Speaker 1: All right, thanks chet Chawn. An hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free, it is eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. In a minute, we're going to head to the ground bird's eye view of what's been happening to Tel Aviv. Amazing to watch the majority of Democrats are citing with the radical, virulent squad as represented by Congresswoman Omar. Listen to her comments to be.
Speaker 2: Coming out of our country. I mean, I grew up in a dictatorship and I don't even remember ever witnessing anything like that. To have a democracy, a peacan of hope for the world to now be turned into one of the you know, one of the worst countries, where the military are in our streets without any regard for people's constitutional rights, while our president and spending millions of dollars prompting himself up like a failed dictator with a military parade. It is really shocking and it should be a wake up call for all Americans to say, this is not the country we were born in, This is not the country we believe in, this is not the country our founding fathers imagined, and this is not the country that is supported by our constitution, our ideals, our values, and we should all collectively be out in the streets rejecting what is taking place this week.
Speaker 1: That is Congresswoman Omar, that is the virulent anti Semitic wing of the Democratic Party, and those that are not a part of it, their silence has been deafening. The only voice that has been outspoken in support of Israel has been Pennsylvania Senator Democrat John Fetterman. Here's what he has said.
Speaker 3: Now, you say, show no mercy, and if you have to take the supreme leader out, do it.
Speaker 1: Explain your position now.
Speaker 4: Sir, Yeah, yeah, I think they should have targeted him absolutely, gone taken him out. I think the way Israel operates, they just take out the leadership, just like they did with Hesbola, and they've already done that with the Iranian leadership, just took them out, even laying in their beds, and they didn't take down the whole building. They actually targeted where they lay in bed. And now they eliminated the military ones and the nuclear ones. That's magnificent and the precision which they've done that, And I don't know why they would have left the leader out all right.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is Roy Katz. He is a journalist, TV and radio host in Israel. He's been in Tel Aviv as they have been, you know, witnessing and living through an onslaught of Iranian ballistic missiles. We became friendly with Roy when we were in Israel. A couple of times we broadcast from FM one O two out of Tel Aviv, and more importantly, they actually facilitated my ability from the United States who host a separate radio show, separate and apart from this one, just for the people in Israel. And Roy has been on the ground from day one, and he has been pointing out the Iranian stock exchange has been suspended in Israel. On the other hand, the stock exchange continues to operate, and the profound differences between the Israeli economy and that of the Iranian economy the most amazing thing with Israel controlling the skies over the entire land mass of Iran. Anyway, Roy, great to have you back. I wish under better circumstances. Our prayers are with you and the people of Israel. But this is a fight that has been a long time coming. I've been asking people on this radio show. How many missiles would it take fired into the United States at any small town or big city by an enemy and outside adversary before you would expect your military to fiercely defend your country and win that conflict and win that war. Now, since the times I've been through Israel, there've been hundreds of thousands of missiles that have been fired into Israel. And of course what happened on October seven, so this has been a long time coming. They have been fomenting terror hamas Saysbalah, Islamic jihad, the Huti rebels. Then you have the Syria militia, the Iraqi militia, and now firing ballistic missiles for the third time themselves. How are things on the ground.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, thank you Sean. It is great to talk with you again. I appreciate you giving me this platform to share the reality of what's happening in Tel Aviv and across Israel. You know, Israeli families are becoming just experts in sprinting to and brown shelters in their pajamas. It's evening here in Tel Aviv. This is really our new normal. For the last couple of days, Israeli kids are you know, they're learning to count sirens. They mean ninety seconds to shelter. Now, no child should have that kind of mass homeworks. And you know, civilians killed by ballistic missiles in their own neighborhoods. And this is what happens when a terrorist regime targets civilian areas, you know, instead of military sites. And that's a regime that openly calls for wiping Israel off the mat while building nuclear weapons. And that isn't seeking peace. They are preparing genocide for us. And it's yeah, it's quite scary. I must admit.
