Speaker 1: Sepa, it's a winsh Do you guys like secrets of scary? Do you guys like keeping secrets? WHOA? You just do? Say I do? Are you currently keeping a secret from your significant other? Whoa who? If you are? A trend is going viral of the craziest things that your partner or loved one has revealed to you, and some of the answers are insane. Also text in four one oh six one, call us eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. If you're keeping a secret like that from your significant other or they told you a secret, call us and we'll go over it in three minutes. It's a jewel show. I've found out my girlfriend has a mugshot for punching a cop in the face. What it's the jewbil show. That's the text message we just got in at four one oh six one. It turns out that she was outside a bar and aiming for the guy who had been cheating on her sister from months and punched the cop in the face. If she got arrested, are you keeping any secrets like that from your significant other? Or has your significant other told you a crazy secret. We're asking the question because there's a trend going voral right now of people sharing the craziest things that their partner has revealed to them.
Speaker 2: Oh this is great. Also, I also kind of wonder why you've kept it a secret for so long. What gave you the urge to splurt it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when is the time you're like, Okay, I guess it's time to tell them. Probably when they're invested, you know, Like it depends on how bad the secret is, too, like if it's minor six months, but if it's something major, like hey, I need to tell them that I was in prison for ten years before this. And you wait a few years or until you got a kid together, you know, okay, because then you're stuck because then they're not going to leave. Yeah. These are some of the craziest things that people have shared that their significant other has told them. I invited my girlfriend to my family's house for Christmas to meet me and family, and she had mentioned that she doesn't love going home for the holidays. I found out later that she didn't go anywhere for the holidays. It turns out she had Christmas with her neighbor who's a guy, and that's why she didn't want to go back there. Who was she late? I don't get it, like she just had Why would you not just go at the home with your boyfriend. It sounds cheaty, Yeah, it sounds like she was. She revealed that she was cheating, right, Well, that's one way to package it. Another one says, my boyfriend slept with my step mom. Apparently it happened two years before my dad met hers. Still the craziest thing that he ever told me. Could you imagine that? No, sweet, I get to meet your dad's new girlfriend today. This is gonna be fun. Oh hey, Tiffany, how do you know her name already? Don't worry about.
Speaker 2: That, guess so that wasn't a cheating, That was a prior to Yeah, we'd have problems really why because it would make me feel uncomfortable because then every time we're with my family and my stepmother, you're going to be looking at my stepmother like you've seen her in that way, and then never know if it's going to happen again because you've already been there. Somehow, people justify cheating if you've already been there is not cheating.
Speaker 4: Men, It has zero trust issues, but also it could be a way for you to bond with your stepmother.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. Yeah, we both have been to the same place. Yeah, it's like if you go on vacation somewhere, you know, you just share stories.
Speaker 2: That works. The guy should be scared. It's really what it is. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: Wells's eight eight eight three four three one six one text in four one o six one. We're going over a trend that's going viral viral of the craziest things that your partner has revealed to you. Hey, Lexi, Hey, what's something crazy that your partner revealed to you?
Speaker 5: Okay, so my story is a little different. I actually have something that I haven't revealed to my fiance.
Speaker 1: Oh they still don't know. No, and you guys are.
Speaker 6: Engaged, so really, yeah, we're engaged.
Speaker 1: Do you have to reveal?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I think I'm never going to reveal this secret, like to anyone, like, not even you guys, because so I just can't for reasons I can't really discuss either. Hopefully it's gonna help me out of the situation.
Speaker 7: I know it's a little crazy us.
Speaker 1: What the thing is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, So long story short, my fiancee and I are from South Dakota, and he wants to did.
Speaker 1: You guys know each other since South Dakota or do you guys meet here and you're both happening to be from South Dakota.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we met here actually, which is okay ironic, But yeah, so I legally can't go back to the state of South Dakota.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you are telling you're banned from an entire state. I don't know, like that, let me do that? What?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I won't tell you the reason. I can't tell you the reason, but i'd say I cannot. But persona not brought up in the state.
Speaker 1: You are both from? Where do you say? South Dakota?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you haven't told him.
Speaker 1: And but you're not allowed to go back to South Dakota.
Speaker 2: But if you can't go back is because you're a fugitive or something like if you cross the eight lines and you're like, okay, you can't get me over here?
Speaker 1: Like what did why?
Speaker 5: I really don't want to get into the details, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you do? How to help you? If you don't tell us what's going on? He likes, but do you have to tell him? Oh? That's true.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't want to tell him.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Visit family and stuff like that though from South Dakota.
Speaker 1: Aren't there any Yeah?
Speaker 5: So, I mean you just wanted for you know, we have a few family I'm the are like you has grandparents there.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, imagine if they want to have the wedding in South Dakota. Yes, well that's when you just have to lean on that.
Speaker 2: It tiggers you and that you just can't go back and you're like, I'm a different person now and it's just bad memories and if I go back there, I become a different person.
Speaker 1: Grandparents there? Did we just learned that name is banned from an entire state somewhere that we don't know about. The next time we have to go somewhere the show, it's like, I can't go there. Triggers and we were like, oh, what did you do? Understand?
Speaker 2: And I'm not, by the way, but I feel like that's the only way you could get out of that.
Speaker 1: I mean, they came over with that too quick. Yeah, it's another jubile phone frames on the twenties. Hello, Yes, Hello, my name is Tit Davide. I'm calling from and I was looking for a customer named Emma who had emailed in a complaint. Just called a follow up on the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, this is Emma.
Speaker 7: I'm just really upset and pissed off because I tried calling you guys yesterday and waited off holds for forty five minutes, and I've looked at my tracking information apparently doesn't exist. And I've been waiting for my items for over two.
Speaker 9: Weeks and I paid expedited.
