Speaker 1: I don't want no short dick man. I don't want no short dick man. I don't want no short dick man. I don't want no short dick man.
Speaker 2: Don't, don't, don't dump, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, dun't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't want no, don't want no, funk dont don't want no, don't want no, don't, don't, don't.
Speaker 2: Want, don't want, don't want, don't, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't want no short dick man.
Speaker 2: What in the world is that fucking thing?
Speaker 3: You need some fucking tweezers.
Speaker 4: To put that little thing away that has got to be the smaller dick I have ever seen in my whole life.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck it.
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome back to Good Mon Bad Choices. I'm Erica and and it's the morning, and I'm tired, but you know we're here up early coffee. Oh fuck, I thought it, and I forgot to say something. Damn. Okay, should I go make some Okay? I feel like if we're gonna smoke again, we should do a coffee. Okay, we'll be right back. Okay, Sorry about that we're back. We have our coffee now, I can take a sip really quick. Ah BOUGHTI my Fulds coffee actually stumptown, stumptown. I'm a bougie coffee drinker. Apparently I'm bougie everything, according to my friends that be sliding into Jamila's Dan. Jenny, I know you called me bougie. Don't be madgin bougie. She's like, you know, Erica, have a look for Jennifer. You can't get boogie in Tijuana, Okay.
Speaker 5: As a girl, I don't know if there's not there's no amount of boogies you can get in Tijuana.
Speaker 3: We can't afford everything there. We're really falling. We're falling into Joana.
Speaker 5: Except minus is fucking super expensive airbnb that you found.
Speaker 3: Well because originally it was for twelve people, not seven people. You need to calibank. I'm gonna try something.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Airbnb that usually comes through, but sometimes fuck up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I booked an airbnb for my birthday. I'm gonna go to ros Rito, not Tijuana. Past twenty five minutes, Piana, I've just never crossed the border before. You haven't, No, No, how do you live in California.
Speaker 5: You've never crossed the border. I don't know, and like I let you mean like drove obviously, like driven across it to Mexico. No, it's very strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just so excited I wanted to go. I don't know, I mean it's exciting. I mean, I mean, I'm sure it's like not impressive, but like I just I want to do it. Yeah, you did need to do that. It's so close. That's the beauty Offnia. Like you can get to so many different types of places quickly. That's true.
Speaker 5: We are, we do have access to different types of place in San Francisco is different to Jjuanna's very You can get to snow in an hour and going a big bear.
Speaker 3: You can get to the desert, you set it in a lake. You can go to the ocean, you can go to hike, you can go to Mexico. That's true. That's true. But I booked an airbnb out there and my host is fucking me, fucking me. Well, the math things, we're not even there yet, so they should pretty much unfuck you. No, But that's why they do that, because they have that forty eight hour cancelation. It's a bullshit, like you have forty eight hours to change your mind, even if your trip is four months. Call them ahead, fuck airb uh yeah what, I'm excited. I'm excited to go. We're gonna have fun. We want out there. Yes, sir, I'm still deciding if I'm gonna bring my booth thing. Oh you might bring him. I was thinking about it. Oh my god. Okay, I don't know, it's is it too sound? I mean, my kid is going to be there. Oh well, that's hard because.
Speaker 5: I mean it's hard for me to say because you know, I've dealt recently dealt with this, and I mean I.
Speaker 3: Felt I feel fine about it. I think that were you affectionate with Anthony in front of Luna quickly?
Speaker 5: No, not quickly, but I mean, but then again, it's been like a like I guess, I mean, I don't know, like a few times or of course, and how affectionate are you?
Speaker 3: I'm not like you arranged from like one to ten, like tongue kissing.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm not like tongue kissing, but like just normal what the I don't know, I'm not over zealous, I'm not like I don't know if that's the right word to describe that, Like I'm not tongue kissing him and straddling him, but like al said'm just laugh And this is another thing. This last time we like we slept in the bed together, all of us and like hmm, I'm not like we were like.
Speaker 3: No but no, but I know what that would happen about it? That would happen you're living with someone. The person is maybe or a serious boyfriend or like you or like even your husband, Like you have another kid, the kid might still want to sleeping with men. Yeah, yeah, actually I did that with my mom and my stepdad. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's people want to put like labels on things like that's unheard of. That's absolutely fucking up. But like the truth of the matter is when you like, it happens when you date some much.
Speaker 3: How did Luna? What was her like? How is she acting when that happened? Was she like she was fine or was like harvest? I'm sure she was fine. Slipping underneath him, sleep underneath us like not a big deal.
Speaker 5: One morning she was like I sleep naked though, She's like why no?
Speaker 3: And he had his boxes on, who was just in his chairs? So why are you naked. He said, I'm not naked. Your mom's naked. She's like, why you naked? As like I sleep naked. She's just like okay, But that's also because she's about.
Speaker 5: To be four, and like she can talk really wrong some things I'm not expecting her to say, but like, yeah, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Going on, but like it happens.