Speaker 1: Well, the people of Israel are resilient, thank God. I mean, unfortunately, Israel has had to build out a bunker system that has prevented a far greater loss of life. The Israelis now have taken out two of the three big nuclear sites inside of Iran. Now there is a debate whether or not whether or not there'll be a joint operation between the United States and Israel, and the US would provide the bunker buster bombs and probably the B fifty two s to take that last facility out. The President has been steadfast, he has been unambiguous. He has been clear that is that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, and uh so, I at the at the end of this process, at a minimum, the Iranians won't have a nuclear weapon. Now at that point, you know, probably the United States role will be defending their troops in the region, their interest in the region, helping Israel defend against any missile attacks, which we've been doing and will continue to do. But then the then the Israelies are going to have to make a choice. They could wipe out their entire electric gas electric grid that's separated apart from their refineries. The no electric power and no source of income would absolutely devastate the regime.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts now, Sean, I heard your monologue the other day saying Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, period, and that's the end of the sentence. Now, the US has the bunker busting bombs that can reach Iran's deep underground nuclear facilities, and if need American firepower to finish this job, I think, and I want to say one more thing, I think America's choice is quite simple, because helping Israel destroy Iran's nuclear program now or facing a nuclear armed Iran threatening threatening American cities later. Now, every day America waits to join this fight is another day. I think Iran is getting closer to putting nuclear warheads on missile aimed at New York City.
Speaker 5: Now. I know there is a big argument in the States. I know there is a big argument even in them.
Speaker 1: It's really, it's really not that big. The poll came out today by two of our favorite posters. They nailed the twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four election, and it was overwhelming and it was incontrovertible that the question was, what is your opinion of President Trump's position that Iran must be prevented from developing a nuclear weapon by any means necessary. Seventy four percent to twenty three percent favor the President taking that side out. The President clearly by warning Tehran and the citizens that Tehran to get out, I think is sending a clear message a lot like Israel. They we care about human life on life like the Iranians. But it seems imminent to me.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to hear it. I mean, what we see on media is an argument between you know, both parties in the States and within the GOP. But I'm happy to hear your answer. Now, when we are talking politics, I want to mention one more thing. You know, when I see Israel's harshest opposition leaders stand with the government on this war, you know that the threat is real. You know, politics stops at survival, and our opposition parties fight the government, fight Natanielle on everything, but except when it comes to preventing a second Holocaust. Now, left wing politicians who spent years criticizing Prime Minister Nathaniel are now saying we support this operation. And that tells you, and that tells the audience everything about Iran danger. Opposition leaders are in Israel are telling their supporters we'll resume fighting Nathaniel after we finish fighting Iran's nuclear program, and that tells a lot, because you know, in a democracy where politicians argue about everything, we see here in Israel almost unanimous support for this operation. And that speaks louder I think than any intelligence.