Speaker 6: So all that money is just what you did.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it sounds like you ordered something from us and you had called up, but you were on hold for a while, and it says when you put in the tracking number, it says that it's shown an era.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just that.
Speaker 6: Well, it just says it doesn't exist.
Speaker 9: It doesn't necessarily say error.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't exist, as it doesn't exist. Like when you put socks in the drya and you know even know what to say it. Sometimes you put socks in there and then for some reason, one sock comes out. You put two socks in, one sock comes out, always does it. I don't know why my dry eats socks. Is you d I eat sucks?
Speaker 7: No, my d does not eat sucks.
Speaker 1: And then I'm walking around with unmatched socks. I had to put on unmatched socks today, feeling pretty off if off, I'm honest.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Can you stay on task.
Speaker 7: I've wasted my time already forty five minutes yesterday with you guys.
Speaker 6: I need to figure out what is going on with my delivery.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I'm so sorry about this. You know, sometimes I just get to going and then my mind I have the mind of a squirrel sometimes, you know, it's on the one thing in the other and I just got to keep my eye on the net, and that was you know, there's be a little bit of a squirrel there thinking about my socks. And two socks come in the drive, one salt comes out, got matching, mismatched.
Speaker 7: Say, sorry, I really need you to stay on task.
Speaker 6: What is happening with my.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that squirrel brain kicking in again? Huh okay, So let me just pull up the order here. And while I do that, I just wanted to ask you a question about do you think that hot air balloons should be squirrel sized? So I've never seen a hot air balloon.
Speaker 6: You're about hot air balloons? I want my delivery figured out right. I wonder are you talking about.
Speaker 1: See how it would be cute swirls up there in those little hot air balloons riding around. But I don't think ethically that's a good thing to do, because you know those squirrels up there, they never been in a hot air balloon before.
Speaker 5: Can you get back to my delivery?
Speaker 6: Stay on touk please? Can we stay on time?
Speaker 1: Yes? Because I don't have you stay on task? Okay, so your delivery? Yeah? Do you have a tracking number for me?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do, Yes, I am. I got my catches mid out. You want to throw that tracking them on out to me? I will catch it. I could catch it on a baseball field.
Speaker 7: Okay, here comes eight, one, three.
Speaker 1: Right, she got that one down here? Just gonna type that in see what comes up. Do you think that the origins of pineapple on pizza was an accident or some sort of intentional culinary revolution invention?
Speaker 7: By the way, can you just stay on task?
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to talk about pineapple on pizza. I just want you to stay on.
Speaker 1: The task, the task at hand. Yes, I would. Okay, I'm so sorry about that. That squirrel brain kicking in again. I'm so sorry. My grandma used to say I got the attention span of a NAT. By the way, NAT is spelled g N A T. I wonder why they spelled it that way, because it's an. I never had a NA, but I've had plenty of I'm sorry what I've had plenty of?
Speaker 6: That's delivery.
Speaker 1: Oh that's correct. You are waiting for delivery that has not showed up. Yes, okay, so let me see here typing in the number and I'm going to need to read that number to me again one more time. I got you gave me four numbers. This is actually, this is actually Jebel from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband. Tom set you up this joke. He said that you've been waiting for a pack age and you were on hold the other day with them for forty five minutes and then emailed them upset. You wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I'm so glad because I was going insane.
Speaker 1: Well I'm going in sing too, trying to figure out what to spiled it good net when it should just be an name. This is a wasted use of a chain.
Speaker 6: Wake up.
Speaker 1: Every morning with Jubile phone.
Speaker 2: Pranks signs what's trending, And before we get fully into the trending, I just want to let you guys know that up on our Jubil Show socials, we do have a list of different places that you can donate to the California fires. So as we're going about our days, we're all monitoring the news and our social media and we see what's going on and it is devastating, and if you feel called to donate or find a way to help in any way, we are giving you some resources if you follow us there so you can check that out. Completely different note, who's in the mood for a glickle? What a glickle? Definitely sounds great? One hundred percent think you are accurate and I think you would love the glickle because it is trending all over TikTok and they're obsessed.
Speaker 1: Glickles are glitter pickles. So what people are doing is.
Speaker 2: They're taking edible glitter and they're sticking it in their pickle jars and they're shaking it up and so when you take it out, you got this barkley glittery pickle.
Speaker 1: Why and it's called a glickle like what take a glickle? Break with that bored we have to put it, I guess.
Speaker 11: Go buy edible glitter, come back home, put it in our pickle jars and shake that up.
Speaker 1: I mean we started that. It's cycle just really bored. What made you go?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what? Make this pickle better glitter? I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: You walk around, you gotta put some shine on it. You got to enter a room and you gotta glow. You want to eat a pickle? It better glitter. So if that's the life you're about, then you better get on that glickle train.
Speaker 4: Jid Fairy leaves my daughter edible glitter every time she loses a tooth. Please, so edible glitter is like a thing in my life. And I will one thousand percent make glickles this week.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you well too for nothing else for my daughter? Can I tell you some being gross? So just a little warning, a little bit gross. But you can also put edible glitter in shots. Right, So one night I went out and we took a bunch of shots and I got sick.
Speaker 1: So, oh that's dope blue and that's what I love. That.
Speaker 2: That is when I knew I was that girl because even in those moments, I was shining.
Speaker 1: I want to do that now.
Speaker 11: Coming home with her niece and nephew, like sitting on the couch and she's throwing like.
Speaker 1: Mommy, Nita's throwing up glitter, a magic well of the things that you know, people do get rid of. Yep, glitter, yep. Oh my goodness, I'm very excited about this and glitter because I want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry for that, but it's true, guys, it's very so. I'm not sure if this is smart or I shouldn't say smart. I don't know if this is nice or dumb. But CBS is now launching a new tech that's allowing customers to unlock products. But the people that are allowed to unlock the products are the customers that they believe that they can trust.
