Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scored touchdown is key to horsting best Lombardi Trophy and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft King Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six.
Speaker 3: Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick.
Speaker 2: New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources. Woofstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boosmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're near this boost Mobile store location.
Speaker 2: To learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speeds not available in all areas. All right, fellas, let's get real. Four second, Your skin is the first thing people notice, so why are you still treating it like an afterthought using bar soap and an old rag.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, it's time to upgrade.
Speaker 2: Your face deserves better, and Butter Skin's MVP Men's skincare is here to make it easy. This is your all pro lineup for clean, hydrated and glowing skin. It's simple, quick, and just two steps, no excuses. Step one, start with the gentle skin cleanser and silky salt face towel. The cleanser clears away dirt, oil, debris without drying you out, while the towels make sure you're starting fresh every time. Toss them out after each use. No more old funky rags on your face. Step two finish with your choice of moisturizer. The all free Jail Cream for lightweight hydration, perfect if your skin gets the Coco shave cream for normal to dry scan that needs a little extra love, or the facial shade Butter for deep hydration and that buttery, smooth glow. Here's the kicker. This set is made specifically for melan and rich skin, and it's unisex so you can share with your girl instead of dipping into her stash all the time. But fellas, watch out, once she sees how good these products are, she might start dipping into your butter. Right now, you can grab the MVP Men's Skincare set for just fifty dollars. That's premium skincare at a price that makes sense. So what are you waiting for? Lick the link in the description or scan the QR col to grab your set today. Leave the old raging twenty twenty four and step into the new year with clean, confident skin. Butters got you covered. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Thank you, Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network. Boy, do we have a show for you tonight. Maybe one of the biggest trade, if not the biggest trade in NBA history, went down last night. There's also a trade Daron Fox is headed to the San Antonio Spurs. Zach Levine is headed to the Sacramento Kings, but we'll get to that in just a moment. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed.
Speaker 3: Y'all know me.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite up that guy, the Liberty City Legend, the Bingal Ring of Fame, Artery, the pro Bowler. That's Chad oh Josenko Johnson. Guys, thank you for joining us, Thank you for waiting for us. You've been so supportive twenty three, twenty four. Hopefully you'll be as supportive, if not more supportive, than twenty five and beyond. Go follow my media company on all of his platforms. That's Shays Media and my clothing company. That's eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. We just restocked everything use Coach super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We dropped new beanies in every color, and we've introduced gift cards available from twenty five to fifty dollars. It takes the guests work out of letting someone you love pick something they want exactly. You don't get the picket, they get the picket. Just hand the gift cards. We'll do the shay by Laportier as we close. But Chiefs and Eagle fans, any fans, if you're in New Orleans for the Super Bowl, check out our super Bowl Live Show, our VIP Meet and Greek is officially sold out, but there's still plenty of tickets left for the super Bowl Big Show. It's February sixth in New Orleans at the Mahelia Jackson Theater. Already lined up. We got Coach Prime, we got Master P, we got Juvie, we got Flavor Flavor, and we got Debo, James Harrison locked beloaded.
Speaker 3: They'll be ready to start by and sit down and chop it up with Ojo and I. And we got Devo coming like James Thursen yup.
Speaker 2: I hope you got Securities yep, he coming. And we got other lists. We're getting those all lined up for you. Some NFL players past and president will stop buying. Chop it up with Ocho and I. Both night Cap and Club Shape Shape are both nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Nightcap was nominated Outstanding Podcast, Art, Sports and Entertainment. Club Shay Shape was nominated Outstanding Podcast Society and Culture, and I was nominated for Entertainer of the Year. Please go vote for your favorite guys, Unk and Ojo and me personally, the lincs pen into our social bios without any further ado. We're now joined by three times sixth Man of the Year. On April ninth, twenty nineteen, he became the oldest player in NBA history to score fifty points in the game. And he's also the first and only player thus far to score or at least fifty points for four different franchises. And he's the newest analyst. He's gonna be calling game for NBC next season, the one, the only. Jamal Crawford, Jamal, how you doing, bro?
Speaker 3: I'm going okay. We got to.
Speaker 2: Ker all right. The trade at half of last night. Luca a superstar, beyond superstar, a global superstar in his absolute He's not even here his prime yet, Jamal. He's twenty five years of age, He's a five time first team All NBA player.
Speaker 3: And they trade him for Anthony Davis and a first round.
Speaker 2: Pick and I think twenty twenty nine and uh Max Christi And in return, the Lakers get Luca, they get Max Kleeber, and they get Mark Keith Marris, who was already he was on the twenty twenty Laker team that won the championship. So Lakers received Luca Maxi, kleeber markif Marris, the MAVs get Anthony David, Max Christi and a twenty twenty nine first round pick. Also, the Jazz received Jalen Hoods, a Scarafino, a twenty twenty five second round pick, a twenty twenty five second round pick Bill the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Jamal, when you heard this trade, I thought it was bull jive.
Speaker 2: I thought somebody had got hacked, because ain't no way the mass of trade Luca, but Lloyd and behold, it is absolutely true. Luka Doncic is on the move. Anthony Davis going to the Mavericks. What is your assessment of the trade. Why do you think this trade happened.
Speaker 3: I'm a chill. I thought it was I thought it was being guy the first two.
Speaker 5: I ain't no way Luke's being traded, like you said, all the exact the way he ain't.
Speaker 3: Lucy's sign that.
Speaker 5: And if I'm a young NBA star, I'm not comfortable anywhere if Lucas can be traded at this stage of clear where he's act where he was going.
Speaker 3: Anybody be traded back.
Speaker 5: I said last year on Shock's podcast, I said, if I'm later, I'm looking at trade. At the day at people thought I was trading. I said, Lebron is still your best player right now. You got to have better pieces accountingent. Yes on in the bubble, Yes, the Lebron is still ain't looking why he's Lebron. So with that being said, I gotta get piecing. I didn't know Luca's on the play when they had who knew, but they come to La I gotta take that beer. I have to because now look for the now in the future, as Lebron says, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wear it down.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm gonna hang it up whenever the idea is one two three for me, you have a bonfire superstar. But now we're just trying who other people want to play that. Lucas backs off, so we know he's gonna bring the Halloween lights to go and fix Hollyween and Danger Book on the other side of Dallas. It's a perfect compliment to Kyrie. They obviously they don't make you more move They didn't trust the fact that they're gonna have to be in Lupa almost four hundred million.