Speaker 5: I don't think, like I think that Happy Bay is a very nice, cool guy. I think he's very mature, and I think that I don't think that's something you really have to worry about, Like I don't, I don't question you know what I mean, like I worry about what.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just don't think it's I think he's a good person so and I think he's mature so he can go about the situation accordingly. He's not like twenty and someone's trying to be all over you and your kids around Like it's not that he's you know, some.
Speaker 3: People just are super unaware and not understanding. My only reservation in inviting him is, well, there's a few there's you know, him spending time with my kid like that. And then also do I want to feel like I can't be fully affectionate with him.
Speaker 5: Well, that's another thing. But I find myself holding back. I find myself like getting in my head like a sister, so like looking at her, looking at me, and I'm like, so, if you don't want to deal with that, then that's something to consider because you're going to inevitably be thinking of overthinking things. I'm sure everybody's listening thinking, oh, bitch, were you overthinking when you're sleeping?
Speaker 3: Do you explain? Did you explain to Luna like this is Mommy's How did you explain this mommy's boyfriend? Boyfriend?
Speaker 5: But she doesn't know what a boyfriend is though, Well, Disney, she does, oh like her prince Charming? Yeah, she said that this is mommy's prince. Yeah, but surprisingly she knows. I think somewhat they know what that means because she asked me before, Who's who's going to be my prince? Who's my prince? And I was like, where up the fuck is she getting this? But Disney, because I think.
Speaker 6: I remembers me and Freddy being affectionate, of course she does, you think like I mean, she was, she was too, and she was over two and a half.
Speaker 3: Wait, Marjor In July August, she was two and a half and we broke up, she remembers, and we slept in the bed together obviously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she remembers. I think that here's like every there's like a huge taboo with it, but we're human. I think it's important, especially for daughters to see. There's like I read this article like don't let your daughter never date. See anyone you're dating and then the one person you're serious with and then you get married. So they don't think that there's like one day you meet some perfect person and like, so they have some sense of reality of the dating process. I'm sure there's like a lot of you know, there's a thin line for that because it's definitely shouldn't be around every single person in an intimate capacity.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying to you, Like, I know you, so I know you're not going to make any like.
Speaker 5: Stupid, rash decision to bring someone you think it's going to be like fly by night around her. You know the fact that you're already thinking I want this person to meet my kid.
Speaker 3: Lets me know it's something. You know, he's someone special, right, I still don't know yet though, Yeah, I mean I think he's someone special, but I'm still not convinced that he's over, like he's totally passed his last relationship.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if Erica mentioned this. We haven't mentioned a lot of things, So let's just catch everything happy. Bay is just frush out of a relationship that was an open relationship.
Speaker 3: It was an open relationship and they were together for home four years, but I don't know if their relationship was open the entire time. I don't think it was. If it was more towards like the last year of their relationship or something. And I guess she broke the rules of their situation and they're not together anymore. And so that was only like a month and a half ago, so that's very new. He seems like he's convinced that he's like moving forward and stuff, but I'm not convinced fully. I mean, he acts like he acts like he no, But I just know how the healing process works. I mean, I know also everyone heals at a different pace and differently, And you know, I do believe that love can be like a cure for heartache, you know what I mean. And I think that it could be a band aid, and it could be a it could be a care and a band aid. And that's what I told him too. I said, I don't know. I don't want to be a band aid or a distraction to your healing process because because I done it, I've done that, but also because I take you seriously, like I take this seriously. And he says he's not. He says, you know, so, he says he's not you know, he says he's not. So I mean, if you if you haven't, there's no rush. No, there's no rush. There's no rush. But I want to. I kind of want to be with them on my birthday. Well you need to figure it out. Bit should we bringing kids? And we're not? No, no, no, we're bringing kids. I'm definitely bringing Iroy period. It's not a matter if I'm bringing irony bringing him or not. Yeah. But to be continued. To be continued, Happy Bay to be continued. I'm also update up. Young baby dumped me, right? What kind of friend are you? What? She's laughing my heart ache? No, No, I'm laughing because the way you just looked at me. You're smiling as you tell me. I'm awkward.
Speaker 5: I feel with bad things awkwardly all the time, I'm always laughing and smiling and trying to find.
Speaker 3: The funny image. No, but I don't know why I'm laughing. It's not funny. It's sad. Most maybe I'm embarrassed. In the last all of ninety days. Well, I mean, you guys still talk, so it's not like he broke up with you and then like stop talking.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Actually it's actually rather mature. A it's a long distance which is very difficult and very annoying. And also like he has trust issues, he has like issues from like childhood, and he's like, I'm gonna go to therapy, and I think that's cool. I think it's cool like for him to be like, I need to deal with myself in order to do be with you, and I'm willing to do that. And I'm recognizing that the work needs to be done. And I'm like, damn, I.
Speaker 3: Wish I ahead insurance. I want to go to therapy too. You need to get your ass Obamacare. Obamacare is not covering No, damn the mental health. I don't know, and they might, I'm sure they do, probably a certain doctorate, only certain network you can go to.