Speaker 11: Does that mean we don't have those those big glass things where that the keys you have to like press the button and want us to come get.
Speaker 2: Here are still there. Only the trustworthy people can open them up without.
Speaker 1: Help, you know, to date the store manager for a few months until they know that they can really trust you kind of.
Speaker 2: They have an app, it's the CBS mobile app on their phone where you can unlock items that way. So cybersecurity expert is come up with this clever way, and so CBS is doing it, and Walmart may start testing something similar, but I'm still not sure if that's the wisest way to go about things. Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 1: Guess if you open it, then they'll be able to track you. Maybe that's what.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but what if I open it, knowing my luck, someone's gonna come up right behind me and just like take something, So then it's going to be on my.
Speaker 1: What if I don't move that mass, Well, it happens like it can beat a light.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really funny, But I have to tell you this third story because it's important information.
Speaker 1: That's cool though, because there's been so many times where I've wanted to buy something that's in one of those but I can like I just don't have the energy to go find somebody, or I try to find somebody and I can't, you know, And I'm like, well, they probably lose a lot of money that way.
Speaker 2: They probably do. But now that's the same. You can become a trustworthy one. That's like, now people are going to take that. Are you trustworthy or do you have what's your score and your Uber rating and all that stuff is the.
Speaker 12: New way to judge people. Oh goshs case, yeah, Oh my gosh. Wait, So do I have time to tell you guys about the rules of traveling to Europe? Should we wait till the next you're trying to tell us know?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, now, if you want to travel to Europe for less than six months, you're going to have to pre register and it will cost you money.
Speaker 1: How much why it doesn't say how much at this moment I looked it up.
Speaker 4: It's only like fifteen bucks. Oh really, it's not expensive. But they're trying to track everything now.
Speaker 1: But it's not only fifteen bucks.
Speaker 11: That's like, if you're going to Europe, let's say like two times, that's thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Like you can't spend fifteen dollars, you shouldn't go to Europe. That's actually fair, Okay.
Speaker 2: So essentially it's a it's an entrance, so when you roll up, you need to have your passport and all of that, and then you also have to have a proof that you've already preregistered to make your way to the next country.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing we've done on the Jubils trips to Jamaica. The Jewel Show's trip to Jamaica. There's a form you to fill out, like a customs form type thing. It's just that they charge for there.
Speaker 11: Basically, is it only Europe or is it everywhere?
Speaker 1: Well, Europe is a big place, so that's a lot. That's a lot. It's across from America. Wait, that's what's trending that the parts to it are breaking it down on TikTok live the other day for people. Wait, why for Victoria tooever her lesson and you asked me about something. I don't remember why I was doing it, but I was letting them know where stuff was. I'm really good at geaventry. Like, if you don't know, London is like on the side close to us, but a little bit up, but a little bit up, but not all the way up, because if you go all the way up more than that, it's like Ireland and Scotland and stuff. But then if you want to go to Spain, if you're in London, then you go in a little bit and take a left down, take a left down, and then Spain is like over there. But also if you are like are you want to be careful and pay attention because if you're you could go to Louisiana because it looks like a bolt too, you know, so like they just like they're going yeah and oh that's a little bit over from Spain, but like kind of diagonal ish, but not too far diagonal because then you'll be too far down there where stuff is. An hour, Yeah, I did it for he's too long OnLive. But it was fun. I was where's Ireland? Where's there? Where's the left?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You got left and I didn't take a right.
Speaker 2: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 1: Kai is on the phone today for our first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Evie. We went on a date with and really liked. So in a second we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date for first Kai, how long has the bench as you were from Evie?
Speaker 9: I think guys, it's been about two weeks. I heard from ev We usually a.
Speaker 13: Very friendly in flirtationous to every woman that goes our accrossant gym. We'd been certain backing for us a little bit, but then we decided that we go and grab a smoothie after our workout, So we want to grab a smoothie and that went really well, so then we decided we'd go out and tractually have a proper date. She went to this new topics place in town.
Speaker 14: We ended up chatting with each other and we got the PA and while we went on the.
Speaker 13: Plane to come out, we decided to after we ordered, we decided to say on the same side of the booth, and we go through each other's phones and we were talking about pictures and.
Speaker 9: Videos that we're talking about.
Speaker 13: So I see our family members and then there was a kiss, which was pretty awesome. So I think everything was going to quarter plan. But then I have an art doctor, and I think it's because I heeled the shrimp out of the pie.
Speaker 2: The shrimp okay, wait wait, wait wait wait, So let's talk about the kiss.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 1: Was that mutual?
Speaker 2: Like, did you feel like she was giving that energy back?
Speaker 9: Definitely? I just charged to kissing back.
Speaker 1: So then where does the shrimp come in?
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 13: Mainly a few of the pushing contents, my majority of the yeah, shrimp from the pie.
Speaker 9: I think that she made.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that that's the thing that you say something about it.
Speaker 9: She would give me a look the entire time.
Speaker 1: So is it that you ate all this shrimper? Is that because you left the girl starving?
Speaker 9: That's that's that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and you reach out to her and she just said nothing.
Speaker 2: That didn't well what was your last interaction? So what did you say to her? So basically you sent her a text and said I had a great time and then she responded saying thanks for dinner. And it wasn't the energy that you were looking for.
Speaker 9: So I texted after dinner, I said you had a really great time for next week and.
Speaker 13: She just responded with, you know, thank you for dinner with the period had a low energy wocount of response.
Speaker 9: So I haven't known everything since then.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you seen her CrossFit?
Speaker 13: I just been happy, not really, not really, you know, long home conversation, just you know how I went.
