Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: So you know, before we hop on the air, we do this segment that's the very start of the show. If you listen to the podcast, you're familiar where we go around the room, we do a little rhyme and thing that introduces everybody and Kevin kick off Kevin Kevin O'Connell. He writes some really funny ones and sometimes I don't even know what he's talking about, but then I have to remember that it's about a segment we've done in the past, and I'm sure I'll use this one tomorrow or Friday or whatever. But he wrote this next person is a true believer at heart. He's tired of people trying to tear Justin and Haley apart that he's ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about that where you're like leave them alone?
Speaker 5: Yeah please?
Speaker 1: What was that from?
Speaker 5: It was caring about something not that big of a deal? Was it? Strong opinion? Little issue?
Speaker 1: That's a good segment.
Speaker 5: I like that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was watching the segment that we did on the Hottest Perfect Guys.
Speaker 5: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what guys think of the Hottest Professions? That women have we weren't wrong, and I was watching it and it is a mixture of hilarity idiocy. The pictures that were being used at the same time in the TikTok clip is all that. I never laugh at our stuff.
Speaker 5: So we have a library of like pictures, and so I was you can use yeah, free pictures, and I was googling like sexy nurse, sexy teacher.
Speaker 1: So I was watching and laughing out loud, and Ken's like, what are you watching?
Speaker 4: I was like our show. It's was like, it's like, yeah, this one's really funny. That was a great segment. You gu should follow us on TikTok. It's this at Bobby Bone Show. There's also something and I don't know where the library is or if we'd even be able to pull it up today, But Mike d has the library of songs because we can't use certain songs for like our podcast, because podcasts different than radio, different rights, different royalties. So they have song it sound almost like the song, So like free Bird, they have a song called like Bird That's Allowed to Fly and it sounds very similar and you know what, that's what it's trying to be. But you can't actually use.
Speaker 5: It or a simple simple Man was like normal.
Speaker 1: Dude, complicated guy. So it's in.
Speaker 4: It's just them getting as close as they possibly can are, any of them in the system that Ray could pull up.
Speaker 1: No do we can? I use that one though, right now? What's it under.
Speaker 4: Look on the X twenty five whistles page and then listen to this and Ray pull up simple Man two and we'll come back to in just a second.
Speaker 3: And Free as a Bird is up there as well.
Speaker 1: Great as a Bird, o beatles. So if you want.
Speaker 4: To pull the originals up to me, we'll do both of them in just a second. A lucky guest had a nice midweek surprise when he had a massive jackpot at an off strip casino last week. According to The South Point, the guests identified as Brian want a jackpot of seven hundred and seventeen thousand dollars while playing Will of Fortune. No further information was provided. That's from Fox Vegas. Ray's wife wins slots every time they go. And I saw I finally saw the picture because I guess she had posted in like a carousel ray of her winning sixteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one point six thousand.
Speaker 3: You like to call it.
Speaker 1: What did she win last time you guys were there three point six? That's crazy wild.
Speaker 5: He didn't tell you this last trip that she was on her last twenty bucks. M HM's she hit the big.
Speaker 1: One and what is the reason for that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: The machine knows or something. They know you're down to your last shot at it. I've had a lot of last shots.
Speaker 5: They never went no, no, my machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the other one was just random.
Speaker 2: We're in Paris and she was gonna play the Buffalo machine, which she likes, and it was broken or something. She goes, I'll just play this dumb train game. The first twenty she put in that that's another one that you hit for like a thousand.
Speaker 4: Now is she just is she playing slots all the time, or she's actually, you know, losing a bunch of money too, or is it just she's just randomly playing slots and then hits.
Speaker 2: Well, the first day we were down, she was down seven hundred, so but then we win it all back and some so.
Speaker 4: So if she's down seven hundred, what did she what did she get from the slots overall?