Speaker 5: But I know I feel like there's like usually therapists to be a therapist, there's like all these hours you have to complete first, and we're those students who want to give discounted sessions. If you guys know any of those type of services or apps, I think I'm sure there's some out there, right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah there are. There are for sure, there's like, yeah, there's like and honestly like some I mean, I mean, therapy, it can be expensive, but some of it's not that bad. No, you know what I mean, some of it's not that bad. And it's sometimes you spend that much money getting your hair done done or getting the you can spend it on your mental health because it does. Therapy does make a difference. It really helped me and I think I'm thinking about going back again. Actually I need to go back. And like, and my daughter's looking through the window smushing her face on them on the window. It looks like, oh yeah, that's like a little Lisa Frank. This is so sad. I come in here, come on, But yes, I would say I did. That is mature. Yeah, that is mature. What's rambabe? Okay, come and sit with me, but you have to be quiet.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I've only done therapy once and that was with my baby's daddy, like couples therapy, and I probably do need to do it alone.
Speaker 3: You only did it one time, and no, no, we did a few times.
Speaker 5: But that was like my only therapy experience with that therapist, which I mean, I'm not it was bad, but I think this is gonna sound narcissistic, but like I'm very rational in my head. Even the one time I did therapy with her alone because he couldn't make it, I was just like talking to myself like, yeah, but I know, maybe he is crazy, and then I have to rive.
Speaker 3: Out, like but you know what, I'm rational too, And I thought that too, that maybe I don't need therapy because I'm so real with myself. Right. No, it's not true. Oh no it does. It doesn't. It's not. It's not the same. Oh my goodness, now their kids want us come here. Baby. No, it's it's it's it's it's not even about whether you're real with yourself. You think it's mostly just about like getting it out. It's getting it out, talking it through, because you'll also come to different epiphanies just talking with someone and someone who has a different perspective, and like, I really liked my therapist because A she was female, B she was black, and C she wasn't afraid to give me her opinion. A lot of therapists like to keep their opinion out of it and they let you come to your own conclusions. Right, she did that too, but she still would be like, yeah, you're driven. Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 5: My therapist was a black woman, she was older, but I I really feel like if it's someone you can relate to and can relate to.
Speaker 3: You, it's easier to fop. Yeah, it's easier to talk freely. Even she was older, and I was like, God, she's talking so fucking slow and she's fasting my hour. But you yeah, and even even you definitely have to find the right one, you know what I mean for sure, Like not every therapist is your therapist.
Speaker 5: I read, if you guys are gonna come out here and play, go out there and play, you have to go out there shaking the table, go go back in the living room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that those are the So he's going to therapy to work on his issues so that he could be a better man for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So now I kind of feel obligated to find an affordable therapist because I'm like, oh, fuck, so I need to work on myself, which I recognized. I recognize I do have work to do, I do have things and even like he's last, Honestly, these last couple of episodes have made me really realize even more that I really do how I do need to go back. I do need to do the work and whatever that requires, it just probably needs to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because we fall into that we know what we need to do. Just because we know we need to do doesn't mean we're doing it. We need to understand why is it that we're not doing it? Especially young It's even deeper than that, you know what I mean? What is the like we know okay, yeah, we know this fucked up? Yeah we know we why are we doing it? What fucked up thing happens? Experience happened to us that making us react this.
Speaker 5: But because even young Bay has like issues with his mom and saying like feeling like she dropped him, like you know, it was just like abandoning issues, being dropped off, not having trusted, I think it really affects our relationship.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to trust me.
Speaker 5: He was like, he wants to push away sometimes, and he's like, I know what's from my childhood. I know what's she was dropping me off and shit, and that that comes from it. So really, when he started to say that, it made me think about my relationship with my father and even though we have a really good relationship, because though I still haven't called the michag home, I would probably say me and my dad are like most similar and probably a little closer than me and my mom. But in my childhood, I remember experiencing a lot of infidelity, like him not coming home for days and nights and.
Speaker 3: A lot of it. I kind of like put way back in my mind.
Speaker 5: But the truth of the matter is even some I may have some abandonment issues and trust issues, and that's why I'm kind of I don't want to say disconnected, but I can become. I can't be very disconnected easily because I rationalize in my mind my emotions, like, Okay.
Speaker 3: I think that you're not that disconnected. I think you're good at suppressing. You just pushed shit away, and I think you actually feel a lot, but you're good at just like being like I don't care whatever, whatever. But you do when then you know it starts to build and starts to build and then you like get fester and then you you know, get overwhelmed. You know, right, it comes out in different ways. But I think that I think everybody should try therapy a few times in their life, and I think I need to go back, especially with like, I don't know, I think having a new person in my life. I just want to make sure that like I'm not falling into like habit bad former habits of mine. Yeah, I think that I'm pretty like like you said, like realistic. I can observe my like behavioral like patterns well, but still like I don't want to look up from this like next year and be like I should have seen all these I should have seen all of this, but I was blinded by the dick or that's more than that, but you know what I mean. But that's another thing, and I always kind of stop. I would love Can you guys just go another room and watch the movie? Please? You guys want to put Papa peg on? I want a movie.
