Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Apple has beat earnings last week. Yes, what does it mean for the stock market over all? And what does it mean for the economy. I'm sure Tim Cook's primary bedroom's amazing real shout out to Tim Cook and everyone on Apple revenue was at ninety four point eight billion versus ninety two point six, which was expected, and then iPhone was at fifty one point three billion versus forty eight point nine. Now they adjusted guidance and revenue because running software economy, I get that, yes, but it goes like, I mean, just on revenue alone, they made ninety four point eight billion. So if you're looking should I invest Apple versus another company, you have to invest in the companies that are making the most cash.
Speaker 4: So write this down.
Speaker 2: Whoever has the most revenue she being in your consideration for what's in your portfolio. So even there on on the iPhone side, they did fifty one point three billion in a quarter, which is bigger than most companies will do in a year. And that the earnings absolutely because I mean they weren't expecting the iPhone to have any increases quarter. Absolutely, the fact that it went up two percent was like, all right, great, this is incredible.
Speaker 4: So yeah, can I run them down?
Speaker 5: Because when we talk about the verticals, a lot of people just think Apple. They might think it's just the MacBook or it's just the phone. Let's go down all the verticals, and we'll just we'll just say that the money that was made. So you said iPhone the revenue was up fifty one billion, fifty one point three billion. Wall Street expected it to be at forty eight, so that was a plus. The MacBook it actually went down. This was this was something that we'll talk about seven point seven billion versus seven point eight billion. The iPad also went down in revenue sixty six point sixty seven billion as opposed to the six point sixty nine. And then the other revenue from the products, so we had eight point seven billion as opposed to eight point four to three which was expected.
Speaker 4: And then the services.
Speaker 5: So the services is crazy because you think about it. Yeah, Apple Music, but one of the biggest things is the deal that they have a Google yep to be.
Speaker 2: The number one search engine alone. And we talked about this last week and not beefing. You would think Apple and Google our competitors. They're technically Apple marctsoft in Google like a soft monopoly that operates together.
Speaker 5: I mean twenty billion, twenty almost twenty one billion in the quarter just from the services alone.
Speaker 4: Just think about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just just having a partnership or having a deal with the company that's doing has a product that you're saying, this can help us in our businesses. Obviously the app stores inside of that as well, but twenty billion just in services. So you have all these verticals. Now if you look at it, if they're earnings, all of those went down except for the iPhone. And Apple still doesn't give future guidance. They haven't done it.
Speaker 4: For the past two They're smart, they haven't.
Speaker 5: You don't know what to expect, but we do know that growth is exponential each year, and you know that a new product is coming. Everybody's waiting for or June seventh for the day for them to announce. So I mean when Buffet says it's the greatest company we've ever seen, I haven't seen anything like it. This is unprecedented, man, it's unprecedented. And the board authorized ninety billion and share repurchases and divinity, which is huge. Right when you buy it back your shares, it brings back the value to more shares.
Speaker 4: And the way they're doing this is just.
Speaker 2: And if we look at coinbase in comparison, when Fred Wilson was invested as a venture capitalist, they sold everything off and then also the CEO Brian Armstrong and last time we hear Miami, I had a controversial take about coinbase a year later, and that's kind of true. Shout out to everyone in the crypto space.
Speaker 4: I love you all.
Speaker 2: I don't want any smoke, right, I'm coming here in peace, no podcasts or currency wars on my end. But if you look, A great sign if a company is doing well is if the companies are doing buybacks and if the executives there are holding on.
Speaker 4: I want to run off some quick steps.
Speaker 2: So for Apple one year or year to date, it's up thirty eight percent. One year from today, it's been up fourteen percent over the last month, up seven percent. PE ratio is at twenty nine, which is low, which is absolutely amazing. Market kap a two point seventy five trillion and the percentage of floated shorts is zero point seventy three percent. So that tells you that no one thinks this company is going to fall apart. Invest in the greatest company that's ever been publicly traded for the long term and you will be okay once again. It goes back to investing being really simple. If we stick to our principles, and I wish more companies were this well RAN, so we can have like a more diverse swath of companies to invest in. But they are clearly like the Lebron James of this or Devin Booker, which one is more efficient.
Speaker 4: Of this era? Right?
