Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. Prime Minister Benjaminett and Yahoo. Now this does have an interpreter, so stay with it. Let's just dip in and hear a little bit of what he has to say.
Speaker 1: We have that.
Speaker 3: It's citizens of Israel. I'm proud of you. I'm proud for your strength and still standing firm. I know it's difficult to remain in the bomb shelters and the safe rooms. I know the difficulties with employers with studies for the children, how difficult it is to the elderly and for all those serving the reserves. And we in the entire government are working daily in order to make it easier for you to open open up the education, also the market, the marketplace, to also have help everyone, families, businesses, et cetera. We are spending a great deal of money and we will have to add more and more to do so. One thing I know for sure, I know that you're you're you're listening. You're listening to the instructions and going to the protective spaces. All that gives us to the idef and the security forces to continue fighting, to continue the the effort to reach the targets, the goals of this campaign. The whole world knows is a lot. We are a national alliance. Everyone knows it from his own from your own home, from your own families.
Speaker 2: Uh, the lines roar, it's kind of it's kind of hard to listen to. I guess that's kind of proof of life, which we've never gotten from the Supreme Leader's son, who the Supreme Leader never wanted to be in that position. We are going to get into this whole issue of gas and oil and a lot of the propaganda that's going on. One thing President Trump said today, I think it was worth reporting on. He revealed that the Iranian troops are now beginning to lay down their arms and deserting their posts as their leaders have been taken out one after the other. You have a lot of military defections in Iran, he said from the Oval Office. I don't blame them. Scott Bessen also weighed in, saying we're seeing the defections at all levels. They're starting to sense what's going on with the regime. It doesn't get reported here in the US very well, but we are trouncing them from the air, and the regime will probably collapse within itself. At treasury, we have seen where they wired their money out of the country. We're coming for that. We're going to get back to the Iranian people. Which is great news too. You don't think of that a lot of times. The President is making major progress and really fixated and focused on the Straits of Horn Moves, the Straight of hor Moves, and the US Military Times reports that US Air Force A ten THUNDERBOWLT two attack aircraft are now engaged the maritime interdiction operations along with the southern flank of Operation Epic Fury, targeting the Islamic Revolutionary Guard and they are fast attack watercraft and the Straight of Horn moves. According to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs saying earlier this morning, the A ten the war Hog is now engaged across the southern flank, targeting fast attack watercraft in the Straight of Horn moves. This is General dan kin raising Kine said during the Pentagon briefing this morning. Announcement marks an expansion of the Warthog's confirmed role in Epic Fury, and Central Command releasing imagery of the A ten ceed Thunderbolt and receiving fuel in flight while supporting the operation. The first official visuals of the aircraft in the campaign. Now that that aircraft can loiter for hours, standing ready to execute a mission whenever needed, which is pretty amazing. I mean that the spectacular display of the US military here, it is. It will be studied for the ages. I mean, I think you can mark this. This is a demarcation in terms of the real next the beginning of that next generation of weaponry that we've talked so often about. Although we've had a lot of these weapons for years, but it's never been, in my view, never been used as properly as it is now. One thing on the issue of gas prices that I think is important to point out. Yeah, okay, gas prices. I mean the price of oil is up. It was what at ninety six dollars a barrel. It's it's up, but it's it's it's I mean, the markets fluctuate, but the President's making a lot of efforts to bring down the price of that oil.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And here's what's frustrating to me is the corrupt and abusively biased media. You know, we're told that this is going to wind down in fairly short order, and I can define it. I'd say, let's see where we are in three to four weeks from now, and I would imagine that there's really a couple of major operations to accomplish, and then I'd argue that at that point it's going to be in the hands of the Iranian people what they do with it. And I'll explain with the difference is I'll give you one example. The AP called it good news for consumers. You know, when Biden's gas stood at three ninety nine a gallon, That was in August of twenty twenty two. That was before he rated, or that was right after he rated these strategic petroleum reserves, because he knew there was a midterm election coming and he knew that that would hurt him.
Speaker 1: And the media is.
