Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Diamonds in the Rough with myself Teddy mellon Camp.
Speaker 2: And I'm Erica Jane. Hello, miss Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: Hi, how's it going. It's going, it's going, it's going.
Speaker 2: My do you get allergies? I do, okay, so they affect my eyes more than anything. So I had like the hardest time today. And I also I also ate Chinese food yesterday and I think I like drownded in soy sauce. So like my.
Speaker 3: Eyes, everything feels puffy.
Speaker 2: Everything feels puffy and yucky. But I'm here, I'm excited about it. So I want to jump right into this because I was kind of blown away by this episode.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 2: I was too and as snoozy and as you know, we thought I thought we thought last week was.
Speaker 3: This was not No, this was not snoozy all this was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm going to need your help on a lot of this because I have some thoughts and some questions and maybe you can help me clarify and then just some ideas. I don't I don't really know what to I'm just going to start off by saying I don't really know where what I'm believing at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I feel too.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's.
Speaker 3: Talk reunion looks after.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do reunion looks after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll do her. But the episode starts out, Slade asks Gretcha and how she's feeling. Gretchen and says she had a good cry and is mentally exhausted fighting the same person who will never take accountability.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's both of you.
Speaker 3: But isn't Yeah, I was going to say, isn't Gretchen the one who kept bringing up the fight this season?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm saying it's both she and Tamera back and forth, So it's both of them. It's not just you know, Gretchen one sided. And I can understand. You know, you had a good cry and I mentally exhausted from watching them, so you know what I mean. So I'm sure that she's tired too. Yeah, does she do her own blowouts? Because it's always good.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know because that front bang is like it's all away, it's banging and it's not. I I just I need to know, Gretchen, are you blowing out your own hair? But you know, calling Slade and I get it, you know, but I'm exhausted to girl. But your bangs are Your bangs are alive.
Speaker 3: Your bangs are wide away. My dad used to call wide awag. My dad, you know, remember back in like the eighties when people would do their bangs and they would like, oh, yes, stick straight up. Yes, he used to call it scared hair.
Speaker 2: He's right. And you know who did it the best was Bon Jovi. And I think I may have some scared hair out there too, and.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be looking around off. Yeah, you know, I am.
Speaker 2: Emily cries to Gina about how she feels horrible, like a horrible mom being in Amster damn while Shane is dealing with the kids at home, and especially because Shane lost it on Luke.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean this is bound to happen.
Speaker 2: It is bound to happen. And also, you know, she's not the This happens to all kinds of parents, every every parent in the world. They're not there when you know, something happens and the other parent is there alone, And this is very par for the course for parenting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you're gonna have these things that come up, and especially I feel like they come up more when one parent is out of town, always, always, always, because then I like, I remember when f I used to travel a bunch, Like every time i'd go out of town, I'd be like, oh shit, this is happening. Yep, you know, and then you feel even worse because you're not there and you feel like there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: Well there, Yeah you have to wait till you get home or get on the phone and yeah, this is you know, and you're doing this show in Amsterdam and I know that Luke. They're very concerned about Luke. I get it. I get it why Emily feels this way. Gretchen and Tamor go on the swing together, which looked I mean, I'm okay, I feel like throw each other off at any time.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like Emily is working overtime trying to get these two to reconcile. I have to give it to her for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that she's trying.
Speaker 2: She's trying real hard.
Speaker 3: She's trying real hard.
Speaker 2: Real hard.
Speaker 3: But while they're on the swing together, I was wondering. I was like, so this is knowing what we know now? Like after finishing the episode, I find this swing forced.
Speaker 2: Yes, I knew it. I know you so well, didn't you? It was odd?
Speaker 3: It was odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like either we're mad or we're mad.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah where they're mad or not mad.
Speaker 2: I just know that I wouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think you'd be doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd be doing it either. Gina, Heather, and Shannon takes shrooms to go to an indoor maze. Gina says she felt bad for Gretchen the night before. While Gina and Heather are Tate are talking, Shannon, here's the Real Housewife's song, and no one else hears it. Okay, have you ever taken shrooms?
Speaker 3: I haven't, but I would be scared to take it on camera.
