Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision, hey, or have We are hitting the stage baby one night.
Speaker 1: Oh in New York City.
Speaker 2: We haven't done any other shows this year, but Mandy's leaving for Atlanta, so we decided we need one night all together in New York City.
Speaker 1: That's right, So Tuesday, December third, at Sony Hall, we are bringing you.
Speaker 3: A very very special show that you do not want to miss.
Speaker 2: You've never seen this show before. It's only gonna happen for one night.
Speaker 3: That's it, dad, So make sure you get your tickets now. You can go to the Sony Hall website to get your tickets one night only with Mandy Bee and WEEZYWTF. You can also check the link in our bio on our Instagram to get tickets as well.
Speaker 1: We cannot wait to see you again.
Speaker 3: That is Tuesday, December third at Sony Hall here in New York City.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets now, see you there, boob Beach, I can say Happy Halloween. We don't need to sing anything.
Speaker 4: Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: I don't like to go with Oh, that's what you're trying to do.
Speaker 5: Damn it?
Speaker 4: Like you know what?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, Welcome y'all to another episode of horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: I am a playboy.
Speaker 2: Funny, Oh, I'm a priest, mainly because you bought the wrong costume. So I bought a non costume and a priest costume for me and my nigga to wear next week at this party. And I literally grabbed the wrong one.
Speaker 1: But I know the non costume is way less material than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just a bag, So I just grabbed the bag.
Speaker 1: I knew one bag. That's crazy. So you ain't looking the bag.
Speaker 4: Non costume on right now?
Speaker 1: You don't have all one?
Speaker 4: I hope not.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that would be funny if y'all swapped it.
Speaker 2: Edn just asked Mandy what she was, and that to me was a gug because it's like, hello, hello, you know from the years.
Speaker 4: Be is the Bee for Bunny and Mandy Bee.
Speaker 2: But are you gonna wear that outfit with jeans tonight be a normal person?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I have a whole nother.
Speaker 2: Because really it's just a body suit. If you went that with jeans, I'd be like, oh, yeah, she's gonna go.
Speaker 1: To dr Oh yeah no no, no, no, no no no no. I have another bad body suit. You saw what? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Have you been other animals before? Folloween? Oh?
Speaker 1: Have I been other animals before? For Halloween?
Speaker 3: No, like I've been. I've done the nun I've done Back in the day we was, we was broke, so we used to have to make some so like, I think I'm one of my favorite outfits that I remember growing up with Shanaia Swain.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, no act bringing it up again?
Speaker 1: What I'm just thinking? Why not?
Speaker 3: And then over the last few years, like I've been in Ninja, I've been beatled, you know, I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To think that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, what other my best I have ever done was like Egyptian Goddess. I just looked good in greens and gold and ship like that. That I wanted my nigga to be Tarzan because of his locks so I could be Jane. And he was like, yeah, he wants to be Lenny and Lisa. I'm like, no, let's be pretest.
Speaker 1: To nuts, but that's gonna look like how y'all just dressed normally? That's what I said. Really did people say that to us all the time?
Speaker 2: I mean, not that you look like them, but dressing like they'll already, do you know, it's just a that's why people say that he got locked.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like, y'all gonna look like y'all not in a costle. I don't want to do that, bro.
Speaker 2: So I did Chucky one year that was really good where I didn't have your make up.
Speaker 1: Let me think another one that was good.
Speaker 4: Sloodiest costumes you have done?
Speaker 1: The nun out.
Speaker 4: The nuns don't.
Speaker 1: It's like they don't even make no like respectable nuts. Like these nuns be whole. It's literally late.
Speaker 3: It's mesh and latex, like I had crosses over my tits.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: However, I was thinking about doing you have to Earn a Bunny this year, just because I thought about doing like an alt bunny. I was thinking about wearing the whole thing with just the mouth out and then the bunny ears.
Speaker 1: I've seen that like a little gimp that mm hmm. I like that. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to wear something slutty. I wanted to be a little Kim with the titty out, and I was like, I guess I saw that, but my titty ain't new enough. I was like, my titty gonna be all the way down.
Speaker 4: The little purple outfit look good.
Speaker 1: Not my titty. You would see my toity, but you have a.
Speaker 3: Big book you get naked all yeah, yeah, but my titty, it wouldn't look like the little Kim titty. But I literally looked at that costume. I was just like with one of my o boos, like obu, like not my boo anymore. And I literally like was telling him, I ye, think I want these tips done in the next year.
Speaker 1: I want them done.
Speaker 3: So maybe while you're in Asia next year, I'm gonna be healing from my tips getting done.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I want done. So you're so, do you mind me asking where you are at right now? What sizing? Witch?
Speaker 3: I barely wear bras, but it's a double D and I would like to go down to a sea like the full seed.
Speaker 4: Is that a big cut? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the anchor that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I want it without an anchor. I don't know they could do it inside. You know what anchor is?
Speaker 2: What I say, A lot of time reductions. They do have some inside. She's right, but most reductions it's a line down from the areola and it goes like this.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible scar. I don't like the scar, and bitch, I keloid.
Speaker 4: So what we're doing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to touch a black thing to say that's fine. I got keloid.
Speaker 4: I mean no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't know white people. Do white people that are far health? Is that not a thing? Because I don't know white.
Speaker 5: People with I've never heard of a white person mentioned. I don't know keloid and white people don't go together.
Speaker 4: They don't do white people.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. We are educating you guys.
Speaker 2: Per huge although anyone can get them.
Speaker 1: Mainly WHOA listen to this.
Speaker 2: Out of fifty two percent of patients, four percent we're white.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you know what for that.
Speaker 2: Restaurant Latino black? Uh?
Speaker 3: And the ones that was white they had some lineage, Yes, they they had some bit. Anyways, before we started this podcast, we were talking because you know, we'd be talking now sometimes before the pod.
Speaker 4: What why you laughing? Do you want to mention that you guys have a love show coming up soon?
Speaker 3: Oh bitch, yes, we'll hopefully be talking that day. If you guys haven't yet, make sure you get tickets. We are at Sony Hall on Tuesday, December third, one, not only plus one, not only.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it is not gonna be a Horrible Decisions live show as.
Speaker 1: You may have seen. It'll be us live, but it won't be the type of show that it'll.
Speaker 2: Be a new version of what you've been seeing. Yep, Oh my god, really quick?
Speaker 1: Did you guys?
Speaker 2: Does the threesome episode come out before this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, just to let y'all know how to threesome? And I said, I didn't know if she listens to Horrible Yep, she does.
Speaker 3: Count out to yet well, sorry, you guys, it's ruined. Y'all won't hear that story for another month? Went over the schedule?
Speaker 1: Yo? No, lie? Though, I even said, oh no she does. She's less being black against.
Speaker 4: She might I had an idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She hit me this morning and was like, because we were like sending pictures last night, me and him and her, and she was like, sorry for listening, Actually no, no, sorry, it's my life. Okay, So she said, I went on a podcast called and we Have Gay Sex and it's a white pot. I was like, no one's ever gonna hear me on this. Shout out to them. They were great we need to have them on a fature on it. So she asked me, was like, yo, I've heard a few of your episodes, but I can't listen to it because it's a little too crazy for work. And I listened on my speaker, which is something you'd be saying.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, I I'm not gonna lie Wheezy. Filming that episode, I was uncomfortable. I was like, whoa, whoa, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I was just like, even you guys listening right now, we're gonna get into some ship. And I was like, oh, people are at work listening to this. After after, after we stopped recording, I was like, oh my god, what if someone is what if someone has their kids in their car and Wheezy starts saying this, or then I was like, oh my god, or they their headphones disconnect and this.
Speaker 1: Is briefly shut you up?