Speaker 9: That could be a favorite.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll see why. We'll put the plaus on come back and then call her and see if some tell us why she's ghosting you. Maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, please don't come back, get your first date follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up and if you're just joining us, Kai is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Evie that he really likes. He met her at CrossFit and they went out on a date and he thinks he's not getting a call back because he ate all of the shrimp and the piea that they ordered. And she also needs her protein because you know, CrossFit absolutely, so we'll see if that's the reason. All right, Kai, are you ready to give her a call? Okay, man, here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to ev Please listen. Hey Evie, how are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jeubile Show. Hi, ev, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, Victoria. Okay, how are you show?
Speaker 3: I'm confused?
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to The Jewel Show before?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet? Thank you? Are you familiar with what a first date follow up is?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Cool. Well that's the segment where if you ghost somebody, they can email us to get you on the show and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody. You have any idea who that would be.
Speaker 15: Well, I've only gone on one first date recently, so I have this feeling I might know who it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, who is that? Is it?
Speaker 6: Kai?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is. He told us about your date and he wants to know why you're not calling him back or why you're ghosting him. Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, so like we had a we were having like a pretty good.
Speaker 15: Night tapas and then like we had this like really good kids right, and then we got up went to the bathroom, and while he was there, his phone just kept getting messages from someone ing v and it was like, I explaan emojis and uh like peach emojis and tow emojis and I'm at least five just in the time that he was in the bathroom. So like, I don't know Louvie is, but it sounds like he's kind of got something.
Speaker 6: Going on already.
Speaker 3: And I just felt so uncomfortable after that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and then he just didn't mention them, like I don't know, it felt.
Speaker 9: Like he just left his phone out on the.
Speaker 6: Table like he would see looking to the film when he came.
Speaker 9: Back kind of thing.
Speaker 1: He thought, the reason you're not calling him back is because he ate all the shrimp out of the paa wow.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, he did do that, and that was dumb.
Speaker 1: But like, okay, so it said he was getting texts that seemed like from another girl.
Speaker 3: I mean five, yeah, a lot of egg plant emojis.
Speaker 1: We should ask him about that, don't you? Thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right. He's here, right, Yes, he is.
Speaker 1: Guy's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, maybe this is kind of awkward, but I'm I'm a little bit mortified, and I'm going to get sure my friend, the one that was sending all the emoji text messages, your friend jim my friends. Yeah, he's he was. Basically, he knew that I was in ev for a while.
Speaker 13: He was trying to be encouraging by sending those messages in order to let me know exactly what I should do. At atomically speaking, everything goes well on it takes. But uh, not that I don't appreciate his input, but I kind of already knew how to do that anyways, But his own way, he was trying to at least at least be encouraging and and and be friendly.
Speaker 9: But I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think he knew that she was.
Speaker 9: Going to see the messages from him. Uh okay, I'm going to kill him the next time I see him. But it was nothing.
Speaker 13: Sexual between me and somebody else.
Speaker 9: It was mainly sexual between.
Speaker 6: Me and.
Speaker 9: Me and my buddy.
Speaker 3: So is it wasn't another girl, but it was.
Speaker 6: Your friend, like convinced we were going.
Speaker 9: To hook up?
Speaker 3: Like is that why you went out with me?
Speaker 6: Wereize sure we were going.
Speaker 9: To hook up? I wasn't going out with you because I sudents we're going to cut I was going out because I wanted to go out with you. That The whole walking up thing is just bontus. You're the main You're the main goal here is to if they got now a good time with you because I'm into you a goal.
Speaker 3: Come on, like a guy like you.
Speaker 6: At the gym only has one agenda and friends. Just like the or Vic or whatever his name is.
Speaker 3: I knew you were too good to be true when I went out right, like if that's all you're interested.
Speaker 6: In, Like, that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 14: That's not all I'm interested you know, that's just my friends dumb.
Speaker 13: Idiots, and it's decided to send very very dumb text messages when.
Speaker 9: I wasn't at the table. But I am not into you for that, and that's just a bonus.
Speaker 13: I'm into you for everything that you are and everything that you can be, and especially.
Speaker 9: All the conversations that they haven't on the last day, connections are going really well.
Speaker 13: So yes, I can understand that you might be a little upset and.
Speaker 9: Confused by the messages, but that's the lasting on my mind.
Speaker 6: And you're also your squad game.
Speaker 9: Is like insane if you can squat so much, and I think it's the hot so it's it's also if.
Speaker 13: That's not a bonus, but you have child there yet into it at some point in time after after an apology dinner.
Speaker 9: When you possibly see about, you know, potentially doing something on those lines. Okay, well, ice cream after two.
Speaker 14: And also you get to eat all the shrimp tonight. You get all the shrimp, and wherever we go, I will make sure that they feed you at least eat extra shrimp, just to make sure that I to make it for the last time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is like out there, would you like to go on another date with Kaile. We'll pay for it.
Speaker 15: I still don't know if I totally believe you yet, but you can buy me shrimp.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I will go on a second date, but.
Speaker 6: You are on probation.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you said yes to shrimp. Okay, well, congratulations, ky you got another date.
Speaker 9: Yea, this is exactly and appreciate all the help. This is well exactly how I thought it would go. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Is tell Victor lay off the egg plants?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I want to see those texts though.
Speaker 14: I will definitely show them to I'm gonna do a little bit editstographic is.
Speaker 9: I will make sure that you see them.
Speaker 6: Jules first d Fall, good morning. Can I take your order?
Speaker 16: I'm going tallies A large black coffee, large black coss.
Speaker 17: Do you mean a venty No, I mean a large he means AVENTI yeah, the biggest one you got.
Speaker 10: Venty is large, is twenty large is large?
Speaker 6: In fact, coal is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 1: Venty's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 6: Congratulations for stupid and.