Speaker 5: We're already watching a movie. Oh, but companionship feels good. And when he likes someone and they like you back it feels good. But are you diving into that because it feels good or because like really it's a really deep connection you're getting and gaining and learning from this person.
Speaker 3: There's an exchange of energy.
Speaker 5: Or is it just like, oh my god, I'm attracting situation for having good sex and it's comfortable because I think we as humans we tend to do that too.
Speaker 3: There's that. Yeah, I think about that, And I also think about like the situation, this news, this news that has been presented to me recently, And I think, like, am I just going all in with this because I'm trying to not deal with that, you know what I mean? But I feel like I feel like I have been dealing with that for a while now. But like I just I'm just super paranoid. I don't want to make I don't want to I don't want to feel like that again. I don't want to go through that pain. And I know you can't. You can't hide from that because it's you know, some shit happens, and like heartbreak disappointment. Yeah, the kind of heartbreak and disappointment that I experienced, you know what I mean, Like the the like betrayal and all those things like, I know you can't predict that, but I feel like you can if you know, like if you're a good read on people, or like you trust yourself to make the best decisions and not ignore the red flags like so many of us do. And I do it all the time, you know, because I want to see the good in someone or I don't want to believe that this is who they are. No, not that like go around. I don't want to believe that this is who they are. I just want to make sure I'm just making good decisions and I'm not like rushing into anything. Yeah, because this situation with him does feel like we're rushing, and it's like I don't know how to stop it. Well, because when you like, when you're falling, it's why it's a falling, not rushing. But it's just like our feelings are growing at a very fast raid. But that's can you guys just go to the kitchen where you go, what are you doing? Where are you trying to go? Where are you going? Put your shoes on, because I already know you're gonna you're gonna come back and here talk about your feet hurt. Go put your shoes on and go through the kitchen and close the door. And go through the kitchen door and close the door behind the door, go put shoes on. Oh my god, Yo, seriously, did they drink coffee or did we drink coffee? They don't need fucking coffee.
Speaker 5: Listen, if you don't have kids yet, Honestly, they're a blessing from God, they really are. But oh my god, take your time. Take your time, because it's NonStop. I mean, you know, people say it all the time, but it's on a different level of oh my god.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of oh my god. It's daily.
Speaker 5: And sometimes I'm just happy that I know that there's other woman who feels the same as of me.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, she's wondering where her shoes are at the front door. Oh, actually, fine, you don't need them. You don't need shoes outside. Okay, that's fine, that's fine, good, perfect, perfect.
Speaker 5: Luna's a wild child. My child and I are both wild, natural people. I've trained my child really well. We don't work like to wear clothes. She can often go outside barefoot. She will beee outside anywhere.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, my kid needs shoes because it should hurts feet. Okay, I chilled.
Speaker 5: You guys already it's really good to walk outside barefoot, also to connect with trees.
Speaker 3: Touch them. I don't. I don't not agree with that, but I don't like I want to walk on soft grasses. People hate how wet grass. I like wet grass. You do, Yeah, I'm not mad at what grass I don't want. There's little pebbles out there, and they hurt. I don't care. How nature you are. You know, you step on that ship and you're like, oh, but this is nature. I'm good. Doesn't hurt, doesn't hurt, doesn't natural natural, natural, natural.
Speaker 7: Okay, So speaking of d speaking of Penis, we didn't we wouldn't say anything I did.
Speaker 5: I hope I'm not blinded by the d Today's topic is Dick.
Speaker 3: I am a man or don't or don't dick? What is a Dick deal breaker?
Speaker 5: I put some notes on my phone, Jamilla's famous notes.
Speaker 3: Well, after asking a few of my friends, one of the common themes of a deal Dick Dick, Dick deal breaker is skinny Penis. Not a fan? Who is a fan?
Speaker 5: No one write as if you're a fan of Skinny Penis, explain to me the appeal.
Speaker 3: Explain to me why the benefits, the pros and cons. For me, they're all cons. It feels like a tampon, it feels like a finger, it feels disgusting, and it feels like it's choking. Yeah, your mouth, like you barely have to open your mouth. It's just like and it just pokes you. Also, just too little of a penis. Yeah. I actually heard you talking to one of our friends about small penis and she said, well, it's all about the motion of the ocean. I'm sorry, Like, you can have all the motions of the oceans, but if the penis can't hit certain places, it doesn't matter. I've okay, So I've had small penis that that applied to smallish penis, not small penis smallish and I was like, I saw it and I was like, oh, I don't know, it's gonna work, and it was great.
Speaker 8: But anything smaller than that, No, I've had a particular experience as somebody who had a smallish penis.
Speaker 5: Keep aside, I love this guy, like, I think is the most greatest man.
Speaker 3: I think he's like the epitome of a husband. Really, who was this person? Muslim bait?