Speaker 2: Either way, I love Dev. I'll think dav making it to the finals, but welcome to third take. But this company is probably the most efficient RAN. If I look at revenue point per employee, that's a two point three to four million. So if you can compare these stats and see versus Tassa, how well this is being RAN and Tim Cook and the entire team is incredibly focused. That's another thing at Berkshire. Even when they mentioned the g and the person who's going to replace Buffett, they're not on social media.
Speaker 4: They don't eat up up much space.
Speaker 2: They're just head down focus on running a company, and that's a metric and the fundamentals that we have to focus on more for sure.
Speaker 4: Especially during a recession. I'm glad you brought up point base.
Speaker 5: Brian Ostrum was in the news, he doubled down again criticizing SEC for he feels like it is a loan attack on anti crypto establishments, him being the number one of it. And so from an investment standpoint, if people are looking at it, and we kind of went over this two weeks ago when we were talking about we invest in US companies, but if this US company can't thrive here, he'll be forced to go into national Absolute is going to lose something to trust on some of the investors.
Speaker 4: So he's in a it's in a tough space. Phone. Yeah, they should sell to JP Morgan. And I'm not here for JP Morgan, but it's like just add to the asset.
Speaker 2: Listen if the CEO YouTube comes out like, hey, we don't want any black people to be like leading figures like we gotta go to the we gotta go to Twitch or some like, you have to make an adjustment. Now, if Genzeler leaves and then the next SEC chair is crypto favorable, then I have the chance to thrive. But when you have a regulatory body basically saying we don't want you here, and you get a Wells notice and they won't tell you how to play within the lines, how do you have a competitive advantage? And I think Brian is a great CEO. I just think that the regulations won't allow them to thrive.
Speaker 4: Ever, you just brought up a great point. The Wells notice you want to just tell people what the Wells notice?
Speaker 2: I mean, the SEC is basically putting you on notice that you are doing some unscrupulous things, which I think is unfair. Like if you ever played basketball, you went to state and you're like, hey, these refs are not going to be in our favor. The Wells notices like, you listen, you need to be one boy twenty before we give you this title. Right, So, now that I have a few days to reply, of course they're going to reply. They're going to fight back. But if and I found the interest in even all, like the stake and rewards. When I saw the roll out of the Apple rewards card, it looked very similar to what Cardinal was doing. So I'm like, now, if I can give you all the apy returns and the safety of Apple that allows them, and Apple has a great relationship with the government and SEC in the White House, that kills the majority of mainstream who will never go to crypto ethereum bitcoin, Cardinal and you can go there. That's another attack that people aren't talking about enough. While the SEC is the direct attack. The Apple savings card and being.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Earners. What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Push half one billion dollars in four days, one point four ridiculous. That's a side attack as well. So the Wells notice is almost like a subpoena for business. Yes, right, the sec says, we've done an investigation.
Speaker 4: The next steps are enforcement action is about to happen. Yeah, and so they've been served with that.
Speaker 2: If they get an enforcement action, man, it's not good.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, let's talk about that briefly too, because Apple definitely we talked about this savings account a few weeks ago. So now in the first four days, they brought in one billion dollars in deposits. So yeah, uh so the newly launched savings account, they yeah, trackted nearly one billion dollars in deposits according to a.
Speaker 4: Forbes article, so three weeks ago, I think so.
Speaker 2: And for context, before First Republic went under, they had nineteen billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this and this and once again it's this is gonna beat four point four point one five percent interest and it's backed by Goldman Sachs. Yes, and it's it's it's adding to Apple's growing financial services offerings.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: And it's for Apple users, Apple Pay users, I believe.
Speaker 4: So. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's Apple car uses Apple car uses. So one billion and four and four days. Where do you see the trajectory of this long term? What would be out.
Speaker 4: Your crystal ball for this particular product. I think five ten years.
Speaker 2: From now, ten years or maybe even five, they should have twenty billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If we if interest rates are slowly going up, formc of course, raise a quarter.
Speaker 4: Of one percent.
Speaker 2: I think the rate that will need to get to before we top out a six and a half percent, which will crush the market, which is what they want to do, because they want to slow spending and increase inflation. In times of recessions or depressions, people are going to look for safety first.
Speaker 4: So like when.
