking at this like, damn, I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there to throw back on every big ass hat like I was mad.
Speaker 1: I wasn't giff.
Speaker 4: That's when it because now now battle rap is different, it's more performative.
Speaker 1: Now now it's like spoken word. It's a lot of theatrics.
Speaker 2: But but that kind of derived from from Mills and Mook to me, from that battle and even kind of with Serrius Jones and we're doing Lux and Mouk were doing.
Speaker 4: No, because when Mills and moved that battle, those balls could be tailored for anybody. That rap now it was a specific. Now it's more tailored for the individual would have spit. But they would have told me the same exact in my hood right it was.
Speaker 3: But Mills and MoU they were saying personal ship that they said his government name in that.
Speaker 1: No, you it was.
Speaker 4: It was that was in there like most of the rop statement that was, but most of the rap was bars that they could spit at.
Speaker 1: Oh that No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're the blueprint of the style now from those battles, because ship Sirius Jones and Mook was all about where Mooke went to school. Even Lux in Mook in that regard. To me, they they're the ones. And even how the style is like they're doing on beasts right now, I don't mind it. I like it a little b Yeah, I don't mind that. I don't know that Battle Rock was.
Speaker 3: Just the game matter that ship how shurtd up I was trying to sick this nigga on this niggas sink this nigga on that nigga. It was working a little bit, which are battling? Yeah, it was working, which you battle this nigga started talking that sucked my dish and I'm smacking.
Speaker 1: Out, not playing it. You go back, We go bat. You're gonna tell me, tell me some ship. You would have told me in person in the regular conversation. So ship, you tell me to suck your digg on.
Speaker 3: My mom's and I'm smapping out of me. I don't care about how much money that was on this stage. None of that you ain't gonna tell you ain't getting that off. I ain't playing your I don't play sports for certain reasons. Nigga, take a cheap shot. We ain't getting green in the NBA. I ain't elbow me in my arm pulls. Oh yo, we're playing basket now, popping.
Speaker 1: You over this ship, nigga, that's a cheap shot. You want to did that? You want to elbow me.
Speaker 3: We was just talking, but now you get to get an l I'm not doing that, So that's why I wouldn't do that ship.
Speaker 2: The understanding is that nobody actually means this ship and don't matter.
Speaker 1: We mean entertainment purposes.
Speaker 3: Now, just don't tell me to suck your wei and we you can say that I'm saying, do your thing. I'm saying, but don't tell me that ship.
Speaker 1: That's in the contract. It's a lot like that ship. Yeah, I like that ship. And putting my con in minds that if.
Speaker 3: He's saying and I smacked the ship out of him, I can still get my money.
Speaker 1: All still keep on mind straight up? Oh my god, that's hilarriicus. Do we have voicemails sponsored by boost?
Speaker 7: You've got male best podcast in the world, my favorite podcast in the world. I watch Out Faithfully with a Baby. D is Mitch from Atlanta. I just I got ninety seconds, so I'm finished. Just try to hurry up and do the shit. But all right, say you with a woman for five years. You're in our relationship for five years period, and you know what I'm saying, y'all love each other, y'all best friends. Y'all don't have a whole lot of first experiences together. That what the Mexico cruises all kinds of shit. But during that five years, y'all have also been very toxic and y'all drink every time, y'all.
Speaker 1: Together tequila shots. Oh, it's lit.
Speaker 7: We watch the batties, we drinking whatever whatever. Right, So it was one night where she sees a pair of pennies in my closet and I, you know, I confuse. I thought they were hurts. But I also have a child to my son's mother. She used to live with me, like seven eight years ago, or whatever the case may be. So I thought I thought I got rid of all her shit. It's very easy if storyware medium, it's very easy to just oversee that little article of clothing. At least that's I mean, that's how I feel, you know what I'm saying. But she she thought it was some new shit. I've never cheated on hind in my life, and I don't cheat. I don't do that, you know what I'm saying. But she pours pissed in my face when she sees these panties. We ain't talked for five six months after that. Now we're back in each other's lives, and I don't know if I should be doing this right now.
Speaker 1: Y'all tell me Valentine's a coming up. I'm trying to figure it out, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll not cleaning your closet out in over five years. I don't know if there's much difference with piss being on you because you're dirty.
Speaker 1: They was clean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he probably didn't go to the back of the close. There's probably in a box or something in the back of the closet.