Speaker 1: Briefingly, all right, quick freak, We'll come back more with Roy Katz. He's a friend of ours, journalist, TV radio host. He's in Tel Aviv. He's been in a spending a lot of his time. Unfortunately, like everybody in Tel Aviv and bomb shelters will continue to get his first hand look what's going on on the ground in Tel Aviv. As we continue eight hundred and nine four one Shawn as our number. We'll also get to your calls. Coming up straight ahead the radio show, the long Stream Media Love Stay.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hey Sean Hannity here. You know I've been buying precious medals. Somebody gave me great advice. I'm so grateful every day that I did, and I've been doing it for decades. Every paycheck I get, no matter what I put aside a portion of money to diversify into precious metals now, especially during uncertain times, remember the two thousand and eight financial crisis. Who do I choose to make my gold and silver purchases with? What company do I now use? Who do I trust? Well, I've been partnering with a great company for three years. I am a customer. The company is called gold Co. Gold Co will send you right now well free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit to learn more about diversifying with precious metals now. This kit from gold Co has been a huge help to me. I think you'll learn a valuable lesson. You'll also learn about their unlimited bonus silver offer. You're not gonna want to miss out. All you have to do is call No Obligation eight five five eight one five gold, or just go to Hannitigold dot com. That's eight five to five eight one gold. I'll go to the website Hannitygold dot com. We continue now. Roy Katz is with us, a friend of the program. He's a journalist, TV radio host. He's in Tel Aviv. We continue with Roy Katz. Now, what is it like when the sirens are going off and people are rushing down into underground bunkers and you see the incredible success. The IDEF says they're about ninety five percent successful in preventing these ballistic missiles that are more powerful than ever, which I think needs to be pointed out that they have been building up. I call it their Plan B, which is to try and overwhelm the iron dome that Israel has used so successfully over the years. But yet five percent of those missiles are hitting some targets. The death toll is much much lower than it would otherwise be had Israel not been always preparing for this inevitable moment. Knowing the hostilities that surround it, but many, many lives have been saved because the Israelis have rightly prepared for what was obviously becoming an inevitable conflict. On top of the fact that I think it's one of the most incredible military operations, going back to the Pager incident, going back to taking out the top leaders of Hamas and Hzbalah and Anzrella and then getting deep inside, penetrating within the territories of Iran with the Masad and having you know, these these drones take out the scientists and military leaders and other sites. I mean, it has been spectacular to watch. I would argue Roy that this is going to be studied for the next two hundred years.
Speaker 5: Oh, I totally agree with that. And we started at a very low point and on October seventh they encourasioned by you know, they slaughter us in beds, rape women and kill children. A year and nine months later, we control the air over Tehran. It's significant. It's significant. I want to share with you. You know, when the Sirence goes off here two or three times at night, I admit it's scary. You know. I grabbed my kid, I grabbed my wife. We have ninety minutes to go into the bomb shelter. I'm not going to light to you, Sean is it is scary. But we know, we know that we are not fighting for territory, we are not fighting for resources. We are fighting against a regime that has made our destruction their religious mission. And you know, the choice for us is quite it's quite simple. You know, stop the nuclear weapons program now or explain to future generations, not only in Israel, not only in Israel, why we let these genicidal terroorists get the A bomb.
Speaker 1: Well, they can't and they won't and you know, the world will. You know, in the eighties, when Israel took out the Iraqi sites, there was worldwide condemnation. They did, you did the world the favor when they took out Syrian sits that got very little fanfare and they flew below their radar detection systems. It was an incredible military operation. What is going on here is a necessity. And the difference now is there's an American president that has the moral clarity to understand that Iran can never have nuclear weapons and they won't have nuclear weapons, and that will prevent the possibility of a modern day holocaust. That is that is as simple, basic, fundamental common sense as you can ever expect.
Speaker 7: Roy.
Speaker 1: Our prayers with you, prayers with the people of Israel, the Prime Minister, and godspeed in your mission. This is going to be The world will be a safer place as a result of all of this. And although no mission is without risk, and we pray for everyone's safety. All right, let us go to our busy, busy telephones, Mike and tennessee. Mike, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean. It's an honor to get to talk to you. I've been in public service for over thirty years, and after nine to eleven we were getting intel. When I was a firefighter man, we were being told to watch out for our fire trucks and buses and vehicles like that. Don't leave mon attended because that's something that could easily be stolen and used against us. And you talk about missiles being shot into Israel, and how many would it take to come against America for us to get upset? Recently we've had a couple of ships hit bridges on our coats. How easy were it to be when you see hundreds of containers on a single ship to hide a nuclear warhead one of those, and you don't even need it tied to a missile. So for them to have any nuclear capabilities, whether they see it's for peace or whatever it is, it doesn't have to be attached to a nuclear warhead like it does in Israel. It would be so much easier because of all the groups that have been let into our country recently. If they're sleeper cells, they could be just waiting for the right time. You bring it over on a ship, you let it set for a while, or on a train, or on a plane, or use a rider truck or something like that, and that would be the easiest way to get to get back at the US or cause terrorism in the unit.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem, They're already here. Yeah, we have a radian assassination squads already in the country and people saying, well, we're gonna make them mad and we're going to trigger a internal response in the country. Was spons is coming anyway? And you can blame Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Mayorcus and every complicit Democrat that either lied or you know, remains silent with their open borders policies that allowed anywhere from twelve to twenty million unvetted illegals from over two hundred countries into our country, including known terrorists and assassination squads and murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers. I don't know what to say. I've been saying it now forever. It's a matter of when, not a matter of if. That's going to happen one way or the other, regardless of what the US does or doesn't do inside of Iraqi exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's so much easier if you've already got the sleeper cells here. All you got to do is deliver the package later on.