Speaker 2: That first day? First day was nothing. It was just unsuccessful, all lost in the first whole loss. Yeah, second day, what'd she get from the slot? Playing very small because we wanted funds to remain the same, and so she was going twenty dollars here there, But all together it was a one one thousand, a six hundred, that's sixteen hundred, and then the big one for one point seven, so thirty three.
Speaker 4: Something one point three point three. So she won thirty one hundred bucks. Yeah, three point three thousand and.
Speaker 2: Probably eight hours. But we're eating dinner. We like to spread it out. We go back to the room. If you get a big amount, boom heading.
Speaker 1: Back to the hotel.
Speaker 4: So it's not like a me ma who her goal is to play penny slots for twenty hours.
Speaker 1: You guys just randomly played for fun.
Speaker 2: She'll drop down and if she starts getting lucky, then we have this thing where she'll just go into a casino and pick her machine if she thinks she's super hot, and sometimes she is, what do you do? Uh me? At those times, I have a parlay going on, so I'm just watching my phone a little bit. I never play the slots. Sometimes she'll say, for good luck, hit this one's I'll just hit in and it's stupid. I don't do the slots, so I just watch her. I'm watching my phone, I'm people watching. I'm sucking down a drink stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So did you drink?
Speaker 1: I gotta suck.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did you win anything? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So my parlay, I had a whole weekend parlay that ended with the boxing fight and it was to ended up being two thousands, So I won two grand what wow?
Speaker 6: Okay, so y'all are up up?
Speaker 1: You won two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's the blueprint and that's what I'm gonna I hope to train all my friends. If you're smart about it, you make a foundation parlay. You don't get greedy. You put money in the room. I don't like slots. I never win at slots, so I don't play them. I play the stuff that I love.
Speaker 1: It's a good tip to leave money in the room always. So it's like, you want more, you gotta go back and get it. Yeah, And that's the pain in the butt.
Speaker 4: Because the Vegas casinos are so large, you gotta walk all the way across.
Speaker 1: I go up to the elevator.
Speaker 6: Okay, so what is oh leave money in your room?
Speaker 1: Literal cash, the cash you about to gamble, Oh.
Speaker 6: Go up to your Okay. I thought the room was like this code for some parlay room. I don't know. I get it now, yeah, yeah, so I just need a little clarification. I don't know if you can see how the room sounds like the room. I don't know what that was now that I'm thinking in hotel terms. If he's staying in a hotel with a room, that makes sense. But I was picturing like the sports part. I don't know if there was something called the room.
Speaker 1: There's also the ATM that you can go to.
Speaker 5: What's that code for prostitutions?
Speaker 4: Literally, it's where you go and you put your card in and takes out. Yeah good for you though, So yeah, that dude wants seven hundred thousand bucks. I don't play the slots either. I might hop on Well of Fortune one time if I'm there for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: But I liked Well of Fortune. You a slot person, I like.
Speaker 6: I like the black jack.
Speaker 1: Nobody that likes black jack call it like that.
Speaker 6: I have to be sitting next to like lunch trucks or something where no no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No no no, no guys playing when lunch ross is terrible, he tells the whole table what to do. I love, don't hit on that, don't hit on that, don't hit on that.
Speaker 6: Well, let's just say I appreciate when he's like, that's do that one, do that one, do that one, and then and then I get warmed up, and then I feel more confident to do it myself, so I do.
Speaker 1: There's a game that you feel most comfortable with. It's blackjack. Yes, that's your game. We call that your game, Eddie. What's your game?
Speaker 5: Roulette? Love roulette?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox is your game?
Speaker 5: Black jack?
Speaker 3: Though, Oh I love blackjack, but I'm really starting to love crap It's the best. I mean, it's the most fun. The atmosphere, the environment, the people. It's so exciting when it's hot. When it's cold, it's miserable. But see the just electricity around a craps table is awesome.
Speaker 4: What's this where Eddie says, you tell people what to do? I've seen it too. I guess I haven't been there while he's doing it.
Speaker 5: The last time we were there, the dealer finally said, hey, will you let them the dealers gold?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The dealers like, hey, will you let them do their.