Speaker 2: Is everyone how long has everyone been working a horrible decisions?
Speaker 4: While I would say maybe six.
Speaker 2: And a half of the whole time, Dave, what would you say about four years? Since that maybe five was maybe one more year than Dave. Anything, I know, I think I was someone's asshole. No, I get no, no, no, I'm not saying it was just that.
Speaker 1: It was cool. But I was just like, wow, because when you were shot Dandy. I that's my point.
Speaker 4: You came four times in that story, bro. It was a long story, and I was like, whoa, damn.
Speaker 1: Like, this is the whole ride from them picking.
Speaker 4: Up They say that whole time, you know.
Speaker 2: It was, But I was like, it's a bitch, it was given dimpsey. I felt like, can you interrupt me?
Speaker 1: That was a straight like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was straight down because I'm learning, and I was like, this.
Speaker 4: Is kind of a lot of damn. Whoa. I was like, I should have interrupted, bitch. I was like, after the second time you came, we should have stopped you, you know, ship.
Speaker 1: Like when when I tell my story this like then what then?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Then? We're going back and forth? Is jokes? Yours? Was like, am I supposed to be listening.
Speaker 4: To and Mandy? When I came this time, I couldn't stop. I was like, oh god, it was a lot, yeah, bitch.
Speaker 1: Even when I told my gang Bang story, there was a lot of interruptions. It was banter back and forth.
Speaker 3: You had questions, but I ain't asked you no questions I'll let you get your story off. And I was like, this is like Eroica, this is like.
Speaker 4: A It was a lot. Thank you, look, thank you, thank you the whole great. This is a compliment. Look, bitch, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I ain't in a rut.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Anyways, before we look at us, we fucking sidebarred, like we got coke and our ship again.
Speaker 1: Mandy, they didn't hear that one, y'all.
Speaker 3: We dra coke on a crack cocaine.
Speaker 1: Anyways, No, low key, I would have ordered that any time. Yeah, No, that was crazy. We're never I would. I couldn't sleep. I was twice same season.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. That is crazy. So there was a there was a story being shared and I know it's uh, you know, we're dropping this Halloween the week of Halloween, but we are getting into the holiday season, and there was a story being shared before we started, and the word micro cheating came up.
Speaker 1: Yes, someone I know got micro cheated on it. And she come in and she really is saying micro cheated, Like that's where we know. I've never heard that word.
Speaker 4: Again, I never heard that day.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of micro cheating?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: So I ended up looking up the definition and we're going to get into the conversation around micro cheating, especially when the holidays comes up. What we constitute is such and let's see where this takes us. So, micro cheating is a term used to describe a series. A series I think is important of small actions that can indicate someone is either emotionally or physically involved with someone other than their partner. It can be difficult to ident to define and identify, and is sometimes considered anethical This is interesting, an ethical gray area. So here's some examples of micro cheating, and then we'll get into our experiences with it, if we think we've done it, and what to look for during the holiday season. So examples of micro cheating include flirting with someone other than your partner, even if it's just online, keeping interactions with someone a secret, such as deleting messages or using nicknames.
Speaker 1: That's a big one. Oh yeah, Sharing.
Speaker 3: Intimate thoughts or feelings with someone other than your partner. I want to get to that, because I that's an interesting one. Liking or I hate this one, liking or commenting on someone's social media. I'm not doing that. Comparing your partner unfavorably to someone else. Oh, that's trash. Developing romantic feelings for someone else, not making it clear you're inner relationship with someone, joining a dating site, leaving your wedding ring at home, keeping a dating profile to see if you get matched with someone else, or giving your phone number to someone you find attractive.
Speaker 4: Can I add one?
Speaker 1: Please add one?
Speaker 4: Send someone photos of yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh, selfie interesting? I don't want that, you know why? I know that one's a good one. Why even with the selfie?
Speaker 2: Yes, at my desk, just got to the movie.
Speaker 1: I just got to work with Mandy. Read our dinner. Now I'm gonna go to the movies. Look at my popcorn? What is the intent behind the picture though you look that moment?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: No, what if it is just this is where I'm at? Who does that? And I've never I've been friends with these two for how long? And I ain't never? Send it your self? Well if have we sent pictures to each other before?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well have you guys sent pictures to each other?
Speaker 1: I'm like trying to think I feel like we had.
Speaker 5: That's recently with the uh the law camera ship.
Speaker 2: With the no we were sitting No, that doesn't count. No, that doesn't count. That's more technical, he ever sent yourself and I invited you?
Speaker 1: Did I not? Did I send you any pictures from the Larry.
Speaker 2: Junovit wolf is not a selfie? First, we're friends, and I'm like, I feel like i've seen him. We're not that's that wouldn't be cheating.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. How who who identifies what's purpose?
Speaker 4: Let's go back to the micro cheating ass because I don't know, I don't know what y'all I like. But my point is that, like, let's say, if you had a partner, or if he had a partner, I'm pretty sure his partner would have like, could I.
Speaker 1: Ask you are sending a lar June thing he loves?
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like a selfie? No even a selfie?
Speaker 1: So selfie? I agree.
Speaker 3: So then let me ask both of you guys that, because y'all have both been in long term relationships, would it be a problem if one of your home girls were sending you selfies?
Speaker 5: Why would a woman ever send me yourself interesting?
Speaker 4: Y'all are really I don't care. My friend has always sent me a selfie, Like it's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: That's weird to me.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with and ethically the relationship they know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bestie, Like, if it's.
Speaker 2: Not someone that it's a sexual relationship with. He claimed to have a platonic friend and she was like, I'm just like, what interesting and let's I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if that what's the point.
Speaker 1: But see, I'm also.
Speaker 3: Someone that's not going through someone's I don't think I would ever know it's this doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have to do we're not talking about going through phone.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying I don't.
Speaker 3: But even if I saw, like we're together and I look over and it's a selfie, I don't. I don't think I would have a problem with the girl, So.
Speaker 2: I would no, no, no, So it's selfie if it's like a group thing. Now, if it's in linger right, if she's like, uh, if it's sexual a nature, no, it's the update. And here's why interesting men and women having platonic friendships. We need a lot of boundaries in my opinion, to keep it as a platonic friendship. For one, when any friendship, any of my homeboys, even Alex, I always remember when we hired Alex Black Panther came out that week and we went to the movies and he said, is this a date?
Speaker 1: And I said no, and he was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, I'm just making sure cool. That was years ago, right, There's always this question of like, what is this between platonic friends in the beginning, I believe that every time.
Speaker 3: To be fair, it'sh is one of my friends that I talk to almost every day, and I'm looking through our text messages. He only has one selfie of me and it's from our like on tour, one of my tour outfits.
Speaker 4: Any selfies like that?
Speaker 3: And then I say him, me at the game, You're right, there's no selfie even you're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: That's different. I say, like, that is that? Okay? I say him, like a shot of me at the Cowboys game?
Speaker 2: Last interesting you make You're trying to make me look at you. I will say micro cheating for me, for sure would be a secret friendship or like, if you're keeping uh someone a secret to me, that's absolutely micro cheating because there's some sort of intent for that to be something more than just a friend.
Speaker 1: That's hell of micro.
Speaker 3: Like you keeping someone a secret or I don't know this person is your friend, but you talk to them a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's super micro cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, it's the intention of keeping the relationship. What is that and when that isn't necessarily something that feels platonic, right, like the friendship isn't really I think new friendships are something that should be discussed in this one, right. So when you have established friends before you date someone, that's kind of different because we can't come for those people, right. But what I do know is with new friendships, it's very very difficult, yes, because it's like, all right, well, why are you feeling the need? How did you platonically just meet this new woman in your life? What is their purpose?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like I literally said to my nigga the other day when we were joking about, you know, male and female friendships, and he was like, fuck, you know, you're almost going to always make a new friend because you're in an industry where you're making this network connection. But also even when you do that, there's got to be something serving from it. We were in La at a party. Dude came up to me. First few words, Yo, I work for Afrotech. I want to bring you back out like I've been trying to link you. I don't know if you check your DMS, can I get your number. I was like, I'll give you my email and he was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay cool.