Speaker 5: Oh, but he's so Muslim and I'm obviously not, and he's like very adamant about that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'd love him a wrong time. That's nice. We're smoking if you can hear us blowing in the back and coughing. The first time we had sex, I don't know if he like hit the wrong spot. He left.
Speaker 5: I was look in pain for like two hours and if it was a pointy and like my stomach hurt so bad.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 5: But I was like I was young, as I was too embarrassed to say any thing, so just acting like everything was fine.
Speaker 3: But thankfully he left. I was just crouching in pain for an hour.
Speaker 5: But then we had sex another time and it was great, very pleasurable. So you gotta be you gotta be especially careful with those little penis. Is how they poke you?
Speaker 3: They poke, yeah, I mean if they're too pointy, they could poke you wrong, and that's dangerous. I mean I've been poked by a big penis too, just some positions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's totally really happened twice in my life where I was like crouched over in pain after once from a small paints, once from.
Speaker 3: A big penis. My two bad. So my first ever bad experience with the small penis was in high school when it was with this guy and he was a friend of mine, Like you know, eventually you just ended up having sex with a friend the bucket and he was Filipino. It was little, yeah, And so you know, everyone always taught, you know, everyone had their every everything. People always put like these these stanzards of penis sizes on races. Black guys have big diss Latin man hit her, miss Asian small Remember the Latin hit her miss? Yeah? Okay, so obviously all those things are lies, but so but yet in high school, I'm like, oh my god, I didn't have a small penis. He's Asian, and then he did, and like I was like, oh god, I'm already here. It's kind of like our last episode where we talk about like feeling like we have to go through with something because we're already here. What baby, what? Where's Luna's out there? She's getting all your rocks. I really don't want to have this conversation for me anyway, So I went ahead and got on top, and I just remember it kept falling out, like it would not stay in, and to the point where I was like, is it me like I started, of course, because I was women like we always think it's our fault, you know, or like something's wrong with us. It couldn't possibly be the guy's small penis. After I texted him, I literally felt horrible. I felt like it was my fault. Can didn't know better. Well, I knew it was small, but I thought like, well it should work the same, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Know, vagina like your vagina stupid like I don't know, Like, I just felt like his I could fuck any dick.
Speaker 3: Right, That is a attitude, right, like a god damn it fucked him all. But it just kept falling out. And then it wasn't until like I feel like, I knew it was small, but it wasn't until like a few weeks later that I was like, Okay, that wasn't my fault, that was his fault.
Speaker 9: Don't little don't little dick shame He didn't even I just felt like I felt bad and he felt I could tell he felt weird, so I was like, oh, no.
Speaker 3: Okay, then second small penis is I've got a really good penis lub. I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me say one thing because it just reminded me speaking of falling out sidebar.
Speaker 3: If you have a little penis, do not fucking buy a magnum. No, you cannot buy a fucking magnum.
Speaker 10: If you have a little penis, it makes your dicky look even you look dumb, like we know, and your dick looks so sad, saggy, saggy, and looks I'm gonna get pregnant because it's great, and I'm I'm gonna leak out.
Speaker 3: I don't want my sons having small little penises. Oh my god, this is terrible. You will. I also think about my future. I think about my offspring and what that's gonna do. I know, but you can. You know what though, one of her friends just had a boy, and she was like, we haven't hard. She was talking about the previous small dick and she's like, oh no, I can't talk about his penis.
Speaker 5: I feel now that I have a son, I feel so terrible just talking about some guy's penis.
Speaker 3: You can't help that.
Speaker 5: And I was like really, And I was thinking, what if I had a son, then you feel differently?
Speaker 3: Dick shaming? Yeah? Do I okay, Oh my god, maybe we should because we always say you have daughters. We always told we always tell me that you had a daughter.
Speaker 5: Oh no either about Yeah, well okay, so your second experience.
Speaker 3: Okay, so my second experience was recently. It was my like my, it was my my July Hoary when I was talking about oh same, the guy with I don't want to put it, you just put it in your warning Her momot that like that's a yeah, that's I guess. And that's the thing I guess. You know, guys, little little penises putting it in the buttle because it doesn't fall out.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was my notes, because it doesn't fall out right, And that's actually in my notes.
Speaker 3: Small dicks like anal.
Speaker 5: It's true if you love anal too, then you'd probably be easy for you to like be with this smaller dickish that.
Speaker 3: But is it possible to like anal more than badginal sex? Do people like? Like? Is that a thing? I'm sure it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure I know something. My loves anal really, she loves writing it. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Actually, my friend sent me a poorn the other night and there was this girl doing anal and she was doing it so hard, I like my butt hurt. Think I was like, I had to ask forward, well, but it was freaking me out.