Speaker 1: Well, they may already have the package. That's the scary part too, could be, you know. And this is the greatest, most preventable national security threat in our nation's history. And we will we will suffer because of their stupidity and their lying and their ignorance and their open border's madness for for well over a decade to come. And every person that is murdered and raped and victim of a violent crime, any terrorist act on our soil, the blood is on their hands. They did this, They created this vulnerability just like they allowed the Iranians to get rich bye by turning a blind eye towards the sanctions that Donald Trump had in place that were bankrupting them Europe. I blame them in large part for allowing Putin to get rich by by doing billion dollar energy deals with you know, the murdering dictator thug that he is. And you know what they all they did was fund their both countries' war machines and their terror regimes. It's sad and it was preventable.
Speaker 3: Iran has enough natural resources that they can all the electricity that they need, including oil and all though use those to create their power. They do not need any type of a nuclear capability to create power or anything like that. They already have enough natural resources to go that route.
Speaker 1: They don't need a civilian nuclear program. They're an energy, oil rich, gas rich country. They don't need any of it. Yeah, and that's the end of that. Mike and Tennessee good call my friend eight hundred and nine four one Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. Billy my free State of Florida. Billy, how are you glad you called Sean?
Speaker 7: Great? Thank you for taking my call pleasure to talk to you. A question is kind of a I'm sure it's been looked at, but so clearly whatever's going on with the Iranians, maybe not even the population, but the people that are run in the show over there, they just want certain groups of people to die. And then I don't know if they've got a plan for if they were to acomplished that to take that over.
Speaker 1: But these nuclears, well we know what they say. What they say, you got to believe them, death to Israel, death to America. So we know they're number one and number two targets, don't we Oh?
Speaker 7: Absolutely so. Then if they if they were worked able to accomplish to thank God, we're going to stop it making these nuclear weapons and they use them and then they were they would force retaliation. Where's China and Russia? And you know so much about this this lifetime you've spent in these politics and up close being trusted by all of the people that are making the calls, do you have any insight on because they're neighbors to those countries, are the same continent, and they're gonna what's gonna end up happening? Is Heaven forbid this goes down, the planet's not going to be inhabitable, and are they get satisfied with all of the contingency plans to well, we'll just go ahead and start over with populations. I mean, that's that's what scares me the most out of it. As far as the people live in our country. I'm sorry snuck over here winger door to door started fixing those people. But the uh these that the property that they bought up around military installations and power plans and whatnot. But uh, that concerns me about you know, they're they're gonna wipe the world out, and have they Are they already considering we're just gonna go ahead and start over. I don't. I don't think the Iranians have thought that far, but I know we haven't forbid. The US has. I'm sure Russell has in China and probably North Korea has. So you've got any insight on that, that'd be great, sir.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you right now. It is imperative that we get this situation resolved, and we've got to remove and find as many of these these criminals in this country. I don't know if we can do it completely and fully, but we've got to try, and they're trying their heart out. And you see what the left is doing. They're they're they're going a bat for the breako Garcias of the world. In Los Angeles, you got Karen bass And and Gavin Newsom advocating even though they're finding murderers and child molesters and other violent criminals and gang members and drug dealers, and they're mad at Donald Trump for enforcing the laws of our land. It's insane. This party has gone off the deep end. Crazy. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate you being with us. Quick break. Right back to our busy phones toll free. It is eight hundred and nine one Shawn. As we continue, Shawn's.