Speaker 3: Dollars wherever it's going up to college.
Speaker 5: See it's really loud right now because now we're looking like, you know what happy trade to do like this?
Speaker 3: They had to get stuff thing we don't know about, you.
Speaker 1: Know what you know? I also, I mean, I'm curious. I'm thinking, I'm thinking of the head a little bit. I'm thinking of a head little bit. Obviously it had to be something internally for them to trade such a great prayer like that, like like both you just said, it's not even in his prime. So I'm looking forward to obviously the future because Kyrie can opt out in the summer, and what are the chances Kyrie actually joining Lebron again. I'm assuming Lebron comes back next year as well, and you have Luca, Kyrie and Lebron.
Speaker 5: So for me, I think I always see back to the been An election, but Kai Doll would have some type of point like you know what after it isn't been loonal Like I'm saying, my contracts up next year.
Speaker 3: They chose to stick with me.
Speaker 5: And if you look at how Jason Pierre sticks about card, he's always sneaking glow only because everything you want, you're playing with ad that'd be a KI another win. Tis back to being point guard. He's still in his pard who's still doing numbers. He still makes it look easy. You got a d you got a bunch of money, possibly with the other moves to be made. If I'm crime like, you know what, they stuck with me. And also they didn't didn't wht Nobody else want to be getting multiple years done the contract?
Speaker 2: Well, so you don't we get that type of Okay, okay, yeah, I'm looking at it, and I've said this. Everybody knows this is not right now. I called I gave Luca the name baby Bird because I thought he was that special. He was the closest white player I had ever seen the lad Bird. Everybody knew lad Bird was my favorite, but I always questioned. I said, he looked like he's out of shape. I said, he looks like he's unconditioned. He looked like he doesn't take his training and his condition seriously, his training seriously, and he has some habits that you know, if you look at Rick Carlyle, you got Luca. Guys don't normally say nah, I'm good and leave a superstar player that's only twenty two years of age, Jamal. So there was something that was some things that was going on that wasn't being talked about. But if you know the game and you see, you like something ain't adding up. And then plus Luca is scheduled. He was the first player that was going to be able to get the Supermax five years, three hundred and forty five million, so basically sixty nine million dollars a year, Jamal. If a guy's unconditioned, he doesn't take his training serious, he doesn't take conditioning serious. And there's some other things going around. If I give him fifty nine million, Jamal, and he might have some power that we need to rustle away from him. And if you hear listen to me Ko Faiz, he says something about culture. When I hear that, Jamal, I don't know about you, but my ears perke up.
Speaker 5: The coature means the something beyond the scenes that he's not happy with. And like we all know that the one question in all the sports and in life period you're an entertaining are gathering in father and Linca is gathering his problem. So that's why I'm shocking has happened. Even with all that going on on, he's swooning too. He can't let on the mature and you can learn and see.
Speaker 3: Probably where the professionals are jab that want the best point guards ever. So that's the shocking general and Fallow is that he starts only eight twenty nine and knock you know, neither spine or whatever.
Speaker 5: He's stilling, not even in the spine and so all the and that's why I look at second shop guys like that.
Speaker 3: They don't be training, and you're gonna be when this stuff. Until he figures out, we just back because he's exactly good. In fact, he's twenty two all the bit to a fernalms hesp.
Speaker 5: He's obviously figure he's twenty five, Jamal, who's fall Sorry the fact he's twenty five up killing some twenty five underless he's still yes, love to look for that too.
Speaker 3: So that's three, you know what.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Jamal and I tell o this all the time, and we talk about it bill tolerance until they can replace you once they got a deal that says, you know what, we can win right now? I like Kyrie and a D in the Pick and Roll, ad has never really had a guy this this dynamic in the pick and roll Rondo and you remember when he had Rondo in New Orleans. The numbers that Ad put up. Ky is a very similar part guard point guard in the pick and roll. But for them to trail a twenty five year old that's five times First Team All NBA, it tells me everything I need to know.
Speaker 3: I don't need to hear nothing else. They can say this, so they can say that.
Speaker 2: But you know it had to be bad, Jamar, because everything that you said is absolutely true because you say, you know what, his production is better than his problems, but they say, no, hell, it ain't his problems super seed his production.
Speaker 3: I have a question. You know, both of you could probably answer it better than I can.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I don't really understand how for the intricacy on why he's not egible for the five year through forty five Supermax now just he got traded so simply because he got traded. It's in the contract letting you know, once you get traded somewhere else, you're no longer elgible for that regardless.
Speaker 2: You'll only get a four year deal. Because he was he was almost like a bird, almost a bird situation. That was the team that drafted him. He had been this many times, the first team All the NBA player, So therefore a lad Jason Tatum, a JB. So guys that have been there for particularly what if it like like five six years are Jamal then and then you're first team All MB You have to be a first team you have to be one of the All NBA selections into Yes, so he's done that. So he was eligible five years, three forty five. So think about that, he would have been eligible to get another contract that was probably gonna be north of four hundred million at the age of thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh that I think you answered right there. I think that was Aha, mom, I think that's gonna be it.
Speaker 5: I think they were more skill if they gave them that money and they couldn't do back to the water at that point, he buys the organization totally versus right now, like you know what, let's pay losses. We see when this is boring, and I think that might be part of them. And they've because here's the thing, Jamal.
Speaker 2: They believe that a lot of these injuries, the Nick Knack injury is because of his condition. It's because of his training is because of his diet. It's because of a lot of things behind the scenes. We say this with Joel Embiid, we say this with Zaion Williamson. Not to say injuries don't happen, but I believe the Mavericks believed a lot of these injuries are self induced.
Speaker 3: You're not taking care of your body.
Speaker 2: It's being reported at one pointy way two seventy two sixty five, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: But Jamal, you know this.
Speaker 2: You played this game. Damn near two that you played it two decades. When somebody moves a player like this, we've never seen it that have been like they moving Magic Johnson in his prime, them moving Larry Bird, Michael Jordan end their prime. Don't get moved unless the behavior is so egregious they say, we just can't control it.
Speaker 1: Your eyes and your ears are still even if you're not playing, your eyes and ears are still with the NBA.
Speaker 3: Do you know, have you heard anything what the issue might be where this whe where it came to a head where they just had to get rid of him.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's just let's just taking set back and think about what they want to fill. Right, Lucas having celebrations being Mike cooner gar I got so quick, so you can't speculate that they had him stepped behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: That was just like, you know what, he's not changing what we want to be and if.