Speaker 5: Even if you like anal, I've seen them porn, they like big dick anal.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how that's big. And she was writing it like doggy style, like dirty hard, my cousin, there's something about humming that way a dick in your ass, And I was like what. And I thought I was so into everything seriously, because I've been in a relationship with I mean, there's a g spot in there, that's for sure. Like I definitely, well I've had anal and like, yeah, but it's just not something that you want to I want to like do all the time. And it wasn't like, yeah, I guess you to do it all the time, but I guess it is. It's nice to have an option because I dated guys. It was that's not an option, like maybe try like this guy, well, that's that's what his that's what he's giving out. He's passing out jobs.
Speaker 5: I feel like I didn't I said this last time years. I feel like Europeans love anal. My theory on the what where did you get to that conclusion? I watched this documentary about this point that I loves on and then your story and I don't know.
Speaker 3: So those two makes you kind of I just a conclusion that oh okay, so weted.
Speaker 5: To prevent being disappointed, I like to think do dick checks, you know, like the inconspicuous like.
Speaker 3: I've been wrong, but that too, Oh my god, yeah I've been wrong with that, so wrong, which brings us another thing.
Speaker 5: If it's small but girthy, because that was probably the trick, and then it feels it feels like there's something in there because it's girthy when it gets hard. But I would much rather take it like medium girth with a medium dick with girth, but like skinny and little.
Speaker 3: No, but if you just do like.
Speaker 5: Like make out, get it hard to get arouse, and then just gently place your hand in the cross area and like graze over it so you know what you're working with, or maybe like in the club, back it up on the dance movie.
Speaker 3: Can't you can't you betn't measure a penis with your but okay, the moony grind true true, let me hold on, hold on, let me start from the bottom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's but you could film with a little punk or bigger pope, I feel a.
Speaker 3: Little pump coming to you. You know what I'm wan do.
Speaker 5: Let's just sing her own intro and we won't get any trouble because I don't think I think we'll lose a lot of listeners. Let's just covers every fucking episode. I think we lose a lot of take covers, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, or we'll get a fucking record deal. What would a girl would be? Good? Good mom? That sound like that's terrible. We would not create every destiny child, good mom. Okay, back to the dicks.
Speaker 5: Yes, so Gray's over the first get it a rouse with making out session or like you know, and then firmly grip around the cross a light firm Wait over the pants or you have to give supper pants and the pants I mean, or are you on just skin? I mean if you want to be like if you not want to if you're in public and you just want to just do like it's early in the relationship, you want to just check out, but you're going to be working with it.
Speaker 3: But if it's a.
Speaker 5: Little bit laer in wish, if you still have me to go in the pants and get it real clear, But.
Speaker 3: What if you touch it? What if you do that and then you don't want it, and then you've already made him feel like you do want it. That's why.
Speaker 5: That's why it has to be very the timing and the place. If you do the outside one like in public or maybe like a movie, because then you're an obligate like a public place. Don't want it to be like in the bedroom almost getting hot and heated, because and it might be too late unless you.
Speaker 3: Want this venus. It would be like I gotta go, I just got sick. Yeah, yeah, that's what you need to work on. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: This guy told me that one time I went to the Chicks and it like it wasn't She was like heavier than went on the pictures and that He was like, oh, you know what, I just remembered. I think I left my stove on, the stove on in my dog's home, the stove on. And I was like, did she believe that? He's like yeah, because she texted me later like was this stove.
Speaker 3: Like, oh I think I left this stove on. Oh my god, I don't know if I love banding the date like that. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I have I'm sure, I have to not abandoned, but like got out of it, like.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't, I don't know, we're not doing it. Maybe your pants, your pajammi's are in your underwear? Boo pull him out. Oh also, oh my god.
Speaker 5: So my friend recently someone sleiding her dam hung out with him once in one city and then he's like, come out to Chicago.
Speaker 3: So she flies out to Chicago to go see this guy.
Speaker 5: They have really good conversation, he's cool. She goes out there, they have a good time and uh, yeah, it's small. It's very small. And hold on, I'm trying to address the camera. And then all that to say, you'd be careful of the DM did.
Speaker 3: Because you know, if you fly somewhere, well, I feel like DM, like you actually see it.
Speaker 5: Well that's what they needed. He didn't show it. I've gotten anywhere, though, then I just meeting someone in any Well, then that's why I suggested the swipey.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not flying anywhere until I know I have I'm not flying anywhere. You need to come back out here to make so I can make sure.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing, ladies, you're not obligated to do it. No matter what city you're in. That's true, you can say no. But I do feel like, oh my god. That's another thing, like if you do fly, if someone flies you out somewhere, are you black?
Speaker 3: Do you feel obliged? No, I didn't want I went to Nicaragua. Oh right, we talked about that. But I made it a point to do that because I in the past would have right. And I have to work at reversing your like psyche, because we've been taught that, like you not even talk. You've shamed into thinking like oh, once you start, you can't stop. Not you know what. You knew what you were getting yourself into. You knew that's what that was. They wanted, that was part of the deal. And it's like, yeah, we even think that way because maybe they don't think that way. I think a lot of times we assume they think that way and they don't. I mean, of course they probably want to, but I don't know. Yeah. But also, oh, I feel like, if you do have a small one, you should have given packable head. That's like a rule, a rule. I would agree. I agree with that, but I think sometimes guys, do you think guys all guys know when they have a small they do, right, Oh, absolutely, there's you know you know, you know, you know, yes, you know. Yeah, I think I think so lookey. I think some guys don't.