Speaker 2: Right because you don't know what could come out? Yes, but I guess like I like shrooms. I think they're really This is gonna sound crazy, and you know, I don't care. I think they're very therapeutic, you know, for whatever it's worth. And I enjoyed that. I like it that Heather let's you know. I like it that Heather does this and Gina and Shannon and they're all good sports. I think it's fun. I liked the maize. I thought it was good art. I loved it that they showed themselves and Shannon hearing the Real Housewives songs. I mean, listen, I've heard of seeing some shit on shrooms that were you know, it's certainly not a Housewives.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing it right now just because we're talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of ominous too. It's like, this is Halloween. This is I don't know why it reminds me of that, but it does. Jack Skellington, Uh, But I love the fact that they took streams and went to an indoor maze. This is something I would do. And they're all having fun together, right, which I.
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, they're having fun together. I did notice that they do make a point to always show when Shannon goes up in order to drink.
Speaker 2: Wow, that got by me.
Speaker 3: But yes, the other two girls are sitting. They showed that's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. So she's still I don't know if i'd be drinking on the shrooms. Maybe that's why she heard the Housewives you know song. But yeah. Gretchen says she's lost a lot of people in her life to cancer, and she was hoping Tamara would feel bad for her after dealing with Teddy. I just say something. I hate it when you're brought up in this shit. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't this moment, I did feel like Tamra was being genuine with Gretchen when she said, I feel for you and your friend, yeah who passed away.
Speaker 2: I like it when they put the gard yeah, I like it when they put the guard down.
Speaker 3: And then I didn't really expect from my cancer to bring tam and Gretchen together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I just I don't know. Yeah, I just I don't like it when you're mentioned like that. I don't know, it rubs me. I don't know, I feel I don't know. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, they kind of like pause before they say my name each time, like Gretchen was like, so I thought because of what was going on with Teddy.
Speaker 2: Right I know, like they do they well listen, it's a sensitive you're a sensitive subject, rightfully so.
Speaker 3: But either way, then Tamra suggests signing a friendship contract with question there's a Slade memorandum this they pull up on chatchebt or was it.
Speaker 2: It has to be it has to be a chat GPT contract, which means it's null and void.
Speaker 3: Tamra has to agree not to not mention Slade's finances, career.
Speaker 2: Or existence that was kind of amazing or existence.
Speaker 3: I want to have a contract that says, don't mention my existence.
Speaker 2: Don't mention my existence. Shouldn't they have signed the contract? As a viewer, I would have appreciated it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 2: I mean I would have appreciated the no existence and the you know, you know how I feel about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then Tamar tells Gina that she knows s Gretching is not a good person. Gina wants Scretching to make her feel better about the post she likes, and then Tamar asked Gina to not bring it up tonight. Save it for the last night.
Speaker 2: Girl, Oh my god, to anybody that's ever been close to their ship, you know, exactly.
Speaker 3: Bring it up more than.
Speaker 2: Bring it up tomorrow night before we go home, before we all fly home.
Speaker 3: Right, and she can take her own sprinter van.
Speaker 2: That's right. That kicked out with her fur wrap whatever. And the bang was still good. Though the bang was still bang was still thing. Is she doing that blowout herself? I'm so I think I think she does it herself. But it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's got that at going.
Speaker 2: Whatever she's got going. Let me know, it doesn't move, it doesn't move. It's very you know, and like I get criticized for my shit, but it's very Toddlers and Tiras, which was one of my favorite shows. I love Going to Cancel me if you want. I love that fucking show. It was so great just because it was so ridiculous. Uh, but I feel like, yeah, like she's giving me that full.
Speaker 3: On Yeah, she's giving she's giving pageant. Mm hmm mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 2: Love a pageant, Love a pageant, Love a pageant.
Speaker 3: Then Emily goes with Heather to spread her dad's ashes. They meet the current homeowner who lives in Heather's parents old home to go in.
Speaker 2: I thought this was lovely and how beautiful was that home?
Speaker 3: That was a beautiful I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Like in the courtyard and it was gorgeous. So Heather like wow, and the man was so nice like would you like to come inside and film?
Speaker 3: And I actually believe it, Like I don't think that was set up prior.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so either. And I think that it was really nice and he that was really kind of him. So whoever you are, mister dutch Man, that was really cool and I'm glad that they got to.
