Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The mall, and.
Speaker 3: It's on the radio, and the dogs keeps on turn.
Speaker 4: Already in lunchbox, more game too, Scoople, Steve bred I trying to put you through the fog. He's running this week's next bite. The Bobby's on the box, so you know what.
Speaker 3: This the Bobby Ball.
Speaker 4: I have an oddly numbered list of things I hate to do, and these are odd things I hate to do, but I make lists. It's an oddly numbered list, And at number six on my list of things I hate to do is take the hanger out from under the shirt because I love ripping it through the neck.
Speaker 3: And I got a bunch of T shirts.
Speaker 4: All the next are stretched because I hate so much to take that hanger from underneath.
Speaker 3: Does that resonate with you at all as a woman, No.
Speaker 2: I don't know this trick.
Speaker 4: There's no trick. I almost almost refuse. If I'm taking a hanger out from a T shirt, I go through the neck hole. Yes, we always stretches the neck out. That's that's a terrible you you.
Speaker 2: Go, you go, you tilt it to the left down.
Speaker 5: And pull out.
Speaker 4: No, not if you have a neck that's that's pretty tight. I got a pretty tight neck. Yeah, you should never take shirts the hangers through the neck of a T shirt. You can already because it stretches the neck. And I got a bunch of stretched next, all of a sudden, I got a T shirt on. It's it's like dribbling in the front. It's like it's been to the dentists and got novacane shots and doesn't fill its.
Speaker 3: Lip all out there.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a good tip. I like it, but it also doesn't seem that much more difficult to just bring the hanger down.
Speaker 3: That's why I hate doing it.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, number five, and I think you guys will go amen, especially the dudes.
Speaker 3: I hate matching and folding socks.
Speaker 4: If there's a pile of socks, I would rather just take them and scoop them and let them all fall in the drawer together and then when I'm there figure it out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I love folding socks.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 3: I got ankle Nike socks. I got calf Nike socks.
Speaker 4: I got Nike socks that are they're both calf with a different color black because one older than the other. You know, I don't want to have to match those, So I'm gonna dump those in a drawer and then I'm gonna go through and when I need them. And sometimes if warm pants, I don't even kne me the same size. I can have one ankle on one knock my cap. Who cares Number five on the list? Matching slash folding socks, it's the worst.
Speaker 3: That should be number one. I can imagine what number one is. That is number one, number four on my list.
Speaker 4: Plugging the phone charger in behind the bedside table, it is the worst. I would almost Yeah, It's like I gotta move the table and then I gotta put the plug in, and then I gotta move the table back.
Speaker 3: But you can't go all the way against the wall because you'll smash the charger head. It's the worst.
Speaker 4: I gotta move that. You gotta dodge the lamp cord. I hate plugging in the phone charger behind the bedside table. It's worse than having to go and wait in line at the DMV. I say, oh, then that's bad. No, yeah, at least there I get on TikTok and like hang out and like watch videos.
Speaker 2: You should get a little extension cord. So it's always that's always in and then the the outlet is.
Speaker 3: I wish it was that easy. It's not.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: I have a nightstand that has it built in.
Speaker 3: Do you live in a hotel?
Speaker 4: Now it's to a hotel and eight and there I'm like, I'm never coming back to this place again. Okay, that's number four. Number three on my list of things I hate to do. Buying shampoo not because I hate buying it. I never remember to buy it until I get in there and I'm like, it's empty, it's empty, And so then I fill it with water and I shake it out. Oh no, I'm like six shakes into this one, and I keep going, I need to buy shampoo. But as soon as I get out of the shower. You know what, I don't think about shampoo, right and so you know what I think about it again when I get back in and there's an empty bottle.
Speaker 2: Maybe right now, or when we get done with this segment. You go on Amazon and order something.
Speaker 4: I should, and I gotta feel I'm not gonna remember it because I'm not anti buying shampoo.
Speaker 3: It's just never number one on my priority list.
Speaker 4: Put it in your at number three. It's remembering to buy shampoo at number two. Oh man, you want to put me in a bad mood. I don't mind taking the trash out. Do you know what? I hate putting the bag back in the can after I took the trash out the way It's the worst love that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I hate having to reach in the box, take the bag and go swing it and put it air in it, and then put it in the bottom and then wrap it around the edge.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, what is annoying to you? Is so satisfying to me?