Speaker 1: Free Languag's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ameras in a spicy game of trivia. Yeah, full of sass. Whoa all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of putting on your favorite pair of sassy pants, Macy's has pants and shirts and skirts and skirts for any mood. Oh that's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Because not only are they here to hook you up for you vers Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your fashion needs. So shopping store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jewbel Show or go to the Jebelshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. These are hard questions today. Okay, Victoria, why because I want to make sure that you're ready and prepared and your brain is nice and stretched out. Ohoh no, what is wrong with you? Okay me, here we go. That's wrong. If a parrot can say five words every minute, and if he talks NonStop for six hours okay, wait, five words for every minute, non sta NonStop for six hours, six okay? How many times will people tell the parir to show up?
Speaker 4: What a lot?
Speaker 1: An alien? What? What's the answer? I have no idea. I don't know math. An alien comes to Earth with one hundred cookies. It gives twenty five cookies to the first person that meets, okay, fifty cookies to the second person and eat wait okay, and eats the remaining cookies itself live. He gets twenty five. It's not the questions how many humans will the alien have probed in that time? You Versus Victoria is coming up in just three minutes, and you can hear the best trivia game ever. I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 6: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, it's time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria your chance to take on the trivia powerhouse known as Victoria Ramirius for a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Catherine. What's up, Katherine? How are you hi?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good? Feeling pretty good? Catherine? How are you feeling like a trivia powerhouse today? I know who I am?
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: I me and my kids listen to the show every morning when I got in school, and you couldn't even think.
Speaker 6: I'd get through some much.
Speaker 1: You let them listen to you for Victoria.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's listen to.
Speaker 1: That's great. I'm just glad that you're dropping them at school right after. Yeah, that mom, you know what. I'm excited to go to school. Now, send Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Catherine, the game has played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to went.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay?
Speaker 1: Are you ready ready? Catherine? Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: What is the hardest bone in the human body? Which planet rotates on its side, making its axis almost horizontal? Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
Speaker 6: Le da Vinci, Leonardo da Vinci?
Speaker 2: What gas makes up the majority of Earth's atmosphere.
Speaker 6: Carbon.
Speaker 2: What is the term for a word that is the same forward and backward like race car? Wait for that again, What is the term for a word that's the same forward and backwards like race car?
Speaker 5: You have no idea.
Speaker 1: Victoria's back into the studio and while she's getting her headphones on and stuff, Catherine, what's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 6: I'm a crazy cat lady.
Speaker 1: What is that? How many cats you have?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 17: Why?
Speaker 1: Barely hand? I can't even handle one. That's a lot of cats, it is.
Speaker 2: I love how crazy cat ladies are so proud too, you are self proclaimed.
Speaker 1: I'm into it.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought she was gonna say I'm a crazy cat lady, and you have like two like I'm so crazy then a lot of cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a crazy cat lad. Cat fact. Cat fact. Did you know you can take out ninety five percent of a cat's brain will still be a cat?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can you do that to anything? No?
Speaker 9: I hope people don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did a study on they were researching brain stuff and they kept the hypothalamus in which whatever, it doesn't matter where that is right now, But it's only like five percent of the brain in cats. And the cats were just a little more adventurous, they said. But other than that they were normal.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what the rest of their brains are for. Oh my gosh, if you have bangals, can you imagine those ones are wild? One question, Catherine, do you go by cat?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: That would be so funny.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have a few friends that do you call me that? But like very not very many.
Speaker 1: You definitely should go buy cat with ten cats? All right, Victoria here thirty seconds, Victoria to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat cat outright to wine? Ready, I think so, Catherine, you can tell Victoria when to go. I know what is the heardest bone in the human body? What the hardest? Uh? Your brain? Wait, that's not a bone. Wait? Wait, I don't I don't pass.
Speaker 2: I don't know which planet rotates on its side, making its axis almost horizontal.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know Saturn who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Oh, don Tello D'Angelo. Wait, it's like one of the ninja tirls, I thought, don hell, I think what gas makes up the majority of Earth's atmosphere. Oh good, Oxygen is a carbon or hydrogen? Which is I feel like you would have know the next one. So that was really not break out. Yeah, al lues should suck. Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 4: Producer Brad Victoria got zero correct and Cat got one correct.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you did it, beat Vitoria. Well, your kids really want to stay in the school. Cat, you got one hundred dollars car to Macy's. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I just pictured parents in their car after that going see this is.
Speaker 1: Why you are going to I know the answers.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the hardest bone of the human body is the femur. The planet that rotates on its side, making its access almost horizontal is Urana.
Speaker 1: Seriously, that's due this opportunity because usually Victoria always says you right, you are right, well kind of about the Sistine Chapel is a Ninja turtle, but it's Michaelangelo.
Speaker 2: I knew it was on a nur The gas that makes up the majority of Earth's atmosphere ist nitrogen, and the tell for a word that's the same forward and backward, like race.
Speaker 1: Car is a Palin drum. Why did I know that?
Speaker 4: I thought you knew that she does randomly know interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone in a while, Victori would be like, WHOA, that's crazy that I don't know. Catherine, thank you very much for playing Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 1: We played you vers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. I remember. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 10: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Alyssa is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend for five years. His name is Hector, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Alyssa, sorry you're going through it, but what's up? Why do you think Hector might be cheating on you?
Speaker 18: Well, last night his phone rang in the middle of the night a couple of times.
Speaker 6: He's also just been kind of working later than usual.
Speaker 18: And I didn't want to wake him up, you know, because of the following thing. I didn't want to wake him up by checking it, but I was hoping that, you know, when he saw these two missed calls late in the night, he might mention it the next day and kind of be like, oh, that was you know, whatever it was.
Speaker 6: And I kind of feel like, maybe I'm overthinking things now.
Speaker 18: But just in the last month or so, when I've tried to like initiate getting.
Speaker 6: Intimate, he's he just says he's really.
Speaker 18: Tired and that he's really stressed out from work, and you know, and then the one time when we did kind of start to like start things, he he.
Speaker 6: Couldn't Okay, that wouldn't work, right.