Speaker 3: Go in, I know, and you could feel it. And then she's like, of course, the one time my mom doesn't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Right, I know, right, the one time? What that's the way it goes. And it was besha, Heather, It was beshare meant to be? And Heather doesn't want to hold on to things anymore. She wants to do this as a thank you to her dad. And then we see her like, you know, with her.
Speaker 3: Legs over on the side. Yeah, Emily scooting away.
Speaker 2: I like that, you know, gave her her privacy. And Emily was so cute. I know, Emily like giving her her privacy. Now, I don't want to end this on a on a tacky note, but I'm going to We released some ashes on ours and it blew back on us. So while Heather was having her moment, I was very happy that nothing bad happened during that.
Speaker 3: There was no wind.
Speaker 2: There was no wind because Merce got in my mouth. You ate Merce, yes, a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: And how does merce taste.
Speaker 2: Like dust, like you know when you we know when like this fine powdery mist of stuff like it was. So I'm so happy that Heather had a civilized, lovely moment with her dad, because I'm telling you, all I could think of was God or Garcel got doused in merce And she was such a good friend. She didn't even like, really, you know, make a big deal about it.
Speaker 3: What were your thoughts on her having first seat and Shannon, a housewife having second seat.
Speaker 2: I thought it was interesting, was interesting choice.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if you saw that she requested that in order.
Speaker 2: To be on I would imagine, so yeah, I would imagine, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Shannon brings up how Gretchen told her they were talking about her behind her back. They said, no one will want to be with her because she wears spanks and the fat comes out like biscuits.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they did say it just moves the fat around. They did, right, They did say that it moves the fat around, redistributes.
Speaker 3: Distributes everything around.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was like a malicious conversation that they originally had.
Speaker 2: Mean, look, we all everybody I Warren spanks, everybody's worn spanks, Emily's not wrong. It does redistribute, and when you compress certain pieces, other pieces pop over. It's like a popover.
Speaker 3: But she Shannon always shows.
Speaker 2: Well, then don't show us you're wearing spanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't show us. She shows the spanks, and then she also but she said, she goes, I'm allowed to make fun of myself, but I don't want other people doing it.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but unfortunately that's the way it goes. Like I mean, if all of us in the world, like, yes, I can make fun of myself, but don't want you doing it. But that's that's I get it. Like, you know, I think we had something else on a previous episode where I said, yeah, it's okay for Shannon to talk about it, but not anyone else. I get it. And but I think, you know, every one of us have worn spanks. I wear skims now, I do. I like skims. I fucking good shit.
Speaker 3: I love I have skims brawn right, I love my skins. Skims are but did you see the new skims.
Speaker 2: That's like a I don't want a seventies porn bush.
Speaker 3: Seventies porn bush underwear. No thank you, spikes, but everything else skims send my way, I mean skims send my way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love skims.
Speaker 3: We love skim, love skins. I love that. Tamar and Emily say that was taken out of context.
Speaker 2: It really wasn't. Though it really wasn't. Bottom line is you're wearing spanks and.
Speaker 3: And then Gretchen tries to interject, and Emily tells Gretchen to shut up or she will lose it on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that. Well. I like it when Emily, again I've said this before, I like it when Emily gets heated, like she's really civil. You can see her working it. And then she's like stop. Yeah, and yeah, Gretchen just leave well enough alone, Like please just just don't do this right.
Speaker 3: You brought it up, you did what you needed to do. We're talking about it, she apologized. She's trying to apologize to Shannon. Yeah, keep it moving.
Speaker 2: When Shanna gets up to the bathroom, her price tag is on her skirts. The price tag on her skirt is out stick or honest?
Speaker 3: I think in her case honest. I think the bike riding might be stick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I thought the bike riding was very real. See we have the reverse. I was like this chick is going to crash on this bike because I looked at how concerned everybody else was about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. But here here's the problem that I'm having when it comes to Emily in the situation, Like, I love her, but after how she felt last year about her body like shaming.
Speaker 2: Season, Yeah it didn't.
Speaker 3: One would think that you would be more cautious about the things that you said.
Speaker 2: Yes, but no, I mean, who better than to make fun of themselves than somebody who's had body issues.
Speaker 3: I mean, but she's not making fun of herself. She's making She's.
Speaker 2: Probably including herself in it though she feels like I've had these issues, you know, there's like a kinship there.