Speaker 5: We've been in this contract and maybe worse at it got so sometimes the best way to see a function is not look you look, they're gonna be on their best behavior. So some times you guys say, let me see how you move with that. Let me see if you got a check now at least for anybody, right, let me see if they are be delegitiate with the professional mom when you're watching that, this is makes you watching the talent man bet going back to hanging shapen so fast he stayed back and figured over there Nico Harrison was Kobe's back with Nick. Rob Lincoln was told David, so you know they had a friendship in relationship and all tackle of politications they have.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm like, we can net so that and not get out and get it. But here's the thing, this is what we know. Young athletes that hurt become old athletes to get hurt, and the worst thing you can have is an old guy that's got you own two hundred million, you own three hundred million, because I just read a thing the other day when they said Joan and Beid he's made one hundred and twenty five million for the games that he's missed.
Speaker 3: You want that on Luca, You want that.
Speaker 2: You want Lucas Falery three hundred and forty five million, and Harry is And they believe that those injuries, a lot of those have been exacerbated by his condition. You remember he was nursing the knee in your last and in the game, and the championship game excuse me, and the NBA Finals and leading up to the finals, We're like, well, how long can he go on?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Look, so now you hear culture, you hear you see a guy that has no interest in playing any level of defense.
Speaker 7: Not at all.
Speaker 1: Uh, I got some guy to give away. You know, everybody's gonna have flaws when you think about NBA players, hell, even NFL players. Everybody has their strengths. His strengths and his identity is on the offensive side of the ball, So you know what you don't get from the defensive side of the end.
Speaker 3: But he's so great at what he does offensive Hell, you you got, you got, you got to take that. So how did you like? This can lead you also like a supposed to anybody probably like now I just don't.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Lebron is at the age he can't play consistent defense. Luca doesn't play any defense. You traded your two blast defenders, your wing defenders. Max Christy on ball and ad your help defendant on ball can defend one through five, is tremendous in the pick a roll, he's great. A weak side helped. Look, you got guys that can score, but who can they stop? I mean, look, I understand, I understand. This is what the Lakers and I and I've studied the Lakers, and I know the Lakers. This is what the Lakers do. They got willed because they love superstars, and the later you gotta have them. Cannot get over. You cannot survive as the Lakers without superstars. So they go get they go get Willed, and then they follow that over Kareem and they go get Shot, and they go get Lebron, and now they go get and they go get Luca. You gotta have that if you go to be l a if you go to be the Lakers, you look at the Dodgers. That's what they do. You see show hate, you see Mookie, That's what they do in order for you to survive out here.
Speaker 3: That's why they went and traded for Matthew Stafford. Don't Joe, you gotta have a star.
Speaker 2: You gotta have stars, Aaron Donald, you gotta have stars to survive out here if you want to win, because there's too much going on in La. We got beaches, we got samon, we got root tops. You got so much going on and if you don't win, they not coming to see you. But I'm telling you I don't care. See that's the notion that people make. Jamal, and you know this, a lot of times people say, well, as long as I'm doing my job, you shouldn't care about No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work like that, because see, your job is being a professional. That's your job.
Speaker 2: How you conduct yourself while you're doing your job, that's called being a pro. And say, we don't like the pro. We love the professional because he's given us twenty nine thirty two thirty four nine to nine. We know what he can do. But that pro eventually will catch up with us. His behavior and the way he does things that say, naw, we've got to nip this in the bug. We got the break he's played at twenty five because he's gonna become unk. Bro. We let him get two years into sixty and seventy million dollar contract.
Speaker 6: Hey, that joker back coming. Hey, he might come into the game drinking a bit. He might come to the and smoking on hookah. Because we know Luca loving hooka, dout Jamal, he loveth hookah.
Speaker 3: He letting hooker.
Speaker 2: And when you sit back and look at it, Rick Krlyle left, he refused the contract extension he had Luca at twenty two to twenty three. What coach you know would walk away from Lebron walk away from a Magic Johnson, Larry Bird. That's what Luca's a comparison is. I'm not saying he's not won a championship, he didn't want an MVP, but that's what he is in today's turn. Ain't no coach walking away from that. Coaches might get fired, but coaches because they know how hard it is to get one of those guys. Those guys you don't those guys like Luca, they don't come out in the draft every year Bron a magic of bird. They don't come. So if I get one, I will keep this joke as long as I can, as long as they'll have me our state.
Speaker 5: And that's why some shocking like we have negative ever seeing this and it's so open ended and in some shock can always can do them speculating. We don't wish nothing around nobody, but we got to figure it out, right like that's our job, But higure it out and educate. People are getting gonna little get an insight and why this happened. Who knows, you know, how they come on? His body will be like all that stuff played the part. What So what happened is where he's gong and where Anthony Batis is going and how its apposed point quote changing. We gonna see in the next year or two how things lined up and well how answering the future.
Speaker 2: M I also think I think now he just lost one hundred and seventeen million dollars on show basically one year that it cost him one hundred and seven It cost him one hundred and seventeen million. Now, if that don't get your attention, it should have your undivided attentions. Now I don't know where y'all who makes one hundred and seventeen million dollars a year. Maybe some CEOs, maybe a Christiano Ronaldo, maybe in Bob Baby, maybe some of them. But the ain't a whole ain't a whole lot of players making see undred seventeen million in salary you can for at taxing. Yeah, now you got just think about it. You could have been, You could have been and that in Texas your state income tax it's thirteen and a half percent. In California, I don't know if you noticed anything. So forty million, they gonna take thirteen and a half percent.
Speaker 3: That's ten.
Speaker 2: So they gonna take four millions in the three So they gonna take by six million from you, right there.
Speaker 1: Old joke on far Listen, Let's say he missed out on one seventeen right whereever you miss out. What Let's say he gets hisself together yet together, gets on the right track. Is it the possibility he can recoup that money on the back end and the next deal?
Speaker 2: It all depends. Hold up, he's a big enough superstar that he can have He can have deals outside because he projects. That's one thing he projects globally, So yeah, he can make that much, but you can't make up what you missed. It's kind of like time because yeah, let's just say, for the sake of market, ohoe, he signs this deal with the Lakers, so one seventeen.
Speaker 3: Three forty five, so he gets.
Speaker 2: Eight two, twenty eight, twenty eight coup, buddy, But just say save a Jamal. You remember when Boogie Boogiet missed out on what two hundred million by getting traded to by getting traded to, uh, the Pelicans, and then he gets injured.