Speaker 2: And we talked about that in the car okay and he like, yo, Like, if it's work, I'm cool. But if that nigga was dming you for something else, I wouldn't be cool. But like rolling up on you when you were with your man, like I know how you felt, and if it really was work, I'm good. But for me, I wasn't, Like, I'm just like why, Like no, Also, like you're coming up to me, I'm on a d Like you would have found my email if you really wanted to book me. I've had mad people book me for things, TV shows, any fucking thing, you know what I'm saying. We got booked for Mad magazine Introjuice from an email, so you couldn't find that. So I just find that like when you make new connections with a partner, like it really does have to be a purpose, you know what I'm saying, Like, I just don't see how people need to connect otherwise, how do you think you met someone cool at the club?
Speaker 4: No, you did it.
Speaker 3: So before we started potting, you said you'd rather you knew he'd put his whole dick in than micro cheat. Yeah, you would be more upset with the micro cheating than him going all the way.
Speaker 2: And why I think sex can be emotionless for men. And I think when men put time into things, they really care about it. I know that from men talking to me myself as a grown ass woman. I know when men are interested in me because they're spending their time building connections, sending a selfie of them talking about a bunch of nothing. I think when someone just fucks you, it's pretty much over with.
Speaker 4: So do you agree with that?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: I've definitely had like meaningless sex more all just physically, so I can, yeah, absolutely agree with that. But I let it be known, like I make sure I'm not playing with someone's like feelings or a situation like that to happen. Yeah, but then feelings get caught, it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I have really I'm not a micro. I mean I communicate though, like and I'm very clear with the guys that I don't want What about the thing.
Speaker 2: About sorry you when you read something you read about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings? Oh yes, and I disagree with that, So that's really microgating. To me, I don't think that's micro cheating. And what's the context of the content.
Speaker 3: So but here's here's why, right, Like, when you're as a partner, and I think I bring this back to the fact that your partner is not going to be your all. And when I say you're all, that person is not going to be able to do exactly everything you want in bed, be the soundboard that you need in business, in friendship and family matters, in physical health and mental health.
Speaker 1: And so to me say, I'm say I'm.
Speaker 3: Dating someone who might be in the gym and is really good at business, but in terms of his mental or his his awareness in terms of mental health, I may not feel if it's absent and I find that one of my other male friends or even women friends because I'm bisexual and I've had my ex be jealous of a relationship I've had with a homegirl before, did you feel yeah, well, I mean, I mean I get that, but outside of sex, especially because sex isn't the big thing. If I'm leading into that person because maybe you don't have the capacity to be that person, it shouldn't be considered micro cheating because we can't expect our partner to be fully everything that we need them to do.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. Let me give you an example.
Speaker 2: Yes, so something my ex said wants about a male friend of my life.
Speaker 1: Safe spaces.
Speaker 2: He basically felt like another man in my life was more of a safe space than he was. And I had something very traumatic happen and I did not call him first. Okay, I completely and a lot of should I agree with default nigga, but that he was right like you had all this family should happen and you call it this nigga first, But.
Speaker 3: You know what I you know what I compared to it. I know I joked about it by calling him my poly partner. But like Asante and I've talked about this, my ex was very jealous because he was a man and I had a very emotional relationship like I can emotionally platonic.
Speaker 1: But it still felt like some level of cheating. So let's be real here though.
Speaker 2: Yes, Vinnie and I have had that same thing right where we're almost thirteen years into friendship tattooed on each other. But the one thing that saves this whole thing is Vinnie and I don't like, yeah, have sex. Right, there's the safety right there. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like your ex feels way better about your relationship with a sance because he knows y'a don't want to fuck each other. Now, I can't speak for your relationship with Ish, who I think is a straight dude, but I don't know how great it would be if you had this strong, emotional, deep friendship and connection where you're running to Ish instead of your nigga. I bet you he would have felt way more weird if it was that than a sante. Not saying your ex isn't a weird ass nigga for being jealous of a sante, but a straight man being your confidant over a gay dude is a hard Will straight guys get safe with their girls gay.
Speaker 3: For any any relationship now to be to be fair, because I would never be in a relationship with a podcaster. I will absolutely call Ish or even at me, and you talk quite a bit my partner. I will not vent to or go to for advice on this industry.
Speaker 1: That doesn't count though.
Speaker 2: That's not intimate thoughts and feelings that's worth but to me. So let's be very clear if something happened in a workplace. Let's take this to corporate America. If something was happening at work and you chose to call a male friend instead of venting you to your partner, your partner could still feel a way that you didn't come to him to tell him about work.
Speaker 4: What would you say is more of an intimate thought than if that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's okay?
Speaker 2: So, for example, coming to Eden when you have a podcast issue makes sense industry experience too.
Speaker 1: Why am I call him my nigga for a podcast?
Speaker 2: Actually, I would even argue that I do the same thing if something goes on a podcast Shit, hell yeah, i'mna called Alex first, you know.
Speaker 1: But the ultimate thought or feeling, what's an intimate thought?
Speaker 2: I would say something that brings you emotional sadness that probably has to do with family, something that's wearing on your mental health, like maybe it's finances and you're feeling sad, self image, anything that could be something that's super personal that you don't want the public to know and the public to me outside of this relationship are platonic friends. We're gonna hold our deep and intimate shit. But also, I'm a writer in a different way on our relationship, like the way that I have loyalty to someone's secrets when we're in that place is very different. And maybe just the length in which my family shit goes is a little bit deeper, deeper than most people my age.
Speaker 3: So I think I think micro cheating is exactly what it even references. It's such a great area that I think creates chaos where chaos doesn't need to be made, and I think it puts expectations on your partner that are unrealistic.
Speaker 2: I actually think micro cheating is the lead on to the red flags.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can see that.
Speaker 1: I think if if I've got a nigga, who's fucking.
Speaker 2: Right depending on the sense, secretly messaging someone, you being on a dating app, half of those things, I get it that's.
Speaker 1: Leading like me, but me having these emotional.
Speaker 3: Conversations with someone else or hanging out with someone else, because it does mention physical and that's what our context was about. Physical planning to be around someone platonically because I just enjoy your energy.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that I have to desire. It also doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: Use the word platonic actually in this, So that's I know you think the different. Yeah, but it doesn't mean just because is that you hanging without your friends or having an.
Speaker 3: Emotional connection to someone or even liking to be around them does not mean at all I want to be with you or I want to fuck you. True, just because I enjoy you as a person does not mean and I would allow my partner to enjoy many other people as a partner as a as a person.
Speaker 1: Men, women, family members. That's what I talk about when I when I say, like, we create these unrealistic like boundaries or dynamics with romantic partnerships that we don't create with all of the other relationships we had, you know, and I guess that's what you need, right.
Speaker 2: So for example, you and I had discussed on another episode about how we think liking pictures isn't a big.
Speaker 1: Deal, right.
Speaker 2: Whatever boundary people have in their relationship is theirs. And for me, I can already tell from this conversation if someone else is more of a confidant to you than I am besides a brother or family member or yeah, I'm not good with that. Another woman being your confidant and shoulder to lean on is not okay with me. I need to be the person that we keep this in house with, and I do think I need a hierarchy for that in my life and in my future committed relationships.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I would say this then can be something that maybe you should talk to with your partners because I am on the opposite side. I don't want to be somebody's everything and take that on, and I don't mind someone leaning into someone else, man or woman.