Speaker 3: Then say I wear spanks and but like and then make the joke. But she didn't, No, she didn't. But I would imagine if one of the other women made that joke about her, it wouldn't go over very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I just I don't think so I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking, but if I wear spanks and you wear spanks, we're both in on the joke kind of thing, Like does Emily wear spanks? I mean, well, she had the body should be thinking said, let's okay, you know what I mean. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then the next day they go on the bike ride. Would you think was real? Oh?
Speaker 2: I think Shannon like wobbling like that. Yeah, yeah, it was a little I was. I was a nervous.
Speaker 3: I was frightened.
Speaker 2: I was frightened. And I think that like I think it was like Jen was also like whoa, like wait a second, yeah, and Gina right yeah.
Speaker 3: Then Jenna opens up about how she has thoughts if she will feel.
Speaker 2: Like enough, always feel enough, and Tamor tells Jen she would like to see her establish herself financially, if she will always feel enough enough for Ryan?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, well she yeah, because she said Ryan, what did she say? Has like?
Speaker 2: Uh, Ryan was a playboy, That's what Tamra said. And he has I guess he has a lot of experience.
Speaker 3: Has a has a They said something like was it colorful past?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you're right colorful translation up, Yeah, as someone who's been called colorful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so has a colorful past. Jen says she appreciates a conversation with Tamra without snark.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought, I mean I did think it was a good conversation have I think that Jen is working through a lot right now, like when it comes to getting married, you know, like she's we don't see it, but I feel like she has to be stressed.
Speaker 2: Oh very much so, yeah, very much. So she's stressed. Who isn't I know? I mean freaking stressed, right, That's my point. We're all working through a lot here, But I do. I did like it that Tamra engine I did have that exchange without snark. Yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: Then at their final dinner, Tamrabil she had crabs before and was itching. Tamra thanks, I didn't need to find out on the television show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, she says her ex got it from a toilet seat, but he must have been cheating. Yes, you can't get wouldn't do dudes where.
Speaker 3: I've never had crabs an aficionado on crabs, But doesn't seem like something I would want.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want any of that.
Speaker 3: No, no, but.
Speaker 2: Because well this is a no crab zone because I don't have any hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we would know quickly, Yeah, we would.
Speaker 2: That's not going to stick. Tamra makes a toast to the last night in Amsterdam and gets emotional about how hard this year has been, and she thanks them for being there and calls out Heather for helping her through the dark times.
Speaker 3: So there's got to be something that we're missing.
Speaker 2: You mean about the dark times or why she and Heather are close or what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when everybody was that supportive of Tama. See your mind goes blank.
Speaker 2: No, my mind is I'm actually looking back. Yeah, my mind is blank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they weren't that supportive of her.
Speaker 2: It didn't feel like that.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like there was an episode where like the girls were.
Speaker 2: Well, she thanks them for being there and calls out Heather for helping her. Maybe she's thanking them for being there while she made the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just reaching. I'm just reaching.
Speaker 3: Then we you know, we know that Tarma originally had told Gina about the LGBTQ, plus that.
Speaker 2: I Heart had given her that I okay, So.
Speaker 3: Let me let me give you a little backstory here. I am, I am, I am. Yeah, okay, So to give you a little backstory, these posts have been.
Speaker 2: Out there for years, quantified years.
Speaker 3: Somebody actually tweeted me the thread after we discussed with iHeart, and we chose not to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys chose not to talk Yeah, we chose not to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I mean over a year ago. I saw these right, twenty twenty three. Okay.
Speaker 2: Gretchen denies it. She thinks she is scrolling quickly and liking it by accidents. Heather gets emotional, saying LGBTQ plus youth are in danger right now. So just pause right there. What's your first instinct when Gretchen denies it and says she's scrolling quickly and liking it by accident.
Speaker 3: I've called bs. Youre following these accounts.
Speaker 2: Or they're coming up on your feed somehow? Know that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What we do know is the Instagram that they did blur out said when you open the door to homosexuality, you open the door to pedophilia.
Speaker 2: That's really strong. Yeah, that is that is not true.
Speaker 3: Not only is it not true, she's she I don't know if she still is, but she was following this person yeah that wrote it.
Speaker 2: That's not good. And then she liked the post that post saying that, And whether.