Speaker 3: Never saw pay that again. See that's the thing, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You see, we're under the assumption and we hope we knock on wood that nothing happens. But when you continuously overweight, you put stress on your body. Your body ain't used to that. Your body ain't used to being trying to go up and down that corner on the nightly basis, Jamal, you know, at least two nights a week, sometime three nights a week when you meant to be two twenty, all of a sudden, you trying to play at two sixty something got a gill about you. Something got a gay up. Yeah, and that's why, Okay, you got a ferrari and you keep hauling logs on top of it, and you see what happened to it.
Speaker 3: That's like okay talking one dreading pope.
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 1: I'm going five for one eighty on McDonald's and cheeseburgers and fries and the coach. So you know, having a deal with you at my age, with the skill set would never happen any injuries.
Speaker 3: That's easy work. Now see he was doing that at twenty five.
Speaker 1: Ag ain't number, but the number they the man created that man, I know Ain and you whenever you ready, I'm here. That's all they got to say.
Speaker 5: You're saying that pool work from this time, they ain't working on me. Let me let me, let me ask you a questions, Jamal, who do you think won the trade? I think Dallas is on the immediate picture that convey I think the Native is going to future. And the reason being is Dad, he would let's help you. And as you know, uh, like we've seen sometimes staff and his fault and he's taking dames over the last few year. But he's gonna have a different walkload man. You like you said, he's gonna be a gol picking rolls a lot and probably uh Lucall. That's a great transition of the lane to me as a future start whenever Lebron side. He's having that because you've gotta have the So I think Gos has won it and just so so weird the weirdness something dety there because I just whold to guess. But do you imagine doing so shaping man no hero or between jumper and just a shocking. That's why I said I don't take something else. I think there's gonna be one.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be a shocking break that happened for this next time period, like plumba sheet. I think something smoke And if.
Speaker 2: You look at what Minnesota gave up to get Rudy Gobert, Yeah, Dallas they won't but one first round pick. I think, give me twenty seven, give me twenty nine. I'm gonna pick swap in between and give me what you gave me.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's all you hat be because this dude is generation look is so good a Challas ball look with day all time that when he's playing a time, he know you planning that she was going to get your coach, Kenny Jampo got that quality. Lagron's well oh you know this. I got you on that o't you do? Okay, I'm I'm expose him over there like he's one of those dudes the games. He always sudden. He looks like a got head coo though, like you listen to Chanberry song. He saw that peace would get it. That is clazy, but Dad can't get it. Always you don't see.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see him three times six Man of the Year, of the oldest man in NBA history to have a fifty point game, the only man in NBA history to have fifty at least fifty with four different franchises, the one the only. Jamal Crawford good luck next year and calling games on NBC. Jamal, congratulations, job well done. Hey, really appreciate your stopping by the drop offer some insight into this big trade.
Speaker 3: Appreciate thank you. I even shout to my guy and John taking ready get healthy. Well appreciate chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Now we're joined by a former NBA Rookie of the Year All Star, former Warriors head coach Mark Jackson. Mark, talk to it, bro, How you doing. Everybody is great, bro. We cannot we cannot complain, huh, huh hey, churin your camera, Mark.
Speaker 7: Under see how I do it?
Speaker 2: You tried to pull a shutter sharp audio?
Speaker 5: Do that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Here you go, coach, What's what's going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: You're good?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: You good?
Speaker 2: I'm killing it?
Speaker 7: Man, I have to problem for y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, Mark, Mark. Let's get into this trade. Bro It came out of nowhere. Normally trades like this. It had to be a special type of relationship because you had to sit on it, because fly to it, drop it. There was no win ad getting traded, nothing about Luca getting traded, and then boom, You're trading a twenty five year old, five time first team All the NBA player that haven't even reached his prime yet for Anthony Davis, a first round pick and Max Christie. Talk to us about the trade. You coached this game, you played this game. Talk to us out of the deal like this.
Speaker 7: We don't know the truth of everything. That's first and foremost. This is an incredible deal that was pulled off by Dallas maveraging in Los Angeles Lakers, primarily Nico Harrison, Rob Polinka. It is in my time of playing basketball, following basketball, coaching basketball. It is the most shocking trade pulled off without anybody leaking it, not anybody knowing anything about it. And then with everybody that got wind of it thought it was a fluke. We thought it was a fluke. I got ten phone calls and the mentums fan saying, can't be real. Can you can you confirm it? I'm like, I don't know, I can't confirm it or not. It's it's shocking, like you said, a twenty five year old guy, five times First Team All NBA Generational Talent. One thing I would have done if I was Nico Harrison Dallas Maverick. I'm not minomizing it to Los Angeles Lakers and that one phone call, I am opening up the bidding for Luca Dontons, letting everybody know. Everybody's well aware of what he brings to the table. I got him assured. Now the best deal may be Anthony Davis and the only got from the Lakers. I doubt it, and Lisa would have made sure the Lakers sent it. Hopefully their first round picked it. But uh, but at the end of the day, you can't underestimate he got a he got an Elae first ballot Hall of Famer in Anthony Davis, whose only concern is staying healthy when he's on the floor. He's a dominant basketball player, and I believe it helps both teams. The Lakers continue to add by adding a big both teams have a legitimate chance of winning it all. The Lakers because they have two guys that can control a basketball game at all times on the offensive man Dallas Mavericks because they have a legit big man that prefers from his own words to play the powerful position, now has two young, athletic, energetic bigs to protect him. And then you have a guy like Carrie Irvan who's a special, special generational talent in his own right that can do some similar things with Luca and can carry them on the offense then and create an offense for himself on his teammates. Heck, my former lead assistant, Peach Mayans, who played for the Chicago Bulls, the brilliant basketball mindset. A Hall of Fame general manager once said to him, do not make a trade that can cost you your job. And that's what Nico Harrison did. But I give him credit because so many guys willing to just cruise along. I can win twenty games, thirty games. I could go to the lottery time and time. I could be bad, and I got any excuse. He swung for defensive and the only dabble I think he gave up a home run talent. But Anthony Davis has gotten stayed healthy and'll be good for you know, the foreseeable future.
Speaker 1: Hey, coach, listen for someone who played the game for a long time, for someone who coached the game as well as a coach, and you think about that. Just want you to put your GM hat on for a quick minute. What can a player do to the magnitude? And where's that egregious to you? Trade somebody that young, that's that spectacular and brings that much to a team, especially from an office to standpoint, you got to talk to me. Just just give me some give me some type of better context or context on what could a player do behind the scenes that could warrant such a trade for someone so good.