Speaker 1: Own, shaking his head at you.
Speaker 5: No, yes, yes, yeah, at the craps table. Absolutely we were there. Ray was there?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 5: Is this true?
Speaker 1: Stor right now?
Speaker 2: When lunch will just boss people around? Yeah, it's the most annoying thing ever, Like it's my money. That's why I don't play with him.
Speaker 1: I refuse to.
Speaker 2: I'll just watch, but he'll he'll start. Guys all look at him for the heads up and what to do? You hit or whatever with blackjack? Whatever the dumb things you do?
Speaker 1: What if they really want the hell, that's exactly what I want it.
Speaker 3: You want the help, I'll help you, and the dealer will tell the people he's right, like he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: But did the dealer scold you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: What do you dealer say?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I don't know you're saying something. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: So did you see the dealer scullding? No? But also he'll throw his hands up. So if I go all right, hit, he'll go what. That's the worst vibe ever. If you're going to complain when I hit it's my money?
Speaker 3: No, No, no, I don't do that anymore. He's no, no, I did, but I do. If you want help, I will help you.
Speaker 4: I will teach you how to play, because that's very nice.
Speaker 3: I know how to play, and I know the rules, and I know what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 6: He just doesn't like it if you mess something up for the rest of the table.
Speaker 3: Right, you're playing a slow And that's what people don't understand is you're playing as a team. Like it is a team game.
Speaker 1: Unless you're counting the cards.
Speaker 4: It's almost not a team game because you don't know what's still left in there.
Speaker 1: If you know, if you're counting.
Speaker 4: And you're doing faces and you're doing eights and nine and you know that there are a lot of small cards left. I know, but really you're not a team unless for some reason you can. But it's the three car shoot three cards.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's counting and we don't know.
Speaker 1: He tells us, I got something to admit. Do you guys ever seen rain Man?
Speaker 6: Very smart? He remembers, what are you talking about, lunchbox Eddie?
Speaker 3: What was that? I Q test? You were dead last or next second?
Speaker 5: And second?
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 5: No, I was second was second place? No, maybe you're middle of the road.
Speaker 4: I think it's only three or four people, though maybe he was nowhere near the top.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you know, whatever, smart that's that's it. I got on a hot crash table.
Speaker 4: I don't really gamble that much anymore because I used to a whole lot, specially when I was playing poker. That being said, we went to Vegas to watch Arkansas and Connecticut played in the Sweet sixteen basketball game.
Speaker 1: Won that good, that's pretty sad.
Speaker 4: And it was me Ben Rector and our wives and Ben and I are both Markansas, went to the game together and then we're just playing a a craps table and it's rare when somebody gets on a run like the table hot one person.
Speaker 1: This dude rolled for like forty minutes.
Speaker 5: Forty wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: He never We had to Our wives had got us a reservation an hour from when we got to the casino, an hour thinking we could play and go over there.
Speaker 1: We had to leave. I was still rolling and I was like, we can't do this, that's amazing, and they're like, we we're not gonna be able to eat. It was like nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: It was it some sushi place that we waited to get into, and so we had to do the thing, the Unspeakable.
Speaker 1: We checked out while he was still left.
Speaker 5: Oh Amy, this means he kept on winning NonStop.
Speaker 4: Oh I started with two hundred bucks. I left with like thirty one hundred bucks. But I had to leave while he was still going. Had never happened.
Speaker 1: I have never.
Speaker 4: I don't gamble as much anymore. Would probably happen a little more. But craps, you lose a lot and sometimes you win.
Speaker 5: And those limits are so high now, like it's like sometimes fifty dollars just to play one at all, like even like a twenty five dollars minimum. I mean, yeah, yeah, that sounds brutal.
Speaker 1: It is high. Well, that person won seven hundred thousand on the slot. You ever play slot slide?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every once in a while.
Speaker 1: You ever got high high roller slides?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because you walk in there, people look at you like, dang, this dude's high roller.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 1: But what do you? How long do you play and what.