Speaker 2: I'm really surprised that you would be okay with in a committed relationship a homegirl that they're that deeply. I would say that right now in my life, my closest friend that's a man, was engaged and then they're no longer engaged, and we've shared a lot of discussion about that. But to me, that's more a problem solving with each other, like I'm even in a relationship like, to me, that's very problem and a lot of men and women dynamics. He actually just sent me this video I wanted to share. I thought it would be really good for horrible. I was gonna put in another moment, but four forty five love you easy, send me this.
Speaker 6: I got a female friend, lover her to death, right, She's like my annoying ass big sister, she'd be pissing me off. But the conversations we have come from a completely different point of view. Right, So, when I'm expressing myself and I'm telling my side of the story, or if I'm telling my perspective of something that I went through with a girl that I talked to, whatever the case may be, she responds back to me from a point of view of hey, stop letting this girl play with you like this, because this is what she's on and I feel like every man on the planet needs that. And the fucking problem right now in our world is that a lot of men are teaching men how to interact with women, but there's not a lot of women teaching men how to interact with women.
Speaker 4: Women.
Speaker 2: Now, why this is important is because most platonic meal conversation, when it gets deep for me, is that's helping each other. It is not the other way around. It's me leaning on my male friends for guidance. In another way, it's problem solving. It's not this fucking I'm spilling like you an actor, bae.
Speaker 1: That's not platonic. To me, we were never going to be platonic. That's I let him know.
Speaker 2: Every call I wanted to me, that's it. That's intimate, whether you talk sexual or not. The way you tried on the phone with.
Speaker 1: Me and him were not platonic.
Speaker 2: I know you weren't, but I'm saying that's sharing intimate thoughts and feelings. This shit is more problem solving, the same thing you brought up about PODT.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 3: A lot of the conversations I had with Actor Bae in in dissection of it, I brought to Ish okay, and so I've shared a lot of the same traumas two different perspectives, which is why I would never so you are my partner of that.
Speaker 1: Like I brought yes the traumas in which that I brought to Actor Bae.
Speaker 3: Maybe I didn't cuite a ish about it, but when I was talking to Actor Bay and we were indulging each other in it, I did actually bring some of those things because I did want to hear Issh's perspective on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wanted ishes advice. You want to get deeper with that, not advice. There's reason I was listening to his trauma.
Speaker 1: You said what you wanted to do. We were exchanging traumas. But what I'm saying, is that's advice.
Speaker 3: Know the things that I opened up to to Actor Bay, I opened up two issues.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying from what if you we want the person you're sharing You never met this man. You're sharing things with him to get me with me, to get deeper with me.
Speaker 3: I believe in getting deep with my friends as well. I'm sorry, I yeah, we just we agree to disagree with.
Speaker 2: This is honestly a very good debate because there's someone listening right now. No no, no, that like literally had this situation.
Speaker 4: You guys guilty of any of those things like secret messaging? Yeah, I mean so do you. That's cheating right there straight through.
Speaker 1: I mean when I when I was with my ex.
Speaker 4: I was thrown off that nigga.
Speaker 3: And then when we were on our breaks, I went right back to step chat like but when I was with him, I was with him. When I wasn't, I'm talking to other people. And also that was another thing like where the niggas hated the teetering. When I was with him and nigga would hit me, I'd be like, yep, back with my man.
Speaker 1: Yesterday you had it.
Speaker 3: I know yesterday I was trying to eat that ass from the back. But now we got back together, so we can't really micro cheating.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I let them know when I was on a break, I was I was ready as soon as that nigga said, we beck, I let them niggas know I'm back with my man. Sorry, Well, I was gonna say deleting messages. I've deleted some stuff where I was talking shit. However, now that we're talking about micro cheating, I realize it's mainly because the cheating is someone that you could be cheated on with. Can't be your homegirl, can't be your gay friend. I think we got to pull that out.
Speaker 1: I can't be my homegirl.
Speaker 2: I fucked my homegirl, right, I'm saying your homegirl, if you're fucking her, then that's different. But I'm saying, like, I think that's probably the difference with this because the cheating is putting your relationship at risk. So who is someone that can put your relationship at risk?
Speaker 3: I think any any and air body can put your relationship at risk?
Speaker 1: Period, true period, Because be.
Speaker 2: Very clear, just because he gave today it on me, he ain't gonna take a little pussy like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just saying, anyways, I.
Speaker 3: Want to get to our vanilla ship because in us talking as well just about relationships, I wanted to go over some sex myths that could potentially be holding your relationship back. So micro cheating could be holding your relationship back or be a sign that it's over. But there are sex myths that are actually affecting relationships in the bedroom. So I wanted to go over these and I wanted to know y'all thoughts on them and if you agree that this myth could potentially be ruining relationships. So the first one is spontaneity is key. There's a belief that sex should always be spontaneous and unplanned. Holding this myth can lead to no sex at all. With busy lives, it's easy for sex to slip off of a priority list. Solution schedule sex into your life. Do y'all believe that the idea that sex should just be always spontaneous could be ruining you having sex at all in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a lot of us, yeah, pretty much of us.
Speaker 2: Are we all playing sex? I'm gonna tell you exactly who. Because we think this is putting it on the calendar type shit, like right, They do people, and let me tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: You free Saturday?
Speaker 2: Like hello, if you're like, it's really simple, Like, let's stop fucking acting like we're all not scheduling sex.
Speaker 3: Bro Well, this one, this one, this one, I really like. Another myth is that penetrative sex is the only real sex. And this is what I like because this is where I'm like, I like all the other shit happening right now around sex too. So there's this misconception that sex is only valid if it involves penetrative intercourse. Such a myth neglects the diversity of sexuality and intimate activities, which is why I'm outing this, while adding pressure to perform penetrative sex, potentially leading to performance issues for both men and women, it neglects other form of sexual pleasure that can be equally or more sexually satisfying. So I wanted to talk about this because a lot of times, if you ask someone if they've had sex, their idea is this being sex. Penis and vagina are actually engaging in whatever sex they identify as sex, Whereas to me, there is like the person that I see now, I've seen him a lot of times this year, and we don't always have sex, but there's other parts about us hanging out with each other that I find fulfillment.
Speaker 1: Michael Jading. There's no micro cheating.
Speaker 3: We're not together, but or we've just done oral sex which has been very pleasurable, or like I've been around him and I've been on my period, so I've got to watch him engage with someone else. Like there's other ways in which you could have sex with someone. And y'all know, I still like the trash being taken out, but even cuddling. I just had a boyfriend experience a couple months ago where a guy flew in literally just to be here and play boyfriend. I baked them cookies and we cuddled and watched what is It?
Speaker 1: GENV?
Speaker 3: The other thing to the boys, and we cuddled all night, and then the next day rode scooters in the park and I was so fulfilled. I was like, I'm good, I don't even need intimacy right now.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: I think the emotional ship is way worse.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was like it was intimacy overload that I just enjoyed so much. I was like wow, Like he brought his camera and I took him to the little ponds. I showed them all around Cuchral Park and I was just like, this is great to where literally I had a nigga come the next week who normally gives me all my intimacy, and I felt nothing damn right.
