Speaker 1: Today is Global Cat Day. I don't know if we got into that earlier. Today is Global Cat Day. I never really connected with cats, and they.
Speaker 2: Don't bug me. But I'm not like a lover.
Speaker 1: Right like I just every time a cat sees me or I see a cat. We have nothing me too. I don't know what it is some people really have. So and I have a friend who was all dogs and then they lost their dog and they went for our cat and now they're they're cat people.
Speaker 2: So I guess you can flip. I do like I grew up with a cat.
Speaker 1: They don't I like cats, Okay, So there was a lot of we were talking about this earlier. Both Travis and Taylor made cameos on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend.
Speaker 1: They were also out for not only one, but two dinners in the city and they were holding hands right the whole.
Speaker 3: Time, holding hands the whole time. So it's the publicness of this relationship that has everybody talking. So for six years while she was with Joe Alwyn, we saw them handful of times, like I'm talking a handful of.
Speaker 2: Time, a very protected relationship, seemingly.
Speaker 3: Yes, in six years, and that's we've seen Travis and Taylor more than that, and it's been who knows how long they've been dating, but definitely not six years. So this is the first This is the first time that I can recall a man she's dated has been so public and put Taylor on a pestol. So he has a podcast every single week, and on that podcast he's talked about how she's a prize and that, you know, he publicly went after Taylor, and I feel like every other guy that she's dated has tried to minimize it.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Because I, as a fan, always thought that that was Taylor wanting to be protective and quiet because after you know, after Blank Space in the nineteen eighty nine era, I feel like that's when she really went private online of her personal life because of all the talk was just about her dating life and she was just like, I'm over it. But now what we're thinking is maybe it was the guy idea that she was dating to keep things super private. Because Taylor's always been very open and transparent with us. Through her lyrics, it's a little bit cryptic and we have to like, you know, she has the Easter eggs and stuff. But Taylor has been very open and honest with us through her lyrics this whole time.
Speaker 2: Do you know I do? Who knows?
Speaker 1: There's there are a couple of ways to think about that. That's a very astute point. The other thing is they're both like in the middle of the public zeitgeist right now. She's done her tour, she's got her movie out, like she's out, she's out in front of everything that she's doing. And he's on national television every week playing football and a podcast. So it's kind of hard to dodge this one. It's kind of hard to cover this one up behind this one, especially if they want to support each other's work in a way that you've seen her do at his games. So this is a different which.
Speaker 3: Is awesome and also interesting different nuance because member Joe Alwin wrote some of some songs like he participated and he wouldn't even put his name on the songs. He went under like Schmorze Werberg or whatever his name.
Speaker 1: But also mean, you know, you know he is, he's in a different line of work and actors many times they want to be more private.
Speaker 2: Where is this guy's out? It's it's him, it's his mom, it's his brother. On the other team.
Speaker 1: They're there him right, and it's their brand. And also might it just be too much work right to keep it private? Keep it private. It's just probably for those two too much hassle. Not worth a hassle.
Speaker 2: They're just living. And I didn't realize how enjoying this conversation is.
Speaker 1: Tubbs is actually so into it he sat down to have a couple of apple sauce.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I've never seen someone enjoy a conversation so much to break open a motts.
Speaker 2: I love it interesting apple sauce today. Tops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well because the oatmeals coming out soon.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like my my appetizing. Oh that's great, you're gonna palate there. Yeah, that does look delicious.
Speaker 1: That's that's how comfortable the show is. Tub's literally just pulled up and is like, I really want to hear about this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have some. I'n't at apple sauce since I was in sixth grade. Tups. Yes, I like my George and Cinnamon, my kidsy apple sauce. Every day. This show always entertains me. I'll tell you that