Speaker 3: Do you I tried the Wheel of Fortune and it's like twenty bucks of spin.
Speaker 1: And you have to do three spins though to hit the hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta do max.
Speaker 1: You's been sixty bucks on a spin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so everybody sees you in the high roller room, but then you ever won? Ah, not in the high roller room. But I've won like thousand bucks on a wheel of fortune before.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was at the what's it called, way down there at the end, way down there at the end the lano, the one next to it. I can't think of the name.
Speaker 1: Of the I don't know which end you're talking about.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mando a Bay. Okay, that's where I won, so I can. I can tell you where. It was, right across from the bar, sitting there on the walk path. Boom. Didn't we want a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of money playing craps at that one too?
Speaker 4: One day one time we just kept hitting red over and over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: They were like, so where's your card? We want to reward you. Was just a rock and roulette he.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, and there's no skill that it was good.
Speaker 3: I mean we were as Bolagio when Bobby hit like nine in a row and he would just oh, just doubled up and he got putting the nine reds pine reds. Because most people you've got to think, okay after two reds, three reds, Okay, I gotta take it off. No, not Bobby, just boom boom boom.
Speaker 4: And after I hit three or three or four in a row, and I'd really jump up, I'd be like, well, let me take some of this because I want to put in my pocket.
Speaker 1: I'd leave a winner. But it just kept hitting and just kept hitting.
Speaker 4: It was one of those wild times that you just hold on to for every other time that you lose, when the other times you lose mostly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh there's a gambling talk here this morning.
Speaker 3: Good stuff, memory book flights.
Speaker 1: Good that makes you want to go to Vegas?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I need it, you need you need the money.
Speaker 1: Didn't you just come from somewhere.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to go to Vegas, but I guess.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Ray Ray did shoot. No, they said you could still go and stay in the room. No, how fun would that have been if he'd went Ray.
Speaker 2: We did all the stuff he would have enjoyed, gambling, we were watching sports.
Speaker 1: We didn't do pool. If you wanted to do that, I don't care about the pool, Sam Hull.
Speaker 2: You might have not been as into it as I was, but I really do think you'd have enjoyed yourself.
Speaker 1: Because we did nice restaurants too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you have care to go to Sam Lunt?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 3: Wasted time?
Speaker 4: So the only thing you needed was a hotel Yeah, because you already paid for the fly Yeah, and you didn't want to pay the extra.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to be the third wheel. It's just too weird. It's awkward and uncomfortable, and it's like, oh, how's Oh you guys are making out? Okay, cool, I'll just sit here for a second.
Speaker 1: Guys randomly make out? Uh no, no, no, no, not in public or not like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you guys don't like PDA, I.
Speaker 1: Will hold hands. But I mean it's not like I'm sucking her face. That's two things. He's second so far drinks second down, drinks second her face? Anything else you want to suck on before we get out and moved the next segment. I mean, if you want me to suck down these clips, you have them, Okay, So yes, play me the.
Speaker 4: I guess this is a podcast too, right, we can't really play me five to seven seconds of the original Simple Simple Man by Leonard Skinner, So and you're gonna hear the intro pretty much, so, but play the what's it.
Speaker 1: Called what's it called complicated? Complicated? Complicated man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you have the intro to simple man though, so that we can do one to one instead of like the chorus, because I just want you to hear how similar they are and how much they have to just slightly deviate for it to be legal for us to play. That's crazy because we play this on twenty five whistles when we leave.
Speaker 1: And I was like, michae let's get a.
Speaker 4: Good out song where we're talking about specific thing we talk about, because.
Speaker 5: You can sing the same song to this tune right here.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: It's not a simple cod of man. Yeah, you have the original, Go now play the other one, the fake one? What's the other one? Free bird and free as a bird?
Speaker 2: The pulleys up there you go, So this is the original one summers free.
Speaker 1: They hit the other one.