Speaker 1: And it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I never I didn't even think that, oh, I have placed this guy so high sexually, because it was so intimate that now that I've gotten my intimacy kick, it wasn't even the same. And I was like, oh, wow, I really think I enjoy intimacy on a level that's that involved dick and vagina at all. I don't know who the fuck I'm becoming, y'all. God damn shit is crazy. I did also want to it's disgusting. This is when we talk about a lot. Another myth is no communication is needed. Often people assume that once you're with a partner, you know their needs, you know what they like, you know how they like it, and so of course we always say talk to your partner, because the same way that maybe at one point in time I like you to ram my fucking vagina to fucking smithereens that can change over time. So the same way that someone may enjoy sex at one point may not be the way that they enjoy it again. And then the last one I wanted to bring up. I also want to send you this link so that y'all can look. This is from the New York Posts. And there's so many myths, but the other one I really like, More is always better. There is a misconception that the quantity of sexual encounters is proportional to the quality of a relationship. It prioritizes the quantity over the quality of sexual encounters, ignoring the importance of the emotional connection and intimacy. So a solution is to take the focus away from how much sex you're having and focus on the quality of the sex that you're actually having. Y'all agree with that, yeah, because I do know people sometimes if they're not having a lot of it, they will fit in quickies just to.
Speaker 1: Make it feel like we're fucking.
Speaker 3: That means we're good, we like each other because we're having all this sex, but it doesn't mean that it's actually good sex or sex that is meaningful.
Speaker 2: I've been convinced that most people don't really have mind blowing sex. Often, like because I could come from if I sat here long enough and fucking rub the seed that's greright, Like, it's not that I really don't think it has anything to do with like how you're really connecting with someone during sex. Also the intimacy I've done this with, like someone I've only slept with once, right, even if it's not intimate but more carnal. And it's like, but just a lot of people don't really know how to connec during sex. I've talked to so many friends that are scared of eye contact that like, wow, shit like that, Whereas I'm like, of course you're not fucking getting the shit fucked up, like you really can't get there. So what do you think that it's crazy? And maybe we can just I have some Halloween sex positions, but I really like that. What do you think it is.
Speaker 3: Sex tip wise about eye contact? Because is it if someone isn't giving you eye contact? Is it because they're actually uncomfortable? It's because they're insecure?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Because even you gave that as a tip with giving with oral sex right, look them in the eyes. What do you think if so many of your homegirls say and I feel like eye contact is a hard one even for men. What is it about eye contact that makes it difficult.
Speaker 4: And we have been Okay, I remember when Jade and Jamal and they talked about that, like POV and I love eye contact when it comes to like head and everything like that. Okay, now during like fucking i'm it depends like it's like eye contact through the mirror. Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Shit, No, you're not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Eye contact during missionary is also a thing. But that's also I've been with guys too that can't look at me in the eye or they want to break the it's to sometimes.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 5: That's me? I'm not I'm not really with the eye content.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: I just don't care for it almost breaks my concentration.
Speaker 2: That's interesting really, even when you're like in a super love.
Speaker 5: Making mode missionary, I'm one hundred percent with it. But head though, I don't know what it is. It pulls me out of focus.
Speaker 1: Really, you know what that is?
Speaker 5: No offense, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's a confidence thing.
Speaker 2: It's a woman looking you in the eye is more of her being in control than you, and you made me feeling a little bit more out of control. And see it looks he might saying he likes it you on your knees and you're giving me eye contact during the head like, so there's two two things. Right when edding gets head he probably wants to feel like, oh, she's taking over my body, whereas you might want to feel like I'm getting my dick suck like she's on her knees for me. So it's like, is this and like I can't say anymore.
Speaker 3: The eye contact maybe for you then puts her into the power position.
Speaker 2: Which and that they make the head It's uncomfortable because are.
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 3: Are you not a personal but are are you full darm? Like you're not switched? Like is there any moment in sex where you actually like giving up power?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what Yeah, I think that. So the thing with.
Speaker 2: Eye contact that I've learned specifically about my boyfriend today, one of my homegirls talked about how sexual he was, how much his energy was sexual. And I was in the room with them when they met. I was like, that's so weird. She said that, wait weird right, and so I was like, I was like she said that, I wasn't bothered, was like, why do you think she said that?
Speaker 1: He's like because I looked at her an eye? Do you know what's crazy about saying that?
Speaker 3: You remember when I was dating like the musician, the one that I showed you it looks like Lenny Kravitz. So I ended up going to one of his shows and we ended up talking. And it's so crazy because he brought that up to me. He felt like my energy was that I only wanted to have sex with him, and that I was very sexual with him, and I was like, what's crazy ist The two times we talked about kids, his upbringing, where he's from, we didn't even talk about sex, and I was like, yo, like I didn't.
Speaker 1: I literally said, how did you get that?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 3: He said, because when we talked, I would be like this, and I was attentive and I would laugh it and and he literally was like, because you're in it. You were so into the conversation. I felt like you just wanted to fuck me. And I was like, no, I was really enjoying our conversation. And we literally had this conversation and I was like, Yo, that's crazy because I was listening to you and attentive and looking in your eyes, but all I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Is eat your ass.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you crazy, I really powerful people like each other and eyes. Yes, Oh it made him. It made him feel like he was a piece of meat. And I was like, but I we didn't even talk. Bro, you're not looking at us more, look like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I guess you know. Let me just y.
Speaker 2: Wow, honestly eye contact. So we did this thing we tried not to talk for. We said we were gonna do it for four hours, right, but we were on vacation, so we're like, all right, we gotta break this. But we were in Palm Springs at the hotel together just eye contact. Bru said so much. I knew when he was I was getting on his nerves just fucking around with him. I knew when he was like wanted to fuck me more. I knew when he looked at me, like, oh my god, I love that. You actually know what you're saying that. Do you remember one of our tips we gave one time about I fucking technically, if you're across the room, you keeping eyes with somebody long enough.
Speaker 4: So you handle Can you handle that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: That is the only choosing signal I use that cont really yeah, that's the main one.
Speaker 1: So that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But so if you're having a conversation with a woman and she's looking at you in your eyes. Because now this comes back to maybe why this nigga shouldn't want to be so me talking to you in your eyes. Say we're at a bar and I meet, we catch eyes and I come and talk to you and I'm looking at you in your eyes.
Speaker 1: You you immediately think I want to suck your deck.
Speaker 5: I ain't saying that, but it's but it's you maybe affirming that you're interested in me. It's a choosing.
Speaker 4: That's agreedlight.
Speaker 5: That's always been my green light for women, always like if you especially if you look over twice, oh she want me? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah that looks over.
Speaker 1: Are you staring at a nigga? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Maybe I like your shoes, nigga, calm down you. Maybe I like your dreads and how you got this little twisted thing tied up?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: I long recently and I have to walk up to him and I know he thought all about them, and I was like, I'm so sorry. Is it just me or were you in insecure? He was like, yeah, it was gros and two episodes.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I know he was like bitch, you ain't want to say, na, that's are you that nig? Thank you?
Speaker 4: I'm weak.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into the horrible decision and you know what I actually can. It's gonna be outrageous role play scenarios as well as I can still get to some of these Halloween sex positions, baby, because if you and your little outfit go ahead and pull that thing to the side and get some you hear me, because I know you're all gonna be looking.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my Jesus peace.
Speaker 3: So here's one, and let me know if you guys are familiar with any of these as well. So this one is called the witches broomstick. To feel this flying feeling, one partner lies on their back flat on the bed as the other partner faces and straddles them until they feel penetration. With this move, you can move your hips and circles side to side or up and down while the broom guides you.
Speaker 1: The broom. The broom is the dick bro.
Speaker 2: Oh the come on, girl, I thought it was like jail sacks.
Speaker 4: Whoa, what's jill sick?
Speaker 1: They say, that's what lesbians do these Wait, they use the broom to do what sodom fuck each other like a strap.