Speaker 7: That's what makes it shocking to me. And I think that's a great question. And what I don't like is all of a sudden stuff come out that didn't come out all along. So let's let's be fat in him. But at the end of the day, the things we know about it can be a better conditioned outroute. He can be better committed on the defense. To end, you can have a better competitive fight and spirit. Be fat not every fifth possession, every tenth possession. I could show you fifty clips of Luca Doncers more than capable of defending and having game plan discipline on the defense land of the floor. That can show you two hundred clips. But he lays down points to thing and blame somebody else. I would say to my ownership, for my management, that's interested in trading for Luca, trading Luca dots because of those reasons, I would tell him personally, that's all me. He's been in this league six years. I got to do a better job of bringing that out of am and hold him an accountable defending at a high level, competing at a high level, being a better leader, and that would be all me.
Speaker 2: But what about go ahead?
Speaker 3: I'm confused now.
Speaker 1: You think about what Luca is able to do from the office standpoint right, and one of the gripes one of the issues that he may have is his lack of ability to play defense. But if he is a little bit better on defense, coach, wouldn't that takeaway from his offensive production? That sounds like a receiver that didn't want to block when it wasn't his, when it wasn't his check. Because you're not going to you on this plate doesn't than giving you a license to chill. You still have the responsibility and my job as a coach is a whole.
Speaker 7: You're accountable to that because it's not about you, it's about us, and other guys are watching them. If I allow you to do that, and because they're rolling one day, I allowed them to that. I'm not saying I'm holding you to the same standard. I like that and the idea were we all have kids and that's not how it works. But I'm gonna hold you to a standard. But I will not accept and and and losing. I'm not gonna but I will not accept the winning. I'm not gonna accept lot. I gotta say to you, I gotta say, where have you heard That's?
Speaker 3: I heard it?
Speaker 7: Because guys are watching, I can't. I can't now yell at you because no, I've been doing this for twenty twenty. I've been doing this for five years.
Speaker 2: Now. You got a problem with it. See, you never accept anything. You never accepted anything in the wind, you wouldn't have a lost. But here the thing, okay, Jack, you said, is your job to hold them accountable for a little bit more for the defensive end. Are you holding yourself accountable for his unconditioned, his training, his eating?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? Guess what I gotta I gotta go see him in the off season. I gotta take a flight and go spend some time with him. I gotta send one of my assistants on my player development coaches go spend some time with him. I gotta go. I gotta send the chef with him. I'm gonna put you in position to be successful. I don't want you to just chase down being a five time All NBA team player or generational talent. I want you to have the jewelry at the end of the day. I want you to be in that special room with those special guys that you deserve to be in. I'm just being there with just all everybody else you should he should be. He's good enough and great enough to be in the room by with just a handful of guy. He's that special the talent, and I'm cheating him if I fall short of holding him accountable and put them in.
Speaker 2: Position to take away those those credits. But Jack, right, Jack, you can't. I tell my kids this, I can't want something from you more than you want it for yourself. And you got kids, and you know they've gotta want it for themselves as much as you want it for them. If Luca doesn't want what you want for him is not gonna work. It's just won't.
Speaker 3: It just won't.
Speaker 2: That's true. But he is so special and so great. You can't convince me he don't want it. You just can't.
Speaker 7: He's so special and so great. You average a forty point triple double in the playoffs. You are the best player in the Eastern Conference, I mean the Western Conference finals. You're the best player in the He is a special, special talent. I'm not asking him, and I'm gonna tell him. I'm gonna push you right a button. I'm not asking you something that I believe you can't do. I'm not asking you to protect the rim and block shout. I'm not asking you to be a lockdown defendant. I'm not asking you to be two hundred pounds. Let's let's meet somewhere in the middle. Where where now it's acceptable. I'm not asking me.
Speaker 2: I just don't want you to point the finger to a guy light open in the corner and you just stand there and you know that's your man and that's your responsibility. Everybody in the reading knows that your fault. That should burn, that should upset you. I'm not saying that hasn't happened to me.
Speaker 7: And seven years playing fessional basketball, and then all these years are playing basketball, I got exposure times on the defense bat, but I got upset about it, and I reacted to it and responding to it and held myself accountable.
Speaker 1: Listen, cole on more. One more question, one more question. I'm thinking about the mental part of it, right, the mental part. As far as Lucas concerned, How's he going to react? How's he going to is the trade? This is a wake up call? Is he gonna fold?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Two things can happen.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, you think your player, you're sitting on top of the world.
Speaker 1: You feel you feel like you're invincible, you know you're making good money, you one of the best players in the NBA, and all of a sudden you get that call, oh yeah, you've been traded to the Los Angeles Lakers. Now, what Luca are we gonna get from this point going forward? Are we getting pissed off Luca? Or we're getting a Luca that's gonna fold under the pressure. We don't know that Luca that you're talking about folding under pressure. All he's done in six years is be great, be a generational talent.
Speaker 2: He's been special.
Speaker 3: What just happened, Coach, he got traded exactly.
Speaker 1: Now, getting traded can do something to your mental Now I'm talking about the different kind of pressure, pressure plan and being comfortable in Dallas knowing you that guy is different.
Speaker 7: I agree with you with certain dudes with this. I don't care where you put Tom Brady. He's Tom Brady in New England. He's Tom Brady. And Tampa Bay Luca doctors. We're not gonna cheat his talent and his level of great He's a special talent. I believe it will elevate him conditionally wise and and and the fight, you know, to fight defensively because he's got a guy in the locker room that that's a hero of him that he looks up to. Now, Lebron Jayson certainly has his flaws, and times. But one thing he does is takes Hevin body and he's an all time great. He's a special talent that if you just hang around, You've got testimonies from teammates, coaches. He's gonna make you better. And Luca Dontas will be a better conditioned athlete and a better defender competitively speaking, because of being around Lebron James.
Speaker 2: That's one thing. Lebron James will Brington the table without a doubt. But you know what, Jack, I had a guy to tell me one time. He say, they'll toleration until they could replace you professional lucas a professional basketball player. It seems to me, Nico Collins, Nico Harrison had a problem with him being a pro, which was how he conducted himself in being a professional basketball player. You don't It had to get to a point, Mark, Mark, and you know this having played, Mark, you played seventeen years, you played seventeen years, you coached in this league in order for you to trade a generational talent, because we've never seen it happen before at twenty five, the behavior behind the scenes, it had to be change. There's no other way about it, Jack, There's no other way that twenty five year old generational talent.