Speaker 2: You know, hysterically negative coverage about this. What will be I can say with one hundred percent certainty, a temporary spike in oil prices and then probably a massive reduction, especially if America takes control of carg Island, where they export seven and a half million barrels of oil a day. If Biden got too much blame when the price at gasoline shot up to a record five dollars a gallon by mid June and twenty twenty two. This is how CNN reports it. He now hope he gets credit for dropping prices just below four dollars a gallon. There have been seventy one straight days. Oh my goodness, he got it to four. And the only difference is this is a military effort so that we don't burden our our children and grandchildren with a nuclear arm. Durant far more noble reasons than this adherence to climate alarmism and phony science. But Biden doubled gas prices during his first sixteen months in office, and that's what I got up to five dollars a gallon. That's why I had to raid the strategic petroleum reserves. We do have a lot of other news, and I think the funniest thing is that there have been people out there commenting Donald Trump is losing his base. No, we played it yesterday, CNN reports.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Actually, one hundred percent of MAGA backs Trump, and these people just want to advance this narrative on a whole variety of ways. There is a lot of discussion, There is a lot written about the people within the administration that have been against Ben Knight, Hammer and epic fury. And I believe also in the case of Maduro, I guess the most prominent names being Tulsi Gabbard and Vice President J. D.
Speaker 1: Vance. I may surprise some of you.
Speaker 2: I don't mind people that have opposing voices that have the year of the president. I don't mind it at all. Make you know, make it best case, as long as when all said and done, you support the president. And I think it's good for the president to hear best case scenario, worst case scenario. And I think that ultimately that this is why we elect a commander in chief. This is why you need somebody with moral clarity. This is why you need somebody that understands evil. This is why you need somebody that understands history. And I went over this in great detail now a couple of times. I think that Donald Trump is applying three separate historical lessons to this. And we'll talk to Bill O'Reilly about it maybe later today. But one would be Reagan peace through strength, and he built up our military massively during his first term that has greatly benefited us now Number one. Number two, I think he learned the lessons of the last century, one hundred million human souls dead. I've been talking a lot about that. I won't repeat it here. And I also think he learned the lessons from Iraq and afghanistkan Dan, which is where no forever wars come from. I think he also adds to that part of the Trump doctrine is no forever wars and what if we're liberating a country while also defending ourselves, they're going to pay for that liberation. In the end, the US is now striking Iranian naval targets. The US forces destroying Iranian naval targets that threaten the international shipping in the Strait of Hormuz, and anyway, the shipments have slowed as they clear this out. Iran sup Supreme Leader apparently is not functioning, is misfunctioning, not controlling the regime. Again, reports that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard other former loyalists of the regime are laying down their arms and they want to get out of harm's way. I think this has been a terrible mistake that has been exposed. There was an interesting interview that Maria Barrotromo did discussing the broader implications of Iran's actions and their miscalculation on so many different levels. You know, Iran's decision to expand its targets now is a huge mistake. I mean it is rather ironic. I mean, the world in many ways has been reconfigured. I have no faith no longer in Europe. I have no faith in Great Britain. I have no faith in France. I have no faith in Spain and Canada. I've never had faith in to be very honest, and all of NATO is collapsing before our eyes. What good is an alliance if you are in the middle of a conflict. They won't even send a ship to help keep the Strait of Hormuz, where they benefit far more greatly than we do. Who would have ever thought that the countries that support America removing the Iranian regime, Jordan, Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, oh Mom Cutter, and Bahrain, and I'm sure the Egyptians do too, but not France, not Great Britain, not Spain. But there will be a price to pay in the end. Just like they have had unfettered immigration without assimilation, they will pay a price for that. They have allowed Charia courts to now evolve separately and apart from their own judicial system in Great Britain, no go zones in France and other parts of Europe.
Speaker 1: Terrible.