Speaker 4: He was a broomstick.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: And and y'all all have that reaction. But the bitch fucking her side of the room is crazy. Do you know they're making Michelin star meals in jail. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, this is what I feel like Weezy might do because she'd be doing a lot.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what if you can do it.
Speaker 3: This one's called praculus, so sink your teeth in the next move. It has the same positioning as missionary, but a bit more biting and licking. Whoever may be in control, Wolf will start biting, We'll start biting and licking everywhere as though they can't get enough as they penetrate their partner. This will stimulate pleasure in every part of your body rather than just one, which is crazy. Because I've done this, I've like, especially like before giving head. I've like I like licking kneecaps, like biting, like.
Speaker 4: The inner thighs. Damn looking at when you might wait hold on? So I ask you a question, what do you be looking at when you'uing them? You keep your eyes closed, be.
Speaker 1: Looking at it?
Speaker 5: I think I do keep my eyes closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just watching her.
Speaker 4: I mean I do.
Speaker 5: I think it's a combination of both.
Speaker 1: The thig What time is it? Four? Four four? And I'll do the last one before we get a mother. I want to number be able to say, oh wow, look.
Speaker 4: At two three three.
Speaker 5: Numbers can be a lot, Numbers can be helpful.
Speaker 2: Numbers could be you you give a spiritual bitch of consecutive number.
Speaker 5: Listen, you're trying to stay in the game. Think about numbers and I'm gonna just throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so give the tip. Give this tip.
Speaker 2: Horrible the girl that we gave the tip, keep going.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 3: I think about numbers in what way do you do like a boom back, like a like a boom like a one two three, both.
Speaker 4: Bay six once?
Speaker 5: I might actually do math?
Speaker 1: No, bro way, what math is you doing besides spreading and dividing?
Speaker 5: Specifically, I think about I think this is gonna sound crazy, but I think about stocks.
Speaker 4: You be thinking about ian when you fucking.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm trying to stay in the game and I'm not ready yet. I start thinking about.
Speaker 1: What is what?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, do you think of mad and stocks and bullshit? To stop from coming without you, but you're able to still stay hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting, Wait that makes you hard.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't make me hard.
Speaker 1: Yes, completely completely, so he doesn't come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean, because that's interesting because that's such a boring topic. Like when I went to the to the dungeon with my ex and we were trying to get him in a chastity belt. We literally started talking politics to get him soft. So like the idea or thought of anything that's not sexual, I would assume, well.
Speaker 5: Or you got to consider the fact I'm still stroking, so I'm not getting soft because I'm being stimulated in the whole other.
Speaker 3: Way mentally, there's no way now I can't I want to fuck a guy who I know might be behind me fucking me thinking about goddamn.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it happens every time, but I'm saying if i'm I'm in a space where I'm not ready yet, Like I'm not done, I'm not ready.
Speaker 1: So you're someone who can't get back up.
Speaker 4: You're a one and done.
Speaker 5: Most how are we getting this far?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I never said how are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's be clear.
Speaker 2: Most men have a fractory period that's longer than women. Right, So even when you come, like, it's still gonna take a moment to get back up. So coming is still a delay. Even if he could get back up in a minute.
Speaker 4: And a half.
Speaker 5: It really just depends because it depends on a lot of things. Like if a dude ain't really came in a while, he probably gonna get back up way faster. True, you get what I'm saying. So it just depends like if he ain't had sex in a long time and then he finally having sex, he probably gonna be good to go like way.
Speaker 4: Sooner maybe, like and men in the room like five minutes bad. I'm ready, that's pretty I'm feeling you. Oh yeah, stop jacking off. I'm right back up.
Speaker 3: Well, this is gonna be the last one before we get into these role playes. So so under arrest, of course, is another sex position you can get into for the holidays.
Speaker 2: What seems to be the problem, officer, So there's no problem with this move. The person receiving the warning.
Speaker 3: Bends over on the bed while the officer holds their risks firmly in place on their lower back. Once the receiving partner is in place, the giving partner penetrates from behind, restraining the risk from moving.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like I've done that.
Speaker 4: I think I have to doggy styles also.
Speaker 3: Doggy saw but not all the time do they bring your arms to your back. I don't mind the restraint.
Speaker 2: I do that almost every time I do dogs really, like on my own, I just put my hands back because I like the real I like this whole like rocking back and forth of the ground. So when when they're behind me, the only time my hands go behind me or normally to spread my cheeks because it allows them to get deeper, because you know, it pushes them away.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 3: So I'll just only go back there and then I'm like head first and I'm black there, you know, and I'm just spreading my cheeks open so they could get deeper.
Speaker 4: But they like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I really I don't really do the restraint, but I have like a trauma with like I feel like I'm classier.
Speaker 3: I need to be able to move like I've I've tried to do. Like the the ties. You know that that tie it goes under your mattress and then you're you're tied.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like Valentine's.
Speaker 3: When I tell you I like, my anxiety kicks in. I realize I hate restraints in the bedroom. Maybe I've watched too much Lifetime Mavie. So, real quick, before we get out of here, let's go over some outrageous role plate scenarios. So I wanted to know real quick too. Have any of y'all in the room ever done something to where it wasn't the typical nurse and patient, teacher, student, doctor dah.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I told you mine was sick.
Speaker 1: Oh you're Valentin's day one, right.
Speaker 2: No, So I basically when I got my braces, or it was when we were I don't know if you bought we were talking about, Oh, it was when I had embrace. Okay, we're talking about how I would have to learn how to kiss again, and then we did this weird It just jumped into it. It was not planned, and I was like, oh my god, I feel like I don't know how to kiss. And then he was like, oh my god, I feel like I'm in school. And so then he sat me down. Okay, y'all was in seventh grade. That's cute.
Speaker 1: He was like, Okay, open your mouth.
Speaker 2: I was like, girls nasty, and it was like, ooh, still girl, I the hole we was.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I went down this Reddit thread of all of these outrageous things that people have actually played out, and we talked about it on September's town hall. It's so interesting, weasy, and we might have to find a way to really talk about it soon eventually, if we find a way to talk about it the right way.
Speaker 4: What how does.
Speaker 1: Worry what you gonna say? So too soon?
Speaker 4: So there's eventually.
Speaker 1: Much CNC role playing happening. Huh. CNC is consensual non consent, my jam.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to read some of these and I wanted for y'all to say if they're as weird as they sound. Of course, there's the old librarian and teacher one, but here's some other ones, and this one I really like. By the way, y'all know, I'm not fully into nerd shit, so correct me if I'm saying these wrongs. Sure, this one was one of the most interesting, based on even an upcoming order if we get so use fan fic for inspiration.
Speaker 1: One of the cliche quote.
Speaker 3: Unquote, most most out there fix I can think of as one from Harry Potter. So this is where Neville falls in the lake and ends up getting felt up and penetrated anally and orally by a squid. He ends up enjoying it that when he gets over, he he when he gets done with it and pulled out by Blaze.
Speaker 1: Vinny is that the name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know Neville, I don't know, Okay, Neville.
Speaker 1: You know Blaize Vinny?
Speaker 3: Uh So Neville asked Blaze not to tell anyone, and Blaze is like, why would I let the seeker get out before jumping in himself to get it on with the squid? So basically, so basically, how you would do it is imagine that you are one of Hogwarts students and the other one is a squid or tentacle stuff. In general, there's technical like sex toys that you can get. Look up tentacle porn for many ideas.
Speaker 1: This is how many times are you gonna say this?
Speaker 3: But clearly this is what I felt seen when I read this. This is calm down. I might just be at a tonical porn right now, leave me alone. Okay, then you need to start dating white man.
Speaker 4: No, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I could get a black man to do tentacle porn with me.
Speaker 1: But now, what do you.
Speaker 6: Mean?