Speaker 7: We've never seen him before. Unless he asked to be traded, that's a different ballgame. This guy didn't ask to be trade. He said he wanted to spend his life on the dartismatic. So there is clearly something that that that made them pull the trigger and and and make the trade and pick up the phone and call it Los Angeles. I don't know what it is, and that'll come out at some point, but it's but but it is if it don't come out to watch it, regular player that that that you just decide him pick up the phone. No, I can handle the think about it when it's like the defensive intensity for forty eight minutes and it's not conditioning overall.
Speaker 2: The dude was still a five time first team All NBA player in six years. So yep, I'm gonna live with I'm gonna live with some of that and try to make them better. I'm not just gonna pick up the phone on a on a random day and call the Los Angeles. So it's something that pushed the button and make them make this call. But Jack, my internal raised with Rick Carlile wouldn't sign the contract. Extension. You know how hard it is to get a generational player. They don't fall on trees, and a lot of coaches never get an opportunity to could coach a generational talent. Rick Carlyle didn't accept the contract extension, and he had a twenty two to twenty three year old Luca that should have raised the antenna, but really raised mintenda when I heard Nico Harrison say culture. When you hear that, Jack, I know your intender raised too, because we see this with Zion. We believe it's conditioning plays a role in his injuries. We see that with Joe Embiid. We believe his conditioning plays a role in his injuries. They believe. I believe it is my estimation and I'm just looking at this from a distance. I believe the Mavericks believed that Luca's conditioned on lack thereof his training, his eating habits play a role in those injuries. And I got to give you seventy million dollars this summer for next summer, for five years.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I could do that. Oh I can do it, and you would do it too. The guy the top five player in the world, no question about is ability The thing I got a problem with is we can pat him. Joel Embiid and Zion Williamson two guys that have a tough time staying on the floor. That's not Luca's issue. He plays hurt, he plays hobble, doesn't take care of his body the best condition physically, doesn't come in shape and can't and can't, but he plays. He loves to play. Those other two guys have missed a substantial amount of game. I think culture is the conditioning. It's how we act on the bus, is how we act on the plane, is how we act in the locker room. We don't know that story. I'll give you an example. Jimmy Butler report come out. Jimmy Butler had the plane waiting for a hour on everybody waits him.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? That's not that's on me. I'm not waiting off with nobody. That's what happened with the reporter. The plane is taking off with leaving Jimmy but wait for Jimmy Butler. And you're setting yourself up with disaster. You're setting yourself up for a culture that allows that. No, we're gonna set the tone right away. We're leaving this guy, and if he shows up to the game, he shows with the game. We're handling that. But I don't, well, what kind of president are you sitting with Luca when you know he's out of shape, when you know he's not conditioning properly, when you know he's not training proper Dude.
Speaker 7: Thirty and nine, he's the best player on the floor every night. So you gotta find other other ways to push the button to get him respond. You gotta you gotta pull him in the office by yourself and talk to him. You gotta pull him in the office with carrier, everybody to pull him in office with the gym. You gotta pull him in office with ownership, bring in some form of grades, bring in Dirk and distance, whatever trick you got to do to push the button. Trick I don't know. He sees dark you gotta do to push the button. Your job, My job is to find that button and push it. Because he is great, and he's an all time great, But I want to put him in that special room that he deserves to be in.
Speaker 2: I'm not like this.
Speaker 7: This guy's you had get talked up to be great when he walked into this See he was great. You know, don't You don't have to hype him up and talk him up. He's great from day one. So now let's get you into that special room. And it's something that you deserve that you're cheating yourself and get about me, you're cheating yourself if you don't put yourself in the best possible position to get that. Does he want to be in that room? You want him in that room? Does he want to be in there?
Speaker 2: Because if he wanted to be in that Jack all the gretes that you mentioned that in the handful of guys, did any coach had to hold their hand Jordan, Kobe, lebron Bird, Magic, Kareem give me some more, Elijah won the guy the handful of guy that's in that room, did they have to be hand with Spoon?
Speaker 1: Ba Hey, do you think a Jack you think the culture he comes from is a little bit different as opposed to all the guys that I'm just named and their approach to the game of basketball.
Speaker 2: Maybe that might be the issue. I might have something to do with it. But the dude was a pro at thirteen years old. He's been a pro since he's been thirteen years old. He's a special talent, and I agree with you with those guys that you named, but there's some guys that I don't have him at the top of my head. But some guys have to be push to long some guys. Some guys didn't love basketball and they're in that special role. Tim Dummy didn't touch the basketball until he got into high school. I believe it's junior. Yet he was a swim dude. He was like, you need swimmer whoo.
Speaker 7: Just it's great enough to get in that room. And I believe he's gonna get there. And I believe putting on purple and goal and having a new challenge in his life is going to get him there. But he also has to have coaches, management, ownership, leadership that in that locker room that holds with cattle and has the same voice as the people that's trying to pour into his life instead of high five and hugging him and giving him that when he won a ball game, so let's talk about you on the game, But how about the defensive stop that you gave up on It almost cost us the game.
Speaker 2: So we can have that conversation too. Got to surround himself with people and are not yes and then the hole them accountable and push button and inspire him to one of as bad as we want short long term. Who do you believe wan to trade short long term? I love I love ad to the MAVs Kyrie and the pick and roll. Great help defender, can defend one through five for minus in the pick and roll, can help with weak five defense.
Speaker 3: The Lakers got a little lax on defense.
Speaker 2: Lebron can't sit in the cherry any more than forty Luca we talked about that doesn't really want to play.
Speaker 3: Austur reeves people attack him because they can't.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Lakers got substantially weaker all the defensive, meaning they set themselves off for the next ten years. Though you can't we can't take that take that away from them. I think both teams are in position to win a championship. You're the Lakers, Your next movie is your best move.
Speaker 7: They gotta find it big to clean up some of the mess and protect the weakness that they have on the defensive side of the flaw. A protecting round, play the pick and roll, a hold the fort down a little bit as German penetration of affection, and I, unlike with the Dallas I think both teams have helped themselves because I can't understand how great Anthony Davis is. And clearly I already raided enough about Luke the Doctor. He's going to be interesting to see how this thing all plays out. And I think the Lakers cannot be judged on just win. They are a championship, but not winning a championship this year. They got a generational talent which's hard to find that puts them in position after Lebron James Lee.