Speaker 2: And to add to that climate alarmism, the embrace of socialism, add to that their lack of urgency on national security and defense. They have let their guard down now for decades. Where's Maggie Thatcher when you need her? But there are some there are some challenges still ahead, and I want to go through these a little bit. And I think one of the main challenges is when Steve Whitcoff told me they had four hunderd and sixty kilograms of the sixty percent enriched uranium, we have to ask the question, and we have to deal with it before we leave, is where is that enriched uranium? Because that's the uranium that if they ever get the ability to enrich again, that could be turned into weapons grade in seven to ten days. That's a problem. That's a big problem, and so I'll have to see what happens on that front. I think getting rid of the remnants of the uranium revolutionary guard that's going to be part of the problem. Ensuring the safety of the straight of horror moves. That's probably the last part of this. I would imagine that we will take control of carg Island, considering that is the lifeblood of their entire economy in Iran, and there's a reason President Trump has not destroyed it up to this point, which I think is smart. But they've turned the entire region against them and they really don't have an ability to fight back anymore, which just shows you how stupid there it is. I'm going to get into this in more detail after the bottom of the hour. New York Post printed this today. The children of Iran's regime leaders, by the way, that are now dead, many of them are being educated here in America, and they are students or professors at colleges from New York to Los Angeles. Yeah, the Iranian leaders that call us the Great Satan and chant death to America, their kids are at prestigious universities all across the US. University of Massachusetts, New York's Union College, George Washington University. Now, they actually pointed out, I mean, we're talking about Ali Larajani who's just killed this week. We're talking about his daughter, and I don't want to bring any harm to his daughter or the daughter of the ex president Mohammad Katami, or the son of the Iranian cabinet member also killed, or the daughter of the intelligence officer senior intelligence officer, the daughter of one of the major eyatolas, and the son of the medical minister in Iran. Why are they in this country. It's time for them to go home. I'm sorry, he's they don't belong in this country. Sorry to be so blunt, Well, you can't hold the sins of the fathers shall not be passed on to the next generation. I'm sorry if they're an enemy of the United States.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Wrong.
Speaker 2: By the way, the cia A director John Ratcliffe contradicting this guy, Joe Kent. Joe Kent contradicts Joe Kent, though, as we pointed out yesterday, I'm not going to be labor that point today.
Speaker 4: He's not a great golfer. He's a mediocre tennis player, but he's pretty good on the radio. Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 2: Last year's forty three day long full fledged government shutdown cost about fifteen billion dollars a week, and the month long Department of Homeland Security shutdown has dealt a two point five billion dollar blow to our economy and is anybody, does anybody in the media ever think that that might work be worth reporting.
Speaker 1: Just have to wonder.
Speaker 2: By the way, we have an update on the first Lady of New York City, how corrupt the legacy media mob is, comments by Gavin's wife. We'll get to and much much more and your calls coming up. Also all things simple Man Bill Oreilly eight hundred and nine foot one.
Speaker 4: Shawn Cannedy uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC. He's your watchdog, one big brother.
Speaker 1: Every day. Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 2: All right eight hundred nine four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. I hit the wrong button, Linda.
Speaker 2: We were just speaking about how Arnato allies are pathetic, didn't I just say that? And I said it last he said it yesterday on this program. And I'm frankly disgusted with Great Britain and France and Germany and even Italy. I thought I expected more out of Georgia, whatever.
Speaker 1: Her name is.
Speaker 2: And uh, I agree, Maloney, I expected more from her, the nether Lands, Japan, Canada. On the issue of the Strait of hormones, we get one percent of our oil from from going through that strait, not much, and all the presidents said is, hey, maybe you want to help us here, and now maybe after a little time thinking about it, well, now we have a joint statement from the leaders of the UK and France and Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Canada on the Strait of Hormuz. We condemn in the strongest terms. I mean, they are so pathetically weak. They This has now been evolving for decades. I will not be surprise if NATO collapses under its own weight because they're not reliable partners. You would think, especially the continent of Europe, might have learned a thing or two about dealing with evil threats. You know, while you can neutralize them before they become so powerful that millions of people can die. Because that's exactly what happened in Europe. It's frustrating as hell to me that these leaders are so pathetically weak, but they have neglected national security and national defense as individual countries, they as a continent. They have been pathetically weak. They until Trump got in this time demanding that they more than double their share that they pay for NATO.
Speaker 1: And even with the doubling. We pay more than.