Speaker 1: We just don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't blake gripping black because I don't want people to say Mandy and Wheezy black.
Speaker 4: Oh they definitely should that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because for.
Speaker 2: Example, you could be Mandy and Whezy mixed, or you could be Obama mixed.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. We are Obama. How are we not Obama mix?
Speaker 4: We are you know what I'm saying, No, no, no, no, you know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no mixed?
Speaker 4: Right you what's Obama?
Speaker 1: You mix?
Speaker 2: Or you could be making Margle mixed. Technically, Megan Markle doesn't even claim.
Speaker 4: All of the black.
Speaker 1: Claiming I'm talking about. We look at big umens level. When I go up to dykeman, they know a bitch black.
Speaker 4: I know I'm not.
Speaker 1: No a dykeman.
Speaker 3: They don't mistake me is spamic Wow, Wow, it's what that's crazy And we're not gonna do this right now. I think we literally destigmatize cakes in the black community. There is a black man that will allow me to enjoy tentacle porn.
Speaker 2: Pegging's fine, This is too far. That is sure, fuck him in the ass of the tentacle.
Speaker 1: He's Steve tripping.
Speaker 3: So you think if I pull out my dil doos, because you know, I like to be I like to role play like I'm having a gang bang with dildos. If I pull out one dial dough in a tentacle, it's gonna mess up the mood.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to a man who said me having a sensual threesome with too much No, no, no no. If you pull this out, yes, you're gonna judge me. Okay, what if it ain't purple?
Speaker 1: Them?
Speaker 2: Look at them look like OCTOPI.
Speaker 4: That's what But that's what it is. That's what I'm hing. It looks like too.
Speaker 1: What about the ones that look moro alien like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that looks pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: It has a little things on it, the pop things.
Speaker 3: It might feel good, that's ridges in my pussy. It might be good it for me to feel it inside.
Speaker 2: It'll give me a different sensation than a regular Okay.
Speaker 3: Next one, This is where again CNC was brought up. This is where he brought up so rich, petulant housewife who keeps calling her private position for house calls for a bogus illness where she really just wants to fuck but he doesn't, but somehow she always wears him down. Another one, if you're in de bond in your CNC, this is where I don't know, maybe trigger warning. You can tie her up and then pretend that you're a leader of a sex trafficking ring and you want and and you need slash, want to test her out before you see.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Now I'm judging you, bitch, So you want to be a test on me before you get sex traffic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jesus, Jesus, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Here's the similar idea for you guys.
Speaker 3: If you're into fan fiction, you're a warrior back from battle and she's your prize from war. She has to do whatever you say or be killed. I personally like to imagine call Drago for this one. Crazy okay, And someone said, you can tell we're into C and C. Another idea is you're a stalker. You break into her house in the middle of the night while her husband is out of town on business. You threaten to kill the kids. If she's not quiet and does what you ask, joke's on you. She's into the ship and focks you, right back now.
Speaker 1: This is a nasty one.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here, and I was like, wow, this one's kind of crazy. This one's a fantasy that he wants to do but hasn't. But oh wait, no, I'm lying. This is a fantasy. Oh yeah, and a fantasy he won't admit to having.
Speaker 1: I'm lying. It's a girl.
Speaker 3: My husband and I are driving and I have to pee, but he won't stop and tells me to hold it. My squirming turns him on and he pets my pissy and teases me.
Speaker 2: I swear I'll piss all in his truck, so he pulls over but pushes me down in the weeds and tickles me until I piss my pants. Then he pisses all over me too, Then he bucks me. It makes me get dressed in my bra and pissy panties for the ride back home, half naked and miserable, which comes still leaking out of my slit.
Speaker 1: I think the octopus is worse. I don't like that?
Speaker 4: Is it because I want this? This is making the octopus a little better.
Speaker 3: Wait her sitting in piss filled clothes and being pushed into the weeds and bucked and pissed on is less than my tentacle dildo.
Speaker 4: Teach me no, see that. I think this is where we different because p I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Wait, but do you think the tentacle dildo?
Speaker 4: That whole sequence you just described sounding way worse than t.
Speaker 2: That's what I think we see. I think it's just trying to judge me. I swear to god, I really I said, you're gonna have to fo o oh.
Speaker 4: I was definitely right.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was the worst one she named?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 1: You just might be sex trapped? You literally just made it actually playing it. Let me get you have to me before I all these other people. That was crazy.
Speaker 4: I just say, I've never done role playing in any sense.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's so weird. Wait, y'all have never done role playing.
Speaker 4: It's not like it was like I just never thought about it.
Speaker 2: You know. You know what we did the other day and it was mad funny. I was swiping bitches on this app and he was sleeping and he woke up and he was like, what did you do it? Because I moved the phone. I was like, y'all, feel like I just cheated, and he's laughing. It was like, actually, the bitches of this app so he was like, show me. So I'm showing him the girls that matched us, and he started sucking me.
Speaker 1: I was looking. He was like, right her back. We were fucking, and I was like, that's how you freeing this again? But literally he woke up at two am. I just couldn't sleep.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that I've done. I've done. I've done the like we met at the bar thing I've done. I've done quite a bit of consensual non consent as well.
Speaker 1: But oh so I'm the problem.
Speaker 2: No, no, Nora, I've never done a sex drafficking one, but like I would do like the I'm a teenage girl at a party and drink too much. Oh my lord, please stop it, stop it trigger warning.
Speaker 1: I'm just what but I asked for it. We don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: You were being really judging rate?
Speaker 4: Damn she be to him have.
Speaker 2: A how she you know what? Well now junior senior year, you know what?
Speaker 5: Go off?
Speaker 2: Hey we have the sex podcast. Only I could judge this bitch.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. So stop. You're disgusting anyway, And you don't know what Dollar Vanilla talking about, y'all. He never role play with y'all.
Speaker 4: Old as never thought I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we were literally I do, like I know, I do.
Speaker 4: Like the meeting like my significant other at a bar kind of thing.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: I say this role playing just for example, like it's not always black and white. When I was like younger, I used to think role playing was I'm a nurse, you're a doctor with stress up. Sometimes we're in the middle of sex and we just start talking about some ship.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But that because role playing, though, yeah, because like the voice is changing.
Speaker 4: Like oh different, no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I for example, what's the name missed the glasses? Who nigga with all the person I'm you know, like for example this, let's just say we went out for drinks, regular date night, regular home, We start sucking, and then he might just say some ship like I can't believe you let me fuck you before your boyfriend came home, and.
Speaker 1: Then you just start going it's very much.
Speaker 3: And oh and see, okay, you're you're starting a scene in the middle already fucking Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not sad at that. I mean, well, well, technically I've done that, Like I do that a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've done that.
Speaker 2: Again where we we role play with the other dildos.
Speaker 3: Because maybe he's tired and I'm still like I want to keep fucking. So he brings in these. He's like, well, I need a break.
Speaker 2: Watching something he said during your closure talk is so crazy.
Speaker 4: I know, I know you're now do you have a tentacle? You said, what you have a tentacle dildo?
Speaker 1: I don't have a textic. I've been looking. I mean, I've been looking them up.
Speaker 3: I told you, I mean, y'all hear in another episode, like the egg laying ones. There's also some that are like the size of my four Like there's some that are like really big. So I ended up on like this video where this woman was getting gaped by a tentacle dido, Like they're massive. So I'm like, and then you know, they're different shapes. Some of them have points, some of them are thicker at the base. And I just don't know what type of tentacle I want to be sucked by. Just let me just say, I don't like I don't like the side.
Speaker 2: But right now, buddy, this show December third, someone's bringing your technical day.