Speaker 4: Or I'll take the trash out all day long. It's not a trash thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I will often go, hey, I'll take the trash out. You mind putting bags back in? To my wife like outwardly dedicate myself to getting the trash out if she'll commit to and I don't think it hurts the thing at all, She's like, yeah, sure, I.
Speaker 3: Hate Oh, I hate it. I hate the sound. I hate the effort of it. I hate having to lign it.
Speaker 4: And if you get it, if you happen to buy a box of bags that don't fit exactly your your trash can and you have to only go like three corners and leave that one corner loose, says the bag to too small kill me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you never had to happen.
Speaker 2: No, I tend to buy the proper size.
Speaker 4: You can't always give. Sometimes the gas station doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: That's why you shop at the gas station for your household items.
Speaker 4: I do, though, If it's like you can get some trash back most we can order them on an Apple get them.
Speaker 3: But if I have to stop and get some, I'll stop the gas station.
Speaker 4: That's number two, number one the things I hate doing more than anything else in the whole world.
Speaker 3: This I know I wanted to just instead of the trash thing. Just kill me.
Speaker 4: This, don't even let me be alive. I'd rather not even be ever been born than to go and have time. I can't imagine I have to buy pants, buying pants. Oh yeah, you hate that.
Speaker 3: I hate everything about buying pants. Why do you hate that so much?
Speaker 4: First of all, every pant fits different. There are different kinds of pants, there's jeans, there's every gene brand fits different. Every thirty one or thirty two is different than another brands thirty one or thirty two. And now they're making fatter size of smaller numbers to make us feel better.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been doing that for a while, even in like suits. And so I hate buying pants because I hate trying clothes on. And pants take the most time to try on because you got to take your other pants off, put your new pants on, take a shirt. Sometimes you put a shirt on in the middle of the store, and.
Speaker 3: A shirt is so easy.
Speaker 4: Pants you gotta take your shoes off to do pants, especially if they're shwo string shoes, then you gotta untie them, not LowFERs. No, if I'm gonna go, I hate buying pants. If I'm gonna go and I know I'm gonna buy pants, I will wear I don't care if it's winter, flipflops, maybe shorts. Also if it's so so cold, maybe like sweats and so I can get those off and get the pants on real quick.
Speaker 3: Number one is the worst thing is buying pants. I said it. I speak for a lot of people with those six things, and those six things. That's an oddly number list. Yes exactly, I.
Speaker 4: Get it six, but it's an oddly numbered list of things I hate to do.
Speaker 3: Thank you all for being here for this Ted talk. Here's a void smell.
Speaker 6: We got go ahead, hey boy bone show. I had a quick question for Bobby. So for my thirtieth birthday, my.
Speaker 3: Best friends bought a.
Speaker 6: Jelly rolled ticket. When she gave them to me, she said, these aren't very good tickets, but I think we can see when we get there what tickets are sold and what tickets aren't, and get the seats that aren't sold that are better seats than what we currently have. I'm a little uncomfortable doing that, so I was wondering what Bobby's take on that was as too. Is that wrong? Are we gonna get caught?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 4: I don't hate when someone does this, I just don't have it in my heart because I'm so scared of getting in trouble.
Speaker 3: If I'm in some uh, I just wouldn't be a good criminal.
Speaker 4: I would always be worried that I was gonna get arrested, even if I got away with Robin the bank four days later. I'm over my shoulder all the time, and if I were to go sit in a better seat, I would be watching every usher and security person going.
Speaker 3: I bet they know. I bet they know, and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the show or every person walking everybody.
Speaker 2: Else, like, yes, yes, you have to be prepared for confrontation.
Speaker 4: And that would make me feel so awkward, and I would always be worried about that. But if that doesn't bother you, like awkwardness doesn't bother me. But the whole time, I would be thinking that somebody's gonna come kick me out of the seats and I'm gonna miss a couple songs and I gotta go back to my seats, and everybody's gonna laugh and they're gonna record look at this loser getting kicked out of seats. So what I would do is I would go to the show in your in your seats, and if that doesn't feel weird to you, wait like three or four songs into Jelly Role, and if you see seats you can.
Speaker 2: Get to, because you can't always the gift of access.
Speaker 4: Absolutely the best seats that you can get access to, then no one's in go sit in them.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't make you, they're probably empty, probably, And.
Speaker 4: If somebody comes and kick you out, oh I didn't realize it. Yeah, I mean that's so awkward though it is, but I don't think you're stealing, and I think you can do that anywhere ball games, because if no one's there, you're not taking anything from anybody, especially three or four songs in.