Speaker 5: Some guys think it's more impressive than it is, yes, because they've Oh my god, guys, it's so One time I went on a date with someone and I mentioned that I know this porn star N'm justin Slayer. Yes you can, guys, can go google it. Oh my god, someone else is calling. And first of all, I'm low key proud because he's kind of famous.
Speaker 3: Go google it. And and the.
Speaker 5: Guy was like, I can't believe you slept with him. His stick is huge. I'm never going to sleep with me. Now, I don't know my point in this story. Men are intimidated by other men with larger penises. Yes, yes, that so people do know when they have small dick because there's porn.
Speaker 3: That's true. I mean, I guess that's true. Would you marry small penis? Like if you had found your dream man like and he was perfect in every way, but his dick was small, would that be a deal breaker for you? And he'd just be like whatever, how small? I mean?
Speaker 5: I would I would part of me wants to say I couldn't do it, But then there's other parts of me that says like I'm shallow, what a bitch?
Speaker 3: And also what if it's like an upper relationship.
Speaker 5: And he would it would and he wouldn't mind me? Like maybe I could have sex with someone else. I mean, I think if you have a small dick, he might be more open to it.
Speaker 3: Also, I just feel like, is God playing a trick on us?
Speaker 5: Like can you not have all things like good looking, good dick, good job?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course not. You can't have all those things, No, absolutely not. You got trade one. They tell like three things the rest good dick, good job, and one else good looks that's it, good dick, good job, that's it. Not like good personality. Personally, I was like, I'm missing one, I'm missing What is it? What is it? What else is important in genuine well morals?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, like not crazy. You can't have all those.
Speaker 5: Things and be sane, which is I think it's fucking bullshit, Yeah, because like a.
Speaker 3: Big dick guy is just bad shit crazy, I think for sure, Like I mean not maybe not now, but like I think women all the time compromise for penis you know what I mean, Like, Oh, this guy, you know, he's doing everything he's supposed to do, but the sex is bad, you know what I mean? People do that all the time. But ultimately I think you become cheap, you end up getting resentful in a way, and you're never gonna find like you. I feel like you rarely ever marry you're the best sex of your life. Really No, I feel like usually the best sex of your life is that there's something other, there's something obviously a person attached to it. That there's there's always something wrong, there's nothing that isn't You can't always you can't have the best sex of your life and also the best person like you can sometimes it exists, But I feel like I feel like most women don't marry that that person. I could be wrong, I could be wrong, maybe, like any of the listeners listening, are you married to the best sex of your life? Is your boyfriend or your fiance? Is he the best sex of your life? Honestly, like honestly think about it, because you might have had best sex moments, right, but not best sex of your life? That's true? Yeah, I mean, and and you know, sex is when you have to work out all the time. I'm sure there's like, you know you usually you have this amazing sex in the beginning and like, you know, you forget your eyes off. Yeah, but I was, I mean, I've been in relationships where I was willing to compromise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely like that guy I said at the Muslim Bay. But I'm now looking back it was a bad decision. Yeah, I mean it guess depends on the motion of the ocean, not the size.
Speaker 3: I think it also depends if you can like talk to your partner about your sex too, because that's so such a touchy subject to talk about with someone, their penis size, the fact that their dick can't stay hard. Maybe you don't like the way they like bite your ear lick your inside of your ear, which I fucking hate. Don't ever do that. And then also like, you don't like a tongue in your ear? No, I hate it. I hate it. I don't mind you biting my ear and licking around it, but do not put your time in my ear. I guess i'd had that happen. I'm like, Okay, I don't tongues do not belong in my fucking ear. I don't want your drools dripping into my ear drum. It feels like a slug is in my It just feels I'm getting grossed out thinking about it. But now like being able to talk to your partner and tell them those things. You know, I know my relationship before, like I couldn't like I didn't feel comfortable talking about anything with him, and he didn't make me feel like I could, Like it was always like he always got very defensive, and you know, I tried to be like delicate about the way you talk to them, But like I think, I think because I didn't establish that in the beginning, it was like later on. And like I think if you start establishing like that open dialogue about your sex with your partner in the beginning, it doesn't it doesn't. It's not weird. You know that's true.
Speaker 5: And also I think we've saidled a different episode if you like, I think you can make someone feel comfortable as saying like, I don't know, I don't feel like I write your dick that good?
Speaker 3: Like do you think I could get better at that? Or what? How do you do you think I could get better at? Like how I psycered dick?
Speaker 5: Would you want me something different when you put yourself out there first for critique.
Speaker 3: Then it sets you up to right. But then sometimes guys are so insecure they don't want to have this conversation, so they say, you're doing everything great. No, it's great, it's perfect. Where you go from there? What babe? Okay, okay, one second, I'm coming.