Speaker 1: Like they started.
Speaker 2: They were together for five years, which means there was time. It's probably six years. He's not even looked in his closet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they was in the little box in the closet, like the top of the closet, like you just you don't know that they're.
Speaker 1: In there.
Speaker 6: Six years or he thought, Yeah, he said he probably overlooked it. He could have thought they were hers, like.
Speaker 4: Thought that was her doron't pissing somebody faces? That's drop pants likes like, yeah, pissing somebody's face.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's absolutely And like what she did she pissed in the cup like like or did she she felony? Yeah, See at the same time, she supposed to not be here, no more like you're supposed to it.
Speaker 2: That's a different that's a felony son, that's a different level of thinking to think about how bad. You have to piss in what size cup you grabbed from the cupboard, Like, nah, this one's too small.
Speaker 1: I gotta really pissed, like.
Speaker 4: And so she put a cup and like squatted over the toilet and then went in the room and threw, pissing his face.
Speaker 1: She could have just peed in the toilet and then.
Speaker 3: Out of the.
Speaker 1: A't as mad if don matter in.
Speaker 2: The toilet, no matter how much you clean. Yeah, scooping the water and the pitch is worse, they tell you they And he didn't clean his closet in six years. I'm sure his toilets aren't.
Speaker 1: Up to dig. Yeah, I throwing and then he back with her, So my Valentine's Day coming up? That thing, that thing by back no more that thing by back, snapper or niggas just be like insecure. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's one of the other, either that pussy fire or he just insecure. He's supposed to be in jail.
Speaker 6: He said it's been toxic though, so like he likes toxic shit, because he said the relationship was toxic. They're always drunk together, like it's one of those but.
Speaker 3: For five years, you live together for five years and all y'all do is take tequila shots and watch baddies.
Speaker 1: You should drop dead. Yeah, Oh my god, are you cool today? No, I'm talking about how the human body works.
Speaker 2: Oh, for five years, y'all live together, and all y'all do for five years is take tequila shots.
Speaker 6: And he's not saying all y'all do. He just says, usually we'll wear together with drunk.
Speaker 3: A lot A lot of people was a relationship for five should they went to Mexico cruises.
Speaker 1: May be doing all of that five years.
Speaker 3: That void that you throw to my face, I don't care how many cruises about, none of that.
Speaker 1: Y'all getting into too much other ship. You throw pissing my face.
Speaker 4: Our entire data is deleted sponsored by Boostsmoe Unlimited Talk connection that you throw pissing my face, All of that is deleted.
Speaker 3: Calling for the account number. Yeah, you throw pissing calling for the account number. You could have slapped me. You could have like throw piss in my face. Nah, man, were not back together.
Speaker 4: Ain't no back together because he did all that and it was like, so, yeah, we're back together now.
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day is coming. Me like I feel like I shouldn't be doing this, what's I feel like I shouldn't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't live in this world because I'm with moll There after someone throws pissing your face, what's the first text message?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Hey? How do you even get back together after somebody throws pissing your face?
Speaker 3: You gotta come bail me out because I'm in jail. You got black eyes? Miss you bailing me out? We back together. That's the only way that's gonna work. Yeah, you think you gonna, I'm not. I don't put my hands on women.
Speaker 1: Be I don't do that.
Speaker 3: But if you throw piss on you not a lady, that's not you animal. That's a felony. Yeah, you animalish somebody.
Speaker 1: You can go to jail for that. That's that's a salt in the first degree. That foolish. And to keep it.
Speaker 2: Even if if a dude threw pissing a girl's face and she stabbed him, I'd be like, well you should have got stabbed one. I don't think there's another result after throwing pissing somebody's face, but violence, Yeah, you can't throw The.
Speaker 3: Only thing I can say that just make my little shister whoop your ass? Something you gonna get hurt through for that.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not holding that down. Yeah, I'm not. I can never look you in. All they do is drinks to kill and watch baddies. I know they're not hydrated. Like that yellow bit.
Speaker 3: That was that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that vitamin water? Yellow?
Speaker 4: Remember the yellow vitamin water? That is that the energy one should have like been. Yeah, that shit fizzed up like bed too. A hit him in his face, like wow, pissed, bubble sliding man.
Speaker 1: Crazy. That is crazy to throw pissing somebody's face.