Speaker 5: I love this home.
Speaker 1: We can keep playing.
Speaker 5: It's also a different key too, so owner of that count.
Speaker 1: This one? Are you sure this isn't the beatles Free the Bird?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, this is free as a bird? I mean free bird.
Speaker 3: It is simple.
Speaker 5: How would you sing free bird? Which one the skinner?
Speaker 1: Because I'm as free as a bird.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: And this bird. You cannot change that one.
Speaker 5: I hear.
Speaker 4: I'm free as a bird, as free as a bird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is free bird.
Speaker 1: Okay, I started starting the very beginning, right. Let me see if I can sing with it.
Speaker 8: Hey, if Ily here tomorrow, let's go on. Will you still remember me?
Speaker 5: That says a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I must be traveling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one's good.
Speaker 1: The other one, but I feel it they're stealing songs.
Speaker 4: Dennis Barnes, a senior at International High School in New Orleans that he applied to two hundred colleges, got acceptance letters for one hundred and twenty five of them. Wow, overall nine million dollars in scholarships. Now he can't take all the nine million. He gets a pick, but overall of everybody that offered nine million dollars in scholarships, that is crazy. It's a new record, he said. Now he's hoping for ten million, just to push that record up a little bit. The student who has a great point average at four point nine to eight. We never had the other schools near us. You could go higher, but I took college classes to in high school and I could never get Nobody had the option to be over four, right, maybe it's coming.
Speaker 1: From a small school ours the same four point zero. You couldn't get over that, right.
Speaker 6: To my But to my knowledge four point zero was the max.
Speaker 4: Why I know for sure four point zero was our max. And I didn't have a four point zero, but I went to college classes at their community college, so I'd be better suited.
Speaker 1: For getting into school knowing how it's gonna work.
Speaker 4: But there was no way you could get over a four point h And kids now have a four point nine to eight I'm sure for ap classes, right, soff like that.
Speaker 5: I want my kids to be like that school.
Speaker 1: But were you smart in school?
Speaker 9: I was really good at the math side of things, so I took like trigger analogy on an analytical geometry, all the algebras and stuff.
Speaker 1: The English side of it. I just didn't take interest to it, so I wasn't good at it. You have a great point average that you remember.
Speaker 9: It was always in the threes, mostly because I just didn't do well. But there is good threes b Yeah, And I did well at science to really science and chemistry and that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And then after high school? What was the plan after high school?
Speaker 9: The plan was to go to Hollywood to do to act and.
Speaker 1: Produce another actor. When you hear these two talk about acting, are you always laugh?
Speaker 9: Well, not so much an Amy side. She's actually done something that's legitimate, like she's trying. Yeah, she's actually trying and going forth on it or as like a sorry lunchbox but like the online schools and not really putting forth any effort and not having speaking lines and things like it's not really I don't know if it's going.
Speaker 4: I think his attentions were great when it was COVID and the Zoom Yeah, yeah started.
Speaker 1: That was the most he could do. Yeah, and I do.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, dank, good for you, Like you're focused, you're doing the work. It was a lot of money though for Zoom classes.
Speaker 3: What were they?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 3: Three hundred for six weeks on Zoom.
Speaker 6: I invited him to one of my in person coaching sessions. The invitation still stands.
Speaker 3: Okay, you told me a date and I couldn't make that date, So.
Speaker 1: Why are you mad?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not mad.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that if we look at the calendar, would.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, I'll look at the calendar, see what it is that would.
Speaker 6: Be so great to have someone to. I mean, I have my coach and we run lines of it.
Speaker 1: To actually have another actor, a real actor.
Speaker 6: No, she's an actress, like she's she was on the broad.
Speaker 1: He's going to go in and be like, she ain't real.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would never say that.
Speaker 1: Here you come back with she works with.
Speaker 6: I actually felt intimidated meeting with her because I know she works with like such legit people.
Speaker 4: Morgan, it's probably has the most acting experience though, right.
