Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinna simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly, Billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, Sir, it's always a pleasure to have you. I know, it's the highlight of you week. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Search up Hannity, We're uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. The sound of your voice cracks me up, just just you being on the pro Patrick bet David was asking about you when we were together. We had a good time talking.
Speaker 2: What does he want to know? I'm an open book, you know that. No.
Speaker 1: I mean he was mentioning people that had worked at Fox and don't and I said, well, everybody that I know that left tells me and you more than anybody, to be very blunt, that they that you're happy with your career decisions. And we discussed this a little bit last week, and I said, uh, my success or failures not predicated on somebody else's failure success. And I the intramural fighting days of my life and career arelong gone. I don't care. I wish people all the best, and I want to do the best shows I can do for my audience, and that's where my focus is.
Speaker 2: Well, it's true, you're an older statesman. Now you're rapidly aging.
Speaker 1: And what about you? What are you? You're much older than me?
Speaker 3: What is this? Lee?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm like, uh, I.
Speaker 1: Did see you lately. I bought you breakfast as always I always pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the I mean it's six inch waist. But you have taken on wisdom now.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because the world and particularly the United States, is changing so dramatically that in my fiftieth year of journalism, and I couldn't have predicted when I left FNC eight years ago that independent journalism because of the technology, would rise so quickly. It was the same thing in nineteen ninety six when we Hannity and I were first on the bench at Fox News when it started. We were there because of technology, because they had the ability to do twenty four hour television news, and then we stepped into that breach and became successful. Well, the same thing has happened now, but in a different realm. So now it's YouTube and Spotify and TikTok and all this other stuff that reaches an enormous amount of people that linear television doesn't. So those of us who left linear television and have gotten into this world, and I didn't predict it. I mean, I just wanted to do interesting work, have now found ourselves, some of us who put on an honest product, not garbage, in a very lucrative position.
Speaker 1: And that's what that's no Listen, We've both have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams. And I would add in my case, when I started in talk radio in nineteen eighty seven or eight, I don't even remember what year, they were only like two two hundred and fifty talk stations in the country, and it's grown and exploded. I never thought i'd be on over what, seven hundred and sixty stations now, and I'm very blessed and honored to do it. And I even do my own podcast, as you know. And on top of that for Fox, and I love doing everything that I do it all day and I like to work hard. All right, I'm going to give you a choice today. Now, I have two topics for you. I have one water cooler topic and then I have one more serious topic. Which one would you like to deal.
Speaker 2: With first, let's go to the cooler first.
Speaker 1: All right, water cooler first. Sydney Sweeney. I know you've been following the story. There's a great piece on foxnews dot com, Why the War on Hot Women? Now? Listen, she's to me, she's a pretty young lady, young woman. I don't you know she's That's not how I would describe her. Why the woke mob hates Sydney Sweeney. I knew nothing next to nothing about her, except she's all over the New York Post and it has been for months and months and months, which is the about all I really know about her. Anyway, it's an MSDNC for example, Sydney Sweeney's ad shows an unbridled cultural shift towards whiteness. The amount of hatred that is being shown to this young woman who who's doing an ad about genes. He's obviously an attractive young woman. Fine, I wouldn't use the words they're using in headlines, et cetera, et cetera. And I don't know where all the feminist outrage was with Dylan Blvany, et cetera, et cetera. But you know, a celebrating womenhood. But they really are after her because okay, they she's doing a gene ad meaning genes that you wear and quote, you know, a play on words, genes, and somehow they're taking this to Nazi eugenics. I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 2: I haven't I have to confess that I don't know much about the young woman. She's an actress. I know she's in the America, the Eagle Spot, but I don't know how they're making the linkage from trying to sell genes into the third right, what is the thread there? What are they trying to say?
Speaker 1: Because they're implying and this is my take on it, and Linda, you can weigh in a field differently, because she's a pretty young woman. She's an attractive young woman. They use the word, they spell the word genes ge n e s and she's selling genes and that's the brand. And anyway, and then good Morning America. You know she's being compared to the Nazi propaganda. Now, all they're acknowledging is is that she's an attractive young woman. Okay, great, they're using a play on words and they're trying to somehow connect this. Now, why is this? Why are they going after this young woman? I find it repulsive and they've lost their collective mind. And now she's under fire, you know, because of this American Eagle ad. It makes me want to buy the ad and maybe even you know, I don't even know what she does, to be honest, I have no I can't name one show she's been on or anything that she's done that she does. I know she's in the paper all the time. That's about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's an attractive woman, and the tabloids use the women, and so does the Internet to get clicks, and that's been going on since nineteen five. But I still don't understand g E n ees genes. I guess these kooks, these loons believe that because this woman has good genes in that she's attractive, that this is some kind of eugenics tied into white superiority. So when you hear something like that, there are two reactions. Number one, who's ever saying it should be institutionalized and we should send people over in.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to put it. But I think most of the left institutionalized at this point.