Speaker 2: But let me ask your questions. Let's just say, and now I'm hoping, Hey, you know I root for the Lakers. I'm hoping Luca like man, I just caused myself one hundred and seventeen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Everybody believes I could be special. I am special.
Speaker 2: Let me do what it takes in order to be in that room that Mark Jackson keeps talking around. There's only a handful of guys in there. They are only a handful of guys that deserve the be mentioned of being in there. There's I mean, some guys can peep in the room, but there's some guys that's sitting at the table in the room. Yes, let me, let me let me get on my conditioning, let me hire me a chef. Look, I'm not saying whatever. Hey, I'm not saying Michael Jordan smokes more cigars than anybody and stand up with that that and bust and bust them up. Mark.
Speaker 3: Some guys drink. Some guys can do that.
Speaker 2: But the one thing you know about by mj he came into shape lebron loves his wife and a car gets a cigar. But you know he don't cheat the process. And the one thing about those guys that are in that room, they didn't cheat the process. You're right. Tim Duncan didn't play basketball until high school, but Park he was coachable. Pap got on him to coach everybody else. Tim Duncan when he stepped on that floor, you know what you're gonna get. But you also knew he was a pro off the court. He was gonna come in in shape, he was gonna be conditioned, and he's gonna be ready to go. And he didn't have no ticket tack. It points the finger directly to the player. They gotta want it.
Speaker 7: And I believe that he's gonna be in that room because his talent tells me that he's gonna be in that room. I believe he wants it. I believe this situation will enhance his desire to prove people wrong. And I believe that if you are a general manager, ownership, or coach or superstar player playing alongside of him, you also have the responsibility to hold him account all and to deliver the message to him when he's falling short from that. And I believe he's got to be able to be mad enough empower those people to do exactly that, because at the end of the day, I know they want what's best for me, if they want what's special for me, and it's gonna be what's best for this team, and ultimately I'm gonna be in that room. What he doesn't want to do is what you talk about. Put his head peeking in that room, and then he gets most count of the no. He deserves to be in that room comptantly, because his talent tells us.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the other trade that happened to day the Aaron Fox is going to the San Antonio Spurs exact, Levin going to the Sacramento Key. It seems now it seems not guys will sign that first extension, get that guaranteed money and then after that they're on the hood. You see de Fox, he's on his way to San Antonio. He wants to play with Wimby. Nice squad there, you see Zach Levine. Zach has been the report that Zach Levine has wanted to get out of Chicago for the extended period of time.
Speaker 3: He's reunited with DeMar de Rozen in Sacramento.
Speaker 2: You have to like Sacramento with Malik Monk, DeMar de Rozan, Zach Levine, Demontes Sabonas.
Speaker 7: They got a nice squad, Keegan Murray, they got a nice quake about Sacramento. Daron Fox obviously has played his willingness to be traded. Let the Trillings we know, and uh, they made a trade, but they didn't surrender the season. They win't got a guy that can help them immediately. In a twenty five point score on Zach Levine, that's proven that's comfortable playing alongside of themar De Rose. So they have criminal player, great versatility, great youth, incredible fan base, and you have some owners and kicking Murray that they have talent that still should put them in the mix playoff time in the Western Conference and and and and still an exciting future moving forward, whether exactly be ops saying ops out. At the end of the year, the a fox goes to a situation where he's playing with a generational talent and winby and and it fits his skill set where he can be creative on the perimeter, playing pick and roll with him at times, be aggressive as a scorer, at times, be aggressive as a facilitator. It's an ideal situation. One thing you touched on that I still try to figure out as I spend time by myself today. These dudes are turning down three hundred million dollars, like give me, give me, give me my money, give me, give.
Speaker 2: Me my money, and we'll figure everything else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, three hundred million. I don't care how much you made. This is real money. Go get your money, yes, and then find the right situation. Don't leave it on the don't leave money on the tape. I play with the guy that gave back five hundred thousand dollars in order to be a free agent at the end of the year. Never recouped and that was that was back in nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety never got back that five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You can't make it back. We talked him now, two three hundred million dollars. Are you kidding me? Get your paper, young fella. I will, And I don't want to underestandate this because portunately, I don't know a lot about this, and Shining you don't know enoughing a lot about this. But my guy Chatow till signal knows enough about it. That's news. It can be frustrating time. I mean at times, I watched you. I watched I've seen the frustration I see. I've seen it running routes and playing for you know, it was tough at time, and I was thrilled and happy when you got a chance to win and be on the right in the right situation. You deserved it.
Speaker 7: So it can be frustrating and wanting to excellent times. But get your money. One thing about my guy Olter, he gets it. He got his money and he keeps his money. I'm watching you, jee, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: We see these things about Zion, and then Zion has had and they even worded his contract that he has to be a certain way, he has to have his body percentage down, and we've never seen it. Look he reminds you of a more explosive Charles Barkner and Barkley like he had malone, he had those other guys, and he said, mosa ma alone, rest his soul. Say, Charles, you fat and you lazy. You got two things. You young, you fat, and you lazy. You got two things working against you. And Barkley says, you know what if they get tender. He got ten pounds off in like two weeks, and then he got another ten pounds off in a month, and before you know it, Charles will turn himself into an MVP, one of the better power forwards to ever play the game. We see this with Joel Embiid when you get a guy in Bad's size and people don't realize this. The bigger you are, the bigger that frame mill, the more way they can hold jack. You seven foot two, oh, you could easily be four hundred, maybe even five. And when you get hurt during the season, now you can't condition, and so guess what you're still eating but you're not practicing, you're not playing, and so guess what you might be two ninety five, three hundred. Next thing you know, you're three ten, you're three twenty you're three thirty, you're three forty, you're three fifty. Now you go back out there, you three fifty, and you try to run up and down that court, and you jump up your knees, go out, your feet, your ankles, your hips. What do you say to that jack?