Speaker 1: Weren't you in like a Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was in a lot of plays, and I did acting classes in college and I was going to do an acting minor if I stayed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you acting in college?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: In college? It was just the classes.
Speaker 7: The plays happened when I was through elementary and high school. And then after college I did a play like in the Witch Stow Theater.
Speaker 5: Weren't you like R two d Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did a play outside of college community theater?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh that's cool, that's legit.
Speaker 3: There's like a statue in the No had.
Speaker 7: Scenes, but one of the I had multiple characters, and one of the characters I was was R.
Speaker 1: Two D two and he just whistles really make a lot of sound. What was the play Star Wars.
Speaker 7: No, it was like a parody of a whole lot of different things. That makes sense, so different scenes, different characters.
Speaker 1: Did you want to act ever, as like a life dream?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I still would love to do it. Honestly, I just taken the acting classes the whole.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of like moments.
Speaker 7: So during the acting classes, I was like, this is a lot of work and if I'm gonna do this, I have to like go move somewhere and truly pursue this.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 6: You have acted as well. And if you think about my actor though, well, I'm not calling myself.
Speaker 1: I'm good dab.
Speaker 6: You know you didn't get You're not like, oh wow, this was so fun. I want to keep doing this.
Speaker 5: I hated it, but can't Amy put it an actress in her bio now like she she's in a legit movie.
Speaker 6: I have an IMDb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need to put actress on your like Instagram bio.
Speaker 1: That's true. No, you don't get it right, not gonna.
Speaker 6: Get arrested, I know, but I want to. I feel like I need to earn now. I need to do a little more to get there. And I'm okay with that. I don't have to have that on there.
Speaker 5: I put it on there?
Speaker 1: Could I put actor?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I had nine lines in band Slam. I was on nash Tale three episodes. One of them actually played myself and had lines with Counnie Britain.
Speaker 5: You are an actor, my friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like, yeah, you hit TV and big screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of. I have capt trouble to it.
Speaker 5: Do you have a hard time filling your dance acting poorly?
Speaker 1: But you know what, dang I did it. I'm like the Yeah, I'm like the common man's trouble threat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh that makes me think of what you Can I say what you sent me yesterday?
Speaker 4: I don't care, Like can I say why you called me yesterday? But I'm happy to do, but it needs context?
Speaker 5: Can I say what you called me?
Speaker 1: Amy? Text me? I was like can you talk? And I could so I was driving, so I was like, what's up?
Speaker 4: And she was like hey, like and it was just just a question about representation because they got like eighty four agents, same company, but they do different things for me in different ways, Like I got a speaking agent, a literary agent, I have a whatever, radio agent, all the same stuff.
Speaker 1: And she was like la la.
Speaker 4: And I said, well, she's talking about getting rolls specifically, or like auditioning for things. And I said, well, if you want an agent for this, Before an agent will take you, because they only have so much space, you kind of need to have something that would inspire them to go.
Speaker 1: I'd like take you as my client. So a couple of these independent roles, like put something on tape. Just put something on tape. You can get it. Listen, you get something to represent your right now, but it'll be terrible, right. So that's all.
Speaker 4: And I said, you should make a reel of the things that you have done and that you're doing. And I just told her some stuff, and so I just I sent her mind. I said, here's my I just finished it. I said, you can look at it. Don't compare anything, because obviously it's different different.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be an actor. But then I sent her my reel. It's only two minutes long.
Speaker 6: Falls, I can't compare.
Speaker 1: Log I'm not trying to be an actor.
Speaker 6: I no, no, no, I know, I know, I know, but I can't compare because I don't have I was like, okay, wow, this is a very.
Speaker 1: So you got it.
Speaker 6: Diverse and very full catalog that represents different ways you can show up up in this business. And I was very I love that you. I don't think I needed this reminder, but I love it. You're like, hey, don't don't compare yourself to this. And I didn't know what to expect when I watched it. I was like, dang, I kinda want to hire him for something, Like I was, I work with you every day, and I think I think because we're around you every day, I forget all that you do.