Speaker 3: So if you can feel comfortable with it, go forward, is what I say.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Next up, we have audio. Now.
Speaker 4: Amy told us on a show last week she was on the phone. It was something to do with her kids. She thinks she pushed mute on her phone and then she yells at her dog, Kara human name. But you yell a bad word at the dog, and they think you're yelling at.
Speaker 2: A human, right, And well, to clarify, I do think if I pressed mute on my phone, I would absolutely know. But it was on the computer, and you know in those like you have to go in and hit the yes and hit the thing. And I thought I hit it, and I was in the middle of speaking, but it was not video, just audio. So I was pausing real quick to be like and then when I got it back, I was like, oh, I did start off a little PG, and then I went or real quick.
Speaker 3: So again, this is something that Amy. She was a specific but it was something to do with her kids.
Speaker 4: And so she's on this call, this conference video call Raymond, No, go ahead, our.
Speaker 2: Days, Gosh dang it, Cara, shut them up?
Speaker 4: Whoa this is?
Speaker 2: Yes, said gosh Dan, Like that would have been okay, Like why didn't they stop it?
Speaker 3: You went so soft, like.
Speaker 2: Because she had been this was like she had been annoying me the entire call, like this, I had hit my limit. I didn't handle it well, but I thought, like real quick, I was finishing my sentence.
Speaker 4: Was on that call though, guys, imagine you don't really know Amy and she's talking, right.
Speaker 2: I finished my sentence like of how we spend our days as the family expre amazing, I'm a good mom.
Speaker 4: You do hear the dog barking, so I think there's a little context there that she is talking to the dog, but also the juxtaposition of gosh dang it, which you are taking two words and you're making both of those words a little more pleasant and acceptable gosh and dang it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh dang it.
Speaker 3: Then to follow it though.
Speaker 2: Our days, gosh dang it, cars, shut the up.
Speaker 4: It's sad, sad you really trusted that mute button, miss Brown, because you were right in the middle of the talk.
Speaker 2: I know, and I didn't know people well enough to like just I don't know if you have to get permissioned. I can play all like the whole call, but I just whatever. It's fine. I think that I think it makes me more relatable as a mom, right for sure.
Speaker 4: I just think it's funny that you, in mid sentence you trusted that mute button so much you didn't even look to get a confirmation it was mutet that microphone showed up, you just went for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the cursor has to be right on it. No, no, no, the cursor on your computer.
Speaker 3: So just make sure to click it.
Speaker 2: And then you see the circle with the line through it that's red, because then that will indicate you are muted.
Speaker 3: Amy said it not me, mama.
Speaker 4: To hear, Amy said it, let's get it.
Speaker 3: You are so don't follow that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, it's just and to think, like four short years ago, I never cussed ever, And then you know, life took some turns in I realized yourself.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he's got too.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you know, certain words just feel right.
Speaker 3: Gosh, dang it, you're right.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: The time for the news, they put out these Wicked dolls because the Wicked movie is coming out based on the musical and the Wicked movie looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: Are you on a Grandees in it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Cynthia Ribo's in it.
Speaker 4: But the dolls come out by Mattel and they put on their more information go to the website, but it was a porn website.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, my good.
Speaker 4: The packaging for Mattel's Wicked Dolls mistakenly listed you are all of an adult entertainment site and the website is I'll just say at Wicked dot com.
Speaker 3: But I mean that's a pretty easy mess up. You probably need to check that.
Speaker 1: That's a site.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, I gotta want to promote the site. But that I saw the box, Yeah, that is very unfortunate. Although I've never bought a toy went to the website just like I don't think of a kid's gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Be like, well, let's go to this.
Speaker 4: Website that's on the box. But if they did, if they do, well, I don't think they know what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A blind woman has better than twenty twenty vision after surgery. Now think about this before I tell you the whole story. She's blind, she has surgery. Not only was it surgery, it was AI laser surgery. First time. So she goes in first patient ever to undergo this new Lasik surgery that was done completely by AI. She is legally blind, except not anymore. It was so perfect A fixed her vision to twenty twenty. Imagine how your life would change because of that. And also this is AI used for great. There's a lot of AI that use for great, and so I just thought it was so cool. First of all, I don't even want to be the first person on a roller coaster, much less a surgery.