Speaker 3: It's still liked or not, I would imagine she got home from Amsterdam and deleted a lot of people that she follows and a lot of likes. I can't imagine accidentally liking something like that.
Speaker 2: A really strong, like ugly thing, and it's not true.
Speaker 3: And do people still scroll through Instagram and just like things like.
Speaker 2: That. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't do you.
Speaker 2: No, But what comes up on my feet are mostly my friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, right, because it's because I followed that to me.
Speaker 2: But I also, I mean, does she really feel that way?
Speaker 3: Well, she's claiming she doesn't because she had. She's kind of silent when they confront her about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was. I and you know, Emily brought up like if somebody had said this about me and it was a liar, I would have come across the table, which.
Speaker 3: Is I have.
Speaker 2: So I agree with Emily. She was taking it incredible, and I thought, is her xenax kicking it? I'm not saying that she's on xenax, but I am. That's how I act. So she was remarkably calm in the middle of this accusation, which I don't know. I mean, I and you could tell it broke Heather's heart.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean Heather's heart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, No, she had the absolutely correct reaction as someone who has children in the LGBTQ plus community and had just done the thing for the Trevor Project. I mean, like, this is very these are her kids, and yes, right of course, and she's very concerned for their safety and I get it. So she had the appropriate reaction.
Speaker 3: But I thought Gretchen getting up and calling Slade was bad. In the middle of it, I was like, Okay, what is going to be the repercussions of this?
Speaker 2: Well, was it Shannon that called her out on that?
Speaker 3: It was Jen?
Speaker 2: That's right. Good good for you, Jen. She was right. I'm sorry I gave it to Shannon, but good for you, Jen, because you were right. She shouldn't be calling Slade right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was not the time. That's not the time to do this, because then it all makes everything else to come feel like bs.
Speaker 2: It makes it look like conspiracy. And they were going to hit back, and like when Slade says I'm gonna get that bitch or whatever or calls Tamera a bitch or something.
Speaker 3: Like that, yeah, like we're going to get her, and then we see.
Speaker 2: Like and then we see the anonymous voice later on I Yeah, this is where I start to get very this is Look.
Speaker 3: It really irritated me, and like, I didn't think I'm surprised that they would show that last scene.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised because everything else is always so out in the open, Like if you have a screenshot, show the screenshot if you have if you're like, let's take in the case of Kiki Monique, who you know Katie was talking to. Kiki showed up, yeah at least faced and said no. So if the anonymous person is having their voice disguised, why that bothered me?
Speaker 3: And where is this person now?
Speaker 2: And where are these accounts and what is happening? Because it what that does is it just it creates this this weird like I don't trust anybody now, this is just all weird. I find weird, isn't the right?
Speaker 3: I find it odd that they go on this trip to Amsterdam, this is released about Gretchen, Gretchen, and then they come back and then all of a sudden they two weeks after you know, we're going to get her, and then this all happens, right, and now we see in the trailer that Gretchen says I spent thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: She said that, Yeah, I spent thousands of dollars trying to find out who this was. The other thing is and someone pointed out to me, I'm not going to say who. Someone pointed out to me there were no leaks throughout the season from Tamera. Yeah, where are the leaks or if there were, we don't know about them yet, not saying, but I'm just saying we know right now, from what we know right now, there were no leaks from Tamera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and any of that stuff that was shared, nothing was interesting. Like it was like Teddy and Erica went to lunch.
Speaker 2: Okay, you no, like nothing nothing, No bombs were being dropped. Yeah, well the biblical thing, like when Jen says, is it something biblical? I Heather's reaction, Yeah, I mean not that. I was just I don't think I've ever seen Heather. It was she angry, and I'm like, I mean I think she was angry, upset. She was upset, clearly, But is it something biblical? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What you what is Jen getting at there?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this I think she's the Bible in your faith? Is this how you feel?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think she was trying to say is it because of you know, your faith?
Speaker 2: Your faith, I think, I mean which obviously, Jen, I don't want to speak for you because whatever, But I'm just trying to understand what I saw, and I think Gretchen's response was no, right now.
Speaker 3: Greshian's response was something like, I had a drag brunch at my house once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a drag brunch.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's true.
Speaker 2: I had a drag brunch. What are you talking about? Drag queens entertaining in my house. We have mimosas, we have bottomless mimosas. I mean, my god, I.