Speaker 5: Okay, our kids are growing absolutely, No, you can't fucking nuts, it's ten thirty A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we actually do have to go, and they're on fucking ten, but I have to go. I've had like three emergencies happen in this just in the last like thirty minutes during this episode. Yeah, this is the most.
Speaker 5: This is the most phone calls and most like urgent interruptions.
Speaker 3: We ran in one and bad kids. We don't even get to talk about our favorite penises. Oh well, justin Slayer is one of my favorites. I just mean shape. So what's is the shape? Oh you know what the shape is? You can go look at it. Yeah, you google watch it. Also.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we both agree that curved penis is where it's at. You must try it if you haven't, if you're in, if you ite's the opportunity. We highly recommend it, and I think that like curves in any directions, I recently not recently.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the guys that I was stating, he had a Peanuts that was like skinny to big, like had a big bass and went like scale like a volcano. Yeah, kind of like a triangle. Yeah, it was nice. I liked it was different, but I feel like that.
Speaker 5: Slowly, slowly it was like, yeah, it was like big, but it's super skinny, didn't a point.
Speaker 3: Like it was just you could it was just bigger at the base than it was already. It was big at the base, so then by the time it got to the top, like it was like like average. That sounds nice. Yeah, that's interesting. It's like a pretty pretty smooth brown. Isn't that nice when it's all colored and even so that's two colors and it's just so it's not bad and soft. Yeah, yeah, vainy. I prefer cut penis, A cut penis circumstanced, I really go to your head. Uh, I prefer circumsis.
Speaker 5: Too, But I have had that, yeah, and I've said so, I've seen non circumcised penis that don't you can't even really tell well when.
Speaker 3: It's hard you can't tell, right, we'll saw either. I think I just saw a rap just walk right there. That was freaking out walk by. Yeah, I was just walking back. Sorry, we record out like semi outside the plane the plane, airplane flying by right now. Yeah, I mean, I just you know, I just love penis and I do.
Speaker 5: I do, And I think chemistry overall, when you have chemistry with someone and for the most part of the conversation is good, you're attracted to them, you make out good nine times out of ten, hopefully the sex is also compare, because that's I mean, like, look, we can I think we can compromise on appear like you know, what is what I'm looking for? Anatomy nature anatomy. Yeah, and you know, it just really matters about the person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like I'm not perfect, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, but I know, I know, but I know that my my I know my performances, not even my performance, but I know they get good.
Speaker 3: Pissy. Yeah, I know you're good pissy too. How do we know? I've been told many many minute minutes. I just know.
Speaker 11: I just know.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact, I just know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got into like a comment war with one of horrible decisions, crazy fucking listeners or fans or whatever the fun and they were like talking about what's your biggest turn off? Now it's like soft dick, And this guy was like, maybe it's you. Maybe you wait, did you stuck his toes? Well, his foot was what he was What.
Speaker 3: Was on your back? Yeah, your second too was back and he was hitting it from the back. And I was like, motherfucker you.
Speaker 5: I make this general comment and you obviously are guilty first of all that you think it's my fault. Then somebody was like, maybe at Mi La Mapo's caddish trash, I was like, I almost was like.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna one thing for certain, three things for show it right.
Speaker 5: It's what a fire, But I restrained myself. But moral of the story, our pussies are perfect. No, all those little.
Speaker 3: Penises out there, Oh my god. All right, we got to conclude this episode because we gotta go handle some stuff. I gotta pick up my mom from a procede. I gotta go see what's going on at the hospital with my flip, my family member, and I gotta call baby Daddy because there's an emergency. So we have to go to go.
Speaker 5: Thank you for tuning in to the episode thirty one, Yes thirty one, and check us out on Instagram.
Speaker 3: At Good Moms Underscore five choices and send in your horries. And we're doing a Halloween episode where we want to just compile a bunch of the best storries to send us your level ten for level ten. Don't be shy. You're gonna be anonymous. Just go just go crazy. We're anonymous, and you tell all our business. Yeah, just go crazy, because we need some we need we need at least like we need shas need to kind of scary. Which would be better? Okay? Well that.
Speaker 2: Don't don't don't walk, don't walk, don't walk, don't walk?
Speaker 3: Isn't thank cute?
Speaker 4: An extra belly button?
Speaker 3: You need to put your pants bag on, honey.
Speaker 2: Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't be don't don't don't. Dumped up, don't don't don't dump dump.
Speaker 1: Don't want no, don't want no, dumped up, don't want no, don't want no, dump dump don't want don't want don't want don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't want no.
Speaker 11: Short Zick Maenny weed Enie weed be t Deeny week Enie ween t t deny we enie weed D Denny we Enye weed T T. Denny week Enie ween b T. Denny Weenie weed t T. Denny week ENnie ween e D deny ween eed ceny ween He shriveled, little short zig man. You need some fucking.
Speaker 4: Sweezers to put that little thing away that has got to be the smallest dick I have ever seen in my whole life.
Speaker 3: Give the fut
Speaker 4: No sort