Speaker 1: You just diad karate chop signs. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: She just forget, you know, when.
Speaker 6: You're around someone all the time and we know, I know all the things that you've done and what you're in and I mean I witness some of it, and but seeing it all compiled into a two minute video, like I was just like, oh, wow, okay, well we got to work with him every day.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I think it's good.
Speaker 6: I think that that makes sense. Right, when you're around something all the time, you kind of don't.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't laugh at me anymore?
Speaker 6: I think I probably she's never laughed like she's around it all the time.
Speaker 1: I still for her, and I'm around her all the time. She says funny stuff and I'm just like l O L.
Speaker 6: I mean to the mat you had this funny line to Diplo and I laughed out loud and I wish I was like, oh, and it's just showing like your diversity of like not only can I be on the Red carpet interviewing Diplo, but also when I do it, do a little joke, but then I can be over here doing Dancing with the Stars, and then I can be over here hosting a whole you know, TV show. I could be on American Idol. I mean, you went from telling a joke to Diplo to Boom American Idol, like telling a story of if you can overcome certain things in life, then anybody can.
Speaker 1: And well, thank you.
Speaker 6: I felt the energy you went. I went from like laughing to all of a sudden, Oh.
Speaker 1: Then I felt thank you.
Speaker 6: No, it was it was encouraging to me. So thank you for sending And I don't really know what I would piece together, but I gotta just.
Speaker 1: Figure that out. Well, that's what you do. You do things you can save it.
Speaker 6: I know I'm gonna I'm gonna start making those next steps.
Speaker 1: Anything we got wrap it up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, good do y'all want to be inspired.
Speaker 5: I saw the video. It's amazing. Yeah, I know what she's saying, you know. I mean there's a lot, and I think everyone amy you have a lot that you can put in two minutes that you've already done. You just don't really stop and reflect them everything you've done. Dude, you've been at this for so long, so I bet it's kind of hard to choose, like what to put in that reel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough. My verage one was eleven minutes exactly. All this stuff directors cut just me. That's cool though, all right. Yeah, well, I applaud you for.
Speaker 4: Trying new things, and not just you, but anybody that goes out and it's like I want to do something and it's uncomfortable and it's going to take some all my time, and it takes some energy, probably can take some of my money, and I'm probably not gonna do it well, and it's probably gonna be embarrassing a little bit because I don't do it well at first. Like anybody that does anything like that get all my respect, because sometimes it sucks, but sometimes it gotta suck in order for it to get good, because it never just goes from nothing to good. I mean, really, ever, anything that's great in your life, it never goes from nothing too great.
Speaker 1: There's always going to.
Speaker 4: Be some sort of learning, uncomfortableness, sometimes pain, sometimes embarrassment. But that's like physically growing, there's awkwardness, there's your legs hurt. Like growth always come with some sort of uncomfortable feeling.
Speaker 6: There's also clips of motive doing motivational speaking.
Speaker 1: I stand up in there too, the stand up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I laughed at that part too.
Speaker 1: You said, don't tell the joke. Why would you tell the joke?
Speaker 5: Oh you never?
Speaker 6: That's not out there.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, no, just because I'm not there.
Speaker 1: Because in the reality is I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to do some shows this summer and then we're going to do a.
Speaker 6: Show if you know what joke I'm talking about keeping in.
Speaker 1: There, Yes, you.
Speaker 4: Put is to do a special and so but I got to go in anyway, Thank you, thank.
Speaker 6: You well, and to piggyback on what you're saying right there of just like trying or being uncomfortable, like as long as I've known you, and it's like as much as we've been through, and like, I even calling you to ask you about me figuring out who to talk to you about representation or thinking that I may need someone like that was hard for me to say out loud because the immediate lie in my head or voice in my head was like, why would you even ask? Bobby is probably gonna think like, uh, you don't really need that, or but it's so even making that call was a step in that direction for me, of asking that question and then getting your advice and seeing you be supportive and knowing that, Okay, yeah, that wasn't I'm going to just have to do things even if I have a lie in my head that's like, don't do it, you don't need it, Who cares? Just keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: And what's great for anybody listening to this is that you talk.