Speaker 7: Part of it, I blame organizations that allowed him to be this way coming in. So I'm trying to be your friend and your boy and oh w e w when you come in instead of saying, okay, these are the problems that we foresee, is what we have to do to put your position to succeed from day one. I don't care what your bone structure is with your body, fats, I know what it should be. They co signed a lot of that stuff, initially with Zion Williamson saying he was heavy boning, you know, and he can only get down to a certain boyt of way. No, he's an incredible young man. He's an incredible talent. And you look at his body now, it's giving than when he came in. So he certainly has a desire to get better. I think the biggest, biggest thing for him. You compare them to Charld Coarckley and the bodies were similar, but Charles Barkley from day one had to jump them. He was shooting threes back in eighty seven, eighty eight, eighty nine, so he was a skilled overweight performer on the basketball floor and who had ranged Ryan Williamson, if you're playing against him, you can dare him to shoot the jumper. Now, Kenny hit it, yeah, once in a while, And I'm saying it's restrictly because he's a great player, but he has a flaw that can be exposed on the defensive side of the floor. You're going against him, especially in a playoff series, so he's got to spend time to enhance and perfect that side of the floor and his range. Because he puts his head down, he gets anywhere he wants. So now you add a decent jumper to that, He's He's a He's a nightmare for anybody to defense. We're told about elite players that have that have opportunity to make the enternt on this game, and it should hurt them when they don't because.
Speaker 2: They're not in the best shape they could possibly be in m I still have never understand Rudy Gobert got traded for four first round picks. Luka Doncics got traded for Anthony Davis in one first round pick. I don't know who did, Hey, Nico Collins. Bus know some people, but I'm sure Nico has Excuse me, Rob Perlinka says, just imagine if you were sitting at home and got a fall you're interested in Luca. Heck, yeah, yeah, So you don't even have to work. You can win Executive of the Year just because you picked up the phone. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: What what's that you what statue out for? What you want for Luca?
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever you need, Jack, whatever you need, what you need.
Speaker 7: Who we're talking about. We're talking about the guy that's just after Lebron Lebron. He's gonna still be playing. I don't get I don't care how much time did you get Lebron. Luca Doctors will still be your franchise player when Lebron ax the building. And that's what you need if you're late, if you Lakers, you gotta have franchise players. They started with Will, with Kareem Shaq Lebron, and now they got Luca. So they just continue to strength the stream of getting elite, multi talented great players to keep this thing for the Lakers going Jack, We got to get you out here on that well.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for join us. We really appreach your appreciate your insight and talking about this trade and the other trades. Darren Fox going to the Spurs, Zach Levine going to Sacramento Kings.
Speaker 3: We'll see you down the road.
Speaker 2: Make coachy, No problem, all right, guys, joining us next commercial breakfast right, joining us next. He won Royal Rumble last night, jay usso but after that, but he's gonna come to join us right after this break Let's be real. Twenty twenty five has been all about change, whether it's work, personal stuff, or just the daily grind.
Speaker 3: It can be hard to keep up. But here's the deal.
Speaker 2: When things get hectic, we don't have to go through it alone. Embrace the power of nature and elevate your every day with Bio. Trusted by over a half a million happy customers, Via is the Swiss army knife of wellness, dedicated to harnessing the natural benefits of him to create a high quality wellness product. Whether you're looking to improve your sleep, focus, recovery, add a little pep to your step, or just get high. Viya has something for you with products ranging from zero to one hundred milligrams of txc BIA give you the power to blaze your own trail. And the best part, Via legally ships to nearly all states in the US in discrete packaging directly to your door with worry free guarantee, no medical card required. If you're twenty one years of age or older. Check out the link to VIA's website link and our description and use Cold Nightcap for fifteen percent off, and if you're a new VIA customer, get a free gift of your choice. After you purchase, they ask you what do you hear about them? Please support the show and tell them your favorite donk sent you enhance your every day with Of all the non negotiables on a first day, you know what the biggest one is. Deodorant. Mondo has whole body deorderant that's safety use anywhere on your body, pits ball, fivefos, belly button, butt cracks, and feet. Created by a doctor who saw firsthand how normal body older was being misdiagnosed and mistreated. Clinically proven to block oder all day and control older for up to seventy two hours. Want to try America's number one whole body the ordinant formula right now. You can find them at Walmart, Target, and other retailers across the country.
Speaker 3: For best deals, go to Shopmando dot com. Mondo's Starter pack is perfect for new customers.
Speaker 2: They come with solid stick dedorant, cream tube, deorderant, two free products of your choice like manybody watch and deorderant wipes, and free shipping. As a special offer for Nightcap listeners, new customers get five dollars off a starter pack with an exclusive code that equates over forty percent off your starter pack. Use code Nightcap at Shopmando dot com. That Shopmando do, please support our show and tell them your favorite sent you smell fresher, stay dry. Boost your confidence from head to toe with Mondo. I like starting the new year right by hitting the gym and staying active, but sometimes I struggle to find active where that fits right, not too big, not too tight. True Classic shirts are designed to accentuate them poortin areas like your arm and chests, while giving your midsection some breathing room. Clothes that have such a tailor fit are usually very expensive. Not True Classic. They have premium clothes at affordable prices. Build a perfect outfit in five minutes or less. Everything goes great together. Best selling T shirts, hoodies, jeans, and more come in three, six and nine packs.
Speaker 3: The more you bundle, the more you save. Mix and match clothing that works with your lifestyle.
Speaker 2: True Classic active Wear features moisture wicking, odor fighting, quick drive, antimicrobial magic, free shipping on all orders, one hundred percent perfect fit guarantee with easy returns. Trusted by over four million customers and two hundred thousand plus five star reviews. Start the new year off right with clothing that actually fit right. Just go to an exclusive link at true classic dot com slash nightcap to save that's True Classic dot com slash nightcap, shot out and elevate your wardrobe today. Life doesn't happen bi weekly, so why should payday? The money you earned can be in your hands today with Earning. Earning is an app that gives you access to your pay as you work, up to one hundred and fifty dollars per day, with a max of seven hundred and fifty dollars between paydays. Just download the Earning app, verify your paycheck, bend access up to one hundred and fifty dollars a day as you work and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid from your next paycheck. You know how I spend that money. A special night out for two, A very special night out. Make earning a part of your financial routine. Join the Earning over four million customers who say things like when I think about earning, I think about financial stability, security.
Speaker 3: It gives me peace of mind.
Speaker 2: Download Earning Today spelled E A R N I ND in the Google Play or Apple App Store. When you download the Earning app, type in nightcap under podcasts when you sign up. It will really help the show Nightcap under Podcasts. Earning is a financial technology company, not a bank. Cash Outs are based on available earnings. Standard cash outs takes one to two business days with no mandatory fees option to expedite your transfer. Four fee tips are voluntary and do not affect the service. See cash out under User agreement for detailed services not available in all states.
Speaker 7: The volume