Speaker 3: Can never do such a thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could never do such a thing. I had a drag brunch, for Christ's sake, my god, that you're right about that, the drag brunch.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't. What is going on?
Speaker 2: What are we doing with our lives?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was like, I spit up my pedialyte.
Speaker 2: I was, But I had a drag brunch, so everything's okay.
Speaker 3: Don't remember seventeen years ago when I went.
Speaker 2: To a drag brunch. I had a drag brunch.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I had a drag brunch? My god, never in my life. I really need to reassess with.
Speaker 3: I needed a good laugh.
Speaker 2: Dragon, I had a drag brunch.
Speaker 3: This is impossible.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: I lashed back to Gretchen eighty six years ago, right to drag run.
Speaker 2: She does like to hold onto things.
Speaker 3: She had a good glow. Then still she had a good blow too.
Speaker 2: My gosh, she was kind of a pioneered drug brunches. Maybe she has a point. Maybe she has a point.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I feel when she.
Speaker 2: Chok on it timeline of this drag.
Speaker 3: Brunch, it definitely was over ten years ago with our lives.
Speaker 2: I don't knows.
Speaker 3: Well that makes it all okay? Then well, clearly sorry.
Speaker 2: You had a drag brunch.
Speaker 3: Heather's like, oh I forgot about that drag brunch. Okay, we're going back to back to this. That doesn't delete all of your tweets, And like, what do you say? I don't know, Yeah, what is she trying to say? Oh my god, what is.
Speaker 2: Drag brunch?
Speaker 3: But there's no okay, because there's no way it's as shocked as Gretchen seemed. There's absolutely no way Gretchen and Slade didn't know these were out there.
Speaker 2: If that's why she was ready with the drag brunch that she was prepared. She's like, you know what when she says this, you say drag brunch.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're not a member of You're you said all these things, you like them. What are you talking about at a drag brunch? Like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: H Well, Then, as Gretchen and Heather start to have more of a conversation and Heather asked her to prove it's not true, that's when this is the part that's weird. This is when Heather Gretchen goes to call Slade to tell him, out of all moments, to tell him this is the time you choose.
Speaker 2: But she's on the phone, she's on the FaceTime with him all the time.
Speaker 3: Well then he says, and I quote Slade's says, this is coming from that lying bitch who made comments about me looking gay and sandals. Those were terrible sandals.
Speaker 2: Those were terrible. That's a straight man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're called mandals.
Speaker 2: They're called awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but oh my god, you I kind of feel like, you know, like I felt it in this moment. I'm like, the retaliation from this is going to.
Speaker 2: Be well, this is just to here we go, we're whipping the we're whipping it back up again. Yeah, and you know, but I had to think, you know, like Gretchen coming back on the show, knowing that those things were out there, you do realize that all of this is coming, which is why I think she was prepared with the drag brunch comment from nineteen thousand years ago. And you know this lying bitch. Oh God, please don't call women the.
Speaker 3: I just I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Did you go back and watch it?
Speaker 3: Yes, I went back and watched it. We went back and watched. So back in the day when we were on, when I was on Beverly Hills, Erica is still on. But back in the day when we were on, we had like an incident with Aaron.
Speaker 2: Who got arrested for domestic violence in court not too long ago with Denise.
Speaker 3: Yes, he what was he even mad at us about?
Speaker 2: I think we were asking Denise questions again about I don't know if the Brandy thing had come up yet or not. I had a feeling it. Had it had, you would know better because I've kind of blocked it out. Yeah, But whatever it was, Oh, maybe it was because she didn't want us to be around the kids, or she would have never brought her kids, remember, to the to Kyle's home, And I think this was kind of the continuation of that. And I can see me say, He's like, I'll you know, stop, you need to cut it out. And he said something. I was like, do you want to go there?
Speaker 3: Like he's like do you want to go?
Speaker 2: And like lean like leaned in and like like I and I when I saw it, That's why I told you go back and watch it because you can feel it all over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can feel and we felt uncomfortable in the moment.
Speaker 2: In the moment, you can see us looking like are you doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because whatever we were fighting about wasn't that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: It was something like well, and then in our sit downs because it was that COVID and was like the last time I was at my house, you can see me say, well, Denise can stand up for herself. She got herself into this group. She can talk for herself. We don't need Aaron there like getting in our face over something that Denise said or did not say.