Speaker 2: Right, And I thought this through as well. But she's already fully blind. I think, kind of shit. Yeah, like, if this could give me the opportunity to see even just a little bit.
Speaker 3: More, are all of a sudden you walk out there with no eyeballs.
Speaker 4: But she was legally blind, so she had slight vision so she could see a little bit of light and stuff. And no, that's an amazing story of AI doing it exactly right, and now she has twenty twenty vision.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Hackers are targeting people that type these words into their computer. If you're looking for exotic animals, you're they know you'll probably click on stuff to go try to find those exotic animals, like Bengle cats like, uh, you guys.
Speaker 3: Watch Chim Crazy yet now?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I'm never asking again. But you're missing out.
Speaker 1: I gotta go back and get it.
Speaker 4: And you lost it, my friends exactly, So you didn't lose it.
Speaker 3: It was taken back, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They know. For example, if you google our Bengal cats legal in Australia, Uh, the first few links up there boom, hacklinks, hacklinks. But a lot of the exotic animals that you're looking for, they know you probably shouldn't be looking anyway, and they have targeted people that look for those and they have all the information hack done.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you tried to get a cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and she's got hacked. I wouldn't say she's exotic, but Balinese it's pretty exotic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the cat, and then the person got your money and then wasn't going to give your money, and then we.
Speaker 2: Came home the check situation. I went ahead and mailed it. Yeah, we figured it out though, I mean I think you've threatened.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I got like, hey, we're gonna come for for him.
Speaker 5: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: But you were got. I got got.
Speaker 2: And the only reason why I was looking for. That is because my sister's allergic to cats and I would have rescued one, but this needed to be a special cat. And guess what my sister can be around it.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 4: Well that's the point. The point is you almost got hacked for like for like an exotic animal. For ninety six thousand dollars, the Ritz Carlton, New York will host your Thanksgiving brunch.
Speaker 3: Sound like it sounded like a deal. Get that on clearance for how many people? So, I think any questions?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: It also includes a three nights stay at the Royal Suite, which is the best possible view of the Macy Thanksgiving Parade. It comes with a brunch with all kinds of food. They list of food here. The two bedrooms suite has views of whatever.
Speaker 3: Who cares.
Speaker 4: Kids of all ages can enjoy private sessions because I guess Santa's gonna be there for a little bit. And since you're spending a fortune, the Thanksgiving package includes an embroidered fret blanket.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is. Two hundred and fifty dollars in sweet credit. That's all you get to it A fifty bucks. As they're they're doing ten bucks at David Busters. It doesn't matter you're spending ninety six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But you said Santa's going to be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get private time with that. Any other kids around you?
Speaker 2: Spell fret blanket please, I need to google fr E T T E with a capital F must be a brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The package is priced because you have to stay three nights, thirty two thousand a night.
Speaker 3: The blanket is like three hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, and a bottle of a one. I'm throw that in too. Here are the TV shows with perfect finales. We don't have to say the finale because I don't want to spoil anything. But some of these I don't know, some I do. But these supposedly have the perfect finale. Number ten The Good Place. Loved that show, great finale. That's Ted Dancing. I don't want say too much, but I loved it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Did you see the clip of her performing with the middle aged dad jam band on the internet?
Speaker 1: I did see that.
Speaker 3: You can see that. Yeah, it's awesome. Uh she was doing in the stream. No, No, she was doing They were doing islands in the stream in the kitchen. I don't think that's.
Speaker 1: Something she sitting on the counter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I saw.
Speaker 3: But this is not this one.
Speaker 4: This is the Islands in the Stream in the garage with the mid middle aged dad jam band that I see on TikTok. Yeah, she's so good. She did Dolly's part and he did Kenny's part. But yeah, that came out yesterday. And then last night we stayed up to what I say that it was seven o'clock. We watched Country Diddy. Uh Dave Portnoy's new song at Zach Bryan. His second disc track is the second. It's so funny that Zach Bryan hates Morgan Wallen, Like the fact that Zach Bryan's girlfriend at the time, Brianna chicken Fry, was singing a Morgan Wallan song that was just in her head and Zach Briyan was like, you do not sing his song in my house.
Speaker 3: Wow, And then they fought about it for a week. The fact that Zach.
Speaker 4: Brian and Morganwallan. I don't even thy Morgowalla hates Zach Bryan. I mean, now, if I are Morgowall, but I would hate Zach Brian. But that Zach Brian hates Morganwallan, That.