Speaker 2: They've got to be they've got to be analyzed. There may be a danger to themselves, sanity and we want to be passionate here. Okay, that's number one, and number two, it's so desperate to get people to pay attention to them. The people that push this MSNBC is a great example desperate. They don't know what to do. The Epstein thing is running out of steam and their ratings are cratering. So let's throw this poor woman up as some kind of you know, SS woman or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so insane. It's insane, but it's more than insane.
Speaker 2: It shows you how our culture has declined because you don't take a human being, this woman and put her into a situation of mass murder, which is what the third reiche was. If you have any conscience, you don't do that. That's appalling. But they don't care. And I don't know about the outrage. I guess it's getting a lot. I don't live in that internet world, you know that. But that's my water cooler analysis.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come back with Bill O'Reilly All Things simple Man, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. We'll get to your calls coming up as well as we continue. We continue now with all Things simple Man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, All things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: So what's your serious story?
Speaker 1: All right, the serious story is I'm angry about Jerome Powell, the FED chair. I'm sure you're aware that the GDP number that came out today, the US economy grew at a very healthy three percent, which is more than Biden ever had in four years, more than he ever had. This is my take on the economy. We have never been set. What Donald Trump has accomplished in six months is unprecedented, and I think it's going to yield incredible results. Let me give you the long list. Bear with me. I'll hand you the ball. You run with it as long as you want. But Donald Trump now has over twelve trillion dollars in committed monies for manufacturing. That's automobile manufacturing, that's semiconductor manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, rare earth mineral manufacturing, magnet manufacturing. I mean, we're going to be it's going to be high paying career jobs for so many Americans. It's going to have such a big effect on the economy. I'm a supply sider. The largest tax cut in American history. Every time we've cut taxes that results in more revenues to the government. It is a fallacy that will cut cut money to the federal government. The President gave us the first trade, I'm sorry, the first surplus economically for the government in over twenty years. The President now has opened the door for energy dominance. He just did this deal where Europe is. The European Union is going to spend seven hundred and fifty billion on our energy and that will defund Plutin's war machine. When you put that coupled with no tax on tips and overtime and social security into the mix, the largest tax cut in history. Bill I. One of the banks yesterday came out and said, this is not a period of prosperity. This is going to be an economic boom like we've not seen in decades. I believe in that outcome.
Speaker 2: What say you more cautious than you are? In fact, I sold off some of my speculative stocks because there's a difference between what is on paper and what's in the bank. Now, it all could work out, and we'll know by December, and if it works out, and the Republicans will win the midterms easily.
Speaker 1: Acor now we'll know by November of twenty six. I mean that's when that's that will be the determining factor I think for the economy. Peace and prosperity drive elections.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, we'll know if these tariff deals work by this December of this year, because already the money is pouring in, and that money should be used to pay down a debt. Hannity, that at least a portion of it, because it goes into the general Fund and the treasury, and they should be using that to pay down a debt because that would strengthen a dollar across the board. There's a lot of caution here because the world is so dangerous and bad things can happen quickly. The key to America and to Donald Trump's economic success is getting a deal with China. I think that's going to happen, and you know that I was there in May. I believe that that's going to happen. And if that does, there'll be a surge and America will be so much stronger. And I like to act that Trump hammered India today because India continues to buy Putin's oil when they don't have to, and that helps Putin murder people, And I was happy to see Trump say you want to do that, we're slapping sanctions on you. The way to start putin is economically, you got to starve them now. So I think things are are heading in a positive direction. And I hated Schumer saying that this whole thing is faked. Did you hear that sound by it? I think you might have used that on your TV show, didn't you?
Speaker 1: I did you know? But the only thing I would say is Bill, We've never had committed investments to this degree. We've never had somebody give as large a tax cut. We've never had We've never pushed for energy dominance. We've never had these deals in place, the European Union, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Canada, Mexico, and yeah, depending China, they've agreed in principle, but yeah, they've got to sign the dotted line. But all of which, you know what, and it's resulted in, you know, five times the amount of tariff money that we've ever had.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: But they're thinking about cutting a check to every American right now.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't do that. We got to pay down that debt. That is the key to it. Use the money to get the debt down, and I agree with you, but.