Speaker 2: Countrywide went under in the last recession and allow Bank of America and JP Morgan to become the safer alternatives now with everyone using these phones in Apple building trust in the nineteen eighties, if I have to bank between them and P and C, shout out to P and C. I love you guys, bankuty for a long time prior to going to Capital One. But I have more trust with Apple than I do any major bank. So and I know there's some places you guys have highlighted in the comments where you can get a higher yield, but Apple has a higher trust score than Robin Hood. Also, if I can get twenty five percent or thirty percent return in the stock, why don't I just bank with Apple? Because the probability of Apple going under, they are literally the too big to fail. If the government has to pick between Apple and JP Morgan, Jamie Diamond.
Speaker 4: Will go work for Apple.
Speaker 2: So it's all about who is the safest entity an institution, and Apple is probably one of the largest of all time. I think in five to ten years they have twenty billion dollars under management. And it's the funny part. This is like a side project for them. It's not a main focus at all.
Speaker 5: Right, we just spoke about the verticals, right, so we didn't even talk about financials. So like twenty billion that would be on par with what we just said that they get from the services component. I mean, when you think about that type of money under management, what is that place it? Do we see it? Because we have the big four and when we talk about and banks Top twenty, Top fouteen, Top twenty, top twenty, and Apple so smart, they will never come in and be a direct competitor. They say, we just want to be an ally to assure the safety of the American citizens, to give some safety.
Speaker 4: And then I'm sure they.
Speaker 2: Have some preferred apartment partners like Goldman that they'll work with now the line. And then also then when they make the move into healthcare, so that may be another twenty to forty billion. So if you get twenty billion under management here, twenty billion of services. If they announced that the glasses product amazing healthcare, that's another twenty billion.
Speaker 4: And now you're really the biggest four sectors of all time. Yes, all under winter umbrella with.
Speaker 2: Great leadership, great management. So I don't know what wouldever like IBM lost this way. The thing that makes Apple unique kind of like Lebron deep into their forty year fifty year, because normally once it'start this to like thirty years, they begin to taper off. They are continuing to find ways to innovate and scale into different industries, which like Microsoft never could have been like a card manufacturer, or like anyone ever wanted to bankle Microsoft back in the day.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not certainly fathomable from that standpoint, then the debunks the theory of companies having a thirty year run of dominance.
Speaker 2: For most kinds, it's like an exception. This is this is yeah, this is like if Lebron and Jordan was like was one person. This is outlier for sure, but it goes to show how you should run a company ad based on trust, delivering on return, delivering on promises. Of course they've had some failed products, but they usually bounce back. Really well, there's no stop in this company anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, And kind of the question was like what does it mean to the market. I remember when I called you Wednesday, Yeah, look, and we spoke about our market money, like this is important outside of all the contries. So one, this is the one. And so when we saw the iPhone with what sheet was estimated and how the stop went up. I'm like, all right, great, that means at least Thursday and Friday we're going to see some some positive days just because of the weighted impact that Apple has on the S and P and from a lot of the ETF especially QQQ, and we talked about it's okay all the time, but like the amount that is weighted on that company, it has a negative quarter, we're in trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna affect everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a great part is like they're currently hunting for what will replace the iPhone. Like a couple analysts believe like in ten years the iPhone will kind of go the pathway of what the iPod went. For those who don't know, at one point the number one driver of revenue for Apple was the iPod, and then the iPhone came out and all the iterations from their iPhone fifteen should be coming out pretty soon. But there I don't know if it will be the glasses product, but they're looking for a revenue replacment for the iPhone, and if they do that.
Speaker 4: That will look stend them another ten fifteen years as well. So yeah, and the.
Speaker 5: Reason a lot of from what they're saying that you know, the numbers were down for the MacBook and the iPad is because we're the comparison.
Speaker 4: You're comparing it year over year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so you're talking about a time when people were buying YEP computers at a different rate, that were buying uh tablets at a different rate. Now posted this year where it's like, all right, they're not buying them at the same rate. Plus with some storages obviously with some some apply chain issues, and so that affects the numbers. So yeah, I think we'll see those numbers change over the next two to three quarters. But we saw them even now, like with the air Buzz. It almost looks like they're bringing the iPod back right a new ones that have the screen on it. So I mean, they're just going to keep innovating. Man shout out to Apple. Uh my portfolio looks great with them in it. On seven three oh baby, by the best.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to reach legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.