Speaker 2: Whole situation just giving me goosebumps like goll.
Speaker 4: Lee, I'm I'm gonna go I'm on team Morgowallan on this one. Yeah, i'd say, yeah, by farm, I'm on team Morgowallan. Zach Bryan sounds like a pretty terrible dude. Number nine VEEP number eight, Breaking Bad. You know, I think I liked the Breaking Bad finale. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I liked the closure. Ish they did make a movie or two after, but I liked it. A seven black Ladder, I don't know what that is. Six Curb your Enthusiasm. Five Succession. I thought the Succession finale was right. Didn't didn't love it, but I thought it was right. That's all that matters. Six feet under Gravity falls not sure. I flea bag it too, and we'll call it spitz Creek at one. That's a good one. And then finally, McCaulay culkin is joining Amazon's Fallout for season two you Don't seem and doing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Fallout's a really good show. It's a little over the top.
Speaker 4: It's it's a video game they turned into a show on Amazon, but it's really good. But he's gonna come back and do that show. But you know what else was good. I didn't play the video game either. Was the movie on HBO Max Last of Us. That show is awesome. It doesn't even feel like a video game show like Fallouts, a little goofy, like weird monsters and stuff. Last of Us. That's like a plus. And it's supposed to be coming back pretty soon, huh, But they do in Previe ortag.
Speaker 3: I think next year maybe early next year.
Speaker 2: Well early next year is right around the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, i'd be alive.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that show.
Speaker 3: It was good. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: And then the movie on the show on Apple plus Severance, that's that comes back. Yellowstone was last night. I'm gonna watch it today. I didn't get a chance to watch it last night. The premiere was last night. So it's that season where everything starts to kind of re emerge, and there are so many shows now sometimes you forget you watched the show and you're like, oh, yeah, it's coming back. I forgot to even watch that show. January seventeenth is when Severance comes back. I think one of the best shows in the past ten years. If you asked me, Amy hated it. I loved it, didn't.
Speaker 2: I gave it a try. I gave it a good, solid try, and then I was like, what the heck is this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I feel like I invested so much and then it was so disappointed.
Speaker 3: Not for everybody. Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. I really legist. So I do like Yellowstone A.
Speaker 4: Right, there you go Bobby's stories. Amy, I want to walk through this situation where they're engaged in the price of the ring, and how much he spent makes them not be engaged anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here we go.
Speaker 4: So the ring he bought her cost about twenty four hundred dollars. When she found that out, she told him she felt hurt because that amount reflected her worth and the seriousness of their future marriage. Now, I think the guy has money too, so it's not just that she demanded money he didn't have, but she was not happy with the amount he spent on the ring with the money he had. He then asked her what she thought was an appropriate price for a ring. They've been together a while, she knows what he makes. She said, at least twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: He also admits he.
Speaker 4: Could have gone more expensive, but that there were other things to plan for, such as covering the cost of their wedding. Other expectations needed to be managed. He then says he pointed out there are smarter ways to use twenty thousand dollars. Who dodged the bullet here? Oh?
Speaker 5: I think he did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just I don't know that you can say that because he doesn't want to spend a certain amount, that he doesn't love you as much.
Speaker 5: Like everybody has.
Speaker 2: A different view on money, and if just because he makes a certain amount, he may want to save a certain amount, or like he went through all the different rundown of things they have coming up, the expenses for the wedding, I don't know. I feel like he dodged a bullet, Like if she's going to make that a thing, because who knows if she hadn't made it a thing, maybe later he upgrades some like crazy thing that really shows her for worse.
Speaker 3: But also on the surface, I feel like he dodged a bullet.
Speaker 4: But if he makes a bunch of money, if you put somebody and make a bunch of money and they spend very very little of it on something that's super substantial in the relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm on is probably gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 5: But why is the ring the super substantial part it is?
Speaker 4: It is because it is in engagements, in marriages. Of course, you're saying the ring is not a substantial part of an engagement.
Speaker 3: I don't. I mean, of course, it is.
Speaker 4: Like people put it on a credit card and I'm not I don't know them. But I'm saying, if he makes a bunch of money, let's just say I'm the chick.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm a Chick's so chick.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's say I'm dat I'm a date in Eddie and Eddie's makes half a million dollars a year and Eddie spends a thousand dollars on her engagement ring.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's hmm, you, that's all. What do you know?