Speaker 1: I would not mind if lower and middle income americans got some I wouldn't mind that at all. But I've got to run, simple man. You know why I could talk to you all day. Mister O'Reilly when your book comes out, you are not getting a cupcake interview. I'm warning you ahead of time. This is going to be the most brutal interview you've had in your career in fifty years. So you better buckle up.
Speaker 2: Anny, You're gonna love it all right.
Speaker 1: Eight ninety four one Shawn is on. Now, that's what he told me before lived for your debt Nity, I'm gonna be a cupcake interview. I'm like, okay, whatever that means.
Speaker 5: Breaking news all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you miss during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: H twenty five Now to the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is a number. You want to be a part of the program. I love my friends at lone star transfer dot com. Look, if you're in a timeshare nightmare, it's a disaster. You're stuck paying endless maintenance fees. All these special assessments, the maintenance fees go up every year and probably stop going to your time share using it years ago. Now, our friends at lone star Transfer dot com they have been shaping the timeshare exit industry now for over a decade. They're leading the way with their exclusive solutions. Lone Star Transfer makes getting out of your timeshare faster and easier than ever before. They have a guarantee in writing lone Star Transfer their family own company. They are wonderful people. They'll never put any pressure on you, but they have helped tens and tens and tens of thousands of owners break free from their time shares over the past fifteen years. They have earned an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. Check out their thousands and thousands of five star reviews online now. They've been with us on the show for almost ten years now because they're the only company I trust, a family owned company to deliver results for you, my listeners. They have helped so many people out and they're saving him a ton of money. You'll get a free consultation, zero pressure. Give them a call eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three, three, five, nine, four zero zero seven to five. On the web, it's one word lone star transfer dot com. Well, it happened with Luigi Mangioni, the guy that you know assassinated the United Healthcare CEO. I mean, it became as celebrity. He became, you know, worshiped. He Oh, please keep your letters short to me. All these people writing him, praising him, women throwing themselves at him. I mean, it's just nauseating that the left would celebrate the shooting of innocent people. Well, now we have the shooting that took place in New York City, and now people on the left are celebrating the shooting of this Blackstone executive by this NYC shooter. Take a listen. They're the reason why there's a housing crisis. So hey, you know what, let's get more against those Blackstone people.
Speaker 3: Let's take them out. If you're having a bad day.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to hop on and let you know that the CEO of.
Speaker 4: Blackstone and Private equity real estate firm was one of the victims in the recent shooting. That I'm not saying she deserved it, but I'm saying God's timing is always right.
Speaker 1: Let's go CEOs. He's been good. Let's hope it lasts till December like it did last year.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's another CEO is shot.
Speaker 3: Ye Christmas.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really have words for this type of evil, because it is evil. It turns out I'm not going to say which victim, that a very close friend of mine, his business partner's niece was one of the victims here, and it is so personal for them, I mean the entire family. When I inquired, I mean, it's a stupid question, but you ask, how are they holding up? And it's like, how do you think they're holding up? They're not. They lost their loved one. And what we're learning is, you know, you got mayor oal candidate, and I wonder if this might have an impact on this race for New York City mayor. You know, Marxist Mumdani is facing a heavy backlash for saying, oh, I'm grateful to first responders after the deadly mass shooting, given that Mumdanni had previously called to dismantled the New York Police Department. Remember it was Andrew Cuomo. He wanted the no bail laws in New York, which is like a slap of the face to all the cops that do the heavy lifting and arresting people. But anyway, so but Mamdani in his particular case, you know, he had a shared desire to defund the police and now he say, oh I'm heartbroken to learn here now. In a post from November seventh, twenty twenty, comrade or Marxist Mamdani you know, purportedly wrote nature is healing in response to another user who exclaimed I just saw a cop crying in his car, laughing my ass off. Ha ha ha uh. We don't need an investigation to know the NYPD is racist again. This their words, not mine, anti queer, and a major threat to public safety. What we need to do is hashtag defund the NYPD. The thirty three year old mayor candidate wrote in another posts that he had and if you flash back to Mamdani, he pledged to disband Hey police units, including the one to dispand the New York Police Department's Strategic Response Group, and that is one of the NYPD's special operations units, which, according to their official website, they specialize in disorder response, crime suppression, crowd control, responds to citywide mobilization civil disorders and major events with highly trained personnel and specialized equipment. And they're the ones that are deployed to areas that require an increased police presence due to increased crime or other conditions. And they are the group that mobilizes for shootings and bank robberies and missing persons demonstrations and significant incidents. In December, Marxist Mamdani claimed that the n y I had deployed this particular SRG group to harass and arrest striking teamsters, and he said, as mayor, I will disband this group in the NYPD. And they have cost taxpayers millions in lawsuits and settlements and brutalized countless New Yorkers exercising their First Amendment rights rights. Mamdani has been ripped for this. He said he we want to defund the police. In a twenty twenty social media post, he's the guy that wants social workers social work. What is a social worker going to do if in a situation like this where you have an active shooter, you need somebody with a gun that's going to have the ability to save lives and take out the shooter. It's just basic, simple, common sense but you know, obviously he's been busy from his over the top fairly Jeff Bezos like wedding in Uganda. Apparently they had they had a lot of security of this wedding. Unbelievable. All right, let's get to our busy phones here eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to marry in New Jersey. What's going on, Mary?