Speaker 3: You know, I just I have all these visuals of him always just there with like whatever brown drink he was drinking all the day, the dark lickor yeah, the dark lickor and just telling us that he could cure.
Speaker 2: Cancer cancer and threatening us at the same time. I mean, it was really it.
Speaker 3: I mean he was a real gem. I mean God, Okay, so back.
Speaker 2: To these gems, yep, back to these oranges. Jen tells Gretchen that calling slave was the worst move she could have made, and Gretchen cries, saying she didn't know why they could do this to her. She says, they are making her out to be something she is not. Look, this is hard to watch, just because it's just hard to watch. And you know, when you've been in these dramatic sprinter van blowouts, you know, you know how it is. And then in the car on the airport the next morning, Gina says Gretchen does follow these accounts, but can't find the posts she actually liked.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling Gretchen might have stayed up late that night. She had a lot of things to unlike.
Speaker 2: But why wouldn't you have done that before you come on the show. Why didn't Gina check the likes and the accounts two weeks ago? Yeah, when told her. Why didn't Tamra have it or why didn't Tamra screen shot it? Or why didn't This is what I This is where I think there is screenshots. Yeah, but I need them, like I need to be the one that got them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to see them. But they were blurred out.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like, if that's what I was going to do, I want them to I I personally need to know that I did it.
Speaker 3: I know if I was Gretchen, I'd be like, show me, right, show me what you got. But did Gretchen ever even say that. No, Gretchen never asked to see it because she knew it exists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, of course she knows it exists.
Speaker 3: Like, so why would she say to give me proof? She doesn't want the proof because the proof is going to hurt her.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't she saying that she did not do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Clearly, Heather says, Gretchen has always been kind to her and would hate to ever accuse someone of something that's not true. That's sounds very Heather, like, I get that, and I agree. And then Jen says, Tarmah planted it with Gina and it worked. I mean, yeah, but it wasn't anything new, it was something that was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: And they probably all knew already.
Speaker 2: Probably. Yeah, Gina says, all they do is bring up shit on the internet to destroy each other.
Speaker 3: She's right, that's what a lot of them do. And that's what I mean across the board house. You can't just say Orange County. I would say a lot of people dig up stuff just to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what these shows. I mean, The coffee Maker and the Haitian. Mortician's not the Haitian. Are you reviewing that show? Yeah, it's genius.
Speaker 3: So good, it's genius.
Speaker 2: I now need to watch that show. Yeah, it's probably good for that, Like I now.
Speaker 3: Need to watch You need to watch Miami like that. Yep, you need to watch Salt Lake City too.
Speaker 2: Guys. I do this job. I don't need any more mental breakdowns. Like listen, I start to get like, I start to feel a certain way when I watch this show. I'm like, oh God, here it comes. I'm anticipating the fucking you know, the next move. I can just see it coming.
Speaker 3: You can feel it.
Speaker 2: I can feel it coming.
Speaker 3: Well, we love when it says after production wrapped, some of the women receive dms from a person with information about the show.
Speaker 2: Which was not shown, which is not known to the public.
Speaker 3: Gina got a DM about Tamor leaking details about the stuff to bloggers and fan pages. They call a man his voices disguise. He says stuff that did get filmed during the season and was correct. The women are upset with Tamor. They think she will hurt anyone in leak information. Okay, So I'm a little bit confused by this. Why would a random Instagram account all of a sudden decide to contact the women after filming stopped and then agree to be on a call but have their.
Speaker 2: Voice disguise, And why would you reach out to several of the women?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know. This feels very like let's deflect me, Like, okay, this is a perfect thing for Gression and Slade to do.
Speaker 2: Well. Yeah, because after production wrapped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now they got their ducks.
Speaker 2: So if you know all this stuff, how do you know that you know it's gone bad and you need to come after Tamra now, Yeah, Like why are you? It's just it doesn't make sense to me. Also, I would have liked for the voice not to be disguised, and I need to see the screenshots of all the women that receive these dms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see all these messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where are they coming from?
Speaker 3: Even the account name was because.
Speaker 2: All the people that watch are gonna blow that account up.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Something and somebody, you know, like, listen, we know how these we know how the Bravo versus. Yeah, is it better than the FB?