Speaker 5: Eddie's frugal, but he's not.
Speaker 3: Look at him, look at me like, I don't know, I screamed, I can, I can. Maybe they're just not meant to be together.
Speaker 4: But if he makes a bunch of money and spent very little and said, there are better ways to use this money, and it's all so not for things that are he wants to go buy baseball cards.
Speaker 3: I think I would be upset.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I could see that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, you know how, sometimes guys y'all do that thing where y'all take somebody out to dinner, like you could afford a nicer dinner, but you take there's some take her somewhere like fast food, just to see how she reacts, and then if she reacts one way, you're like, oh, yeah, we're not going to be a good fit because you only want one thing for me.
Speaker 5: What if he was testing her?
Speaker 3: Well, they've been together for years.
Speaker 4: Well, and I'm saying most times I agree, like if you can't afford the rate, don't ask for something that can't be afforded. But it seems like this guy's got money.
Speaker 5: Is there a percentage?
Speaker 2: Like is there a rule like, because y'all are the guys y'all know, like, is there a thing like if you.
Speaker 4: Make this amount three months pay? But that's just a company this as that you know, don't fall for that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: My only point is because everybody's all over her in this story, I just choose not to be because I think I would be hurt if I were dating somebody with the whole bunch of money and then we're proposing to me with a pencil. It doesn't have to be about that, but I think I had my feeling start a little bit.
Speaker 2: The amount of person just spend on an engagement ring is a personal decision that should be based on their budget and priorities, not a rigid financial guideline.
Speaker 4: What if the guy like travels to every baseball stadium and he's spending it, but then he spends a thousand bucks on a ring. All I'm gonna say is this is a story that we don't know both sides of. She's getting crushed. I feel like, as a human, if he were a dude that was spending a lot of money on other trivial things and then did not buy me a ring that's nice, I probably would not.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'd be happy with it.
Speaker 2: That part is valid, Like I would question, like, why do you spend all your money on this stuff?
Speaker 4: But if I feel like she's a golder, she's also kicked the car too, So there's a nuance hearing this story. The actress Emma Stone had to shave her head for a movie coming up. Amy, would you shave your head. If they called and they said, Amy, we're gonna do another Christmas movie and we loved your role in Holiday Harmony.
Speaker 3: That's on Max, Oh, we need you to shave.
Speaker 4: Your head ball now. Wouldn't be for the lead. It'd be a very similar role like you had. We had a couple of lines, very important lines. We had a couple lines.
Speaker 3: Would you shave your head bald for a movie role?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I do feel like a fresh start would be nice.
Speaker 3: Oh no, when people cut their hair because they need a fresh start, that's like.
Speaker 2: A no, no, no, Like that's a full fresh start, Like it just would feel very freeing.
Speaker 3: That's a sign that it's a sign.
Speaker 2: No, I feel fine, I feel great. I know it's a sign, but I mean I think you know. I saw some meme the other day that was so funny. It was like every woman in her forties finally gets why Britney's fears went crazy and shaved a red like was banging with an umbrella because like that's how.
Speaker 5: We all feel.
Speaker 1: But everyone she's ready to go.
Speaker 5: I don't think so I would need to be the lead role.
Speaker 2: I would do it for the lead or like b FF to the lead so you need to be I'm not going to do it for the bathroom scene. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Second or third on the call sheet, yes, or what if they said ten thousand dollars and like that's the same same role.
Speaker 2: Okay, ten thousand dollars and bathroom roll. Yeah, okay, I don't know, it's and fresh start. You know, you're forgetting that fart.
Speaker 1: Because you can always say, like, I'm an actress, that's when my head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what we do.
Speaker 3: But just googled why do people shave their heads when they go crazy? I'm not going to do that, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, people might shave their head because we're not talking about the movie now because she went to full like she just wants to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, cand I share.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous like back in the day when we remember when you and I we used to do triathlons and we'd have to wear swim caps.
Speaker 5: That was not a good look for me.
Speaker 3: So I would advise to get you shaving your head.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because that's a similar look.
Speaker 4: I just want to like go into what you just said and why maybe you feel this way.
Speaker 3: Okay, people might want to shave their heads.
Speaker 4: When experience themental break down, it can be seen to the symbolic act of letting go, signifying a fresh start. Those words Amy just said, Oh my god, exact words are the exact words Amy just said, our way to release pent up emotions often associated with the feeling of losing control over one's identity or appearance, especially when couple with feelings of extreme distress or trauma.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm past all that. I think it just feel freeing.