Speaker 4: You listen to a bunch of people who we didn't grow Nobody grew up here in show biz families. Nobody was around anything show business. We shouldn't even been on the radio. You got Amy who was selling granted lunchbox. He was working at Jason's Deli. I don't know what Eddie was doing to your producer. Yeah, it's pretty sure by Baby Local TV production. So it's like you have everybody here that's like, well, all you guys wanna be actors now, which is just hilarious, but because it's all at once, but it's not like, but he grew uphere. You're just like, let me try this too, let me try that too, Let's see this works.
Speaker 1: It's cool. I don't know you were a Hollywood boy though, ever.
Speaker 9: Since I was a kid, because I grew up in Orlando and that was originally the East Hollywood thing, and so I always see Nickelodeon, Disney and wanting to be a part of that's true. And I went to a lot of auditions as a kid, and my mom was not for it because she didn't want me to turn out to be Leife Garrett was her always her example, all the child stars.
Speaker 1: Child Star ended up having shrugs and stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so she's like, I don't want you to become Leaf Garrett.
Speaker 3: I don't know the hell Leath Garrett is.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just want to be an actor.
Speaker 4: Donnie Osmond did that generation exactly.
Speaker 2: Any interest in acting, I mean, I've already been in stuff. I was in Friday Night lights. Yeah, I had some. I was extra lunch had a little bit more than me, and that there was other ones I was in as well. They didn't get picked up. It was one show called four Seasons filmed in Austin.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 2: I had talking parts and they just canceled it and just never made it.
Speaker 1: You had speaking lines. Yeah, it was on Hulu.
Speaker 4: Sure it was a show because remember that one time that the guy got you to take pictures down in his basement.
Speaker 6: No not.
Speaker 4: You were doing an ad for a Express, Yeah, for Express, and you're in your underwear, and it turns out he would just want to pictures you in your underwear.
Speaker 2: No, we could watch this on Hulu. It was available. It just never made it on the TV, which now Hulu's a thing. It is a streaming thing, so maybe they just show the show when I was fifteen years younger.
Speaker 1: What's the show called four Seasons? Oh, that is what it's called. Any we see it?
Speaker 4: If it's there now, I'm googling because we're gonna go, but I want to know before we go if four Seasons is up, because I'll.
Speaker 1: Be streaming four Seasons Hulu.
Speaker 5: I don't see anything, Okay, A lot of Resorts. The four seasons nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 1: There was one season in two thousand and eight on Prime Video. Yeo, you know what episode? Oh if he has an acting credit too? Do you know what episode you're in?
Speaker 5: I got prime?
Speaker 2: I mean I thought we almost filmed a whole season. They had me doing that for months.
Speaker 1: That's right. Does he happen? What was your name on the on the act IMDb don't believe I had a name on there? Oh, like guy too or something?
Speaker 5: Pretty much.
Speaker 1: And if we go through and find you in this, you'll have it. We'll have lines. Yeah, there was scenes. We were in a restaurant. There was some girl. I believe it was. Is it reality or acting? It's or both?
Speaker 2: No, No, no, it was like that was definitely it was acting. It was that was acting and Friday Night Lights was made to seem like reality, but it was acting.
Speaker 1: Do you see him in any credit or anything? Morgan?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not seeing anything. Also, this I don't know if this is the same one. This was just in two thousand and eight, and it's about like, it looks like a lot of old people, So I don't was there a lot of old people?
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a British show yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they took it off. We were all young, all this were we were all college kids. Okay, well right, thanks buddy for sharing that.
Speaker 5: Oh the character is Rose Moonday so close. Oh it's not not him, not Raymond Ough.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're done. We'll see guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: By everybody,