Speaker 2: All of these countries combined, our quote NATO allies. We don't need them, we really don't. And you know when President Trump said, hey, you might want to send some ships over to help keep the Strait of Hormuz where you get your energy from, we're not getting our energy from it. And then finally Great Britain said, oh, well consider it, Trump said, don't bother. I mean, this was the this is the genius of Winston Churchill. I thought this was the lesson that we're supposed to learn. With the rise of Hitler and his publishing of Mind komf and you know, the idiotic, imbecilic, historically ignorant, you know Neville Chamberlain, you know, meeting with Hitler and Munich and coming back and telling the people of Great Britain we can have peace in our time. So they've neglected the national security, both collectively and independently. As countries. They have had unfettered immigration without any assimilation, resulting in sharia courts and no go zones in parts of Europe, which is insane because you we don't have people that want to be a part of your country. They want to be isolated and separated. How is that going to end? I don't think you have to be a genius to figure that out. And then, of course they're embrace of radical socialism, climate alarmism. I mean, to quote Margaret Thatcher, they've gone more than wobbly, they've gone backwards. I mean, it's just it's just pathetic. We express our deep concern about the escalating conflict. We call on Iran to cease immediately its threats. I'm sure that Iran is paying really close attention the laying of minds and drone and missile attacks and other attempts to block the Strait to commercial commercial shipping and to comply with the UN Security Council Resolution twenty eight seventeen. Another worthless globalist organization, the UN, historically anti American and anti Semitic, don't care about the UN. That's more ways we can save money, and they go on. Freedom of navigation is a fundamental principle of international law, including under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. Linda, why am I not impressed with this statement?
Speaker 5: If I wouldn't be impressed with it, I'm not impressed with it.
Speaker 2: The effects of Iran's actions will be felt by people in all parts of the world, especially the most vulnerable. Consistent with the UN Security Council Resolution twenty eight to seventeen, we emphasize that such interference with international shipping and the disruption of global energy supply chains constitute a threat to international peace and security. Are you people? This late and this dumb? Where have you been for three weeks? In this regard, we call for an immediate comprehensive moratorium on attacks on civilian infrastructure, including oil and gas installations. We express our readiness to contribute to appropriate effort to ensure safe passage through the street. We welcome the commitment of nations who are engaging in preparatory planning.
Speaker 1: Where are you? Where have you been?
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the scene from Gladiator and Maximus is with Marcus Aurelius, the Emperor of Rome, and you know, they win this final battle against the Germanians, I think at that time, and then in comes the pathetic comedists, the son of Marcus Aurelius, after it's all said and done, and he goes, father, father, have I missed the battle? You've missed the war? And then later in the movie it shows how Marcus Aurelius calls in Maximus, General Maximus, who was played brilliantly by Russell Crowe, and says, upon my death, I shall empower you to restore broom to its former greatness, who are a republic? And then he says, do you not accept this great honor with all my heart?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That is why it must be you. That's what he said in the movie. And he said, what about Comedist, Your son, Comedist is not a moral man. You have known this your entire life. Yes, is freaking you out that I know all this.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Your your uh, your gladiator voice is a lot like your godfather voice.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you're ding. I'm not sure what's going on.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for you to like sort of segue into Michael, and I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: I want to say, everyone's staying here tonight. My son Michael comes back. I will I will stand by the peace we have agreed to hear, but should any accident befall him, I will hold all of you at.
Speaker 1: This table responsible. Well, what happens to my son Michael, Well, that's the best I got.
Speaker 5: I gotta tell you. That's your best. You should open every speaking engagement and that you gotta.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves I'll tell you what they love. They kind of they love Clinton still works.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a tour backstage right after I'm done. No, that's just creepy. I'll say it. Nobody else will say it. I said it. I like that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny. Still not better than the other one.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity dropped the Golden I be microphone.
Speaker 5: And you will never let me play it on air, which is even funny.