Speaker 6: How are you all right? I am so sorry for your friend's loss.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. It's terrible. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
Speaker 6: It is. I can't believe I'm back in New Jersey. I lived in Atlanta and Bortsland for thirty six years, and now I'm back in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I tried to talk borts maybe a year or two ago into getting back on the air. He laughed at me, Oh, I would love it.
Speaker 6: If he got back on the air. He was one of my very favorites.
Speaker 1: Oh he's in real life, he's worse. He's like a little child's like he thinks like a twelve year old. On some levels, he really does, But on the other other levels he's brilliant.
Speaker 6: I met him at one of your Freedom concerts in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nah, he's a great guy. You know, even though at one point we were competitors, we got along great, We really did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, anyway, I'm calling about Jimmy Kimmel. I don't know if you remember well Ben Stein. He was in I believe, the Reagan administration, and after he got out of politics, he had his own game show when Ben Stein's Money, and Jimmy Kimmel was his sidekick on that show, and he was actually conservative.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to all of these guys, and Jay Leno nailed it, and all was whining and moaning and complaining, you know, from the left. You know, Seth Myers is worried for his mental health of his late night show is canceled. I've seen the ratings for this guy show. It's like seven hundred thousand viewers a night. You cannot sustain any program with that low love of viewership. And CNN gets less than that every hour of a twenty four hour day.
Speaker 6: You remember when CNN first came on the air, when you know, when we had Desert Storm, Desert Freedom, and they had a reporter in Baghdad. They were awesome back then, and they like Jimmy Kimmel, have all had brain transplants.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know what happened. Let me give you another example. Let me play, and I appreciate the call. Thank you for joining us. Let me play Stephen Colbert and this is him with Donald Trump as his guest, thanking Donald Trump for running for president and talking about how great Donald Trump is. How did he evolve from this into what he's now become, you know, a virulent anti Trump hater. I mean, thank you so much for being here. Thank you speaking of doing a fantastic job. You are setting the world on fire right now. We'll have a lot of fun and I think we're hitting some pretty good issues.
Speaker 3: Steven, and I want.
Speaker 1: To thank you not only for being here, I want to thank you for running for president, because I'm not gonna say. I'm not gonna say this stuff rights itself Lampshire and Iowa.
Speaker 4: No matter where we go, it seems that the response it just gets better and better.
Speaker 1: And the polls have been phenomenal. Was great, thirty three percent that came out today, right, thirty three percent incredible. I'm not surprised at all. I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: It is because I'm liking him a lot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm liking you too.
Speaker 5: I'm liking you too.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised at all because, especially in the Republican field, because of a country.
Speaker 4: We have to create.
Speaker 3: Number one, we're gonna build a wall. Number two, we're learna.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen to this.
Speaker 3: Even with your.
Speaker 1: Crowd, I hear they love the wall.
Speaker 3: They love the wall.
Speaker 1: People love the wall.
Speaker 3: Well, Donald Trump, thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is the leader, well, the Republican nomination. We'll be right back. Well, he went hardcore left in hardcore Trump rangement syndrome, and he lost his audience, they lost money, and now he's canceled. It's that simple quick break. Right back to our busy phones are toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to join us, Hey, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 2: Information?