Speaker 3: I mean it's great, it's great, but also why is it blurred?
Speaker 2: I don't like that. The Yeah, if you got information and you want to come out, come on out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you got to do yeah, you're right, you got to do it the way kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kiki came on. This is it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean we didn't love it.
Speaker 2: Well, I have respect for that, Yeah, as opposed to this, which could be anything and everything. And now we're left as an audience only pointing to Slade and Gretchen. Who is this person?
Speaker 3: Who is this person? And also, if you're going to leak information to somebody else to share, it should be interesting stuff. Yeah, not just Hey they you know this is what they went to lunch and coast to Mesa. Anybody and their mother could that.
Speaker 2: Could be anybody. Yeah, I mean, or when Tamra quit in New Orleans. There was something about that, the quitting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I'm not sure that it's a big surprise when that Tamar quit, because I mean she posted about it in real time. Yes, so yeah, I don't know is that considered leaking if you post in real time?
Speaker 2: I think it's considered broadcasting. Yeah, so I don't know. What do you feel about all of this?
Speaker 3: I feel like the reunion is going to be ugly. Ugly, yeah, because there's so much. I mean, I was even watching something with Bryce. Yeah, so Gina's talking to Bryce. She's saying the reason why they're having such issues with Katie is because Katie never tried to be a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was Emily. I'm sorry, Emily. It was Emily on this interview that said the reason they didn't they had issues with Katie she never tried to be friends with women. She wanted to be friends with bloggers and whatever.
Speaker 3: But this is the first I've heard that. You would think somebody who was on a show and they were not being nice to you or you didn't feel like they wanted to be your friend, they would say, hey, you know, what, make an effort with us? You're never making an effort.
Speaker 2: But how do you know? It wasn't said and they just wasn't shown.
Speaker 3: I feel like they were really needing things to be shown earlier on. And if that was said, I feel like it would have been.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but maybe Emily speaking in hindsight and saying, you know what I mean when you look back at it, she never really tried to be friends with us. She only tried to befriend outside sources or bloggers. What else can we call these people? Can call them something else besides bloggers?
Speaker 3: What? I hate that word?
Speaker 2: Can someone give us a new word?
Speaker 1: Just like?
Speaker 2: What do we call them? Content creators? Let's let's call them that? Like you're trying to be friends with content creators that run accounts and you know, instead of forging relationships with us, which makes us very distrustful of you, Katie.
Speaker 3: But maybe they weren't very welcoming.
Speaker 2: Well who is? Yeah, I'm not I'm not gonna go with that. Like we all know the game and I'm sure you're gonna think I'm a lovely person this year?
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite reunion? Look?
Speaker 2: Well, by this, I can't really tell I know, I don't know, but all the silhouettes look good. All the girls look nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all look They all look good.
Speaker 2: Gina, Jina look great.
Speaker 3: Gina looks amazing up here on the top.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that looks nice on her.
Speaker 3: She looked so good. Is this Gretchen looks like your favorite Toddlers and tiaras.
Speaker 2: But I mean the silhouette is right.
Speaker 3: I think, how can the selwod not be right?
Speaker 2: I know she's very thin and long. Yeah, I mean everybody looks like themselves.
Speaker 3: A lot of them are doing my post with the one arm.
Speaker 2: You know, your pose is legendary. Hey, how much fun did we have the other night?
Speaker 3: It didn't I know, we we had so much fun at dinner. We went to dinner me Erica, Renna and Kyle and it was so fun.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you got out.
Speaker 3: I know. It was one of my like only dinners. I very rarely go out like past three pm.
Speaker 2: So we got you out and we had a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went out. We had fun. We laughed, no one cried, no fighting.
Speaker 2: We had no fighting, and I think we just laughed at each other. Yeah, and the ridiculousness of our lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we That's when I told Renda that I'm slowly but surely my hair is morphing into hers.
Speaker 2: Well, you could have a legendary look.
Speaker 3: I know I'm going to steal her look. Really, I feel like I'm a couple months out from being able to pull off the Renna.
Speaker 2: The shag, the Sally Hirschburger shag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to zip over to Sally Hirshberger get her.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, but it was so fun. All right, thanks guys for tuning in to another episode of Diamonds in the Ruck. We'll be back next week to recap the reunion.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I'm me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's gonna be good. All right, bye guys,