Speaker 1: Was he drinking or anything?
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, No, he just said, it's just stressed.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's possible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's possible.
Speaker 18: I'm but then I, you know, I'm start to get in my head that maybe he's not contracted.
Speaker 6: To me anymore. I could go off on a whole spiraling tangent about it, you know.
Speaker 18: And and then the other day I borrowed his car to run an errand and I opened up the trunk and there was a woman's white.
Speaker 6: Top tucked in in the corner. Of his trunk.
Speaker 18: And for me, yeah, for me, that was like, okay.
Speaker 1: So you found you found it woman's top in the back of his car, in the trunk of his car.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does he hang out with any other women other than you? Like, does he have friends, sisters, cousins, anything like that.
Speaker 6: Nobody who lives close by, nobody who you know?
Speaker 1: Did you confront him about it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Has his phone ever rang in the middle of the night before, like for work related purposes?
Speaker 6: No, it wouldn't make sense. I mean, like almost midnight.
Speaker 1: There are pretty is it not like a doctor? Well, I'm trying to think that, you know, and you would hear like multiple times versus that's true, that's true. Is there anybody you suspect it could be?
Speaker 6: I don't know, he's shot, right, you know?
Speaker 18: So, I I this was the last thing that I would think he'd be capable of. But these are just a couple of two coincidental things that are just making me feel really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, so, he doesn't get calls on his phone late at night usually No, not usually, And he probably doesn't have other women's clothes in his car usually.
Speaker 6: No, generally definitely not usually.
Speaker 2: So and then one last question kind of in that department. Have you guys had problems with stress and intimacy before?
Speaker 18: I mean we've you know, we've gone through about the stress and you know, with family, with work, but it's never gotten to that point where it's just a complete shutdown. You know, we've both been able to compartmentalize.
Speaker 1: If anything can help, we'll see if we can figure out. Then you already told us about grocery store. He's a rewards of rats, So we'll play a song comeback, and then pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of free flowers from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well pla us, I'll come back. Get here to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 9: Next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Alyssa is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of five years named Hector might be messing around. So in a minute, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Alyssa or to somebody else, and then we'll know if he's cheating or not. Alyssa. Before we do that, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 18: Yeah, well, Hector has been working very lately lately, much later than usual. And then about a week ago, his phone ring in the middle of the night a couple times, and he was asleep.
Speaker 6: Didn't want to make a thing of it and want to wake him up by checking it.
Speaker 18: But then I was borrowing his car and there the woman's shirt in his car in his trunk, and so yeah, basically all of these things. Oh and also it's just kind of some intimacy issues that he's kind of not wanting to be intimately we saying he's too stressed out. And so my mind is running the gamut of what all of this could mean, if he's cheating, if he just not attracted to me anymore, what.
Speaker 6: The hell going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hey, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card. Remember named Hector.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, hi Hector.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You're this month's big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe you haven't seen the signs, but every single month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member that gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. You've actually won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States of Americas.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's just our little way of saying thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you know you want to send them to right now, I can do that.
Speaker 9: Now. I know who could really use some flowers right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, great. First thing I will need would be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send the flowers to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, send them to a Gracy.
Speaker 1: Gracy, yes, before I get the address of where you want them delivered. Is there anything you'd like to put on a card to Gracie.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, Wayne put down who knew you'd be the perfect fit.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for knowing the extra mile.
Speaker 10: Hopefully I didn't stretch it out too much, like I don't know, the winkie face or something.
Speaker 9: Be fun.
Speaker 1: I can definitely not do that for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Hector? This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called a cheater where we see if you're cheating by who your significant others Thans flowers to and that's your girlfriend Alyssa on the phone, probably wondering what all that meant.
Speaker 6: Hopefully I didn't stretch it out too much.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm not cheating. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: What am I talking about?
Speaker 18: You just sent a massive display of roses to some named Gracie with some flirty, weird sexual notes.
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 18: And then you're like surprised. I'm freaking out. Yeah, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 6: My heart's gonna explode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gracie is a perfect fit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I completely understand.
Speaker 1: Wait, noticed this makes sense.
Speaker 10: Just to hear me out, I think I think you're the most beautiful woman on the planet. Okay, it's that's that's not the case.
Speaker 6: Here, are gonna need to help me inspiring? I would I would be happy to you.
Speaker 10: I would be happy to Gracie's a coworker of mine.
Speaker 1: Why are you sending your flowers? And that's a good question, though, that's a great question, good questions.
Speaker 10: No, I I get this, this, this, this makes sense. Just shar me out on this, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 18: Make it makes sense that you're You're sending roses to a coworker that I've never heard of before, and you're getting weird phone calls in the middle of the night, and suddenly you're staying out later and you won't.
Speaker 6: Sleep with me.
Speaker 18: And then I find a woman's shirt in your trunk. But no, that this all just makes sense. That's all is just a part of your work, because oh you saw the shirt. Gosh, this is funny to you?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 18: Oh, I wouldn't tell me if this is also just innocent misunderstanding. Why wouldn't you tell me? Because how do you think you would feel if the situation or reverse? And then you find some men's pair of pants in my car?
Speaker 10: No, I get some situation. You hear me out for a second. I can make this all makes sense.
Speaker 6: Please make it all make okay.
Speaker 10: The other day, we have this big meeting with our clients that are in Japan. They're the ones who've been calling me. Japan is seventeen hours ahead of us, and they always get the schedules mixed up between us, so it never quite lines up at a great time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So those calls are from your clients in Japan exactly.
Speaker 13: Yes, they are a new project. We just started with them.
Speaker 10: They've been calling and our schedules are quite frankly egregious.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the new like code word for getting calls in the middle of the night from I'm sorry, this is an interesting coincidence.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: So I'm in the meeting. I spill coffee all over my shirt. Gracie has an extra shirt in her car and we're about the same size, so she kindly let me borrow her shirt. But after I borrowed it, I took it home so that I could take it to the dry cleaner. And we are about the same size, but like I dam a little bigger. That's what I meant by stretching it out.