Speaker 6: If you willing to stay with somebody after they or go back to somebody after they threw pissing your face, y'all probably belong together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because nobody have some panties and you'll be drunk. They might be off. You'll be drunk on the drunk. Five years you wild, you bucking, and we be drunk. I would have been.
Speaker 2: Ship you found panties because y'all said it must be in the back end of a closet, because it takes six years to find the ship.
Speaker 1: You can't talk your way out of that one. Yeah, I could.
Speaker 4: I could deal with a lot, but a woman throwing piss I've never put my hands on a woman.
Speaker 1: A damn my life. A woman throw piss on my face, I will forget everything I'm on the.
Speaker 3: Side of, no matter what, forgetting spit on nobody. Once spit happens, I feel like it's spit. I would have lived with more than pissed spin I would have definitely been there because my mom, my mom definitely listened. She know I would never might, but if a woman spit my face, my mom would. Sure, you're supposed to knock every two her mouth.
Speaker 1: Your mother is a very common.
Speaker 3: My face, My mom, you're supposed to knock every two listen, like like me and my brother had the reputation in her right, hooligan is right. So my little sister she was on some like she is, she installed on some ship because she knows she got two brothers them niggas to go to They don't mind going to jail for murk right. So we used to tell her, though, Yo, you gotta be careful what you do because some niggas they don't They don't care about what your brothers in them at all at all. You put your hands on the nigga might knock you out. Niggam break your jaws. So you gotta be mindful of what you're doing. And clearly she had no male members in her own family to tell her to be because I don't know, like down south. He said he was in Atlanta, right, Yeah, yeah, that country, nigga. I'm surprised he ain't.
Speaker 4: Drag up yo will his because you found some panties you went to. You didn't slap him in his face, the snuffed me boom. You didn't throw bleach on his clothes. You could have did all of that before squatting over the tub or or the toilet, peeing in the fucking tubleware and throwing it in my.
Speaker 1: Face like from Atlanta. Could be his kink.
Speaker 4: Nah, hell no, deep it too. Throwing piss in my face. That's that's that's it's no coming back.
Speaker 1: You back with her. You might as well give her everything with Valentine's Dad, whatever she like going together.
Speaker 3: You should have a Valentine's Day, well every month, fuck it, every fourteen for every month, you just go spend a bunch of money on it like that idea. Yeah, all kind of chocolates, you know, I mean, get him some water pills though, So the next time I should do.
Speaker 1: It and shit, be clear, don't stink and all of that. Yeah, get some water pills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I ain't gonna lie. He better than me, that would better be in my presence ever in her life.
Speaker 1: I think he's better than everybody we've ever met. Yeah, that's that's I ain't no coming back from that. And he said to me, you're talking about something. I never cheated. She must listen to this podcast. I never cheated, never, never, You'll never cheated. Though.
Speaker 6: I don't believe him, because why you accept the piss if you never cheated, you want to accept.
Speaker 1: It that moment.
Speaker 3: If that's a good point. Still, what if he really really love him? It's been five years.
Speaker 1: Looking at it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know love is the most important thing in this world, but I feel like urine being thrown in my face surpasses keeps.
Speaker 1: The always love.
Speaker 3: I feel like love is like any other feeling. Nigga will be mad for nig and it will be a love for ever. Nevil that you bugging throw a piss on me straight up in your face. Yeah, anyway on a nigga, but in your face, you chaste it.
Speaker 1: That you could have peed on my clothes, my bed.
Speaker 3: You could have did that, but you no, peeing on my bed is crazy. Throwing pits on my face, your face all the time. Now you got a problem.
Speaker 1: That's I love it.
Speaker 3: I've read that in the book and did that. And I stood up on somebody's bed and pissed all over that bed.
Speaker 1: That's my word. What up some of my ship?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because she cuts your ship up? Yeah, okay, that's like I ain't have a key.
Speaker 3: You lucky, I ain't Schmid's ship everywhere ahead. But yeah, she cut up some nice ship, stood on that bed, peeing on that ship.
Speaker 1: Video of that and all that.
Speaker 2: But as a gentleman, you didn't throw piss in her face. You just beat on the bed, on the pillows, all of that. That's some gallon ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she gotta get up new, all of that, get everything new.