Speaker 5: Download Hannity and the breaking news you might have missed today with Shawn's insider information.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, Right back to our busy phones, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to join us. Julius is in New Jersey. Hey, Julius, how are you glad you called.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just want to make this clear. Ivery think he said about Mom Donnie is yeah, just utter crap song. Let's be honest here.
Speaker 1: Utter crap. Tell me one thing that I said about Mom Donnie that's not true in terms of what he himself has said.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, let's go into this whole.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no no. Tell me one thing that I said that is utter crap.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did I did I say one thing about Mom Donnie that is false? No? The answer is no. But I can save you time. But if you can think of something, go ahead.
Speaker 3: The cops that you've called and the riots police, they do start the they do start the problems. There's videos out on YouTube that have been caught where they are the ones who start the riot. And so Mom Donnie is correct about them. And as for the defund the police, I don't personally like the name of it, but the.
Speaker 1: Idea that I'm not saying every cop is perfect, but I would say, generally speaking, ninety nine percent of them and not out there to start start fights with people, and they put their lives in harm's way to protect people. And this guy has been I mean, do you support dismantling the police department? Do you support no ball laws?
Speaker 3: You know what, when it comes to low level crimes like smoke, like having a joint.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask about low level crimes. We have videos of people beating the hell out of officers and innocent civilians in Times Square and they're let out on the street because of New York's idiotic no bail laws. Do you support it or not? And stop being a jackass?
Speaker 3: Cops speak is that after the cops beat the crap out of someone.
Speaker 1: No, the people that were getting the crap beat out of them were the cops and innocent civilians. If you go and watch the video, you can see it. But because of the aseni no bail laws that clearly you support, they were let out within hours and then they flipped the bird to the media before they left for another sanctuary state.
Speaker 3: I've seen the videos, so those and you're.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you're okay with that. Beating up cops is okay with you.
Speaker 3: If a cops starts, yeah, cup starts problems, then guess what you're not. You're not above the law, all right?
Speaker 1: Should we defund the police completely?
Speaker 4: Let's see no, how about this, Why don't we redirect the money to things that could actually be more helpful?
Speaker 1: First of all, okay, so read direct means defund because they won't have money to pay cops, So no cops to use support, no bail laws.
Speaker 3: Can I finish? Or are you gonna just talk over me? And and and put words in mind?
Speaker 1: Now I'm trying to get to the bottom of what you're saying here. So you want to defund the police, you want no ball laws, anything else that any other genius, liberal, idiotic idea you're you have rolling around in that sick twisted mind ears.
Speaker 3: Now the sick twisted mind is yours. Okay, Now, don't talk over me.
Speaker 1: Okay, my show. If I want to ask you questions, I'll ask them and you can't stop me.
Speaker 3: Don't don't lie about don't lie about what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do you support yes or no? Defunding the police? Simple question?
Speaker 3: Defunding in how much?
Speaker 5: Totally?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What percentage should be cut? What percentage fifty percent? Right now, New York and it's height had forty one thousand cops, so they have thirty one thousand. How many cops should New York City have? For example, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know Sean because guess what, I'm not the one in charge of the paperwork, so I don't know what I'm gonna go on.
Speaker 1: I'm not in charge of the Well, maybe then you shouldn't make you know all these statements if you don't know anything about it. You didn't know there were thirty one thousand cops when we used to have forty one thousand cops. And let me ask you, do you support replacing police with social workers? Do you support that? That's what Mam Donnie wants your buddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when it comes to dealing with people with mental issues, yeah, because you know how many times cops have.
Speaker 1: Murdered people, murdered people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to go a go of course, and pay stupid. Yeah, let's pay stupid on this.
Speaker 1: Not saying every cop is perfect. You do have bad apples, but that's not the majority of them. You just seem to hate the police. Let me ask you a question. Do you violate laws? Do you deal with drugs? Do you break the law?
Speaker 3: Holy crap, you just love to go there with that. You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You're a very angry young man. How old are you? You're an angry man.
Speaker 3: First, I'm fifty years old.
Speaker 4: I was in the military, so I don't take crap from anyone.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate your service, but I will say this, you're a very angry person that has lost every bit of common sense you might have been born with when you had it. Because social workers can't deal with the mentally ill in a situation where they're threatening people with violence, can happen, won't work, defund won't work, dismantle won't work, and no bail laws are asinine. If you want to support Asenine, you go right ahead, have a good day. Appreciate you being with us.