Speaker 18: Perfect stretching it out well and then a winkie face. That doesn't sound very innocent if you've been throwing a winkie face at the end of it.
Speaker 6: Oh, it seemed kind of funny you didn't.
Speaker 18: I don't know why you didn't tell me, Like, just give me a heads up so I don't miscontrue these late night phone calls.
Speaker 6: Like that's okay.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I know you work with people O receieves, so I'm expensive people in Japan are calling you. But then like, maybe silence your phone after work hours. You're like, I don't know, to give me a heads up, like the courtesy hector.
Speaker 2: Why do you think you didn't share that pretty funny antidote about wearing your coworkers shirt that day, like when you got home to Alyssa, Like I feel like that is something that you would share with your partner, Like You're never.
Speaker 16: Gonna believe this, honestly, because I was a little embarrassed. I'm supposed to have the shirt back to Gracie like I was the next day.
Speaker 6: It's been a week.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I'll admit I probably should have.
Speaker 10: Let you in on the side that people be calling me late at night.
Speaker 6: Are you ever going to get that poor girl her shirt back?
Speaker 1: Do you believe him? Sounds legit to me. I mean, listen, do you believe him?
Speaker 6: I mean, he's dumb enough for this all to be true.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty elaborate story just to make up.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 18: This is such a stupid hector thing. We've been together for five years and this is very hector of him. But please don't make me panic like this ever again.
Speaker 6: Just like let me in. That's fair on the bit, Okay, I think that is.
Speaker 9: More than fair.
Speaker 10: Of course I am. I'm so sorry for putting in this position. You know, there's there's no way I cheat on you. I have no problem. I'm actually showing you my phone log for these calls, and I can even I can. You can talk to Gracie if you want to back me up. I'm so sorry that you were ever in a position where you.
Speaker 9: Thought this could be the case.
Speaker 6: Thank you, and maybe you can get me from Flowers too. Of course, the jewel.
Speaker 2: Shows to catch a cheater, It's time for Nina's what's trending, And right before we get into what's trending, I think the biggest thing that everybody is talking about right now are the fires in California, and as you look at it on the news or your social media feeds, or talk to it, if you talk about it with your friends, I feel like a lot of people want to know how they can help.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: People feel helpless and it's one of the most devastating things any of us have ever witnessed. So if you are feeling called to do something about it, we have compiled a list of different organizations that you can donate to if you follow us at the Jubil Show on any of our socials, right Gabs, all the socials.
Speaker 18: Yes, yes, TikTok is at the Dot Jubil Dot Show, but everything else is at the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: And if you follow us there then you can get some ideas of places where you can go if that's something that you would like to do. Coming up this weekend, we've got NFL Playoffs. Who's launching, not me, but that's exciting. Well, just know that it's bigger in the NFL. And in honor of the.
Speaker 1: NFL Playoffs, is it.
Speaker 2: Three teams have decided to bring giant sized food to celebrate because it's bigger in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Some NFL wives would argue that's not true.
Speaker 2: Well, let the rest of us who are not flags just fantasize about French toast.
Speaker 1: Wow, we said that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the Chiefs are bringing French toast, a giant sized French toast to their games that you can enjoy during the playoffs. The Eagles, the Philly Eagles have logo shaped pretzels that you can eat.
Speaker 1: Wait, and this is gonna be like concessions. Uh huh okay. And then the Texans have a huge tamali that you can get. Texans are in the play I honestly don't know. I'm just reporting on the thing. Must be if they if they've gone ahead and made food for it, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That would be how I would deduct that as well. But touchdown toast and the.
Speaker 4: Also ladies since playoff season, So make sure you're watching your man closely.
Speaker 1: Don't ignore those red flags. What does that mean? If you care too much about a sports team, you're a child. I don't think you're a child really endearing, really, I do. If you're one of those dudes that like pouts and then breaks the TV after your team loses, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like that part. I don't like that part. But I think that if you care about something so much that you.
Speaker 1: Have zero control over that, it's kind of a turn on.
Speaker 2: Because you're passionate about something, Passion in any form, almost any form.
Speaker 1: A can't deny it. A cant the Tuxins lost, like things are just not going to be happening for me for like six months.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, if you said it like that, that's kind of gross. But if you're just like being MOPy and you just let me take you and like pet your head, it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Then pet your head. He's not a cat, Ladies. If you see those red flags, send him to Nina. She wants to fix someone that's not fixing, that is appreciating a faction that is eddy. That is a green flag, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Me the green flag, walking green flag, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm just doubling down with you. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: This is the year I find my husband your profile walk flag. Yeah, that should be on your profile dating profiles. I really agree, and that's okay. This, on the other hand, is a red flag. I don't understand what's going on in the world, but there's a college in England that's offering classes on how to make phone calls. It's called telephobia. Many people experience telephobia, which is the fear of making a phone call and having a decent interaction over the phone. So this entire class is dedicated to helping people conversate that way. One of their assignments is to call a restaurant to make a reservation that's funny to them when they open, to ask them about their menu, all of that stuff, just to force them to make phone calls and practice etiquette.
Speaker 11: Okay, phone confidence. We laugh about this, but I guarantee you both my brothers. Let me just I'm sorry for putting you guys out, but you both need this class every time. When we were younger, I'd have to be the one to call to like make reservations set they're open, see if like we can go get this, go get that.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this idea now. Actually it's a real thing. Like phone anxiety is a real thing. I deal with it better now than I used to. But I have anxiety when my phone rings, like I don't want to answer it. Yeah, which is a lot of times why I don't answer the phone. Sometimes it's just because I'm like I'm in the middle of something and that I don't want to answer it, And a lot of times sometimes it's just like I don't want to talk to them right now. And then sometimes they're born out because our job is talking all day, Like I don't make a lot of phone calls even though I want to. Like I'll be in the car and I'll be like, I want to call my friend who haven't talked to in a while, but I'm just talked out, you know, So then i just think, hey, man, and then I'm good, but they haven't heard from me. But anyway, I've always had anxiety with answering the phone. So you have telephobia, I guess. So yeah, interesting, I guess I needed to take that class.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and they really want you to jewel because the whole point of a class like this is to extract more money from its students because college.