Speaker 3: That was a good blanket, he's having Philip. That shit bad, silky smooth. That shit was a good blake. I beat on that in the pillow, soft ass pillows, getting new ship. Yeah, cut my ship up. But see that's a retaliation. That's a reaction to her cutting up his ship.
Speaker 4: Now, if she came home and because Zip found NBA sock under her bed and then he now he's still on top of the bed, peeing on the bed.
Speaker 1: He violated. He's wrong for that, Like, yo, that could be anybody sock right now. Only need the NBA. Niggas get the NBA. Ain't anybody you can bottles on the website. Yeah you think you thinks she's on the NBA dot com, right, you think she's just an avid fan.
Speaker 3: Nick, she got to mix big big tube socks. She come up, bitch, pat your th nigga had that on this clearly as sixteen. Let me clearly wait sixteen. You see the size of.
Speaker 1: That ship, yo, man, Yeah, no, I ain't gonna lie, homie. That's ship. That's your bull right there. Y'all, y'all locked in if you go mass up, if you.
Speaker 3: Look past her throwing pissing your face, That's what I'm saying, don't feel wrong if you look past that.
Speaker 4: That they could see it on the phone of her having sex with another. Gain, he's gonna he's gonna stay down.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think that that's a little bit different. They're throwing pissing your face. Some things may be worse to you, or other things maybe worse other people.
Speaker 2: I think there's a man that could look at that the video. I don't think there's a man that could get pissed on his face.
Speaker 1: And no he that's his.
Speaker 6: The thought of her with another nigga will probably crush him. He should just yeah, he'll deal with the piss.
Speaker 1: The thought of piss being thrown in my face would crush that's you, but not him.
Speaker 3: I think that's ninety eight percent of us. Man, you throw pissing ninety percent. We're not going back to that woman. You're crazy pissing my face.
Speaker 1: I think niggas are a lot less strict than they pretend to be.
Speaker 3: Not you.
Speaker 1: I think you are fully as strict as you say you are, but a lot of men are a lot. I'm not as strict as him.
Speaker 2: And if you think I'm letting the girl throw pissing my face and being like, yo, this is my queen, all right y, yeah, I think I think we're gonna fightn't cool.
Speaker 1: I believe Rory. I believe Rory. I believe him. I never said nothing. I know your silence said everything I was thinking. Right, Damn, I can't take the tiny think Ron his motherfucker's strat.
Speaker 4: He gotta stay with Shorty. Man, you gotta stay with y'all. Can't leave now because now you're forever the nigga that got pissed on your face. If y'all break up, she's gonna go.
Speaker 6: She's gonna tell her new nigga that she Yeah, me and my expert, I mean, I found to hear she.
Speaker 1: I mean I think offers no for sure.
Speaker 3: The phone one, whatever his name is, make sure she could see it.
Speaker 4: His name is Mitch, Pissy Mitch pisty, Mitch Pissy, Mitch Pissy Mitch from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling him and in a romantic way.
Speaker 3: There's nothing they can't beat at this point, no matter what anything God throws their way, they'll be able to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they could be the ninety six bulls that love us forever right there. They don't give a fuck. They locked in. You'ver see treacherous twins. They treacherous twins right there, real treacherous pissy your face and y'all still like this Valentine's Day hugged up.
Speaker 1: Nah and then have the nervous say, am I bugget? Yeah? Yeah, my whole boy could tell me, yo, Shorty do piss on my face? Last thing? I'm like, what two weeks later, if I see y'all out together, you a bozo. You might tell on me if some shit go down too. I don't even want to because you a suck ass nigger. Bro, you might, you might be a rack. Now I feel like it's the opposite. I feel like he like he'll stay down, don't do anything. He's too loyal. Yeah, ain't no good. I'm just too He ain't going to jail lead that pussy out here. You crazy. Yeah, that's the fact that yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Everybody else there ain't no way to going to jail and leave a hundred film.
Speaker 1: That's what happened his mom. He's telling everybody your nigga be serving my mom. She'd be having it. Yeah, all I ain't telling everybody fuck out it. I'll trust niggas like that. Yeah. No, he's right. He got a zim zip got a valid point.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, ironically I have to piss so well, you always got to piss, man, you irish.
Speaker 4: I pissed like every seventeen minutes, So it's good. All right, Well, we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga he's just ginger that ship with the drip. Let's get to that, let's get that.
Speaker 1: No,