Speaker 1: You might get a few people have brought me books. People, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I got books too. Don't make it seem like you just get books. I'm about get tentacle. Don't try to No, no, I've got We both have gotten drugs with that one bitch.
Speaker 1: You drugged me in Detroit. Whoa you got drugged in Detroit? Bro, you don't remember. She brought me that popcorn and I was fucked up and I was like, I don't know if I can make this like, yeah, maybe I should have ate it edible hungry.
Speaker 2: First off, we gotta stop just accepting drugs from some of these people.
Speaker 1: Could be the haters on you. No, no, no, but you know what I mean. They could be wanting us.
Speaker 2: They could want to take us the funk out from nobody.
Speaker 4: No more.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you. After I see all these comments. Niggas could be wanting us gone. They think that we are ruined at society and culture, bitch. They literally think that we are the reason there's holes out. You know, I never thought when bitches be bringing me stuff they'd be like, there's no eggs in it.
Speaker 1: It's their mind, be bitch.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, but they know I like it. Don't matter.
Speaker 1: You can't fight if you.
Speaker 2: In the hospital, bitch, I'm coming back to see another day.
Speaker 1: And it does be fear.
Speaker 3: We sometimes don't have picked or even know if they don't put their Instagram name on our gifts.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we know it gives a popcorn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I keep calling you, bitch. I don't care that brought that popcord. Mandy I was on I'm not gonna lie. That shows how and it shows how much we didn't view ourselves a celebrities because we were taking drugs, cakes meals.
Speaker 1: That was last year.
Speaker 2: Oh, COVID, didn't scare your ass. You about to be Agent zero. I did not eat that guy. Damn park Work. I told you I can't do edibles.
Speaker 1: The worst.
Speaker 2: We had a show the night of a Taylor Swift show, so we had to stay in this really shitty hotel.
Speaker 1: That's right. It wasn't that shitty, was it?
Speaker 4: Oh? It was.
Speaker 2: That was a bad carpet. The fan was attached to the wall, and I was just like, well, don't do that. I was already in the sheet on my clothes, like you know, like the.
Speaker 4: High in a bad hotel.
Speaker 1: I got a plane. Wasn't was that Detroit or Chicago. Was that Detroit Orchago? It wasn't it Taylor Swift. It was the first. It was the first, trust me, I remember, oh I remember, oh yeah, that was I was like our group chat with Mandy and Vinnie, and I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we had no other We had no other options. All the hotels were gone because Tylor Swift was in town.
Speaker 1: That's right. We didn't even stay close to the venue.
Speaker 3: We was like thirty minutes out from the venue and we normally like to stay kind of closed.
Speaker 1: It was ghetto.
Speaker 2: I was shaking, I was googling hot like shitting it out. I was trying everything, two pieces of popcorn.
Speaker 4: And then she was like, again, she did not tell you this was it was too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did did. That's what I'm saying. She's just taking drugs from anybody.
Speaker 2: Hold on, So this is it is. It's absolutely Weazy's fault. And she would to call her a bitch accountability.
Speaker 1: She said, it wasn't that serious.
Speaker 4: You should never take that anyone else's drug tolerance.
Speaker 3: Bro Jesus guys, if you haven't yet, make sure you click the link in our description as well as on our Instagram. If you want to see us Tuesday today, December third, at Sony Hall, one night only, Baby Mandy and Weezy Live Show.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets now, meet and greet. There is a limited amount.
Speaker 3: Of tickets, so if you want to meet and greets us, not sleep with us or eats us. But if you want to meet and greet with us, please go ahead and get your tickets now. Also, if you want Bonus content, make sure you join us. Oh sorry on patreonspatreon dot com backslash, horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe sleep but you don't have baby Daddy coming.
Speaker 3: Also, as y'all know, it is a week of a motherfucking holiday, Uber, please do not think that you are a good drunk driver. And for those of y'all with kids, please make sure you go through their candy bags before they eat it. Let's be safe this holiday. I don't want to see you on the shade Room. Thank you guys so much for listening to another episode of Bonus.
Speaker 1: See you next week. Bye.
Speaker 3: I have a mailbox with my name that I got from HBO, so I was like, okay, that kind of looks kind of cool. We're just gonna do this and switch it up today. I also want to thank you guys. The last on the hotline, I started with breaking down kind of where I was mentally, and so many of you reassured me that I'm not a bad person, which I appreciate, but I didn't realize, which I guess I don't realize until I see the comments and meet you guys in person, how much we all kind of live the same life, just a little bit, maybe at different moments in our lives, but we all are going through the same fucking shit, trying to navigate life and life be life, and sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'm not in that place particularly anymore.
Speaker 2: By the time you guys hear this, y'all probably would have seen me cry on a regular episode.
Speaker 1: I've been dealing with grief lately. I lost a friend and former manager recently, and in dealing with grief, there was a lot of.
Speaker 3: This idea of closure or regret for not, you know, taking my trip to Tokyo or Dallas and spending more time with him. Because of course, if you know something is coming to an end or a person is leaving, you want to fill that up with great amazing memories, right, So boom story.
Speaker 1: Time, y'all.
Speaker 3: This this is really interesting because in speaking of closure, I did not know what closure would look like with a heartbreak. Yes, if you are sick of hearing about my ex, you could turn it off.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: However, this is almost like the universe was like, bitch, let me do this for you in this grieving moment, xyz element op so boom. So I go to the funeral, Rest in peace, Jason Hoodie.
Speaker 1: But so I go to the funeral and in Harlem.
Speaker 3: So I met the funeral over on one sixteenth, I think it was and funeral. And you know, after the funeral, you gotta go to the repast. So asking around, asking around, I'm starving. I did not eat that morning funeral. They had the viewing at ten, the funeral service from eleven to one, and then the repass was one to five. A bitch was hungry, a bitch was dehydrated. Because I had no more tears to cry. I just sat there and bawled my eyes out for literally about two hours. And so when it came time to eat, couldn't nobody tell me who cooked the food at the repast?
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, I just say go eat just anybody food.
Speaker 3: So went across the street to Amy Rus had smothered turkey wings, because that's my shit if I go to a motherfucking soul food restaurants. So I had smothered turkey wings with sutaine okra and make and cheese. And then I was with a friend of mine, Ayana and Ishmael, and we were like, you know what, I want to go grab a drink. This has been a heavy last two weeks with the realization that we lost our friend. The service was beautiful, but very heavily emotional and bitch, y'all know I'd be liking a drink. So we go on over to Harlem Tavern. We have a drink. About four more of our friends join us and end up heading back to the Repast.
Speaker 2: So as we're leaving the bar, though y'all ready for this. As we're leaving the bar.
Speaker 3: I see my ex's truck. Now, bitch, let me tell y'all how my heart against sake, But not really because I didn't know what emotions to have, because y'all know, I had already ran into the motherfucker at the park so where I had a whole panic attack.
Speaker 1: So I see his car and I'm like, I don't know if this is really his truck.
Speaker 3: But it makes sense because retired firefighter, that nigga gonna double park wherever. He don't believe in rules, he don't believe in tickets, he gonna park that car. So I look and see the car and I go to the front to see in the dashboard or you know, see any stickers to identify the vehicle, and it's his and I'm like, oh, this nigga gotta be at Bixi. Bixi is the bar right in front of where his car was. So I tell my homegirl. I was like, bitch, is a nigga that broke my heart? This is car, this is my ex car. Bitch, let's just go into the bar, get a shot, and I'm gonna be loud with it, and I'm gonna make sure he see me and fill a way way. So you just called a segment from our bonus content over on Patreon.
Speaker 2: We have so much more bonus content, BTS live episodes, hundreds of hours. How are you not subscribed? Go right now Patreon dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash Parabel Decisions