Speaker 3: It's exactly that's it. I know, Like I just said.
Speaker 2: The other stuff, Like I like, listen, I get the like I could shave a wig, but my daughter she wears some wigs sometimes and it's she's Haitian. Her hair is very, very different than mine, and it's a lot of work. So I also know that it's not like all roses, especially for people that maybe have different hair issues.
Speaker 4: Like I, would you shave your head for the same role, yes or no? For the sequel to holiday harmony too, and they find you in the same bathroom seem it but your head shave it and they don't even address it.
Speaker 3: You just have to have a head shot.
Speaker 2: No, Because now that I'm thinking back on my like, look with the swim cap.
Speaker 5: No, it's just not worth it.
Speaker 3: M would you shave your head bald for a couple of lines in a movie with the razor? Yeah, let's go different for a dude's totally different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also he's not trying to let go or whatever you said when.
Speaker 1: We looked it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not trying to emotional freedom of earth shave the head. Let's go. Actually, I just want to name it.
Speaker 5: I just wonder if you do that, what would you do?
Speaker 3: And what what's what's the situation. It's kind of I don't even to ask.
Speaker 5: It's vulnerable because I don't know what's under here.
Speaker 3: I've seen my bald head happen.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of moles and like really, yeah, it's like Pangaea underneath their that that old continent.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, thank you for sharing bone show.
Speaker 8: Sorry up today, this story comes up from Fairfax County, Virginia. One guy's got a Tesla cyber truck. The other guy's got a Lambeau, and they want to know which ones faster. Meet me at the street five o'clock we'll race.
Speaker 3: I saw the clip.
Speaker 1: You saw the race?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like pull around like the cyber truck is already there waiting, and the Lamborghini pulls around, takes a right turn and they meet right there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they got a flagger in the middle of the road three two one illegal straight street race goes down and they would have got away with it. But what they do They posted on social media and Bone saw us on it.
Speaker 3: Did you the cyber truck?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really, which is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Well, those electric vehicles, why they jumped so fast as there's no fuel injection?
Speaker 3: Just generally speaking, do you know what you're talking about? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Do fel In Jackson does take a second. It takes a fuel a second to get into so with electric it's instant that wow.
Speaker 3: Of course, yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you're like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, but I said, but I said it like I knew it. I had electric vehicle, and it's like do you know each time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I Doah, any doubt?
Speaker 2: Is you mad?
Speaker 3: Time? Big time? And I even watched the video and then I looked it up to make sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: And so both drivers were arrested. They're still looking for the flagger. Well wait, justice for the flagger. Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day, Amy, I got two kinds of news for you. Do you want the bad news or not?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I'll take it both. Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: The bad news is the bet that I gave you did not hit.
Speaker 5: Dang, I checked it sort of.
Speaker 3: We were set up for a huge expay.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you to tell me because I didn't do the update. But I could have cashed out for you.
Speaker 4: Definitely could have the word. This news is the only reason didn't hit because the quarterback went out half time, got hurt.
Speaker 1: All that what happens.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, not off and it doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: So I gave Amy a Tennessee minus like twenty six or something.
Speaker 1: I forget that.
Speaker 4: I was feeling pretty good about it, but put a bunch on it myself on DraftKings. But when their quarterback went out at halftime, it was over.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: But the other one.
Speaker 3: They give you two, shoot, I don't think I gave you too this week.
Speaker 5: Okay, then that's the one.
Speaker 4: I gave you Tennessee minus twenty four and a half and they ended up winning by what twenty nineteen or something? Because that it was Yeah, if I had the quarterback now when I heard a half time and that doesn't happen very often where the starting quarterback gets hurt.
Speaker 3: So we're back to even.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're back to even. Well, new rule.
Speaker 2: I'd like to place two bets. What I want to diversify my you know games.
Speaker 3: That's not really diversifying. You sound like lunchbox now with your stock stone.
Speaker 2: No, no, it is diversifying. It's like not putting all my eggs in one basket.
Speaker 4: I still stand bys I gave you, and had that not happened, it would have been a blowout.
Speaker 2: Whatever I did, get a notification I make you cash out for one thirty six.
Speaker 5: I know I should have taken them up on it.
Speaker 4: How do we not if you would have got injured, we'd have been goodbody.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 4: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at Red Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production.
Speaker 3: I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.