Speaker 1: Is a scam.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just thinking this was more like kind of like to show the times everybody is texting and social media and not talking to real people.
Speaker 1: So that's just kind of where I took it. Like I feel like it's kind of sad. What they want to do is make it a mandatory class for people to take in college and just teach them how to not send certain pictures. Oh, that's.
Speaker 2: Interpersonal communication, because that is a class. But that should be mandatory as personal communication. What's cheaper a therapist or a college course?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just I don't know. It depends.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 2: Therapy is covered by insurance by model the time people. Yeah, so, but college is not because it's a scam.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm proud of my degree, but you know what, he doesn't how I think I'm the only one on the show that without a degree. I don't have one. You don't have one. I thought you did. But it's one class shy.
Speaker 4: A professor got into a fight where they said that my paper was wrong, and I said, it can't be wrong. It's an opinion piece and it's a politics course. And they said, no, I'm going to fail you. I went and got that teacher fired and then never did the class. Out of principle, I am one class shy of my bachelor's degrees.
Speaker 1: Wow, do you ever want to go take that one class just to get it out of principle?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, you out of principle? You'd want to out of principle. Screw them, and they're never getting another dollar from me. Because what if you go to college class? Who needs a degree in politics? What do you mean you like politics? I love politics.
Speaker 4: I learned all that I can learn, and I continue to learn every single day.
Speaker 1: Guarantee your most American politicians don't have a great degree in politics. Maybe they should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless you're getting a technical degree or you're going to be a lawyer or a doctor. For most people, college is a scam. You have a degree in communications. You know what I didn't know before I hired you. What you had a degree in. I didn't care, and you now have one of the most prestigious jobs in radio.
Speaker 1: I didn't care that you went to college. There are some things that you can learn anything you need to know on Wikipedia, absolutely, surgery everything, Yeah, social media, you can learn anything you need to know. TikTok talk. That is very true.
Speaker 2: You can learn anything you need to know when you apply yourself to the situation that is offering you an education. So, whether it's TikTok or college, you have made the choice to learn. So therefore now you're educated. That sounds de educated, corp. Because I am educated.
Speaker 11: It just sounds like we give like the TikTok answered, it gives like the book.
Speaker 1: Long that was changing.
Speaker 2: I had another thing to tell you about, popcorn, but it's not until next week, so we can talk about it later.
Speaker 10: Jubiles dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess they do.
Speaker 1: It's sweet.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 6: Way back in the day, I was interning.
Speaker 8: And the guy who got me the internship kind of turned into.
Speaker 6: A dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so.
Speaker 8: She was my bod, but also we did a dirty things, like what kind of dirty things cleaning company, like playing the mud. We would take breaks and she would drive me to a parson me a lot and I would help him.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So here's the question. Did you get that job because he knew you were a dirty girl?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I think he turned me into a dirty girl.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, did anybody ever find out?
Speaker 9: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Then you guys still have the secret Foreverly he wasn't married or anything, right he was, Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your little secret. Is he still married? I think so?
Speaker 9: And he has a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh how long does this go on? Sorry? Now, I'm just curious, and we have so many questions.
Speaker 3: Slightly, I think I only worked there for a summer, but he continued to tect me after.
Speaker 5: And then got me another job.
Speaker 1: Huh was he expecting it?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: I think he's secretly always expecting.
Speaker 6: A thank you. I think he had second job too, that he wanted to continue what.
Speaker 9: We were doing.
Speaker 3: But at that point I was.
Speaker 6: A little older, a little wiser, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, at least you have that memory and two jobs.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have a job whenever you want it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean secretly, I am where I am today.
Speaker 6: Because of him, but I haven't told anyone that.
Speaker 1: Oh well, thank you for getting it off your check here. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a good day. Hello. Hi, Hey, you have a dirty little secret. Yes, Oh my goodness, Okay, what is it?
Speaker 6: Oh god, my heart is.
Speaker 17: Pounding right now.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was going to call me. So my dirty little secret is I'm pregnant.
Speaker 17: But my baby daddy doesn't know that I'm still living with my husband.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not the father. Y.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, So does your baby daddy know that you're married?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 17: I told him that when we first started meeting up that I kind of twisted the story to make him think that we were not really like together.
Speaker 1: Oh are you yeah?
Speaker 9: Oh yes, very much.
Speaker 17: We live together, we have kids together, we do everything together.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 17: I has a baby in October and he hasn't been.
Speaker 9: To my house yet.
Speaker 3: He keeps wanting to come over, and I.
Speaker 17: Give him excuses, but the excuses because there's soone in my house.
Speaker 1: What how far long are you? Oh? Shoot, does your husband think it's his baby?
Speaker 6: No, he knows it's not.
Speaker 1: Oh are you guys getting divorced?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, do you have an arrangement?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 17: It was just like, you know, things are complicated in a relationship. I stepped out and then I didn't think this.
Speaker 9: Was going to happen.
Speaker 17: But I was telling my husband the whole time about everything that was going on, and then this just kind of happened, and I was like, oh my goodness, and yeah, I've just been kind of avoiding the awkward elephant in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Communication is key, and sounds like you have great communication with you. This is just the other guy. Good luck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much, Thank you for telling your little secret.
Speaker 9: Of course day you do by
Speaker 1: What's your dirty little secret.