Speaker 2: I will not money, not to me. I can't stand hearing it. I hate it. You're not allowed no your band ever slam bang. Yeah, Oh my gosh, you know you just enjoy torturing me.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny. I think.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm sending you a copy of what I just read because this is important and I just I am like stunned at how stupid these people are. I am stunned at how weak they are. I'm stunned at how unreliable they are. And I would not be surprised if there are major consequences for this. But anyway, onto the work that the president and the Israelis are doing. I mean, they have done an incredible job. I think that we have this Iranian hidden mountain with you know, this foreigner and sixty kilograms. We've already had eight thousand targets inside of Iran, where you know, some people are saying we're running out of targets. I think that the three main things is we have to ensure that the foreigner and sixty kilograms of sixty percent of rich uranium never ends up in the wrong hands. That would probably mean retrieving it that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Forces are done with to prepare the way for hopefully the people of Iran. There's no guarantee about that. I'd say probably we need to be in control of carg Island. Probably one UN nuclear chief warning that has strike near the uranium reactor risks, you know, the reddest lines that there could be radiation fallout that would be on the Iranians of impact that happens. But you know, beyond that, I think that there's never been a greater intelligence collaboration success in the history of warfare. And I don't think there's been a greater military success in such a short period of time as this one has been. And I think, you know the harder part closing it out now, Well, none of it's been easy, none of it will ever be easy. Did you notice that not only did the first Lady of New York City likes seventy times the you know people that were posting, you know, positive things about October seventh, which is so disgusting, twisted and ugly, but Mayor Zorn Marxist, Kami Mamdani's wife, you know, she celebrated the Palestinian terrorists in a flurry of reserve of social media posts. And now they found another one. In one post she was fifteen years old and apparently fired off the end word. Now, I who knows? Do you see what Margaret Brennan over at CBS did so Pete Heegsas said this morning, May Almighty God continue to bless our troops in this fight. And again to the American people, please pray for them every day. I ben dene with your family and your schools and your churches in the name of Jesus Christ. Okay, he's a Christian. Good for him. Brennan's seemed taken aback. The Secretary of War not defense. Margaret, the American you know tells the American people to pray for our troops on bended knee and invoke the name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's terrible. How could that happen? You know?
Speaker 2: You mean like as George Washington prayed for our troops at Valley Forge and that you know, Thomas Jefferson and the declaration were endowed by our creator God.
Speaker 5: See, so many Americans rooting for us to do poorly, rooting for Iran, cheering in Times Square for the Iatola and saying that God bless anybody is a negative thing. I mean, I got to tell you something. It's time for America to have a reality check. We are a j Jao Christian nation period end of sentence.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we exposed how this guy, Joe Kent had a very different position just a short time ago as it relates to Iran. What happened to him? I don't know. I think there's something deeper in this story that may eventually evolve. As a matter of fact, being told by sources that there is a deeper story here and that this might have been preemptive on his part for a specific reason, but I've not been able to confirm it yet, so we'll hold back on what I know the CIA director John Ratcliffe contradicted Joe Kent and others that say Iran posed no immediate threat. And this is the big lie being pushed by people that either are isolationists, or they don't really like Trump, or they have an agenda, or they're anti Israel, that this was not an immediate threat. The defining interview was on this show with Steve Whitkoff. Four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium. If they are further enrich for seven to ten days, they've got enough for eleven nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Radcliffe said that he believes Iran has been a constant threat and posed an immediate threat at this time because he actually listened and looked at the intelligence that none of us have an opportunity to see. Dan Bongino went nuts last night. He was awesome, and he just said, I saw it myself. He's lying and I probably saw more than this guy. By the way, Gavin Newsom's wife is saying, kind of like tall Rico and the guy running for Senate in Texas, is a lot to learn from same sex couples. Gender is on a spectrum. Evangelicals and conservatives are holding the country back, but it won't work because people are woke. Okay, that's really going to help him. Raskin Thomas Paine was an undocumented immigrant. Jim Jordan, How was he an illegal immigrant? He was born in the UK, came to America then a British colony. I didn't say he was illegal, he was undocumented. You don't even know that part's true. California spending one hundred and fourteen million on their unfinished wildlife crossing bridge. Can't make this stuff up. And why these children of Iran's regime leaders that chant death to America still in this country.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know. Inquiring minds would like to know.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we'll check in with all things simple man. That means Bill O'Reilly. Also, Tim Stewart, president of US Oil and Gas, will give us an update on oil energy prices and how long he expects it to be high.