Speaker 7: Got more behind the scenes information.
Speaker 1: More contacts than anybody what more friends, behind the curtains. Sean Hannity is on on all right, back to our busy phones, eight hundred nine one, Shawn is on number. Let's say hi to Monica in Texas. God bless Texas. Monica. How are you hey, Shawn?
Speaker 8: Thanks for can I call. I have a question and it is about the oath of office that our senators and congressmen take. They take an oath to support the Constitution and protect us against enemies foreign and domestic. But they are fully behind all of the domestic enemies that we have that are just causing mayhem in the country. So I've done some research, but what I can't find is what the consequences are when they break their oaths? Do you happen to know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you're saying that the Democrats done. Look, they're entitled to their opinion. There's a lot of opinions. I have mostly stayed out of, you know, the the ridiculous back and forth and the idiotic arguments of the left and others, because it's just a colossal waste of time if you don't understand the clear and present danger and existential threat that Iran poses as the number one state sponsor of terror, that has been fomenting terror and death, a culture of death in the region and for the world, and them on the precipice of a nuclear weapon. I don't want. I believe in the Trump doctrine, and the Trump doctrine is Iran can't have a nuclear weapon. And no, I don't believe in forever wars either. But I've been telling everybody modern weaponry has changed warfare forever, and I've been saying future wars now there are. You're gonna need boots on the ground on some occasions, but not in this case. We can take out their nuclear sites and Donald Trump will have accomplished his mission, and then it's going to be an issue of, you know, finding the terrorists that Biden, may Orcus and Harris led into the country that are here, and finding those people that are sympathetic towards them before they before they attack us, and protect our troops in the region. I viewed that and help Israel as this onslaught to destroy them continues, because it's not easy to you know, shoot all these these ballistic missiles out of the sky.
Speaker 8: Agreed. I was actually talking about all of the illegal aliens that they allowed to just come in right our country without being vetted.
Speaker 1: They've been aiding and embedding in law breaking, and they've created the most They've created the biggest national security disaster, preventable national security disaster in the history of the country. And they light about it for four long years, and they told you not to believe what your eyes were showing you. And that's why legacy media is dead, and that's why the Democratic Party still clings to this like manna from heaven. It's an eighty five point fifteen issue. Americans want their borders secured, they want their towns safe and secure. They want to live free and not have to worry about any of this. And the government's role number one roles to protect its citizenry. And under Joe and Kamala and Majorcus, they have failed spectacularly, and the Democrats have been complicit. They lied to us along with them, or they remained silent knowing that the truth was it was a dangerous situation.
Speaker 8: Well, to me, silence is acceptance of what's happening and what they're allowing to happen. I just I don't understand how there is no consequence or penalty for them taking an oath to protect America and they're completely against America.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. It's they, but they are destroying themselves in the process. And the media that also was complicit in the lie. They never told the truth about what was happening at the borders. They're just as guilty. And that's why Americans ignored them and the lead up to November fifth, because they threw everything they had and there are all to destroy Donald Trump. And they were nothing but an extension of every Democratic you know, sinister plot to ruin this man, law, fair, and you name it. They've done everything to smear, slander, call him every name in the book, Hitler, Stala, Masalini, you know, Nazi, fascist, racist, you know, Oh, he's a convicts, It doesn't it didn't matter, but nobody listened. That is what's significant. The American people is sophisticated and smart. They got it, they understood it, and they saw the failure and they made the right choice. America made the right choice. That's why the twenty sixth election. I know it's early, I know we have other pressing issues. It's imperative because they'll want to impeach him one hundred more times